The Stoneworker Arrives
Tilamaires, day 12 of the month Fashanos in the year 5102

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is from Alyxandrah's player, and, therefore, the "you" references in this log refer to said character, not Iscikella.
***END NOTE***

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Myztyk disk, an old halfling, the Sermoths disk, a tarnished ring and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Vylathoc, Lord Ramman, Myztyk, Lord Joter, Spinitzk, Journeyman Zeltokar who is lying down, Jestin who is sitting, Oscr, Lord Ericus, Zacciwie, Sermoths who is sitting, Lord Kcutter, Lady Ilvane, Brazilopelma who is lying down, Gimmick, Lord Dortren, Lady Merica who is kneeling, Malikary, Arimantis, Reginal who is sitting, Lord Laif, Crazyfingerz who is sitting, Lord Dravnum who is sitting, Journeyman Crendo who is kneeling, Journeyman Questa, Merjinia, Puge who is sitting, Apprentice Lukavi.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Jindarn just arrived.

The old halfling smiles and says, "Nice weather today, eh?"

Jindarn asks, "I could use a guide, anybody who can show me where the keep of Thurfel is?"

The old halfling pulls his cloak closer and mumbles something about finding some shelter from the elements.

Arimantis ponders.

Arimantis grins at Ilvane.

You see Jindarn Ironspark the Dwarf Warrior.
He appears to be in his 40's, has short, wavy black hair, dark eyes, and lily white skin.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a rusted iron helm, a sturdy metal shield, a badly dented chain hauberk, and a large canvas satchel.

Jindarn says, "Is this the hospitality one gets when they visit a new town? I simply need one person who can lead me to the keep of Thurfel."

Your invisibility fades.

You nod to Jindarn.

Jindarn nods to Dravnum.

You say, "I can take you."

Dravnum stands up.

Arimantis says, "We kin show ya the keep"

Lord Dravnum's group just went west.

The old halfling slowly walks among you, quietly asking for spare change.

You grin at Arimantis.

You ask, "Who can't?"

You laugh out loud!

Arimantis stares off into space.

Arimantis says, "See.. now ya gots folks fightin ta show ya"

Arimantis grins.

The old halfling smiles and says, "Nice weather today, eh?"

Arimantis asks, "Where he go?"

Ilvane grins.

You say, "Gone."

You shrug.

You say, "I'm going to go keep an eye on him."

The old halfling pulls his cloak closer and mumbles something about finding some shelter from the elements.

Arimantis chuckles.

Arimantis gestures into the air.
Arimantis momentarily gets a faroff look in his eyes, and then returns to normal.

The old halfling pulls his cloak closer and mumbles something about finding some shelter from the elements.

Arimantis clasps Ilvane's hand tenderly.

Arimantis's group just went west.

[Tavern Burrow, Barley Lane]
Barley Lane turns sharply north here, its forward progress blocked by a community well. This section of town is somewhat quieter, although occasionally, the voices of parties heading home or to a tavern echo off the narrow buildings. You also see a simple tanik strongbox, a drake dagger, a steel lockpick and a low stone well.
Also here: Lady Ilvane, Arimantis, Jindarn, Lord Dravnum, Dreslar who is kneeling, Gilliar who is seated
Obvious paths: north, west.

Jindarn says, "very well"

Arimantis asks, "Do ya need any spells before headin down?"

Jindarn says, "I should be safe enough"

Dravnum smiles.

You gesture at Jindarn.
You detect the following spells on Jindarn:
No spells detected.

Jindarn asks, "spells for what?"

You say, "Safety."

Dravnum says, "just going to look I think"

Ilvane says, "Just in case."

Ilvane grins.

Jindarn asks, "who's gonna attack me?"

You say, "I'll give you guards, just in case."

Arimantis says, "Spells fer protection gainst his guard dogs an such"

You say, "Creatures."

You nod to Jindarn.

You ask, "Would you like guards?"

Jindarn asks, "why would he attack me?"

Ilvane says, "And some sentries."

Ilvane grins.

Arimantis says, "Guard dogs an sentries patrol the keep"

Ilvane asks, "Because he doesn't know you?"

You smile at Jindarn.

Jindarn says, "he hired me for koar's sake."

