Vessel Five
Day of the Huntress, day 31 of the month Ivastaen in the year 5102

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the sparkling Fucoult disk, the Goeffrey disk, the icy blue Peja disk, the Vaaz disk, the Redion disk, a plain maoral box, the fiery red Scorchingheart disk, an enruned haon box, the Runaen disk, the Frisbon disk, some ephlox moss, some ephlox moss, an elk hide quiver, a chipped brick, some manna bread, some woth flower and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Krylax who is sitting, Thurfel, Fucoult, Goeffrey, Mirth, Savvi, Rylark, Anjolia who is sitting, Vaaz, Peja, Kalishar, Suna who is sitting, Zadev who is sitting, Triin who is sitting, Sapphryn who is sitting, Redion, Mykerion who is sitting, Tzuriz, Naylana, Nushien who is lying down, Rhiwallon who is lying down, Tianni, Nekales, Jiire, Scorchingheart who is sitting, Runaen who is sitting, Istiira who is sitting, Frisbon who is sitting, Dhustbytr who is kneeling, Lukavi who is sitting, Laevin who is lying down.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Kalishar glances at Thurfel.

Tzuriz peers quizzically at Thurfel.

You blink at Thurfel.

You curtsy to Thurfel.

Nekales glances at Thurfel.

Tianni frowns.

Tzuriz says, "Evenin' Thurfel"

Thurfel smiles at you.

You say, "Evening, m'lord."

Goeffrey bows to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "evening to ye all"

Goeffrey says, "greetings Thurfel"

You ask, "What brings ye to town tonight?"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Thurfel whispers, "evening milady"

Savvi says, "hello Thurfel"

Tzuriz nods to you.

Thurfel says, "the fifth orb"

Anjolia says in guild speak, "Good evening Thurfel"

Tzuriz says, "my thoughts exactly"

Kalishar nods to Thurfel in greeting.

Savvi says, "whoa"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Hope ye are well, m'lord."

Nekales frowns.

Sapphryn peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Tzuriz nods to you.

Scorchingheart bows to Thurfel.

Savvi exclaims, "you're like pretty old!"

Savvi smiles at Thurfel.

Thurfel nods to Savvi.

You ask, "The sages have an idea?"

Anjolia nods to Thurfel in greeting.

Nekales begins chuckling at Savvi.

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Anjolia turns an inquisitive ear towards Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "we were passed information about an odd...."

Thurfel says, "hmm"

Kalishar raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Thurfel says, "aura I guess would be the word"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

You ask, "Aura?"

Thurfel nods.

Luthienda just arrived.

You blink at Thurfel.

Istiira asks, "an odd aura?"

Thurfel bows to Scorchingheart.

You ask, "What sort of aura?"

Atoyoz just arrived.

Istiira stares off into space.

Tzuriz asks, "where?"

Atoyoz blinks.

Goeffrey asks, "in the area?"

Thurfel says, "very nice to meet you Scorchingheart"

Kalishar squints.

Thurfel says, "I hesitate to use the word aura"

Anjolia asks in guild speak, "What's going on tonight Thurfel?"

Thurfel peers quizzically at Atoyoz.

Luthienda says, "May I get some healing please"

Luthienda curtsies.

Ellissandra flirts with Thurfel.

Atoyoz blinks at Thurfel.

Luthienda smiles.

Anjolia asks, "What's going on tonight Thurfel?"

Ellissandra says, "You are SO hot"

Ellissandra smiles at Thurfel.

Ellissandra waves.

Thurfel asks, "What do you wish Atoyoz?"

Ellissandra just went east.

Sothog nods.

Kalishar says, "Oh boy."

You ask, "Perhaps ye can explain a bit then, m'lord?"

Alyxandrah just arrived.

Sothog blinks.

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Thurfel smiles at Alyxandrah.
Alyxandrah smiles at Thurfel.

Atoyoz asks, "What do I wish?"

Thurfel nods to Atoyoz.

Atoyoz says, "I'm not sure I understand sir."

Sapphryn smiles at Atoyoz.

Atoyoz asks, "Wish about what?"

Thurfel asks, "are you yourself this evening?"

Atoyoz nods to Thurfel.

Atoyoz says, "So far..."

Atoyoz shifts her weight.

Skyfawn curtsies to Thurfel.

You blink at Atoyoz.

Thurfel smiles at Skyfawn.

Nekales asks, "you ok?"

Nekales leans on Tianni.

Tianni nods to Nekales.

You ask, "Something wrong, Atoyoz?"

You cock your head at Atoyoz.

Kalishar asks, "Just what are you getting at, Thurfel?"

Kalishar peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "I hesitate to use the word aura"

Tzuriz asks, "if not an aura, what then...can ya describe it?"

Atoyoz looks over at you and shakes her head.

Nekales says, "everything will be fine"

Nekales just kissed Tianni.

Thurfel says, "but there was an energy source oddity"

Thurfel says, "my mages.."

Jiire sniffs at Thurfel.

Anjolia asks in guild speak, "what did ya say?"

Thurfel says, "not my sages discovered it"

Atoyoz raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Tianni just kissed Nekales.

Goeffrey rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You ask, "Can ye explain a bit, m'lord?"

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You ask, "What kind of oddity?"

Thurfel says, "well, they continually are combing the lands...."

Thurfel says, "looking for surges of magic and such"

Looncael bows to Thurfel.

You nod to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "and found one of sorts...."

Atoyoz nods to Thurfel.

Belthania smiles at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "but it is not positive energy"

Atoyoz raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel says, "rather it is negative energy"

Tzuriz rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You ask, "Negative energy then?"

Thurfel nods to Nekales.

Kalishar asks, "Centered around a person? Or a place?"

Sothog asks, "A vessel?"

You grin at Thurfel.

Goeffrey asks, "where abouts Thurfel? a place? an object?"

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Hmmm... thought alike."

Thurfel says, "it is in the landing"

Tjaran asks, "Negative in what sense? You mean evil?"

Tjaran cocks his head at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "evil can't be defined I'm afraid"

Savvi asks, "sorry...I wasn't listening closely...what are you looking for Thurfel? Or, what should I keep my eye out for?"

Sapphryn says, "well that figures"

Kasrael asks, "Anything to do with the taint?"

Sapphryn clasps her hand over her mouth.

Kasrael raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

You ask, "What did they say of it, m'lord?"

Kasrael says, "Or do you know anything about that."

You ask, "Yer mages?"

Sothog says, "Negative energy would account for the draining effects the vessels produce."

Nekales nods to Thurfel.
Belthania nods to Thurfel.
Thurfel nods to Belthania.

Tianni asks, "Would energy be a better word?"

Sothog says, "Or it could be some third party... some independent source."

