Vessel Six
Niiman, day 20 of the month Lumnea in the year 5102

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see some manna bread, the Uryens disk, the Evangalea disk, the Velsa disk and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Pallom, Noodle, Tesserah, Lord Uryens, Tayre, Sleggja, Gesualdo who is kneeling, Alyxandrah, Thurfel, Xanagorath, Lord Giantbandus, Menemeth, High Lady Evangalea, Lord Artrayu who is sitting, Yerrk, Ceex, Lord Dravnum, Shejala who is sitting, Hahkin who is sitting, Kimberr, Zemilia who is sitting, Klymeria who is sitting, Velsa who is sitting, Gombos.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Snow begins to swirl and flurry, melting the moment it rises off the ground.

A tornado of ice and sleet begins to coalesce into a shape.

There is a thunderclap, then the small storm subsides.

Thurfel says, "good evening"

Thurfel says, "I bring news of the sixth orb."

You curtsy to Thurfel.

Kimberr says, "ello there misser sir"

Kimberr peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Alyxandrah says, "Oh."

You say, "Evening, m'lord."

Thurfel says, "Please let one allied with Icemule find it"

Alyxandrah nods.

Kimberr says, "well tell me whar it is, I got get it right now"

Tesserah rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel says, "My sages were reading poems.."

Tayre asks, "Orbs?"

Bonespur blinks at Thurfel.

Tayre shifts his weight.

Tayre scratches himself idly.

Bonespur groans.

Thurfel says, "something I admit seemed a waste to me"

Evangalea raises an eyebrow.

Bonespur says, "Poetry is a lil borin"

You chuckle at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "but they uncovered something interesting in a poem of the town."

You say, "Nothing wrong with poems."

You ask, "And what is that?"

Klymeria peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "let me see if I can recall the verse"

Kimberr says, "hmm"

Shejala glances at Thurfel.

Kimberr says, "I only knows one poem an mum said it aint proper fer mixed company"

Jestin just arrived.

Thurfel says, "hmm"

Kimberr blushes a glowing shade of red.

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Jestin sits down.

Dravnum grins at Kimberr.

Bonespur squints at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "I can't recall the text, I should have just dragged the sage with me..."

You ask, "Do ye recall the gist of it?"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "but it was something about a flicker in the dark, resting alongside a hero"

Alyxandrah ponders.

Klymeria says, "Huh."

Kimberr says, "sage ? that a plant or a person ? thought mum put it in tarts meself"

Klymeria rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You ask, "A flicker in the dark?"

Tayre says, "Well I don't see Thurfel quaking and throwing lightning."

Evangalea rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Tayre nods to Evangalea.

Thurfel smiles at Tayre.

Alyxandrah says, "A hero..."

Klymeria grins.

Shejala stands up.

Shejala frowns.

Thurfel nods to Alyxandrah.

Kimberr asks, "hero like that feller what frozed up in da cave ?"

Tayre grins.

Ceex says in guild speak, "that comes next"

Bonespur whispers, "He member da poem?"

Yerrk says, "we are all heros"

Kimberr says, "der a fire der"

You look at Bonespur and shake your head.

Bonespur nods.

Kimberr says, "maken sense to me"

Thurfel says, "Hero's in the dark however"

Shejala just went east.

Menemeth laughs!

Kimberr rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Alyxandrah fidgets with her gold and brass ring.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Well, that could be Ardo, true."

Yerrk asks, "a flicker of light by a dark hero?"

Thurfel says, "I'll try to remember the verse"

You say, "Please do."

Suddenly Aerlic appears in the room holding onto a ring he has just placed on his finger.

Aerlic gasps.

Opalina just arrived.

Aerlic falls forward on his knees and grovels before Thurfel begging him for mercy and kindness!

Aerlic grins.

Alyxandrah begins chuckling at Aerlic.

Opalina glances at Thurfel.

Aerlic struggles to stand, but fails.

Kimberr says, "I'z good at misseries, I likes a good rhyme too"

Aerlic stands up.

Opalina says, "you've found another orb"

Opalina peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Thurfel recites:
"In the darkness he rests
Eternal and silent
Flickers in the dark
He guards but does not test."

Aerlic says, "umm"

Thurfel says, "or some such"

Menemeth asks, "is it a tart?"

Evangalea rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Kimberr says, "sounds like one o'the town gaurds in the Pub crawled off into a corner all drunk'd"

Evangalea chuckles.

Bonespur works his fingers under his black glaes coif and scratches his head.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Well, could be Dabbings too. I will try there first and then the cave, I think."

Klymeria says, "Sounds like a magic guardian statue."

Thurfel nods to you.

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.
You remove a gleaming eonake tower shield from in your tooled-leather harness.

You smile at Thurfel.

Jestin stands up.

Aerlic says, "sounds like a torch"

You curtsy to Thurfel.

Kimberr blinks.

You say, "I will return, m'lord."

[Icemule Mausoleum, Main Room]
Archways lead off in three directions from the main chamber of the mausoleum. Snow, spilling in from the open entryway, makes the ground somewhat slick. In between the arches are lancet-shaped niches holding large earthenware vases. You also see a large earthenware vase.
Obvious exits: north, northeast, northwest, out.

look in vase
There is nothing in there.
look under vase
There is nothing under there.
look behind vase
There is nothing behind there.

[Mausoleum, Grand Chamber]
The chamber is large, but quite simple, evidently designed to hold the large tomb resting upon the darkened soil of the floor. Great care was evidently put into the craftsmanship of the tomb, its form elegant and worthy of a hero.
Also in the room: Tesserah, Trianvar
Obvious exits: south.

Tesserah shudders terribly, her face turning pale and white. You can't help but notice the agony etched upon her's face.

Tesserah blinks.

You glance at Trianvar.

You blink.

Tesserah gasps.

Tesserah shivers.

You ask, "What are ye doing here?"

Tesserah exclaims, "oh my gosh!"

Trianvar asks, "Now you sure don't want to be holding onto that, now do you?"

Tesserah says, "I was......jes....."

Tesserah gasps.

You say, "Don't give it to him."

Tesserah gasps.

You flail your arms about.

You see Tesserah Summerfeld the Piper.
She appears to be a Sylvankind.
She appears to be in her 50's, has shoulder length, curly dark brown hair, violet eyes, and fair skin.
She has minor bruises about the head.
She is holding a flickering mist-filled orb in her right hand and a gold-trimmed dark blue kite shield in her left hand.
She is wearing a gold ring, a crystal amulet, a sapphire glaesine orb, a crown of snow white blossoms, a butterfly charm, a small gold-corded pouch, a whimsical dark velvet satchel spattered with tiny rose embroidery and trimmed with dangling golden musical notes and miniature harps, a pair of sable velvet boots, some russet woolen leggings, a sable brown doeskin sheath, a brass-buckled brushed leather pack, a glittering topaz musical note, a heavy golden choker, a rune-etched gold earcuff, a raven feather trimmed sable haversack, a dark brown sable leather cloak, some pink quartz earrings, and some blackened veniom-edged leathers.

You say, "Give it to Thurfel."

Trianvar says, "I'll be more than welcome to keep a hold of that since it seems to be hurting you painfully."

You glare at Trianvar.

Tesserah blinks.

Tesserah joins your group.

[Icemule Mausoleum, Main Room]
Archways lead off in three directions from the main chamber of the mausoleum. Snow, spilling in from the open entryway, makes the ground somewhat slick. In between the arches are lancet-shaped niches holding large earthenware vases. You also see a large earthenware vase.
Obvious exits: north, northeast, northwest, out.
Tesserah followed.

Tesserah exclaims, "take me to him!"

Tesserah shudders terribly, her face turning pale and white. You can't help but notice the agony etched upon her's face.

Opalina just arrived.

Tesserah pants.

Tesserah exclaims, "hurry!"

[Icemule Pioneer Cemetary]
A stone fountain lies on its side, half-buried in a drift of snow against the side of the mausoleum. The gravel path is just a faint impression under the snow, turning southwest around another bend in the building.
Obvious paths: northwest, southwest.
Tesserah followed.

Tesserah's face turns slightly pale.

Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: Tesserah
Obvious paths: north.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Aerlic disk, the Kre disk, the Maygog disk, some manna bread, the Velsa disk and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Jankor who is sitting, Lady Daniher who is kneeling, Great Lady Ashleigh, Fraykor, Lord Aerlic, Kre who is sitting, Lady Ashenath, Magradee who is sitting, Lady Taylir, Lord Jedit, Lord Aythius who is lying down, Fransoua who is sitting, Tayre who is lying down, Thurfel, Lord Giantbandus, Lord Artrayu who is sitting, Yerrk, Ceex, Lord Dravnum, Hahkin who is sitting, Kimberr, Velsa who is sitting, Gombos.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.
Tesserah followed.

Aerlic asks, "is there an orb around?"

Tesserah gasps.

You say, "Tesserah has it, m'lord."

Thurfel says, "with the nine orbs, we can free the town of the liches hold."

Thurfel exclaims, "excellent!"

You exclaim, "Trianvar is after her!"

Trianvar says, "You don't want to do that."

Tesserah exclaims, "take it!"

Thurfel says, "thank you milady"

You exclaim, "Quickly!"

Thurfel bows to Tesserah.

Tesserah's face turns slightly pale.

Achillea fades into visibility.

Tesserah offers Thurfel a flickering mist-filled orb.

Kimberr says, "uh oh, that ain good"

Thurfel accepts Tesserah's mist-filled orb.

Trianvar says, "Give it here, he does not need it."

Achillea frowns at Tesserah.

Tayre blinks at Tesserah.

Tesserah says, "my...strenghth"

Tesserah kneels down.

Tayre blinks at Thurfel.

You exclaim, "he has it!"

Trianvar glares at Tesserah.

Thurfel says, "Trianvar, your hold on Opalina is over"

You glare at Trianvar.

Tesserah gasps.

Kimberr says, "ye gads, you ugly fer a halflin"

Tesserah swoons.

Achillea glares at Thurfel.

Trianvar says, "You do not know what you do, you infidel."

You say, "He's dead, Kimberr."

Taylir says, "I picked a good day to stroll in town fer a visit."

You glance at Trianvar.

Trianvar says, "You seek to destroy everything by what you do."

You feel a bit weak in the knees and find yourself wobbling.

Klymeria trembles.

Kimberr says, "well that splains the smell"

Tesserah says, "someone....help me...please...I am dying"

Tesserah's face turns slightly pale.

Thurfel says, "go away Trianvar, before I turn you to dust"

Tayre meditates over Tesserah.
Tayre takes Tesserah's head damage.

Kimberr peers quizzically at Tesserah.

Tayre meditates over Tesserah.
Tayre takes some of Tesserah's blood loss.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Tayre just hugged Tesserah.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Evangalea.

Tesserah just hugged Tayre.

