Forgotten Old Ways
Volnes, day 22 of the month Olaesta in the year 5102

[Magical Burrow, Dervish Park]
The snow and ice which dominate Icemule Trace stop abruptly at the fenceline of the park. In their place sits a wide open greensward full of laughing children running everywhere. A strange glow hangs about the area, an odd magical field, slightly shimmering, its outer edge falling right at the snowline. A tall statue comprised of ten wizened halflings in enruned robes stands majestically at the center of the field. You also see an abandoned manor, a low mithril gate, a splendid colorful tiled home, a plain residence and an abandoned hall.
Obvious paths: north, west.

Wisps of fog begin to appear throughout the area. As the mist swirls and thickens, the temperature plummets.

You hear your own faint thoughts echo in your mind:
"A somewhat foggy night."

As the fog settles in, muffling all sounds, the unnatural cold begins to bite the extremities. The quiet deepens, beyond the muffling of the fog, to an eerie, unnatural silence.

You blink.

You hear your own faint thoughts echo in your mind:
"Definitely foggy. And it's muffling sound."

You hear the faint thoughts of Jestin echo in your mind:
"Usually means trouble"

You hear the faint thoughts of Valiria echo in your mind:
"I can feel it thas for sure"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Not too nice, this fog. Rather clammy and damp."

You hear the faint thoughts of Jestin echo in your mind:
"Reminds me of the fog the Umbral force uses"

You hear the faint thoughts of Alti echo in your mind:
"I died in da latest umbral strike. mean arses"

You hear the faint thoughts of Adimiron echo in your mind:
"well thats a relief"

You hear the faint thoughts of Elanella echo in your mind:
"Im starting to sneeze from this dampness"

A sepulchral whisper moans, "The old ways are being forgotten."

You ask, "What old ways, voice?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Elanella echo in your mind:
"hear that moan?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Weatherheightt echo in your mind:
"Old ways? What old ways?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Gaale echo in your mind:
"Damn straight!"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Uh, something is whispering."

You hear the faint thoughts of Gaale echo in your mind:
"Finally someone's realizing this... alright!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Rhapsity echo in your mind:
"aye, who that be?"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Doesn't sound too living...."

You hear the faint thoughts of Jestin echo in your mind:
"Nope"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"Hrm. Somethin' is... whisperin'?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Maygog echo in your mind:
"Anyone else hear a whisper"

You hear the faint thoughts of Jestin echo in your mind:
"We all did"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Aye, Maygog."

You hear the faint thoughts of Elanella echo in your mind:
"we all did"

You hear the faint thoughts of Gaale echo in your mind:
"He's just sayin what we've all been seein' for years. The old ways are gone. Time to move on. Nice little reminder."

You hear the faint thoughts of Valiria echo in your mind:
"Seems the voice thinks we are doin somethin wrong"

You hear the faint thoughts of Weatherheightt echo in your mind:
"it more like a mutter to me.."

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"But whose is the voice?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"Apparen'ly, this voice be fergettin' tha' tha 'old wiys' included bein' polite an' intr'ducin' yerself."

You hear the faint thoughts of Valiria echo in your mind:
"That I dont know.. not sure I want to exactly"

You hear the faint thoughts of Gaale echo in your mind:
"Don't remember that as being part of the old ways... hrm."

You ask, "Who is this one?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Rhapsity echo in your mind:
"greater spiders and skeletons out south gate"

You hear the faint thoughts of Valiria echo in your mind:
"Well I itroduced myself.. but no word in return"

[Magical Burrow, Banshee Lane]
Small magical shops offering cure-all potions line the street. Peddlers walk by trying to sell their wares and to convince travellers that they are effective.
Obvious paths: east, northeast, northwest, southeast, southwest.

