The Summoning
Restday, day 11 of the month Phoenatos, in the year 5102

[Thurfel's Island]
The pounding surf beats upon the shore with monotonous intensity, seeking nothing more than to make its presence felt. The constant slap of the waves has dragged off most of the sand within the area, and the slow erosion has revealed the tip of a buried object made of obsidian. It is impossible to discern what exactly is protruding from the sand. You also see the Silwon disk, the black Tareyn disk, the Bloodmaiden disk and the Atoyoz disk.
Also in the room: Rongari, Alanamarie, Renowned Lady Skyfawn, Corsandrythe, Lady Aramana, Loxik, Silwon, Lord Tareyn, Bloodmaiden, Saeros, Lord Tierus, Lord Roelon, Atoyoz, Morgiest, Matti, Lady Aysia, Great Lord Grandevr, Tyalie, Arauka, Thurfel
Obvious exits: northeast, southeast.

Thurfel says, "I assume I can handle them"

Sheka just arrived.

Thurfel shrugs.

Arauka says, "never use rings, have heard of them though"

Lord Vardion's group just arrived.

Thurfel says, "but one never knows with magic"

Skyfawn curtsies to Thurfel.

Great Lord Atlanteax just arrived.

Vardion says, "okie"

Kisharra bows to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "they seem to be nothing more than thieves"

Vardion takes a healthy drag from a petite sweet-smelling cigar, filling his cheeks, and with the grace of a true artist, parts his lips and inhales the escaping smoke through his nose.
Vardion taps his cigar, knocking a clump of ashes to the ground.
A swirling cloud of cherry smelling smoke bunches in front of Vardion as he blows a smooth stream of smoke out through his nose.

Sheka nods to Thurfel.

Roelon grins.

You curtsy to Thurfel.

Tierus nods to Loxik.

You say, "Evening, my lord."

Thurfel gives you a lingering kiss on the hand.

Jestin just arrived.

Roelon says, "Ye assume much, Thurfel."

Zacciwie just arrived.

Corsandrythe bows to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "good evening dear"

Roelon inhales deeply upon his pipe, puckering his lips and sending out two rings of smoke before him briefly.

Arauka says, "thieves with power it would seem"

Elanella just arrived.

Thurfel asks, "Valicar about?"

Adalie's group just arrived.

Dangir blinks.

Vardion's chest swells as he pulls mightily from a petite sweet-smelling cigar.
Vardion taps his cigar, knocking a clump of ashes to the ground.

Sothog just arrived.

Grandevr says, "Yes"

Saeros nods to Thurfel.
Morgiest nods to Thurfel.

Zacciwie says, "Uh oh, time to run before the island is destroyed"

Roelon removes the dark pipe from his mouth and shakes it out a bit, causing its embers to dim and go out.

You see Zacciwie try to tiptoe silently away.

Vardion purses his lips and blows out a stream of cherry smelling smoke.

You say, "The Fury are somewhere, aye."

Skyfawn says, "yes he is"

You nod.
Thurfel nods.

Jestin says, "He is"

Thurfel says, "good"

Sheka glances at Roelon.

Vonka just arrived.
Lady Siwas's group just arrived.

Sothog bows to Thurfel.

Roelon just opened a blackened leather smoking pouch.

Saeros says, "I have seen them, he is on your island somewhere."

Angelrise just arrived.

Roelon put a silver-banded dark pipe in his leather smoking pouch.

Thurfel says, "I have no clue, what might happen"

Morgiest says, "The defense is prepared Lord Thurfel."

Valiria just arrived.

Roelon sniffs at Sheka.

Junis just arrived.

Adalie curtsies to Thurfel.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Angelrise begins to twitch as she glances at Thurfel.

Morgiest says, "Many have answered the call."

Roelon says, "And here ah thought the stench was from mah pipe."

Sheka vividly accuses the gods of shoddy workmanship when it came time to create Roelon.

Thurfel says, "I am glad the fury is here to help defend the island"

Roelon says, "Good to see ah was wrong."

Thurfel says, "my troops complained"

Roelon grins.

Valiria curtsies to Thurfel.

Aranrhod's group just arrived.

Arauka says, "didn't realize the island was so big"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Vardion pulls lustily from his cigar.

Arauka gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Talrenn grins.

High Lord Valicar's group just arrived.

Vardion taps his cigar, knocking a clump of ashes to the ground. Thurfel says, "I told them..."

Rongari says, "hard ta find good help"

A swirling cloud bunches in front of Vardion as he blows a smooth stream of smoke out through his nose.

Roelon squints at Sheka.

Rongari nods to Thurfel.

Lord Tjaran just arrived.

Thurfel says, "if they did their job"

Thurfel says, "I wouldn't need the fury"

Valicar nods to Thurfel.

Kisharra coughs.

Great Lady Femereff just arrived.

Sothog asks, "Complaining? Of what?"

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Talrenn sneezes, trying vainly to keep from spraying you.

Thurfel nods to Turinrond.

Femereff shifts her weight.

Vardion's chest swells as he pulls mightily from a petite sweet-smelling cigar.

Sheka glowers darkly at Talrenn.

Turinrond nods to Thurfel.

Vardion taps his cigar, knocking a clump of ashes to the ground.
Vardion purses his lips and blows out a stream of cherry smelling smoke.

Saeros frowns.

Aysia fidgets.

Sheka dusts herself off.

Jestin sighs.

Stasia just arrived.

Thurfel says, "I've created a barrier here"

Elendr just arrived.
Lord Melaneus just arrived.

Valicar says, "I have a turn out of about 50 from groups all over the lands. We are here in defense of Icemule."

Talrenn says, "pardon me"

Talrenn nods to Sheka.

Thurfel nods to Valicar.

Lord Melaneus just went southeast.

Roelon grins.

Shattele's group just arrived.

Thurfel says, "I am grateful Valicar"

Turinrond turns towards Valicar and renders a sharp salute with his elven-crafted waraxe.

Sheka stares darkly at Talrenn then sticks her nose up and turns her head away from him with a snap.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "I hope this eve proves successful for ye, m'lord."

Melestav just arrived.

Vardion pulls lustily from his cigar.

Arauka asks, "what were the drawing you were making in the sand?"

Vardion taps his cigar, knocking a clump of ashes to the ground.

Tariajewel asks, "a barrier?"

You see Thurfel Morpholik the Wizard.
He appears to be a Halfling.
He appears to be wizened with age. He has blue eyes and pale skin. He has short, amber hair.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a pearlescent abalone sceptre in his right hand.
He is wearing a crystal amulet, a small coral shield, a supple grey leather pouch, a dark leather satchel clasped with a crimson crab, some very scorched robes, a singed crabshell pouch, an amber serpent earcuff, and a shimmering glaesine orb.

Vardion purses his lips and blows a stream of smoke out between them.

Arauka glances at Thurfel.

Thurfel whispers, "me as well, this is new territory for me"

Meragrin just arrived.

Thurfel says, "aye"

(Elendr gives Valicar a slightly bemused look.)

Savrin says, "Hey look, it's Waffle"

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Savrin blinks.

Thurfel says, "to keep out the sea creatures"

You smile at Thurfel.

You notice Meragrin slip into a hiding place.

Dangir leans against Adalie and gets a quick little wink in return.

Thurfel says, "they are a bit annoying"

Elendr's icy glare stops Roelon from leaning on him.

Kisharra giggles.

Femereff nods to Morgiest.

Tierus removes a crystalline brandy decanter from in his spidersilk cloak.

Vonka frowns.

Vonka just went northeast.

Tariajewel asks, "what it do?"

Arauka says, "i see"

Tierus removes a delicate pewter goblet from in his spidersilk cloak.

Roelon grins.

Valicar bows to Turinrond.

Femereff nods to Thurfel in greeting.

Sothog says, "A ward, no doubt."

Tierus carefully pours a little bit of liquid from his brandy decanter into the pewter goblet.
Tierus takes a drink from his pewter goblet.

Angelrise snickers.

Turinrond bows to Valicar.

Vaaz smiles at Shattele.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Elendr is here and that is dangerous, so be wary. I smelled Gavrail before..."

Naessi's group just arrived.

Sothog nods to Tierus.

Sheka smiles at Naessi.

Naessi nods to Grandevr in greeting.

Aysia says, "Thieves, are they? Well, I hope they don't steal Sheka away from us. That would be a tragedy."

Naessi waves to Sheka.

Aranrhod leans on Roelon.

Sheka says, "Hello my sister."

You nod to Thurfel.

Siwas nods to Naessi in greeting.

Talrenn says, "oh yes"

Angelrise glances at Aysia.

(Naessi pushes through the crowd to Sheka.)

Kisharra bows to Valicar.

Arauka says, "what about some of these? some of these can be annoying too"

Arauka gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Naessi nods to Siwas in greeting.

Marclar waves to Sheka.

Talrenn says, "a flaming tradgedy"

Roelon grins.

Vonka trembles and begins to scream.

Angelrise nods to Naessi in greeting.

Naessi pants.

Sheka nods to Marclar.

Saberwolv just arrived.

Sothog blinks.

Sheka's Eorgina amulet emits a soft grey glow.

Elendr raises an eyebrow.

Saberwolv wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Valicar says, "Thurfel, I have posted patrols on the island, in the caverns and on the Streets. We are ready when you are"

Elendr says, "vonka..."

Saberwolv tightens his grip on his burled maoral cane.

Valicar nods to Thurfel.

Siwas blinks.

You ask, "What happened to Vonka?"