Tayre says, "No dying."

Thurfel says, "soon, all of you will be buried and forgotten"

Tesserah says, "thank you "

Klymeria glances at Thurfel.

Evangalea raises an eyebrow.

Lord Belthania just arrived.

Tesserah smiles weakly

Opalina just arrived.

Tesserah sits up.

Belthania bows to Thurfel.

Tesserah blinks at Thurfel.

Tayre waves to Trianvar.

Achillea glowers darkly at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "Milady, you have helped to save your town"

You nod to Thurfel.

Thurfel nods to Belthania.

Angelrise just arrived.

Tesserah blushes a lovely shade of bright pink.

You say, "Nae soon enough."

Kimberr says, "say now, I think that ugly one there's trying ta start some trouble"

Dravnum snorts.

Trianvar says, "You are the one that shall know your faults."

Belthania smiles at Thurfel.

Thurfel shudders terribly, his face turning pale and white. You can't help but notice the agony etched upon his's face.

Tesserah says, "I was fearful of it m'lord"

Tesserah blinks at Thurfel.

Achillea asks, "soon Thurfel will be dust, yes?"

Angelrise begins to twitch.

Angelrise bellows a guttural series of oaths at Thurfel.

Suddenly Alyxandrah appears in the room holding onto a ring she has just placed on her finger.

Thurfel smirks.

You take a quick appraisal of Thurfel and find that he has some minor cuts and bruises on his left leg.

You furrow up your face and wince.

Thurfel says, "fraid not Achillea"

You meditate over Thurfel.
Thurfel's left leg damage is transferred to you.

Amberllynn blinks.

Alyxandrah just hugged Angelrise.

Klymeria asks in guild speak, "Um, who's evil in all this?"

Thurfel says, "you will burn in ice as you support them."

Klymeria gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
At this point, Opalina alone felt:

Your head pounds feverishly in pain as a force is moving out of you.
***END NOTE***

Achillea says, "infidel indeed"

Achillea nods to Thurfel.

The lich gestures at Opalina, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Opalina is toast!
... 35 points of damage!
Flame sets Opalina's head alight like a torch. Burned beyond recognition.
* Opalina drops dead at your feet!

Tayre blinks at Opalina.

Alyxandrah blinks at Opalina.

Tesserah gasps.

Tayre screams!

Amberllynn shivers.

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

You gasp.

Amberllynn says, "uh oh"

Ashleigh frowns.

Kimberr kicks some dirt on the corpse of Opalina.

You put a razor-sharp rolaren falchion in your tooled-leather harness.
You put a gleaming eonake tower shield in your tooled-leather harness.

Amberllynn tries to pull Tayre to his feet, but he is too heavy.

Thurfel says, "begone lich"

Kimberr says, "eep"

Tesserah gasps.

Klymeria frowns.

You remove a pale purple glaes flask from in your spidersilk skirt.

Tayre exclaims, "Bad lich!"

Kimberr says, "sorry ma'am"

You force Opalina's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Opalina, then fades into the body.

Tayre exclaims, "Go to your room!"

Trianvar says, "You have not seen the last of me."

Tayre glares.

Kimberr blushes a glowing shade of red.

You put a pale purple glaes flask in your spidersilk skirt.

Aerlic gestures at Trianvar
A crimson barrier flickers about Trianvar for a heartbeat, then subsides. The crimson field suddenly flares to life and lashes out at Aerlic!
... 60 points of damage!
Flame consumes Aerlic's right arm all the way to the shoulder.
He is stunned!

Tayre squeals.

Yerrk says, "that looked like it hurt"

You hear the ghostly voice of Opalina say, "somehow I believe that"

Thurfel points his abalone sceptre at Trianvar!
The very ground itself comes alive, the dirt and stones at your feet exploding upward. The debris continues to erupt, until vision is completely obscured. Thunder booms overhead, and a several forked lightning bolts assault the area. Finally, the chaos subsides.
Trianvar just vanished.

Tesserah screams!

Tesserah stands up.

Thurfel shudders terribly, his face turning pale and white. You can't help but notice the agony etched upon his's face.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Stun Relief spell...
You gesture at Aerlic.
The glazed look leaves Aerlic.

Achillea stares at Aerlic.

Angelrise smiles quietly to herself.

Ashleigh meditates over Aerlic.
Ashleigh takes some of Aerlic's blood loss.

Aerlic says, "hmm"

Ashleigh meditates over Aerlic.
Ashleigh takes Aerlic's right arm damage.

Tayre shivers.

Aerlic says, "thanks ash"

Tayre cowers.

Kimberr says, "good lords, this too much magicks fer lil ole me"

You take a quick appraisal of Opalina and find that she has severe head trauma and bleeding from the ears.
She is also quite dead.

Ashleigh furrows her brow.

Kimberr shivers.

You meditate over Opalina.
Opalina's head damage is transferred to you.

Tayre smiles at Tesserah.

Thurfel gestures and begins to cast a spell.

Tayre says, "My pleasure."

Tesserah curtsies to Tayre.

Tayre just hugged Tesserah.

Tesserah smiles.

Achillea glares at Thurfel.

Adimiron fades into visibility.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Jestin.

Klymeria asks, "What in hades is going on here?"

Klymeria gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Thurfel says, "to the portal"

Thurfel went through a shimmering crimson portal.
Alyxandrah went through a shimmering crimson portal.
Great Lady Ashleigh went through a shimmering crimson portal.
Angelrise went through a shimmering crimson portal.

[Vault]
Bloodstained brick walls banded with darkened steel enclose this small chamber. Several torches illuminate the area, the reflections from the firelight flickering off the obsidian altar resting in the center of this barren room. Scattered about the base of the altar are numerous grossly misshapen bones, none even remotely recognizeable.
Also in the room: Angelrise, Great Lady Ashleigh, Alyxandrah, Thurfel
Obvious exits: none.
Tesserah followed.

Achillea just arrived.
Yerrk just arrived.
Lord Aerlic just arrived.

Tesserah gasps.

You begin to do your best to mend your wound.
After some effort you manage to stop the bleeding.

Kimberr just arrived.
High Lady Evangalea just arrived.

Thurfel taps Tesserah lightly on her shoulder.

You say, "Ye allright, Tesserah"

Adimiron just arrived.

You take a quick appraisal of Tesserah and find that she has no apparent injuries.

Thurfel shudders terribly, his face turning pale and white. You can't help but notice the agony etched upon his's face.

Tesserah blinks at Thurfel.

Kimberr says, "oh no ! I dont got magicked"

Angelrise gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Thurfel says, "you have recovered the sixth orb"

Tesserah nods to you.

Kimberr gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

You take a quick appraisal of Thurfel and find that he has a bruised right eye, and some minor cuts and bruises on his right hand.

Thurfel places the mist-filled orb onto the altar. The orb settles into the depression and flares wildly for a moment. The illumination slowly fades, until there is little more than a wisp of fire visible within.

Tesserah says, "jes a lil dazed"

You meditate over Thurfel.
Thurfel's right eye damage is transferred to you.

Tesserah curtsies to Thurfel.

You meditate over Thurfel.
Thurfel's right hand damage is transferred to you.

Thurfel says, "thank you Iscikella"

Ashleigh whispers, "why is he getting hurt?"

You nod to Thurfel.

Tesserah says, "I know not of what I have done m'lord"

Thurfel says, "four of the orbs are now safe"

Tesserah blinks at Thurfel.

You whisper quietly to Ashleigh, "The orb. It injures and drains spirit."

Kimberr says, "you purty brave ma'am"

Thurfel says, "allow me to tell you what you have done"

Tesserah says, "please do"

Tesserah nods to Thurfel.

You smile at Tesserah.

Aerlic folds his arms over his chest.

Tesserah smiles at you.

Thurfel says, "Each of these orbs holds the essence of one of the nine liches"

Tesserah whispers, "thank you for your help"

Tesserah turns an inquisitive ear towards Thurfel.

You say, "Thank ye so much for heeding me, Tesserah."

Achillea says, "yes, you aid Thurfel in gathering the power of all nine, ultimately to use against the town"

Thurfel says, "four of them are now here, safe from their control"

Angelrise says, "And when you have them all Thurfel?"

Angelrise snorts.

Thurfel says, "the liches will be destroyed"

Tesserah whispers, "I respect your judgement m'lady"

Thurfel says, "the town will be safe"

Tesserah says, "whew"

Thurfel says, "and I can begin work on the Wizard's guild"

Achillea asks, "safe from you, betrayor?"

Tesserah says, "anything to save our town"

Aerlic asks, "what is the word on the other 3 orbs?"

Kimberr says, "he dont look nuffin like'em to me"

Angelrise says, "aye, safe from them... but no doubt there are other things in store for them."

Kimberr shrugs.

Angelrise glances at Thurfel.

You have a headache.

You nod to Thurfel.

Angelrise mutters under her breath.

Thurfel says, "two orbs are back in the liches possessions"

Thurfel says, "that is bad news"

Tesserah blinks.

Achillea asks, "you really expect people to believe all you want is a wizards guild?"

Achillea stares at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "they will re-hide them, twice as carefully"

You whisper quietly to Tesserah, "Was glad to help. And thank ye for saying that."

Thurfel says, "Achillea..."

Tesserah smiles at you.

Thurfel says, "I want a great deal. Power, knowledge, wealth...."

Achillea says, "I live to see your death Thurfel"

Thurfel says, "but that is what most folks wish"

Angelrise snickers.

Achillea says, "you betrayed your own brethren"

Thurfel nods to Achillea.

Thurfel says, "that I did"

Tesserah blinks at Achillea.

Thurfel says, "for Icemule"

Alyxandrah smiles at Thurfel.

Achillea says, "once a betrayor always a betrayor"

Kimberr rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Achillea says, "you are nothing but a murderer yourself"

Achillea glares at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "I am"

Thurfel says, "I have"

Thurfel says, "and nothing I can do will ever take that away"

You gaze at Thurfel with a look of utter sorrow in your eyes.

Ashleigh murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
Ashleigh gestures.
The magic fizzles ineffectually.

Aerlic says, "but there can always be room for forgiveness"

Achillea asks, "you killed me after the fact, you threaten Dajamar's closest?"

You nod to Aerlic.

You say, "Aye."

Thurfel asks, "Achillea, do you not train to gain skill?"

Kimberr says, "parently not"

Kimberr smiles at Aerlic.

Tesserah nods to Evangalea.

Aerlic says, "well for the more mannered there can be forgiveness"

Achillea says, "gaining skill has nothing to do with what you seek, you are totally corrupt, Thurfel"

Tesserah says, "but is it not one who can change from within"

Tesserah says, "from evil to good"

Tesserah falls to the ground!
Achillea falls to the ground!
Ashleigh falls to the ground!
Evangalea falls to the ground!
Angelrise falls to the ground!
Thurfel falls to the ground!
Aerlic falls to the ground!
Yerrk falls to the ground!
Kimberr falls to the ground!
The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!
Alyxandrah falls to the ground!
Adimiron falls to the ground!