Arimantis says, "They attack everyone what enters"

Ilvane glances at Jindarn.

Ilvane asks, "He did?"

Ilvane asks, "To do what?"

Dravnum says, "they do seem to be a tad unfriendly"

Arimantis asks, "Who hired ya.. an to do what?"

You ask, "Why would he hire you for Koar's sake?"

You giggle.

Jindarn says, "said he needed a stoneworker of great skill"

Jindarn says, "that would be me"

Arimantis says, "Still.. them dogs are none too smart. They attack everyone"

You say, "Ahh."

You nod to Jindarn.

You say, "He's been looking for you."

Arimantis nods.

Ilvane asks, "And what are you doing?"

You say, "I heard him yelling in the Keep."

Arimantis says, "Screamin for ya.. actually"

Arimantis nods to you.

Jindarn says, "he said he'd show me the job when I got there"

Arimantis ponders.

Jindarn says, "said it was obsidian stone"

Ilvane grins.

You say, "Hmm."

Arimantis glances at Jindarn.

Jindarn says, "bit brittle"

Ilvane exclaims, "Where is that stoneworker!"

Ilvane begins to giggle, then bursts out in a silly laugh.

Jindarn says, "but easy enough to work with"

You chuckle at Ilvane.

Arimantis asks, "The obsidian huh?"

You ask, "Do you have someone taking you down?"

Jindarn says, "so I stopped off and had a few ales on my travels here"

You peer quizzically at Jindarn.

Dravnum says, "that would be me"

Jindarn asks, "what's he going to do, kill me?"

Dravnum grins.

You chuckle at Jindarn.

Ilvane grins at Dravnum.

You say, "Don't tempt him."

Arimantis asks, "I kin show ya a chunk of obsidian what be stickin outa the sand. That what yer workin on?"

Jindarn says, "no clue, he just told me to show up about 3 days ago"

Jindarn chuckles.

Arimantis says, "He kin be a lil.. um.. testy"

Jindarn says, "spose I'm a bit late"

Arimantis nods to Jindarn.

You shift your eyes to Jindarn.

Dravnum says, "whats 3 days amonst friends"

You say, "I imagine you're very late."

Arimantis says, "Think.. yer gonna need spells"

Ilvane grins.

Arimantis coughs.

You say, "Definitely going to need spells."

You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.

You concentrate on the Elemental Defense III spell...
You gesture at Jindarn.
A brilliant luminescence surrounds Jindarn.

Jindarn says, "all that magic just makes you itch"

Ilvane asks, "He did toss someone off the other night..didn't he?"

You concentrate on the Elemental Defense II spell...
You gesture at Jindarn.
A bright luminescence surrounds Jindarn.

You glance at Jindarn.

You say, "It doesn't make you itch..."

Arimantis says, "Better than bein cooked er somethin"

Arimantis coughs.

You say, "Especially if he throws a nice, big ball of fire at you."

You wink at Jindarn.

Ilvane says, "Cauldrons.."

Ilvane rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You laugh out loud!

Jindarn says, "I'm taller than he is, how dangerous could the little guy be"

Arimantis says, "He poured boilin fruit on me once.."

A halfling deputy saunters in and stares at you curiously.

Arimantis stares off into space.

Dravnum chuckles.

You say, "I doubt you should keep him waiting any further, Stoneworker."

Ilvane says, "You have no idea."

Ilvane grins.

You say, "He wasn't very happy last I heard."

Dravnum says, "let me know when yer ready"

Jindarn says, "ain't afraid of no tartbender"

Jindarn nods to Dravnum.

Arimantis says, "If his temper gets goin.. lets jus say, ya don wanna be on the other end of it"

You say, "Tartbender..."

You stare at nothing in particular.

Jindarn says, "he did pay well though"

Ilvane giggles.

Ilvane says, "He hates tarts."

Dravnum says, "ya'll know where i'll be if my name should appear in the stars"

Ilvane nods to Jindarn.

Jindarn asks, "what halfling hates tarts?"

You nod to Dravnum.

You say, "Thurfel."

Ilvane says, "Thurfel."

You wink at Jindarn.

Ilvane grins.

A halfling deputy glances at you and stomps away.

