Harsh Voice
Niiman, day 21 of the month Eoantos in the year 5102

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is from Alyxandrah's player, and, therefore, the "you" references in this log refer to said character, not Iscikella.
***END NOTE***

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Tishia disk, a large acorn, a cudgel, a painted felt ger and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Kelemnvor, Lady Vaaz, Flashmerk, Elmyr who is lying down, Lord Belthania, Lady Alanamarie, Lady Tishia who is kneeling, Cravis, Gespry, the body of Kilboar who is lying down, the body of Ceyrin who is lying down, the body of Fallancer who is lying down, the body of Fierno who is lying down, the body of Granald who is lying down, Zyllenia, Lairia, the body of Sungil who is lying down, Owey who is sitting
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west

***ADDITIONAL NOTE***
Prior to Alyxandrah's arrival in the Center, this was heard:

A faint, raspy voice can be heard above the din, "Beware, for the Betrayer brings more than these, and they who cannot live through this will not live through the other!"
***END NOTE***

Cravis takes a bite of his acantha leaf.
Cravis makes a horrible face!
Cravis looks a little better.

You blink.

Cravis says, "Lots of dead things come here and kill everyone."

Cravis nods to you.

You softly ask, "Undead invasion?"

You softly say, "Hmmm."

Alanamarie nods to you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ceyrin quietly say, "The dead came to make more dead."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ceyrin quietly say, "Makes sense right? It's like breeding for the undead."

Cravis says, "Then me hear whisper of someone named Betrayer."

Frostravin says, "lots of deaths"

Cravis says, "Him send more."

Cravis nods.

You peer quizzically at Cravis.

You softly ask, "Betrayor?"

Elmyr calmly says, "i bet is has to do with the door in the keep i think there is a piece of the griffonsword behind it"

Giantbandus says, "lest hope the next wave are woodsmen and farmhands"

Cravis says, "A funny name to have."

Elmyr calmly says, "yeah"

Flashmerk says, "yeah"

Giantbandus says, "save me walking to the farm"

Krimsun says, "That'd be delightful"

Alanamarie says, "na make em good Ice Wraiths"

Gespry softly says, "just so long as its not vaespilon"

Cravis grins.

Gespry softly says, "I'll be happy"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ceyrin quietly say, "Better yet wind wraiths."

Flashmerk says, "and I hope some will drop some coin or somethin next wave"

Gespry softly says, "not to say a couple of them wouldn't be much of a problem"

You hear the ghostly voice of Kilboar say, "i want the next wave to be pigs of puppies"

Giantbandus says, "or last ones here did"

Krimsun says, "Wind wraiths don't fear"

Krimsun says, "duh"

You softly ask, "Hmmm, you didn't smell perfume by any chance, did you?"

Cravis shakes his head.

Alanamarie says, "they kill me so no difference"

Cravis says, "Him smell funny though."

Cravis nods to you.

You smile at Cravis.

Cravis cowers.

Cravis walks to stand behind an ice statue.

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
The cobblestone road continues east and west between the narrow buildings. To the east the foot traffic seems to grow considerably worse. A gate is just visible at the western end of the road.
Obvious paths: east, west

Someone (or something) just kissed you!

You hear someone humming softly to himself in the shadows.

You stare at nothing in particular.

You hear someone snicker.

You softly say, "Oh lords."

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Dispel Invisibility spell...
You gesture.
You don't find anyone invisible.

You hear someone snicker.

You softly say, "Why do I even bother."

You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Presence spell...
You gesture.
You become aware of everyone near you...
Adredrin (Invisible).
You continue to feel much more aware of your surroundings.

You feel something lean against you, but when you turn no one is there!

You softly say, "Ahh, I was just about to think to you."

You chuckle.

You hear the voice of Adredrin ask, "yes?"

You softly ask, "All is clear now?"

You hear the voice of Adredrin say, "as far as I kin tell"

Adredrin fades into visibility.

Adredrin bows to you.

Adredrin says, "M'lady."

Adredrin says, "I've just finished a full sweep of the town."

Adredrin says, "and saw nothing."

Adredrin smiles at you.

You nod to Adredrin.

You softly ask, "Did you hear the whisper?"

You softly ask, "About the Betrayor?"

Adredrin asks, "whisper?"

Adredrin furrows his brow.

Adredrin says, "no..I did nay.."

You softly say, "Aye..."

Adredrin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You softly say, "Hmm."

Adredrin asks, "when was dis whisper?"

You softly say, "This is the work of one or more of the Nine."

You softly say, "I don't know."

You softly say, "Cravis heard it."

You softly say, "I'm sure whoever was around him did too."

Adredrin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Adredrin says, "interestin."

You clasp Adredrin's hand tenderly.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Tishia disk, a large acorn, a cudgel, a painted felt ger and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Jenriane, Rendianan who is kneeling, Junurwolf who is lying down, Zyllenia, Lord Giantbandus, Lady Vaaz, Flashmerk, Elmyr who is lying down, Lord Belthania, Lady Alanamarie, Lady Tishia who is kneeling, Cravis, High Lord Gespry, the body of Kilboar who is lying down, the body of Ceyrin who is lying down, the body of Fallancer who is lying down, the body of Fierno who is lying down, Granald who is lying down, Lairia, the body of Sungil who is lying down, Owey who is sitting
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
Adredrin followed.

Cravis squints at an ice statue.

You softly say, "Probably TC."

Adredrin nods to you.
You nod to Adredrin.

Adredrin leans on you.

Lairia says, "perhaps ive been awake too long and am seeing thing"

Krimsun recites:
"We're patroling the town!"

Cravis scratches his head.

Krimsun recites:
"Who's gunna join us!"

Krimsun stamps his feet.

Krimsun hoots.
Krimsun hoots.

Adredrin asks, "join ye fer what?"

Vaaz smiles at Krimsun.

Adredrin raises an eyebrow in Krimsun's direction.

Elmyr calmly says, "wait fer me"

Elmyr joins Krimsun's group.

Krimsun exclaims, "Patrol duty!"

Elmyr removes a blackened glaes flamberge from in his leather sheath.

Cravis says, "Me not patrol."

Elmyr calmly says, "ready"

Adredrin rolls his eyes.

Krimsun hugs Elmyr, who wraps him in a warm embrace.

Krimsun says, "Trusty warriors"

You whisper quietly to Adredrin, "I believe this was the doing of Gavrail."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Adredrin peers quizzically at you.

Krimsun's group just went north.

You whisper quietly to Adredrin, "She refers to Thurfel as The Betrayor."

Adredrin whispers, "what makes ye beleive dis?"

Adredrin nods to you.

You hear the faint thoughts of Muln echo in your mind:
"wraiths near the west gate"

You whisper quietly to Adredrin, "I'd love to wrap my hands around her perfumed, decaying neck."

Adredrin leans on you.

Flashmerk says, "load of wraiths"

Adredrin whispers, "see..I knew der was a reason I loved ya."

Adredrin chuckles.

Adredrin tickles you.

You chuckle at Adredrin.

You hear Sibwarr yell, "'wraiths in eastern quarter!!"
You hear Sibwarr yell, "'wraiths in eastern quarter!!"

You pull on Cravis, trying to get him closer.

Cravis whispers, "more again?"

Alanamarie just arrived, dragging the body of Himmy behind her.

Cravis ponders.

Giantbandus asks, "more critters in twon now?"

Adredrin just went east.

You softly say, "Be careful."

You softly say, "Don't get killed..."

Cravis says, "Me never try to get killed."

Cravis says, "It just happens."

Cravis nods.

You softly say, "And if Gavrail shows her decaying face, send out a thought."

You softly say, "She refers to Thurfel as the Betrayor."

You nod to Cravis.

Cravis ponders.

[Commerce Burrow, Trader's Way]
Halfling merchants wander up and down the road here, hawking their wares. A low wooden building sits off to the side of the road, decorated with banners in a rainbow of colors. From inside, the hustle and bustle of feet can be heard, punctuated by an occasional shout as items are bought and sold. You also see a wraith.
Also here: Adredrin
Obvious paths: north, south

Adredrin gestures at a wraith.
CS: +403 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +85 == +468
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
... 35 points of damage!
Painful attack flays the leg from thigh to calf.
New skin lies, snakelike, beneath the old.
It is knocked to the ground!

Adredrin traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
A wraith slowly stands back up.
Adredrin gestures at a wraith.
CS: +403 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +54 == +437
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
The wraith falls to the ground motionless.

Adredrin winks at you.

A wraith turns to dust.

Cravis just went north.