Thurfel says, "you certainly can continue to have your mind bended by the liches"

Tesserah gasps.

Kimberr gibbers incoherently.

You gasp.

Angelrise mutters under her breath.

Evangalea stands up.
Kimberr stands up.

Achillea says, "change? "

Evangalea blinks.

Aerlic stands up.

You ask, "What is happening, m'lord?"

Angelrise stands up.
Alyxandrah stands up.
Thurfel stands up.
Tesserah sits up.
You stand back up.
Adimiron struggles to stand, but fails.

Thurfel says, "I do not know"

Achillea says, "he has not changed, he deceives you"

Yerrk stands up.
Tesserah stands up.

Adimiron dusts himself off.

Thurfel says, "undersea instability perhaps"

You say, "He has changed, Achillea."

Aerlic says, "i think the liches may be a tad upset"

Adimiron stands up.

Achillea says, "and the liches do not bend my mind"

Tesserah nods to Achillea.

Kimberr asks, "if'in some'un can't say sorry an tries ta live up to it, what's da point o'ever bein' sorry ?"

Kimberr scratches her head.

You say, "That is what I am afraid of, Aerlic."

Thurfel says, "sorry will never atone for what I've done"

Achillea stands up.

Adimiron rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel says, "but I can at least attempt to redeem myself in some way"

Ashleigh whispers, "how do I get out of here?"

Aerlic says, "we may have a very busy busy night"

Tesserah nods to Thurfel.

Ashleigh stands up.

You whisper quietly to Ashleigh, "Ye can't till he opens a portal."

Kimberr says, "well dats what I meant by live up to its"

You say, "Unfortunately."

Ashleigh paces back and forth.

You sigh softly.

Angelrise says, "As long as it serves your means in the future of course."

You nod to Aerlic.

Angelrise sneers at Thurfel.

Alyxandrah says, "Everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves."

Alyxandrah gives Angelrise a good pinch!

Angelrise grumbles.

Achillea asks, "Thurfel, why did you threaten whomever was close to Dajamar? is this your new good self? threatening someones fiancee for their deed?"

Tesserah asks, "m'lord...?"

Tesserah turns to face Thurfel.

Achillea scoffs at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "I never threatened anybody, you can ask her yourself"

Aerlic glances at Achillea.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "I am sorry they nitpick at ye, m'lord. But I am glad I was able to help Tesserah get away from Trianvar."

Tesserah asks, "what would have happened if the other had reached the orb?"

Tesserah blinks at Thurfel.

Tesserah falls to the ground!
Achillea falls to the ground!
Ashleigh falls to the ground!
Evangalea falls to the ground!
Angelrise falls to the ground!
Thurfel falls to the ground!
Aerlic falls to the ground!
Yerrk falls to the ground!
Kimberr falls to the ground!
The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!
Alyxandrah falls to the ground!
Adimiron falls to the ground!

Alyxandrah winces.

Thurfel says, "they would have 3 of them"

Evangalea winces.

Achillea says, "a betrayor to your brothers, a betrayor to my lord, and you will betray Icemule too"

You say, "I think Trianvar is angry."

Angelrise stands up.

Tesserah asks, "and then what?"

Angelrise snickers.

Kimberr says, "dern it"

You stand back up.

Alyxandrah grins at Angelrise.

Angelrise leans on Alyxandrah.

Tesserah sits up.
Kimberr stands up.
Aerlic stands up.

Angelrise gazes heavenward.

Achillea stands up.
Evangalea stands up.
Adimiron stands up.

Alyxandrah says, "Oof, don't do that. I'm trying to stand up."

Yerrk sits up.

Thurfel says, "perhaps we should get back to town"

Kimberr says, "Wilma, hold me up"

Alyxandrah pokes Angelrise in the ribs.

Kimberr leans on her falchion.

Yerrk leans back.

Alyxandrah stands up.

Achillea says, "Thurfel.."

Angelrise chuckles.

Tesserah says, "gems gonna shake loose from the skies at this rate"

Yerrk stands up.

Alyxandrah pulls Thurfel to his feet.

Adimiron grumbles.

Tesserah blinks.

Ashleigh sits up.

Thurfel nods to Tesserah.

Aerlic grins.

Tesserah stands up.

Kimberr nods to Tesserah.

Thurfel waves his abalone sceptre.
Flames and fire explode outward from the sceptre, the heat intense. The raging inferno burns in every direction, then subsides.
Adimiron just vanished.
Evangalea just vanished.
Kimberr just vanished.
Aerlic just vanished.
Yerrk just vanished.
Achillea just vanished.
Tesserah just vanished.
You feel yourself pulled away.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Khassie disk, some manna bread, the Maygog disk, the Velsa disk and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Tesserah, Achillea, Yerrk, Lord Aerlic, Kimberr, High Lady Evangalea, Adimiron, Lord Thaisis, Lavistan, Tayre, Ichiko, Zemilia, Corbett, Garlatad, Ergen who is sitting, Journeyman Dayis, Lady Khassie, Kelemnvor who is lying down, Chains, Kithric who is lying down, Daigh who is sitting, Sleggja who is lying down, Amberllynn who is kneeling, Lord Belthania who is lying down, Klymeria who is sitting, Lady Daniher who is lying down, Lord Giantbandus, Lord Artrayu who is sitting, Ceex who is lying down, Velsa who is sitting, Gombos who is lying down.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Angelrise just materialized from nowhere.
Ashleigh just materialized from nowhere.
Alyxandrah just materialized from nowhere.

Kimberr gibbers incoherently.

Shejala just arrived.

Angelrise hisses.

Kithric stands up.

Tayre exclaims, "Invasion!"

Ichiko blinks.

Alyxandrah glances at Tayre.

Lavistan asks, "where?"

Aerlic says, "no no its just us"

(Tayre runs in circles, screaming!)

Menemeth says, "i to young to die"

Tesserah's face turns slightly pale.

Angelrise smiles at Tayre.

Lavistan groans.

Kithric gasps.

Kimberr begins chuckling at Tayre.

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Kelemnvor sighs.

Alyxandrah shrugs.

Klymeria yells, "someone sanct!"

Kimberr says, "I arent no invashun"

Garlatad says, "today is a good day to die"

Zacciwie says, "Ack, undead"

Menemeth says, "3 just west of town"

Alyxandrah asks, "Undead?"

Thurfel asks, "what is going on?"

Alyxandrah's face turns slightly pale.

You ask, "What is attacking?"

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Head Repair...
You concentrate.
The bandages on your head come loose and you begin to bleed again.
Your head feels better.

Tayre screams!

Alyxandrah says, "Not for you."

Menemeth says, "giant frost skeletons"

Garlatad exclaims, "invasion!!!!!!"

Tayre exclaims, "Skeletons!"

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Head Repair...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Alyxandrah glowers darkly at Zacciwie.

Zacciwie says, "Liches are summoning undead"

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Head Repair...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Tayre bursts into tears!

Tayre wails!

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.
You remove a gleaming eonake tower shield from in your tooled-leather harness.

Tesserah blinks.

Tayre begins to twitch.

Angelrise asks, "You mean you don't have the slightest clue?"

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Amberllynn stares at Tayre.

Angelrise peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Angelrise smirks.

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Head Scar Repair...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

(Tesserah hides behind the ice statue)

Thurfel says, "where are they? I shall aid in defending the town"

Achillea glares at Thurfel.

Tayre says, "Oh dear god"

A giant frost-covered skeleton just arrived.

Thurfel smiles at Achillea.

Zacciwie points north.

Amberllynn gazes up into the heavens.

Tayre says, "north and south"

Angelrise gazes up into the heavens.

Alyxandrah points at a giant frost-covered skeleton.

Zacciwie draws a glowing pattern in the air before a giant frost-covered skeleton.
CS: +191 - TD: -5 + CvA: +25 + d100: +74 == +295
Warding failed!
A giant frost-covered skeleton lets out a blood curdling scream.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the frost-covered skeleton's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
A giant frost-covered skeleton vanishes in a cold mist of evaporating ice.

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Head Scar Repair...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Menemeth says, "ahhhhhh"

Kimberr asks, "we unner attack !?"

Klymeria asks in guild speak, "ARE WE SANCTED?"

Angelrise folds her arms over her chest.

Klymeria asks, "aRE WE SANCTED?"

Alyxandrah grins at Angelrise.

Tayre says in guild speak, "Take my head wound like now"

Tayre says in guild speak, "now"

Menemeth says, "invasionnn"

Thaisis leans on his staff.

Zemilia falls to the ground!
Tesserah falls to the ground!
Thaisis falls to the ground!
Achillea falls to the ground!
Giantbandus falls to the ground!
Sauthurdig falls to the ground!
Khassie falls to the ground!
Angelrise falls to the ground!
Menemeth falls to the ground!
Thurfel falls to the ground!
Tayre falls to the ground!
Ichiko falls to the ground!
Turinrond falls to the ground!
Ceex falls to the ground!
Vtasia falls to the ground!
Garlatad falls to the ground!
Taylir falls to the ground!
Zacciwie falls to the ground!
Amberllynn falls to the ground!
Kimberr falls to the ground!
Alyxandrah falls to the ground!
An emperor penguin falls to the ground!

Kimberr says, "bah"

Zacciwie says, "Eep"

Turinrond mutters under his breath.

Ichiko stands up.

Menemeth says, "ayeiee"

Taylir scowls.

Alyxandrah stands up.

Thurfel says, "defend the town"

Garlatad struggles to stand, but fails.
Angelrise stands up.
Alyxandrah pulls Thurfel to his feet.

Thurfel says, "repel them"

Achillea stands up.

Anjolia says, "and Thurfel is here"

Tesserah stands up.
Zacciwie stands up.

Ergen exclaims, "Crude!"

Tayre says in guild speak, "Hurry take my head wound"

You say, "This falling down is hard on the back... and the backside."

Kimberr stands up.
Menemeth stands up.

Angelrise mutters under her breath.

You stand back up.
Amberllynn stands up.

Turinrond asks, "From?"

Thaisis stands up.
Giantbandus stands up.
Garlatad struggles to stand, but fails.
Turinrond stands up.

Thaisis scowls.

Vtasia stands up.

(Iscikella rubs her backside.)

Taylir says, "I left my blessable on Teras, darnitall."

Zacciwie says, "Somebody give me some mana"

Alyxandrah says, "This invasion is not Thurfel's doing."

Taylir scowls.

Zacciwie groans.

Taylir stands up.
Khassie sits up.

Klymeria meditates over Tayre.
Klymeria takes Tayre's head damage.
Tayre meditates over Klymeria.
Tayre takes Klymeria's head damage.

