Sighs and Lies
Day of the Huntress, day 10 of the month Ivastaen in the year 5102

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is actually the combination of two logs from two players, one from Iscikella's player and one from Elendr's player. It should be noted, therefore, that in this log the "you" references refer to either of these two characters, as noted in the initial reference.
***END NOTE***

This log is from the viewpoint of Iscikella and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character.

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
Travellers go by at a dizzying pace. It is difficult to walk by without running into one of them. Walking sideways seems to be the only way to make any progress down the road. You also see the Radoria disk and the Radgast disk.
Also here: Journeyman Gracy, Sharayd, Lord Sothog, Elendr, Radoria, Lady Valiria, Radgast, Lady Shinoboo, Bildiom
Obvious paths: north, east, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Luq echo in your mind:
"What's goin' on?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Shinoboo echo in your mind:
"death and darkness and worrmssssss"

You focus your mind on Sothog and think:
"Elymir is going to attack. His orb was put on the altar."

Sothog whispers, "Wonderful."

Elendr cocks his head.

Shinoboo says, "lorminstra said something big going to happen"

Valiria asks, "They are mad at us for the vessel are they not?"

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You ask, "She did?"

You cock your head at Shinoboo.

Shinoboo says, "yep"

Sothog glances at Shinoboo.

Radgast says, "I think they want yer sheep"

Valiria looks over at Radoria and shakes her head.

Sothog asks, "And just what did the Lady say?"

You say, "This is Elymir I believe."

Radoria mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Valiria says, "Well they can take a hike.. no one gets my sheep"

You hear the faint thoughts of Klatt echo in your mind:
"What the neck is going on, took a nap aand wake up and all this crazyness going on now, what's the deal?"

Radgast smirks.

Valiria grins.

Shinoboo says, "darkness coming"

Bildiom says, "if dey not want em..i wants one...that cute on over there"

Sothog says, "Ah."

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
The air takes on a definite chill here. To the north, you can see the gleam of moonlight reflecting off ice, and it seems the road is headed straight into the glacier. To the north and east, the Temple rises above the city on a hill of ice, watching over the city and shining like a polished crystal in the moonlight.
Obvious paths: north, south.

You hear the faint thoughts of Aryleste echo in your mind:
"UHm, I also just awoke, what's happening?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Junis echo in your mind:
"War"

You hear the faint thoughts of Merjinia echo in your mind:
"Aye what craziness?"

[Temple Burrow, Koar and Lumnis]
On the edge of the glacier, you have a marvelous view of the city to the south. Your eyes follow the slightly haphazard streets around Icemule Trace until they meet the four roads and eventually the gates in the walls. Above you towers the Temple, carved from the purest ice and shining with a nearly divine aura in the moonlight. A ramp of ice leads down to the west, while an ice staircase leads down to the east and a set of carved ice steps lead down to the northwest around an oddly shaped ice flow.
Obvious paths: down.

The ground shudders once more, this time more violently.

[Hall of the Mind]
An aura of tranquility sits over the room. Stars twinkle on the south wall, comforting as they sparkle in the blackness, while the north wall glows a pearlescent grey the color of the moon behind mist. A black altar sits before the starry sky, and a grey altar seems to fade out of the misty wall.
Obvious exits: southwest, up.

You hear the faint thoughts of Catthief echo in your mind:
"Anyone feel the ground move?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sherysse echo in your mind:
"Northern Fury Call to Arms, meet at the pub please"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Yes."

You hear the faint thoughts of Junis echo in your mind:
"I would think you'd recognize the signs by now."

You hear the faint thoughts of Aryleste echo in your mind:
"War with what?"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Liches."

You hear the faint thoughts of Sothog echo in your mind:
"Aye, I did, by the picking well."

You hear the faint thoughts of Klatt echo in your mind:
"aye ground is a movin'"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sherysse echo in your mind:
"Northern Fury Call to Arms, meet at the pub please"

You hear the faint thoughts of Shinoboo echo in your mind:
"something under there"

You hear the faint thoughts of Catthief echo in your mind:
"Wonderful"

You hear the faint thoughts of Aryleste echo in your mind:
"Em, they're here, now?"

You remove the latest edition of the Elanthian Journal from in your spidersilk greatcloak.

You hear the faint thoughts of Junis echo in your mind:
"You stand between the Liches and Thurfel, you must pick your sides."

You hear the faint thoughts of Catthief echo in your mind:
"Ye want me, Sherysse?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Arianiss echo in your mind:
"Great. The Fury's going to get drunk."

You hear the faint thoughts of Sothog echo in your mind:
"Anytime now, I expect."

You hear the faint thoughts of Junis echo in your mind:
"Either way, you'll most likely die."

You hear the faint thoughts of Catthief echo in your mind:
"Lighten up, Junis...we don' have the time."

You hear the faint thoughts of Sherysse echo in your mind:
"Northern Fury and all who would care to help us, yes please Catthief"

You hear the faint thoughts of Gracy echo in your mind:
"we gots rotting figures coming up here"

You hear the faint thoughts of Junis echo in your mind:
"You have the rest of your lives, however long that is is up to you."

You hear the faint thoughts of Catthief echo in your mind:
"En route."

You hear the faint thoughts of Gracy echo in your mind:
"zombies in TC"

A pale snow-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A pale snow-covered zombie claws at you!
AS: +201 vs DS: +72 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +60 = +226
... and hits for 43 points of damage!
You are backed up by a strong slash to your abdomen!
You are stunned for 5 rounds!

You are still stunned.
You are still stunned.

You hear the faint thoughts of Hhooru echo in your mind:
"Critters all around town center."

You hear the faint thoughts of Khiten echo in your mind:
"zombies and wraiths in TC"

A pale snow-covered zombie's eyes flash bright red!
A pale snow-covered zombie tries to bite you!
AS: +195 vs DS: +52 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +75 = +252
... and hits for 80 points of damage!
Your right hand falls to the ground, independently of your arm.
CS: +79 - TD: +402 + CvA: +14 + d100: +49 - -5 == -255
Warded off!

A pale snow-covered zombie claws at you!
AS: +201 vs DS: +52 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +84 = +270
... and hits for 77 points of damage!
Incredible blast shatters your head into a red spray.
It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...
You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

The zombie moans a wail of victory!

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You sense Tjaran looking in on you.

You concentrate and sense the power of the Symbol of Preservation well up within you and cover your body in a warm glow.

A pale snow-covered zombie shambles up.

Elendr just arrived.

Elendr cocks his head.

You say, "Better go. zombies in here."

Elendr asks, "Are you kept?"

A harsh growl rises up around you, "You're foolish!"

Elendr searches around for a moment.

You say, "yes, for the moment."

Elendr says, "I'm leaving already."

Elendr grumbles.

A pale snow-covered zombie shambles in!

You exclaim, "Elymir!"

A pale snow-covered zombie lashes about the area unsteadily grasping at the air.
A pale snow-covered zombie claws at Elendr!
AS: +201 vs DS: +514 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +64 = -230
A clean miss.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Dicate.

Lord Arianiss just arrived.
Lord Arianiss just went southwest.

Elendr says, "Unless you'd rather I'd..."

Lord Arianiss just arrived.

Dicate grins.

You say, "Elymir in here."

Elendr furrows his brow.

Arianiss gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arianiss gestures at a pale snow-covered zombie.
CS: +131 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +85 == +172
Warding failed!
A pale snow-covered zombie freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
A pale snow-covered zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

You exclaim, "Be careful!"

Elendr says, "You didn't even try to mount a defense."

Arianiss says, "Unless he's in the habit of harming supporters, I'll be okay."

Elendr asks, "Think your death will inspire more hatred towards them Iscikella?"

Dicate stands up.

You ask, "What are ye talking about?"

Dicate just went southwest.

(Elendr moves to stand beside Gavrail.)

Gavrail just went up.

Arianiss put a thin-bladed vaalorn-hilted cinquedea in his dark blue wool jacket.
Arianiss slings a silver-traced black alloy aegis over his shoulder.

Elendr just went up.

Arianiss drops all defense as he moves into a battle-ready posture.

Arianiss gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arianiss gestures.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

Arianiss gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arianiss gestures at you.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Arianiss encompassing you.
You sense the warmth and comfort of salvation.

You say, "I came up here and didn't expect anything to come up out of the floor."

Arianiss just kneeled down and pulled your lifeless body into his arms.
Arianiss gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
(Arianiss presses his hand to Iscikella's forehead.)
Arianiss closes his eyes for a moment.
Arianiss continues to beseech the gods for mercy and guidance.
Arianiss gestures at you.
Arianiss suddenly looks very drained.
You feel a sudden jolt of nothing short of the raw power of divine intervention. For some reason, you cannot bring yourself to move quite yet, but feel relieved nonetheless.