Thurfel says, "it is an energy of some kind Tianni"

Thurfel nods.

Sothog says, "Still, might be worth a look."

Thurfel says, "I will need a guide to the landing..."

Goeffrey nods to Sothog.

Thurfel says, "one with good knowledge of the area"

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Goeffrey nods to Thurfel.

Goeffrey says, "i'd be happy to assist ya Thurfel"

Luthienda says, "I can take ya to the landing"

You say, "I will join if I may, m'lord."

Luthienda says, "But no funny stuff"

You say, "Have some knowledge of the landing."

Kalishar says, "I would like to be of service, if I can"

Thurfel taps Luthienda lightly on her shoulder.

Thurfel asks, "what is your name?"

Goeffrey says, "i'm quite familiar with the landing area"

Tjaran says, "As will I, I know a few obscurities most do not about the town."

Sothog says, "I have not been there for some time, but I shall go."

Luthienda smiles at Thurfel.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Luthienda clasps Thurfel's hand tenderly.

Luthienda says, "I will be happy to take you"

Kalishar chuckles.

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.
You remove a gleaming eonake tower shield from in your tooled-leather harness.

Savvi asks, "why do I think I'm missing something?"

Goeffrey smiles.

Thurfel asks, "Milady, what is your name?"

Luthienda asks, "Will you need a ride back?"

You ask, "If ye do not mind company?"

You cock your head.

Sothog says, "We always are."

Nekales rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Sothog blinks.

Luthienda curtsies to Thurfel.

Tjaran says, "Does anyone need any weather protection for this trip? The winds may get a bit nasty."

Luthienda says, "I am Luthienda"

Atoyoz nods to Tjaran.

Thurfel asks, "Which god do you serve, if any Luthienda?"

Atoyoz curtsies to Tjaran.

Tjaran makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Tjaran gestures at you.
The air about you shimmers slightly.

Luthienda says, "I do not serve a god"

Luthienda says, "Sad but honest"

Thurfel asks, "do you believe in them?"

You smile at Luthienda.

Luthienda says, "Yes I do"

Thurfel asks, "you have no allegiances?"

Oget whispers to the group, ""we going to the landings right?"

You whisper, "Aye." to your group.

Luthienda says, "No I do not"

Thurfel grins at Savvi.

Scorchingheart smiles.

Savvi turns an inquisitive ear towards Thurfel.

Luthienda asks, "Shall we go?"

Goeffrey raises his hand to his willow Jaston symbol, touching the image of a white feather.

Luthienda curtsies to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "before we go..."

Tzuriz whispers to the group, "aye, or round abouts I'd imagine"

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Tjaran says, "Okay, that should be everyone."

Sothog says, "Hmm."

Thurfel says, "it will be dangerous"

Skyfawn asks, "may I join?"

Savvi asks, "where are 'we' going?"

Belthania smiles at Thurfel.

Savvi says, "I don't mind going too"

Belthania nods to Thurfel.

Luthienda reaches out and holds Skyfawn's hand.

Skyfawn asks, "may I join?"

Thurfel says, "the liches generally aren't happy when we find their vessels"

Flandre asks, "Anyone care to cast massies?"

Belthania smiles at Thurfel.

Fucoult says, "i can cast massies"

Fucoult says, "before we go"

Istiira says in guild speak, "I think I just heard a bad word..."

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "I believe the third orb to have been Gavrail's now, m'lord. Perhaps I can explain why later."

Kalishar clenches his jaw.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel says, "I will do my best to defend the party"

You say, "I think wants ye to know is dangerous, Luthienda."

You nod to Luthienda.

Thurfel says, "I can make no promises though"

Atoyoz curtsies to Thurfel.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture at Luthienda.
A wall of force surrounds Luthienda.
You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture at Luthienda.
A wall of force surrounds Luthienda.

Nekales leans against an ice statue.

Luthienda says, "I did not get deeds to hold on to em"

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture at Luthienda.
A wall of force surrounds Luthienda.

Tjaran faces you, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 100 mana points!
Tjaran opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

You curtsy to Tjaran.

Luthienda nods.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture at Luthienda.
A wall of force surrounds Luthienda.

Thurfel says, "it would be a good idea"

Thurfel nods.

Nikaleena nods to Fucoult.

Fucoult nods.

(Tianni rests her forehead against Nekales' chest.)

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture at Luthienda.
A wall of force surrounds Luthienda.

Fucoult recites:
"Join up for some spellies"

Sothog says, "A wise precaution."

Scorchingheart smiles.

Sothog grins.

Luthienda says, "Let me know when you are ready"

Luthienda curtsies to Thurfel.

Scorchingheart smiles.

Fucoult recites:
"Guards first"

Savvi coughs.

Thurfel says, "let me know when ye are all magically protected"

Scorchingheart bows.

Luthienda asks, "May I get spells while they are giving them?"

Zadev asks, "were is everyone going?"

You smile at Thurfel.

Atoyoz grins at Savvi.

Zadev squints.

Skyfawn just hugged Alyxandrah.

Alyxandrah smiles.

Alyxandrah just hugged Skyfawn.

Fucoult recites:
"Let's begin"

You face Fucoult, close your eyes and begin chanting.
Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You awaken, feeling slightly drained, but satisfied that 50 points were successfully transferred to Fucoult.

Oget asks, "we not going to landings?"

Fucoult makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Fucoult gestures.
A brilliant luminescence surrounds you.
Fucoult makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Fucoult gestures.
A brilliant luminescence surrounds you.

Fucoult recites:
"Now for the blurs"

Fucoult recites a series of mystical phrases while raising his hands...
Fucoult gestures.
Your form blurs.

You whisper quietly to Oget, "Yes we are. After spells."

Fucoult traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Fucoult gestures.
Your form blurs.
Fucoult traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Fucoult gestures.
Your form blurs.

Lynthyrrin says, "Good evening, Thurfel... "

Oget nods to you.

Fucoult traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Fucoult gestures.
Your form blurs.
Fucoult traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Fucoult gestures.
Your form blurs.
Fucoult traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Fucoult gestures.
Your form blurs.
Fucoult traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Fucoult gestures.
Your form blurs.
Fucoult traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Fucoult gestures.
Your form blurs.

Lynthyrrin curtsies to Thurfel.

Fucoult traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Fucoult gestures.
Your form blurs.
Fucoult traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Fucoult gestures.
Your form blurs.

Thurfel smiles at Lynthyrrin.

Fucoult recites:
"Done on both"

Belthania bows to Thurfel.
Flandre bows to Fucoult.

Luthienda clasps Thurfel's hand tenderly.

Fucoult says, "thanks to ya senders"

You curtsy to Fucoult.

Fucoult smiles.