Achillea says, "admit it Thurfel, speak the truth for once"

Tayre traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Tayre gestures.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

Ocryus yells, "INVASION! WOO! HOO!"

You exclaim, "The invasion is of the lich!"

Tesserah's knees begin to shake.

Ocryus recites:
"Cry havok!
An' let loose th' dogs o' War!!"

Turinrond asks, "whar's the lich?"

Sauthurdig recites:
"Fury on me"

You ask, "Why do ye not understand?"

Thaisis says, "Control your pets, Master Lich."

Thaisis glances at Thurfel.

You say, "Trianvar."

Thurfel says, "they are not my pets"

Zacciwie says, "I bet it's Trianvar"

Thaisis says, "They are getting to be bothersome."

Anjolia says, "Thurfel, what is going on"

You say, "He is in town."

Shejala shakes her head.

Tesserah blinks.

Thurfel says, "we are being attacked"

Tayre nods to Thurfel.
Tayre nods to Thurfel.

Angelrise asks, "Yet you wish they were, do you not?"

Tayre exclaims in guild speak, "No joke!"

Anjolia says, "besides that"

Tayre exclaims, "No joke!"

Anjolia chuckles.

Shejala frowns.

Svol asks, "someone bless my vultite sword please?"

Finlar asks, "who we form on?"

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Organ Repair...
You concentrate.
Your right eye feels better.

Thurfel says, "talk less, defend more"

Sauthurdig points at himself.

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Limb Repair...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

Fewen throws his head back and howls!

Thaisis starts chortling.

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Limb Repair...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.

Svol asks, "someone bless my vultite sword please?"

Klymeria exclaims, "Did someone sanct in here or what?!"

Turinrond says, "oh, thar he is."

Taylir ponders.

Thurfel just went north.

Fewen exclaims, "Lets get this part started the Fewen way!"

Trianvar asks, "You did not think that you would get rid of me so easily, did you?"

You say, "Someone did."

Trianvar cackles!

You say, "Which wasn't very wise."

Klymeria nods to you.

Thurfel just arrived.

Klymeria asks, "WHY?"

Thurfel says, "I see no undead"

Fewen asks, "whos got mana so i can spell up before i smash in these puny invaders heads?"

Finlar asks, "who we form on?"

Klymeria whispers, "we in trouble?"

Aerlic says, "up north"

Tesserah says, "hmmmm"

Alyxandrah says, "They were south of here, my lord."

Alyxandrah nods to Thurfel.

Tesserah asks, "good luck?"

You say, "Because it doesn't help against the lich."

Thurfel just went south.

You say, "Sanct"

Tayre says, "And north, Alyx."

Alyxandrah just went south.

Uraltain says, "they aint too bad"

Sauthurdig recites:
"Fury on me!"

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message. You also see a gold ring, a pinch of gold dust and a piece of yellow jasper.
Also here: Thurfel, Ocryus, Magradee
Obvious paths: north, south, west.
Tesserah followed.

Tesserah falls to the ground!
Ocryus falls to the ground!
Thurfel falls to the ground!
Magradee falls to the ground!
The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!

You say, "Hmmm..."

You say, "He is definitely doing something."

You stand back up.

Thurfel nods.

You try to pull Thurfel to his feet, but he is too heavy.
You pull Thurfel to his feet.

Ocryus stands up.
Magradee stands up.
Tesserah stands up.

Angelrise squints.

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message. You also see the Aerlic disk, a gold ring, a pinch of gold dust and a piece of yellow jasper.
Also here: Journeyman Dayis, Rongari, Lord Thaisis, Tesserah, Thurfel
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

Alyxandrah just arrived.
Lord Aerlic just arrived.
Angelrise just arrived.
Journeyman Dayis just went south.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Aerlic says, "at the bank"

Kithric just arrived.
Achillea just arrived.
Achillea just went south.

Aerlic says, "undead"

Tesserah blinks.

Alyxandrah says, "West road."

[Icemule Trace, East Road]
A pair of halfling guards lean back against the archway of the bright blue building housing the Icemule Trace branch of the First Elanith Bank. One guard seems to be dozing on his stool, while the other keeps a close and wary eye on the traffic flowing past. You also see an emperor penguin who is sitting, a snow-drenched tomb wight and an old beer barrel.
Also here: Lomac, Corbette, Lord Giantbandus, Lord Sauthurdig
Obvious paths: south, east, west.

Giantbandus looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Giantbandus whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Giantbandus swings a blood red axe at a snow-drenched tomb wight!
AS: +229 vs DS: +103 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +29 = +185
... and hits for 61 points of damage!
Hard slash to the tomb wight's side!
Left arm no longer available for use.

A snow-drenched tomb wight claws at Giantbandus!
AS: +155 vs DS: +124 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +19 = +73
A clean miss.

Giantbandus looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Giantbandus whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Giantbandus swings a blood red axe at a snow-drenched tomb wight!
AS: +229 vs DS: +103 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +9 = +165
... and hits for 57 points of damage!
Spinal cord damaged by smash to the back.

A wave of power flows out of you and toward a snow-drenched tomb wight. Suddenly the tomb wight bursts into flames and falls to the ground! The tomb wight rolls around desperately trying to extinguish the flames.
... 35 points of damage!
A snow-drenched tomb wight takes a breath of super-heated air and expires gasping.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the tomb wight's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The tomb wight screams evilly one last time and goes still.

A snow-drenched tomb wight turns to dust.

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
Various halfling vendors hawking their wares block your way for a moment. You notice a number of giantmen and dwarves heading north, coins jingling in their pockets. A twisted, wrought-iron street lamp at the corner keeps an inebriated halfling from meeting the pavement. You also see a pinch of gold dust and a path leading to a white modwir gate.
Obvious paths: north, south.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Locate Person spell...
You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and a vision of Thurfel's surroundings fills your mind...
...[Icemule Trace, West Road]
...The cobblestone road continues east and west between the narrow buildings. To the east the foot traffic seems to grow considerably worse. A gate is just visible at the western end of the road. You also see the Aerlic disk and a snow-drenched tomb wight which appears dead.
...Also here: Angelrise, Lady Michalie, Komate, Lord Aerlic, Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Lord Khiten
...Obvious paths: east, west.

[Tavern Burrow, Thirsty Penguin]
Arms slung casually over one another's shoulders, a group of halflings enters the Thirsty Penguin. A mother cat rests on the broad stone step, consenting to your caress, while flicking her tail. From beyond the swinging doors comes the sounds of clinking mugs and hearty laughter. You also see the Tariajewel disk and a swinging door.
Obvious paths: north, south, east, southwest.

A maniacal laughter pierces the air.

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
Groups of boisterous and cheerful halflings pass by rapidly. Most of them seem to be heading south towards the Tavern Burrow for entertainment or refreshment. An old, drunken halfling sits in a doorway, alternating between singing at the top of his lungs and munching on a tart. You also see the Aerlic disk, a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand that appears stunned and a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand.
Also here: a stunned Lord Aerlic who is kneeling, Thurfel, Angelrise, Alyxandrah, Trianvar
Obvious paths: south, east, west.

Achillea just arrived.

A gruesome ice-smothered farmhand claws at Aerlic!
AS: +232 vs DS: +152 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +64 = +167
... and hits for 23 points of damage!
Nice puncture to the back, just grazed the spine!

Thurfel's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
Thurfel gestures at a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand.
Thurfel hurls a roaring ball of fire at a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand!
AS: +744 vs DS: +161 with AvD: +44 + d100 roll: +16 = +643
... and hits for 177 points of damage!

Alyxandrah points at Trianvar.

You ask, "Do ye hear the laughing?"

Alyxandrah says, "My lord..."

Aerlic struggles against the fear!
FS: 108 - FD: 60 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 52 = 135
Warding failed!
Aerlic moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

A wave of power flows out of you and toward a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand. Suddenly the ice-smothered farmhand bursts into flames and falls to the ground! The ice-smothered farmhand rolls around desperately trying to extinguish the flames.
... 40 points of damage!

Uraltain gestures at a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand.
Uraltain hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand!
AS: +195 vs DS: +131 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +14 = +117
... and hits for 19 points of damage!

Uraltain hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand!
AS: +195 vs DS: +165 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +56 = +125
... and hits for 28 points of damage!
The ice-smothered farmhand is stunned!

Trianvar traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Trianvar gestures at Thurfel.
A crimson barrier flickers about Thurfel for a hearbeat, then subsides. The crimson field suddenly flares to life and lashes out at Trianvar!
... 30 points of damage!
Flames cook Trianvar's back. Looks about medium well.
He is stunned!

Alyxandrah moves to stand in front of Aerlic.

Lady Leedle just arrived.
Leedle drops to her knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice-smothered farmhand, Leedle's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Angelrise glances at a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand.

Angelrise rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel grins.

Aerlic struggles against the fear!
FS: 108 - FD: 60 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 74 = 157
Warding failed!
Aerlic moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

You take a quick appraisal of Thurfel and find that he has no apparent injuries.

Leedle struggles against the fear!
FS: 108 - FD: 60 + FvP: 21 + d100(L): 69 = 138
Warding failed!
Leedle moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Alyxandrah gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Alyxandrah gestures at Leedle.
The glazed look leaves Leedle.

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice-smothered farmhand, Gyp's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

A cold, dank wind blows in, followed by a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand!
A cold, dank wind blows in, followed by a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand!

Thurfel conjures a massive fireball.

Aerlic struggles against the fear!
FS: 108 - FD: 60 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 30 = 113
Warding failed!
Aerlic twitches fitfully!

A gruesome ice-smothered farmhand rasps and wheezes a deathly sigh!

Leedle says, "fear"

Gyp regains control of his senses!

Adimiron just arrived.

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice-smothered farmhand, Adimiron's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

A gruesome ice-smothered farmhand claws at Aerlic!
AS: +232 vs DS: +120 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +22 = +157
... and hits for 21 points of damage!
Hearty smack to the head.

A wave of power flows out of you and toward a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand. Suddenly the ice-smothered farmhand bursts into flames and falls to the ground! The ice-smothered farmhand rolls around desperately trying to extinguish the flames.
... 70 points of damage!
The ice-smothered farmhand is stunned!

Leedle struggles against the fear!
FS: 108 - FD: 60 + FvP: 21 + d100(L): 93 = 162
Warding failed!
Leedle moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Adimiron regains control of his senses!

Thurfel asks, "where did he go?"

Angelrise nods.

Alyxandrah traces a sign that contorts in the air while she forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Alyxandrah gestures at a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand.
CS: +209 - TD: +105 + CvA: +25 + d100: +90 == +219
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
... 35 points of damage!

Aerlic struggles against the fear!
FS: 108 - FD: 60 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 61 = 144
Warding failed!
Aerlic moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

A gruesome ice-smothered farmhand shambles south.

