Silent Teaching
Restday, day 7 of the month Olaesta in the year 5102

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
TIn this log the actions of the lich essence are recognizable as they read "Iscikella" rather than "you". During the time the lich essence was in control of Iscikella, I -- the player -- had no input into those words/actions.
***END NOTE***

[Hall of the Mind]
An aura of tranquility sits over the room. Stars twinkle on the south wall, comforting as they sparkle in the blackness, while the north wall glows a pearlescent grey the color of the moon behind mist. A black altar sits before the starry sky, and a grey altar seems to fade out of the misty wall.
Obvious exits: southwest, up.

Your hear your own faint thoughs echo in your mind:
"High Prayer Service, sponsored by the House of Serenity, for the Wise Goddess Lumnis is set to begin at Her altar in the temple in about ten minutes."

Lord Tjaran just arrived.

Tjaran waves to you.

You smile at Tjaran.

Tjaran asks, "Good evening, Isci. How are you tonight?"

Tjaran sits down.

You say, "I am allright."

Tjaran says, "Good. Good. Glad to hear it."

You say, "Been some strange things today, but not around me."

You nod to Tjaran.

The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles!

You blink.

Tjaran says, "I...see what you mean."

You feel the blood drain from your face.

You say, "Maybe I'll take that back."

Tzuriz's group just arrived.

Tzuriz smiles.

Aranrhod smiles at Tjaran.

You hear your own faint thoughts echo in your mind:
"Did anyone else feel that earthquake?"

Gaale just arrived.

Tjaran waves to Aranrhod.

Gaale scratches his head.

Tzuriz says in Elven, "Hello Tjaran"

Tjaran asks, "Did you all feel that rumble?"

You ask, "Did ye feel the earthquake?"

Gaale exclaims, "Quit quakin!"

Gaale grumbles.

Gaale blinks.

Gaale asks, "You mean it wasn't you?"

You say, "We were jsut sitting here."

You say, "Tjaran and I."

Tzuriz says in Elven, "I didn't feel it"

Tjaran nods.

Gaale frowns.

Tjaran says, "We were talking about strange occurances and then...the rumble."

You ask, "Ye didn't?"

You blink at Tzuriz.

Tjaran says, "Talk about your coincidences."

You nod to Tjaran.

Gaale grumbles.

You say, "Aye."

You say, "I said had been some strange things today, but not around me."

You say, "And then... the earth quaked."


This log picks up after High Prayer Service...

[Magical Burrow, Dervish Park]
The snow and ice which dominate Icemule Trace stop abruptly at the fenceline of the park. In their place sits a wide open greensward full of laughing children running everywhere. A strange glow hangs about the area, an odd magical field, slightly shimmering, its outer edge falling right at the snowline. A tall statue comprised of ten wizened halflings in enruned robes stands majestically at the center of the field. You also see an abandoned hall, a plain residence, a splendid colorful tiled home, a low mithril gate and an abandoned manor.
Obvious paths: north, west.

(Iscikella tilts her head at the statue.)

You ask, "So, who was quaking, Elymir?"

You ask, "Ye?"

You ask, "Thulevier?"

You ask, "Just a phase of nature?"

You ask, "Keep settling?"

You ask, "What?"

You mutter something about earthquakes...

You attempt to blend with the surroundings and feel confident that no one has noticed your doing so.

The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!

You exclaim, "Gad!"

You stumble out of hiding.

You hear your own faint thoughts echo in your mind:
"Anyone else feel this quake now?"

You sit up.

You concentrate on the Unpresence spell...
You gesture.
You feel more secure.

You stand back up.

You ask, "Who is here?"

You belt out, "Who is here?"

search
You don't find anything of interest here.

You concentrate on the Dispel Invisibility spell...
You gesture.
You don't find anyone invisible.

You belt out, "Who is here?"

You belt out, "What is here?"

You flail your arms about.

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

You flail your arms about.

You belt out, "Who is here?"

The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!

You exclaim, "Gad!"

You sit up.

(Iscikella rubs her banged head.)

You say, "Maybe I'll just stay seated."

You belt out, "Who is here?"

(Iscikella rubs her sore head ruefully.)

You ask, "Who is making the earth shake?"

(Iscikella glances at the statue.)

You belt out, "Elymir?"

Aranrhod's group came through a low mithril gate.

(Iscikella rubs her head.)

You say, "Best to sit down."

Aranrhod asks, "Everything alright?"

You shake your head.

You say, "No."

You say, "Ground keeps moving."

(Tzuriz glances at the statue.)

Aranrhod asks, "Here too?"

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow.

Aranrhod says, "This is odd..."

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.

You say, "Nothing here."

You say, "Least no one I found."

Tzuriz gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Tzuriz gestures.
A sudden burst of bright light emanates from Tzuriz's hand!

Aranrhod says, "Temple, east part of town, now here"

You say, "And I cast dispel invisibility too."

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod nods.

(Iscikella rubs her head.)

Aranrhod asks, "Did this one knock you down?"

You nod to Aranrhod.

Aranrhod says, "Course you were sitting in the temple"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod asks, "Right?"

You nod.

You concentrate on the Dispel Invisibility spell...
You gesture.
You discover Alyxandrah!

Alyxandrah glances at you.

A snowshoe hare hops into the area.

Lady Opalina came through a low mithril gate.

Alyxandrah says, "Please, I did not make you fall."

Aranrhod begins chuckling at Alyxandrah.

You say, "I was just wondering what is going on."

Aranrhod just hugged Opalina.
Opalina just hugged Aranrhod.

Alyxandrah says, "You saw where I was when you felt the quake."

Aranrhod just hugged Alyxandrah.

You say, "three times."

Alyxandrah says, "However, I had zombies talking to me today, so I wish to stay invisible."

Alyxandrah rubs a glassy black mica amulet.
Alyxandrah suddenly disappears.

The snowshoe hare hops off.

Aranrhod blinks.

You ask, "Zombies?"

Aranrhod asks, "Zombies?"

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "Aye, zombies."

You ask, "Halfling zombies?"

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "Nae, just zombies."

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "I was in the cellar..."

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "And the ground started to shake."

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "And then there were cracks."

You ask, "Thurfel's cellar?"

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "Aye."

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "Tis the only cellar I know about."

Aranrhod leans against a low mithril gate.

Aranrhod folds her arms over her chest.

You say, "Well, is a cellar in the abandoned farm too."

Opalina says, "there is a celler out in the abandon farm"

Opalina blushes a glowing shade of red.

Tzuriz says in Elven, "zombies there too"

Opalina nods to Tzuriz.

(Iscikella rubs her head.)

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah ask, "You think I'm that dense, Tzuriz?"

You say, "They don't talk."

You look at Tzuriz and shake your head.

Opalina asks, "Alyxandrah what did the zombies say?"

You say, "Except to say want yer eyes."

Tzuriz says in Elven, "nope, just statin' the obvious"

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "If I was in the zombie hunting grounds, it wouldn't have been a problem."

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Aranrhod asks, "What did they say Alyx?"

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "One of the zombies says, "Time to die, time to dieeeee.""

Aranrhod shudders.

You shudder.

You say, "Not too pleasant."

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "The zombie says, "We will never forget you.""

(Iscikella touches the ground.)

You blink.

You ask, "They going to kill ye?"

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "Of course."

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "They have said it over and over."

Opalina asks, "why do they want to kill you?"

You say, "They kind of like to kill."

You hear the voice of Alyxandrah say, "One whispered from the shadows that they were not done with me yet."

The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
While Iscikella got the earthquake messaging noted about, others saw:

For no apparent reason, Iscikella flings herself to the ground.
***END NOTE***

Aranrhod blinks.

Opalina glances at you.

Alyxandrah fades into view.

Alyxandrah glances at you.

Alyxandrah asks, "You feeling alright?"

A snowshoe hare hops into the area.

You exclaim, "Holy Lumnis!"

Alyxandrah gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Alyxandrah gestures at a snowshoe hare.

The snowshoe hare wrinkles its nose.

You ask, "I was sitting, wasn't I?"

You blink.

Aranrhod asks, "Iscikella?"

You say, "Now I'm not sitting."

You scratch your head.

Opalina says, "look like you were trying to see if you could bounce"

You say, "Maybe I better stand up."

The snowshoe hare scratches an ear.

You stand back up.

Opalina rubs you gently.

The snowshoe hare scratches an ear.

You say, "I just know was sitting."

You say, "I think I was sitting."

You blink.

Tzuriz asks in Elven, "Is that the same as the other "quakes" you have felt? or was that different?"

Opalina says, "you was"

Opalina says, "you was sitting"

You say, "Same."