Jindarn says, "maybe he ain't a halfling then"

Ilvane says, "He's short, and mean."

You say, "He's...unique."

You elbow Ilvane in the ribs in a playful sort of way.

Arimantis chuckles.

Jindarn says, "sounds like his dogs"

Jindarn chuckles.

Ilvane says, "He's not like most halflings you know."

Jindarn says, "lets go find him"

Ilvane grins at Jindarn.

Arimantis says, "Unique.. that be a good word fer him"

Jindarn grins.

Dravnum says, "on the other hand if he does need ya to work ya should be safe"

Jindarn says, "good"

Arimantis asks, "Ya want a cleric ta tag along?"

Jindarn says, "no better stoneworker than me"

Arimantis stares off into space.

Dravnum says, "up to him"

Dravnum points at Jindarn.

Jindarn nods to Dravnum.

Jindarn says, "lets head over"

Dravnum says, "alrighty"

Jindarn says, "wonder if he has ale"

Arimantis chuckles.

Ilvane grins.

Dravnum says, "hope to be back in a reasonable amount of time"

Dravnum snickers.

Arimantis says, "Right.."

Dravnum waves.

Ilvane says, "We'll keep an eye out for you."

Ilvane grins.

Dravnum chuckles.

Lord Dravnum's group climbed down a low stone well.

You ask, "I think...I might go and...er...watch. Do you two care to tag along?"

Ilvane grins.

Arimantis ponders.

Arimantis chuckles.

Ilvane nods to you.

Arimantis says, "We was thinkin the same"

You grin.

[Raised Stone Path]
The water swells and ebbs in an easy, soft rhythm, occasionally slopping over the sides of the smooth stone path that pokes up from the clear, dark surface of the underground lake. From time to time, a small splash breaks the water, ripples gliding away from the obvious point of disturbance.
Obvious exits: west, northeast.
Arimantis and Ilvane followed.

Arimantis says, "May as well gets my prayer book out, think he is gonna need it"

[Thurfel's Island]
A slate-tiled path leads to a small keep that has been constructed entirely of garishly colored stones. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to this structure, only madness. The only visible entrance to this small castle is through a pink coral portcullis.
Also here: Jindarn, Lord Dravnum
Obvious paths: east, west.
Arimantis and Ilvane followed.

Dravnum says, "this here be the entrance"

Dravnum points at a pink coral portcullis.

Lord Dravnum's group went through a pink coral portcullis.

Arimantis glances at a pink coral portcullis.

Thurfel's Keep]
As eclectic and bizarre as this keep might look, it still bears all of the standard protection that any fortress might provide its owner. Passage to or from the outside of the structure is guarded by a sturdy glaes portcullis that has been colored in the wildest pink imaginable. Numerous strands of colorful seashells that have been suspended from the ceiling are all that bar the path into the keep itself.
Also here: Jindarn, Lord Dravnum
Obvious paths: east, west.
Arimantis and Ilvane followed.

You grin at Arimantis.

Lord Dravnum's group went through a string of hanging seashells.

You say, "Like you've never seen it before."

You laugh out loud!

[Thurfel's Keep]
The amount of workmanship put into the eroded seaglass floor of this entry is mindboggling. Painstakingly laid with meticulous care, the faded pastel glass forms the mosaic of an overflowing cream-filled tart. The room itself is quite barren, although smoke and mist can be seen through an archway leading north. You also see a string of hanging seashells.
Also in the room: Jindarn, Lord Dravnum
Obvious exits: north, east, west.
Arimantis and Ilvane followed.

Dravnum says, "one moment"

Lord Dravnum's group went through a string of hanging seashells.

You groan.

You mutter men.

[Thurfel's Island]
Tall orange grass shaped in tight spirals covers the fine sand of this beach. The spring-like plants bounce upward with every passing breeze, the motion scattering the many tiny golden butterflies that are flittering about the stalks. You also see a wooden dock.
Obvious exits: east, northwest, southeast.
Arimantis and Ilvane followed.

Arimantis says, "There be a chunk of obsidian out there on the beach"

Arimantis stares off into space.