Leedle struggles against the fear!
FS: 108 - FD: 60 + FvP: 21 + d100(L): 94 = 163
Warding failed!
Leedle chatters her teeth rapidly!

Jeria drops to her knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice-smothered farmhand, Jeria's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Alyxandrah nods to Angelrise.

Terrachon says, "uhhh booo"

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Locate Person spell...
cast trianvar
Cast at what?

The air grows deathly cold and still as an ice wraith glides in!

Aerlic struggles against the fear!
FS: 108 - FD: 60 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 34 = 117
Warding failed!
Aerlic cowers in fear!

The air grows deathly cold and still as an ice wraith glides in!

You say, "Gone."

Thurfel's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
Thurfel gestures at a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand.
Thurfel hurls a roaring ball of fire at a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand!
AS: +744 vs DS: +133 with AvD: +44 + d100 roll: +96 = +751
... and hits for 246 points of damage!

The air grows deathly cold and still as an ice wraith glides in!

You say, "Hiding."

Achillea drops to her knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice wraith, Achillea's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice wraith, Terrachon's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice wraith, Alyxandrah's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

An ice wraith points a ghostly finger at you!
CS: +248 - TD: +327 + CvA: +14 + d100: +77 - -5 == +17
Warded off!

The air grows deathly cold and still as an ice wraith glides in!

Thurfel nods.

Angelrise smiles quietly to herself.

Leedle struggles against the fear!
FS: 108 - FD: 60 + FvP: 21 + d100(L): 12 = 81
Warded off!
Leedle slowly regains control of her senses and she wipes away the tears from her eyes and the drool dribbling down her chin.

Jeria struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 45 + FvP: 36 + d100(L): 91 = 178
Warding failed!
Jeria opens her mouth and tries to scream, but nothing comes out!

Menemeth drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice wraith, Menemeth's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

An ice wraith glides south in a cloud of swirling snow.

An ice wraith points a ghostly finger at Jeria!
An ice wraith hurls a freezing ball of pure cold at Jeria!
AS: +303 vs DS: -40 with AvD: +54 + d100 roll: +63 = +460
... and hits for 130 points of damage!
Blast to neck causes Jeria to jerk with pain.
Unfortunately that snaps the now frozen neck like an icicle!
* Jeria drops dead at your feet!

The ice wraith moans with evil delight!
An ice wraith gestures arcanely.

Thurfel's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
Thurfel gestures at a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand.
Thurfel hurls a roaring ball of fire at a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand!
AS: +744 vs DS: +133 with AvD: +44 + d100 roll: +68 = +723
... and hits for 208 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-smothered farmhand's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-smothered farmhand wails in terrifying pain one last time and lies still.

Alyxandrah regains control of her senses!
Terrachon regains control of his senses!

An ice wraith gestures arcanely.

Aerlic struggles against the fear!
FS: 108 - FD: 60 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 16 = 99
Warded off!
Aerlic slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

An ice wraith gestures arcanely.
An ice wraith points a ghostly finger at an ice wraith!
An ice wraith blurs before you.
A gruesome ice-smothered farmhand shambles south.
The last vestiges of the ice-smothered farmhand are caught by a dank, cold wind and blown into oblivion.

Achillea struggles against the fear!
FS: 150 - FD: 84 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 38 = 138
Warding failed!
Achillea clutches her head and giggles madly, before choking on a pitiful whimper!

Alyxandrah winces.

Aerlic stands up.

Dwindalf drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice wraith, Dwindalf's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

An ice wraith waves a ghostly hand!
A bright luminescence surrounds an ice wraith.

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice wraith, Opalina's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

An ice wraith glides east in a cloud of swirling snow.

Angelrise whistles tunelessly to herself.

Menemeth struggles against the fear!
FS: 156 - FD: 15 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 21 = 194
Warding failed!
Menemeth moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

An ice wraith points a ghostly finger at an ice wraith!
A silvery luminescence surrounds an ice wraith.

Alyxandrah traces a sign that contorts in the air while she forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Alyxandrah gestures at an ice wraith.
CS: +209 - TD: +173 + CvA: +25 + d100: +75 == +136
Warding failed!
A very painful blow.
... 10 points of damage!

Angelrise flashes a wide grin.

Opalina regains control of her senses!

An ice wraith glides west in a cloud of swirling snow.
An ice wraith glides south in a cloud of swirling snow.
An ice wraith glides in surrounded by a cloud of swirling snow!

Thurfel's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
Thurfel gestures at an ice wraith.
Thurfel hurls a roaring ball of fire at an ice wraith!
AS: +744 vs DS: +238 with AvD: +59 + d100 roll: +40 = +605
... and hits for 213 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice wraith slumps silently to the ground and begins to rapidly dissipate.
An ice wraith fades into oblivion.

Achillea struggles against the fear!
FS: 150 - FD: 84 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 32 = 132
Warding failed!
Achillea is racked by convulsive shivers!

Dwindalf struggles against the fear!
FS: 138 - FD: 90 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): 26 = 102
Warding failed!
Dwindalf clutches his head and giggles madly, before choking on a pitiful whimper!

A wave of power flows out of you and toward a gruesome ice-smothered farmhand. Suddenly the ice-smothered farmhand bursts into flames! The ice-smothered farmhand flails about wildly while trying to extinguish the flames.
... 40 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-smothered farmhand's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-smothered farmhand wails in terrifying pain one last time and lies still.
The last vestiges of the ice-smothered farmhand are caught by a dank, cold wind and blown into oblivion.

Menemeth struggles against the fear!
FS: 156 - FD: 15 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 46 = 219
Warding failed!
Menemeth clutches himself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down his chin!

Achillea falls over!
Gyp falls to the ground!
Angelrise falls to the ground!
Menemeth falls over!
Dwindalf falls over!
Thurfel falls to the ground!
Aerlic falls to the ground!
The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!
Terrachon falls to the ground!
Opalina falls to the ground!
Alyxandrah falls to the ground!

Aerlic says, "bah"

Terrachon cackles!

Achillea struggles against the fear!
FS: 150 - FD: 84 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 33 = 133
Warding failed!
Achillea moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Dwindalf struggles against the fear!
FS: 138 - FD: 90 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): -153 = -77
Warded off!
Dwindalf slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Opalina asks, "What did you do?"

You exclaim, "Damn lich!"

Angelrise bellows a guttural series of oaths.

Thurfel stands up.
Opalina stands up.

Menemeth struggles against the fear!
FS: 156 - FD: 15 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 23 = 196
Warding failed!
Menemeth rocks back and forth while sobbing uncontrollably!
Aerlic struggles to stand, but fails.

Angelrise gestures at Achillea.
The glazed look leaves Achillea.

You stand back up.
Aerlic stands up.
Angelrise stands up.
Terrachon stands up.
Dwindalf stands up.
Gyp stands up.

Achillea slowly regains control of her senses and she wipes away the tears from her eyes and the drool dribbling down her chin.

Alyxandrah stands up.

Achillea yells, "get him Trianvar!"

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Stun Relief spell...
You gesture at Menemeth.
The glazed look leaves Menemeth.

Opalina asks, "where is the vessel?"

Menemeth struggles against the fear!
FS: 156 - FD: 15 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 90 = 263
Warding failed!
Menemeth twitches fitfully!

Thurfel asks, "is the fury defending the town?"

Terrachon just tried to pull Dwindalf towards him!

Achillea stands up.

Alyxandrah begins chuckling at Achillea.

Opalina stares at Thurfel.

You put a razor-sharp rolaren falchion in your tooled-leather harness.

Menemeth struggles against the fear!
FS: 156 - FD: 15 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 24 = 197
Warding failed!
Menemeth cowers in fear!

Terrachon just failed to pull Menemeth to his feet.

You remove a pale purple glaes flask from in your spidersilk skirt.

Terrachon just failed to pull Menemeth to his feet.
Terrachon just failed to pull Menemeth to his feet.
Terrachon just failed to pull Menemeth to his feet.

Dwindalf says, "these suckers are strong"

Alyxandrah asks, "Is everyone taken care of here?"

Menemeth struggles against the fear!
FS: 156 - FD: 15 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 45 = 218
Warding failed!
Menemeth cowers in fear!

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Stun Relief spell...
You force Jeria's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Jeria, then fades into the body.

Thurfel says, "somebody aid the fallen"

Dwindalf says, "deader south cautioin 2 buggers 2"

Dwindalf says, "any mana"

You put a pale purple glaes flask in your spidersilk skirt.

Angelrise flashes a wide grin.

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.

Angelrise smiles at Menemeth.

Terrachon says, "I'm so going to die"

You hear the ghostly voice of Jeria say in guild speak, "thank you very much"

Thurfel faces Dwindalf, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Thurfel opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

Terrachon chuckles.

You reach down and tenderly cradle Jeria's lifeless hand in yours.

Menemeth struggles against the fear!
FS: 156 - FD: 15 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 62 = 235
Warding failed!
Menemeth clutches himself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down his chin!

You hear the ghostly voice of Jeria say, "thank you very much"

Opalina asks, "Where is the Vessel Thurfel?"

Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: the body of Jeria who is lying down
Obvious paths: north.
You say, "Will ask someone to come for ye here."

[Temple Burrow, Oleani Way]
Pieces of ice dot the street and one yard sports a small, carrot-nosed snowman. To the north looms the glacier, above the dwellings on the streets, with the Temple sitting atop it. Carved from the ice, the Temple gleams in the moonlight, giving those that live here an impressive view. You also see a snow bird, a snow-covered stone path and a wrought-iron gate.
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest.

You rub a crystal amulet.
Feels smooth!
You feel your mind open up to the world around you.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Just fogged a dead one into Voln, someone aid her please."

[Temple Burrow, Oleani Way]
Small houses line the road, painted in a riot of colors. The dwellings follow no set plan, some with one story, others with two. Halflings wander down the road, waving to each other and stopping to converse.
Obvious paths: west, northeast.

You hear the faint thoughts of Hhooru echo in your mind:
"Town center under attack Ice wraiths everywhere."

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
Crowds of people bustle up this road, on their way to one place or another. Several groups of warriors stride to the north, clad in warm furs and mufflers, while others in cassocks and robes walk more slowly, making signs of blessing at expectant women and small children. You also see a plain silver coffer, the Khassie disk, the Angelly disk, the green Kelty disk, a golden wand, a large piece of mica and a shiny cup.
Also here: Jestin, Turinrond, Lord Belthania, a stunned Lady Khassie who is kneeling, Lord Giantbandus, a stunned Angelly who is kneeling, Lord Sauthurdig, a stunned Wildknife who is kneeling, a stunned Kelty who is lying down, a stunned Ocryus who is lying down, the body of Lady Ashenath who is lying down, Peja, a stunned Kithric who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

Wildknife struggles against the fear!
FS: 147 - FD: 15 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 54 = 217
Warding failed!
Wildknife moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Turinrond turns towards Sauthurdig and renders a sharp salute with his moon axe.