(Aranrhod glances at the statue)

(Iscikella taps the ground with her foot.)

Aranrhod glances at you.

Opalina says, "must have been a personal quake M'lady"

You say, "Seems solid."

Tzuriz says, "thats is very odd indeed then"

The snowshoe hare wrinkles its nose.

Tzuriz nods to Opalina.

You ask, "Ye didn't feel it?"

Tzuriz says, "nope"

Opalina looks over at you and shakes her head.

Aranrhod says, "I felt nothing"

Tzuriz says, "not a thing"

Aranrhod asks, "You felt an earthquake just now?"

Aranrhod says, "I thought you were upset or something"

Alyxandrah says, "I saw you fling yourself on the ground."

Alyxandrah nods to you.

You shake your head.

(Aranrhod runs her fingers through her hair)

Tzuriz says, "just saw you fall, although it looked like you flung yourself to the ground"

Alyxandrah says, "I thought you wanted to be one with the earth."

Alyxandrah shrugs.

You exclaim, "Ground moved under me!"

Aranrhod looks rather confused.

The snowshoe hare wrinkles its nose.

You ask, "No one saw it?"

Aranrhod says, "And only under you"

Aranrhod says, "No"

Tzuriz says, "no"

The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
While Iscikella got the quake messaging noted above, others saw:

For no apparent reason, Iscikella flings herself to the ground.
***END NOTE***

(Opalina touches the ground)

Aranrhod blinks.

You scream!

Alyxandrah blinks at you.

Aranrhod pulls you to your feet.

(Iscikella quivers all over)

(Opalina scratches her head)

The snowshoe hare raises its ears.

You exclaim, "The ground is giving way!"

Opalina says, "that's a mean leech"

The snowshoe hare sits down.

Aranrhod says, "This is no earthquake"

Opalina hugs you.

Tzuriz says, "it is just affecting you"

Aranrhod says, "Or we all would be falling"

Opalina reaches out and holds your hand.

Tzuriz nods to Aranrhod.

Opalina says, "your on solid ground"

Opalina sits down.

You say, "But the ground is moving."

(Iscikella kicks at the ground with her toe cautiously.)

Aranrhod says, "I see you falling"

Opalina says, "no Iscikella it's not moving it's the liches"

Aranrhod says, "But I do not see the ground moving"

Aranrhod stamps her feet.

(Opalina tries not to get kicked by Iscikella legs)

(Iscikella runs a hand distractedly through her hair.)

Tzuriz says, "I'd have to agree with Opalina"

(Opalina pats Iscikella's hand gently)

Tzuriz says, "never seen an earthquake affect only one person like this before"

You exclaim, "I don't know... I just know the ground is moving!"

You flail your arms about.

Opalina says, "well if the lich is making her feel dizzy"

Alyxandrah stares off into space.

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
At this point, all others besides Iscikella saw:

Iscikella wobbles back and forth.
***END NOTE***

Alyxandrah says, "What makes you think it's a lich? Perhaps she's losing it."

You shiver.

Alyxandrah glances at you.

Opalina says, "either that or we are all going nuts without her"

Alyxandrah asks, "Have you had any ale?"

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Opalina chuckles.

Alyxandrah sniffs at you.

You glance at Alyxandrah.

You say, "Nae."

You exclaim, "the ground is moving!"

Alyxandrah says, "You're wobbling..."

Alyxandrah says, "We're all steady."

(Tzuriz studies the statue warily.)

Aranrhod says, "I do not see it moving"

You say, "I'm not wobbling..."

You flail your arms about.

Alyxandrah says, "You are too."

You exclaim, "I'm not!"

Alyxandrah stares off into space.

(Iscikella glares at the statue.)

Opalina says, "well when you fall down this next time stay down and just feel the ground"

You sigh.

The snowshoe hare raises its ears.

The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
While Iscikella got the quake messaging noted above, others saw:

For no apparent reason, Iscikella flings herself to the ground.
***END NOTE***

You scream!

Alyxandrah stares off into space.

(Iscikella shivers all over.)

Aranrhod asks, "Iscikella?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

Tzuriz searches around for a moment.

You say, "It's moving."

Aranrhod kneels down.

(Aranrhod touches the ground)

(Opalina pinches the dirt)

The snowshoe hare stands on its hind feet and scans the area.

Aranrhod looks over at you and shakes her head.

Aranrhod says, "Only under you then"

(Opalina picks idly at the grass)

You move to a kneeling position.

A cold breeze caresses your skin.

You shiver.
You shiver.
You shiver.

The snowshoe hare wrinkles its nose.
The snowshoe hare wrinkles its nose.

You ask, "Why make the earth move?"

Alyxandrah pets the snowshoe hare.

You say, "I don't understand."

(Opalina pulls one grass blade and starts taring it in half)

You ask, "Ye think is a bit of a chill here?"

(Aranrhod bends down and puts her ear to the ground)

You shiver.

Aranrhod looks rather confused.

Opalina looks over at you and shakes her head.

(Aranrhod sits up)

(Iscikella pulls her cloak about her.)

Aranrhod sits up.

Opalina says, "it's Icemule"

Tzuriz says, "not colder than usual"

Opalina says, "always chilly"

(Iscikella glances down at the ground.)

The snowshoe hare scratches an ear.
The snowshoe hare raises its ears.

Ichiko came through a low mithril gate.

Alyxandrah nods to Opalina.

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

You shiver.

Aranrhod rubs you gently.

(Iscikella taps at the loosened earth.)

Aranrhod says, "Maybe this is not the best place for you...course with zombies popping up in Thurfel's cellar"

You say, "It did move."

Aranrhod says, "Not sure where a good place for anyone is"

You say, "Moved in the temple too."

Alyxandrah says, "The cabana."

Alyxandrah nods.

Tzuriz asks, "but others felt it in the temple, right?"

Tzuriz says, "Tjaran"

You say, "Tjaran and Gaale."

Aranrhod nods.

You say, "Gaale was downstairs and felt it."

Tzuriz says, "so you're not losin your mind"

Tzuriz grins at you.

You glance at Tzuriz.

Opalina laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

You say, "Well, I knew that."

Alyxandrah appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Alyxandrah went through a low mithril gate.

You say, "Fine, laugh."

The snowshoe hare stands back up.
The snowshoe hare hops off.

You say, "Just go."

Opalina says, "I didn't say ya was losing your mind"

Tzuriz says, "aye, I didn't mean to imply that you were, but just wanted to cover all possibilities"

Opalina says, "I just said the ground isn't moving"

The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
While Iscikella got the quake messaging noted above, others saw:

For no apparent reason, Iscikella flings herself to the ground.
***END NOTE***

Iscikella sits.
Iscikella kneels.
Iscikella falls down.
Iscikella stands.
Iscikella sits.
Iscikella stands.
Iscikella falls down.

Ichiko blinks.

Opalina says, "although for you it is"

Aranrhod rubs you gently.

Opalina asks, "ya didn't have any drinks did ya?"

You say, "Something is moving my body."

Aranrhod asks, "You still feel movement?"

Opalina nods to you.

Opalina says, "ya we know that"

Opalina searches around for a moment.

Tzuriz says, "in fact, it doesn't surprise me that the liches would single one out like this"

You say, "The ground shook and then something pulled me around."

You move to a kneeling position.

Aranrhod says, "True"

Aranrhod nods to Tzuriz.

Opalina says, "ohh they love Iscikella tons"

Your arms and legs feel strangely awkward and disjointed.

Opalina nods to Tzuriz.

Opalina rubs you gently.

Tzuriz says, "I know I haven't been around long, but they always seem to try and create discord and contention among a group"

Ichiko squints.

(Iscikella rubs her arms.)

Aranrhod squints at you.

Alyxandrah's group came through a low mithril gate.

A snowshoe hare hops into the area.

Opalina asks, "I dun know what to do Iscikella want a pillow?"

Opalina asks, "so when you fall it's a little softer?"

Alyxandrah chuckles.

Alyxandrah sits down.

You say, "My arms are stiff."

You say, "My legs too."

You say, "Don't feel right."

Opalina says, "well from falling down so much I can understand"

Opalina says, "probly all sore "

You say, "No..."

You say, "Stiff..."

Aranrhod says, "Well...you keep getting flung to the ground"

You say, "funny..."

Tzuriz asks, "uh oh, not stiff as in statue stiff is it?"

The snowshoe hare stands on its hind feet and scans the area.

You say, "Not sore..."

Alyxandrah says, "Well, you are possessed."

Aranrhod stands up.

Alyxandrah nods to you.

Tzuriz glances at Aranrhod.

The snowshoe hare forages about for something to eat.
The snowshoe hare sits down.