You hear the faint thoughts of Ametheya echo in your mind:
"ice creatures out south gate"

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
Groups of boisterous and cheerful halflings pass by rapidly. Most of them seem to be heading south towards the Tavern Burrow for entertainment or refreshment. An old, drunken halfling sits in a doorway, alternating between singing at the top of his lungs and munching on a tart. You also see an enruned maoral trunk.
Obvious paths: south, east, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Turinrond echo in your mind:
"Northern Fury, convene at Pub"

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Stensen disk, some aloeas stem and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Lord Tierus, Elendr, Stensen who is sitting, Great Lord Turinrond, Ametheya, Lord Darlan, High Lord Fitzand who is sitting, Drasamure who is sitting, Lomac, Lady Valiria who is sitting, Eugenides, Jestin, Xila, Rasl, Adimiron, Brediph, Merjinia who is sitting, Lady Eleana, Banoogie who is sitting, Weatherheightt who is sitting, Gorelo, Petersi who is kneeling, Meadowstars who is sitting, Pureas who is sitting, Hartbreak, Journeyman Jiire who is sitting.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

(Eugenides makes his way through the fog, southward.)

Elendr rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You say, "Hmmm..."

Valiria hugs you.

Tierus says, "Iscikella, somethin' bad be 'appenin'."

Elendr just went south.

Valiria nods.

You nod.

Tierus nods to you.

Xila exclaims, "Who's here?!"

Valiria says, "I not likin this at alls"

Xila gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

A cold shiver runs up your back and you tremble ever so slightly.

Xila blinks at you.
Adimiron glances at you.

(Iscikella pulls her cloak tighter about her.)

You hear the faint thoughts of Jestin echo in your mind:
"Frozen corpse in Forest"

Tierus says, "'Tis so... cold."

You say, "Bit cold."

Sindani asks, "can I get healed?"

You nod to Sindani.

Valiria says, "Frozen corpses out south gate"

You take a quick appraisal of Sindani and find that she has a fractured and bleeding left hand, and a fractured and bleeding right hand.
She has developed slurred speech.

Adimiron frowns.

Sindani exclaims, "ooh fun!"

You meditate over Sindani.
Sindani's left hand damage is transferred to you.

Sindani exclaims, "I was just hunting them!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Turinrond echo in your mind:
"Northern Fury, report to Nightowl"

You meditate over Sindani.
Sindani's right hand damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Sindani.
You take all of Sindani's health points.

Valiria just tried to pull a soft wool shepherd's cloak edged with simple scrollwork of silver and green.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
Crowds of people bustle up this road, on their way to one place or another. Several groups of warriors stride to the north, clad in warm furs and mufflers, while others in cassocks and robes walk more slowly, making signs of blessing at expectant women and small children.
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Ralix echo in your mind:
"Northern FURY WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!"

A halfling wizard just arrived.

You cock your head at a halfling wizard.

You hear the faint thoughts of Telenoth echo in your mind:
"Ouch, my poor head"

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.
You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left hand feels better.

You ask, "Who is this that speaks of the old ways, wizard?"

You ask, "Do ye know?"

The halfling wizard tugs at his leather breastplate. "They just don't makes these likes they used to!" he grumbles.

You hear the faint thoughts of Weatherheightt echo in your mind:
"Ralix, no shout in donkey's head please?"

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"Nonsense. We cin handle this whether tha Fury gets org'nized or nae."

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left hand feels better.
You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Zosopage echo in your mind:
"Fury, call to arms at the pub"

[Magical Burrow, Dervish Park]
The snow and ice which dominate Icemule Trace stop abruptly at the fenceline of the park. In their place sits a wide open greensward full of laughing children running everywhere. A strange glow hangs about the area, an odd magical field, slightly shimmering, its outer edge falling right at the snowline. A tall statue comprised of ten wizened halflings in enruned robes stands majestically at the center of the field. You also see an abandoned manor, a low mithril gate, a splendid colorful tiled home, a plain residence and an abandoned hall.
Obvious paths: north, west.

You ask, "voice?"

You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left hand feels better.
You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.
You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left hand feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Turinrond echo in your mind:
"Switchin' to other net, Fury"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"Dun' give 'em ideas, Turinrond."

***WHOLE LOT OF SPELLING UP by ISCIKELLA***

A white cat prances into the area.

In the distance, a wolf begins to howl piteously. Soon, another joins in ... and another. Their mournful cries echo throughout the area, bouncing about from all angles, until they seem to come from every direction at once.

There is a twinkle in a white cat's eyes.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Oh my!"