Angelly struggles against the fear!
FS: 147 - FD: 51 + FvP: 36 + d100(L): 91 = 223
Warding failed!
Angelly gibbers fitfully!

Khassie struggles against the fear!
FS: 147 - FD: 63 + FvP: 36 + d100(L): 81 = 201
Warding failed!
Khassie cowers in fear!

Kithric struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 3 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 19 = 146
Warding failed!
Kithric rocks back and forth while sobbing uncontrollably!

Kithric struggles against the fear!
FS: 147 - FD: 3 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 78 = 256
Warding failed!
Kithric cowers in fear!

Peja just kneeled down and pulled Ashenath's lifeless body into his arms.

[Magical Burrow, Cursed Street]
A few empty houses line the road here, probably vacated due to all the noise coming from the other burrows to the south and southeast. You also see an ironwork gate. Also here: the body of Bejota who is lying down
Obvious paths: south, east, northwest.

You hear the faint thoughts of Hhooru echo in your mind:
"Trianvar in front of bank!"

You put a razor-sharp rolaren falchion in your tooled-leather harness.
You remove a pale purple glaes flask from in your spidersilk skirt.
You force Bejota's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Bejota, then fades into the body.
You put a pale purple glaes flask in your spidersilk skirt.

You reach down and tenderly cradle Bejota's lifeless hand in yours.

Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: the body of Bejota who is lying down, Zacciwie, the body of Kre who is lying down, the body of Rongari who is lying down, Lord Tomisee, the body of Jeria who is lying down
Obvious paths: north.

You hear the faint thoughts of Alyxandrah echo in your mind:
"Hhooru are you sure?"

Zacciwie gets a distant look on his face.

Zacciwie went through a wrought-iron gate.

[Temple Burrow, Oleani Way]
Small houses line the road, painted in a riot of colors. The dwellings follow no set plan, some with one story, others with two. Halflings wander down the road, waving to each other and stopping to converse.
Obvious paths: west, northeast.

You hear the faint thoughts of Nevea echo in your mind:
"Where's safe spot for ressing?"

[Icemule Trace, East Road]
A pair of halfling guards lean back against the archway of the bright blue building housing the Icemule Trace branch of the First Elanith Bank. One guard seems to be dozing on his stool, while the other keeps a close and wary eye on the traffic flowing past. You also see an ice wraith and an old beer barrel.
Also here: Great Lord Bonespur, Opalina who is lying down, a stunned Tesserah who is lying down, the body of Lord Khiten who is lying down
Obvious paths: south, east, west.

An ice wraith tries to bite Bonespur!
AS: +226 vs DS: +442 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +87 = -105
A clean miss.

Bonespur bellows a guttural series of oaths.

Tesserah struggles against the fear!
FS: 162 - FD: 75 + FvP: 22 + d100(L): 51 = 160
Warding failed!
Tesserah twitches fitfully!

You hear the faint thoughts of Hhooru echo in your mind:
"Uh course I'm sure."

You remove a pale purple glaes flask from in your spidersilk skirt.

An ice wraith gestures arcanely.

Bonespur whispers, "KIn yas heal me?"

An ice wraith points a ghostly finger at Tesserah!

A gust of wind tugs at your sleeves. Suddenly, a fierce wind rips through the area, scattering everything in its path and making it difficult to remain standing.
Tomisee is knocked over by the wind!
The wind knocks you off your balance and you fall over.
Your arms are forced down to your sides!
Bonespur is knocked over by the wind!
The wind then subsides.

Tesserah struggles against the fear!
FS: 162 - FD: 75 + FvP: 22 + d100(L): 67 = 176
Warding failed!
Tesserah chatters her teeth rapidly!

An ice wraith claws at the body of Khiten.

Bonespur casts growled aspersions into mid-air.

You stand back up.

Dajamar smirks.

Hhooru gestures at an ice wraith.
CS: +298 - TD: +197 + CvA: +25 + d100: +13 == +139
Warding failed!
... 25 points of damage!

An ice wraith gestures arcanely.

Hhooru traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
Hhooru gestures at an ice wraith.
CS: +298 - TD: +197 + CvA: +25 + d100: +29 == +155
Warding failed!
Hhooru blasts an ice wraith for 80 points of damage.
... 35 points of damage!

Tesserah struggles against the fear!
FS: 162 - FD: 75 + FvP: 22 + d100(L): 43 = 152
Warding failed!
Tesserah twitches fitfully!

An ice wraith points a ghostly finger at Tesserah!
An ice wraith hurls a chunk of ice at Tesserah!
AS: +313 vs DS: +138 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +98 = +311
... and hits for 129 points of damage!
Left leg collapses as the bones turn to dust!
* Tesserah drops dead at your feet!

The ice wraith moans with evil delight!
An ice wraith claws at the body of Tesserah.

Peja drops to his knees in utte despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice wraith, Peja's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Tariajewel traces a sign that contorts in the air while she forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Tariajewel gestures at an ice wraith.
CS: +350 - TD: +197 + CvA: +25 + d100: +78 == +256
Warding failed!
Various bits of the ice wraith melt away! +146 damage.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice wraith slumps silently to the ground and begins to rapidly dissipate.
An ice wraith fades into oblivion.

Turinrond just arrived, dragging the body of Carpian behind him.
Turinrond grabs Carpian and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Turinrond grabs Carpian's body and drags it west with him.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "help"

Turinrond just arrived, dragging the body of Slur behind him.
Turinrond grabs Slur and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

Peja struggles against the fear!
FS: 162 - FD: 84 + FvP: 15 + d100(L): 41 = 134
Warding failed!
Peja cowers in fear!

Turinrond grabs Slur and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

You ask, "Where are they going?"

Turinrond grabs Slur and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Turinrond grabs Slur and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

Search
You notice Tesserah who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.
You notice Khiten who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.

Turinrond grabs Slur's body and drags it west with him.

You point at Tesserah, ruining her hiding place.

Bonespur grabs Tesserah and tries to drag her, but she doesn't budge.

An ice wraith glides in surrounded by a cloud of swirling snow!

You point at Khiten, ruining his hiding place.

Peja struggles against the fear!
FS: 162 - FD: 84 + FvP: 15 + d100(L): 34 = 127
Warding failed!
Peja moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Bonespur grabs Tesserah's body and drags it west with him.

You hear the ghostly voice of Khiten say, "help"

You force Khiten's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Khiten, then fades into the body.
You put a pale purple glaes flask in your spidersilk skirt.

Hhooru traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
Hhooru gestures at an ice wraith.
An ice wraith is enraged by Hhooru's attack!
CS: +298 - TD: +182 + CvA: +25 + d100: +9 == +150
Warding failed!
... 30 points of damage!

Ocryus drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice wraith, Ocryus's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

An ice wraith glides south in a cloud of swirling snow.

You hear the ghostly voice of Khiten say, "thank you"

You hear the voice of Trianvar say, "You...You shall pay for that which you believe."

Peja struggles against the fear!
FS: 162 - FD: 84 + FvP: 15 + d100(L): 25 = 118
Warding failed!
Peja moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

You reach down and tenderly cradle Khiten's lifeless hand in yours.

Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see the Kcutter disk and a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: the body of Lord Khiten who is lying down, a stunned Ichiko who is kneeling, Kcutter, Sareit who is seated, Gunnard, the body of Bejota who is lying down, the body of Kre who is lying down, the body of Rongari who is lying down, the body of Jeria who is lying down
Obvious paths: north.

Ichiko struggles against the fear!
FS: 138 - FD: 54 + FvP: 25 + d100(L): 54 = 163
Warding failed!
Ichiko wails in exquisite fear!

[Temple Burrow, Oleani Way]
Pieces of ice dot the street and one yard sports a small, carrot-nosed snowman. To the north looms the glacier, above the dwellings on the streets, with the Temple sitting atop it. Carved from the ice, the Temple gleams in the moonlight, giving those that live here an impressive view. You also see a snow-covered stone path and a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: the body of Tesserah who is lying down, Great Lord Bonespur
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest.

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.

Bonespur whistles something nasty between clenched teeth.

You reach down and tenderly cradle Tesserah's lifeless hand in yours.

Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see the Kcutter disk and a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: the body of Tesserah who is lying down, the body of Lord Khiten who is lying down, a stunned Ichiko who is kneeling, Kcutter, Sareit who is seated, Gunnard, the body of Bejota who is lying down, the body of Kre who is lying down, the body of Rongari who is lying down, the body of Jeria who is lying down
Obvious paths: north.

Ichiko struggles against the fear!
FS: 138 - FD: 54 + FvP: 25 + d100(L): 98 = 207
Warding failed!
Ichiko remains huddled on the ground in a spastic, jittering heap!

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "woo, thank you"

Sareit raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Sareit gestures at Tesserah.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Tesserah, then fades into the body.

Sareit nods to you.

You ask, "Are ye lk'd, Tesserah?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tariajewel echo in your mind:
"elder volners calm them wraiths"

Trianvar cackles!

Gunnard says, "he is"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "I am"

Ichiko slowly regains control of her senses and she wipes away the tears from her eyes and the drool dribbling down her chin.

Sareit blinks.

Sareit says, "Out."

You exclaim, "Trianvar in Voln!"

Gunnard kneels down.

Trianvar says, "I'm sorry, but you shall have to pay for your ignorance."

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Trianvar in Voln!"

Ichiko stands up.
Gunnard stands up.

Trianvar says, "You feel he has any power over me."

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "don't tell me of my ignorance"

Alyxandrah's group came through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the faint thoughts of Nevea echo in your mind:
"Could use a healer to Penguin parlour, dragging dead bodies there"

Trianvar cackles!

Alyxandrah says, "Aye, here..."

Gunnard went through a wrought-iron gate.

Thurfel nods to Alyxandrah.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "I die for a noble cause"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "He is killing people wantonly."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Kcutter turns to face Trianvar.

Trianvar glares at Thurfel.

Achillea came through a wrought-iron gate.

Trianvar says, "You fool do not know what you have done for these years."

Thurfel conjures a huge fireball.

You hear the ghostly voice of Jeria say, "i can heal myself once im up"

You hear the ghostly voice of Khiten say, "hiyas Rongari"

Lord Zosopage's group came through a wrought-iron gate.

Sherysse says, "Thurfel is there"

Kaittee sighs.

Achillea glares at Thurfel.

Trianvar says, "You feel you are helping them, but you are only causing their doom."

You hear the ghostly voice of Rongari say, "hey bro"

Thurfel heaves the fireball at Trianvar.

Zosopage bows to Thurfel.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kcutter echo in your mind:
"Trianvar is in voln"

Ichiko lies down.