[Thurfel's Island]
Huge seabirds circle overhead, their raucous squawking filling the air as they idly glide above the beach. From time to time, one will swoop into the lake and come up with a wriggling fish trapped within its beak. You also see a crystalline crab and a small coral cabana.
Obvious exits: east, southwest.
Arimantis and Ilvane followed.

Time drags on by...

Arimantis ponders.

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

Lord Dravnum's group just arrived.

Dravnum says, "ah here it is"

Jindarn knocks on a small coral cabana.

Dravnum grins.

Ilvane glances at a small coral cabana.

Jindarn put a rolaren battle axe in his leather scabbard.

Jindarn says, "Elf, allow me to see your weapon"

Arimantis says, "There be a chunk of obisdian out on the beach.. mayhaps that where ya supposed ta be"

Dravnum offers Jindarn a pearl-hilted vultite falchion.
Jindarn accepts Dravnum's vultite falchion.

Dravnum removes a rolaren-edged crystal-hilted longsword from in his weapons harness.

Jindarn says, "rather mundane looking"

Dravnum says, "suits my purposes"

Jindarn nods.

Jindarn says, "I should pay you for your trouble"

Dravnum asks, "were you palnning on keeping that?"

Jindarn says, "allow me to sharpen this just a tad for you."

Dravnum says, "my guide services aren't somtihng I charge for"

Arimantis ponders.

Dravnum says, "its entirely up to you if you diceide to tip me"

Jindarn says, "but I will pay you with my work, weapons are not much more difficult to work with then stone"

Dravnum says, "thankswould be perfectly acceptable"

Jindarn says, "I believe you'll find it a better weapon then when you handed it to me"

Jindarn offers Dravnum a pearl-hilted vultite falchion.

Jindarn knocks on a small coral cabana.

Dravnum put a rolaren-edged crystal-hilted longsword in his weapons harness.
Dravnum accepts Jindarn's vultite falchion.

Jindarn says, "I wonder if he's here"

Lady Sheka just arrived.

Arimantis ponders.

Ilvane yells, "Thurfel!"

You reach out and hold Sheka's hand.

Arimantis glances at Sheka.

Jindarn asks, "I don't imagine he'd wait in there for 3 days would he?"

Arimantis says, "Bah"

Jindarn chuckles.

Sheka cackles!

Dravnum says, "ya never know, times are strange"

Ilvane says, "Can always try and wake him."

Ilvane grins at Jindarn.

Sheka says, "Fancy seeing such as you here."

You say, "I'm sure he's burned a circle in the ground pacing with rage..."

Sheka sneers at Arimantis.

Jindarn yells, "Where ya at halfling!"

Sheka glances at Ilvane.

Sheka smirks.

Arimantis yells, "Thurfel, yer stonecutter be here"

Ilvane waves a hand at Sheka, dismissing her indifferently.

You say, "Sheka, this is the stoneworker..."

You mutter days_late.

Sheka raises an eyebrow.

A sentry looks over the walls of the keep, and rushes off.

Sheka cocks her head at Jindarn.

Arimantis mutters herecomestrouble.

Jindarn smiles at Sheka.

You say, "I'm sure you recall Thurfel's voice echoing down the halls..."

Arimantis gazes heavenward.

Jindarn asks, "like dwarves girl?"

Jindarn grins.

You glance at Sheka.

Sheka glowers darkly at Jindarn.

You laugh out loud!

Arimantis stares off into space.

Sheka says, "No. I don't."

Sheka mutters darkly.

Jindarn says, "ah well, too tall for me anyways"

Sheka turns away from Jindarn, ignoring him.

Arimantis says, "Sheka don like anyone, don take it personal like"

Sheka swears fluidly and vividly.

Ilvane grins.

Jindarn says, "I'm itching, told you it was all that magic"

Ilvane asks, "You have enough of it, don't you?"

Ilvane glances at Jindarn.

Sheka asks, "What has the mage have you doing there at the Keep?"

Dravnum says, "could be alergic to monkey fur though"

You gaze heavenward.

Arimantis says, "Once Thurfel gets here.. itchin gonna be the least of yer worries"

Arimantis coughs.

You laugh out loud!

Jindarn says, "got me, I'll find out if he ever shows up to tell me"

Jindarn says, "probably carving tart statues or something"

Ilvane appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Sheka asks, "I thought you already hard at work on it?"