The white cat purrs, "meeeooowww"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Ye hear that wolf a-howling?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Valiria echo in your mind:
"They better stay away from my sheep dangit!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"Tha wolves... tha wolves..."

The white cat sits down.

You hear the faint thoughts of Adimiron echo in your mind:
"a few howling"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"Or be it tha bayin' o' jackals? Oh, me mind!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Woulfgar echo in your mind:
"bah, did m'pets get loose again?"

The white cat yawns.

You hear the faint thoughts of Luro echo in your mind:
"Rotting corpses and whatnot outside the gate"

The white cat meows loudly.
There is a twinkle in a white cat's eyes.

You hear the faint thoughts of Jestin echo in your mind:
"South gate"

You say, "Quiet cat."

You tap your foot impatiently.

You say, "I do hate waiting on mana."

The white cat purrs, "I do too"

You hear the faint thoughts of Kadesha echo in your mind:
"lil invasion out the s gate, spiders an ndead thngs, an, empath needed at Voln, and, hi Mule"

You hear the faint thoughts of Jiire echo in your mind:
"undead stuffs?"

The white cat rubs up against a low mithril gate.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kadesha echo in your mind:
"gotta healer now"

Suddenly, the howling is cut short by strangled yelps. The ground beneath your feet undulates sharply, cracks splintering through the ice, as if stretching before awakening.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"Erm, uh oh."

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Ground is moving!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Zacciwie echo in your mind:
"Beware of worms"

You hear the faint thoughts of Kadesha echo in your mind:
"uh oh, not worms!"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Doesn't sound like worms."

You hear the faint thoughts of Weatherheightt echo in your mind:
"Worms not so big..."

You hear the faint thoughts of Valiria echo in your mind:
"if the ice breaks, everyone grab a sheep! If we all take one.. they should be safe!"

You say, "One more pulse."

You stamp your feet.

You hear the faint thoughts of Elanella echo in your mind:
"Im not grabbin a sheep, no way"

You hear the faint thoughts of Svol echo in your mind:
"what if mine 'accidently' dies."

You hear the faint thoughts of Weatherheightt echo in your mind:
"and they floats real good, too.."

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"This be lots bigger than worms."

You hear the faint thoughts of Zacciwie echo in your mind:
"Another stampeed?"

Ethereal voices shriek, "They are too many, we must gather more forces!"

A white owl appears overhead, circling.

The white cat yawns.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Something is excited too!"

The white owl descends to the ground and lands nearby.

You hear the faint thoughts of Weatherheightt echo in your mind:
"Umm.. no one here but us donkeys..?"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Whatever are these voices?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Valiria echo in your mind:
"I think they are a little overwhelmed by us... but I think reinforcements are soon to follow"

You hear the faint thoughts of Zacciwie echo in your mind:
"Bah...now you all are convencing me not to go out the gate..."

You say, "Ah, there we go."

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"They be weak."

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
The cobblestone road ends at the large western gate here. Through the gate you see vast plains of grass about as tall as a halfling, with very few trees for cover. You also see an old beer barrel.
Obvious paths: north, south, east.

You hear the faint thoughts of Zacciwie echo in your mind:
"Just wait...really mean things are coming"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"Dinnae they claim las' time tha' all they needed wis mer forces? Stand strong, 'Mule. Stand strong!"

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see some aloeas stem and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Lord Alti, Erlyn who is sitting, Brediph, Lady Alanamarie, Aranrhod, Alyxandrah, Izden who is sitting, Janai who is sitting, Apprentice Rajali who is sitting, Ardelius, Daelnor, Elrodin, Weatherheightt who is sitting, Croven who is sitting, Pfellinia, Tormentorr who is sitting, Lady Silversi, Drasamure who is sitting, Lomac, Lady Valiria, Adimiron.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Valiria echo in your mind:
"I wish they would say who... or what.. they are"

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
Crowds of people bustle up this road, on their way to one place or another. Several groups of warriors stride to the north, clad in warm furs and mufflers, while others in cassocks and robes walk more slowly, making signs of blessing at expectant women and small children.
Also here: Daelnor, Lord Tierus
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

A white owl appears overhead, circling.