Michalie just hugged Tesserah.

Alyxandrah glances at Trianvar.

Turinrond came through a wrought-iron gate.

You glance at Trianvar.

Ichiko ducks her head.

Sareit gulps.

The fireball impacts on Trianvar, removing half his side.

Turinrond scratches himself idly.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "ello Michalie"

Alyxandrah winces.

Michalie says, "hello Tesserah"

Laralene rubs Sareit gently.

Achillea bellows a guttural series of oaths.

Dajamar fades into visibility.

Michalie says, "yer not lookin so well this evening"

Trianvar says, "I shall take the one down with me."

Alyxandrah says, "Ew. Now you're even uglier than before."

Trianvar points at you.

You shudder.

Michalie rubs Tesserah gently.

Dajamar leans on his staff.

Kre's spirit lets out a hollow moan.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "a lil under the weather about now"

Alyxandrah nods to Trianvar.

Look Trianvar
The thing before you may have been a halfling at one time, but only traces of its racial lineage remain. Its face is twisted and distorted, the flesh sickly and mottled. It wears the garments of a mage, although the fabric once rich and lustrous is nothing more than shredded tatters now. It bears no expression or emotion, but a burning rage simmers in the crimson-flecked eyes of the lich.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tayre echo in your mind:
"Clerics please come take the stink out of TC and raise all these dead ones."

Michalie nods.

Turinrond leans on his axe.

A tempest of electricity covers your body, the crude power of the lich's storm engulfing you.
... 33 points of damage!
Arcing bolt of electricity snaps through neck as if it wasn't there and now it really isn't. Instant Death.
It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...
You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

You hear the ghostly voice of Rongari say, "thank ye Kait"

Hhooru glances at Trianvar.

Sareit blinks.

Hhooru mutters under his breath.

Michalie blinks.
Alyxandrah blinks.

Dajamar smiles slightly

Turinrond groans.

Kaittee grunts.

Zosopage glances at Thurfel.

Sareit raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Sareit gestures at you.
You feel a tingle on your soul, as if a powerful hand is gently cradling it.

Lavistan gulps.

Achillea grins at Trianvar.

Turinrond glances at Thurfel.

Trianvar says, "If I fall, they all shall fall, too."

Michalie says, "oh boy"

Thurfel begins to gesture, a few chants spoken during the casting.
A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Trianvar!
... 1 point of damage!
Blast of hot air to head dries foe's hair.

Achillea nods to Dajamar in greeting.

The lich gestures at Turinrond, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Turinrond is toast!
... 25 points of damage!
Flames burn neck into a bubbling mass of flesh. Forget lunch.
He is stunned!

Thurfel begins to gesture, a few chants spoken during the casting.
A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Trianvar!
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.
He is stunned!

You exclaim, "Ye are nothing but a bully, lich!"

Michalie waves to Tesserah.

Hhooru says, "ack"

Kaittee asks in guild speak, "do you want me to grab your neck?"

Alyxandrah gestures at Turinrond.
The glazed look leaves Turinrond.

Ocryus gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Ocryus gestures at Trianvar.
The glazed look leaves Trianvar.

Thurfel says, "desist and leave Trianvar"

Tayre exclaims, "I thought Trianvar dead!"

Trianvar cackles!

Alyxandrah glances at Ocryus.

Turinrond glances at Trianvar and yawns.

Hhooru asks, "Where the fire fallin' from?"

Turinrond went through a wrought-iron gate.

Tayre glances at Ocryus.

Trianvar exclaims, "Never!!"

Hhooru waves a hand at Trianvar, dismissing him indifferently.

Michalie nods to Hhooru.

Alyxandrah says, "Soon enough."

Alyxandrah nods to Trianvar.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kre say, "Kill that bastard"

You hear the ghostly voice of Jeria say in guild speak, "you dont need to"

Thurfel conjures another ball of fire.
A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Trianvar!
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.
He is stunned!

Achillea says, "kill the infidel"

You hear the ghostly voice of Jeria say in guild speak, "i got lots of blood"

Achillea gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Achillea gestures at Trianvar.
The glazed look leaves Trianvar.

Hhooru cackles!

Trianvar says, "These fools know not what they do when they help you."

Tayre blinks at Achillea.

You hear the ghostly voice of Rongari say, "now I like that"

Hhooru glances at Achillea.

Ocryus rubs Trianvar, but before he can, flame envelopes his finger. Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You exclaim, "Achillea, ye are such a fool!"

Achillea glares at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "the next one takes your head lich"

Trianvar glares at Thurfel.

Trianvar cackles!

Alyxandrah says, "We know quite well what we're doing."

Thurfel begins to conjure yet again.

Tazelhoffe barks!

Alyxandrah nods to Trianvar.

Alyxandrah says, "We are saving our home."

Tayre exclaims, "Hey I have an idea! Let's all sit down and talk over some tea!"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Dajamar clasps Femereff's hand tenderly.

Hhooru asks, "He safe to attack?"

Tazelhoffe rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You hear the ghostly voice of Rongari say, "hi mom"

Friendlly says, "this isnt funny looking"

Shackin reaches out and holds Nixt's hand.

Thurfel says, "this one will burn you to eternity."

Hhooru shudders.

Shackin blinks.

Sareit nods to Thurfel.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "make him a cinder"

Thurfel mutters a few verses.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Good! Pacifist or not I want to see that."

You hear the ghostly voice of Kre exclaim, "burn him!"

Dajamar asks, "and you will do so quickly and for a short time, Firemage?"

Sareit grunts and snarls at the same time, looking mighty fierce!

Dajamar smiles slightly

Tayre faces Thurfel, closes his eyes and begins chanting. A small spark leaps from Tayre's fingers... but little else happens.

Tayre glances at Thurfel and yawns.

Hhooru says, "He hiding."

Tayre sighs.

Sareit mutters coward.

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Angelrise says, "Aye, and furthermore entrusting it into Thurfel's hands, which you don't seem to realize is a grave mistake."

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "make him a cinder over my dead body"

Angelrise just nudged Alyxandrah.

Femereff asks, "some cruel child bit my knee, could I get it healed?"

You exclaim, "Hhooru, watch yerself!"

Alyxandrah leans on Angelrise.

Thurfel says, "he fled"

You hear the ghostly voice of Kre say, "darn"

Hhooru nods to Thurfel.

Ichiko stands up.

Tayre pants.

Dajamar rubs a glassy black mica amulet.
Dajamar suddenly disappears.

You hear the ghostly voice of Rongari say, "the coward"

Achillea says, "Thurfel you will answer for your crimes"

Alyxandrah says, "I trust Thurfel."

You say, "Something of a coward then..."

Alyxandrah smiles at Angelrise.

Achillea places her hand on her bronze Luukos symbol.

Hhooru exclaims, "Time to find him!"

Aerlic says, "i stand behind thurfel also"

Friendlly says, "can I raise one of you"

The voice of Trianvar pierces the air, "Infidel, you feel you have won, but you have only begun to lose. Lose faith in him, mortals, for only then will you survive."

Thurfel asks, "what happened to Opalina?"

Thurfel asks, "is she safe?"

You hear Tayre yell, "Ah, can it."

Tazelhoffe rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Turinrond nods to Thurfel.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "hmmm"

You exclaim, "Never, lich!"

Turinrond says, "She is with the Fury, Thurfel"

You hear the ghostly voice of Jeria say, "you can raise me if you want"

Hhooru rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Angelrise rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Hhooru asks, "Everyone kept?"

Alyxandrah smirks.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "aye Hhooru"

Angelrise chuckles.

Thurfel shakes his head.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Thank ye for helping."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Skyfawn curtsies to Thurfel.

Femereff frowns.

Hhooru says, "Whisper to me if yer soul not held."

Thurfel smiles at Skyfawn.

Alyxandrah just hugged Skyfawn.

Syrnol bows to Thurfel.

Femereff asks, "some cruel child bit my knee, could I get it healed?"

Skyfawn just hugged Alyxandrah.

Friendlly raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Friendlly gestures at Rongari.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Friendlly encompassing Rongari's corpse.

Syrnol says, "At last I meet ya"

Friendlly says, "are you ready brother"

Ichiko stretches.

Syrnol bows to Thurfel.

Alyxandrah smiles at Skyfawn.

Femereff babbles something unintelligible.

Terrachon says, "ohhh never mind its over"

Angelrise asks, "A child bit your kneee in the midst of all this chaos?"

Dhustbytr came through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the ghostly voice of Rongari say, "aye"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Was trying to get all the bodies into Voln, and suddenly he was here."

Terrachon chuckles.

Thurfel nods to Syrnol.

Angelrise ponders.

Femereff nods.

Dhustbytr asks, "Need clerics?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Rongari say, "all healed and ready ta rise"

Tayre says, "Yes, Dhustbytr."

Friendlly raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Friendlly gestures at Rongari.
Friendlly suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Rongari in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Rongari, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Rongari awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Syrnol raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Syrnol gestures at Rongari.
A brilliant shaft of pure white light suddenly surrounds Rongari.

Turinrond nods to Thurfel.

Terrachon asks, "Well I was going to ask for spells but can someone heal me eye?"

Tayre says, "Dead one north, if a cleric is free."

Terrachon asks, "please?"

Syrnol says, "oof"

Turinrond makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Turinrond gestures.
Turinrond appears to be listening intently to something.

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Syrnol chuckles.

Thurfel asks, "is the town safe for now?"

Skyfawn gestures at Friendlly.
The glazed look leaves Friendlly.

Dhustbytr nods to Thurfel.
Turinrond nods to Thurfel.
Tazelhoffe nods to Thurfel.

Skyfawn gestures at Rongari.
The glazed look leaves Rongari.

Turinrond says, "Tis clear."

Thurfel nods.

Hhooru rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Rongari exclaims, "thanks!"

Achillea asks, "Thurfel, was your deal with Amasalen sending your foes to him to die?"

You say, "Seems quieter. I don't hear any knell bells now."

Dhustbytr says, "Nuttin out dere at da moment"

Rongari just hugged Friendlly.

Friendlly says, "Hi mister Thurfel"

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Tariajewel.

Dhustbytr kneels down and begins to meditate.

Ocryus waves to Tariajewel.

Achillea asks, "is that who the fools trust?"

Achillea stares at Thurfel.

Aerlic asks, "so has any insight been made on the location of the other 3 orbs?"

You exclaim, "Achillea, quiet!"

Turinrond asks, "we should trust ye, priestess?"

You mutter, complaining bitterly about your state of affairs.

Turinrond laughs!

Thurfel nods to Friendlly.

Friendlly smiles at Thurfel.

Turinrond waves a hand at Achillea, dismissing her indifferently.

Terrachon attempts to lean on Thurfel, but before he can, flame envelopes his elbow. Startled, he pulls his arm back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

The spirit of Tesserah sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

Sareit just arrived, dragging the body of Kre behind her.