Tjaran says, "Vonka"

Sothog searches around for a moment.

Turinrond turns towards Morgiest and renders a sharp hand salute.

Siwas says, "That little elf is gone."

Vardion's face pales a half a dozen shades as he sucks on the stub of a cigar.
Vardion taps his cigar, knocking a clump of ashes to the ground.
Vardion howls and shakes his hand wildly as a cigar stub he is holding bursts into brilliant flame and disappears in a puff of smoke.

Valiria flashes a wide grin.

Tjaran asks, "Vonka?"

Thurfel asks, "no idea, where did she go?"

Sothog says, "She seems to have vanished."

Sheka snickers.

(Marclar follows Naessi thru the crowd trying to keep up)

Thurfel grins at Valiria.

You say, "She just screamed and vanished."

Elendr searches around for a moment.

Vardion coughs.

Saberwolv peers over the rim of his spectacles.

You blink.

Aysia smiles at Femereff.

Thurfel says, "allow me to finish the runes"

Grandevr smiles at Naessi.

Atoyoz's group just arrived.

Elendr narrows his eyes.

Tjaran yells, "Vonka!"

Vanatar's group just arrived.

Thurfel says, "she may be safer here"

A scent of sickeningly sweet odor rises to your nostrils.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sothog echo in your mind:
"Anyone happen to see Vonka?"

Gherlan nods.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Beware the liches, my lord. They are about."

Vanatar blinks.

Turinrond dusts off his hands.

Morgiest nods to Femereff.

Gherlan leans on Orieon.

Roelon says, "Perhaps ye will be next."

Naessi says, "Good to see you."

Naessi smiles at Grandevr.

Moonrani gibbers incoherently.

Roelon sniffs at Elendr.

You hear the faint thoughts of Ioannides echo in your mind:
"Vonka here"

Roelon grins.

Thurfel nods to you.

Tyalie shifts her weight.

Vonka's group just arrived.

Elendr glances at Roelon.
Roelon glances at Vonka.

Vonka gasps.

Grandevr says, "As you"

Grandevr leans on Naessi.

Sothog asks, "You alright?"

(Marclar pulls the hood off of his head as he looks around)

Vonka trembles.

Elendr folds his arms over his chest.

Tjaran asks, "Vonka, what happened?"

You rub Vonka gently.

Siwas squints at Vonka.

Sothog peers quizzically at Vonka.

Angelrise smiles at Vonka.

Vonka whimpers.

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

(Sheka watches Naessi and Grandevr out of the corner of her eye.)

You ask, "Ye allright Vonka?"

Vonka wails!

Turinrond stares off into space.

Tjaran moves to stand in front of Vonka.

Tjaran kneels down.

Saberwolv leans on his cane.

Tjaran gently rests his hand on Vonka's shoulder.

Saberwolv leans forward.

(Iscikella puts an arm around Vonka's shoulders.)

Elendr looks thoughtfully at Vonka.

Sothog rubs Vonka gently.

Sheka smirks.

Vonka screams a second time, clearly in agony.

Tjaran says, "Vonka, tell me what happened."

Talrenn says, "Fear not if your wards fail I shall protect all"

Sheka nods to Siwas.

Vonka drops a fel-hafted rolaren toporok.

Tariajewel winks.

Gherlan nods.

Siwas blinks at Vonka.

Turinrond glances at Vonka.

Gherlan scratches his chin.

Roelon squints.

Dangir furrows his brow.

Femereff raises an eyebrow.

You furrow your brow, probably adding a wrinkle or two in the process.

Tariajewel licks a vultite seaman's dirk.

Valiria rubs Vonka gently.

Junis smirks.

Sheka raises an eyebrow in Vonka's direction.

You exclaim, "Vonka!"

Giganto says, "nothing happening yet"

(Marclar stands beside Sheka grining slightly)

Aranrhod picks up a fel-hafted rolaren toporok.

You say, "Hurry with the runes, m'lord."

(Naessi leans carefully against Grandevr so as not to jostle his shield.)

Aranrhod offers Vonka a fel-hafted rolaren toporok.

Saberwolv tightens his grip on his burled maoral cane.

You exclaim, "She's in pain!"

Sheka smiles at Marclar.

Angelrise rocks back on her heels.

(Elendr moves slowly and with even strides around Vonka, his eyes curious.)

You nod to Thurfel.

Jestin removes a flagon of Icemule bock from in his grey wool mandelion.

Skyfawn rubs Vonka gently.

Roelon says, "So it seems."

Tjaran stands up.

Jestin takes a drink from his Icemule bock.

Aranrhod says, "I will hold it."

Naessi smirks.

Vonka wobbles, looking a bit faint.

Vanatar shifts his weight.

Marclar smiles at Sheka.

Tyalie glances at Arauka.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel traces a rune atop another rune.

Sothog mutters under his breath.

Aranrhod sighs.

Vonka kneels down.

Aranrhod rubs Vonka tenderly.

Grandevr kisses Naessi on the cheek.

Jestin takes a drink from his Icemule bock.

Angelrise snickers.

(Arauka crooks his finger and motions tyalie to come stand beside him)

Vonka buries her face in her hands.

(Iscikella places a supporting arm under Vonka's elbow.)

Sothog says, "Isn't a physical malady. Must be one of those accursed liches again."

Sheka glances at Vonka.

Sheka smiles cruelly.

Savrin nods.

Dangir smirks.

Jestin takes a drink from his Icemule bock.

Naessi grins at Sheka.

Tyalie asks, "Something I can help you with Hwandi Antoando??"

Naessi cackles!

Vonka says, "I dunno...."

Grandevr leans on Kisharra.

Naessi nods to Grandevr.

Aranrhod asks, "Vonka?"

Marclar chuckles.

Grandevr grins at Kisharra.

Aranrhod kneels down.

Kisharra sticks her tongue out at Grandevr, and lets out with a loud, "Thbtbtbtbt" from her lips!

Vonka says, "Dunno whut..."

Aranrhod rubs Vonka tenderly.

Grandevr stares off into space.

Vonka wails!

Gherlan scratches his chin.

Sothog blinks.

Sothog mutters under his breath.

Vonka gasps.

Aranrhod hugs Vonka, who wraps her in a warm embrace.

Arauka says, "are you blind? get over here"

Naessi rolls her eyes.

Adalie grins at Dangir.

Tyalie moves to stand in front of Arauka.

Thurfel traces a final rune.

Dangir nods to Adalie.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "All good fortune in this seeking of knowledge, my lord..."

Turinrond says something in guild speak.

Tyalie raises an eyebrow.

Aranrhod stands up.

Elendr stares at Vonka.

Saberwolv leans on his cane.

Roelon smiles.

Saberwolv peers over the rim of his spectacles.

Elendr glances at Thurfel.

Adalie tightens her grip on her black rolaren scythe.

Sothog mutters under his breath.

Elendr folds his arms over his chest.

You ask, "Ye bit better, Vonka?"

(Vonka touches herself gingerly.)

You rub Vonka gently.

Arauka turns to face Aramana.

Tariajewel smiles as she traces a rune over Thurfel's rune

Thurfel says, "I wish to keep you all informed as to what I'm doing"

Femereff says, "Those runes look oddly familiar"

Dangir folds his arms over his chest.

Angelrise looks thoughtfully at Vonka.

Arauka blinks.

Vonka says, "Aye......."

Sothog squints at Tariajewel.

Moonrani carefully brushes the volcanic ash and soot off Orieon.

Tariajewel whistles tunelessly to herself.

Angelrise smiles quietly to herself.

Naessi looks thoughtfully at Thurfel.

Aramana chuckles.

You nod to Thurfel.

Tierus asks, "Any idea o' wha' sort o' Navigators ye want tae try an' summon, Thurfel?"

Tierus peers quizzically at Thurfel.

(Elendr continues to pace in a calm fashion through the crowd as he lowers his eyes to the ground.)

Vardion says, "ahhhh"

Arauka says, "crowded in here"

Thurfel says, "the one with the staff"

Thurfel grins.

Sheka raises an eyebrow.

Jestin takes a drink from his Icemule bock.

Kisharra says, "the ones tha nav our rings"

Thurfel says, "preferably"

Kisharra nods.

Siwas glances at Elendr.

Tierus laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.

You smile at Thurfel.

Jestin takes a drink from his Icemule bock.

Siwas takes a few steps back.

Tierus says, "Hrm..."

Azaylea ponders.

Jestin takes a drink from his Icemule bock.

Morgiest chuckles.

Saeros says, "Granted, none know much about the so-called Navigators, but I personally would worry about liches, if they do need this artifact."

Jestin takes a drink from his Icemule bock.

Vonka acts puzzled.

Roelon grins.

Aysia fidgets.

Morgiest turns towards Turinrond and renders a sharp salute with his golvern morning star.

Gherlan scratches his chin.

Tyalie surveys the area.

Murp just arrived.

Sheka nods to Naessi.

Tierus says, "Ah cin only 'ope tha' ye'll pick tha right society o' 'em. Thair're sev'ral."

You rub Vonka gently.

Sheka stares off into space.

Tierus nods to Thurfel.

Naessi snickers.

Thurfel says, "the ring is below the sand"

Thurfel says, "hidden"

Thurfel says, "I'm going to raise the ring"

Femereff cocks her head at Thurfel.

Vaaz smiles.

Roelon leans on his waraxe.

Sheka smirks.

Naessi grins.

You exclaim, "Oh!"

Sheka nods to Marclar.

Kisharra leans against Vardion and gets a quick little wink in return.