Adredrin tries to pull you towards him.

You softly say, "Bah, that Cravis..."

Adredrin's group just went south.

[Tavern Burrow, Honeybeer Road]
A two-toned stone wall still radiates the warmth absorbed during the day, and an old couple leans against it as they rest from their travels. The cold winds that whip around this corner of the town inspire the few passersby to hurry along to the nearest pub or inn.
Also here: Adredrin
Obvious paths: north, east, west

You softly say, "I swear if he gets killed I'm going to kill him."

Adredrin chuckles.

Adredrin's group just went west.

[Magical Burrow, Banshee Lane]
Small magical shops offering cure-all potions line the street. Peddlers walk by trying to sell their wares and to convince travellers that they are effective. You also see a zombie.
Also here: Adredrin
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, northwest

A wraith just arrived.

Adredrin traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Adredrin gestures at a zombie.
CS: +403 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +93 == +452
Warding failed!
A devastating hit.
... 50 points of damage!
Massive blow to chest collapses sternum!

Adredrin traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Adredrin gestures at a zombie.
CS: +403 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +77 == +436
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
The zombie falls to the ground, a lifeless lump of flesh.
A zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

A wraith draws inward for a moment!

Adredrin traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Adredrin gestures at a wraith.
CS: +403 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +4 == +387
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
The wraith falls to the ground motionless.
A wraith turns to dust.

Adredrin's group just went northeast.

[Magical Burrow, Wraith Road]
The weird way that the roads twist and turn, compounded by a thick fog, make keeping your bearings straight difficult. The fog near the ground is so thick that you can feel the road, but you can't see it.
Also here: Adredrin
Obvious paths: north, southeast, south, southwest

You softly say, "I'd love to cast, but you put me to shame."

You laugh out loud!

Adredrin grins.

Adredrin asks, "want me ta slow down?"

Adredrin chuckles.

Adredrin's group just went north.

[Icemule Trace, East Gate]
A layer of dust swirls around the ground, stirred up by the trampling feet of the crowds passing in and out of a tall gate. A group of halfling children play a game by the gate, daring each other to run out into the wilds beyond. You also see a wraith, a wraith and an old beer barrel.
Also here: Adredrin
Obvious paths: west

Adredrin nods to you.

You fold your arms over your chest.

The wraith moans evilly!
A wraith draws inward for a moment!

You softly say, "No."

The wraith moans evilly!
A wraith swings a closed fist at you!
AS: +100 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +49 = -300
A clean miss.

Adredrin pokes you in the ribs.

The wraith moans evilly!
A wraith gestures at you!
A wraith hurls a powerful lightning bolt at you!
AS: +115 vs DS: +384 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +67 = -163
A clean miss.

Adredrin says, "get 'em"

Adredrin grins.

The wraith moans evilly!
A wraith tries to ensnare you!
AS: +100 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +33 = -305
A clean miss.

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Mana Disruption...
You gesture at a wraith. CS: +222 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +63 == +265
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
... 30 points of damage!
Hard strike shatters arm into vapor.
The arm reforms before your eyes!

A wraith claws at Adredrin!
AS: +110 vs DS: +633 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +87 = -401
A clean miss.

Adredrin nods to you.

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Mana Disruption...
You gesture at a wraith.
CS: +222 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +15 == +217
Warding failed!
A devastating hit.
... 20 points of damage!
Strike swipes cleanly through the abdomen, but seals up a moment later!

A wraith claws at you!
AS: +80 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +30 = -321
A clean miss.

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Mana Disruption...
You gesture at a wraith.
CS: +222 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +87 == +289
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
The wraith falls to the ground motionless.
A wraith turns to dust.

You tap a scratched brass box.

A wraith extends an evil talon!
A wraith claws at Adredrin!
AS: +110 vs DS: +633 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +92 = -396
A clean miss.

Adredrin makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Adredrin gestures at a scratched brass box.
Adredrin gets a far away look in his eye.

Adredrin makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Adredrin gestures at a scratched brass box.
The box pulses once with a deep crimson light!

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Mana Disruption...
You gesture at a wraith.
CS: +222 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +88 == +290
Warding failed!
A masterful strike.
... 35 points of damage!
Strong strike splits the belly open, revealing ghostly organs.
Haggis anyone?

A wraith extends an evil talon!
A wraith swings a closed fist at you!
AS: +90 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +94 = -265
A clean miss.

Adredrin makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Adredrin gestures at a scratched brass box.
You hear a soft click from the box and it suddenly flies open.

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Mana Disruption...
You gesture at a wraith.
CS: +222 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +61 == +263
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
... 30 points of damage!
Hard strike shatters arm into vapor.
The arm reforms before your eyes!
The wraith falls to the ground motionless.
A wraith turns to dust.

Adredrin points at a scratched brass box.

In the brass box you see a black tourmaline, a piece of citrine quartz and some silver coins.

Adredrin says, "yer box is open"

Adredrin grins.

You gather the remaining 946 coins.

Adredrin chuckles.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the violet Algrus disk, the Tishia disk, a large acorn, a cudgel, a painted felt ger and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Adredrin, the body of Himmy who is lying down, Cravis, Krimsun, Lord Ramman, Algrus, Lady Vaaz who is sitting, Dyfer, a stunned Nykto, Jenriane who is sitting, Leohart who is lying down, the body of Flashmerk who is lying down, Libdro, Arliquin, Jopa, Sibwarr, Rendianan who is kneeling, Zyllenia who is sitting, Lady Tishia who is kneeling, Ceyrin, the body of Fallancer who is lying down, Fierno who is lying down, Granald who is lying down, Lairia who is sitting, a stunned Sungil who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west

Arliquin says, "Almost readt for next corpsicle."

Dyfer says, "for i am a sorcerer of pure blood, even thou i worship sheru i loathe luukos"

Cravis says, "Me told that light is from an ugly dead thing."

Cravis ponders.

Dyfer coughs.

Cravis points at an ice statue.

Cravis nods to you.

Lairia glances at an ice statue.

You softly ask, "What?"

Zyllenia glances at an ice statue.

You glance at an ice statue.

Cravis says, "Weird blue light."

Cravis nods.

Lairia asks, "anyone licked the statue lately?"

Arliquin says, "there is always a light/"

You softly ask, "Blue light?"

Cravis sniffs at an ice statue.

You softly say, "Tis Gavrail."

Ceyrin quietly says, "I'm not sure I want to."

Ceyrin quietly says, "It's all dirty."

Giantbandus sticks out his tongue and licks the ice statue. With a snicker, you realize that his tongue is stuck to it!

Cravis pokes his finger at an ice statue.

A faint, raspy voice can be heard above the din, "Again I say, beware, for the Betrayer brings more than these, and they who cannot live through this will not live through the other!"

You narrow your eyes.

Zyllenia gazes up into the heavens.

Adredrin raises an eyebrow.

Zyllenia swears in a fluid mixture of common and elven that would make a spike-thorn take pause.

Frostravin says, "they are all dead i think"

Adredrin says, "show yourself..and I'll remove the problem now.."

The spirit of Flashmerk sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

Adredrin smirks.

You softly say, "Gavrail, tis you who should beware. Your end is nearing."

Lairia pours a rose-marrow potion on Giantbandus's tongue. Slowly the ice melts away, freeing Giantbandus from the statue.

Arliquin exclaims, "Ooooh suddup, I heard this all before. You are no match for us!"

Ceyrin quietly asks, "Other what?"

Cravis waves a hand at the ice statue, dismissing it indifferently.

Cravis says, "What is a Gavrail? Me never seen one before."

You softly say, "You don't want to."

Arliquin nods.

You look at Cravis and shake your head.

Adredrin says, "I'll meet her."

Adredrin grins at you.

You softly say, "She's one of the decaying halflings."

You softly say, "One of the Nine."

Cravis makes a sour face.

Adredrin nods to you.

Adredrin says, "I done kilt one."

Adredrin shrugs.

The voice seems to address Alyxandrah as it rasps in low tones, "Quite wrong, Charmed One. Quite wrong. He shall lure you all to him with promises of food and wine and merchants to please your every whim. But it is not the Nine who will meet their end."

You give your eyebrow a little workout.

Adredrin whispers to the group, "get ready fer a big fight den."

Dyfer says, "we can show them some sorcerer might"

Vaaz asks, "Lure us?"

Mazelina blinks.

Cravis says, "What a strange dead thing this Gavrail am."

Algrus says, "A voice"

Zyllenia whispers, "You keep me alive, madam, and I'll do as y'voice likes."