You recover enough strength to move again.

Arianiss carefully diagnoses your injuries.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Arianiss stares off into space.

Arianiss begins to do his best to mend your wounded hand.
Arianiss begins to do his best to mend your wounded abdomen.

Arianiss says, "Hon, I'm sorry."

Arianiss says, "I'm so sorry."

You say, "Is allright."

You say, "Thank ye for finding me."

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.
An ice-covered wraith runs up.

You stand back up.
Arianiss stands up.

Arianiss removes a thin-bladed vaalorn-hilted cinquedea from in his dark blue wool jacket.
Arianiss slings a silver-traced black alloy aegis off from over his shoulder.
Arianiss moves into a defensive posture, ready to fend off an attack.

You put the latest edition of the Elanthian Journal in your spidersilk greatcloak.

You hear Gavrail yell, "The Betrayer brings you good news!"

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.
You remove a gleaming eonake tower shield from in your tooled-leather harness.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

Elendr just arrived.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

Elendr just went southwest.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate. You feel better.
You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

Arianiss yells, "Who's the betrayer?"

Elendr just arrived.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You say, "Depends on who is saying it."

Gavrail yells, "Thurfel!"

Arianiss yells, "What about him?!"

You belt out, "GLIBBER!"

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.
You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.
You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You say, "I hate the lichess."

Arianiss yells, "Gavrail! Is that you?!"

Arianiss searches around for a moment.

Gavrail hisses.

Arianiss says, "Wha? Smile. Eesh."

You glance at Gavrail.

You say, "She hates me."

Arianiss says, "Make love, not war."

Arianiss is admiring Gavrail.

Arianiss sashays up to Gavrail.

You say, "I doubt she will be smiling."

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.
You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your abdomen feels better.

Gavrail just went up.
Elendr just went up.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Arianiss says, "I was too forward."

Arianiss hangs his head.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.
You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
The bandages on your right hand come loose and you begin to bleed again.
Your right hand feels better.

Arianiss says, "I scared her away."

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.

Arianiss carefully diagnoses your injuries.

You say, "I doubt it."

Arianiss moves into a defensive posture, ready to fend off an attack.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.
You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your abdomen feels better.
You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Luq echo in your mind:
"Elymir is trying to take us over..."

Arianiss yells, "How's it look up there?"

You hear Gavrail yell, "BAD!"

Arianiss yells, "Any zombies?"

You hear Gavrail yell, "Come and see!"

Arianiss yells, "I'm too scared.."

Arianiss starts chortling.

Arianiss says, "Heal your hand."

Arianiss makes a rude suggestion, and you give him a firm punch.

You say, "I'm not scared of her."

Gavrail just arrived.

You say, "I can't."

Gavrail just went southwest.
Elendr just arrived. Arianiss asks, "Why not?"

Elendr ponders.

Arianiss asks, "Not that good?"

You say, "No mana yet."

Arianiss faces you, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 10 mana points!
Arianiss opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

Arianiss says, "All I can spare right now."

Arianiss turns towards Elendr and renders a sharp salute with his vaalorn-hilted cinquedea.

You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.

Arianiss yells, "Any zombies down there Gavrail?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Aryleste echo in your mind:
"Take the dead and wounded to the temple please!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Jestin echo in your mind:
"Could use healer in Temple"

You hear the faint thoughts of Elendr echo in your mind:
"Elymir is giving you all a taste of what Thurfel will bring. Trust me on that."

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Elymir is giving ye a taste of what the liches ARE bringing!"

Arianiss faces you, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 10 mana points!
Arianiss opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

You hear the faint thoughts of Elendr echo in your mind:
"What's here tonight is a pittance compared to what he will unleash on you. That is my message for you all."

Elendr just went up.
Elendr just arrived.

You hear the faint thoughts of Gracy echo in your mind:
"there are healers and clerics at Voln as well"

You hear the faint thoughts of Belthania echo in your mind:
"where is the safe spot"

Arianiss asks, "Getting the benefit of your weapon now?"

Elendr just went southwest.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"So keep yer nonsense, Elendr."

You hear the faint thoughts of Radgast echo in your mind:
"and where will you live Elendr?"

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Arianiss moves into a defensive posture, ready to fend off an attack.

You say, "I won't survive long. Go on, if wish to look."

Arianiss says, "You'll be okay."

Arianiss hugs you.

Lord Arianiss just went up.
Junis just arrived.

You hear Arianiss yell, "Plenty of zombies! Mwuahahahaha!"

Junis glares.

Junis searches around for a moment.

Junis just went southwest.

You hear the faint thoughts of Belthania echo in your mind:
"can someone come to me at the gate for voln and fog toney in"

You ask, "What are ye glaring at?"

[Temple Burrow, Koar and Lumnis]
On the edge of the glacier, you have a marvelous view of the city to the south. Your eyes follow the slightly haphazard streets around Icemule Trace until they meet the four roads and eventually the gates in the walls. Above you towers the Temple, carved from the purest ice and shining with a nearly divine aura in the moonlight. A ramp of ice leads down to the west, while an ice staircase leads down to the east and a set of carved ice steps lead down to the northwest around an oddly shaped ice flow.
Obvious paths: down.

You concentrate on the Locate Person spell...
You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and a vision of Elymir's surroundings fills your mind...
...[Icemule Trace, North Road]
...The air takes on a definite chill here. To the north, you can see the gleam of moonlight reflecting off ice, and it seems the road is headed straight into the glacier. To the north and east, the Temple rises above the city on a hill of ice, watching over the city and shining like a polished crystal in the moonlight. You also see an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith and an ice-covered wraith.
...Also here: Elymir
...Obvious paths: north, south.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
The cobblestone street is slick in some places, covered in frozen puddles. The glacier looms much closer now and actually seems to have spread over the town to either side. The citizens have taken this in stride and have carved buildings from the ice to live and work in. You also see an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith and an ice-covered wraith.
Also here: Elymir
Obvious paths: north, south, east.

Elymir gestures.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Elymir just went south.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
The air takes on a definite chill here. To the north, you can see the gleam of moonlight reflecting off ice, and it seems the road is headed straight into the glacier. To the north and east, the Temple rises above the city on a hill of ice, watching over the city and shining like a polished crystal in the moonlight. You also see a steel lockpick, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith, an ice-covered wraith and an ice-covered wraith.
Also here: Elymir, Elendr, Lord Arianiss
Obvious paths: north, south.

Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +131 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +92 == +203
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Elymir growls ferociously!

Elymir exclaims, "And you!"

An ice-covered wraith just arrived. Arianiss cowers away from Elymir!

Elymir points at you.

Dicate just arrived.

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!
An ice-covered wraith claws at Elendr!
AS: +110 vs DS: +514 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +79 = -306
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!
An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!
An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!

Arianiss gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +131 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +66 == +177
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!
An ice-covered wraith claws at you!
AS: +110 vs DS: +293 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +7 = -139
A clean miss.

You ask, "So ye bring yer minions?"

Elendr leans on his broadsword.

Junis just arrived.

An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

You hear the faint thoughts of Radgast echo in your mind:
"can the punk be slayed?"

Junis just went south.

Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +131 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +74 == +185
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Dicate gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +364 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +45 == +389
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

Junis just arrived.

An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Arianiss gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +131 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +77 == +188
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Dicate gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Dicate gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +364 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +99 == +443
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

An ice-covered wraith gestures at Junis!
An ice-covered wraith hurls a powerful lightning bolt at Junis!
AS: +115 vs DS: +204 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +70 = +17
A clean miss.

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith gestures at Junis!
Junis blinks momentarily.

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith gestures at Junis!
An ice-covered wraith hurls a powerful lightning bolt at Junis!
AS: +115 vs DS: +204 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +43 = -10
A clean miss.

Arianiss gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +131 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +46 == +157
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Arianiss gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +131 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +30 == +141
Warding failed!
An ice-covered wraith blinks for a moment, then runs north screaming!

Dicate gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +364 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +26 == +370
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Dicate just went north.

Elymir exclaims, "You have doomed this entire town by your hands!"

Elymir glares at you.

Junis says, "Elymir, come now. My Lord doesn't accept fools into his service."

Arianiss exclaims, "Bring in some arch wights!"

Arianiss raises his fist at Elymir.

You hear Gavrail yell, "The betrayer's minions!"

You exclaim, "I have doomed nothing!"