Luthienda smiles at Thurfel.

Alyxandrah begins chuckling at Thurfel.

You see Thurfel Morpholik the Wizard.
He appears to be a Halfling.
He appears to be in his 150's, has short, curly sandy blond hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a pearlescent abalone sceptre in his right hand and a small coral shield in his left hand. He is wearing a shimmering glaesine orb, an amber serpent earcuff, a singed crabshell pouch, some very scorched robes, a dark leather satchel clasped with a crimson crab, a supple grey leather pouch, and a crystal amulet.

Sothog asks, "Who's leading again?"

Belthania bows to Thurfel.

Kalishar points at Luthienda.
You point at Luthienda.

Savvi says, "luth, I hope"

You smile at Sothog.

Alyxandrah smiles at Thurfel.

Sothog says, "Right."

Luthienda says, "Join and we will be on our way to the Landing as soon as Thurfel says he is ready"

Alyxandrah nods.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "So ye think the lich will find us then, m'lord?"

Thurfel whispers, "I hope not!"

Catlas glances at Thurfel.

Savvi asks, "can someone whisper to me exactly what we're doing though?"

You nod to Thurfel.

Atoyoz just hugged Catlas.

Thurfel says, "I am ready if the party is"

Kalishar nods.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "As do I, hope not."

Tjaran nods.

Thurfel asks, "there is a boulder there?"

Thurfel asks, "in the landing?"

Catlas blinks.

Fucoult nods to Thurfel.

Oget says, "no here"

Goeffrey nods to Thurfel.

Elodun says, "thurfel where'd you come from"

You say, "His island."

Tjaran asks, "The boulder?"

Kcutter asks, "Why ye going to the Landing Luthienda?"

Nikaleena asks, "where are you goin? and why?"

Goeffrey says, "surely is Thurfel"

Atoyoz glances at Thurfel.

Odysseia asks, "what you looking for?"

Tjaran says, "There is a boulder, yes."

Savvi says, "a boulder? There's boulders here"

Thurfel says, "let us use that as a home base"

Tzuriz whispers to the group, "I don't believe any of us know 'exactly' what is to happen"

Nikaleena says, "Thurfel's Island is below the well"

Elodun asks, "home base for what?"

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "head out luth"

Nikaleena blinks.

Thurfel put a pearlescent abalone sceptre in his dark leather satchel.
Thurfel removes a ruby-hilted rolaren longsword from in his dark leather satchel.

You say, "Aye, there is a boulder around hobs, I believe."

Thurfel says, "let us go there first"

Tjaran nods to you.

You say, "It is... not a very pleasant place."

Thurfel says, "then I will reveal what the mages have found"

You nod to Thurfel.

Sothog whispers to the group, "Expidence would be most prudent."

Tjaran says, "Just do not be surprised if anyone challenges you to a fight, Thurfel."

Savvi asks, "what mages is this?"

Tjaran grins.

Zadev says, "were is evryone going"

Scorchingheart turns towards Thurfel and renders a sharp salute with his etched vultite longsword.

Savvi asks, "er, what mages are these?"

Thurfel says, "I don't think they'll appreciate the results"

Kalishar says, "I'm sure he could hold his own, either way."

Sothog whispers to the group, "If we can sense this energy, so can the Nine."

Kalishar chuckles.

Luthienda says, "I can escort you to the landing but I do not know that area"

Atoyoz grins at Thurfel.

Thurfel nods to Sothog.

Luthienda curtsies to Thurfel.

Tjaran says, "I would expect no less."

Tjaran grins at Thurfel.

Luthienda says, "Shall we be off"

Luthienda smiles at Thurfel.

Tzuriz nods to Tianni.

Savvi asks, "yuo guys sure this isn't a plot?"

Thurfel says, "it is a plot"

Thurfel says, "to find all nine orbs"

Savvi asks, "a plot to empty Icemule so it can be invaded?"

Starkly exclaims, "Thurfel!"

You ask, "A plot?"

Anjolia taps her foot impatiently.

You blink at Thurfel.

Sothog says, "It is more complex than that."

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "we headin to the boulder?"

Thurfel says, "we must have the orbs, to save the town"

Savvi asks, "take our best adventurers to the Landing, and leave this place defenseless?"

You nod to Thurfel.

Starkly exclaims, "ooh an adventure!"

Starkly asks, "where we going?"

Luthienda taps Thurfel, but before she can, flame envelopes her finger. Startled, she pulls her hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Alyxandrah winces.

You say, "Landing, Starkly."

Luthienda asks, "Are you ready?"

You rub Luthienda.

Tly laughs!

Thurfel says, "aye, Luthienda"

Anjolia snickers.

Oget says, "Ya"

Luthienda nods.

Anjolia whistles tunelessly to herself.

Kalishar begins chuckling at Luthienda.

Luthienda says, "Off we go"

Tly says, "um hun no touchy"

Luthienda's group just went south.

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

Goeffrey grins.

Luthienda's group just went south.

[Icemule Trace, Exterior]
The conifers of the forest have been cleared away near the stone walls of the town, providing space for the pathway. Voices, hearty and reassuring, drift over the wall on the cold air. It is pleasant to envision warm rooms and cozy fires, only a few steps away. You also see a squirrel tail and a pair of carved ice columns.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: east, west.

Oget says, "wow we travling big"

Luthienda's group just went west.

[Icemule Trail, Tree Path]
A light snowfall has dusted the path that ends at the trunk of a massive, fallen tree. Hardy lichen has taken root along the sides of the tree providing homes for the hardy northern bugs.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: east, down.

Oget asks, "any spells for a young warrior?"

Luthienda's group just went down.

[Icemule Trail, Snowy Forest]
Heavy snow from the upper branches of the wind-blown trees plops wetly on the trail, creating little islands of slippery ice that impede your way. It is impossible to avoid the falling snow which slips down your neck and seeps into your clothing, setting your teeth to chattering.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: north.

Savvi says, "thanks for the massies Fuco"

Luthienda checks her footing.

Fucoult nods to Savvi.

The cold winds begin to howl with relentless fury, chilling you to the bone!

Fucoult says, "glad to do it"

Luthienda checks her footing.

Alyxandrah makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Alyxandrah gestures at Oget.
A bright luminescence surrounds Oget.
Alyxandrah makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Alyxandrah gestures at Oget.
A bright luminescence surrounds Oget.

Luthienda's group wandered down a forest trail.

[Icemule Trail, Snowy Forest]
Some relief from the howling wind that races across the tundra is found when the trail tapers off into the edge of the pines. Powdery snow drifts silently from the sky, covering the deep forest like a soft blanket.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: southwest.

Alyxandrah makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Alyxandrah gestures at Oget.
A bright luminescence surrounds Oget.