You say, "Think of the itching as something to keep your mind off of your impending doo-...er..."

Ilvane says, "I would be quiet if I were you.."

Arimantis asks, "He said ta meet him at the cabana?"

Jindarn nods to Arimantis.

Arimantis glances at a small coral cabana.

Jindarn yells, "Thurfel, you paid me, where are you!"

Sheka says, "Maybe he's merely taking interviews."

Sheka waves a hand at Jindarn, dismissing him indifferently.

Sheka smirks.

You lean on your falchion.

Jindarn says, "good enough for me"

Jindarn says, "I'll just keep his silver and find the nearest tavern."

Arimantis chuckles.

Dravnum says, "the guard did look over and then rush off"

Arimantis says, "I think he mights find ya"

Sheka paces back and forth.

Arimantis nods to Dravnum.

Ilvane nods to Dravnum.

Ilvane says, "Excuse me."

Lady Ilvane just went east.

Arimantis ponders.

Lady Ilvane just arrived.

Lady Ilvane just went southwest.

Arimantis asks, "Bah, where she runnin off to?"

Lady Ilvane just arrived.

Arimantis fidgets.

Sheka asks, "Impatient one isn't she?"

Ilvane rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Sheka smirks.

Arimantis just tried to pull Ilvane towards him!

Jindarn chuckles.

Ilvane glances at Sheka.

You point at Ilvane.

Sheka raises an eyebrow in Ilvane's direction.

Arimantis ponders.

You hear Ilvane yell, "Okay workers, at least wake your boss up and tell em the stonecutter has arrived and is anxious to work!"

Dravnum says, "well thats promising"

Sheka glances at you.

You blink at Sheka.

You say, "I know nothing."

You stand there stubbornly, folding your arms over your chest.

Jindarn says, "I figure I'll give him another moment or two, I"m sure there is a cold ale in Icemule with my name somewhere"

Arimantis says, "Hmm.. considerin that where they keep the cauldrons, I wouldn't say promisin yet"

Ilvane grins.

Sheka says, "Probably a nice ugly wench for you as well."

Sheka nods to Jindarn.

Dravnum says, "everything in icemule is cold, the ale included"

You say, "Sheka isn't cold."

Sheka asks, "Isn't the Witch in town tonight?"

You grin stupidly.

Jindarn says, "can't be any uglier than you, at least I won't have to crane my neck to look at er."

Sheka examines her fingernails.

Ilvane breaks out in a silly grin.

Arimantis chuckles.

Ilvane says, "I like you."

Arimantis appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Ilvane grins at Jindarn.

Ilvane says, "Your attitude is right."

Ilvane giggles.

Arimantis chuckles.

A deep pink monkey jumps up and slaps Arimantis on the top of his head!

Arimantis says, "An he don even know her"

Arimantis glances at a deep pink monkey.

Ilvane hurls herself at a deep pink monkey and connects!
MS: +103 - MD: +19 + MAvA: -9 + d100: +10 == +85
Failed!
Ilvane fails to bring a deep pink monkey down, but manages to scramble back to her feet.

Sheka says, "Slap that dwarf."

Arimantis says, "Bah"

Sheka points at Jindarn.

A tiny black cloud appears overhead.

Sheka nods to the pink monkey.

Ilvane blinks.

You gaze heavenward.

Arimantis gazes heavenward.

Sheka gazes heavenward.

A deep pink monkey swings a length of coiled red vine at Jindarn!
AS: +70 vs DS: +1070 with AvD: +13 + d100 roll: +3 = -984
A clean miss.
The monkey does a little back flip and screeches in panic!

Dravnum says, "hmmm"

Ilvane says, "Umm."

Arimantis says, "Hmm.. I would move.. fast"

Jindarn asks, "aren't we underground?"

Arimantis nods to Jindarn.

Sheka asks, "He's here?"

Dravnum says, "aye"

A deep pink monkey jumps on Sheka and scrambles over her head then leaps from her back!
A deep pink monkey screeches with glee!

Sheka cackles!

Jindarn asks, "so how is there a cloud here?"

Arimantis says, "Run even.."

Ilvane and a deep pink monkey give each other a warm hug.