Opalina says, "just don't turn into a zombie"

You blink.

You say, "I'm not dead."

You say, "At the moment anyhow."

Tzuriz asks, "did you feel stiff just before you became a statue?"

Tzuriz peers quizzically at Aranrhod.

Opalina says, "well your getting cold and turning stiff"

You shake your head.

Aranrhod says, "No...it was immediate"

Tzuriz rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You shiver.

Aranrhod asks, "Can you stand?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

You say, "I think so."

The snowshoe hare raises its ears.

You nod to Aranrhod.

Aranrhod says, "Maybe work out the stiffness"

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

(Iscikella puts a hand on the ground to steady herself.)

(Iscikella glances at the ground.)

You say, "Now don't move."

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

You stand back up.

You slowly and deliberately empty your filled lungs.

Alyxandrah chuckles.

Roundtime: 5 sec.

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
I am leaving in the roundtime above BECAUSE that was the ONLY notification Isci had changed positions. In the wizard, the body position suddenly showed her lying down as I gawked at the roundtime. Others saw absolutely nothing at all. I was just suddenly on the ground.
***END NOTE***

You thrash around on the ground.

Alyxandrah glances at you.

Alyxandrah chuckles.

Aranrhod blinks.

Tzuriz rubs you gently.

(Ichiko watches the statue for signs of movement)

Opalina says, "it's just a statue it doesn't move"

Tzuriz asks, "You okay?"

Aranrhod says, "I do not know if it is better for you to stay down or up"

Tzuriz peers quizzically at you.

You say, "No."

(Opalina picks up a pebble and tosses it at the statue)

You say, "My head hurts."

You sit up.

Alyxandrah says, "It moves...it walks around."

Alyxandrah nods to Opalina.

(Iscikella rubs her head.)

Aranrhod says, "I would imagine so"

Opalina says, "illusions"

Opalina nods to Alyxandrah.

The snowshoe hare stands on its hind feet and scans the area.

Tzuriz says, "I've seen that particular statue grin evilly before."

Opalina says, "parlor tricks"

You say, "Doesn't matter."

You say, "Isn't parlor tricks ye or I could do."

The snowshoe hare turns away, looks back over its shoulder once, and then hops off.

Opalina stands up.

Aranrhod says, "I would like to think parlour tricks...being turned to stone is a good one"

Opalina bounces around happily.

Aranrhod stares off into space.

For no apparent reason, Opalina flings herself at the ground.

Tzuriz says, "well the wave of cold that killed everyone here that night was no trick."

Alyxandrah begins chuckling at Opalina.

You cough.

Opalina sits up.

You ask, "Uh, problems, Opalina?"

You ask, "Earth move?"

You cough.

You whistle tunelessly to yourself, remembering days past.

Opalina says, "nope"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Opalina says, "I was just seein if I could bounce"

Alexhandro snickers.

Achillea came through a low mithril gate.

Alyxandrah laughs!

You say, "Oh, fine."

Achillea says, "good eve all"

Opalina says, "comon Iscikella "

(Iscikella rubs her sore head.)

Opalina says, "we know something's happening to ya"

Opalina says, "and it's not happening to us"

Alyxandrah stands up.

Alyxandrah says, "Good evening, all."

You say, "Yet."

Opalina waves to Alyxandrah.

Alyxandrah says, "Stay on your toes, if you can."

Ichiko nods to Alyxandrah in greeting.

Opalina just hugged Alyxandrah.

Alyxandrah starts chuckling at you!

Alyxandrah went through a low mithril gate.

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You sigh.

You say, "I'm glad everybody thinks is funny."

Aranrhod says, "I am not laughing"

(Iscikella leans back against the statue.)

Tzuriz whispers, "don't get frustrated, we're here to support you"

Tzuriz nods to you.

You say, "Least it's good for back support."

Opalina says, "well ya the one who said it wasn't a parlor trick"

Opalina says, "i just think they messin with your head"

Achillea looks rather confused.

You say, "They are flinging me around."

You sigh.

Opalina says, "thank you "

Opalina says, "That's what we were sayin"

Alexhandro stretches.

Alexhandro went through a low mithril gate.

Achillea ponders.

You say, "I am seeing the earth move. Under me."

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.

Achillea checks her footing.

Ichiko asks, "at this moment, Milady?"

Opalina says, "well when you are tripped and tossed to the ground the earth tends to move up to meet you"

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

You shake your head.

Opalina nods to you.

You say, "Not at this moment."

Aranrhod says, "Maybe they have decided to let you be"

Aranrhod says, "For now"

You say, "Already had their fun."

You shrug.

Achillea asks, "what fun was had?"

Aranrhod says, "Not really much doubt about who might be causing it"

Opalina says, "they bounced Iscikella around like a ball"

Roundtime: 5 sec.

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
I am leaving in the roundtime above BECAUSE that was the ONLY notification Isci had changed positions. In the wizard, the body position suddenly showed her lying down as I gawked at the roundtime. Others saw absolutely nothing at all. I was just suddenly on the ground.
***END NOTE***

Aranrhod says, "Something did"

You exclaim, "Ouch!"

You exclaim, "My head!"

Ichiko glances at you.

(Iscikella rubs her head.)

You sit up.

Aranrhod says, "All that falling"

You mutter something inaudible.

Achillea stares at you.

Opalina removes a soft mismatched elf toy from in her leather pack.

You say, "that hurt."

Achillea folds her arms over her chest, her eyes glazing over with boredom.

Opalina indicates her mismatched elf toy with a smile.

(Iscikella rubs her head.)

Aranrhod just opened a tightly woven spidersilk sack.
Aranrhod removes a rose-marrow potion from in her spidersilk sack.
Aranrhod offers you a rose-marrow potion. Enter ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.
Offer declined.

Opalina put a soft mismatched elf toy in her leather pack.

Aranrhod says, "Maybe that will help a little"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod says, "Let me know"

Aranrhod put a rose-marrow potion in her spidersilk sack.
Aranrhod just closed a tightly woven spidersilk sack.

You say, "No, they will problem just spill it on me."

You say, "Probably."

Tzuriz whispers, "I think they are just doing whatever they can to make you want to isolate yourself from everyone else, they want to take you away from people that would support you."

Achillea asks, "you seeing things again Iscikella?"

Aranrhod asks, "Opalina...you are feeling fine right?"

You glance at Achillea.

Opalina says, "yep"

You say, "No."

Opalina says, "fine and dandy"

Aranrhod nods.

You say, "I am not seeing things."

You say, "I am been tossed about."

Opalina says, "I'll let ya know if it changes"

look in my white satchel
In the white leather satchel you see some delicate ivory prayer beads, a white flask, a lilac-stamped dove grey suede folio, a thin rod, a smooth bone wand, a smooth bone wand, a tiny silvergilt seashell, a twisted black toy serpent, some hardened monir sap and a delicate onyx black lace chemise.

Opalina moves to a kneeling position.

You remove some hardened monir sap from in your white leather satchel.

Opalina stands up.

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Opalina stretches.

Achillea squints at you.

You ask, "What?"

Opalina says, "should stay away from them jumpin beans "

You cock your head at Achillea.

Achillea asks, "why you lick that?"

You say, "Is like candy."

Opalina says, "hear they give ya gas after a while"

Aranrhod leans against a low mithril gate.

Aranrhod folds her arms over her chest.

You shiver.

You say, "I'm upset. Want something sweet. Soothes the nerves."

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

(Iscikella leans back against the statue.)

Achillea says, "I wonder if the nine know of Thurfel's plans for the altar"

Achillea ponders.

You say, "I could tell ye, but I won't."

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Achillea asks, "you can tell me whether they know or not?"

You say, "Yes, I could."

You say, "But I won't."

Achillea says, "but you won't"

Achillea ponders.

You nod.

You say, "I won't."

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

(Iscikella glances down at the ground.)

Achillea says, "well if that makes you feel smug somehow, then fine, don't tell me"

You smirk.

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Ichiko says, "they are being awfully quiet tonight"

You blink at Ichiko.

Achillea says, "I'd want them to know the plan, its not so important to me what you tell me"

You ask, "Quiet?"

You say, "they were tossing me around like a ragdoll."

Aranrhod says, "Maybe not talking"

Ichiko nods to Aranrhod.

Aranrhod says, "But something is active"

You hear the voice of Opalina say, "jumpin beans"

Ichiko says, "usually they make no secret of their presence"

You hear the voice of Opalina say, "well the 9th does"

You say, "Course they are making it secret."

Achillea says, "a ragdoll, fitting for a puppet"

Aranrhod says, "Unless it suits them"

You glance at Achillea.

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Achillea smiles at you.