Thurfel says, "then cast a series of spells"

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Femereff bites her lip.

You nod to Thurfel.

Roelon squints.

Vardion cowers.

Kelfyr nods to Turinrond in greeting.

(Vonka continues staring at her hands and arms with a puzzled expression.)

Thurfel says, "which should bring one, if not more of the transport mages here"

Marclar grins at Sheka.

Jestin sighs.

Tyalie nods to Arauka.

Turinrond nods to Kelfyr in greeting.

Sothog asks, "Trying to get their attention, eh?"

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You whisper quietly to Vonka, "What is wrong?"

Thurfel says, "I do not know if they will be intriqued"

Sothog chuckles.

Vaaz covers her eyes with her hands.

Roelon squints at Vonka.

Sothog says, "Interesting."

Thurfel says, "or angry"

Thurfel nods to Sothog.

Roelon shifts his weight.

Adalie chuckles.

Sheka snickers.

Thurfel says, "we'll find out"

Thurfel says, "and I don't know..."

Dangir smirks.

Vardion exclaims, "we all gonna die!"

Vardion bounces around happily.

You say, "I suppose we will."

Sheka says, "Indeed we shall."

Sheka cackles!

Adalie says, "This will be interesting...."

Iscikella smiles hesitantly at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "if they are the type to kill or not"

Sothog says, "Hopefully we won't be dumped into another dimension in the process..."

Tierus says, "Again, depends on those tha' ye summon."

Tariajewel turns to Vardion and cheers!

Sothog shudders.

Kisharra gives Vardion a little prod between the shoulder blades.

Marclar cackles deep in his throat, his voice rising in chilling laughter.

Roelon shakes his head.

Kisharra says, "hush"

(Elendr stops to peer around Vonka's shoulder in an enquiring stare down at her hands.)

Valiria says, "lets hope.. intrigued."

Thurfel says, "they seem to be nothing more than thieves"

Kisharra begins chuckling at Vardion.

You say, "They never have killed that I know of."

You nod to Thurfel.

Thurfel kneels down.

Vardion snickers.

Tierus glances at you.

Saberwolv peers over the rim of his spectacles.

Tierus asks, "Ye b'lieve nae?"

Tariajewel hiccups!

Saberwolv tugs at his beard, lost in thought.

Sheka cocks her head at Thurfel.

Harloch chuckles.

Kisharra says, "aye, but this jes may ire them"

Jestin says, "Let us hope we don't get transported ourselves"

You say, "I believe not, aye, Tierus."

Naessi leans on Grandevr, giving him a companionable grin.

Thurfel begins to trace the runes, mummering silent words as his fingertips touch each one.

Siwas nods to Turinrond.

Tjaran touches a pearl-inlaid silver locket softly, a small smile playing about his lips.

Vardion yawns.

Saeros touches one finger to his lips.

The sand begins to buckle and ripple slightly.

Dangir glances at Thurfel.

Valicar drops all defense as he moves into a battle-ready posture.

Roelon says, "Ah just hope ye get the staff and not a lich."

Sheka grins coldly, her eyes reflecting no emotion.

Tierus checks his footing.

Junis removes a dark blood potion from in his embroidered robe.

(Iscikella watches Thurfel's movements closely, with curiosity.)

Arauka takes a few steps back.

Junis holds his potion at arm's length and tilts it slightly, causing a thin trail of blood to trickle steadily forth from it. Junis lets it pour around himself as he turns slowly, and soon he is ringed by a rough circle of blood.

Roelon squints at Thurfel.

(Arauka watches thurfel)

(Sothog studies Thurfel's ritual movements closely.)

Vaaz peers quizzically at Thurfel.

(Elendr lifts his head to look quizzically up at Thurfel, sighs quietly, and continues his pacing.)

(Junis slowly murmurs a prayer as he completes his protective circle, the circle begins to flash in response to the rise and fall of his words.)

Tierus glances at Junis.

Tierus says, "'ow verrah... disgustin'."

Kisharra slowly empties her lungs.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Turinrond leans back.

Sothog says, "Hmm..."

Tjaran closes a pearl-inlaid silver locket carefully, and it snaps shut with a tiny click.
Tjaran runs one finger around the outside of a pearl-inlaid silver locket, a small smile playing about his lips.

Thurfel peers at one rune, than crosses it out in the sand, changing its alignment slightly.

Vonka sits up.

Sheka squints at Tierus.

Aranrhod stares at Junis.

Junis says, "One has to protect oneself."

Kisharra covers her eyes with her hands.

You whisper quietly to Vonka, "Ye allright?"

Tariajewel drools.

Femereff squints.

Tjaran appears to be lost in thought.

Angelrise stares at Thurfel.

Kisharra grins at Tariajewel.

Aranrhod offers Vonka a fel-hafted rolaren toporok.

(Tierus accidentally steps in Junis's blood as he makes his way nearer to Aranrhod.)

(Iscikella tilts her head at the sand.)

Tierus mutters under his breath.

Naessi leans forward.

You say, "Alignment is important I take it."

Vonka accepts Aranrhod's rolaren toporok.

Tariajewel smiles slyly

Adalie checks her footing.

The beach begins to churn, sand spraying in all directions. A golden form begins to take shape.

Turinrond tightens his grip on his elven-crafted waraxe.

You exclaim, "Oh my!"

Femereff shuffles her feet.

Shattele shivers.

Sheka raises an eyebrow.

Turinrond surveys the area.

Roelon shifts his weight.

Elanella gasps.

Tariajewel cringes.

Jestin frowns.

Tyalie moves to stand behind Arauka.

Turinrond moves to stand in front of Siwas.

Valiria gasps.

Corsandrythe gasps.

(Elendr pulls his hood up about his face and squints his eyes.)

(Iscikella points the golden form.)

Vonka whispers, "Aye.... sommit were givin' me pain, but den it wen' away."

Roelon says, "Ye don' see that everyday."

Roelon grins.

Angelrise squints.

Kisharra says, "the ring"

Bloodmaiden rolls her eyes.

Vardion says, "uh oh"

Siwas just nudged Turinrond.

Siwas takes a few steps to her left.

(Marclar stands beside Sheka as he step behind her)

Vaaz ducks behind her silvery vultite shield.

Thurfel looks at his sigils, and adds a single rune, a much deeper rune.

Kisharra says, "the ring that rules all rings"

Adalie pulls Dangir closer to herself.

Kisharra grins at Vardion.

Sothog says, "That's a big ring."

Naessi glances at Marclar.

Naessi snickers.

Vardion cackles!

You rub Vonka gently.

Vaaz smiles at Kisharra.

Dangir nods to Adalie.

(Tjaran adjusts his spectacles.)

Harloch snickers.

Vonka whispers, "Yer t'ink me entity got skert by de big ring?"

Turinrond gazes thoughtfully at the gold ring.

Angelrise glances at something inside a web-draped deep red spidersilk cloak edged with grey silk trim.

Saberwolv seems to be trying to figure out how to turn a pair of spidery silver spectacles.

You whisper quietly to Vonka, "Thurfel said the runes should keep them away, the liches."

Saberwolv adjusts the fit of his spectacles.

The golden ring rises up from below, displacing the sand. It comes into view slowly.

Marclar grins at Naessi.

Corsandrythe pushes his monocle up the bridge of his nose.

Elanella's jaw drops.

Tierus closes his eyes for a moment.

Vaaz says, "wow"

You gasp.

Sheka smirks.

Tjaran releases a slow, low whistle.

Kisharra raises an eyebrow.

Saberwolv tilts his head down.

Vardion leans on his backsword.

Harloch inhales deeply upon his pipe, puckering his lips and sending out three rings of smoke before him briefly.

Adalie nods to Dangir.

Kisharra slowly empties her lungs.

Femereff blinks.

You exclaim, "Holy Lumnis!"

(Elendr clasps his hands at the small of his back as he stops pacing, his attention divided between Thurfel and the figure.)

Valiria nods to you.

Sheka glares at you.

Aranrhod tries to pull Vonka to her feet, but she is too heavy.

Tjaran says, "One very large ring."

Aranrhod pulls Vonka to her feet.

Kisharra nods.

Kisharra says, "it be"

Naessi grins.

Stephivie says, "massive, even"

Thurfel examines the ring

Sothog nods.

Sheka snickers.

(Tierus begins muttering to himself softly. It sounds as if he is saying, "Ah require tha services o' a Navigator.")

Thurfel says, "please, stay back"

Turinrond rocks back on his heels.

Arauka says, "that should get them coming"

Thurfel says, "for all I know..."

Aranrhod says, "Big ring..."

Roelon starts chortling.

Vonka comes out of hiding.

Kisharra leans against Vardion and gets a quick little wink in return.

Naessi leans back.

(Femereff steps back slightly)

Turinrond rocks back on his heels.

(Elanella backs up)

(Iscikella steps back a few paces.)

Thurfel says, "you might get transported to nowhere"

Vardion slowly empties his lungs.

Angelrise takes a few steps back.

Saberwolv peers over the rim of his spectacles.

(Elendr takes a step behind Roelon.)

Kisharra winces.

Aranrhod stares at Thurfel.

Kisharra coughs.

Arauka says, "never been there"

(Naessi distractedly leans in closer to Grandevr.)

Bloodmaiden leans forward.

Saberwolv tightens his grip on his burled maoral cane.

Tierus suddenly stumbles for no apparent reason.

Vardion exclaims, "neat!"

(Sothog examines the uber-ring closely, being careful not to touch its surface.)