Arliquin asks, "Zombies still out there?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Flashmerk ask, "who the 'ell is talkin?"

Algrus exclaims, "Be gone!"

Fallancer coyly says, "not sure"

You peer quizzically at Zyllenia.

Zyllenia glances at you.

Algrus wails!
Algrus wails!

Dyfer says, "ill got protect the north"

Dyfer just went north.

Adredrin says, "Show yourself, voice."

Though a cold breeze blows through the square, the scent of perfume remains with you.

Algrus stares off into space.

Algrus paces back and forth.
Algrus paces back and forth.
Algrus paces back and forth.
Zyllenia whispers, "Y'tell that voice of yours t'keep me alive.. and I'll do as y'like."

Algrus exclaims, "Undead!"

Algrus exclaims, "Bring it baby!"

You clench your jaw.

Zyllenia whispers, "I'm nay a bloody hero."

Algrus exclaims, "Bring it!!!!"

Algrus hoots.
Algrus hoots.

Algrus's group just went north.

Cravis furrows his brow.

Zyllenia whispers, "Madam I don't know who is th'enemy."

Zyllenia takes a drink from her white wine.

Zyllenia glances at you.

Cravis removes a twin-bladed black faenor waraxe from in his woven battle harness.

Algrus's group just arrived.

Algrus paces back and forth.
Algrus paces back and forth.

Zyllenia whispers, "I know th'only person who has ever served Zyllenia is Zyllenia."

Zyllenia takes a drink from her white wine.

Arliquin asks, "all the critters gone?"

Dyfer says, "no more zombies"

Cravis says, "Not see anymore."

You whisper quietly to Zyllenia, "It isn't me. All of Icemule will do everything they can to protect their own. And Thurfel will stand beside us as well."

Arliquin snaps his fingers.

Zyllenia smirks.

Giantbandus says, "leys hope there is loads more critters it's kinda fun"

Algrus's group just went north.

(Zyllenia tilts her wine glass against her forehead, and then tilts it towards Alyxandrah.)

Arliquin says, "See what happens when I stop to help the dead? I miss out on all the fun of killing Luukosian scum."

Zyllenia whispers, "So may it be."

Zyllenia takes a drink from her white wine.
Zyllenia takes a drink from her white wine.
Zyllenia takes a drink from her white wine.

Cravis leans against an ice statue.

Zyllenia hiccups!

Adredrin chuckles.

You hear the faint thoughts of Algrus echo in your mind:
"Bring wut yew got baby! I'm ready! Bring my pleasure! Bring me pain! *hoot*"

Alanamarie says, "Ya want somethin to kill ya can take care of Algrus"

You whisper quietly to Zyllenia, "Aye, it will be."

Alanamarie whistles tunelessly to herself.

You clasp Duelstar's hand tenderly.

The rasping voice sounds again, "The enemy are those who do nothing to defend themselves nor their homes. The enemy is the Betrayer and those whom he has charmed. Wake up citizens of fair Icemule before you deliver yourselves to the enemy!"

Algrus's group just arrived.

Algrus squints at you.

Cravis wiggles his ears.

Algrus asks, "Why did the voice tawk to yew?"

Vaaz asks, "Why doesn't he show himself?"

Adredrin asks, "if yer not an enemy...then why send your minions into our fair city?"

Algrus squints at you.

Cravis asks, "Why should me believe a silly voice who sends dead things after us?"

Alanamarie says, "ohh shuv it "

Cravis waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

Dyfer says, "i dont like this"

You softly say, "You are the enemy, Gavrail. And as we have, we will continue to fight you. We will win."

Dyfer says, "this sient right"

Algrus nods to you.

Algrus asks, "You wit da dark forces?"

You chuckle.

You hear the faint thoughts of Arliquin echo in your mind:
"You sounds desperate as always Algie."

Algrus stares off into space.

Algrus turns to face you.

Algrus asks, "Are yew wit da dark forces?"

Korel raises an eyebrow.

You softly say, "I am not."

The voice rasps, "You, Charmed One, are lost already. Yet there is time to see if you only open your eyes and shake off the robe of enchantment. The others shall be lost if they follow you."

Algrus squints at you.

Korel frowns.

Korel quietly asks, "Where be that voice comming from?"

Algrus says, "ooo"

Korel quietly asks, "And who's the charmed one?"

Adredrin points at you.

Adredrin says, "she is the charmed one."

Algrus says, "I am of course."

Arliquin raises his hand.

Adredrin chuckles.

Algrus snickers.

Aercaenian asks, "bloody 'ell?"

Tishia says, "its me me"

Tishia chuckles.

Arliquin says, "I'm charmed, yup."

Cravis glances at you.

Korel raises an eyebrow.

Algrus nods to Arliquin.

Cravis asks, "You name is charmed one?"

You shake your head.

Algrus begins to flirt with Arliquin.

Arliquin nods to Cravis.

You softly say, "Tis Alyx."

Arliquin smirks.

Cravis looks rather confused.

Arliquin asks, "Well I was possessed a few times, That count?"

Adredrin grins at Arliquin.

You softly say, "The people of Icemule will fight for their home and defend it against the Nine. You will see, Gavrail."

Algrus nods to Arliquin.
Arliquin nods to Aercaenian.

Adredrin says, "yah..but they found out yer Dainslef's father and got out right quick."

Adredrin nods to Arliquin.

Dyfer yells, "Luukos will not take this town"

Algrus asks, "Gavrail?"

Aercaenian taps himself on he chest.

Adredrin snickers.

You nod to Algrus.

Algrus asks, "Who'he?"

Fallancer coyly says, "no he will not"

Algrus paces back and forth.

Adredrin says, "I know that would chase me out."

Algrus mutters something about gavrail.

Adredrin chuckles.

Dyfer says, "ummm the god of undead"

You softly say, "That is her name. She is one of the Nine. She speaks of the Betrayor and yet sends undead to murder the people of Icemule."

Dyfer yells, "sheru, protect me"

Dyfer raises his brushed silver longsword in triumph!

Adredrin raises an eyebrow in Dyfer's direction.

Cravis swears under his breath.

Gespry grins evilly.

Dyfer coughs.

Adredrin asks, "how? By giving you nightmares while you sleep?"

Cravis says, "She is why me got killed."

Adredrin chuckles.

Dyfer nods to Adredrin.

Cravis draws back to kick the statue, but loses his footing and falls on his tail!

Dyfer chuckles.

Cravis swears in a fluid mixture of common and elven that would make a spike-thorn take pause.

Adredrin says, "here..let me help.."

You hear the faint thoughts of Algrus echo in your mind:
"Thurfel! Show ye self ye lil hobbit!"

Cravis stands up.

You pull on Cravis, trying to get him closer.
You pull on Cravis, trying to get him closer.

Dyfer exclaims, "nooo!"

Arliquin asks, "I thought Thurful said he had destroyed all the entities that were possessing folks?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Toph echo in your mind:
"Southgate clear, does anyone know why dey invading?"

Algrus taps his foot impatiently.

Korel quietly says, "Wraiths abound inside this town."

Algrus's group just went west.

Adredrin says, "off we go"

Adredrin's group just went east.

Aercaenian asks, "wraiths in town?"

Giantbandus asks, "again?"

Dyfer says, "lets go die fallancer"

Dyfer clasps Fallancer's hand tenderly.

Joosila says, "One at the stucco well"

Alanamarie says, "only the ones that havent been killd"

Cravis tightens his grip on his silver falchion.

Gespry softly says, "oh, and Cravis"

Cravis cowers away from Gespry!

You hear the faint thoughts of Korel echo in your mind:
"What are these foul abominations doing inside this town?"

Cravis blinks.

Gespry softly says, "try not to die this time"

You hear the faint thoughts of Ceyrin echo in your mind:
"Uhm, more wraiths in the eastern side of town."

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"They have been sent by one of the Nine."

Joosila says, "Ho;y koar"

[Commerce Burrow, Dwarven Circle]
A crowd gathers here, circling a shouting halfling rogue dressed in fine leathers. Standing atop a wooden crate, the halfling's cries of "Rat bets! All the odds you need to know! And some you don't!" ring out through the crisp air. You also see a wraith, an old halfling and a stout wooden warehouse.
Obvious paths: north, south, west
Duelstar followed.

A wraith claws at Duelstar!
AS: +110 vs DS: +387 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +5 = -237
A clean miss.

Duelstar raises an eyebrow.

The old halfling smiles and says, "Nice weather today, eh?"

Duelstar traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Duelstar gestures at a wraith.
Nothing happens.