Elendr just went south.
Lady Sherysse just arrived.
Great Lord Grandevr's group just arrived.
Elendr just arrived.
Elendr just went north.

Grandevr clasps Sherysse's hand tenderly.

Elendr just arrived.

You say, "Ye have."

Elendr says, "where..."

You hear the faint thoughts of Fahlen echo in your mind:
"Retribution folks, retribution"

Sherysse says, "sorry"

You hear the faint thoughts of Talantris echo in your mind:
"Where is Elymir?"

Elymir exclaims, "You have been decieved by the Traitor. He will destroy you and this town after he takes our power!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Hhooru echo in your mind:
"Elymir on North Road"

Sherysse rubs Skyfawn gently.

Atoyoz just hugged Skyfawn.

Talantris just arrived.

Merjinia rubs Skyfawn gently.

Talantris turns to face Elymir.

Zosopage says, "not your fault"

Elymir sneers.

Elendr blinks at Gavrail.

You say, "So ye say, Elymir, but I have seen nothing to believe this."

Grandevr says, "The Lich is losing its hold on Elymir"

Junis says, "You won't prove that by these attacks Elymir, you only play to Thurfels hand."

Adimiron just arrived.

Ichiko asks, "Thurfel is not th' one summoning zombies on us now, is he?"

You say, "Nothing at all."

Zosopage says, "would have been someone else"

Gavrail asks, "This is what you want for the town?"

Talantris says, "Elymir."

Zosopage just hugged Skyfawn.

Hhooru says, "Two liches."

Gavrail glances at Ichiko.

Hhooru mutters under his breath.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sothog echo in your mind:
"Elymir has left town center. Anybody spotted him yet?"

You say, "This is what ye bring."

Elymir exclaims, "You have been deceived. He has swoon you, and you have fallen for it, child!"

Gavrail asks, "He's not?"

Hhooru says, "Gavrail, go back to the graveyard."

Sherysse shakes her head, clucking her tongue.

Fahlen comes out of hiding.
You have no idea what Fahlen is attempting to steal from Elymir, but before he can, flames envelope his hand! Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Elymir exclaims, "YOU WILL BE THE ULTIMATE END OF THIS TOWN!"

Elymir sneers at you.

Gavrail exclaims, "I will soon enough, and you before me!"

Elendr slowly paces to his left, moving in a circle around you.

Talantris nods to Elymir.

You glance at Elymir.

Lord Sothog just arrived.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ravinhawk hums distractedly to himself.

You exclaim, "This town will not end!"

Gavrail stares at Hhooru.

Valiria says, "There will be no end"

Belthania says, "what is this guy doing"

You exclaim, "Lich!"

Elymir laughs!

Arianiss asks, "Is it too much to ask for an elf to get a bit more undead?"

You hear the voice of Luq ask, "Elymir, you fool... do you really think you can take Icemule?"

Grandevr scowls at Elymir.

You say, "Ye lie and lie and lie."

Arianiss shifts his weight.

Elymir says, "You have doomed it so, child."

Belthania squints at Elendr.

You say, "Ye always lie."

Sherysse says, "he's summoning undead on the town"

Valiria exclaims, "You will be the one finding your ending, this town lives!"

(Elendr moves to stand at Gavrail's side and slightly behind her.)

Valiria glares.

Gavrail yells, "Who will take Icemule!"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Belthania says, "well kill him"

The arctic wolf growls, "is the invasion over?"

Grandevr says, "The Northern Fury will not allow any catastrophe to descend upon this town, foolish Liches"

Hhooru says, "You can go back to your tomb as well, Elymir."

Gavrail glances at Elymir.

Elymir says, "There are two sides struggling for this town, and the Traitor will destroy you as he takes our power."

Gavrail exclaims, "Not Elymir!"

Talantris says, "Elendr."

Talantris turns to face Elendr.

Gavrail glances at Fyrentennimar.

Elendr raises an eyebrow in Talantris's direction.

You exclaim, "Ye made the struggle!"

Gavrail snorts.

Merjinia exclaims, "Aye Icemule will survive!"

Fyrentennimar peers quizzically at Gavrail.

You hear the voice of Luq say, "Gavrail, you and Elymir should leave now. 'Fore ya hurt yerselfs."

You point at Elymir.

Elymir laughs!

Merjinia hunches up her shoulders and snarls menacingly at Elymir!

You point at Gavrail.

Elymir growls ferociously!

Gavrail taps Talantris lightly on his shoulder.

Sothog asks, "And somehow slaying the townsfolk at random will save you?"

Rogad growls ferociously!

Elymir points him staff at Luq. A blazing ring of fire erupts from the serpents maws atop the staff, engulfing Luq in flames! The inferno lasts only for a moment, but the magical energies of the fire do their job, stripping Luq of all his spells.

Hhooru winces.

Sherysse says, "killing us is not effective strategy to win us over, liches."

You say, "Ye and those of yer brothers and sisters."

Gavrail says, "There's Elymir..."

Hhooru mutters under his breath.

Ichiko exclaims, "And take your pet Elendr with ye!"

Talantris turns to face Gavrail.

Talantris asks, "Yes?"

Gavrail points at Elymir.

The arctic wolf growls, "is that lich still around?"

Elendr glances at Ichiko.

Luq comes out of hiding.

Luq growls ferociously!

Talantris nods to Elendr.

Elymir howls with laughter!

Ravinhawk shakes his head.

You say, "Ye have been cruel and vindictive."

Elymir says, "You're so blinded by the Traitor."

Luq says, "You're magik does not intimidate me, Elymir."

Elendr gazes up into the heavens.

Arianiss says, "Hmm."

Belthania says, "something tells me that i dont like you"

Sothog says, "I say it again- you play into Thurfel's hands with these acts of violence."

You say, "Ye are so much talk and nothing else."

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Elymir says, "He will take everything you love, and turn it to ruins."

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

An ice-covered wraith swings a closed fist at Ravinhawk!
AS: +100 vs DS: +217 with AvD: +5 + d100 roll: +19 = -93
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith claws at Junis!
AS: +88 vs DS: +456 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +62 = -287
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!
The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith claws at Belthania!
AS: +110 vs DS: +202 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +31 = -38
A clean miss.

Arianiss gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +131 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +36 == +147
Warding failed!
An ice-covered wraith blinks for a moment, then runs south screaming!

Ravinhawk swings a glaes-studded rolaren talon sword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +225 vs DS: +95 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +52 = +218
... and hits for 93 points of damage!

Dicate gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +364 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +21 == +365
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

You look at Elymir and shake your head.

Atoyoz looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Atoyoz whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +273 vs DS: +185 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +25 = +154
... and hits for 40 points of damage!
The ice-covered wraith is knocked to the ground!
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +273 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +45 = +284
... and hits for 113 points of damage!
The ice-covered wraith is knocked to the ground!

Belthania looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Belthania whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Belthania swings a white vultite broadsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +204 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +73 = +238
... and hits for 82 points of damage!
Belthania swings a white vultite broadsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +204 vs DS: +25 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +16 = +231
... and hits for 99 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered wraith screams evilly one last time and goes still.
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Arianiss gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +131 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +30 == +141
Warding failed!
An ice-covered wraith rises up.
An ice-covered wraith blinks for a moment, then runs south screaming!

Ichiko looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Ichiko whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!

Fyrentennimar smiles.

An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Gavrail exclaims, "by the gods!"

Luq says, "And neither do your minions."

Fyrentennimar says, "hello again"

Fyrentennimar nods curtly to Gavrail.

Elymir says, "Mark my words, child -- you will be destroyed by him."

Elymir glares at you.

You say, "The gods are not part of ye."

Talantris nods to Elendr.

Kymbers asks, "Oh and this is to convince us that you are nae th' ones that are seeking th' ultimate power?" An ice-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!
An ice-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!
An ice-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!
An ice-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!
An ice-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!

Gavrail exclaims, "The minions of Thurfel!"

An ice-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!
An ice-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!

Belthania says, "I doubt it"

An ice-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!
An ice-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!

Rogad swings a bone-pommeled vaalorn greatsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +296 vs DS: +306 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +7 = +35
A clean miss.

Atoyoz looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Atoyoz whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +273 vs DS: +300 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +28 = +38
A clean miss.

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ice-covered zombie, Merjinia's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +273 vs DS: +117 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +44 = +237
... and hits for 56 points of damage!
Right arm ripped from socket at the elbow!
The ice-covered zombie stares at her mangled stump as if she is unable to comprehend that it is missing.
The ice-covered zombie is knocked to the ground!

Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered zombie.
CS: +131 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +59 == +146
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered zombie freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
An ice-covered zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

Luq laughs!