(Tjaran takes a few paces back, distancing himself from Thurfel.)

Roelon says, "Sounds interesting."

(Marclar slowly steps back)

Thurfel says, "Valicar"

Roelon strides a few steps toward a massive gold ring.

Kisharra begins chuckling at Vardion.

Sheka says, "I thought I lived there already."

Vardion asks, "dat near EN?"

Sheka stares off into space.

Valicar says, "aye"

Roelon squints.

Dangir nods.

Orieon looks over at Moonrani and shakes his head.

Kisharra says, "'hush cousin"

Thurfel asks, "are your troops ready?"

Marclar grins at Sheka.

Dangir says in Elven, "right... don't touch the ring..."

Thurfel says, "they may have forces"

Jestin says, "As long as it is not landing"

Valicar says, "we are in place"

Talrenn says, "aye I'm ready"

Roelon starts chortling.

Saberwolv just went northeast.

Look massive ring
Crafted from three different shades of gold interwoven into a perfect braid, this ring no less than fifty times larger than a normal ring. Occasional waves of energy flicker off the surface, the fiery ripples flaring from one side to the other.

Thurfel says, "or it may be but one"

tilt ring
You can't do that, given the circumstances.

Roelon begins chuckling at Tierus.

Angelrise rocks back on her heels.

Vardion begins chuckling at Jestin.

Aysia says, "Not like our forces."

Aysia grins.

Turinrond surveys the area.

Thurfel says, "if he or she arrives"

[Thurfel's Island]
The pounding surf beats upon the shore with monotonous intensity, seeking nothing more than to make its presence felt. The constant slap of the waves has dragged off most of the sand within the area, and the slow erosion has revealed the tip of a buried object made of obsidian. It is impossible to discern what exactly is protruding from the sand. You also see the a massive gold ring and a circular stain of blood.
Also in the room: Tariajewel, High Lord Valicar, Farn, Moonrani, Jadeanna, Orieon, Lord Tareyn, Bloodmaiden, Melestav, Alanamarie, Lady Stephivie, Gherlan, Harloch, Azaylea, Vanatar, Lord Giganto, Vonka, Marclar, Naessi, Vaaz, Shattele, Elendr, Stasia, Great Lady Femereff, Lord Tjaran, Elanella, Savrin, Talrenn, Aranrhod, Junis, Valiria, Angelrise, Lord Turinrond, Lady Siwas, Sothog, Lord Dangir, Adalie, Jestin, Great Lord Atlanteax, Lady Kisharra, Lord Vardion, Sheka, Rongari, Renowned Lady Skyfawn, Corsandrythe, Lady Aramana, Silwon, Saeros, Lord Tierus, Lord Roelon, Morgiest, Matti, Lady Aysia, Great Lord Grandevr, Tyalie, Arauka, Thurfel who is kneeling
Obvious exits: northeast, southeast.

Tierus says, "Tha Navigators rarely come in force... 'owe'er, fifty golden rings..."

Thurfel says, "let us not attack first"

Tierus glances at Thurfel.

Tariajewel smiles slyly as she sneaks in behind Thurfel with her dagger pointed towards his back

Vonka moves to stand behind Aranrhod.

Tierus says, "This is dangerous."

Thurfel says, "they may be friendly"

Naessi nods to Thurfel.

Femereff nods.

Valicar says, "they will come in force to keep that staff"

Jestin coughs.

Roelon grins.

Jestin grunts.

Thurfel says, "I do not wish to anger them"

Sothog says, "Aye, considering what they might think we're doing with this thing."

You say, "They may not know what the staff is at all."

Aranrhod turns to face Vonka.

Femereff fidgets.

Aranrhod hugs Vonka, who wraps her in a warm embrace.

Tariajewel says, "leave dat to me"

Siwas nods to Turinrond.

Aranrhod turns around.

Bloodmaiden leans on Tareyn, giving him a companionable grin.

Tariajewel winks.

Kisharra raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...

Sheka nods to Kugra.

Adalie says, "Let's hope they aren't listening to us now..."

(Marclar whispers to himself "May Her Darkness protect me" over and over)

High Lord Valicar's group just went northeast.

Thurfel begins to run his finger along the surface of the ring, chanting a barely audible spell.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Quite a ring, m'lord..."

Angelrise nods to Kugra in greeting.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel whispers, "we can only hope"

A circular stain of blood's edges slowly fade away as it continues to dry up.

Bloodmaiden smiles slightly and looks for Frodo

Femereff leans forward.

Junis nods to Kugra.

(Tjaran folds his arms anxiously.)

(Iscikella watches Thurfel intently.)

Roelon seems to be waiting for something.

Turinrond clenches his jaw.

Femereff chews on her fingernails.

Valiria folds her arms over her chest.

Roelon tightens his grip on his black rolaren waraxe.

Orieon waves to Murp.

The surface of the ring comes to life, energy crackling and sparking in all directions.

Dangir rests a gentle hand on Adalie's arm, smiling softly.

Murp grins.

Moonrani smiles at Murp.

Elendr leans on his broadsword.

Sothog says, "Here we go."

Adalie smiles at Dangir.

Elendr narrows his eyes.

Kisharra ducks her head.

Murp frowns.

Kisharra covers her eyes with her hands.

Murp swears under his breath.

The electricity intensifies, nearly blinding in the dusk of the evening.

Turinrond tilts his head down.

Adalie squints.

Naessi nods to Sheka.

Elanella squints.

Turinrond narrows his eyes.

Jestin winces.

(Tierus watches the ring intently, his eyes flickering to the smaller ring in his cloak.)

(Sheka watches Thurfel's movements with intense concentration.)

stare ring
You can't do that, given the circumstances.

(Sothog takes a step back from the ring.)

(Iscikella stares at the ring.)

Valicar yells, "If you can hear me. You are one room from origin. Helvis's group will assist the Protectors after an initial attack."

Thurfel chants another series of words, touching the ring one more time. Lightning runs across his fingertips.

Sheka glowers darkly at Valicar.

Naessi snickers.

Marclar grins at Sheka.

You blink.

Roelon grins.

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

You bite your lip.

Junis asks, "Shouldnt you say, in case of attack?"

Sheka nods to Marclar.

Valiria chews on her fingernails.

Turinrond yells, "There is a sanct here. Be advised."

Orieon says, "appears so"

Moonrani gawks at Orieon.

Adalie nods.

Thurfel raises his sceptre to the sky, beckoning the transport mages come claim what is theirs.

Sothog says, "He must be charging the ring. Trying to get their attention."

Marclar grins at Naessi.

Valicar says, "Morgiest, if we are overwhelmed, we will bound back toward the stones with 3 groups and then move forward again"

You hear the voice of Murp say, "I'm sure that will save us."

(Tjaran looks more anxious as the lightning dances.)

Naessi says, "Being met with an army may give them reason to attack."

Naessi nods to Marclar.
Morgiest nods to Valicar.

Valiria gazes heavenward.

(Iscikella holds her breath.)

Angelrise stares at Thurfel.

Morgiest says, "At yer lead general."

Arauka gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

(Tierus mutters, "Please let 'em be tha Olkanin...")

Thurfel vanishes.

Valiria takes a deep breath.

Roelon strikes a heroic pose.

Aranrhod takes a deep breath.

Adalie blinks.
Valiria blinks.
Naessi blinks.

Kisharra coughs.

Bloodmaiden says, "Hold me Tareyn, I'm frightened."

(Femereff hides her rings)

You scream!

Harloch snickers.

Tjaran blinks.

Vaaz says, "oops"

Roelon ponders.

Elanella gasps.

Elendr cocks his head.

Vonka blinks.

Elanella says, "hes gone"

Sothog says, "Pumping just enough energy in it to resonate through the mana streams without actually activating it."

Adalie says, "Oh no...."

Tjaran searches around for a moment.

Valicar says, "dont plan on peace and sancts to hold them off...be ready to drop them if they can still attack."

Roelon says, "They claimed Thurfel."

Aysia says, "Great. They're going to shake him down for change and take the giant ring."

Roelon starts chortling.

Aysia sighs.

Angelrise grins wryly.

Saeros frowns.

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Tierus turns to face you.

Roelon drops all defense as he moves into a battle-ready posture.

Junis glares.

Elanella says, "they took him"

Azaylea gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Tierus says, "Well."

Naessi scowls.

Stephivie says, "he got navved"

You hear the voice of Zacciwie say, "Heh. I guess he attracted their attention"

Sothog blinks.

Tariajewel says, "good"

Harloch says, "great"

Elendr glances at you.

Rongari says, "hmm"

[Thurfel's Island]
The pounding surf beats upon the shore with monotonous intensity, seeking nothing more than to make its presence felt. The constant slap of the waves has dragged off most of the sand within the area, and the slow erosion has revealed the tip of a buried object made of obsidian. It is impossible to discern what exactly is protruding from the sand. You also see a circular stain of blood.
Also in the room: Jadeanna, Orieon, Tariajewel, High Lord Valicar, Kugra, Farn, Lord Tareyn, Bloodmaiden, Melestav, Alanamarie, Lady Stephivie, Gherlan, Harloch, Azaylea, Vanatar, Lord Giganto, Vonka, Marclar, Naessi, Vaaz, Shattele, Elendr, Stasia, Great Lady Femereff, Lord Tjaran, Elanella, Savrin, Talrenn, Aranrhod, Junis, Valiria, Angelrise, Lord Turinrond, Lady Siwas, Sothog, Lord Dangir, Adalie, Jestin, Great Lord Atlanteax, Lady Kisharra, Sheka, Rongari, Renowned Lady Skyfawn, Corsandrythe, Lady Aramana, Silwon, Saeros, Lord Tierus, Lord Roelon, Morgiest, Matti, Lady Aysia, Great Lord Grandevr, Tyalie, Arauka
Obvious exits: northeast, southeast.