Luthienda checks her footing.

Alyxandrah makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Alyxandrah gestures at Oget.
A silvery luminescence surrounds Oget.

Luthienda checks her footing.

Atoyoz faces Alyxandrah, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Atoyoz opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

Alyxandrah makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Alyxandrah gestures at Oget.
A silvery luminescence surrounds Oget.

Luthienda's group just went southwest.

[Icemule Trail, Tundra]
The icy trail skirts the very edge of the deadly, partially frozen marsh. Beside the trail lies the dead carcass of some unidentifiable animal--mute evidence that the marsh should be avoided at all costs. You also see a ghost wolf.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: south, northwest.

Alyxandrah gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Alyxandrah gestures at Oget.
A deep blue glow surrounds Oget.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture at Oget.
A wall of force surrounds Oget.

A ghost wolf drools with ravenous hunger!

Luthienda checks her footing.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Lesser Shroud spell...
You gesture at Oget.
Oget suddenly looks a lot more powerful.
Oget is surrounded by a white light.

A ghost wolf tries to bite Jestin!
AS: +100 vs DS: +433 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +33 = -268
A clean miss.
The wolf scampers northwest.

Alyxandrah gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Alyxandrah gestures at Oget.
A light blue glow surrounds Oget.

Luthienda's group just went south.

[Icemule Trail, Tundra]
As you crest one of the larger foothills of the mountain range, you behold the vast, semi-frozen wasteland of the tundra spreading northward to the horizon. The blowing snow makes progress difficult and adds to the urgency that tells you to push onward.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: north, south.

Oget says, "thanks"

Luthienda checks her footing.

Luthienda makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Luthienda gestures.
You seem to blend into the surroundings better.

Luthienda checks her footing.

Luthienda makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Luthienda gestures.
You seem to blend into the surroundings better.

Luthienda's group just went south.

[Blue Glacier, Mountain Pass]
If it were not for the rough sides of the narrow pass, you would surely lose your way in the blinding snow that swirls around you. You grope your way forward, fervently praying you will live long enough to look back on this perilous journey.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: west, northeast.

Luthienda makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Luthienda gestures.
You seem to blend into the surroundings better.

Luthienda checks her footing.

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

Luthienda checks her footing.

Luthienda makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Luthienda gestures.
You seem to blend into the surroundings better.

Oget nods to Alyxandrah.

Luthienda's group just went west.

[Blue Glacier, Mountain Pass]
It is difficult to fathom how such a dangerous place can also offer beauty. However, so it is when an occasional moonbeam peeks through the cloud cover, bathing the ice with rays of moonlight that transform it into soft color.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: east, southwest.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Luthienda's group just went southwest.

[Blue Glacier, Mountain Pass]
You pick your way carefully over the rocks heavily coated with ice as you push forward on your stone-bruised feet. The snow clouds hang low over the rugged mountains, hiding the glacier tops from your view.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest.

Sallay just arrived.
Sallay checks her footing.
Luthienda checks her footing.

Kalishar grins.

Sallay checks her footing.

Sallay giggles.

Luthienda checks her footing.

Sallay just went southwest.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "So they sensed this energy close to the boulder? Why am I not surprised some negative energy in that place?"

Luthienda's group just went southwest.

[Blue Glacier, Mountain Pass]
Blowing snow makes the going tough and you hug the walls of the mountainside as you proceed cautiously along the rough trail. Small rocks slip and slide beneath your feet, aided by the slickness of the wet snow.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: west, northeast.

Luthienda checks her footing.

You whisper quietly to Atoyoz, "Do ye need alkars, Atoyoz?"

Atoyoz clears her throat.

Luthienda checks her footing.

Alyxandrah begins chuckling at Atoyoz.

Luthienda's group just went west.

[Icemule Trace, Snowy Plains]
Massive boulders and rocks lie to the sides of the rough trail as it winds its way up into the majestic mountains. The whistling wind has increased and even though you had not thought it possible, it has become colder.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: east, west.

Luthienda checks her footing.
Luthienda checks her footing.

Atoyoz whispers, "I think I'm good....thank you."

Atoyoz grins at Alyxandrah.

You nod to Atoyoz.

Luthienda's group just went west.

[Snowy Plains, White Ice Lake]
The broken remains of an old, weather-beaten dinghy lies upon the lake shore. It seems rather odd to find a boat of any kind beside a frozen lake, even a broken one. You ponder on what possible use it might serve.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest.

Alyxandrah winks at Atoyoz.

Luthienda's group just went southwest.

[Glatoph, Glacier]
You trip and nearly fall over an almost invisible mound of snow. The visibility is awful here, and your eyes are sorely strained from peering through the snow brought by the freezing wind. You occasionally catch a glimpse of the cold brilliance of the stars, but they neither warm nor cheer you.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Lord Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest.

Alyxandrah blinks at Skyfawn.

Alyxandrah whispers, "Jestin wants to give the vessel to a lich."

Luthienda checks her footing.

You whisper quietly to Alyxandrah, "I know. He can't get it."

Luthienda checks her footing.

Suddenly, the winds begin to gust. They whip around you screaming, relentless in their fury. Brought by their chill touch, waves of painful cold course throughout your body!

Alyxandrah nods to you.

Luthienda's group just went southwest.

[Lower Dragonsclaw, Grasslands]
The waving grasses beneath your feet grow taller, the bright green mingling with the darker hues of the sky. Hearing a sharp cry far above, you raise your eyes to see a blue-banded hawk spiraling overhead in search of prey.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Lord Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: north, south.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Bet ye are glad to be off the ice with yer bare feet, heh, m'lord?"

Luthienda's group just went north.

[Lower Dragonsclaw, Grasslands]
Growing among the warm grasses are a few scattered trees. It is hard to tell if the forest you can see to the west is encroaching upon the grasslands or if it is slowly being harvested and replaced for grazing.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Lord Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: south, northwest.

You grin at Thurfel.
Thurfel grins at you.

Luthienda's group just went northwest.

[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
Clear grassland stretches far to the southwest, a futile lesson in the immensity of Elanith. To the northwest, the grassy plain gives way to a smattering of pines that dot the landscape. Immediately east of you looms the high wooden wall of the Landing which provides you with a sense of security against all the unknown things that may lurk in plain and forest alike.
Also here: Thurfel, Alyxandrah, Kalishar, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Fucoult, Lord Tjaran, Tly, Tzuriz, Lord Goeffrey, Savvi, Jestin, Sothog, Oget, Luthienda
Obvious paths: north, south.

Savvi asks, "I'll be interested to see how I can help someone as old as Thurfel. Perhaps the idea is die so he doesn't have to?"

Luthienda asks, "Where did you need to go from here?"