Tierus hugs you.

You say, "Is very strange."

A white cat prances into the area.

Daelnor nods to you in greeting.

You ask, "ye hear the voices?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Zacciwie echo in your mind:
"Umbral beings?"

You nod to Daelnor in greeting.

Daelnor nods to you.

The white owl flies away.

Tierus says, "Ah think an invasion wis attempted..."

Daelnor says, "aye"

Tierus says, "bu' it failed."

Daelnor says, "pardon.."

Daelnor turns towards you and renders you a sharp salute with his black rolaren longsword.

The white cat purrs, "corpses and spectres out the south Gate"

Daelnor just went east.

You say, "I think I'll look out the gate."

You hear the faint thoughts of Silversoft echo in your mind:
"woodsmen at kob/squirrel area"

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.
You remove a gleaming eonake tower shield from in your tooled-leather harness.

[Icemule Trace, Exterior]
Gravel has been strewn over the earthen pathway to provide better footing. What appears to be an odd discoloration of the wall is, upon closer inspection, the by-product of the birds who have been nesting in the mouth of a gargoyle protruding from the top of the wall. You also see a frost-nipped spectral woodsman, a frost-nipped spectral woodsman, a kobold which appears dead and a rolton pelt.
Also here: Ethgard, Renowned Lady Skyfawn, Lady Alanamarie
Obvious paths: east, northwest.

Skyfawn removes a twisted wand from in her spidersilk backpack.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman floats in!
The spectral woodsman flickers and shimmers a moment.
A frost-nipped spectral woodsman floats east.

A white cat prances into the area.

Skyfawn waves a twisted wand at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman.
CS: +767 - TD: +108 + CvA: +25 + d100: +82 == +766
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
... 40 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the spectral woodsman's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The spectral woodsman slumps silently to the ground and begins to rapidly dissipate.

Elanella just arrived.

Ethgard regains control of his senses!

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman claws at a white cat!
AS: +218 vs DS: +224 with AvD: +52 + d100 roll: +74 = +120
... and hits for 10 points of damage!
Blow leaves an imprint on the white cat's chest!

Ethgard just went east.

Skyfawn searches a frost-nipped spectral woodsman.
A frost-nipped spectral woodsman fades into oblivion.

[Icemule Trace, Exterior]
Rising above the pathway which skirts the town are the blades of a windmill, which forms the southwestern corner of the town's wall. The dark wood of the blades, as they turn to catch the wind, provides a sharp contrast to the light grey stone of the wall. You also see a smoky topaz, a frost-nipped spectral woodsman, a frost-nipped spectral woodsman, a frost tinged zombie, a frost tinged zombie, a rolton which appears dead, a rolton pelt, a rolton pelt and a snow-covered path.
Also here: Elendr, Fahlen, Lord Exitialis, Lady Taylir
Obvious paths: south, southeast.

Exitialis waves a smooth bone wand at a frost tinged zombie.
Nothing happens.
Exitialis waves a smooth bone wand at a frost tinged zombie.
Nothing happens.
Exitialis waves a smooth bone wand at a frost tinged zombie.
CS: +99 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +64 == +119
Warding failed!
Flesh painfully vaporized from side! +29 damage.
An extra 10 damage.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman tries to ensnare Elendr!
AS: +235 vs DS: +534 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +92 = -181
A clean miss.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman notices Fahlen botch an attempt at concealing himself.

Taylir swings a blued and gilded vultite longsword at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +290 vs DS: +176 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +48 = +201
... and hits for 33 points of damage!

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman claws at you!
AS: +194 vs DS: +540 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +49 = -260
A clean miss.

Exitialis waves a smooth bone wand at a frost tinged zombie.
Nothing happens.
Exitialis waves a smooth bone wand at a frost tinged zombie.
Nothing happens.
Exitialis waves a smooth bone wand at a frost tinged zombie.
CS: +99 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +20 == +75
Warded off!
Nothing happens.