Dangir surveys the area.

Savrin says, "There went Waffle"

Turinrond furrows his brow.

Naessi says, "That was a bit anticlimactic."

Talrenn exclaims, "Destroy the ring!"

Arauka says, "well, hope he didn't end up nowhere"

Jadeanna groans.

Tyalie takes a deep breath.

Sheka says, "They cannot hold him for long."

Sheka smirks.

Siwas says, "They took the ring."

High Lord Valicar's group just went northeast.

You say, "Well, he may be negotiating with them."

Vonka touches one finger to her lips.

Talrenn exclaims, "Quick before it claims us all!"

Tierus says, "Ah've a feelin' 'e dinnae get tha Daruni Olkanin."

You say, "No way for us to know."

Vonka says, "Aye."

Elanella just went northeast.

Tierus looks over at Roelon and shakes his head.

Kisharra nods.

Kisharra says, "true"

Sothog works his fingers under his satin skullcap and scratches his head.

Roelon says, "Or trapped."

You hear the voice of Vardion say, "wow...taht was sumthin"

You hear the voice of Zacciwie say, "Oh? The Navigators are ancient. Their power is far stronger than his"

Arauka says, "he may be fighting for his life"

Matti nods.

Murp frowns.

Kisharra asks, "tho, when we get navved..we go to temple, correct?"

Murp rubs a clear glass amulet.
Murp suddenly disappears.

Vonka says, "Lessen we gots rings."

Kisharra asks, "where to go to now?"

Naessi says, "Don't I know it."

Naessi nods to Marclar.

Elendr tilts his gold ring side to side, making the light play off it.

You say, "No longer any temple to go to."

Adalie says, "He was the only one to touch it, I believe we're alright ...."

Elendr put a wide gold ring in his Elven hunting cloak.
Elendr frowns.

Kisharra says, "right"

Roelon ponders.

Kisharra asks, "so, where then?"

Atoyoz curtsies to Morgiest.

Kabriel turns towards Morgiest and renders a sharp salute with his hafted red waraxe.

Kisharra rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Morgiest turns towards Atoyoz and renders a sharp hand salute.

You hear the voice of Zacciwie exclaim, "Ick! Skeletons!"

Tierus glances at Roelon.

Dangir nods to Adalie.

Skyfawn says, "they took the ring too"

Junis yells, "Navigators, hear me! I have 100 rings, and I seek not to betray you as Thurfel does!"

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
At this point, Junis alone felt and heard:

You feel your backpack lifted from your very back, you look, but its gone.
An odd voice whispers in your ear, You may consider those a loan. We thank thee for their return. We MAY grant thee a favor in the future."

***END NOTE***

Talrenn taps a gold ring.

Atoyoz drops all defense as she moves into a battle-ready posture.

Vonka trembles.

Roelon chuckles.

Sothog asks, "Wha?"

Tierus glances at Junis.

Kabriel hugs Atoyoz.

Sheka squints at Junis.

Cheritz laughs!

Naessi begins chuckling at Junis.

Adalie glances at Junis.

Atoyoz smiles at Kabriel.

Valiria fidgets.

Tyalie takes a deep breath.

Cheritz exclaims, "Fools!"

Elendr nods to Cheritz.

Turinrond glances at Cheritz.
Tierus glances at Cheritz.
Atoyoz glances at Cheritz.

Kisharra seems to be waiting for something.

You glance at Cheritz.

Marclar begins chuckling at Junis.

Angelrise asks, "and what do you seek to do, Junis?"

Jadeanna frowns.

Tyalie breathes very slowly and looks much calmer.

A wave of power flows out of Tierus and toward Cheritz who is surrounded by a soft white light.

You ask, "What are ye doing here?"

Vonka gasps.

Tjaran asks, "What in blazes do you want, lich?"

Angelrise cocks her head at Junis.

Kabriel glances at Cheritz.

Cheritz laughs!

Sheka raises an eyebrow in Cheritz's direction.

Roelon says, "Begone Lich."

Aranrhod glances at Cheritz.

Tierus says, "Wench."

Vonka takes a few steps back.

Naessi grins.

Aranrhod moves to stand in front of Vonka.

Naessi says, "Now it gets fun."

Sothog mutters under his breath.

look cheritz
The thing before you may have been a halfling at one time, but only traces of its racial lineage remain. Its face is twisted and distorted, the flesh sickly and mottled. It wears the garments of a mage, although the fabric once rich and lustrous is nothing more than shredded tatters now. It bears no expression or emotion, but a burning rage simmers in the crimson-flecked eyes of the lich.

Kabriel begins chuckling at Cheritz.

Vonka whimpers.

Kabriel leans on his waraxe.

Elendr nods to Cheritz in greeting.

Vonka stares at Cheritz.

Siwas blinks.

Cheritz says, "Enjoying the final move in the faithless one's deception."

Zacciwie says, "Ooo, a lich"

Tierus turns to face Roelon.

Elendr leans on his broadsword.

Tariajewel just went northeast.

You have no idea what Loxik is attempting to steal from Cheritz, but before he can, flames envelope his hand! Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Junis says, "I seek to keep the staff out of the hands of Thurfel."

Sothog says, "Whoops."

Junis shrugs.

Sheka cackles!

Naessi glances at Junis.

Harloch cackles!

Elendr nods to Junis.

Roelon starts chortling.

Harloch says, "he's gone"

Angelrise nods to Junis.

Naessi hisses at Junis.

Cheritz says, "He now sends his minions while he hides."

Loxik shrugs.

You notice Murp try to tiptoe silently by you.

Cheritz shakes her head.

You squint at Cheritz.

Perigourd turns towards Valicar and renders a sharp hand salute.

Valicar says, "the isle is under control"

Ioannides says, "wow what was that"

Marclar grins at Naessi.

You ask, "Ye mean yer undead?"

(Tierus begins chanting over his much smaller gold ring.)

Cheritz says, "You poor folk."

Tierus says, "C'mon, Thurfel..."

Angelrise looks thoughtfully at Cheritz.

Dangir furrows his brow.

Adalie glances at Cheritz.

Valicar says, "measily monsters so far"

A pained expression crosses Loxik's face.

Valicar turns towards Perigourd and renders a sharp salute with his rolaren morning star.

Saberwolv peers over the rim of his spectacles.

Loxik asks, "A healer here?"

Zacciwie just arrived.

Sheka says, "Most lich's are."

You say, "Yes, Cheritz, I've seen ye summon them from the earth."

Cheritz just went northeast.

Sheka nods to you.

You say, "Myself."

Valicar says, "move and engage at will"

Sheka smirks.

Valicar nods to Perigourd.

Elendr just went northeast.
Zacciwie just went northeast.

Sothog mutters under his breath.

Perigourd says, "yes sir"

Perigourd turns towards Valicar and renders a sharp hand salute.

Roelon squints.

[Thurfel's Island]
Odd tremors at your feet reveal the fearsome power of the lake. Large waves crash onto the beach with a thunderous roar, each new wave exploding in a spray of white surf as it pounds into the trembling sand. The water lingers for but a moment before the water recalls its violent probe. You also see a glittering crystal crab, the violet Sermoths disk, a sand-covered arch wight who appears rather calm, the Zosopage disk, a polished medallion and a dingy turquoise dress.
Also in the room: Sermoths, Jarlstrom, Lavistan, Saberwolv, Ioannides, Lady Kaittee, Lord Zosopage, Perigourd, Lord Tierus, Lord Roelon, Cheritz
Obvious exits: west, northeast.

(Tierus gazes up, chanting, "Navigators, take me tae whair ye took Thurfel...")

Arimantis's group just arrived.

A glittering crystal crab tries to ensnare Ioannides!
AS: +60 vs DS: +371 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +33 = -248
A clean miss.

Ioannides gestures at a sand-covered arch wight.
A sand-covered arch wight is angered by Ioannides's attack!
CS: +275 - TD: +60 + CvA: +25 + d100: +38 == +278
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the arch wight's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
A sand-covered arch wight freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

A cold, dank wind blows in, followed by a sand-covered skeletal lord!

Moleron says, "i'm getting tired of crab, monkeys, and crocks"

A sand-covered arch wight turns to dust.
A cold, dank wind blows in, followed by a sand-covered skeletal lord!

You squint at Cheritz.

High Lady Nanna just arrived.

Jarlstrom swings a golden vultite axe at Cheritz!
AS: +324 vs DS: +5302 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +8 = -4939
A clean miss.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

A cold, dank wind blows in, followed by a sand-covered skeletal lord!

Guarrin drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Guarrin's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Yviara drops to her knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Yviara's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Ilvane drops to her knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Ilvane's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Sermoths drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Sermoths's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Tierus drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Tierus's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

A sand-covered skeletal lord shambles northeast.

A glittering crystal crab tries to ensnare Cheritz!
AS: +60 vs DS: +5302 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +95 = -5117
A clean miss.

Ioannides raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Ioannides gestures at a sand-covered skeletal lord.
CS: +275 - TD: +141 + CvA: +25 + d100: +55 == +214
Warding failed!
A sand-covered skeletal lord shudders in mid-stride then suddenly ceases all movement.