Aranrhod says, "They wished us to see Iscikella falling...someone did"

You ask, "Achillea, don't ye have some animals to sacrifice or something?"

Aranrhod says, "Thing is...there were two witnesses to the earlier rumblings"

Achillea asks, "you sure you didn't just find some good brandy, Iscikella?"

You sigh.

Achillea says, "well Sheka is not in town this eve, so, no animals, no"

Achillea smirks.

You say, "Like I said, fine, believe what ye want."

You say, "I don't care. I know what happened."

Ichiko nods to you.

A faint buzzing comes to your ear. Is that the statue whispering?

You hear the voice of Opalina say, "no snorting at the statue please"

Achillea scratches her nose.

Ichiko says, "I just find it..odd.."

You turn around.

(Iscikella backhands the statue.)

You say, "too bad stone doesn't bruise."

You hear the voice of Opalina say, "ohh that had ta hurt"

Ichiko says, "Lady Iscikella knows their power"

Tzuriz furrows his brow.

Aranrhod says, "Your hand does though"

Aranrhod says, "Careful"

Achillea says, "beat it some more, I am sure it hurts"

You say, "They are insisting on using my body like that, they can feel the pain too."

Aranrhod says, "What we need is a good hammer and chisel"

(Aranrhod glances at the statue)

Tzuriz grins at Aranrhod.

Ichiko asks, "If they want to demonstrate their power, why do it with only one of their Possessed to see?"

Opalina says, "hey who ever is making Iscikella bounce come out come out.. she wants to repay ya."

Aranrhod says, "Chop off nine of them at least"

Tzuriz says, "to make her feel isolated from the group"

Aranrhod says, "No...we would leave Thurfel...for now"

Achillea says, "Opalina you are probably just jealous"

(Aranrhod looks at the statue)

(Iscikella leans more against the statue.)

Tzuriz says, "if they can single one person out, to the point that they no longer feel like they can trust anyone, then it will be so much easier to use that person"

Opalina says, "I can bounce myself thank you very much"

Aranrhod says, "Actually...I am no fan of tearing down history...bad or good"

Aranrhod sighs.

Opalina says, "don't need a lich to do it for me"

You say, "I know where I can trust."

You think to yourself, "And it isn't here."

Achillea starts chuckling at you!

Tzuriz smiles at you.

Opalina says, "and since Im so jeallous, Have a good evening all"

Achillea says, "yeah, Thurfel, right"

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Opalina says, "stay away from them beans Iscikella"

Aranrhod blinks.

You sigh.

You say, "I don't like beans."

Achillea squints at Opalina.

Lady Opalina went through a low mithril gate.

Achillea rolls her eyes.

(Tzuriz looks behind the statue.)

Tzuriz ponders.

You say, "Let me know if ye see any eyes there."

You nod to Tzuriz.

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Roundtime: 5 sec.

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
I am leaving in the roundtime above BECAUSE that was the ONLY notification Isci had changed positions. In the wizard, the body position suddenly showed her lying down as I gawked at the roundtime. Others saw absolutely nothing at all. I was just suddenly on the ground.
***END NOTE***

Tzuriz says, "oh don't worry, I'll let ya know"

You exclaim, "Ack!"

You exclaim, "My poor head!"

You groan.

(Iscikella rubs her head)

Achillea squints at you.

(Iscikella sits up slowly.)

You sit up.

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Aranrhod rubs you gently.

(Iscikella kicks the ground)

Aranrhod says, "Maybe you should lean against the gate"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

(Iscikella holds her head.)

You say, "My head is ringing."

You feel the blood drain from your face.

Achillea says, "so why is it Iscikella that you'll not tell me whether they know Thurfel's plan or not"

Aranrhod says, "I would imagine so...you have met the ground with it enough"

Tzuriz nods to Aranrhod.

Tzuriz rubs you gently.

You glance at Achillea.

You ask, "Why should I tell ye?"

(Iscikella turns her head briefly back to the statue.)

Achillea asks, "what does it gain you not to?"

You say, "Don't move."

(Iscikella raises a finger at the statue.)

Achillea starts chuckling at you!

(Iscikella turns back and leans against the statue.)

Aranrhod says, "I thought you meant us"

Aranrhod chuckles.

You say, "No, the darn statue."

Aranrhod says, "So...I was standing really still"

Aranrhod nods to you.

Achillea asks, "so you going to answer?"

You say, "Keeps pulling away from me."

Achillea peers quizzically at you.

You say, "I did."

Achillea asks, "what does it gain you not to tell me?"

You ask, "I asked ye why should I say?"

You ask, "what does it gain me to tell ye?"

You cock your head at Achillea.

Achillea asks, "and I asked why not?"

You say, "why not is obvious."

Achillea asks, "since when did you care so much about gain above sharing wisdom?"

You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.

You ask, "Sharing wisdom?"

You say, "That's not wisdom."

Achillea says, "knowledge, then"

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Achillea says, "no, you don't have any wisdom so Id not bother asking"

You ask, "Why do ye want to know so bad?"

Achillea says, "curious if they know or not"

You ask, "Why?"

Achillea says, "and you seem to think you have that answer"

You say, "I know I have the answer."

You say, "But that doesn't matter."

Achillea says, "so what changes, as far as them, whether or not I know the answer"

You cock your head at Achillea.

You say, "I can't be sure."

You think to yourself, "Having fun, Elymir, ye bastard?"

Achillea says, "then by that, I would guess you believe they do not know his plan"

You say, "guess whatever ye like."

You shrug.

You think to yourself, "Like inhabiting the bodies of sylvan females, lech? Uh, lich?"

Achillea says, "well I guess you have little these days to feel smug about, so enjoy it"

Something cold and stony touches the side of your neck briefly.

Achillea says, "puppet"

Achillea says, "ragdoll"

You roll your eyes.

You ask, "Make ye feel good, Achillea?"

Achillea says, "its not I who am being tossed about by something unseen"

You ask, "Guess I stuck the pin in there, huh?"

Aranrhod says, "Sounds like it"

You say, "It's ye that is frustrated at the moment though."

Achillea says, "no, I'll make it a point to tell what I know should the opportunity arise, if its not news to them it still wont harm them to repeat it"

(Iscikella brushes a hand back at the statue.)

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow in your direction.

You mutter something about darn-liches....

Aranrhod asks, "Is it touching you?"

You say, "Being... pesky."

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod says, "Moves quietly for a statue"

You say, "Likely doesn't move at all."

Aranrhod says, "Probably"

(Iscikella glances back at the statue.)

Achillea furrows her brow.

(Iscikella turns back around.)

You think to yourself, "Elymir? How's the ground under ye?"

You think to yourself, "Sinking fast?"

Achillea rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You feel the stony touch momentarily press a bit more forcefully against the side of your throat. And then that touch is gone.

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

You say, "Hmmm..."

Achillea says, "I will hope that wherever their orbs are, they will hide them better"

Achillea nods to you.

Tjaran suddenly fades into view.

Achillea nods to Tjaran in greeting.

You blink at Tjaran.

Aranrhod leans against a low mithril gate.

Tjaran blushes a lovely shade of bright pink.

Tjaran says, "Please excuse my shyness"

Aranrhod grins at Tjaran.

Achillea turns to face Aranrhod.

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow in Achillea's direction.

Achillea asks, "how have you been Aranrhod?"

You say, "Well, ye missed a chance to laugh while I got bounced all over creation."

Aranrhod says, "Fine Achillea"

Tjaran blinks.

You say, "Lot of bumps and scrapes."

(Iscikella rubs her arms.)

Achillea says, "good liquor"

Tjaran asks, "Did it have something to do with the quakes earlier?"

Tjaran sits down.

Achillea nods to Tjaran.

Tjaran removes a cup of winterberry tea from in his spidersilk cloak.
Tjaran takes a drink from his winterberry tea.

You notice Opalina try to tiptoe silently by you.

You nod to Tjaran.

Aranrhod says, "I would say yes...but this time only Iscikella felt it"

You say, "They were standing right here, and didn't."

You say, "they think I am crazy."

You shrug.

Achillea says, "like I said"

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Aranrhod asks, "Who does?"

Achillea says, "good liquor"

Ichiko shrugs.

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

Tjaran asks, "So it was localized to her, and not the east side of town as we suspected?"

Tzuriz says, "no, we don't think that Iscikella"

Aranrhod nods to Tjaran.

You say, "They followed me."

Tzuriz says, "at least speaking for myself, I don't"

Achillea asks, "you sure wasn't just Alyx teasing you?"

Tjaran nods to Tzuriz.

Achillea asks, "quaking near you?"

You say, "No. It wasn't."