Sherysse hacks at an ice-covered zombie but it has no effect.

Ravinhawk swings a glaes-studded rolaren talon sword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +225 vs DS: +67 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +48 = +236
... and hits for 84 points of damage!
Deft slash!
The ice-covered zombie is spun around and hit hard in its lower back.

Adimiron swings a dark vultite longsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +121 vs DS: +144 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +5 = +19
A clean miss.

Bildiom swings a glaes-edged vultite handaxe at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +215 vs DS: +67 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +5 = +185
... and hits for 48 points of damage!
Solid strike caves the ice-covered zombie's skull in, resulting in instant death!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered zombie shudders slightly then ceases her so called life.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Ichiko looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Ichiko whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Ichiko swings a dark vultite talon sword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +195 vs DS: +175 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +37 = +93
A clean miss.
Ichiko swings a dark vultite talon sword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +195 vs DS: +175 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +93 = +149
... and hits for 47 points of damage!
Ichiko swings a dark vultite talon sword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +195 vs DS: +185 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +63 = +109
... and hits for 4 points of damage!
Ichiko swings a dark vultite talon sword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +195 vs DS: +185 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +21 = +67
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!
An ice-covered wraith extends an evil talon!
An ice-covered wraith claws at Dicate!
AS: +80 vs DS: +556 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +74 = -375
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith claws at Sherysse!
AS: +110 vs DS: +248 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +64 = -55
A clean miss.

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!
An ice-covered wraith claws at Elendr!
AS: +110 vs DS: +514 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +65 = -320
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie's eyes flash bright red!
An ice-covered zombie tries to bite Luq!
AS: +195 vs DS: +303 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +26 = -58
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie waves her arms around flinging bits of flesh towards you.
An ice-covered zombie claws at Aryleste!
AS: +201 vs DS: +287 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +1 = -50
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie tries to bite an arctic wolf!
AS: +195 vs DS: -20 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +49 = +314
... and hits for 161 points of damage!
Masterful slash to the arctic wolf's lower back!
Spinal cord and life are just memories now.

An ice-covered zombie tries to bite Tjaran!
AS: +195 vs DS: +305 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +63 = -23
A clean miss.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Jestin gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +326 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +57 == +363
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Merjinia regains control of her senses!

An ice-covered wraith extends an evil talon!
An ice-covered wraith swings a closed fist at Sothog!
AS: +100 vs DS: +244 with AvD: +17 + d100 roll: +32 = -95
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith claws at Sherysse!
AS: +88 vs DS: +248 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +55 = -86
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith claws at Belthania!
AS: +110 vs DS: +202 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +98 = +29
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith swings a closed fist at Sherysse!
AS: +100 vs DS: +248 with AvD: -7 + d100 roll: +22 = -133
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie's flesh begins dripping and oozing on the ground.
An ice-covered zombie claws at Belthania!
AS: +161 vs DS: +202 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +28 = +10
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie claws at an arctic wolf!
AS: +201 vs DS: -20 with AvD: +52 + d100 roll: +39 = +312
... and hits for 118 points of damage!
Massive blow smashes through ribs and drives the arctic wolf's heart out the back.

An ice-covered zombie's eyes flash bright red!
An ice-covered zombie claws at Valiria!
AS: +201 vs DS: +247 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +36 = +25
A clean miss.

Radoria swings a dark vultite talon sword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +241 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +66 = +232
... and hits for 63 points of damage!
Gruesome slash opens the ice-covered zombie's forehead!
Grey matter spills forth!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered zombie falls to the ground, a lifeless lump of flesh.

Adimiron swings a dark vultite longsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +121 vs DS: +144 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +38 = +52
A clean miss.

Atoyoz looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Atoyoz whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +273 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +80 = +319
... and hits for 118 points of damage!
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +273 vs DS: +97 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +87 = +304
... and hits for 162 points of damage!

Kymbers asks, "this is yer way to earn our trust?"

Rogad swings a bone-pommeled vaalorn greatsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +296 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +34 = +296
... and hits for 168 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered wraith falls to the ground motionless.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

An ice-covered zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Dicate gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +364 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +89 == +433
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

An ice-covered wraith claws at Radoria!
AS: +110 vs DS: +179 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +16 = -22
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

An ice-covered wraith claws at Sherysse!
AS: +88 vs DS: +248 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +51 = -90
A clean miss.

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith claws at Ravinhawk!
AS: +110 vs DS: +217 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +91 = +15
A clean miss.

Taylir swings a blued and gilded vultite longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +298 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +54 = +318
... and hits for 143 points of damage!

Two burning red eyes appear in midair, and the rest of a hideous ice-covered wraith quickly materializes before you!
The ice-covered wraith spins in a frenzy and a strong wind whips around you.

Radoria swings a dark vultite talon sword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +241 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +72 = +238
... and hits for 70 points of damage!
Wild upward slash removes the ice-covered zombie's face from its skull!
Interesting way to die.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered zombie falls to the ground, a lifeless lump of flesh.

Adimiron swings a dark vultite longsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +121 vs DS: +144 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +54 = +68
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Valiria says, "We wil nae be destroyed, our spirits are in this town and its for that we fight.. not for you.. or for anyone else"

An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!
An ice-covered wraith gestures at Chomm!
An ice-covered wraith hurls a powerful lightning bolt at Chomm!
AS: +115 vs DS: +486 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +91 = -241
A clean miss.

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!
The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith claws at Gavrail!
AS: +110 vs DS: +365 with AvD: +52 + d100 roll: +28 = -175
A clean miss.

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith gestures at Grandevr!
An ice-covered wraith hurls a freezing ball of pure cold at Grandevr!
AS: +115 vs DS: +492 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +93 = -245
A clean miss.

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith swings a closed fist at Skyfawn!
AS: +100 vs DS: +783 with AvD: +4 + d100 roll: +14 = -665
A clean miss.

You say, "Such lies ye tell."

Jestin gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +326 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +18 == +324
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Dicate gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +364 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +46 == +390
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

Atoyoz looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Atoyoz whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +273 vs DS: +97 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +70 = +287
... and hits for 149 points of damage!
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +273 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +17 = +256
... and hits for 91 points of damage!

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith extends an evil talon!
An ice-covered wraith tries to ensnare Kymbers!
AS: +56 vs DS: +307 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +69 = -152
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!
An ice-covered wraith claws at Gavrail!
AS: +110 vs DS: +365 with AvD: +52 + d100 roll: +94 = -109
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie tries to bite Adimiron!
AS: +156 vs DS: +211 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +56 = +33
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie claws at Aryleste!
AS: +161 vs DS: +287 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +46 = -45
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie glares at Grandevr and gurgles, "Just want your eyes... taste good..."
An ice-covered zombie tries to bite Grandevr!
AS: +195 vs DS: +535 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +70 = -246
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.
An ice-covered zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

Adimiron swings a dark vultite longsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +121 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +57 = +110
... and hits for 2 points of damage!
Thrust slides along the back.
Cuts a nagging itch.

Jestin gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +326 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +65 == +371
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

Merjinia swings a short-hafted black vultite hatchet at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +15 vs DS: +144 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +3 = -94
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie tries to bite Hhooru!
AS: +156 vs DS: +424 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +93 = -141
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie claws at Jestin!
AS: +201 vs DS: +572 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +82 = -254
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Bildiom swings a glaes-edged vultite handaxe at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +215 vs DS: +144 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +1 = +104
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
Glancing blow to the ice-covered zombie's right leg!

Ravinhawk swings a glaes-studded rolaren talon sword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +225 vs DS: +145 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +80 = +190
... and hits for 43 points of damage!
Well placed strike shatters a rib!

Sherysse hacks at an ice-covered wraith but it has no effect.

Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered zombie.
CS: +131 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +35 == +122
Warding failed!
An ice-covered zombie blinks for a moment, then runs north screaming!

Klatt gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Klatt gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
Klatt hurls a stream of fire at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +161 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +55 + d100 roll: +100 = +241
... and hits for 134 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered wraith falls to the ground motionless.
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Dicate gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Dicate gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +364 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +46 == +390
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Belthania says, "I serve Thurfel "

An ice-covered zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

Zosopage swings an antique oak hilted vultite falchion at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +318 vs DS: +175 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +58 = +236
... and hits for 111 points of damage!

Adimiron swings a dark vultite longsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +121 vs DS: +144 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +66 = +80
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!
An ice-covered wraith gestures at Valiria!
An ice-covered wraith hurls a powerful lightning bolt at Valiria!
AS: +105 vs DS: +148 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +86 = +80
A clean miss.