A sand-covered skeletal lord tries to bite Perigourd!
AS: +200 vs DS: +322 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +11 = -86
A clean miss.

Eahlstan says, "now it gets interesting."

Eahlstan looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Eahlstan whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
A sand-covered skeletal lord is enraged by Eahlstan's attack!
Eahlstan swings a rune-etched rolaren warblade at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +317 vs DS: +165 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +34 = +222
... and hits for 70 points of damage!
Wild downward slash severs the skeletal lord's left foot!
Bloody stump, anyone?
A sand-covered skeletal lord falls to the ground grasping its mangled left leg!
The skeletal lord is stunned!
Eahlstan swings a rune-etched rolaren warblade at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +317 vs DS: +286 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +47 = +114
... and hits for 8 points of damage!
Quick slash to the skeletal lord's upper right arm!
Just a nick.
Eahlstan swings a rune-etched rolaren warblade at a glittering crystal crab!
AS: +317 vs DS: +32 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +49 = +372
... and hits for 108 points of damage!
Shield arm removed at the shoulder!
A glittering crystal crab twitches recklessly as it collapses and regurgitates a white fluid over its mangled left foreleg.
The crystal crab clacks its pincers a final agonizing time and dies.

Moleron traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
Moleron gestures at a sand-covered skeletal lord.
CS: +431 - TD: +146 + CvA: +25 + d100: +9 == +319
Warding failed!
... 55 points of damage!
Every bone in the right arm shattered and scattered about!

A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!

Saberwolv's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
Saberwolv gestures at a sand-covered skeletal lord.
The ground beneath a sand-covered skeletal lord begins to boil violently!
Fiery debris explodes from the ground!
... 35 points of damage!
Massive blow removes the skeletal lord's right foot!
... 70 points of damage!
Back burnt to the bone. Smoke curls up from what's left of a sand-covered skeletal lord.
... 50 points of damage!
Neck completely incinerated; a sand-covered skeletal lord's head drops to the ground and rolls to your feet!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the skeletal lord's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The skeletal lord wails in terrifying pain one last time and lies still.
The ground then quickly cools.

Arimantis's group just went northeast.

A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!

Perigourd looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Perigourd whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Perigourd swings a forest green veniom-hilted falchion at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +407 vs DS: +140 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +12 = +311
... and hits for 128 points of damage!
Masterful slash to the rotting zombie's lower back!
Spinal cord and life are just memories now.
The rotting zombie is knocked to the ground!
Perigourd swings a forest green veniom-hilted falchion at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +407 vs DS: +141 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +17 = +315
... and hits for 104 points of damage!
Incredible blast shatters head into a red spray.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the rotting zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The rotting zombie falls to the ground, a lifeless lump of flesh.
Perigourd swings a forest green veniom-hilted falchion at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +407 vs DS: +158 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +87 = +368
... and hits for 142 points of damage!
Masterful slash to the rotting zombie's lower back!
Spinal cord and life are just memories now.
The rotting zombie is knocked to the ground!
Perigourd swings a forest green veniom-hilted falchion at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +407 vs DS: +140 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +15 = +314
... and hits for 94 points of damage!
Shield arm removed at the shoulder!
The rotting zombie stares at her mangled stump as if she is unable to comprehend that it is missing.
Perigourd swings a forest green veniom-hilted falchion at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +407 vs DS: +140 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +7 = +306
... and hits for 82 points of damage!
Right hand severed at the wrist!
The rotting zombie stares at his mangled stump as if he is unable to comprehend that it is missing.
Perigourd swings a forest green veniom-hilted falchion at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +407 vs DS: +140 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +90 = +389
... and hits for 117 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves the rotting zombie without a left leg!
A sand-covered rotting zombie looks down at his mangled left leg and falls over!
Perigourd swings a forest green veniom-hilted falchion at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +407 vs DS: +286 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +64 = +221
... and hits for 89 points of damage!
Deft slash!
The skeletal lord is spun around and hit hard in its lower back.
The skeletal lord is knocked to the ground!
The skeletal lord is stunned!
The last vestiges of the skeletal lord are caught by a dank, cold wind and blown into oblivion.

Ilvane struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 84 + FvP: 27 + d100(L): 35 = 131
Warding failed!
Ilvane chatters her teeth rapidly!

Yviara struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 78 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 31 = 136
Warding failed!
Yviara clutches herself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down her chin!

Sermoths struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 105 + FvP: 37 + d100(L): 64 = 149
Warding failed!
Sermoths moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Tierus struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 90 + FvP: 22 + d100(L): 13 = 98
Warded off!
Tierus slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Guarrin struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 105 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): 32 = 108
Warding failed!
Guarrin eyes grow wide with inner terror!

Tierus stands up.

A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles to rise but fails in the attempt.

Melaneus drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Melaneus's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

A cold, dank wind blows in, followed by a sand-covered skeletal lord!
A cold, dank wind blows in, followed by a sand-covered skeletal lord!
A cold, dank wind blows in, followed by a sand-covered skeletal lord!
A cold, dank wind blows in, followed by a sand-covered skeletal lord!

Roelon shakes his head.

Zosopage looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Zosopage whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Zosopage swings an antique oak hilted vultite falchion at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +362 vs DS: +268 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +64 = +194
... and hits for 56 points of damage!
Crossing slash to chest catches the skeletal lord's attention!
The skeletal lord is stunned!
Zosopage swings an antique oak hilted vultite falchion at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +362 vs DS: +215 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +87 = +270
... and hits for 95 points of damage!
Awesome slash severs the skeletal lord's right arm!
A jagged stump is all that remains!
The skeletal lord is stunned!
Zosopage swings an antique oak hilted vultite falchion at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +362 vs DS: +268 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +4 = +134
... and hits for 16 points of damage!
Slash to the skeletal lord's left leg hits high!
Kinda makes your knees weak, huh?
Zosopage swings an antique oak hilted vultite falchion at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +362 vs DS: +264 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +53 = +187
... and hits for 43 points of damage!
Deep slash to the skeletal lord's left forearm!
The skeletal lord is stunned!
Zosopage swings an antique oak hilted vultite falchion at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +362 vs DS: +77 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +21 = +338
... and hits for 105 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves the rotting zombie without a left leg!
Zosopage swings an antique oak hilted vultite falchion at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +362 vs DS: +97 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +11 = +308
... and hits for 97 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves the rotting zombie without a left leg!
Zosopage swings an antique oak hilted vultite falchion at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +362 vs DS: +138 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +28 = +284
... and hits for 91 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves the rotting zombie without a right leg!
A sand-covered rotting zombie looks down at her mangled right leg and falls over!
Zosopage swings an antique oak hilted vultite falchion at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +362 vs DS: +139 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +43 = +298
... and hits for 95 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves the rotting zombie without a left leg!
A sand-covered rotting zombie looks down at his mangled left leg and falls over!
Zosopage swings an antique oak hilted vultite falchion at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +362 vs DS: +79 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +51 = +366
... and hits for 142 points of damage!
A mighty blow cleaves a swath through the rotting zombie's back, taking the spine with it.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the rotting zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The rotting zombie shudders slightly then ceases his so called life.

A speckled tangerine crocodile slithers in.

Jarlstrom looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Jarlstrom whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Jarlstrom swings a golden vultite axe at a speckled tangerine crocodile!
AS: +324 vs DS: +40 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +24 = +337
... and hits for 97 points of damage!
Brain driven into neck by mammoth downswing!
The tangerine crocodile falls back into a heap and dies.
Jarlstrom swings a golden vultite axe at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +324 vs DS: +244 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +40 = +151
... and hits for 30 points of damage!
Respectable shot to the back.
Jarlstrom swings a golden vultite axe at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +324 vs DS: +195 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +35 = +195
... and hits for 44 points of damage!
Blast to hand sends fingers flying in several different directions.
Jarlstrom swings a golden vultite axe at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +324 vs DS: +268 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +6 = +93
A clean miss.
Jarlstrom's vultite axe returns to normal.
Jarlstrom hacks at a sand-covered skeletal lord but it has no effect.
Jarlstrom hacks at a sand-covered rotting zombie but it has no effect.
Jarlstrom hacks at a sand-covered rotting zombie but it has no effect.
Jarlstrom hacks at a sand-covered rotting zombie but it has no effect.
Jarlstrom hacks at a sand-covered rotting zombie but it has no effect.
Jarlstrom hacks at a sand-covered skeletal lord but it has no effect.

High Lady Nanna just went west.

A sand-covered rotting zombie waves his arms around flinging bits of flesh towards you.

A sand-covered rotting zombie claws at Saberwolv!
AS: +136 vs DS: +588 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +58 = -359
A clean miss.

A sand-covered rotting zombie points at Sermoths and gurgles, "Feast well on you will I..."
A sand-covered rotting zombie claws at Sermoths!
AS: +116 vs DS: +260 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +77 = -30
A clean miss.

Lavistan traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Lavistan gestures at a sand-covered skeletal lord.
CS: +256 - TD: +141 + CvA: +25 + d100: +81 == +221
Warding failed!
Deep, penetrating wound etched into chest exposing ribs and lung tissue! +97 damage.
An extra 28 damage.

You ask, "Yer undead again, Cheritz?"