Alyxandrah glances at Savvi.

Goeffrey says, "the boulder Luthienda"

Savvi asks, "orc fodder, as it were?"

Luthienda says, "I do not know the Boulder"

Savvi says, "balista fodder"

Goeffrey says, "it's in the hobgoblin area"

Luthienda says, "Someone should lead from here"

Goeffrey says, "the most used boulder"

You ask, "perhaps Goeffrey can lead there?"

Kalishar nods.

You cock your head at Goeffrey.

Goeffrey says, "i'd be happy to"

Luthienda says, "I think that would be wise"

Kalishar says, "Sounds like a good idea."

Savvi says, "I remember a boulder...but it was years and years ago"

Thurfel put a ruby-hilted rolaren longsword in his dark leather satchel.
Thurfel removes a pearlescent abalone sceptre from in his dark leather satchel.

Kalishar chuckles.

Thexion asks, "Are you heading somewhere, my Lord?"

Savvi says, "in Danjirland or something"

You whisper quietly to Goeffrey, "Hold Thurfel."

Goeffrey reaches out and holds Thurfel's hand.

Sothog blinks.

Savvi says, "Danjirland I mean"

Goeffrey asks, "are we all ready?"

Savvi nods.

Luthienda nods to Goeffrey.

Thurfel says, "aye"

Sothog says, "Erm..."

Laif just arrived.

Lord Goeffrey's group just went north.

[Wehnimer's, Exterior]
To the west, the landscape is gradually changing from a thick dark forest to an open, green grassy plain. You also see a weathered canvas tent.
Also here: Kalishar, Savvi, Fucoult, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Tzuriz, Alyxandrah, Jestin, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran, Thurfel, Lord Goeffrey
Obvious paths: north, south.

You smile at Thurfel.

Lord Goeffrey's group just went north.

[Upper Dragonsclaw, Slopes]
A towering boulder stands in the middle of the path, blocking it to the south, where it splits into two forks around the southeastern and southwestern sides of the rock. To the north, the slope descends slightly, leading you back towards the forests of the lowlands. You also see a hobgoblin and a rotting tree stump.
Also here: Kalishar, Savvi, Fucoult, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Tzuriz, Alyxandrah, Jestin, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran, Thurfel, Lord Goeffrey
Obvious paths: north, southeast, southwest.

Alyxandrah says, "I've spilled my blood here many times."

Laif just arrived.

Alyxandrah stares off into space.

Lord Goeffrey's group just went southeast.

[Upper Dragonsclaw, Boulder]
The crest of the towering boulder affords a good view of the surrounding countryside. To the north, you see the dense forests of the Lower Dragonsclaw. Looking northeast, the verdant grasslands sprawl down towards the coast. Gazing southward at the slopes, in the distance you see the snow-covered summits of the Dragonsclaw mountain range, shrouded in perpetual mist. You also see a clear glass wand, a small statue, a trali scalp and some silver coins.
Also here: Kalishar, Savvi, Fucoult, Skyfawn, Atoyoz, Tzuriz, Alyxandrah, Jestin, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran, Thurfel, Lord Goeffrey, Dnus, Mellchion, Novice Tarhen who is lying down, Novice Gossard
Obvious paths: down.

Gossard begins chuckling at Tarhen.

Gossard says, "UHhh"

Laif just arrived.

Tarhen asks, "any empaths?"

Thurfel says, "excellent"

Laif pants.

Tarhen exclaims, "skyfawn, healme?!"

Mellchion says, "People"

Gossard asks, "Healing please?"

Alyxandrah asks, "Please?"

Skyfawn meditates over Tarhen.
Skyfawn takes Tarhen's right hand damage.

Alyxandrah glances at Tarhen.

Goeffrey says, "we have a pretty decent view of the area Thurfel"

Laif says, "oh bother...wait already"

Thurfel says, "There is a great deal of blood upon this boulder"

Skyfawn meditates over Tarhen.
Skyfawn takes Tarhen's right leg damage.

Lady Celeri just arrived.

Tarhen says, "thanks"

Celeri pants.

Gossard asks, "Who said the hobbit could come here?"

Celeri laughs!

Goeffrey asks, "will this boulder suit your purposes?"

Skyfawn meditates over Tarhen.
Skyfawn takes Tarhen's back damage.

Alyxandrah nods to Thurfel.

Celeri sits down.

Laif pants.

Thurfel nods to Goeffrey.

You say, "That I am sure is true."

Tarhen says, "you were too slow celeri"

Skyfawn meditates over Tarhen.
Skyfawn takes Tarhen's left leg damage.

Celeri snaps her fingers.

Goeffrey bows to Thurfel.

Alyxandrah says, "Including my own."

Tarhen says, "no kiss fer you"

Mellchion peers quizzically at Celeri.

Alyxandrah chuckles.

Celeri grins.

Tarhen starts chortling.

Celeri just hugged Mellchion.

Celeri smiles.

Thurfel asks, "Jestin, why are you here?"

Laif nods to Tjaran.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Tarhen says, "what the hell"

Savvi asks, "hobbit? What hobbit?"

Jestin says, "Observing"

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Vrairdrick.

Tarhen says, "what the hell is thurfel doing here"

Goeffrey taps the tip of his green modwir staff on the ground.

Savvi says, "that's an unusually old dwarf is all. They shrink up you know."

Celeri ponders.

Tly comes out of hiding.
Tly just kissed Luthienda.

Thurfel says, "That is not what I hear Jestin"

Laif nods to Jestin.

Vrairdrick exclaims, "A ran ye down!"

Vrairdrick pants.

Atoyoz raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Jestin says, "And what is it that you hear"

Thurfel says, "you would seem to be a traitor in our midst"

Kalishar raises an eyebrow.

Thurfel asks, "which god do you serve?"

Jestin asks, "Traitor?"

Savvi whispers to the group, "why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

Gossard exclaims, "LUUKOS RULES!"

Vrairdrick glances at Jestin.

Celeri's face turns slightly pale.

Jestin says, "I serve Eonak as always"

Gossard yells, "LUUKOS FOREVER!"

Mellchion grins at Gossard.

Tarhen exclaims, "me and gossard serve Luukos forever!"

Thurfel says, "traitor to Icemule"

Alyxandrah stares at Gossard.

Gossard starts chortling.

Alyxandrah asks, "Can you not do that?"

Sansil just arrived.

Jestin says, "Then someone lies"

Vrairdrick says, "Jestin, has always been good"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Not a traitor, but he has... misinformed ideas, m'lord."

Goeffrey raises his hand to his willow Jaston symbol, touching the image of a white feather.

Alyxandrah curtsies to Sansil.

Alyxandrah grins at Sansil.