Aranrhod says, "I know you a bit better than that to think you are just throwing yourself on the ground"

Aranrhod says, "No one fell but her"

Tjaran says, "Right, never knew you to be silly."

Aranrhod says, "However...two others did feel quakes earlier"

Aranrhod says, "Tjaran was one"

Tzuriz says, "no one even felt it but her, at least here"

Tjaran nods.

Tzuriz nods to Aranrhod.

Tjaran says, "Yes, I was with her."

Tjaran takes a drink from his winterberry tea.

Aranrhod nods.

Ichiko says, "There's little point in only bothering one person this way.."

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

You say, "I think Elymir made his point."

Ichiko says, "..unless it is the extent of what they can manage"

Achillea says, "she hasn't learned yet"

You say, "No."

Achillea says, "that she is powerless against him"

Tzuriz says, "I tend to disagree with ya Ichiko"

You say, "No."

Achillea says, "and would fare better if she yielded"

You say, "No."

Achillea says, "as I said, you haven't learned yet"

Achillea smiles at you.

Tzuriz says, "they want us to think she is crazy or what not, and want her to think that she has no support in this"

You say, "No."

You ask, "Isn't that what ye think?"

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Aranrhod asks, "Do you really think I think that?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

You shrug.

Aranrhod sighs.

Tjaran takes a drink from his winterberry tea.

You say, "Nobody seemed to believe me."

Aranrhod says, "I know you know better"

Tzuriz says, "at least thats what I think, seems all the things they do are to cause distrust or even ill feelings between people who should be allies against them"

Achillea says, "I don't think your crazy"

Achillea says, "but you haven't learned yet"

Ichiko asks, "learned what?"

Achillea smiles at you.

Ichiko squints at Achillea.

Achillea says, "to yield, Ichiko"

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Ichiko smirks.

Tjaran says, "Giving up is the easy way out, my friend."

Tjaran takes a drink from his winterberry tea.

Achillea says, "she can yield or be broken, has been her choice"

Tjaran says, "I think she is learning more from not yielding."

Tjaran says, "I know I am."

Ichiko nods to Tjaran.

Aranrhod says, "She will not yield"

Achillea asks, "learning how many different ways she can be tormented? why?"

Achillea asks, "for what ends?"

Ichiko just left.

Achillea says, "Iscikella does not need to suffer as she does"

Achillea says, "its sad, really"

Tjaran says, "To know her enemy"

Achillea says, "so what if she knows him, shes still powerless"

Aranrhod asks, "Achillea...she yields and what does she get?"

Achillea asks, "when has she yielded?"

Achillea peers quizzically at Aranrhod.

Aranrhod says, "Yes"

Achillea says, "Gavrail has already promised reward to those who would aid them"

Aranrhod rolls her eyes.

Tjaran says, "She also said she does not like tea."

Tjaran removes a cup of winterberry tea from in his spidersilk cloak.

Aranrhod says, "Yes...I would take the word of a lich"

Aranrhod smirks.

Tjaran says, "And I stand against anyone who does not like tea."

Tjaran raises his winterberry tea in a toast!
Tjaran takes a drink from his winterberry tea.

(Iscikella listens to all the conversation around her rather distantly.)

Aranrhod begins chuckling at Tjaran.
Achillea begins chuckling at Tjaran.

Achillea says, "well such a cause surely will worry me now"

Achillea grins at Tjaran.

Tjaran chuckles.

Aranrhod sighs softly.

Aranrhod says, "Maybe this is not a good place to stay Iscikella"

Tjaran asks, "Is it ever?"

Aranrhod says, "Used to be safe"

Tjaran nods.

Aranrhod says, "Folks live around here"

Achillea says, "Shes drawn here, already unable to resist Elymir's lure"

You ask, "If the ground moves where I am, what does it matter where I am?"

You cock your head at Aranrhod.

You say, "Elymir doesn't have any lure."

You say, "and I have rested in this place for over a year, Achillea."

You say, "Lot ye know."

Aranrhod says, "A chair or bed would be nicer to fall on"

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Achillea says, "then why do you always come to seek him here"

Achillea asks, "you used to rest at Lumnis altar... loosing faith in Liabo?"

Achillea says, "pity"

Achillea smirks.

You ask, "Why do ye not realize is other way round?"

You say, "I never rested much there, Achillea. Lot ye know."

Achillea says, "fine fine, then Elymir is drawn to you, either way, you'll not defeat him"

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Achillea says, "perhaps he would deal with you less harshly if youd but yield"

You say, "and maybe ye should ask why he tries so hard to get that."

You ask, "What matter?"

You smirk.

You say, "Perhaps he has less power because I resist."

Tjaran takes a drink from his winterberry tea.

You ask, "Otherwise, why would he care?"

Achillea says, "perhaps you merely amuse him while he bides his time"

You roll your eyes.

You say, "yes, yes, believe whatever suits ye."

Lady Witcheaven just arrived.

You say, "I will continue to frustrate him."

You nod to Witcheaven in greeting.

Achillea says, "oh I am not claiming anything certain, merely speculation"

(Witcheaven glances at the statue pointedly.)

Witcheaven says, "Evening."

Achillea says, "except I am certain youd fare better if you'd submit"

You say, "Watch the ground, Witcheaven. Isn't too steady. Least for me."

Aranrhod nods to Witcheaven in greeting.

Witcheaven blinks.

Aranrhod says, "Evening"

Witcheaven checks her footing.

Achillea nods to Witcheaven in greeting.

Witcheaven asks, "Is.. what is his name again?.. acting up?"

Achillea says, "good eve Witcheaven"

Witcheaven nods to Achillea in greeting.
Witcheaven nods to Aranrhod in greeting.

Tjaran removes a cup of winterberry tea from in his spidersilk cloak.

You say, "the ground was acting up."

You say, "Only just for me."

Witcheaven frowns.

Tjaran offers Witcheaven a cup of winterberry tea.

You shrug.

Tzuriz bows to Witcheaven.

You lick the monir sap.
It tastes good!

Witcheaven declines Tjaran's offer.

Tzuriz says, "good evenin'"

Witcheaven says, "Ah, no thank you."

Tjaran nods.

Witcheaven says, "I have my own."

Witcheaven raises her dark rum skyward!

Tjaran grins at Witcheaven.

Aranrhod grins.

Tjaran put a cup of winterberry tea in his spidersilk cloak.

Witcheaven mutters something about elves.

Witcheaven smacks her lips.

Witcheaven takes a hearty swig of her rum.

Aranrhod chuckles.

Achillea says, "now the ground can move for Witcheaven too"

Witcheaven waves her hand in a dismissive gesture.

Aranrhod grins.

Tjaran takes a drink from his winterberry tea.

Witcheaven says, "Nonsense. It takes a lot to get me drunk."

Witcheaven says, "Perhaps a few bottles of this.."

Witcheaven glances at a bottle of dark rum.

You think to yourself, "Yes, Elymir, ye made yer point. I am quite alone. Well, actually, ye know, I'm not. Because, Elymir, losing lich, I have Thurfel."

Tjaran says, "I prefer to drink with things more relaxing."

Witcheaven says, "I'm pleased to know that the you know whats aren't about."

Aranrhod says, "Umm"

Tjaran takes a drink from his winterberry tea.

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

(Witcheaven glances at the statue again.)

Roundtime: 5 sec.

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
I am leaving in the roundtime above BECAUSE that was the ONLY notification Isci had changed positions. In the wizard, the body position suddenly showed her lying down as I gawked at the roundtime. Others saw absolutely nothing at all. I was just suddenly on the ground.
***END NOTE***

Aranrhod says, "Well...something was throwing Iscikella to the ground"

Aranrhod says, "Again"

You exclaim, "OUCH!"

Aranrhod points at you.

Witcheaven blinks.

Tjaran stands up.

Achillea says, "it would be so much easier on your body and mind to merely submit, Iscikella"

You think to yourself, "That's right, Elymir! I still trust Thurfel!"

Witcheaven says, "Elymir? Is that you?" Witcheaven leans over to Aranrhod and whispers, "That is his name, isn't it?""

Tjaran tries to pull you to your feet, but you are too heavy.
Tjaran pulls you to your feet.

Tjaran sits down.

Aranrhod nods to Witcheaven.

(Iscikella rubs her head)

Witcheaven nods.

Achillea says, "sad really to see such needless suffering"

Achillea rubs you gently.

Witcheaven blinks.

Tjaran takes a drink from his winterberry tea.

You think to yourself, "And I'm going to see YE burn, lich. Even if I die seeing it."

Witcheaven asks, "Sad.. you're being sarcastic, right?"

(Iscikella rubs her head)

Achillea says, "no, I am serious"

You hang your head.