Ocryus peers quizzically at Thurfel.

The appearance of great calm leaves Dhustbytr as he looks up and glances around.

Dhustbytr whispers, "Got sumone raisin yas?"

Achillea exclaims, "dont tell me to be quiet!"

Terrachon exclaims, "owww!"

Sareit pants.

Achillea stares at you.

Terrachon glances at Thurfel.

Hhooru nods.

Taylir asks, "Anyone able ta heal me up a bit please?"

Turinrond leans forward.

You whisper quietly to Dhustbytr, "Not yet, but if ye could, would be appreciated."

Terrachon says, "you could have said excuse me"

Friendlly smiles at Thurfel.

You say, "I will tell ye, Achillea."

Friendlly says, "got to meditates"

Dhustbytr whispers, "Gotta wait a few, I jest raised, but you'll be first"

Michalie winces.

Thurfel says, "There are three remaining orbs"

Friendlly kneels down and begins to meditate.

Michalie exclaims, "Tess!"

Thurfel says, "unfound"

Achillea says, "I am asking, why does Thurfel send his foes to die in Amasalens shrine"

Turinrond points at Opalina.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah exclaim, "Michalie!"

Tayre says, "Amberllyn is wearing an orb."

Thurfel says, "two we shall have to seek out once again"

Turinrond nods to Thurfel.

Femereff smiles at Thurfel.

Tayre snickers.

Opalina just punched Thurfel!

Femereff says, "maybe I'll find one"

Belthania bows to Thurfel.

Terrachon says, "Can I get healed please? My arm and my eye"

Turinrond glances at Femereff.

Perigourd asks, "how's the pickle shop coming?"

Perigourd peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Turinrond glances at Perigourd.

Achillea says, "perhaps Iscikella does not wish it spoken"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Has it become apparent whose was the third one found yet, m'lord? Begging pardon for asking..."

Fewen meditates over Terrachon.
Fewen takes Terrachon's left eye damage.

Tariajewel pokes Opalina in the ribs.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kre say, "into the light i go"

Turinrond shifts his weight.

You say, "Achillea, I tire of hearing ye over and over."

Fewen asks in guild speak, "clean ups? anyone need clean ups?"

Belthania nods to Thurfel.

Tariajewel bites Thurfel!

Kaittee winces.

Achillea asks, "is that your deal Thurfel? you feed your foes blood to amasalen?"

Achillea asks, "is that how you will run Icemule?"

Opalina went through a wrought-iron gate.

Achillea stares at Thurfel.

Femereff whispers, "you arent the only one"

Terrachon says, "Good luck kids, keep up the good work"

Angelrise says, "Aye, it would be a shame to fracture her pristine image of the Wizard Thurfel."

Fewen glances at Thurfel.

Angelrise rolls her eyes.

Terrachon glances at Thurfel.

Fewen exclaims, "Thurfel!"

Turinrond asks, "How come ye always askin' ridiculous tings?"

Fewen exclaims, "how are ya!"

Dhustbytr raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Dhustbytr gestures at you.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Dhustbytr encompassing you.
You sense the warmth and comfort of salvation.

Turinrond cocks his head at Achillea.

Fewen bows to Thurfel.

Ichiko says, "I thought ye were the one pledging blood to Amasalem.."

Turinrond rolls his eyes.

Ichiko glances at Achillea.

Belthania bows to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "Achillea, whatever is under your skin, is better left buried in some garden. Lose your hate, and serve the town, if you have no wish to serve the town, then move"

Tjaran scowls.

Alexhandro says, "Well, seems like things are busy..."

Alexhandro blinks.

Dhustbytr raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Dhustbytr traces the lines of his symbol of Charl.

Tayre waves an arm about in an attempt to applaud.

Kcutter bows to Thurfel.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Nicely put."

Fewen says, "I love the keep, i tried to make it prettier with some flowers, but your darn guard dogs ate em"

Fewen nods to Thurfel.

Kcutter says, "well said"

Hhooru nods to Thurfel.

Achillea says, "no I serve Luukos, but why does Thurfel seem to serve Amasalen and yet you all trust him, he says himself he has a bargainn with the bloodlord"

Tjaran says, "I got here too late, I am quite lost."

Tjaran nods to Zosopage.

Dhustbytr shows you a tattooed symbol of Charl.
Dhustbytr gestures at you.
Dhustbytr suddenly looks very drained.
You feel a sudden jolt of nothing short of the raw power of divine intervention. For some reason, you cannot bring yourself to move quite yet, but feel relieved nonetheless.
You feel the touch of the hand leave your soul.

Thurfel says, "Iscikella, be well and thank you"

Dajamar fades into visibility.

Thurfel says, "I did not get the ladies name that returned the orb"

Dajamar leans on his staff.

Belthania says, "be well my Lord"

Thurfel asks, "what was her name?"

Belthania bows to Thurfel.

Femereff smiles at Dajamar.

You are still stunned.

Achillea says, "Thurfel I like the town, I consider you its threat not the nine"

Dajamar smiles slightly

You recover enough strength to move again.

Skyfawn asks, "Thurfel you found another orb?"

Michalie nods.

You sit up.

Lord Belthania went through a wrought-iron gate.

Fewen exclaims, "I trust thurfel, a halfling that can make a tower that can claim a whole island and build that kinda castle is my kinda halflin!"

Thurfel nods to Skyfawn.

You say, "Her name is Tesserah, m'lord."

Skyfawn exclaims, "great!"

You smile at Thurfel.

Angelrise glances at Fewen.

Thurfel taps Tesserah lightly on her shoulder.

You say, "The one who found the orb."

Angelrise shakes her head, clucking her tongue.

Thurfel says, "thank you once again Tesserah."

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "I'd raise me hand....but..."

Turinrond whispers, "Orb was found? Who's was it?"

Thurfel smiles at Fewen.

Skyfawn asks, "it is safe now M'Lord?"

Michalie grins.

Sherysse just hugged Tesserah.

Thurfel nods to Skyfawn.

Sareit raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Sareit gestures at Kre.
Sareit suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Kre in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Kre, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Kre awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Thurfel says, "it seems so..."

Skyfawn peers quizzically at Thurfel.

You whisper quietly to Turinrond, "Trianvar's, the lich in Opalina."

Skyfawn beams!

Alexhandro leans on Alyxandrah.

Michalie just gave Tesserah a smooch.

Alyxandrah giggles.

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Head Repair...
You concentrate.
Your neck feels better.

Thurfel says, "the lich is far too damaged to return again on this eve"

Alyxandrah just hugged Alexhandro.

Tariajewel bites Thurfel!

Skyfawn says, "that is good news"

Alexhandro just hugged Alyxandrah.

Turinrond says, "ah"

Thurfel just tickled Tariajewel.

Tariajewel smacks her lips.

Tomisee applauds.

You say, "That is a good thing."

Lavistan smiles.
Laralene smiles.

Fewen says, "thurfel acknowledged my presence.."

You smile at Thurfel.

(Fewen is happy)

You stand back up.

Tariajewel exclaims, "nummies!"

Rongari says, "too bad it isnt destroyed"

Thurfel smiles at Fewen.

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for Head Repair...
You concentrate.
Your neck feels better.

Femereff whistles a complicated ditty, impressing you with her virtuosity.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tesserah say, "I was guided by Iscikella"

Peja bows to Thurfel.

Fewen exclaims, "and again!"

Tjaran asks, "So the orb that was found...it belonged to Trianvar?"

You rub Tesserah.

Thurfel nods to Turinrond.

Fewen dances around the room to music only he can hear.

Thurfel says, "aye"

You take a quick appraisal of Tesserah and find that she has no apparent injuries.
She is also quite dead.

Turinrond nods.

Kre says, "oooooh"

Kre says, "im alive"

Achillea says, "fools, trusting him, all fools"

Hhooru says, "Trianvar went far away."

You kiss Tesserah on the forehead.

Sareit kneels down and begins to meditate.

Thurfel says, "let us hope the rest of the evening is quiet"

Turinrond says, "Ah."

Tariajewel says, "what exactly does the orb do"

Gunnard gestures at Tesserah.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Gunnard encompassing Tesserah's corpse.

Kre says, "Thank you"

Sherysse nods to Thurfel.

You say, "And did much to aid the town."

Dajamar smirks.

Fewen says, "i wana know who ya hired ta build dat keep, id like to higher em myself"

Fewen nods to Thurfel.

You smile at Tesserah.

Dajamar says, "indeed..."

Thurfel says, "when I have more information on the seventh orb, I shall return."

Skyfawn says, "he caused some bad things to come this day"

Femereff nods to Dajamar.

Angelrise says, "They'll live to know their mistake, and suffer for it."

Femereff smiles.

Thurfel says, "can't build it higher"

Thurfel says, "its on sand"

Skyfawn nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "it'd sink"

Gunnard just touched a silver Lorminstra symbol.
Gunnard recites:
"Lady of Winter, hear my plea
Rejoin body and soul
Tesserah return and be whole!"
Gunnard gestures at Tesserah.
Gunnard suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Tesserah in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Tesserah, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Tesserah awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Achillea says, "he conveniently ignores my questions about his deals with Amasalen"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "I am glad it worked out, m'lord."

Ichiko raises an eyebrow.

Turinrond says, "they are dumb questions"

Turinrond begins chuckling at Achillea.

Sareit gestures at Tesserah.
The glazed look leaves Tesserah.

Turinrond snickers.

Michalie applauds Tesserah.

Fewen cackles!

Tesserah says, "whew"

Tesserah sits up.

Peja chuckles.

You smile at Thurfel.

Michalie just hugged Tesserah.

Sherysse begins chuckling at Turinrond.

Angelrise asks, "Would you expect any less, from the Master of half-truths?"

Skyfawn says, "maybe it is none of your business then"

Thurfel says, "nothing that ever comes out of your mouth is constructive Achillea, responding to your comments would be worthless."

Rongari says, "I think he is merely ignoring ye"

Ichiko bows to Thurfel.

Turinrond nods to Thurfel.

You chuckle at Thurfel.

Dhustbytr begins chuckling at Thurfel.

Fewen applauds Thurfel.

You grin at Thurfel.

Thurfel put a ruby-hilted rolaren longsword in his dark leather satchel.

Tesserah rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel removes a pearlescent abalone sceptre from in his dark leather satchel.

Evangalea says, "aptly put."

Thurfel waves his abalone sceptre at Thurfel!
The very ground itself comes alive, the dirt and stones at your feet exploding upward. The debris continues to erupt, until vision is completely obscured. Thunder booms overhead, and a several forked lightning bolts assault the area. Finally, the chaos subsides.
Thurfel just vanished.
Turinrond says, "dun't havta be an ole firemage ta know sometings."



Button Link to Thurfel Main