Thurfel says, "very well, tell us of your god"

Thurfel says, "and why you serve"

Sansil grins slowly.

Sansil bows.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Thinks to split the orbs between ye and the Nine, no matter what I say to him."

Sansil just hugged Alyxandrah.

Gossard asks, "Who no one answered me, who let fruity up here?"

Thurfel nods to you.

Jestin says, "If you mean that I wish to see both you and the council dead you are correct"

Sansil laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.

Laif nods to Jestin.

You glance at Gossard.

Sansil leans on his staff.

Thurfel says, "that is all the information I needed from you then Jestin"

Thurfel says, "I wish you well in your travels."

Jestin says, "For I think you both a threat to Mule"

Thurfel waves his abalone sceptre at Jestin!
The very ground itself comes alive, the dirt and stones at your feet exploding upward. The debris continues to erupt, until vision is completely obscured. Thunder booms overhead, and a several forked lightning bolts assault the area. Finally, the chaos subsides.
Jestin just vanished.

Atoyoz furrows her brow.

Laif says, "I would not go that far...but I do not trust either"

Alyxandrah nods.

Kalishar gasps.

Gossard says, "Hey."

Laif frowns at Thurfel.

Luthienda gasps.

Goeffrey says, "oof"

Dnus applauds.

Savvi whispers to the group, "anyone know that peaceful cleric spell?"

Goeffrey nods to Savvi.

Thurfel whispers to the group, "now, I shall reveal what else I know from my mages"

You whisper, "Not the place for it, Savvi." to your group.

Vrairdrick glances at Thurfel.

Kalishar nods to Thurfel.

Vrairdrick asks, "Jestin a traitor?"

You whisper, "Ye don't sanct at the boulder, if ye value yer life." to your group.

Goeffrey nods to Thurfel.

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel looks over at Sansil and shakes his head.

Sansil grins slowly.

Savvi whispers to the group, "get ready to cast it if things get nasty?"

You hear the voice of Tly say, "no he is not a traitor"

You nod to Thurfel.

You say, "Please do, m'lord."

Goeffrey asks, "please tell us Thurfel, what did your mages find?"

Sansil nods.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "This is such a bad place, my lord. I hope all goes well."

Laif mutters under his breath.

Thurfel nods to you.

Thurfel whispers to the group, "there is near here...."

Alyxandrah stares off into space.

Thurfel whispers to the group, "a dark place"

Thurfel begins chuckling at Alyxandrah.

Tzuriz scans his surroundings with the alertness of a seasoned.

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "you mean a cave?"

Savvi whispers to the group, "A hobbit hole?"

Darkhaven raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Thurfel whispers to the group, "the mages have sensed insects and large beings within it, also beings of stone, if that makes sense"

Savvi whispers to the group, "does it have wine and song?"

Tarhen asks, "hey, you know whats shorter then a rolton Gossard?"

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "darkstone castle"

Gossard asks, "What?"

Tjaran whispers to the group, "Darkstone Castle?"

Tarhen says, "a Halfling"

Luthienda nods to Thurfel.

Savvi whispers to the group, "No such luck, eh."

Tarhen laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.

Gossard says, "hahaha"

Gossard laughs!

Tarhen asks, "know whats dumber then a rolton?"

Gossard asks, "A dwarf?"

Sansil ponders.

Tarhen says, "dumber"

You whisper, "Makes sense, aye." to your group.

Gossard asks, "A halfling?"

Savvi nods to Gossard.

Tjaran whispers to the group, "The insects...they are the Kiramon...and the Stone Sentinels"

Thurfel whispers to the group, "a cave makes sense"

Tarhen nods to Gossard.

Gossard laughs!

Tarhen starts chortling.

Tarhen rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Alyxandrah groans.

Thurfel whispers to the group, "but can stone not be a gem?"

Tjaran whispers to the group, "They reside inside Darkstone Castle."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Alyxandrah whispers to the group, "I hate Kiramon."

Alyxandrah mutters under her breath.

Goeffrey rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Tarhen asks, "know what tastes good with carrots in a pot?"

Tarhen peers quizzically at Gossard.

Celeri stares at Tarhen.

Gossard asks, "what?"

You nod to Thurfel.

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "there are mein golems there"

Tarhen says, "halfling"

Sansil nods to Thurfel.
Tarhen nods to Gossard.

Thurfel whispers to the group, "are there beings of gems about?"

Gossard laughs!

Gossard falls to the ground laughing hysterically!

Gossard stands up.

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Alyxandrah rolls her eyes.

Savvi whispers to the group, "there are caves here too though. I've died in them."

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "there are crystal golems fairly closeby too"

Gossard says, "Oh yeah, i heard they were tender."

Tarhen nods.

Kalishar rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "but no kiramon there"

Tarhen says, "being weak does that to a race"

Gossard begins chortling at Tarhen.

Thurfel whispers to the group, "they would be stone beings, are there insects within that area?"

Gossard snickers.

Savvi whispers to the group, "well, worms in the cave I know"

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "only cave trolls and some wyrms"

Vrairdrick whispers to the group, "'Darkstone?"

Tjaran whispers to the group, "Insects? No. Arachnids...yes."

Savvi whispers to the group, "so, not the cave i was thinking of."

Savvi whispers to the group, "there's also the spider place"

Tjaran whispers to the group, "There are spiders along the Crystal Golems"

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "and some cave gnomes as well, and spiders"

Vrairdrick whispers to the group, "'stone gargoyles, kiramon, troll kings"

Goeffrey nods to Tjaran.

Laif nods to Tjaran.

Thurfel whispers to the group, "ah, mayhaps the mages confused arachnids with insects, if that is close, perhaps we should investigate that first..."

Savvi nods to Goeffrey.

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "that'd be darkstone"

Tjaran nods to Thurfel.

Tjaran whispers to the group, "I know the place very well"

Alyxandrah lets out an exasperated, "Pbpbpb."

Thurfel whispers to the group, "then we must seek what might emanate a negative energy source"

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "darkstone is the only nearby place i know of with kiramon"

Vrairdrick nods to Goeffrey.

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "there is a dark obelisk in the danjirlands Thurfel"

You whisper, "Shall Tjaran lead then?" to your group.

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "has been there for a very long time"

Tarhen holds his hand out towards Thurfel, palm upward and holding his other hand which is balled into a fist, inviting Thurfel to roshambo.

Skyfawn whispers to the group, "where are we going?"

Thurfel whispers to the group, "we shall check out the area with the crystal golems first"

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "there are cave trolls near it as well"

Vrairdrick whispers to the group, "'we must succeed before the dark powers!"

You hear the voice of Tly ask, "thurfel, where did you send jestin?"

Kalishar nods to Thurfel.
Goeffrey nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel whispers to the group, "who is leading?"