Witcheaven frowns.

Witcheaven asks, "You do serve Luukos?"

Achillea says, "she suffers so needlessly"

A darkness settles all about you, cloudy at first, but rapidly coalescing into a wire-thin netting. Before you can react, the netting closes about you and contracts! The shadows prove to be sharper than razors as they cut into your flesh, and you quite literally go to pieces.
It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...
You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

Witcheaven blinks.

Aranrhod gasps.

Tjaran gasps.

You laugh, the sepulchral sound echoing through the room.

Witcheaven exclaims, "Iscikella!"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Tjaran asks, "What in blazes?"

Aranrhod removes a white flask from in her hooded cloak.

Achillea gestures at you.
You feel a tingle on your soul, as if a powerful hand is gently cradling it.

You ask, "Didn't like that thought, heh, Elymir?"

Tzuriz says, "oh my"

Aranrhod put a white flask in her hooded cloak.

Achillea says, "see, needless"

You exclaim, "But I WILL see ye burn, lich!"

Achillea nods to Witcheaven.

You exclaim, "I WILL!"

Witcheaven exclaims, "Elymir, you could just talk to us, rather than killing her!"

Achillea looks over at you and shakes her head.

Aranrhod sighs.

Aranrhod kneels down.

You feel yourself being pulled away...

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
As Iscikella was pulled away, others simply saw:

Iscikella just disappeared.
***END NOTE***

[Icemule Trace, Forest]
The trail becomes narrower with branches jutting into it from all sides. It takes some skill to balance your steps without losing an eye to the sharp twigs that always seem to be in the wrong place. An icy path heads north into the woods and is clear of the treacherous branches. You also see some light leather, a reinforced shield and a short sword.
Obvious paths: east, west.

You laugh, the sepulchral sound echoing through the room.

You say, "Proud of yerself, lich."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You sense Tjaran looking in on you.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You ask, "Now, what did ye want to say?"

A kobold just arrived!

A kobold runs around in a circle yelling, "Wot to do? Wot to do?"

Lord Turinrond's group just arrived.
Garlatad just arrived.

Turinrond glances at you.

You say, "Don't worry, kobold."

You sense Aranrhod looking in on you.

Turinrond says, "Keep her"

Atoyoz put a short-hafted black vultite hatchet in her opal-clasped backpack.

You feel yourself being pulled away...

[Ice Plains, Shrine]
The room is lit by dozens of torches and a marble dais is set at the end of the chamber atop a stone altar. The dais has gold and platinum inlays along the top with veins of silver twisted down the supports of the base. Several stools are arranged in rows in front of the altar, with a path large enough to walk down the center of the room to the altar. Behind the dais is a dark alcove with a lifesize statue of Amasalen, servant of Luukos. You also see a tempered rolaren arch.
Obvious paths: none.

You say, "Of course, the shrine."

Lady Opalina just arrived.

You ask, "Well, lots of blood for Amasalen, nae?"

Opalina gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

You sense Aranrhod looking in on you.

Opalina searches around for a moment.
Opalina has spotted you!

You sense Tjaran looking in on you.

Opalina points at you, ruining your hiding place.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Ylsbeth.

Opalina removes a diamond-inset slender gold flask from her belt.

An arctic manticore just arrived.

Opalina forces your mouth open, and pours in a small amount from her slender gold flask.

Ylsbeth says, "Oops."

Opalina attaches a diamond-inset slender gold flask to her belt.

An arctic manticore tries to bite Ylsbeth!
AS: +140 vs DS: +170 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +44 = +46
A clean miss.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.

Ylsbeth put a glass of white wine in her spidersilk cloak.
Ylsbeth removes an antique oak hilted vultite falchion from in her spidersilk cloak.

An arctic manticore tries to bite Ylsbeth!
AS: +140 vs DS: +249 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +54 = -23
A clean miss.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.

Opalina searches around for a moment.

An arctic manticore just arrived.

Ylsbeth searches around for a moment.

Opalina says, "she's gone again"

The snow blows over you, obscuring your corpse.

Opalina searches around for a moment.

Suddenly Aranrhod appears in the room holding onto a ring she has just placed on her finger.

An arctic manticore claws at Aranrhod!
AS: +135 vs DS: +369 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +10 = -201
A clean miss.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.

Opalina says, "she's gone again"

Aranrhod asks, "Where is she?"

An arctic manticore tries to bite Aranrhod!
AS: +140 vs DS: +369 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +54 = -151
A clean miss.
The arctic manticore looks a little dubious about its situation.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.

Opalina says, "she was"

Opalina says, "hidden"

Aranrhod says, "I sighted her here"

Ylsbeth asks, "Gone where?"

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.

An arctic manticore claws at Opalina!
AS: +135 vs DS: +230 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +81 = +9
A clean miss.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.

Opalina searches around for a moment.

Opalina says, "not sure yet"

Opalina searches around for a moment.

An arctic manticore tries to bite Opalina!
AS: +140 vs DS: +230 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +55 = -11
A clean miss.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.

Ylsbeth searches around for a moment.

You say, "My, my, lich."

Opalina searches around for a moment.

An arctic manticore just arrived.

Opalina says, "she's here"

You sense Aranrhod looking in on you.

Opalina searches around for a moment.
Ylsbeth searches around for a moment.

You say, "seems quite the angry one."

An arctic manticore tries to bite Opalina!
AS: +140 vs DS: +230 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +36 = -30
A clean miss.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.

Aranrhod says, "She is still here"

The cold winds begin to howl with relentless fury, chilling you to the bone!

Opalina searches around for a moment.
Opalina searches around for a moment.

Ylsbeth gestures.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

Aranrhod says, "I am sighting her here"

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.
Ylsbeth searches around for a moment.

Opalina says, "either that or we hear her voice"

Opalina searches around for a moment.

A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves through the area.

Aranrhod is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 25 points of damage!
Left hand fried to a crisp. Think barbecue sauce.
She is stunned!
Ylsbeth is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 60 points of damage!
Flame engulfs back: Ylsbeth flambe!
* Ylsbeth drops dead at your feet!
Opalina is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 30 points of damage!
Extreme heat causes Opalina's left leg to expand and snap. That must hurt!
She is stunned!

You sense Tjaran looking in on you.

You exclaim, "AcK!"

You say, "Get the poor gal out of here."

Aranrhod says, "Hold on"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Oh dear. Well, that were painful."

Aranrhod stands up.

You say, "Get Ylsbeth out of here."

Aranrhod removes an oaken wand from in her hooded cloak.

You say, "And Opalina."

Aranrhod waves an oaken wand at Opalina.
The glazed look leaves Opalina.

A warm glow begins to emanate from Ylsbeth's body.

Opalina struggles to stand, but fails.

You say, "get them out."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Get Opalina."

Opalina stands up.

Aranrhod put an oaken wand in her hooded cloak.

You say, "Hurry."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "She be alive at least."

You say, "Get them out."

Aranrhod fidgets with her gold and brass ring.

Aranrhod removes a white flask from in her hooded cloak.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "An I be kept."

You exclaim, "Aran, fog them out!"

Aranrhod says, "Oh know"

Opalina searches around for a moment.

You say, "Hurry, he's mad."

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.

You say, "Fog them out."

Opalina points at Ylsbeth, ruining her hiding place.

You exclaim, "Fog them out!"

Opalina searches around for a moment.

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

A snowy owl appears overhead, circling.

Aranrhod reaches down and tenderly cradles Ylsbeth's lifeless hand in hers.

A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves through the area.

A snowy owl is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves and is knocked to the ground.
... 60 points of damage!
Intestines rupture from intense heat; a snowy owl dies a slow, painful death.
Aranrhod is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 25 points of damage!
Flames incinerate left arm to the bone. Not a pleasant sight.
She is stunned!
Opalina is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 30 points of damage!
Flames cook Opalina's abdomen. Looks about medium well.
She is stunned!

You groan, making a very unsettling sound.

The owl raises its sleepy head, stretches, and takes a look around.
The snowy owl cocks its head sideways at you.

Aranrhod stands up.

You exclaim, "Let them leave!"

Aranrhod removes an oaken wand from in her hooded cloak.

With a great leap, the snowy owl launches into the air.

You say, "Get out Aran."

Opalina stands up.

You say, "Just get them out."

Aranrhod waves an oaken wand at Opalina.
Nothing happens.

You say, "Fog them out."

You exclaim, "Fog them out!"

The snowy owl swoops off.

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Opalina!
... 40 points of damage!
Head reduced to a charred stump.
* Opalina drops dead at your feet!

Aranrhod flails her arms about.

Aranrhod put an oaken wand in her hooded cloak.