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith claws at Chomm!
AS: +110 vs DS: +545 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +55 = -357
A clean miss.

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith swings a closed fist at Fyrentennimar!
AS: +100 vs DS: +332 with AvD: +1 + d100 roll: +33 = -198
A clean miss.

The wraith moans evilly!
An ice-covered wraith draws inward for a moment!

Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered zombie.
CS: +131 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +70 == +157
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered zombie freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

Atoyoz looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Atoyoz whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +273 vs DS: +165 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +70 = +219
... and hits for 81 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered wraith falls to the ground motionless.
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +273 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +57 = +296
... and hits for 123 points of damage!

An ice-covered zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

Rogad swings a bone-pommeled vaalorn greatsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +296 vs DS: +145 with AvD: +38 + d100 roll: +76 = +265
... and hits for 128 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves the ice-covered zombie without a right leg!
An ice-covered zombie looks down at his mangled right leg and falls over!

An ice-covered wraith claws at Skyfawn!
AS: +90 vs DS: +783 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +63 = -607
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Ichiko looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Ichiko whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Ichiko swings a dark vultite talon sword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +195 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +77 = +233
... and hits for 100 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered wraith falls to the ground motionless.
Ichiko swings a dark vultite talon sword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +195 vs DS: +175 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +40 = +96
A clean miss.
Ichiko swings a dark vultite talon sword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +195 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +17 = +173
... and hits for 53 points of damage!
Ichiko swings a dark vultite talon sword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +195 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +56 = +212
... and hits for 125 points of damage!
The ice-covered wraith is knocked to the ground!
** Ichiko's vultite talon sword sprays forth a shower of pure water! **
... 35 points of damage!
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Bildiom swings a glaes-edged vultite handaxe at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +215 vs DS: +80 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +1 = +168
... and hits for 38 points of damage!
Skull cracks in several places.

Sherysse looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Sherysse whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Sherysse hacks at an ice-covered wraith but it has no effect.
Sherysse hacks at an ice-covered wraith but it has no effect.
Sherysse hacks at an ice-covered wraith but it has no effect.
Sherysse hacks at an ice-covered wraith but it has no effect.
Sherysse hacks at an ice-covered wraith but it has no effect.
Sherysse hacks at an ice-covered zombie but it has no effect.
Sherysse hacks at an ice-covered zombie but it has no effect.

Taylir swings a blued and gilded vultite longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +298 vs DS: +175 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +51 = +215
... and hits for 89 points of damage!

Khiten swings a blued and gilded vultite longsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +223 vs DS: +81 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +60 = +239
... and hits for 91 points of damage!
Quick, powerful slash!
The ice-covered zombie's chest is ripped open!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered zombie shudders slightly then ceases his so called life.

An ice-covered zombie's flesh begins dripping and oozing on the ground.
An ice-covered zombie claws at Grandevr!
AS: +161 vs DS: +535 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +74 = -277
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie claws at Arianiss!
AS: +161 vs DS: +318 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +84 = -36
A clean miss.

Dicate gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +364 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +17 == +361
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

An ice-covered zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

Adimiron swings a dark vultite longsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +121 vs DS: +144 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +63 = +77
A clean miss.

An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Ravinhawk swings a glaes-studded rolaren talon sword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +225 vs DS: +144 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +21 = +132
... and hits for 13 points of damage!
Quick slash catches the ice-covered zombie's cheek!
Dimples are always nice.

Zosopage swings an antique oak hilted vultite falchion at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +318 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +11 = +289
... and hits for 135 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered wraith falls to the ground motionless.
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Dicate gestures at an ice-covered wraith.
CS: +364 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +68 == +412
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered wraith freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Atoyoz looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Atoyoz whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +273 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +82 = +321
... and hits for 144 points of damage!
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +273 vs DS: +185 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +71 = +200
... and hits for 78 points of damage!
The ice-covered wraith is knocked to the ground!

Khiten swings a blued and gilded vultite longsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +223 vs DS: +145 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +89 = +204
... and hits for 43 points of damage!
Quick flick slashes the ice-covered zombie's forehead!

Arianiss gestures at an ice-covered zombie.
CS: +131 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +58 == +145
Warding failed!
An ice-covered zombie blinks for a moment, then runs north screaming!

Belthania looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Belthania whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Belthania swings a white vultite broadsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +204 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +83 = +248
... and hits for 107 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered wraith falls to the ground motionless.
Belthania swings a white vultite broadsword at an ice-covered wraith!
AS: +204 vs DS: +65 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +29 = +204
... and hits for 122 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered wraith's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered wraith screams evilly one last time and goes still.

Jestin gestures at an ice-covered zombie.
CS: +326 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +27 == +309
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
An ice-covered zombie freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.
An ice-covered zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.
An ice-covered wraith turns to dust.

Grandevr says, "The efforts of yourselves and your minions, are futile, ignorant Liches"

Gavrail just went north.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
The air takes on a definite chill here. To the north, you can see the gleam of moonlight reflecting off ice, and it seems the road is headed straight into the glacier. To the north and east, the Temple rises above the city on a hill of ice, watching over the city and shining like a polished crystal in the moonlight. You also see the Aryleste disk, some silver coins, a badly damaged fel coffer, a twisted wand, a corroded earring, some purple mithril-bloom, a plain silver strongbox, some gold leggings, the Radoria disk, the Alary disk, a battered iron trunk, the Sherysse disk, a battered brass trunk, a corroded mithril coffer and a steel lockpick.
Also here: Elendr, Lady Aryleste, Lord Khiten, Jestin, Lady Taylir, Great Lady Rogad, Lord Sothog, Bildiom, Lord Alary, Radoria, Lord Luq, Lord Belthania, Lady Kymbers, Lord Tjaran, Lady Valiria, Adimiron, Klatt, Talantris, Lady Sherysse
Obvious paths: north, south.

Elymir growls ferociously!

You notice Fahlen try to tiptoe silently by you.

Sothog asks, "Elymir. Has placing your vessel upon the altar of the Bloody One doomed you?"

A wave of power flows out of Sherysse and toward a diamond-edged black vultite falchion.
A brilliant white light wraps around the falchion for a moment and then quickly seeps into its surface leaving a soft white afterglow.

Junis just arrived.
Dicate just arrived.

Luq says, "This is nothing more than a farce, Elymir."

Adimiron just arrived.
Lord Tjaran's group just arrived.

Bildiom scoffs at Elymir.

Wwyrmx just arrived.

Elymir asks, "My vessel?"

Elymir howls with laughter!

You say, "Orb."

Sothog asks, "Is this your revenge for said act?"

Elymir says, "It is not my vessel he has. Mine is still hidden."

Bildiom asks, "be that the best ya kin do Elymir?"

Elymir says, "And you will never find it."

You ask, "Then why did ye come for it?"

Sothog says, "Perhaps."

Jestin asks, "Then whose is it?"

You cock your head at Elymir.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Jestin peers quizzically at Elymir.

Elymir says, "I come to stop the Traitor, the Deceiver."

Sothog says, "Interesting."

A snow bird just flew in.

You ask, "Whose orb is it?"

Talantris nods to Elendr.

You stare at Elymir.

Kymbers asks, "Then why do ye hurt innocent?"

Kymbers says, "Ye are full of lies"

Elymir says, "None of your concern. Your concern is you're being deceived by the Traitor."

Sothog says, "Perhaps hot."

Sothog coughs.

You say, "It is my concern."

Sothog says, "Not."

Jestin nods to Sothog.

Elymir howls with laughter!

You say, "Because ye possess others against their will."

Kymbers says, "My life is my concern as are th' good folks of my home."

You exclaim, "So aye, is my concern!"

Sothog says, "The desperate often go to extremes, for revenge."

Elymir asks, "Which is worse, child... possessing one, or dooming an entire town and civilization at the first swoon?"

A snow bird flies south.

Elymir sneers at you.

Elendr stares at Elymir.

You say, "Ye know nothing of me."

Elymir grins at Elendr.

Elymir says, "I know more than you think, child."

You say, "Possessing is taking one's being."

You say, "It is never right."

You say, "Never."

Belthania says, "a diety in yer own mind are ya"

Kymbers asks, "Ye donnae know where yer vessel is tho do ye?"

You say, "I do not care what justification ye try and make."

Elymir exclaims, "So you care not that you have doomed an entire civilization?!"

(Elendr lips quirk upwards as he begins to smile as well.)

Elymir howls with laughter!

Sothog asks, "So, Thurfel has plans beyond this town?"