[Icemule Trace, Forest]
Along the edge of the forest, the pines give way to vine maples and bare-limbed oaks. The pale branches of the deciduous trees look like spider webs against the deep green of the thick stand of pines. You also see a floating eye that is flying around, a frost tinged zombie, a frozen scalp and a kobold skin.
Also here: Ikoz, Lady Aryleste, the body of Renholder who is lying down, Rasl who is seated
Obvious paths: north, west.

Rasl searches around for a moment.

You hear the ghostly voice of Renholder exclaim, "yeah!"

You say, "Oh, my."

Rasl points at Aisa, ruining her hiding place.

Aryleste asks, "ready?"

Ikoz just went north.

Rasl points at Aisa.

You ask, "ye have, Aryleste?"

Aryleste reaches down and tenderly cradles Aisa's lifeless hand in hers.

Aryleste nods.

You nod.

Aryleste's group blurs into a white fog and vanishes!

[Icemule Trace, Forest]
Along the edge of the forest, the pines give way to vine maples and bare-limbed oaks. The pale branches of the deciduous trees look like spider webs against the deep green of the thick stand of pines. You also see a floating eye that is flying around, a frost tinged zombie, a frozen scalp and a kobold skin.
Obvious paths: north, west.

Lady Incanta just arrived.
Lord Darlan just arrived.

A frost tinged zombie shambles west.

Incanta says, "doh"

Lady Incanta just went west.

[Icemule Trace, Forest]
Snow crunches beneath your feet as you walk along the narrow path through the forest. The air is cold and crisp, and filled with the sharp scent of pine. Startled by your approach, an owl takes flight from the cover of a nearby tree. It passes so close you feel the rush of air from its wings. You also see a frost-nipped spectral woodsman, a silver wand, a snowflake zircon, some light leather, a crystal amulet and a crystal gate.
Also here: Lady Incanta
Obvious paths: south, east.

Lady Incanta just went south.
A frost-nipped spectral woodsman tries to ensnare you!
AS: +170 vs DS: +540 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +12 = -328
A clean miss.

Pitspawned just arrived.
Pitspawned just went east.

You concentrate on the Bind spell...
You gesture at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman.
CS: +350 - TD: +105 + CvA: +20 + d100: +60 == +325
Warding failed!

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman suddenly stops all movement.

Lord Albrekt just arrived.

The air grows cold and still as a frozen spirit glides in!
The air grows cold and still as a frozen spirit glides in!

Lady Incanta just arrived.
Lord Albrekt just went east.

The air grows cold and still as a frozen spirit glides in!

Incanta drops to her knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the frozen spirit, Incanta's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

A frozen spirit swings a closed fist at Incanta!
AS: +240 vs DS: +249 with AvD: +17 + d100 roll: +28 = +36
A clean miss.

The air grows cold and still as a frost-nipped spectral woodsman glides in!
The air grows cold and still as a frost-nipped spectral woodsman glides in!

You concentrate on the Bind spell...
You gesture at a frozen spirit.
CS: +350 - TD: +231 + CvA: +25 + d100: +51 == +195
Warding failed!
A frozen spirit suddenly stops all movement.

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare you!
AS: +347 vs DS: +486 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +57 = -52
A clean miss.

The air grows cold and still as a frost-nipped spectral woodsman glides in!
The air grows cold and still as a frost-nipped spectral woodsman glides in!
A rolton trots in!

Renowned Lady Skyfawn just arrived.

Incanta struggles against the fear!
FS: 207 - FD: 147 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 48 = 142
Warding failed!
Incanta moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman tries to ensnare Skyfawn!
AS: +178 vs DS: +402 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +83 = -107
A clean miss.

Renowned Lady Skyfawn just went south.
Lady Alanamarie just arrived.
A frost-nipped spectral woodsman tries to ensnare you!
AS: +223 vs DS: +486 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +8 = -225
A clean miss.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman tries to ensnare Incanta!
AS: +223 vs DS: +209 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +24 = +66
A clean miss.

Alanamarie drops to her knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the frozen spirit, Alanamarie's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare Incanta!
AS: +335 vs DS: +209 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +68 = +222
... and hits for 19 points of damage!
Hard pull to the arm throws Incanta off balance.
She is knocked to the ground!
CS: +207 - TD: +283 + CvA: +12 + d100: +57 - -5 == -2
Warded off!