Dravnum says, "intersting question"

Ilvane asks, "Magic?"

A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Jindarn!
... 10 points of damage!
Heavy spark to left hand. Bet that hurts.
A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!

Sheka asks, "Do not we mages cast clouds?"

Arimantis says, "Din run fast enough"

You furrow up your face and wince.

A deep pink monkey swings a length of coiled red vine at Jindarn!
AS: +70 vs DS: +1070 with AvD: +13 + d100 roll: +31 = -956
A clean miss.
The monkey does a little back flip and screeches in panic!

Jindarn begins to fade away.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Jindarn exclaims, "hey!"

Arimantis stares off into space.

Jindarn says, "what the...."

Ilvane says, "Told you.."

Ilvane stares off into space.

Arimantis says, "I would appoligise.. quick like"

You say, "Blame Sheka."

You nod.

Sheka says, "Nop...be your stubborn self."

Sheka says, "And die."

Sheka smirks.

Arimantis asks, "Was the invasions that kept you... right?"

Grand Lord Thurfel just arrived.

Roelon squints at Thurfel.

Sheka nods to Thurfel.

You smile at Thurfel.

Ilvane gulps.

Thurfel says, "he'll be dealt with properly for being late"

Arimantis waves to Thurfel.

Ilvane says, "You're in trouble now."

Thurfel says, "I have much work to do"

Arimantis says, "Told him you wasn't gonna be happy"

Ilvane blinks.

Roelon furrows his brow.

Thurfel says, "the council threatens to kill you all"

Sheka asks, "What has all that noise been in your Keep?"

Roelon waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

Arimantis nods to Thurfel.

Roelon says, "Many things do."

Thurfel says, "I am working on a solution to the problem"

Ilvane says, "What else is new."

Ilvane stares off into space.

Roelon grins at Ilvane.

Sheka says, "Threats."

You ask, "How long do you think it'll take?"

Sheka smirks.

You peer quizzically at Thurfel.

Arimantis asks, "He said he was gonna carve the obsidian inta somethin?"

Arimantis peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Roelon asks, "So, ye do not need the vessels?"

Thurfel says, "depends on what is left of the stoneworker"

Roelon snorts.

You grin.

Arimantis chuckles.

Roelon leans on his waraxe.

Sheka asks, "You did not just do that to him?"

Sheka blinks at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "course I did"

Thurfel chuckles.

Arimantis gazes heavenward.

Roelon looks rather confused.

Thurfel asks, "you think you can pay good silver and have your help show up days late?"

Ilvane says, "He said you weren't a halfling."

Ilvane grins.

Thurfel says, "no respect"

Sheka says, "Make sure he's just a bit hurt by it at least."

Thurfel nods to Sheka.

Roelon says, "Iffin ye kill the help..."

Sheka nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "he will be"

Arimantis asks, "Wouldn't it a been more productive ta hurt him after he was done carvin?"

The monkey leaps up on Roelon and pokes him in the eyes! The monkey then scrambles for cover!
You hear a muffled, "PPpPbPbpbptttt!"

Arimantis chuckles.

Sheka smiles chillingly.

Roelon says, "Hae to pay more silvers for new help."

Thurfel says, "I'm sure I can find a cleric to bandage his wound"

Arimantis gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Roelon shakes his head.

Arimantis asks, "Bah.. you gonna make me work?"

Arimantis stares at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "my workers were unable to do the work"

Dravnum asks, "maybe just let him do his work then send him on him way?"

Roelon says, "Nae very smart. That costs more silvers."

You nod to Thurfel.

Thurfel nods to Dravnum.

You say, "We heard..."

Sheka says, "Thie one is agraid of both blood and work."

Sheka pokes Arimantis in the ribs.

Thurfel chuckles.

You grin at Sheka.

Thurfel says, "when I finish"

Roelon leans against a small coral cabana.

Thurfel says, "I shall allow you to see what shall save you all"

Arimantis says, "Bah.. blood don scare me.. um.. less it be mine"

Sheka leans against a small coral cabana.

Thurfel says, "in the meantime, the staff would be of great help"

Arimantis ponders.

Roelon ponders.

Thurfel asks, "she still will not give it up?"