You say, "I cannot doom anything, lich."

Talantris grins at Elendr.

You say, "continue to blame."

Elymir says, "You have, and you did."

Junis says, "You can, and have Iscikella. Don't close your mind again."

An ice-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!
An ice-covered zombie struggles up out of the ground!

You say, "I cannot."

Grandevr says, "Ahh, delusions... when power corrupts... twis a sad thing to see"

Grandevr nods to Elymir.

An ice-covered zombie moans evilly!
An ice-covered zombie looks at the ground longingly.

You look at Junis and shake your head.

You say, "I have no power, Junis."

You say, "And he knows it."

You point at Elymir.

An ice-covered zombie spins around to look behind itself, almost falling over.
An ice-covered zombie glares at Sothog with hatred in his eyes.

Sothog says, "Rage blinds one to the right course as well."

Elendr glances at Elymir.

You glance at Elymir.

Elymir says, "Gaze upon her face. Know who to blame for your future deaths."

Elymir points at you.

Ravinhawk marches up to an ice-covered zombie and glares darkly.

You point at Elymir.

An ice-covered zombie shambles south.

An ice-covered zombie glares at Alary with hatred in his eyes.

You say, "Gaze there."

Elendr stares at you.

Elymir says, "Once Thurfel has our combined powers, nothing will stop him... this town will be nothing but a crater in the snow."

An ice-covered zombie shambles south.

Belthania says, "life just got interesting"

Atoyoz shifts her weight.

Belthania winks.

Hhooru says, "Bah"

You say, "Elymir, ye lie so baldly."

Elymir laughs!

Junis shakes his head.

Atoyoz narrows her eyes.

Elymir says, "For once, I speak the truth."

Elendr says, "Without a shred of evidence, without a piece of proof. You trust him. You are so naive. He gives you a little attention and you trust him... you are vain as well."

Belthania says, "actually he doesnt lie totally"

Junis asks, "Why do you dismiss it so quickly Iscikella?"

Kymbers asks, "For once?"

Sherysse looks thoughtfully at Elymir.

Catthief asks, "It over?"

Kymbers asks, "Why only for once?"

Hhooru says, "Arianiss is with Gavrail."

You say, "I am nothing of the kind, Elendr."

Sothog says, "And by what means does Thurfel intend to steal your power? I suspect, but I'd like to hear your theory."

You say, "Ye know nothing of me either."

Sherysse says, "not sure, Catthief"

Elendr says, "You are. You just won't admit it to yourself."

Catthief nods.

Belthania says, "no matter which way you look at it we are doomed"

Elendr just went north.

Lady Ilvane just arrived.

Sherysse looks over at Belthania and shakes her head.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Elymir says, "Who has strived to help Thurfel attain the Staff... attain our vessels."

You say, "Putting onus on me is so easy."

Sothog nods to Ilvane.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Elymir exclaims, "It is you who has damned them all!"

Catthief says, "And I thought I was a pessimist."

Sherysse says, "don't say that Belthania"

Elymir points at you.

You laugh out loud!

Belthania says, "it is true"

Kymbers says, "We are only doomed if ye have no faith in us."

Elymir howls with laughter!

You exclaim, "I have no special powers!"

Sherysse says, "have faith and stand together"

Belthania says, "i serve thurfel"

Luq says, "Are you still here Elymir? Dozed off for a minute there, thought you'd have given up on your fultile effort by now..."

You exclaim, "I have no special gift of persuasion!"

Belthania says, "and he is as tricky as they come"

Luq pokes Elymir, but before he can, flame envelopes his finger. Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Elymir just went south.

Fahlen leaps from hiding to attack!
Fahlen swings a silver-edged black rolaren backsword at an ice-covered zombie!
AS: +269 vs DS: +144 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +53 = +206
... and hits for 64 points of damage!
Awesome shot skewers skull! The ice-covered zombie blinks once and falls quite dead!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the ice-covered zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The ice-covered zombie falls to the ground, a lifeless lump of flesh.

An ice-covered zombie tries to bite you!
AS: +195 vs DS: +334 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +58 = -47
A clean miss.

An ice-covered zombie glares at Elendr and gurgles, "Just want your eyes... taste good..."
An ice-covered zombie tries to bite Elendr!
AS: +192 vs DS: +514 with AvD: +20 + d100 roll: +89 = -213
A clean miss.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Crazyfingerz disk, a table leg, a polished plate, a steel lockpick, a glass of Penguin pilsner and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Junis, Elymir, Katalynna, Radgast, Dalboz, Lady Valiria who is sitting, Lord Eldrec who is lying down, Laevin who is sitting.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Elymir growls ferociously!

You exclaim, "Lying lich!"

Junis asks, "I told you liches where it was months ago, and yet you still don't have it. My Lord must be dissapointed in you no?"

Radgast says, "Hi Elymir"

Elendr just arrived.

You glare at Elymir.

Junis peers quizzically at Elymir.

You hear the voice of Crazyfingerz say, "can we not just kill this lich, its starting to annoy me"

Elymir howls with laughter!

Crazyfingerz comes out of hiding.

Radgast says, "we should talk this over "

Elymir says, "Everyone bow to your future queen... and death-bringer."

Elymir points at you.

Junis says, "Try if you wish to die."

Crazyfingerz tickles Elymir, but before he can, flame envelopes his finger. Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Ilvane mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Radgast bows.
Radgast bows.

You say, "I am no queen."

Radgast bows.

Luq says, "Are you still here Elymir? Dozed off for a minute there, thought you'd have given up on your fultile effort by now..."

You haul off and slap Elymir up'side the head!

Elendr blinks.

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Luq, the storm engulfing him in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Luq looks like an oversized firefly!
... 70 points of damage!
Massive shock totally burns out the nervous system. Nothing works anymore.
* Luq drops dead at your feet!

Gormand twitches a bit and contorts his face in a lunatic grin.

Dalboz asks, "wanna drink elymir?"

Aryleste gestures at Luq.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Luq, then fades into the body.

Gormand blinks.

Radgast says, "uh dun slap em"

Ilvane rubs her chin thoughtfully.

The ghostly laughter of Luq echoes through the room, sending a shiver down your spine.

Gormand grins at Radgast.

Fizzleworth asks, "What the hey?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Luq say, "You fool"

Dalboz says, "all this explodin must be makin ya thirsty"

Junis asks, "Come now Elymir, why do you ignore me? Is it because I speak the truth?"

Elymir says, "You will look back upon this day and wish you had listened to me, child."

You hear the ghostly voice of Luq say, "Lorminstra favors me, and because of that I will be back."

To your utter amazement, Luq's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a wall of force that ripples out from Luq's pale body

Crazyfingerz attempts to nudge Elymir, but before he can, flame envelopes his elbow. Startled, he pulls his arm back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

You say, "I will never wish I listened to ye, lich."

Elymir says, "When you're alone... sitting upon a ruined battlefield... and your friends are dead all around you."

Shinoboo asks, "should we raise in voln?"

Elymir glares at you.
You glare at Elymir.

Radgast smiles.

Crazyfingerz glares at Elymir.

Elymir says, "You will be their cause, because you listened to the Traitor who has deceived you."

Fizzleworth exclaims, "Voln help us!!!"

Catthief smiles.

Catthief says, "Evening, Elymir."

Kymbers says, "Nae Elymir. Ye are so wrong."

Elendr says, "You'd think someone as wise as Lumnis would have entrusted into someone who would at least admit when she could be wrong."

You say, "I hardly think so."

Tjaran asks, "Who is to say you are not deceiving us now?"

Tjaran cocks his head at Elymir.

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Crazyfingerz, the storm engulfing him in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Crazyfingerz looks like an oversized firefly!
... 50 points of damage!
Powerful blast reduces Crazyfingerz to a smoldering pile of ash!
* Crazyfingerz drops dead at your feet!

Gormand blinks.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Shinoboo says, "i'm putting bodies in voln to raise"

Radgast asks, "Elymir will you be my friend?"

Elymir howls with laughter!

Aryleste gestures at Crazyfingerz.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Crazyfingerz, then fades into the body.

You hear Gavrail recite:
"The Betrayer will teach you, if none other can, m'lady!"

Radgast screams!

Junis asks, "Come now Liches, why do you still not have the staff?"

You belt out, "Gavrail, ye do not convince!"

Ilvane gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Fizzleworth recites:
"Voln
I call upon thee
in this terrible moment
help us vanquish these undead creatures..."

Belthania says, "you are weak and can not fight fist to fist"

Fizzleworth gets up into a kneeling position and begins to pray.

Dalboz asks, "why don't you call some undead upon thurfel?"