Perigourd says, "think for backup"

Eahlstan looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Eahlstan whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Eahlstan swings a rune-etched rolaren warblade at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +317 vs DS: +240 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +88 = +201
... and hits for 48 points of damage!
Jagged slash to the skeletal lord's left arm!
Cut clean through at the wrist.
Need a hand?
Eahlstan swings a rune-etched rolaren warblade at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +317 vs DS: +195 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +59 = +217
... and hits for 113 points of damage!
A mighty blow cleaves a swath through the skeletal lord's back, taking the spine with it.
The skeletal lord is knocked to the ground!
Eahlstan swings a rune-etched rolaren warblade at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +317 vs DS: +264 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +91 = +180
... and hits for 43 points of damage!
Deft slash to the skeletal lord's leg digs deep!
The skeletal lord is stunned!

A crystalline crab skitters in.

Jarlstrom laughs!

Ilvane struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 84 + FvP: 27 + d100(L): 80 = 176
Warding failed!
Ilvane is racked by convulsive shivers!

Yviara struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 78 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 36 = 141
Warding failed!
Yviara clutches herself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down her chin!

Sermoths struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 105 + FvP: 37 + d100(L): 25 = 110
Warding failed!
Sermoths moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Melaneus struggles against the fear!
FS: 156 - FD: 66 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 56 = 176
Warding failed!
Melaneus eyes grow wide with inner terror!

Guarrin struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 105 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): 95 = 171
Warding failed!
Guarrin babbles hysterically, drool running down his chin!

Lord Roelon's group just went west.
High Lady Nanna just arrived.

A sand-covered rotting zombie claws at Lavistan!
AS: +93 vs DS: +356 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +40 = -188
A clean miss.

A sand-covered rotting zombie glares at you and gurgles, "Just want your eyes... taste good..."
A sand-covered rotting zombie claws at you!
AS: +109 vs DS: +417 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +34 = -237
A clean miss.

Arimantis's group just arrived.

A sand-covered rotting zombie claws at you!
AS: +93 vs DS: +417 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +74 = -213
A clean miss.

Cheritz asks, "My undead?"

A sand-covered skeletal lord claws at you!
AS: +213 vs DS: +417 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +56 = -111
A clean miss.

A crystalline crab claws at Jarlstrom!
AS: +65 vs DS: +356 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +78 = -190
A clean miss.

A crystalline crab swivels its eyestalks around and clacks its pincers menacingly.
A glittering crystal crab skitters in!

You squint at Cheritz.

Lavistan traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Lavistan gestures at a sand-covered rotting zombie.
CS: +256 - TD: +66 + CvA: +25 + d100: +31 == +246
Warding failed!
Frightful blast to face strips flesh to the bone and removes right eye! +157 damage.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the rotting zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The rotting zombie shudders slightly then ceases his so called life.

Yviara struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 78 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): -14 = 91
Warded off!
Yviara slowly regains control of her senses and she wipes away the tears from her eyes and the drool dribbling down her chin.

Ilvane struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 84 + FvP: 27 + d100(L): 26 = 122
Warding failed!
Ilvane clutches herself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down her chin!

Sermoths struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 105 + FvP: 37 + d100(L): 51 = 136
Warding failed!
Sermoths rocks back and forth while sobbing uncontrollably!

Melaneus struggles against the fear!
FS: 156 - FD: 66 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 81 = 201
Warding failed!
Melaneus babbles hysterically, drool running down his chin!

Guarrin struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 105 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): -75 = 1
Warded off!
Guarrin slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

A glittering crystal crab decays into compost.

You say, "Yer."

A sand-covered rotting zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

A sand-covered rotting zombie claws at Eahlstan!
AS: +109 vs DS: +231 with AvD: +7 + d100 roll: +47 = -68
A clean miss.

Eahlstan looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Eahlstan whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Eahlstan swings a rune-etched rolaren warblade at a glittering crystal crab!
AS: +317 vs DS: +68 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +34 = +321
... and hits for 90 points of damage!
Spectacular slash!
The crystal crab's right arm is neatly amputated!
A glittering crystal crab twitches recklessly as it collapses and regurgitates a white fluid over its mangled right foreleg.
The crystal crab clacks its pincers a final agonizing time and dies.
Eahlstan swings a rune-etched rolaren warblade at a crystalline crab!
AS: +317 vs DS: +44 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +57 = +364
... and hits for 161 points of damage!
Terrible slash to the crystalline crab's side!
Entrails spill out, onto the ground!
Death can be SO messy.
The crystalline crab falls back into a heap and dies.
Eahlstan swings a rune-etched rolaren warblade at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +317 vs DS: +242 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +38 = +149
... and hits for 21 points of damage!
Feint to the skeletal lord's head!
Quick flick at its weapon hand!
Nasty cut to right hand!

Moleron traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
Moleron gestures at a sand-covered skeletal lord.
CS: +431 - TD: +146 + CvA: +25 + d100: +55 == +365
Warding failed!
... 50 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the skeletal lord's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The skeletal lord falls to the ground motionless.

Guarrin stands up.

Nanna waves to Cheritz.

A sand-covered rotting zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.
A glittering crystal crab skitters in!
A sand-covered rotting zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.
Cheritz says, "I suspect the firemage."

The last vestiges of the skeletal lord are caught by a dank, cold wind and blown into oblivion.

Cryheart swings a stout rolaren-veined falchion at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +433 vs DS: +165 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +78 = +382
... and hits for 162 points of damage!
Wicked slash slices open the skeletal lord's chest!
Heart and lungs pureed!
Sickening!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the skeletal lord's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The skeletal lord wails in terrifying pain one last time and lies still.

A sand-covered skeletal lord claws at Saberwolv!
AS: +266 vs DS: +588 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +29 = -258
A clean miss.

A sand-covered rotting zombie claws at Jarlstrom!
AS: +93 vs DS: +356 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +11 = -229
A clean miss.

Rothran looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Rothran whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Rothran swings an eonake-edged gornar crescent axe at a glittering crystal crab!
AS: +313 vs DS: +68 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +63 = +346
... and hits for 141 points of damage!
A mighty hit turns the crystal crab's insides to outsides!
The crystal crab collapses to the ground, clacks its pincers and dies.
Rothran swings an eonake-edged gornar crescent axe at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +313 vs DS: +215 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +16 = +145
... and hits for 29 points of damage!
Respectable shot to the back.
The skeletal lord is stunned!
The skeletal lord groans in agony as its bones crack under the force of the blow!

Bartain drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Bartain's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Ariond's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Oreh drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Oreh's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Alleatha drops to her knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Alleatha's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Ashmoreth drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Ashmoreth's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Aiwendil drops to her knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Aiwendil's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Angeliqe drops to her knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Angeliqe's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Cinactus's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Silvaheart's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

A sand-covered skeletal lord shambles northeast.

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Belthania's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Whirlin's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

A sand-covered skeletal lord stands up slowly.
The last vestiges of the skeletal lord are caught by a dank, cold wind and blown into oblivion.

Yviara stands up.

Moleron traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
Moleron gestures at a sand-covered skeletal lord.
CS: +431 - TD: +146 + CvA: +25 + d100: +78 == +388
Warding failed!
... 55 points of damage!
Left leg collapses as the bones turn to dust!
A sand-covered skeletal lord falls to the ground grasping its mangled left leg!

Saberwolv shifts his weight.

Vanatar just arrived.

Lavistan traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Lavistan gestures at a sand-covered skeletal lord.
CS: +256 - TD: +141 + CvA: +25 + d100: +69 == +209
Warding failed!
Blast disintegrates right arm and savagely shucks huge chunks of flesh from throat! +124 damage.
An extra 29 damage.

A speckled tangerine crocodile decays into compost.

Cheritz says, "He's laughing at you all."

You say, "I have seen ye summon then, magess."

Ilvane struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 84 + FvP: 27 + d100(L): 92 = 188
Warding failed!
Ilvane eyes grow wide with inner terror!

Sermoths struggles against the fear!
FS: 153 - FD: 105 + FvP: 37 + d100(L): 61 = 146
Warding failed!
Sermoths moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Melaneus struggles against the fear!
FS: 156 - FD: 66 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 36 = 156
Warding failed!
Melaneus clutches his head and giggles madly, before choking on a pitiful whimper!

Arimantis chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
Arimantis gestures.
Arimantis falls to his knees in supplication as an eerie silence overtakes the area. A cold mist drifts in, blanketing the area in its clammy embrace.

Rothran looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Rothran whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Rothran swings an eonake-edged gornar crescent axe at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +313 vs DS: +165 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +69 = +248
... and hits for 119 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the skeletal lord's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The skeletal lord wails in terrifying pain one last time and lies still.
Rothran swings an eonake-edged gornar crescent axe at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +313 vs DS: +92 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +54 = +307
... and hits for 126 points of damage!
Massive blow smashes through ribs and drives the rotting zombie's heart out the back.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the rotting zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The rotting zombie shudders slightly then ceases his so called life.

Guarrin looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Guarrin whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Guarrin swings a vaalorn hilted black longsword at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +323 vs DS: +74 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +54 = +335
... and hits for 109 points of damage!
Gruesome, slashing blow to the side of the rotting zombie's head!
Skull split open! Brain (and life) vanishes in a fine mist.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the rotting zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The rotting zombie shudders slightly then ceases her so called life.
Guarrin swings a vaalorn hilted black longsword at a sand-covered rotting zombie!
AS: +323 vs DS: +77 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +33 = +311
... and hits for 98 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves the rotting zombie without a right leg!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the rotting zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The rotting zombie shudders slightly then ceases his so called life.
Guarrin swings a vaalorn hilted black longsword at a sand-covered skeletal lord!
AS: +323 vs DS: +278 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +79 = +160
... and hits for 35 points of damage!
The skeletal lord is stunned!