Aranrhod reaches down and tenderly cradles Opalina's lifeless hand in hers.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Get Opalina out, Aranrhod. ye can see her at least."

You wail!

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Aranrhod!
... 35 points of damage!
Flame sets Aranrhod's head alight like a torch. Burned beyond recognition.
* Aranrhod drops dead at your feet!

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod say, "Too late"

You hear the ghostly voice of Opalina exclaim, "No!"

You ask, "Why didn't ye go?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Opalina say, "I am not leaving without you guys"

You see a wave of energy emanate from Ylsbeth toward Opalina. It coalesces around her body and then seeps in, leaving a glow around the body.

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod say, "I was trying to get them both"

You hear the ghostly voice of Opalina say, "and Im sure Aran wasn't either"

You see a wave of energy emanate from Ylsbeth toward Aranrhod. It coalesces around her body and then seeps in, leaving a glow around the body.

The freezing cold winds shriek all around you, freezing your extremities.

Osaka just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod say, "Well"

Lord Turinrond's group just arrived.

Osaka reaches down and tenderly cradles Aranrhod's lifeless hand in hers.
Osaka reaches down and tenderly cradles Opalina's lifeless hand in hers.

You hear the ghostly voice of Opalina say, "because as a town we all stand behind each other"

Osaka's group blurs into a white fog and vanishes!

You exclaim, "Get them out!"

Elendr just arrived.

You exclaim, "Just get them out!"

Turinrond says, "clear"

Elendr cocks his head.

You exclaim, "Don't stay!"

A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves through the area.

Elendr is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 30 points of damage!
Extreme heat causes Elendr's left arm to expand and snap. That must hurt!
He is stunned!
Atoyoz is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 25 points of damage!
Extreme heat causes Atoyoz's left arm to expand and snap. That must hurt!
She is stunned!
Turinrond is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 35 points of damage!
Turinrond takes a breath of super-heated air and expires gasping.
* Turinrond drops dead at your feet!

You hear the ghostly voice of Turinrond say, "not clear"

You exclaim, "He is angry!"

You let out a hollow, ghostly moan.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Tis fair dangerous this eve. A good time t'be runnin."

You hear the ghostly voice of Turinrond ask, "Indeed. What made him angry?"

You exclaim, "Elymir, let them go!"

A trickle of rose-scented smoke rises languidly up from the silver-thorned censer on Turinrond's belt.

You sense Tjaran looking in on you.

You see a wave of energy emanate from Atoyoz toward Turinrond. It coalesces around his body and then seeps in, leaving a glow around the body.

Elendr says, "Elymir.... not nice."

Elendr grumbles.

Elendr stands up.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You exclaim, "I told him I would watch him burn!"

You exclaim, "Get them out, Atoyoz!"

Elendr frowns.

You exclaim, "Fog them out!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Turinrond say, "Yes. Good idea."

Atoyoz reaches down and tenderly cradles Turinrond's lifeless hand in hers.
Atoyoz clasps Elendr's hand tenderly.

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Atoyoz!
... 20 points of damage!
Flames incinerate right leg to the bone. Not a pleasant sight.
She is stunned!

Elendr leaves Atoyoz's group.

You let out a hollow, ghostly moan.

Elendr glances at Atoyoz.

You hear the ghostly voice of Turinrond say, "Elymir, really now. Let's chat."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Turinrond just disappeared.

Elendr says, "I don't think she's meant to leave Atoyoz."

You exclaim, "Please don't stay!"

Atoyoz blurs into a white fog and vanishes!

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

Elendr searches around for a moment.

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Elendr!
... 35 points of damage!
Flame sets Elendr's head alight like a torch. Burned beyond recognition.
* Elendr drops dead at your feet!

You say, "ye won't find me."

You say, "He doesn't want ye too."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Gods be blessed."

Osaka just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Elendr say, "hrm."

Osaka searches around for a moment.

You sigh softly, your ghostly voice a mere breath on the wind.

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Osaka!
... 25 points of damage!
Flames incinerate scalp completely and blacken skullcap. Not very fashionable.
She is stunned!

You see a wave of energy emanate from Ylsbeth toward Elendr. It coalesces around his body and then seeps in, leaving a glow around the body.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You exclaim, "Get out of here!"

Osaka falls to the ground!
The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles!

You exclaim, "He'll kill ye!"

A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves through the area.

Osaka is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves.
... 15 points of damage!
Burst of flames to back fries shoulder blades. Youch!

You let out a hollow, ghostly moan.

Osaka just disappeared.

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

Elendr just disappeared.

You ask, "Where are ye taking them?"

You let out a hollow, ghostly moan.

The snows blows off of you, revealing your corpse.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth ask, "This is nae the forest where I sighted ye. How did ye wind up here, Iscikella?"

You say, "the lich took me here."

You sense Daelnor looking in on you.

You exclaim, "Oh no!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth ask, "Be ye kept?"

You exclaim, "They can't come here!"

You sense Tjaran looking in on you.

You feel the touch of the hand leave your soul.

You see a wave of energy emanate from Ylsbeth toward you. It coalesces around your body and then seeps in, leaving a glow around your body.

You ask, "He won't let ye do that?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Gods be thanked that works while I be dead at least."

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

You ask, "Elymir! where are ye taking folks?"

You ask, "Let 'em go?"

You exclaim, "Is me ye're mad at!"

You exclaim, "Don't hurt them!"

The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles!

With great effort you give a keening cry, your spectral tears falling to the ground.

You say, "Don't hurt them."

Robinblood just arrived.

A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves through the area.

Robinblood is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 25 points of damage!
Back bursts into a spectacular display of flames. Bet it hurts too.
He is stunned!

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Tis a bit late t'be askin' him nae t'hurt them. But seems we make a lovely bait fer more."

You exclaim, "Don't stay!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Robinblood, flee, an ye can."

You exclaim, "Robinblood, go!"

Robinblood stands up.

You exclaim, "Fast as ye can!"

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Robinblood!
... 15 points of damage!
Burst of flames to right leg blackens kneecap.
He is stunned!

You say, "He'll kill ye."

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

Robinblood went through a tempered rolaren arch.

You ask, "Elymir, why don't ye just talk?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth ask, "Who be this Elymir ye call out tae?"

You say, "He is the lich."

You let out a hollow, ghostly moan.

You say, "Been... doing things to me."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth ask, "Lich? Why be ye involved wit' a lich? Or why be he involved wit' ye?"

Witcheaven just appeared.

An unsettling groan comes from the spirit of Witcheaven.

Without warning, the winds intensify, howling as they rush through the area. Snow and sleet ride violently upon them, raking across your face!

You exclaim, "Witcheaven, go!"

You exclaim, "He'll kill ye!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven exclaim, "Elymir! Show yourself!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "I'm all ready dead."

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "If he can kill me twice, that would be an accomplishment."

You let out a hollow, ghostly moan.

The bandages on Witcheaven's right leg come loose.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Ye be kept at least. T'will be a while afore he can kill ye again."

Witcheaven gives a ghostly chuckle.

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven ask, "Will it?"

You say, "He is very angry."

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "I've noticed."

Daelnor fades into visibility.

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "All I wanted to do was talk to him."

Daelnor searches around for a moment.

A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves through the area.

Daelnor is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 30 points of damage!
Extreme heat causes Daelnor's left leg to expand and snap. That must hurt!
He is stunned!

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You exclaim, "Daelnor, get out of here!"

You exclaim, "He will kill ye!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven exclaim, "Daelnor go!"

The cold winds begin to howl with relentless fury, chilling you to the bone!

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Eleanore.

A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves through the area.

Eleanore is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 30 points of damage!
Extreme heat melts the skin off Eleanore's left hand. Gross!
She is stunned!
Daelnor is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves.
... 50 points of damage!
Skin and some muscle burnt off chest.

You exclaim, "Get out!"

You exclaim, "Eleanore, get out!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven exclaim, "Are you that much of a coward, Elymir that you won't show yourself!"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the eidolon, Eleanore's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the eidolon, Daelnor's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

An eidolon just went through a tempered rolaren arch.

You say, "He will kill ye all."

Eleanore regains control of her senses!

Daelnor struggles against the fear!
FS: 192 - FD: 111 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): 13 = 122
Warding failed!
Daelnor clutches his head and giggles madly, before choking on a pitiful whimper!

Eleanore gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Eleanore gestures.
Nothing happens.

A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves through the area.

Eleanore is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves.
... 25 points of damage!
Flames incinerate left arm to the bone. Not a pleasant sight.
She is stunned!
Daelnor is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves.
... 30 points of damage!
Extreme heat causes Daelnor's right arm to expand and snap. That must hurt!