Kymbers says, "We have th' powers of returning life, ye will never destroy us."

You hear Gavrail recite:
"And for you the pain will be redoubled!"

Elymir says, "Mark my words, child. A lesson will be taught to you that not even I would have done."

Ilvane blinks.

(Elendr looks confused.)

Elymir says, "Thurfel will betray you, he will destroy you, and then he will spit upon everyone's corpse."

You say, "I rather doubt that, Elymir. I never saw ye shrink from hurting."

Fizzleworth exclaims, "Never will I surrend to you, lich!!!"

Valiria mutters under her breath.

Belthania says, "Elymir you are very weak"

Zosopage asks, "and you wouldn't?"

Fyrentennimar gazes fondly at Gavrail.

Grandevr says, "I just want to know when will these Liches realize that their efforts at decieving us are futile, and give up"

Ilvane asks, "And we should trust you because you would not betray?"

Elymir fades into a few sparks of black energy that snake along the ground, and then is gone.

Ilvane gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

(Iscikella glares after the energy.)

Valiria frowns.

Skyfawn sighs in relief.

Sherysse rubs Skyfawn gently.

Elendr says, "Don't trust me if you wish. I offer not a shred of proof."

Radgast leans on Skyfawn.

Gavrail glances at Fyrentennimar and touches her cheek.

(Catthief glances at the ground.)

Kymbers asks, "Whey don't they attack Thurfel himself instead of us? Are they nae powerful enough?"

Sothog says, "True."

Dalboz chuckles.

Elendr says, "But don't trust him either."

Fyrentennimar smiles at Gavrail.

Ilvane smiles at Gavrail.

You glance at Ilvane.

Skyfawn fidgets.

Ilvane glances at you.

Sothog says, "I never entirely trust anyone. One never knows."

Zosopage says, "you expect us to take your word on faith but you continue to kill us"

Elendr glares at Fyrentennimar.

Gavrail exclaims, "Ye'll have a lot of muddling to do to get past the Betrayer!"

Grandevr stares at Fyrentennimar.

Sothog says, "I've dealt with... politics of this nature before."

Elendr glances at Gavrail.

You cover your ears.

Kymbers says, "Tis no wonder they find themselves in such a state"

Belthania says, "Gavrail is weak too"

Skyfawn fidgets.

Elendr sighs.

Belthania says, "the whole lot of you are weak"

Elendr gazes up into the heavens.

Radgast says, "then kill em all"

Zacciwie says, "I do smell a lich..."

Zacciwie sniffs.

Kymbers nods.

Ravinhawk starts chortling.

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Belthania!
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.
* Belthania drops dead at your feet!

Zacciwie glances at Gavrail.

Klatt asks, "Tis that why they are hiding?"

Ichiko says, "Pitiful things, they've forgotten what it is to be alive"

Zacciwie says, "Found it"

Elendr winces.

Kymbers says, "I am actually embarressed for yas."

Sothog says, "That's gotta hurt."

Gormand rubs Belthania gently.

You ask, "Why don't ye seek the peace ye could have had in eternity?"

Valiria frowns.

Valiria rubs Belthania gently.

You shake your head.

Ilvane shuffles her feet.

Sothog says, "I ought to know."

Sothog coughs.

Junis asks, "And why do you still lack the staff Gavrail? What is taking you so long? Is it because my Lord doesnt wish you to have the staff?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Belthania say, "you fight like a coward"

Sherysse rubs Belthania gently.

Junis searches around for a moment.

Zacciwie asks, "Another vessel was found?"

You mutter something about undead...

Zacciwie peers quizzically at Ilvane.

Hhooru says, "I think ya chose yer words wrongly Belth."

Ilvane nods to Zacciwie.

Zacciwie smirks.

Elendr hangs his head.

Zacciwie asks, "Where at?"

Sothog says, "My bet is that the Staff holds powers proof against undead."

You hear the ghostly voice of Belthania say, "no i chose them with faith"

You rub Belthania.

Kymbers just touched Belthania.
Kymbers gestures at Belthania.
Kymbers suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Belthania in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Belthania, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Belthania awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Skyfawn gestures at Kymbers.
The glazed look leaves Kymbers.

Kymbers says, "thankee Skyfawn"

Skyfawn gestures at Belthania.
The glazed look leaves Belthania.

Belthania stands up.

Gavrail asks, "Does your lord not wish me to have the staff? You need to ask that?"

Skyfawn says, "welcome"

Sothog says, "As such it likely can only be given freely, not taken by force."

Jestin chuckles.

Belthania says, "cant you fight toe to toe"

Belthania says, "or is magic all you have"

Junis says, "Yes, it seems I do."

Sothog says, "That's my theory, anyway."

Gavrail says, "Your lord is evil embodied, a betrayer to end all betrayers."

Ilvane asks, "You are just looking to die, more..aren't you?"

Gavrail glances at you.
Kymbers glances at Gavrail.

Belthania says, "no"

Shinoboo says, "oh shut up gavail"

Kymbers says, "Ye are but puppets"

Junis says, "You will not speak of the Lord Amasalen that way"

Junis glances at Gavrail.

You whisper quietly to Gavrail, "If I find yer orb, Gavrail, ye will get yer rest."

Radgast asks, "anyone want to conspire to take a deed from a certain someone?"

Shinoboo sticks out her tongue.

Gavrail hisses at you.

Ilvane grins.

Ilvane leans on you.

You say, "Very snakely."

Shinoboo points at Gavrail.

Sothog says, "Puppets, indeed, manipulated by the strings of hate and revenge."

Duoncon glances at Gavrail.

You cock your head at Gavrail.

Radgast nods.

Zacciwie says, "Would you like a face painting? I think I could make a sad frown or something not so happy and cheerful"

Kymbers nods.

Zosopage says, "you say he betrays us yet you do as well, you lie to us all "

You squint.

Zacciwie peers quizzically at Gavrail.

Belthania says, "Thurfel will deal with the whole lot of you in due time"

Gavrail whispers, "and you will have yours whatever you find or do not find!"

Elendr leans against an ice statue.

Shinoboo says, "ickie"

Ilvane asks, "And Thurfel is a wise alternative, why?"

Shinoboo says, "and no fashion sense"

Ilvane peers quizzically at Belthania.

Shinoboo says, "you a definite poopoo head"

Kymbers says, "Thurfel does nae stand here and kill us off one by one"

Radgast asks, "what would knock someone over while getting hit by others?"

You whisper quietly to Gavrail, "I am not afraid, lady. I will fight best I can."

(Elendr stands there, slightly relaxed as he looks about the center.)

Sothog says, "The deaths of the citizens of this town will not make Thurfel any less alive."

Ilvane says, "He should be trusted because he has betrayed his so called friends.."

Ilvane shakes her head.

Ilvane says, "You are all a bit crazy."

Belthania says, "Thurfel may not be your choice as a friend but when he comes he comes in person"

Gavrail says, "The only alternative Thurfel is is more of what you have seen tonight. He grows stronger with every vessel you present him."

You glance at Ilvane.

(Talantris glances about, apparently waiting for something.)

Ilvane nods.

Talantris asks, "You'll not release more of your minions eh?"

A snow bird just flew in.

Shinoboo says, "he's a nut case"

Duoncon raises an eyebrow.

Gavrail exclaims, "You - all of you - seal your own doom!"

Grandevr glances at Gavrail and paces back and forth.

Ilvane asks, "You want all that power in one halflings hands?"

Belthania says, "they have but limited power"

Sherysse folds her arms over her chest.

Shinoboo says, "oh poop"

Shinoboo says, "go away"

Radgast exclaims, "Gavrail Yer not very nice yerself!"

Merjinia folds her arms over her chest, glancing at Gavrail.

Klatt hisses at Gavrail.

Shinoboo waves a hand at Gavrail, dismissing her indifferently.

You exclaim, "Ye do it!"

Elendr glances at Atoyoz.

You exclaim, "With yer politics!"

Gavrail glances at Radgast.

Sothog asks, "Then, Gavrail, what do you propose?"

You exclaim, "Go back to the grave!"

Atoyoz smirks.

Gavrail snorts.

Junis says, "Now now, don't lump me with this rabbel."

Kymbers says, "Gavrail, ye seem to be th' one standing 'ere shouting out all this yet ye stand there rotting and we are here breathing."

Dalboz bows to Gavrail.

Dalboz kneels down.

Elendr furrows his brow.

Gavrail smiles at Kymbers.

Gavrail says, "you..."

You shake your head.

Belthania says, "come back two nights from now and test Thurfel then"

Dalboz bows to Gavrail.

Sothog squints at Gavrail.