Cheritz just went northeast.

[Thurfel's Island]
The pounding surf beats upon the shore with monotonous intensity, seeking nothing more than to make its presence felt. The constant slap of the waves has dragged off most of the sand within the area, and the slow erosion has revealed the tip of a buried object made of obsidian. It is impossible to discern what exactly is protruding from the sand. You also see the Defij disk, a circular stain of blood, the Giganto disk and the Silwon disk.
Also in the room: Talrenn, Tzuriz, Aranrhod, Cheritz, Elendr, Valiria, Kugra, Lord Turinrond, Lady Siwas, Elanella, Sothog, Lady Kisharra, Azaylea, Marclar, Naessi, Angelrise, Sheka, Lord Defij, Olgretien, Lord Sauthurdig, Great Lord Kabriel, Melestav, Lord Giganto, Vonka who is kneeling, Vaaz, Shattele, Stasia, Great Lady Femereff, Junis, Lord Dangir, Adalie, Great Lord Atlanteax, Renowned Lady Skyfawn, Corsandrythe, Lady Aramana, Silwon, Saeros, Morgiest, Matti, Lady Aysia, Great Lord Grandevr, Tyalie, Arauka
Obvious exits: northeast, southeast.

Cheritz shakes her head.

Elendr blinks.

Elendr asks, "me?"

Sothog nods to you.

Junis bows.

Talrenn exclaims, "Burn Him!"

Elendr laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.

Kabriel grins.

Olgretien bows to you.

Angelrise says, "I have no faith in him."

Angelrise folds her arms over her chest.

High Lady Nanna just arrived.

Arauka asks, "faith in who?"

Tyalie asks, "Faith in him?"

Sothog asks, "How's it looking out there?"

You curtsy to Olgretien.

Turinrond rocks back on his heels.

Angelrise says, "Nor have I ever."

Elanella just went northeast.

Grandevr points at Atlanteax.

Sauthurdig hugs you.

Elendr frowns at Cheritz.

Loxik just went southeast.

Dangir furrows his brow.

Aranrhod glances at Cheritz.

Elendr folds his arms over his chest.

You say, "Ye know Cheritz, ye can lie all ye wish. I have seen ye summon yer undead."

Junis says, "You are wise master Navigator."

Cheritz says, "All we ask is a bit of critical thinking...the mage has you so turned around I'm surprised you can stand for dizziness."

Olgretien asks, "No word frem Thurfel since he..left?"

Cheritz shakes her head.

Angelrise nods to Cheritz.

Sothog says, "Really, now."

Angelrise snorts.

Sheka looks over at Olgretien and shakes her head.

A circular stain of blood's edges slowly fade away as it continues to dry up.

You say, "And ye, lich, are a liar."

Roelon hisses at Cheritz.

Cheritz says, "Soon the truth will be known, to your sorrow and your dismay."

Turinrond furrows his brow.

Sheka says, "hmmm"

Tierus whispers, "Cin ye heal me?"

Cheritz nods.

Grandevr waggles his fingers mystically at Atlanteax. How nice.

You say, "But then that is known."

Sermoths nods.

Nanna smiles at Cheritz.

Turinrond rocks back on his heels.

Tierus says, "Thurfel will return."

Sothog says, "Perhaps."

You glare at Cheritz.

Vonka gazes at Cheritz with a look of utter sorrow in her eyes.

Tierus glances at Cheritz.

Cheritz says, "Hopefully not when it is too late."

You take a quick appraisal of Tierus and find that he has a strange case of muscle twitching.

Elendr sighs quietly.

Cheritz laughs!

Elendr tilts his head down.

Sheka smiles at Cheritz.

Sothog squints at Cheritz.

Tierus says, "An' then ye'll get slapped again, jus' like las' time."

You meditate over Tierus.
Tierus's nervous system damage is transferred to you.

Tierus nods to Cheritz.

Angelrise says, "He appears to be quite the charmer. Always bending so many to his own whim."

Sheka smirks.

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for System Repair...
You concentrate.
Your nervous system feels better.

Cheritz exclaims, "And well you will wish he had not!"

Cheritz exclaims, "For when he returns, the charade will be ended!"

Sauthurdig recites:
"Moving"

Tierus says, "Ah remem'er seein' ye burst intae flames."

Lord Sauthurdig's group just went northeast.

You concentrate while murmuring the simple, mystical chant for System Scar Repair...
You concentrate.
Your nervous system feels better.

Tierus nods to Cheritz.

Gherlan snorts.

You exclaim, "Bah!"

Vonka wrings her hands.

Nanna smiles at Cheritz.

Tierus says, "Ye smelled e'en werse than ye do now."

Nanna asks, "What cherade?"

You say, "Ye know, lich, ye lie and lie and lie."

Nanna asks, "Yours or his?"

Roelon waves a hand at Cheritz, dismissing her indifferently.

Cheritz exclaims, "You will see the intent of the faithless one unmasked!"

(Tierus still clutches at his gold ring, chanting down at it occasionally.)

You say, "And it gains ye nothing."

Angelrise asks, "Will you get rid of him once and for all?"

Cheritz just went northeast.

Arauka says, "i think we stepped into the middle of something"

Roelon says, "Run away, deadling."

[Thurfel's Island]
A shallow tidepool filled with an assortment of bizarre critters sits amidst a congregation of smooth round stones. The crystal-clear water ripples softly, the tiny waves not seeming to bother the sea life within. Along the bottom of the pond, a sea star slowly glides along, each of its five arms wildly different. You also see a sand-covered skeletal lord, a sand-covered skeletal lord, a sand-covered skeletal lord, a sand-covered skeletal lord, a sand-covered skeletal lord, a sand-covered skeletal lord, a sand-covered skeletal lord, a sand-covered skeletal lord, a sand-covered skeletal lord, a sand-covered skeletal lord, a speckled tangerine crocodile, the Defij disk, some wolifrew lichen and some acantha leaf.
Also in the room: Lord Tjaran, Talrenn, Tzuriz, Aranrhod, Lord Turinrond, Lady Siwas, Cheritz, Lord Defij, Olgretien, Lord Sauthurdig
Obvious exits: northeast, northwest, southwest.

Cheritz just went northwest.

Elendr just arrived.

Defij says, "Crap."

Talrenn drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Talrenn's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Tzuriz drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Tzuriz's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Defij drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Defij's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Sauthurdig drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the skeletal lord, Sauthurdig's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

A sand-covered skeletal lord claws at Aranrhod!
AS: +266 vs DS: +514 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +16 = -209
A clean miss.

Tjaran makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Tjaran gestures.
A calm washes over a sand-covered skeletal lord.
A calm washes over a sand-covered skeletal lord.
A calm washes over a sand-covered skeletal lord.
A calm washes over a sand-covered skeletal lord.
A calm washes over a sand-covered skeletal lord.
A calm washes over a sand-covered skeletal lord.
A calm washes over a sand-covered skeletal lord.
A calm washes over a sand-covered skeletal lord.
A calm washes over a speckled tangerine crocodile.

Turinrond says, "Well.."

Elendr just went northeast.

[Thurfel's Island]
The entire shore of this beachfront is made up of brightly colored tiny glass marbles, each with its own unique design. The odd rounded stones dance about madly with each new wave, the clashes creating a rather pleasant bell-like music.
Also in the room: Cheritz
Obvious exits: northeast, southeast.

Cheritz traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A sand-covered rotting zombie struggles up out of the ground!

Cheritz shakes her head.

You say, "See."

A sand-covered rotting zombie tries to bite you!
AS: +205 vs DS: +363 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +1 = -123
A clean miss.

A sand-covered rotting zombie tries to bite you!
AS: +190 vs DS: +363 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +46 = -93
A clean miss.

A sand-covered rotting zombie tries to bite Cheritz!
AS: +192 vs DS: +5302 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +1 = -5075
A clean miss.

Lord Tjaran just arrived.

You say, "How ye summon them."

A sand-covered rotting zombie waves his arms around flinging bits of flesh towards you.

A sand-covered rotting zombie claws at Cheritz!
AS: +220 vs DS: +5302 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +47 = -4998
A clean miss.

A sand-covered rotting zombie claws at Cheritz!
AS: +196 vs DS: +5302 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +89 = -4980
A clean miss.

A sand-covered rotting zombie's eyes flash bright red!
A sand-covered rotting zombie claws at Tjaran!
AS: +196 vs DS: +503 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +66 = -218
A clean miss.

A sand-covered rotting zombie tries to bite Tjaran!
AS: +202 vs DS: +503 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +44 = -233
A clean miss.

Tjaran makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Tjaran gestures.
A calm washes over a sand-covered rotting zombie.
A calm washes over a sand-covered rotting zombie.
A calm washes over a sand-covered rotting zombie.
A calm washes over a sand-covered rotting zombie.
A calm washes over a sand-covered rotting zombie.
A calm washes over a sand-covered rotting zombie.
A calm washes over a sand-covered rotting zombie.

You say, "And we are to believe ye."

Elendr just arrived.

Cheritz exclaims, "Minions of Thurfel, begone!"

Tjaran says, "Tricks."

You say, "minions of Cheritz."

You laugh out loud!

You say, "I saw ye, lich."

Lord Roelon's group just arrived.

Cheritz glances at you.

You say, "Ye do not hide well enough."

Elendr leans on his broadsword.

You scoff at Cheritz.



Button Link to The Summoning (contd)