You stare at an old halfling.

Duelstar traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Duelstar gestures at a wraith.
CS: +629 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +17 == +626
Warding failed!
Various bits of the wraith melt away! +473 damage.
The wraith falls to the ground motionless.
A wraith turns to dust.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Tishia disk, a large acorn, a cudgel, a painted felt ger and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Lord Giantbandus, Lord Amaner, Jopa who is sitting, Ludovico who is sitting, Himmy who is lying down, Junurwolf who is lying down, Nykto who is kneeling, Lady Tishia, Sungil who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
Duelstar followed.

The voice rasps, "They have been sent by the Fire Mage, the Betrayer, he who will destroy those who have been deceived, misguided and charmed."

You hear the faint thoughts of Dyfer echo in your mind:
"any more undead?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Toph echo in your mind:
"Northeast Quarter clear."

You hear the faint thoughts of Dyfer echo in your mind:
"checking fog/sorcere guild area"

You softly say, "Thurfel has not sent this invasion of Undead."

You softly say, "Thurfel is NOT the betrayer."

You hear the faint thoughts of Toph echo in your mind:
"Wratih NW quarter"

Giantbandus says, "if he did ya think it would be more powerfull eh"

Giantbandus laughs!

You chuckle at Giantbandus.

Giantbandus mutters wraith.

You hear the faint thoughts of Dyfer echo in your mind:
"its dead"

The raspy voice grows fainter with effort, "They are only the beginning of what he has in store for ye, Charmed One. For you and all of the town."

Adredrin's group just arrived.

You hear the faint thoughts of Korel echo in your mind:
"Vile creatures."

Adredrin hugs you.

Korel frowns.

Adredrin's group just went east.

You softly say, "Hardly, Gavrail. Thurfel has no evil plans in store for us."

You hear the faint thoughts of Sibwarr echo in your mind:
"When they come, they come in numbers"

You softly say, "Only you, and the rest of the Nine. No one will believe your lies."

You hear the faint thoughts of Toph echo in your mind:
"Northwest Quarter clear."

You softly say, "This is not Thurfel's doing. Show yourself or take your lies elsewhere, lich."

Adredrin's group just arrived.

You hear the faint thoughts of Algrus echo in your mind:
"They havn't even become strong yet"

Ramman says, "yack yack yack"

Adredrin leans on you.

Ramman yawns.

Adredrin says, "dear Alyx.."

Korel calmly asks, "This 'Gavrail' be the one sending the wraiths?"

Ceyrin quietly asks, "Who's lying?"

Cravis nods to Korel.

Korel frowns.

Cravis just went south.

Adredrin says, "I do beleive yer friends thoughts of "powerful bad evil things" is vastly different then mine."

You softly say, "Aye, Korel."

Adredrin grins at you.

Ceyrin quietly asks, "Whaza Gavrail?"

Vaaz says, "If we can believe a voice that hides"

The voice rasps, "Then all will pay for your mis-beliefs, my lady."

Korel frowns.

Ceyrin quietly says, "Hey now, don't taunt the voice."

Vaaz rolls her eyes.

Cravis just arrived.

Ceyrin quietly says, "You never know, it could have bad breath to go with it."

You softly say, "Gavrail is one of the Nine."

You hear the faint thoughts of Toph echo in your mind:
"SouthEast quarter clear."

Adredrin says, "hey..strange voice..I thought ya said ya was sending a forcefull attack.."

Korel nods.

Adredrin chuckles.

You hear the faint thoughts of Algrus echo in your mind:
"Enough to have fun though hurling bolts at wee lil undead"

Mazelina softly says, "thats it bebbe, poke fun at it"

Tishia nods to Korel.
Adredrin nods to Mazelina.

Adredrin says, "don worry, I'll save da town"

Adredrin grins.

Lombrosis nods to Adredrin.
Adredrin grins at Lombrosis.

You softly say, "The only ones that will pay, Gavrail, are the Nine. I hope you're all ready."

Adredrin says, "ya better get inta the troll fer me shield."

Cravis grins.

Gespry softly says, "Gavrail is a undead lich..kind short..once was a halfling of sorts..and most probably has a very foul breath..Least thats if Gavrail is even behind this"

Gespry shrugs.

Korel calmly says, "I care not what your plans are Gavrail, but as long as you send those undead abominations into town, you will be thwarted."

Aercaenian says, "Send more wraiths voice....lemme send em ta Lorminstra fer ye."

A blue light flashes above Adredrin's head.

Algrus's group just arrived.

You blink at Adredrin.

Ceyrin quietly says, "Uh-oh."

Mazelina softly says, "hmm"

Adredrin grins at you.

Ceyrin quietly says, "I'm leaving, before she gets us all blown up."

Gespry blinks.

Adredrin leans on you.

Algrus stares at you.

Korel frowns.

Algrus exclaims, "Alyx!"

Lombrosis says, "Well, yes, I'll save the shield. But not you."

Lombrosis nods to Adredrin.

You softly ask, "What?"

Mazelina glares at Lombrosis.

Cravis glances at Adredrin.

Lombrosis says, "I would expect you to do the same thing."

Mazelina softly says, "I think you will"

Cravis points up.

Adredrin grins at Lombrosis.

Adredrin says, "what else is new."

Adredrin chuckles.

Algrus says, "I want something to gimme a challenge, ask fer a challenge"

Mazelina softly says, "Lomb dun make me beat ya"

Mazelina nods.

Algrus taps Korel lightly on his shoulder.

You hear the faint thoughts of Toph echo in your mind:
"SouthWest quarter clear..all clear."

Duelstar raises an eyebrow.

You softly ask, "You want me to ask for a challenge?"

Ramman says, "ask for Vaespalion"

You stare at nothing in particular.

Algrus nods to you.

Adredrin says, "sure, why not."

Adredrin grins at you.

Korel nods to Algrus.

You hear the voice of Telekin ask, "What's happening?"

Lombrosis asks, "Vvrael?"

Giantbandus says, "ask em to bring woodsmen"

Lombrosis whistles tunelessly to himself.

You softly say, "Oh, I can't believe any of you goons."

Jenriane shivers.

Giantbandus laughs!

Cravis grins.

Adredrin chuckles.

Adredrin asks, "maybe some figures?"

Giantbandus says, "save me walking to the farm to hunt then"

Adredrin smiles at you.

Flashmerk says, "hell yeah almost ready fer ya next pus wave"

Gespry softly says, "I thought I'd come to Icemule awhile to enjoy the peace and quiet..."

Aercaenian says, "It's a good day to die."

Gespry softly says, "was I wrong"

Korel raises an eyebrow.

Gespry grumbles.

Vaaz smiles at Gespry.

Jenriane grins at Gespry.

Korel paces back and forth.

Jenriane nods to Gespry.

You softly say, "Her days are numbered and her power has diminished."

Gespry softly says, "undead attacking landing..big mean nasty griffins in elven nations and nasties crawling all over Solhaven"

Gespry mutters under his breath.

With a sigh the voice rasps, "There is nothing more to say to the lot of ye. He sends these to annoy ye, and you will blame them on the one who tries to open your eyes. Are ye all as blinded by him as she is, then? Even ye who not of what she speaks?"

Korel glances at Gespry.

Aercaenian says, "Quit speakin riddles."

Algrus says, "Voice, yer getting annoying."

Korel calmly says, "Ye do have a point voice."

You softly say, "Gavrail, you will not win these people over as you did Elendr. They are stronger of will and smarter than he."

Algrus says, "Shut up and gimme sumtin harder"

Adredrin says, "Ok, Warchug, enough..get out from behind that bleedin statue..we all know that rasp.."

Adredrin taps his foot impatiently.

You hear the voice of Telekin exclaim, "You shall not defeat us!"

Cravis says, "Me not see this Furryfel person. Me only hear you and see these dead things appear."

Aercaenian snickers.

You hear the voice of Telekin say, "We are a strong people."

Ramman recites:
"I'd sell my soul for a nice chicken sandwhich"

Ramman rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Gespry nods to Cravis.

Ramman exclaims, "damn!"

Ramman says, "it worked last time"

Ramman laughs!

Algrus says, "Dun git yer hopes up folks"

The voice gains a bit of strength and continues, "The day is drawing near when you shall see who was smarter, Charmed One. And it will not be you. Elendr alone in this town can smell the truth."

Adredrin asks, "Elendr?"

Adredrin coughs.

Gespry softly says, "can't seem to go a day, withou some sort trying to kill me"

Gespry softly says, "gets annoying"

Adredrin peers quizzically at you.