Thurfel says, "elsewhere"

Savvi grins.

You ask, "Tjaran?"

Tarhen says, "he banished him"

Tarhen snickers.

You cock your head at Tjaran.

Tjaran nods to you.

You ask, "Ye know the place?"

Tjaran says, "I will take us there."

Goeffrey whispers to the group, "i know the way well as well"

Tjaran nods to you.

You say, "Tj can lead, m'lord."

Vrairdrick asks, "hmm invasion?"

Laif grins at Tjaran.

Tjaran bows to Thurfel.

Thurfel nods to Tjaran.

Sansil leans on his staff.

Vrairdrick says, "upper trollfang"

Tjaran says, "Umm...that is my nickname, Tj...you may call me that if you wish."

You ask, "So Tj is leading, my lord?"

Thurfel says, "aye"

Alyxandrah smiles at Sansil.

You say, "Lead on, Tj."

You smile at Tjaran.

Alyxandrah just hugged Sansil.

Savvi asks, "why?"

Thurfel put a pearlescent abalone sceptre in his dark leather satchel.
Thurfel removes a ruby-hilted rolaren longsword from in his dark leather satchel.

Atoyoz nods to Merric.

Luthienda nods.

Kalishar grins at Luthienda.

Tjaran nods.

Savvi says, "ah"

Lord Tjaran's group just went down.

[Upper Trollfang]
You reach a rock filled crevice that used to be a narrow passage. It looks as if a rockslide from above has decided to impede your progress. It could take days to remove all the rocks and clear the passageway.
Also here: Goeffrey, Kalishar, Tzuriz, Thurfel, Fucoult, Laif, Vrairdrick, Atoyoz, Alyxandrah, Skyfawn, Savvi, Sansil, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran
Obvious paths: south.

Tjaran's group just climbed across a large rockslide.

Savvi asks, "when we stop, can you take this chest minor?"

Sansil ponders.

Alyxandrah gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Lord Tjaran's group just went east.

[Mine]
This passage is very dim, but it is wide enough for two people to stand abreast between the wooden supports. The light fades as you look northward down the long passageway and dark recesses are easily discerned a few yards away. You also see a black doorway.
Also in the room: Goeffrey, Kalishar, Tzuriz, Thurfel, Fucoult, Laif, Vrairdrick, Atoyoz, Alyxandrah, Skyfawn, Savvi, Sansil, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran
Obvious exits: north.

Kalishar says, "Here it is."

You meditate over Savvi.
Savvi's chest damage is transferred to you.

A cave worm slithers in!
A cave worm charges at Skyfawn!
AS: +110 vs DS: +738 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +48 = -545
A clean miss.

Kalishar glances at a cave worm.

Savvi says, "thanks Isci"

Alyxandrah leans on Skyfawn.

You nod to Savvi.

Savvi says, "ah, the worms I mentioned"

Skyfawn leans on Alyxandrah.

A cave worm slithers north.

Savvi says, "I remember them well"

Thurfel asks, "what negative energy might be found in here?"

Tjaran says, "Okay..."

A cave worm just slithered in.

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Tjaran asks, "Shall we check the small area with the spiders?"

Laif shivers.

You ask, "Ye know the area, Tj. What do ye think would be negative?"

A cave worm charges at Tzuriz!
AS: +110 vs DS: +439 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +48 = -246
A clean miss.

Goeffrey says, "there's a side passage where someone died long ago"

You cock your head at Tjaran.

Tly comes out of hiding.
Tly leans on Luthienda.

Sansil nods to Goeffrey.

A cave worm tries to bite Thurfel!
AS: +88 vs DS: +85259 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +79 = -85057
A clean miss.

Atoyoz grins at Alyxandrah.

Luthienda just hugged Tly.

Alyxandrah stares at Thurfel.

Alyxandrah stares off into space.

Tly gasps.

Savvi grins at you.

A cave worm charges at Vrairdrick!
AS: +110 vs DS: +529 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +70 = -310
A clean miss.

Tjaran says, "Well, the crystal golem area shines with gemstones..."

Atoyoz chuckles.

Thurfel asks, "a dead person?"

Tly says, "now that is some defense"

Goeffrey says, "perhaps his spirit is in pain"

Goeffrey nods to Thurfel.

A cave worm tries to ensnare Sansil!
AS: +80 vs DS: +455 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +54 = -291
A clean miss.

Savvi says, "whoa! Another old one here. Dang."

Goeffrey says, "a miner i believe"

Tjaran says, "Ah, I think I may know..."

You smile at Thurfel.

A cave worm tries to bite Kalishar!
AS: +88 vs DS: +374 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +49 = -205
A clean miss.

Tjaran says, "It has been a while, so bear with me."

(Savvi looks respectfully at Iscikella)

A cave worm tries to bite you!
AS: +88 vs DS: +407 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +97 = -188
A clean miss.

Lord Tjaran's group just went north.

[Mine]
The walls expand to reveal a large chamber which seems to have been naturally constructed. Rock shafts hang from the ceiling and are covered with veils of what looks like a cotton-like substance. You also see a greater spider and a narrow crevice.
Also in the room: Goeffrey, Kalishar, Tzuriz, Thurfel, Fucoult, Laif, Vrairdrick, Atoyoz, Alyxandrah, Skyfawn, Savvi, Tly, Sansil, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran
Obvious exits: west, northwest.

Tly nods to Luthienda.

A greater spider claws at Sansil!
AS: +75 vs DS: +455 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +51 = -292
A clean miss.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture at Savvi.
A wall of force surrounds Savvi.

Lord Tjaran's group just went west.

[Mine]
You disturb thick sticky webs which connect the ceiling of this chamber and the floor. The floor of this chamber is littered with rubble to which the webs are attached. You can easily break the webs but your sight is impaired.
Also in the room: Goeffrey, Kalishar, Tzuriz, Thurfel, Fucoult, Laif, Vrairdrick, Atoyoz, Alyxandrah, Skyfawn, Savvi, Tly, Sansil, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran
Obvious exits: north, east, west.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture at Savvi.
A wall of force surrounds Savvi.

Savvi beams happily at you!

Lord Tjaran's group just went west.

[Mine]
The webs grow thick, and you must struggle to break them as they are more firmly attached at this point to the floor and curved rock walls of the chamber. You see the carcass of a giant rat floating in the white cloud-like webs above.
Also in the room: Goeffrey, Kalishar, Tzuriz, Thurfel, Fucoult, Laif, Vrairdrick, Atoyoz, Alyxandrah, Skyfawn, Savvi, Tly, Sansil, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran
Obvious exits: north, east.

Goeffrey smiles.

Kalishar ponders.

Goeffrey says, "this is the spider area"

Tjaran says, "Well, there is a dead rat here."