Sheka mutters needto-wake.

You shake your head.

Ilvane nods.

Arimantis says, "Nope"

Roelon says, "Now Thurfel..."

Ilvane says, "She won't."

Thurfel sighs.

Roelon asks, "Ye wish the staff?"

Roelon grins at Thurfel.

Arimantis mutters something about stubborn.

Thurfel says, "it would certainly keep the council at bay"

Roelon says, "Then let me explain what ye need to do. "

Roelon nods to Thurfel.

Ilvane says, "She wouldn't trust you."

Thurfel nods to Roelon.

You ask, "And what of the vessels, my lord?"

Roelon says, "Find her...then speak with her."

Thurfel says, "the staff will keep them at bay"

Ilvane says, "I'm sure..and is entranced with the power, too..most likely."

Sheka asks, "Wht do you forget chivalry and turn her to ashes and take it from the smoldering pile?"

Thurfel says, "the vessels will ensure their demise"

Arimantis says, "The lichs have been to the elven towns lookin for it, I hear"

Sheka peers quizzically at Thurfel.

You say, "Ahh."

Thurfel says, "I could do that if I wished Sheka"

Thurfel says, "but that is not my way"

You say, "Gavrail is keeping Elendr there as we speak."

You nod to Arimantis.

Roelon pokes Sheka in the ribs.

Roelon grins.

Arimantis nods to you.

Roelon nods to you.

Sheka glares at Roelon.

Ilvane waves a hand at the orange monkey, shooing it off.

Ilvane says, "Shoo."

The monkey leaps up on Roelon and pokes him in the eyes! The monkey then scrambles for cover!
You hear a muffled, "PPpPbPbpbptttt!"

Sheka says, "Keep your foul hands off me."

Thurfel says, "The demise of Icemule will simply be on her head for eternity"

Roelon says, "An annoying thorn, as Xeldria told me."

Arimantis grumbles.

You say, "I doubt she cares, my lord."

Arimantis says, "Xeldria be an annoyin thorn"

Arimantis coughs.

Thurfel says, "forgive me for making this short, but I must brief the dwarf on his task."

Roelon says, "Xeldria has no problem with this town being ...gone."

Ilvane says, "She isn't here, she can't care."

Roelon starts chortling.

Ilvane grins.

Thurfel says, "the council grows stronger every day"

Ilvane nods to Thurfel.

Dravnum asks, "So what of this other means of saving Icemule?"

Thurfel says, "and I can't let them destroy our town"

Sheka says, "She does not care one whit for this town. she said she'd like to see many die here."

Sheka nods to Thurfel.

Roelon squints.

Thurfel says, "I would tell you what I am creating.."

Thurfel says, "but if the council finds out..."

Thurfel says, "they will surely intensify their efforts to destroy it, me and the town"

You say, "Surely you don't doubt we'd keep it a secret..."

Thurfel says, "allow me to wait until it is completed"

You raise an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Thurfel says, "you might"

Arimantis paces back and forth.

Thurfel says, "I have no idea of everybody here however"

Roelon says, "Most of us would.."

Roelon turns to face Sheka.

Roelon narrows his eyes.

Ilvane fidgets.

Thurfel says, "and they have ways of garnering information most unpleasant"

Sheka glowers darkly at Roelon.

You say, "Ahh."

Ilvane says, "Well, the gods have blessed us..we will be fine."

Arimantis says, "We could send Sheka inta a void somewhere.. an the ya kin show us"

Sheka says, "You know me not at all so hush."

Thurfel says, "a good evening to you, and a pleasure to see you Alyxandrah"

Roelon says, "Ah will help push."

Thurfel waves.

Arimantis waves.

You say, "The same to you, my lord."

Ilvane waves to Thurfel.

A deep pink monkey jumps up and kisses Thurfel on the lips!

Ilvane giggles.

Sheka asks, "That is all?"

Dravnum waves.

Thurfel peers quizzically at Sheka.

Arimantis chuckles.

You peer quizzically at Sheka.

Thurfel waves his abalone sceptre at Thurfel!
Flames and fire explode outward from the sceptre, the heat intense. The raging inferno burns in every direction, then subsides.
Thurfel just vanished.



Button Link to Thurfel Main