Vaaz says, "You are a liar Gavrail."

You softly say, "Elendr is blind to the truth. He fell in love with you...and nothing about you is true."

Adredrin chuckles.

Adredrin asks, "fell in love with a lich?"

Adredrin says, "ew.."

You softly say, "Elendr was my betrothed when Gavrail possessed him."

Adredrin says, "I mean..I hear older makes better..but thats a bit much.."

You softly say, "Aye, she charmed him beautifully...and he fell in love with her and her lies."

Tyver says, "ya ya think he go fer something a little warmer"

Mazelina pokes Adredrin in the ribs.

Adredrin nods to Tyver.

Adredrin grins at Mazelina.

Dyfer says, "i knew this would happen but not this soon"

Arliquin says, "Still never found out which one had possessed me, would never say it's name."

Dyfer says, "its luukos, hes looking for the parts of the griffion"

Algrus says, "Yer all perterbed"

Algrus exclaims, "It's just a voice!"

Korel frowns.

You softly say, "Ahh, Arliquin. Tell them what's going on. You and I know both know this wasn't Thurfel's doing, but her's."

Algrus says, "Leaves ye to wonder though huh"

Algrus acts puzzled.

Arliquin says, "Luukos or any of the other three dark gods in the alliance."

Gespry narrows his eyes.

Giantbandus says, "i belive every one knows it aint Thurfel"

Adredrin says, "Thurfel ain't a bad guy.."

You softly say, "The Nine have failed with the staff, with their vessels...and they will soon be defeated for good."

Adredrin says, "jus...misunderstood."

Adredrin chuckles.

Algrus says, "I wanna see the massa though who burent my town."

Ramman says, "gee, it only took 3 years"

Adredrin says, "lil grumpy..but ain't we all."

Tyver asks, "is tartifacts on fire?"

Tyver says, "if not it ain't thurfel"

Ramman says, "wouldn't be the first time"

Fallancer coyly says, "surely tehy wont come in the temple"

You softly say, "Ha, that was almost funny."

You stare at Tyver.

Arliquin says, "No, that's just the smoke coming outta the tart oven."

Arliquin nods to Tyver.

Gespry starts chortling.

Algrus paces back and forth.
Algrus paces back and forth.

Adredrin marches up to Arliquin and gives him a crisp salute.

Mazelina softly asks, "tarts?"

Adredrin exclaims, "yer mum burns tarts!"

Adredrin grins at Arliquin.

Algrus says, "Enough of this tart talk."

Arliquin begins chuckling at Adredrin.

Lombrosis says, "no, Uxbri burns tarts."

Lombrosis nods.

Algrus licks Mazelina's cheek sloppily. Yuck!

Adredrin nods to Lombrosis.

Gespry leans on Cravis, giving him a companionable grin.

You stare at Mazelina.

Adredrin glances at Algrus.

Mazelina blinks.

Mazelina licks Algrus's cheek sloppily. Yuck!

Arliquin says, "Oooh Algie, you know ya love tarts more than a Halfling does."

Algrus glances at Mazelina bashfully, blushes, and mumbles a few words, plainly embarrassed.

Adredrin says, "keep yer tongue off me love."

Adredrin mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Mazelina fidgets.

Algrus looks at Arliquin and squeals.

Mazelina licks Adredrin's cheek sloppily. Yuck!

Cravis says, "This Gavrail thing am annoying."

Mazelina hums distractedly to herself.

Cravis nods to you.

Algrus exclaims, "Makes me hungry!"

You nod to Cravis.

Algrus wails!

Mazelina softly says, "tarts, good"

Algrus flirts with Mazelina, tossing her an inviting smile.

You softly say, "Aye, she is. Pay no attention to her."

Algrus sashays up to Mazelina.

Algrus asks, "Wanna go have one?"

Algrus flirts with Mazelina, tossing her an inviting smile.

Adredrin gives Algrus a little prod between the shoulder blades.

Mazelina softly says, "not wit you"

Mazelina grins at Algrus.

Adredrin says, "I told ye to leave me love alone."

(Gespry ambles off)

Arliquin asks, "So, Alyxandrah, which entity is left to torment us?"

Algrus says, "But but... but.."

Algrus wails!

Korel frowns.

You softly say, "Well, Gavrail will be doing her best until the end to turn Icemule to the side of the Nine."

Adredrin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Cravis yawns.

Adredrin says, "Makes one wonder though.."

You softly ask, "Wonder what?"

Adredrin asks, "what could she..or they..gain for it?"

Gespry softly says, "saw Gavrail"

Adredrin peers quizzically at you.

Gespry softly says, "breifly"

Gespry softly says, "at the south gate"

Korel raises an eyebrow in Gespry's direction.

Cravis glances at Gespry.

Gespry nods.

You remove a diamond-edged black vultite falchion from in your black brocade thigh-sheath.
You remove a forest green mithril tower shield from in your veniom-threaded cloak.

Aercaenian says, "Only problem with that concept...people keep coming from Landin and they dun know or care about the nine."

Cravis asks, "What a Gavrail look like?"

Gespry softly says, "just figured you all should be warned"

You softly ask, "Shall we?"

You peer quizzically at Adredrin.

Gespry softly says, "kinda short"

Adredrin nods to you.

You softly say, "She's a decaying halfling..."

Gespry softly says, "with bad breath"

You clasp Adredrin's hand tenderly.
You reach out and hold Mazelina's hand.

[Icemule Trace, South Gate]
Thick stone walls frame a wide, wooden gate. A vaulted stone archway provides some cover from the weather, which is often inclement so close to the glaciers. The packed earth pathway skirting the town's walls gives way to a cobbled street in the same dark grey stone as the lower half of the walls. You also see a rabid squirrel, a rabid squirrel, a rolton that appears dead, a South Gate guard, a snowbank, a gate sign and the South Gate.
Also here: Sibwarr, Cazek, Veranisis
Obvious paths: west
Mazelina and Adredrin followed.

Adredrin asks, "the crypt?"

Adredrin peers quizzically at you.

You shake your head.

You hear the faint thoughts of Jopa echo in your mind:
"wraiths at west gate"

Adredrin says, "hrm."

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Joosila disk, some calamia fruit, the Tishia disk, a large acorn, a cudgel, a painted felt ger and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Leohart who is lying down, Joosila who is sitting, Lady Alanamarie who is sitting, Rendianan who is kneeling, Trifidle who is lying down, Aercaenian, Lord Amaner, Ludovico who is sitting, Himmy who is lying down, Nykto who is kneeling, Lady Tishia who is kneeling, Sungil who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
Mazelina and Adredrin followed.

Cravis just arrived.

Cravis ponders.

Cravis says, "Me no see that ugly dead thing Gavrail."

Cravis mutters under his breath.

Gespry nods to Cravis.

You hear the faint thoughts of Arliquin echo in your mind:
"Clear in the southeast quarter" Gespry softly says, "I saw her pointing to the ground and summoning the undead"

You hear the faint thoughts of Korel echo in your mind:
"Liches, north road."

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
The cobblestone street is slick in some places, covered in frozen puddles. The glacier looms much closer now and actually seems to have spread over the town to either side. The citizens have taken this in stride and have carved buildings from the ice to live and work in. You also see a wraith, the violet Algrus disk and a monastic lich that appears dead.
Also here: Krimsun, Lord Ramman, Algrus
Obvious paths: north, east, south
Mazelina and Adredrin followed.

Arliquin just arrived.

A monastic lich dissolves into a foul-smelling miasma.

The wraith moans evilly!
A wraith gestures at Arliquin!
A wraith hurls a freezing ball of pure cold at Arliquin!
AS: +115 vs DS: +181 with AvD: +52 + d100 roll: +44 = +30
A clean miss.
Arliquin just went east.

Adredrin says, "hrm."

A wraith claws at Adredrin!
AS: +110 vs DS: +637 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +86 = -406
A clean miss.

Adredrin traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
Adredrin gestures at a wraith.
CS: +384 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +12 == +376
Warding failed!
Various bits of the wraith melt away! +269 damage.
The wraith falls to the ground motionless.

Adredrin says, "go away"

You softly say, "Hmm."

A wraith turns to dust.

Adredrin points north.