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel chuckles.

Kalishar begins chuckling at Tjaran.

You ask, "Do ye sense anything here, m'lord?"

Vrairdrick nods to Goeffrey.

You furrow your brow, probably adding a wrinkle or two in the process.

Thurfel says, "nay"

Sansil laughs!

Goeffrey bows to Vrairdrick.

Sansil stretches.

You say, "I don't empathically either. Though that is never sure."

Tjaran says, "I shall continue to move then"

You furrow your brow, probably adding a wrinkle or two in the process.

Lord Tjaran's group just went north.

[Mine]
The webs grow thick, and you must struggle to break them as they are more firmly attached in this place to the floor and curved rock walls of the chamber. You see the carcass of a giant rat floating in the white cloud-like webs above.
Also in the room: Goeffrey, Kalishar, Tzuriz, Thurfel, Fucoult, Laif, Vrairdrick, Atoyoz, Alyxandrah, Skyfawn, Savvi, Tly, Sansil, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran
Obvious exits: south, west, southeast.

Vrairdrick asks, "some dark power source of some kind Thurfel?"

Thurfel says, "not sure it was dark"

Lord Tjaran's group just went southeast.

[Mine]
The walls expand to reveal a large chamber which seems to have been naturally constructed. Rock shafts hang from the ceiling and are covered with veils of what looks like a cotton-like substance. You also see a narrow crevice.
Also in the room: Goeffrey, Kalishar, Tzuriz, Thurfel, Fucoult, Laif, Vrairdrick, Atoyoz, Alyxandrah, Skyfawn, Savvi, Tly, Sansil, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran
Obvious exits: west, northwest.

Savvi whispers, "we're looking for an orb at the moment?"

Thurfel says, "just negative"

Lord Tjaran's group just went northwest.

[Mine]
The webs grow thick, and you must struggle to break them as they are more firmly attached in this place to the floor and curved rock walls of the chamber. You see the carcass of a giant rat floating in the white cloud-like webs above.
Also in the room: Goeffrey, Kalishar, Tzuriz, Thurfel, Fucoult, Laif, Vrairdrick, Atoyoz, Alyxandrah, Skyfawn, Savvi, Tly, Sansil, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran
Obvious exits: south, west, southeast.
Vrairdrick says, "negative"

Thurfel says, "it wasn't emanating a positive energy"

Thurfel says, "so likely not a life being"

You say, "Something negative..."

Vrairdrick asks, "undead?"

Tjaran says, "Well...if nothing is sensed in here...let me take a look at the crystal golem area."

Tzuriz asks, "undead?"

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

A greater spider just scurried in.

Tjaran asks, "Shall we continue there?"

Vrairdrick traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
Vrairdrick gestures at a greater spider.
CS: +249 - TD: +24 + CvA: +25 + d100: +48 == +298
Warding failed!
A calm washes over a greater spider.

Tjaran cocks his head at Thurfel.

Alyxandrah mutters ewww.

You say, "A golem is not exactly living either."

A greater spider twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

You ask, "Are they?"

Goeffrey says, "we should check the body of the forgotten miner"

A greater spider twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Thurfel says, "I have created many a golem"

Sansil ponders.

Vrairdrick nods to Goeffrey.

Sansil nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "they are simply automatons"

Vrairdrick says, "good idea"

You chuckle at Thurfel.

A greater spider twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

You nod to Thurfel.

Savvi asks, "you have?"

Thurfel nods to Savvi.

A greater spider just scurried in.
A greater spider twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

(Savvi edges further from Thurfel)

You say, "He is a mage. Course he has."

You grin at Savvi.

Goeffrey smiles.

Lord Tjaran's group just went west.

[Mine]
The webs thin as you reach the end of this large curved chamber. Hanging from the ceiling are various sized cocoons made from the same sticky webs that you see covering the ceiling above you. Trash litters the floor of the chamber. You also see a fissure.
Also in the room: Goeffrey, Kalishar, Tzuriz, Thurfel, Fucoult, Laif, Vrairdrick, Atoyoz, Alyxandrah, Skyfawn, Savvi, Tly, Sansil, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran
Obvious exits: south, east.

Goeffrey says, "a Quite talented mage at that"

Alyxandrah flashes a wide grin.

Lord Tjaran's group went through a fissure.

[Mine, Crystal Caves]
This huge, circular cavern glitters pink and gold and green around the edges, fading to sparkling white in the center. In the middle of the room, you see a round pool full of milky liquid, its surface disturbed by the drops that drip off of a great white stalactite hanging from the center of the ceiling. The PLOP, PLOP, PLOP echoes throughout the room and beyond. You also see the sparkling Fucoult disk, the Atoyoz disk, the Savvi disk, the Goeffrey disk and a crystal golem who appears rather calm.
Also in the room: Goeffrey, Kalishar, Tzuriz, Thurfel, Fucoult, Laif, Vrairdrick, Atoyoz, Alyxandrah, Skyfawn, Savvi, Tly, Sansil, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran
Obvious exits: south, west, northeast, northwest, southwest.

A crystal golem lumbers northeast.

Thurfel says, "the orb would be hidden"

Thurfel says, "keep that in mind"

Savvi searches around for a moment.

Sansil whispers, "sorry for not saying so earlier but tis good to see ye"

Tjaran nods.

Kalishar searches around for a moment.

You say, "Aye..."

You smile at Sansil.

Kalishar rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Savvi says, "not here"

Alyxandrah says, "Well, since I'm blind...I'll stand here and look cute."

Tzuriz gestures.
A sudden burst of bright light emanates from Tzuriz's hand!

Sansil nods.

Skyfawn says, "was a dead dwarf back a room"

Thurfel smiles at Alyxandrah.

A crystal golem lumbers into view.
A crystal golem lumbers into view.

Goeffrey says, "nothing in the pool"

Lord Tjaran's group just went southwest.

[Mine, Crystal Caves]
Rose quartz and amethyst crystals glitter pastel pink and purple in this small cave. To one side, a gruesome contrast to the delicate color of the minerals, lies the mangled body of a dwarf. You also see a crystal golem, a clear tourmaline and a fissure.
Also in the room: Goeffrey, Kalishar, Tzuriz, Thurfel, Fucoult, Laif, Vrairdrick, Atoyoz, Alyxandrah, Skyfawn, Savvi, Tly, Sansil, Luthienda, Lord Tjaran
Obvious exits: down.

Thurfel nods to Goeffrey.

Savvi says, "there's a bandana"

A crystal golem stomps at Kalishar with its foot!
AS: +90 vs DS: +374 with AvD: +42 + d100 roll: +63 = -179
A clean miss.



Button Link to Vessel Five (contd)