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Pulsegiver.

A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves through the area.

Pulsegiver is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 30 points of damage!
Extreme heat causes Pulsegiver's right leg to expand and snap. That must hurt!
She is stunned!

Daelnor struggles against the fear!
FS: 192 - FD: 111 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): 93 = 202
Warding failed!
Daelnor moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

You exclaim, "He's an eidolon!"

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Pulsegiver!
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.
* Pulsegiver drops dead at your feet!

You hear the ghostly voice of Pulsegiver say, "well now"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Gods be blessed."

The spirit of Pulsegiver sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

With great effort you give a keening cry, your spectral tears falling to the ground.

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Eleanore!
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.
* Eleanore drops dead at your feet!

Daelnor struggles against the fear!
FS: 192 - FD: 111 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): 28 = 137
Warding failed!
Daelnor eyes grow wide with inner terror!

You hear the ghostly voice of Eleanore say, "ouch"

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven exclaim, "Elymir!"

You exclaim, "Please tell folks to stay away!"

Daelnor struggles against the fear!
FS: 192 - FD: 111 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): -43 = 66
Warded off!
Daelnor slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

You hear the ghostly voice of Pulsegiver ask, "so.. what's goin on?"

The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles!

You exclaim, "Dalnor, get out!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Eleanore say, "not much"

You exclaim, "Get out!"

You see a wave of energy emanate from Ylsbeth toward Eleanore. It coalesces around her body and then seeps in, leaving a glow around the body.

Pulsegiver gives a ghostly chuckle.

Daelnor reaches down and grabs a hold of your lifeless body.

Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see a white flask, a plain silver trunk, the Falonvel disk and a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: Daelnor who is lying down, Journeyman Fyrentennimar who is lying down, Kalisco who is lying down, Lord Steeldog who is lying down, Azerius who is lying down, a stunned Charra who is lying down, Imraith who is lying down, Great Lord Grandevr who is lying down, Kitlee who is lying down, Alexhandro who is lying down, the body of Lord Haxley who is lying down, Lord Turinrond who is lying down, Osaka who is lying down, Lady Opalina who is lying down, Lady Falonvel who is lying down
Obvious paths: north.

Alexhandro asks, "Somebody havin a hissy fit?"

Osaka says, "I cant sight her"

Grandevr stands up.
Steeldog stands up.

Daelnor says, "got iscikella"

Falonvel says, "Oh dear."

Azerius stands up.

Daelnor groans.

Osaka says, "she's not in reach or is not voln"

Grandevr moves into a defensive posture, ready to fend off an attack.

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Daelnor!
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.
* Daelnor drops dead at your feet!

Turinrond stands up.

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "I'm going to murder him..."

A hollow, resonating growl echoes from the spirit of Haxley.

Kalisco says, "Errr"

Great Lord Grandevr's group just went north.

Kitlee gasps.

Osaka says, "she's not in reach or is not voln"

Lord Turinrond just went north.

Osaka put a double-headed black vultite morning star in her pearl-clipped backpack.

Great Lord Grandevr's group just arrived.

You feel yourself being pulled away...

[Ice Plains, Shrine]
The room is lit by dozens of torches and a marble dais is set at the end of the chamber atop a stone altar. The dais has gold and platinum inlays along the top with veins of silver twisted down the supports of the base. Several stools are arranged in rows in front of the altar, with a path large enough to walk down the center of the room to the altar. Behind the dais is a dark alcove with a lifesize statue of Amasalen, servant of Luukos. You also see a tempered rolaren arch.
Also here: the body of Great Lady Pulsegiver who is lying down, the body of Great Lady Eleanore who is lying down, the body of Lady Witcheaven who is lying down, the body of Ylsbeth who is lying down
Obvious paths: none.

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Well, we be a lovely bait, much like cheese in a mousetrap, looks t'me."

The spirit of Witcheaven sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

You say, "He wants me here."

You hear the ghostly voice of Pulsegiver ask, "where are we, anyway?"

You say, "The shrine of Amasalen."

Ylsbeth's body suddenly grows darker.

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "I suppose.. this settles my feelings on the liches."

You send a wave of energy toward Ylsbeth. It coalesces around her body and then seeps in leaving a glow that strengthens the bond between body and spirit.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "T'ankee, Iscikella."

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "I do not know if I had been kept.. when I was fogged before."

You sense Tjaran looking in on you.

Concentrating, an eidolon casts a malevolent glare over the area.
The sense of peace and security passes away from the area.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Ye be kept. I checked."

desc eidolon
The eidolon is a nightmarish vision of pure evil, appearing from the shadows like a disconcerting fragment of thought that haunts you relentlessly. The eidolon's eyes shine out of its ephemeral silhouette like twin coals, radiating hatred and hunger. The monstrous apparition is as big as it is misshapen, towering over a tall giantman as it moves in rapid spurts that defy the eye's ability to follow its progress. As it conjures and strikes, its extremities contort and blur through each other, amplifying its grotesque demeanor.

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "Thank you."

The snow blows over you, obscuring your corpse.

An eidolon just went through a tempered rolaren arch.

You say, "An eidolon."

An arctic manticore just arrived.

You sense Aranrhod looking in on you.

An arctic manticore just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Eleanore ask, "an eidolon?"

An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.

You say, "that's Elymir."

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven ask, "I know I can't see very well when dead.. but what was that?"

An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore just arrived.

You say, "He's using the form."

An eidolon just arrived.

An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven ask, "Of the eidolon?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven ask, "Elymir?"

An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.

You say, "Yes."

An arctic manticore just arrived.

Suddenly, the winds begin to gust. They whip around you screaming, relentless in their fury. Brought by their chill touch, waves of painful cold course throughout your body!

An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore just arrived.

You ask, "Why don't ye speak, Elymir?"

An eidolon just went through a tempered rolaren arch.

An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore just arrived.

The spirit of Witcheaven mutters, complaining bitterly about her state of affairs.

An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "Beacuse he's a coward."

An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore just arrived.

An eidolon just arrived.

An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore just arrived.

A snowy owl appears overhead, circling.

An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.

A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves through the area.

A snowy owl is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves.
... 30 points of damage!
Flames cook a snowy owl's abdomen. Looks about medium well.
An arctic manticore is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves and is knocked to the ground.
... 35 points of damage!
Back bursts into a spectacular display of flames. Bet it hurts too.
The arctic manticore is stunned!
An arctic manticore is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves and is knocked to the ground.
... 40 points of damage!
Flames cook an arctic manticore's chest. Looks about medium well.
The arctic manticore is stunned!

An arctic manticore just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Or we dinnae be worth his time."

The owl raises its sleepy head, stretches, and takes a look around.

The spirit of Witcheaven sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

You exclaim, "Gad!"

An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.

An eidolon draws an ancient sigil in the air.

There is a twinkle in a snowy owl's eyes.

An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.

An eidolon claps its hands together!

An eidolon just went through a tempered rolaren arch.

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "Elymir! Leave us be."

An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.
An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

You exclaim, "Wise Lumnis!"

An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.

The spirit of Witcheaven sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.
An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven ask, "Ironically. At least we're safe together?"

An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.

Pulsegiver gives a ghostly chuckle.

An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.
An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.

You say, "He wants us here."

An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.

You say, "blood for his master."

You hear the ghostly voice of Eleanore ask, "for what?"

An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.
You say, "Blood for Amasalen."

You hear the ghostly voice of Eleanore say, "i'm just about out of blood"

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "I will not be sacrificed to one of Lornon."

An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "Not now, not ever."

An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.

You begin to wail, your spirit lamenting your current state.

An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth say, "Aye. Rather depart, an trust tae the Lady t'save me."

You hear the ghostly voice of Pulsegiver ask, "so... we're not gettin outta here, are we?"

The spirit of Pulsegiver sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.

You say, "I rather doubt it."

An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.

The snowy owl launches itself into the sky, circles once, and then flies off.

An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "We'll get him back for this Iscikella. I promise you."

Witcheaven seems slightly different. The stench of decay is growing more pervasive.

The spirit of Witcheaven sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

An arctic manticore shifts around, looking indecisive.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.
An arctic manticore just went through a tempered rolaren arch.
An arctic manticore sits down and begins to lick its wounds.

You send a wave of energy toward Witcheaven. It coalesces around her body and then seeps in leaving a glow that strengthens the bond between body and spirit.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ylsbeth ask, "But where be t'others as he took?"

An arctic manticore just arrived.
An arctic manticore snarls and leaps to its feet.

You hear the ghostly voice of Witcheaven say, "Thank you."



Button Link to Silent Teaching (contd)