Adredrin nods to you.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
This part of the road is on the very edge of the glacier. The cobbles are slippery with ice and tracked-in snow, and most everyone on the road is wearing thick boots and fur-lined cloaks. To the north you can see a group of guards around a hole in the wall of ice, presumably guarding the entrance to the town. You also see some polished pink coral, a star sapphire, a wraith that appears dead, a pink tourmaline, an iron-bound modwir box, a slender blue wand, a brown zircon and a sturdy tanik coffer.
Also here: Lady Vaaz, Flashmerk, a stunned Toph who is kneeling, Lord Amaner, Dyfer, Sibwarr, Lord Korel, Fallancer
Obvious paths: north, east, south
Mazelina and Adredrin followed.

A wraith turns to dust.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Stun Relief spell...
You gesture at Toph.
The glazed look leaves Toph.

You are unable to pull Toph to his feet.

Toph struggles against the fear!
FS: 81 - FD: 15 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 30 = 127
Warding failed!
Toph rocks back and forth while sobbing uncontrollably!

Toph is obviously not able to be moved, you cannot drag him!

Flashmerk asks, "wher the liches?"

Toph struggles against the fear!
FS: 81 - FD: 15 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 84 = 181
Warding failed!
Toph moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Adredrin says, "ugh"

You rub Toph.

Adredrin says, "can't help ya there bud."

Toph struggles against the fear!
FS: 81 - FD: 15 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 34 = 131
Warding failed!
Toph moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Gespry rubs Toph.

Toph struggles against the fear!
FS: 81 - FD: 15 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 7 = 104
Warding failed!
Toph cowers in fear!

Gespry softly says, "fight the fear"

Toph struggles against the fear!
FS: 81 - FD: 15 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 96 = 193
Warding failed!
Toph cries out in sheer terror!

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"If you encounter a lich, please be careful..."

Gespry rubs Toph.

Korel frowns.

Toph struggles against the fear!
FS: 81 - FD: 15 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): -44 = 53
Warded off!
Toph slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Toph pants.

Fallancer rubs Toph.

Toph pants.

Gespry beams happily at Toph!

Adredrin rubs Toph.

You try to pull Toph to his feet, but he is too heavy.
You try to pull Toph to his feet, but he is too heavy.
You try to pull Toph to his feet, but he is too heavy.
You try to pull Toph to his feet, but he is too heavy.

You hear the faint thoughts of Zyllenia echo in your mind:
"I personally don't think that'll be a problem."

You try to pull Toph to his feet, but he is too heavy.
You try to pull Toph to his feet, but he is too heavy.

Toph slyly exclaims, "It take more dan dat to put down Toph Wares!"

You pull Toph to his feet.

You hear the faint thoughts of Zyllenia echo in your mind:
"For me, anyway."

You softly say, "There you go."

Toph bows.

Adredrin grins at Toph.

Toph slyly says, "Thank yes."

You hear the faint thoughts of Arliquin echo in your mind:
"Monastic lich, not the council Liches"

Toph smiles.

[Icemule Trace, East Road]
A pair of halfling guards lean back against the archway of the bright blue building housing the Icemule Trace branch of the First Elanith Bank. One guard seems to be dozing on his stool, while the other keeps a close and wary eye on the traffic flowing past. You also see a monastic lich that is lying down and an old beer barrel.
Also here: Fallancer, Dyfer, Lourraine, Lombrosis
Obvious paths: east, south, west

Lombrosis says, "They invasding."

Dyfer gestures at a monastic lich.
Dyfer starts to cast at the lich, but stops short with a funny look on his face.

A monastic lich kneels a moment in contemplative silence before rising to his feet!

Lourraine nods.

Lombrosis swings a pearl-hilted black alloy cutlass at a monastic lich!
AS: +313 vs DS: +149 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +54 = +253
... and hits for 119 points of damage!
Gruesome, slashing blow to the side of the monastic lich's head!
Skull split open! Brain (and life) vanishes in a fine mist.
The monastic lich collapses to the ground, his spirit released.

Lourraine just went east.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see a tarnished fork, some calamia fruit, a large acorn, a painted felt ger and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Toph, Fallancer, Dyfer, Mandia, Kelemnvor, Aercaenian, Lord Amaner, Jopa who is sitting, Rendianan who is kneeling, Himmy who is lying down, Nykto who is kneeling, Sungil who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west

Dyfer asks, "where?"

Cravis just arrived.

Stubs just arrived.

Cravis casts growled aspersions into mid-air.

You shake your head at Cravis and cluck your tongue.

You stare at nothing in particular.

Stubs shifts his weight.

Stubs asks, "heard dere may be sumtin goin on up here?"

Stubs asks, "should i go hide?"

Cravis nods to Stubs.

Aercaenian says, "rumors"

You hear the faint thoughts of Toph echo in your mind:
"Lich NW quarter 1 north and ne of gate"

Stubs nods.

Aercaenian says, "nasty rumors"

Stubs asks, "jus romors?"

Stubs asks, "of wha?"

Stubs peers quizzically at Aercaenian.

Cravis says, "Big ugly known as Gavrail am running around killing people."

Stubs says, "hmm"

Stubs says, "nice"

Aercaenian says, "saw a couple wraiths"

Stubs asks, "he still a threat?"

Aercaenian says, "nuttin big"

Stubs nods.

Stubs yawns.

Stubs just went east.
Cravis just went north.
Cravis just arrived.
Cravis shrieks!

Cravis exclaims, "Me saw the Gavrail!"

Cravis exclaims, "She am ugly!"

Aercaenian says, "speakin of wraiths..."

You peer quizzically at Cravis.

You chuckle.

You softly say, "Aye, she is."

Cravis points north.

Cravis makes a sour face.

You nod.

[Icemule Trace, North Gate]
Several well-armed guards stand to either side of a hole in the glacier. People wander in and out of the opening, which apparantly serves as a gate to the town. Within the ice you can see the faint shadow of what once must have been the actual gates. However, the glacier has devoured it over time, and the resourceful halflings have taken advantage of the natural wall created by the ice.
You also see a piece of white jade, a monastic lich, a monastic lich, a monastic lich, a monastic lich, some acantha leaf, a piece of citrine quartz, a monastic lich, a monastic lich, a monastic lich, a monastic lich, a monastic lich, a tarnished horseshoe and an old beer barrel.
Also here: Lady Tishia, Lord Giantbandus, Lord Amaner, Lord Korel, Tyver, Stjarn
Obvious paths: south, west

Tyver starts to attack the lich, but stops short with a funny look on his face.

A monastic lich points at Stjarn!
A monastic lich hurls a freezing ball of pure cold at Stjarn!
AS: +148 vs DS: +374 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +47 = -140
A clean miss.

A monastic lich points at Stjarn!
CS: +108 - TD: +373 + CvA: +8 + d100: +20 == -237
Warded off!

A monastic lich points at Stjarn!
CS: +108 - TD: +373 + CvA: +8 + d100: +43 == -214
Warded off!

Korel chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
Korel gestures at a monastic lich.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a monastic lich.
CS: +174 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +100 == +218
Warding failed!
A massive beam of blue-white energy engulfs a monastic lich in a luminous column of light!
The monastic lich is hit for 129 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Sizzling arc of plasma blows the monastic lich's kneecap off!
It is knocked to the ground!
The monastic lich is stunned!

A monastic lich points at Stjarn!
CS: +122 - TD: +373 + CvA: +8 + d100: +23 == -220
Warded off!

A monastic lich moans an arcane phrase of magic.
A monastic lich swings a closed fist at Giantbandus!
AS: +219 vs DS: +190 with AvD: -3 + d100 roll: +83 = +109
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
Blow glances off Giantbandus's shoulder.

A monastic lich swings a closed fist at Stjarn!
AS: +219 vs DS: +289 with AvD: +4 + d100 roll: +11 = -55
A clean miss.

Stjarn chants a reverent litany and clasps her hands while tightly focusing her thoughts...
Stjarn gestures at a monastic lich.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a monastic lich.
CS: +331 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +43 == +318
Warding failed!
A glint shimmers in Stjarn's eyes.
A massive beam of blue-white energy engulfs a monastic lich in a luminous column of light!
The monastic lich is hit for 400 points of damage!
The monastic lich seems to collapse in upon himself, leaving only a withered husk.

Amaner chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
Amaner gestures at a monastic lich.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a monastic lich.
CS: +157 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +54 == +155
Warding failed!
A cascade of blue-white energy waves buffets a monastic lich.
The monastic lich is hit for 51 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Skin and muscle roasted away leaving the ribs exposed on the monastic lich's back!
The monastic lich is stunned!

A monastic lich moans an arcane phrase of magic.
A monastic lich's hollow eye sockets flash with a blood red glow as he shakes off the stun!
A monastic lich moans an arcane phrase of magic.
A monastic lich moans an arcane phrase of magic.