Kymbers smiles at Gavrail.

Zacciwie says, "You shouldn't have said that....next thing you know we'll stop breathing...."

Talantris nods to Elendr.

Gavrail recites:
"You would do well to listen to the voice of experience!"

Gavrail bows to Kymbers.

Shinoboo says, "go play with your monkies"

Junis says, "And Gavrail? The reason you yet lack the staff? Don't tell me you're not strong enough to take it from Xeldria."

Kymbers says, "Lumnis guides my steps and comforts me."

Shinoboo says, "lomrinstra guides me"

Shinoboo says, "and she finds you silly"

Shinoboo sticks out her tongue.

Elendr chuckles.

Talantris says, "I've more pressing matters to attend to."

Sothog says, "I doubt brute strength has anything to do with it."

Crazyfingerz recites:
"What experience is that, being a Lich sounds so enthralling"

Duoncon nods to Shinoboo.

Shinoboo says, "yes much more pressing"

Belthania says, "well I must have hit a nerve somewhere"

Belthania chuckles.

Shinoboo says, "idd you hear that the fashions coming in teh landing"

Talantris says, "An ally of my master, is about to strike Whenimers."

Atoyoz nods to Hhooru.

Ilvane fidgets.

You say, "She should take her experience back to the grave."

Shinoboo says, "gotta get a new purse"

You sigh.

Elendr sighs sadly.

Kymbers says, "Please do gather yer dropping of rotted flesh afore ye leave, we like ta keep our home clean."

Lady Ilvane just went north.

Atoyoz raises an eyebrow in Elendr's direction.

Junis shakes his head.

Elendr says, "Yes m'lady."

Elendr smiles softly.

The scent of perfume fades into the night.

Elendr says, "Good night."


This log is from the viewpoint of Elendr and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character.

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
Picks up just shortly after the previous log...
***END NOTE***

[Horned Owl Table]
A long, intricately carved horn is the centerpiece of this table. The horn rests on a small black lacquered pedestal. The chairbacks are decorated with small panels of ivory carved to represent different flowers.
Obvious exits: out.

You pull out a chair and plop yourself down at the table.

You sigh sadly.

Gavrail sighs.

You blink.

(Elendr looks up.)

You sigh softly.

(Elendr puts his arms on the table and lays his head in his arms, staring off to the side.)

You lean against a table.

(Elendr whispers to himself, "I don't understand if those were Thurfel's armies or Elymir's. And he just grinned at me. Why?")

(Elendr whispers again, "why..." while his face takes on a confused and downtrodden expression.)

Gavrail touches you softly on the shoulder.

You blink.

(Elendr sits up slightly.)

Elendr smiles warmly, though a bit weakly, at Gavrail.

Gavrail says, "There is reason to fear, Elendr. But you have done what you could."

You say, "But were those Thurfel's armies or Elymir's. M'lady I don't understand."

Gavrail says, "If I have any strength left at all when the final moments come, I shall do what I can to help you and your lady."

Gavrail asks, "Those tonight?"

Gavrail raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Gavrail says, "Minions of Thurfel's."

Gavrail says, "Minor players..."

You ask, "Then why did Elymir grin at me, and why didn't he explain that?"

Gavrail says, "there will be far worse to come."

You sigh sadly.

You nod.

Gavrail says, "For all his teaching, Elymir can be an enigma when he wishes."

You say, "I didn't understand. I thought it was Elymir attacking. But you're right, they did seem to follow him."

Gavrail says, "We are not here to attack the people of Icemule, Elendr."

Gavrail frowns.

You say, "Elymir's done it before though, which is why I was so confused."

Gavrail sighs.

You gaze fondly at Gavrail.

Gavrail says, "If only the world were black and white."

Gavrail gazes fondly at you.

You say, "You are truly kind Gavrail, and though I'm concerned about what you meant tonight in terms of helping others... I will always stand beside you. I hope you let me. There is no cause greater than fighting for someone you care about."

Elendr smiles softly.

Gavrail says, "If only more of the world could see as clearly as you can see."

You blush a lovely shade of bright pink.

You say, "I don't understand why they can't. It's frustrating."

Gavrail says, "But you should not be so fond of me. For I will be gone, unless the tide turns. Forever."

Gavrail says, "Turn your eyes back to your ladylove."

You chuckle.

You say, "We don't choose the ones we love Gavrail. They choose us."

Gavrail chuckles.

Gavrail asks, "In some cases it seems so, does it not?"

You say, "Alyxandrah is gone. Far away. I'm not even sure she is on the greater Elanith continent anymore. She is safe enough I believe. But I want her to have a home to return too. And I will not leave your side."

Gavrail says, "You will not want to see what happens to me, Elendr. I beg you, do not watch the end."

You say, "Before I didn't much care about your purpose though I did it so you would keep her safe. But now I do."

You ask, "How can you ask that of me?"

You frown at Gavrail.

Gavrail sighs.

You say, "You know I will be beside you, and I'll die before I'll let you go."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Gavrail says, "Perhaps all beings wish to protect those they care for."

Elendr smiles fondly.

You say, "Perhaps. I can't speak for others. I'm only me."

You say, "And you.. on occasion."

(Elendr tries to hide a smile.)

Gavrail laughs!

You smile at Gavrail.

Gavrail says, "I could have picked no better a body to inhabit."

You blush a lovely shade of bright pink.

You say, "Thank you. I do what I can."

Gavrail is admiring you.

(Elendr's face returns to its serious overtones.)

You say, "But don't ask me to leave your side. I beg you."

Gavrail says, "At least turn your head at the end, then."

You flinch.

Gavrail says, "And if you can keep up with me, and that is truly what you wish..."

Gavrail says, "Then so be it."

You say, "If you command me to do it, I will. But I'll never do it of my own volition. I will be there for you."

Gavrail says, "You have been."

You smile at Gavrail.

Gavrail says, "Now I ask you, do not stop talking. Do not stop warning the people that Thurfel must be stopped."

Gavrail says, "That woman..."

You nod.

Gavrail says, "The one who believes the Betrayer..."

Gavrail shudders.

You shiver.

Gavrail asks, "What is it I call her?"

Gavrail rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You say, "Misguided one."

Gavrail asks, "Confused?"

You chuckle.

Gavrail exclaims, "ah yes!"

Gavrail exclaims, "you know my thoughts better than I do!"

Gavrail says, "The Misguided One..."

You smile.

Gavrail exclaims, "It is pointless to talk to her...her and her jibberish!"

You nod.

Gavrail says, "She is as blinded by the Betrayer as you are by me."

You say, "She always does that. It's so hard to even speak to others around her."

You blink.

You frown.

Gavrail exclaims, "Unfortunately for her!"

Gavrail laughs!

You chuckle.

You grin at Gavrail.

Gavrail sighs.

You say, "You're so easy to talk to. Why didn't I know you before all this."

You sigh softly.

Gavrail says, "I was before your time."

You cock your head.

You say, "I wish I had. But I'm thankful that I'm getting to know you now."

Gavrail says, "For a time too brief you know me, and then no more."

You frown at Gavrail.

You ask, "You really believe we're not going to make it?"

Gavrail says, "It will be wise..."

Gavrail sighs.

Gavrail says, "He has two vessels already, Elendr."

You nod.

You ask, "But you can still beat him, can't you?"

Gavrail says, "Keep hope."

Gavrail sighs.

You say, "At the moment I think I have more hope than you do."

You smile.

Gavrail repeats softly, "Keep hope."

(Elendr nods slowly, emphatically.)

Gavrail asks, "Do you have spirit to share?"

You say, "Always."

You say, "Take as much as you need."

Gavrail asks, "Do you need help?"

You shake your head.

You say, "I'll be fine."

You gaze fondly at Gavrail.

Gavrail says, "I will take what I need, and I will leave."

You say, "But you'll always be with me."

Gavrail says, "Be well, Elendr. Find your lady. Love her well."

Gavrail says, "I will always be with you, for memory is a strong thing indeed."

You stare at Gavrail.

Gavrail sighs.

You say, "I won't leave your side until this is over. And if it ends badly, Ill be dead as well."

You say, "So it will make little difference."

You say, "Now strengthen yourself."

You say, "and go rest."

You stare at Gavrail.

Gavrail gestures at you and you feel drained.

(Elendr's eyes close a little ways.)

You blink.

You hear the voice of Gavrail say, "Rest well, Elendr."

You say, "And you, My Lady."

You feel the touch of a bony hand on your arm, and then nothing.

Elendr smiles softly, laying his arms back on the table and nestling the side of his head into his arms.



Button Link to Thurfel Main