Giantbandus looks determined and focused.
Giantbandus eyes a monastic lich contemptuously.

A monastic lich moans an arcane phrase of magic.
A monastic lich points at Tishia!
CS: +108 - TD: +171 + CvA: +12 + d100: +50 == -1
Warded off!

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Disintegrate...
You gesture at a monastic lich.
A little bit late for that don't you think?
But it is dead!

Amaner chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
Amaner gestures at a monastic lich.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a monastic lich.
CS: +157 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +38 == +139
Warding failed!
A pinpoint of blue-white energy traces its way along a monastic lich's skin, leaving a blackened line in its wake.
The monastic lich is hit for 39 points of damage!
... 15 points of damage!
Plasma scorches a hole in the monastic lich's weapon arm!
The monastic lich is stunned!

A monastic lich points at Stjarn!
CS: +108 - TD: +373 + CvA: +8 + d100: +22 == -235
Warded off!

A monastic lich dissolves into a foul-smelling miasma.

Tishia chants a reverent litany and clasps her hands while tightly focusing her thoughts...
Tishia gestures at a monastic lich.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a monastic lich.
CS: +192 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +46 == +182
Warding failed!
Large wisps of blue-white energy lash out at a monastic lich, cauterizing the impact marks on the skin in an instant.
The monastic lich is hit for 84 points of damage!
The monastic lich collapses to the ground, his spirit released.

A monastic lich points at Stjarn!
CS: +135 - TD: +373 + CvA: +8 + d100: +2 == -228
Warded off!

A monastic lich points at Stjarn!
A monastic lich hurls a freezing ball of pure cold at Stjarn!
AS: +133 vs DS: +374 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +31 = -171
A clean miss.

A monastic lich moans an arcane phrase of magic.
A monastic lich moans an arcane phrase of magic.

Giantbandus looks determined and focused.
Giantbandus eyes a monastic lich contemptuously.

A monastic lich dissolves into a foul-smelling miasma.

Stjarn swings a polished eonake falchion at a monastic lich!
AS: +302 vs DS: +129 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +57 = +265
... and hits for 149 points of damage!
The monastic lich is stunned!

Tyver starts to attack the lich, but stops short with a funny look on his face.

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Disintegrate...
You gesture at a monastic lich.
CS: +222 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +3 == +169
Warding failed!
Blast disintegrates right arm and savagely shucks huge chunks of flesh from throat! +97 damage.
The monastic lich collapses to the ground, his spirit released.

A monastic lich points at Stjarn!
A monastic lich hurls a freezing ball of pure cold at Stjarn!
AS: +118 vs DS: +374 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +37 = -180
A clean miss.
A monastic lich moves south, muttering to himself.

A monastic lich dissolves into a foul-smelling miasma.

Amaner chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
Amaner gestures at a monastic lich.
Amaner starts to cast at the lich, but stops short with a funny look on his face.

Stjarn swings a polished eonake falchion at a monastic lich!
AS: +302 vs DS: +180 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +8 = +165
... and hits for 54 points of damage!
Weak diagonal slash catches the monastic lich's left knee!
It is dislocated.
The monastic lich is knocked to the ground!
The monastic lich is stunned!

A monastic lich moans an arcane phrase of magic.
A monastic lich moans an arcane phrase of magic.
A monastic lich waves a skeletal hand!
A dim aura surrounds a monastic lich.
A monastic lich points at a monastic lich!
A dim aura surrounds a monastic lich.

Giantbandus looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Giantbandus whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Giantbandus swings a blood red axe at a monastic lich!
AS: +275 vs DS: +130 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +75 = +250
... and hits for 138 points of damage!
A mighty blow cleaves a swath through the monastic lich's back, taking the spine with it.
Giantbandus swings a blood red axe at a monastic lich!
AS: +275 vs DS: +292 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +49 = +62
A clean miss.
Giantbandus swings a blood red axe at a monastic lich!
AS: +275 vs DS: +333 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +82 = +54
A clean miss.
Giantbandus swings a blood red axe at a monastic lich!
AS: +275 vs DS: +343 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +81 = +43
A clean miss.
Giantbandus swings a blood red axe at a monastic lich!
AS: +275 vs DS: +333 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +45 = +17
A clean miss.

Amaner chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a monastic lich.
CS: +157 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +3 == +104
Warding failed!
Prismatic shards of blue-white energy shatter against a monastic lich, inflicting moderate wounds.
The monastic lich is hit for 18 points of damage!
... 15 points of damage!
The monastic lich's hand blisters and bleeds from intense heat.
The monastic lich seems to collapse in upon himself, leaving only a withered husk.
A monastic lich dissolves into a foul-smelling miasma.

Tyver looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Tyver whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Tyver swings a rolaren waraxe at a monastic lich!
AS: +274 vs DS: +292 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +82 = +94
A clean miss.
Tyver swings a rolaren waraxe at a monastic lich!
AS: +274 vs DS: +333 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +36 = +7
A clean miss.
Tyver swings a rolaren waraxe at a monastic lich!
AS: +274 vs DS: +343 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +66 = +27
A clean miss.
Tyver swings a rolaren waraxe at a monastic lich!
AS: +274 vs DS: +333 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +84 = +55
A clean miss.

Korel chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
Korel gestures at a monastic lich.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a monastic lich.
CS: +174 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +78 == +196
Warding failed!
A massive beam of blue-white energy engulfs a monastic lich in a luminous column of light!
The monastic lich is hit for 105 points of damage!
... 45 points of damage!
Tremendous plasma discharge slices deep into the monastic lich's chest!
The monastic lich collapses to the ground, his spirit released.

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Disintegrate...
You gesture at a monastic lich.
CS: +222 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +83 == +249
Warding failed!
Unpleasant wound to right arm! +83 damage.

A monastic lich points at Stjarn!
A monastic lich hurls a freezing ball of pure cold at Stjarn!
AS: +163 vs DS: +374 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +60 = -112
A clean miss.

Giantbandus says, "hmm"

A monastic lich dissolves into a foul-smelling miasma.

Stjarn swings a polished eonake falchion at a monastic lich!
AS: +302 vs DS: +286 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +90 = +141
... and hits for 33 points of damage!
Slash to the monastic lich's chest!
Breathe deep, it'll feel better in a minute.
The monastic lich is stunned!

Amaner chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
Amaner gestures at a monastic lich.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a monastic lich.
CS: +157 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +9 == +110
Warding failed!
Prismatic shards of blue-white energy shatter against a monastic lich, inflicting moderate wounds.
The monastic lich is hit for 21 points of damage!
... 10 points of damage!
Burst of brilliant energy to head stuns the monastic lich for an instant.
A monastic lich's hollow eye sockets flash with a blood red glow as he shakes off the stun!

A monastic lich swings a closed fist at Amaner!
AS: +270 vs DS: +215 with AvD: +17 + d100 roll: +73 = +145
... and hits for 3 points of damage!
Hit glances off Amaner's hip.

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Disintegrate...
You gesture at a monastic lich.
As you begin to cast at the lich, you feel a strange empathic tug within your mind, and stop short.

Stjarn swings a polished eonake falchion at a monastic lich!
AS: +302 vs DS: +280 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +16 = +73
A clean miss.

Dyfer gestures at a monastic lich.
CS: +122 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +95 == +161
Warding failed!
A very painful blow.
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to left leg!
The monastic lich is stunned!

Amaner chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
Amaner gestures at a monastic lich.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a monastic lich.
CS: +157 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +9 == +110
Warding failed!
Prismatic shards of blue-white energy shatter against a monastic lich, inflicting moderate wounds.
The monastic lich is hit for 22 points of damage!
The monastic lich collapses to the ground, his spirit released.
A monastic lich dissolves into a foul-smelling miasma.

A monastic lich swings a closed fist at Stjarn!
AS: +219 vs DS: +289 with AvD: +4 + d100 roll: +25 = -41
A clean miss.

Fallancer waves a twisted wand at a monastic lich.
CS: +110 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +94 == +148
Warding failed!
A painful blow.
... 25 points of damage!
Strong blow to right hand breaks it!
The monastic lich is stunned!
Her twisted wand disintegrates!

You hear the faint thoughts of Toph echo in your mind:
"Lichs continuing to increase at north gate"

Kelemnvor swings a blackened ribcage-hilted kaskara at a monastic lich!
AS: +203 vs DS: +160 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +25 = +109
... and hits for 4 points of damage!
Quick feint to the monastic lich's right foot.
Little extra damage.

Amaner chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
Amaner gestures at a monastic lich.
Amaner starts to cast at the lich, but stops short with a funny look on his face.

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Disintegrate...
You gesture at a monastic lich.
CS: +222 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +86 == +252
Warding failed!
Deep, penetrating wound etched into chest exposing ribs and lung tissue! +120 damage.
An extra 18 damage.

Stjarn swings a polished eonake falchion at a monastic lich!
AS: +302 vs DS: +154 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +32 = +215
... and hits for 97 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves the monastic lich without a left leg!
A monastic lich falls to the ground grasping his mangled left leg!
The monastic lich seems to collapse in upon himself, leaving only a withered husk.

Korel chants a reverent litany and clasps his hands while tightly focusing his thoughts...
Korel gestures at a monastic lich.
A scintillating, blue-white aura encompasses a monastic lich.
CS: +174 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +34 == +152
Warding failed!
An explosion of blue-white energy near a monastic lich consumes the surrounding area with a blinding light.
The monastic lich is hit for 65 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
Intense beam of plasma shears away large chunks of the monastic lich's forearm!
The monastic lich is stunned!
A monastic lich's hollow eye sockets flash with a blood red glow as he shakes off the stun!

A monastic lich dissolves into a foul-smelling miasma.

You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Disintegrate...
You gesture at a monastic lich.
CS: +222 - TD: +81 + CvA: +25 + d100: +12 == +178
Warding failed!
A small, but painful slice of neck vanishes! +61 damage.
It is stunned!

Giantbandus looks determined and focused.
In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Giantbandus engages a monastic lich in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!
Giantbandus swings a blood red axe at a monastic lich!
AS: +275 vs DS: +109 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +4 = +200
... and hits for 102 points of damage!
The monastic lich collapses to the ground, his spirit released.
A monastic lich dissolves into a foul-smelling miasma.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
This part of the road is on the very edge of the glacier. The cobbles are slippery with ice and tracked-in snow, and most everyone on the road is wearing thick boots and fur-lined cloaks. To the north you can see a group of guards around a hole in the wall of ice, presumably guarding the entrance to the town.
Also here: Kelemnvor, Fallancer
Obvious paths: north, east, south

You hear the faint thoughts of Korel echo in your mind:
"These abominations to life need to be removed from this town."

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see a tarnished fork, some calamia fruit, a large acorn, a painted felt ger and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Alugou, Lord Amaner, Tyver, Jopa, Duelstar, Rendianan who is kneeling, Himmy who is lying down, Sungil who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west

Korel calmly asks, "Why does your lich continue to use these undead creatures to attack us?"

Korel peers quizzically at you.

You softly say, "She isn't my lich."

You scowl at Korel.

Korel frowns.

You softly say, "If she were, I would've destroyed her long ago."

Aercaenian asks, "who you talkin to?"

Aercaenian peers quizzically at Korel.

Korel calmly says, "Whatever it is."

You softly say, "She is one of the Nine..."

You softly ask, "Do you know who the Nine are?"

Korel calmly says, "I know that much."

You softly say, "Nine little decaying halflings..."

You softly say, "Nine of the Council of Ten..."

You softly ask, "Now why do you think she's trying to kill everyone?"

Korel scowls.

You softly say, "And she has the audacity to say it's Thurfel's doing."

Aercaenian says, "methinks they mad cuz Thurfel got out and they didn't"

You softly say, "Aye, well..."

You softly say, "They're mad because they have once again failed."

The raspy voice recites clearly, "Fear only that you know not what to fear. Soon all those who do not see the truth will perish. Tonight is only the beginning of the end. None who go to him will survive."

Adredrin yawns.

Aercaenian says, "I dun know fear voice, now go away."

You softly say, "All who stand by him will survive."

You softly say, "Thurfel fights for Icemule, not against it."

Cravis asks, "Big ugly, you am here?"

Joosila says, "This is all very odd"

Stjarn says, "I tend to agree with you Alyxandrah, but I will continue to look over my shoulder"

Cravis waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

You softly say, "As you will, Stjarn. But he hasn't sent an undead invasion into Icemule lately."

Stjarn says, "I agree with you as I said. But something inside counsels caution."

You softly say, "He may have his own plans, but he stands with Icemule against the Nine."

Stjarn says, "I do hope I am wrong"

The voice rasps, "You, Alyxandrah, are a fool! Charmed Fool! And your life will be the cost! And the lives of all those who believe your lies."

Stjarn nods to you.

Adredrin scowls.

Cravis wiggles his ears.

Stjarn says, "and I will put my arms behind that belief"

Dyfer points at you.

Stjarn nods to you.

Adredrin says, "do not threaten me friend.."

Dyfer exclaims, "why does it want you!"

Adredrin stands in front of you.

Adredrin says, "ya gotta go through me first."

Dyfer asks, "whys it want him?"

You softly say, "She will not kill me this morning."

The voice intones clearly, "The Betrayer stands with none but himself. Any who believe differently can look at the Nine and see what he has in mind."

Korel frowns.

You softly ask, "Will you always be bitter, Gavrail, that he is free and you are not?"

Algrus stares at Stjarn.

Dyfer whispers, "why it want you?"

Mazelina hums distractedly to herself.

Cravis faces Gavrail and shrieks at the top of his lungs.

Adredrin chuckles.

Cravis covers his eyes with his hands.

Cravis says, "Me see again and still scary."

Gespry blinks at Cravis.

You whisper quietly to Dyfer, "She doesn't want me. She wants all of us."

Adredrin says, "ya..ya would think they would be smart enough to take over powerful people.."

Adredrin nods to you.

Dyfer whispers, "what gods doing this?"

Aercaenian says, "The betrayer ain't the idjit sendin undeads in here to get slaughtered now is he? Naw...that's some council scheme."

Cravis says, "Like goblin face that was stepped on."

You whisper quietly to Dyfer, "No gods are doing this. One of the council of ten is."

You shift your eyes to Adredrin.

Dyfer whispers, "who are they?"

You whisper quietly to Adredrin, "There will be a lot of blood shed at Thurfel's Festival."

Adredrin nods to you.

You whisper quietly to Adredrin, "I almost fear that his life will be lost in the battle to save ours."

Cravis yawns.

A sudden blue flash races across the square. The heavy scent of perfume lifts. An ominous sense of foreboding is left in its place.

Korel frowns.

Algrus says, "oooo"

Cravis says, "Ugly and smelly."

You slowly and deliberately empty your filled lungs.

Cravis waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

Cravis says, "Now me know why she am dead."

You softly say, "I hate that stench she wears."

Korel quietly says, "Yer tricks are not enough to scare us away lich."

You gag.

Adredrin nods to you.

Dyfer says, "lets just give up"

Dyfer says, "we cant win"

Korel raises an eyebrow in Dyfer's direction.

Joosila says, "so much awfulness"

Dyfer says, "lets kill um all"

You nod to Dyfer.

You softly say, "We will."

Algrus asks, "You possesed boy?"

You softly say, "Well, an eventful morning, to be sure."

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

Aercaenian asks, "boy?"

Adredrin nods to you.

Dyfer says, "sometimes i find it hard to cast at the lichs"

Algrus says, "Those are the best."

Dyfer says, "i feel sorry for them"

You softly ask, "I hope she wasn't able to sway anyone?"

Korel raises an eyebrow.

Korel quietly asks, "That so?"

Cravis says, "The Big Ugly only sway me stomach."

Cravis's face turns slightly pale.

Joosila says, "I too scared now"

You smile at Cravis.

Algrus paces back and forth.
Algrus paces back and forth.

Adredrin chuckles.

Korel quietly says, "The lich says you lead us wrong."

Korel glances at you.

You softly say, "I lead no one, Korel."

Adredrin says, "Yah..and the lich sends swarms of evil undead to remove yer head, too."

Adredrin nods to Korel.

Korel frowns.
Korel frowns.

You softly say, "I lead myself only. I am Thurfel's friend and ally. I will stand with him to defeat the Nine and save Icemule."

Aercaenian says, "The lich oughtta come do it's own dirty work...an die for it."

Adredrin asks, "who ya ta trust? The lady who fought beside ya? Or the lich that calls out from shadows and sends the attackers?"

Dyfer asks, "thurfel the hermit?"

Gespry softly says, "I think I'll just find a nice quiet place, and take a nap"

Cravis yawns.

Cravis rubs his eyes.

You softly say, "Everyone can do as they wish. But standing united against the Nine will ensure our success."



Button Link to Thurfel Main