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman tries to ensnare Incanta!
AS: +223 vs DS: +209 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +69 = +111
... and hits for 2 points of damage!
Impotent blow.

You are unable to pull Incanta to her feet.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman claws at Incanta!
AS: +238 vs DS: +209 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +40 = +104
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
Light, bruising slash to Incanta's left thigh.

A frozen spirit struggles against the forces that bind it.

You are unable to pull Incanta to her feet.
You are unable to pull Incanta to her feet.
You are unable to pull Incanta to her feet.
You are unable to pull Incanta to her feet.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman claws at Incanta!
AS: +238 vs DS: +209 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +9 = +73
A clean miss.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman claws at you!
AS: +238 vs DS: +486 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +55 = -156
A clean miss.

You are unable to pull Incanta to her feet.

Alanamarie struggles against the fear!
FS: 207 - FD: 84 + FvP: 21 + d100(L): 95 = 239
Warding failed!
Alanamarie moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Incanta struggles against the fear!
FS: 207 - FD: 147 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 56 = 150
Warding failed!
Incanta opens her mouth and tries to scream, but nothing comes out!

A rolton tries to bite you!
AS: +6 vs DS: +486 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +23 = -423
A clean miss.

You mutter something inaudible.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman claws at Incanta!
AS: +238 vs DS: +209 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +84 = +148
... and hits for 20 points of damage!
Smooth slash to Incanta's hip!
Nice crunching sound.

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare Incanta!
AS: +335 vs DS: +209 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +44 = +198
... and hits for 18 points of damage!
Solid chest grapple, Incanta is winded!

You grab Incanta's hand.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman tries to ensnare Incanta!
AS: +223 vs DS: +209 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +80 = +122
... and hits for 3 points of damage!
Ineffectual strike.

You hear the faint thoughts of Silversoft echo in your mind:
"woodsmen at south gate"

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman tries to ensnare you!
AS: +178 vs DS: +486 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +40 = -238
A clean miss.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman claws at Incanta!
AS: +238 vs DS: +209 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +87 = +151
... and hits for 25 points of damage!
Respectable shot to the back.

A frozen spirit struggles against the forces that bind it.

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare you!
AS: +347 vs DS: +486 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +17 = -92
A clean miss.

Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: a stunned Lady Incanta who is lying down, Silversoft, Rasl who is seated, the body of Renholder who is lying down, a stunned Aisa who is lying down, a stunned Lady Aryleste who is kneeling, Daelnor, Aranrhod, Hartbreak, Sevrina, the body of Lord Dhanis who is lying down, Dubon who is kneeling, Lady Eleana, Timbor, the body of Eugenides who is lying down
Obvious paths: north.

Incanta struggles against the fear!
FS: 207 - FD: 147 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 69 = 163
Warding failed!
Incanta babbles hysterically, drool running down her chin!

Daelnor blinks.

Incanta struggles against the fear!
FS: 207 - FD: 147 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 27 = 121
Warding failed!
Incanta gibbers fitfully!

Aranrhod says, "Hmm"

Daelnor says, "woa"

Aryleste exclaims, "Welcome back Aisa!"

Aisa says, "i was just going to hunt and something hit me"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"They dun' seem tae be gettin' through tha gates."

Daelnor asks, "what feared her??"

A horde of wispy voices intone, "We were banished to the undead because we did not learn. We did not teach the young. We must kill the corruption and let them start anew."

Dubon asks, "any healers need herbs?"

You focus your mind on Kadesha and think:
"Bigger things now."

Incanta struggles against the fear!
FS: 207 - FD: 147 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): -63 = 31
Warded off!
Incanta slowly regains control of her senses and she wipes away the tears from her eyes and the drool dribbling down her chin.

You blink.

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
Several groups of adventurers jostle past you on their way through the South Gate. The sounds of laughter from the west remind you of the inns and taverns back home. You notice that the lowest part of the wall is darker stone than the top, a sign that this fortification was raised at some point in the past. You also see the Kcutter disk and an old beer barrel.
Also here: Great Lord Turinrond, Lady Sherysse, Telenoth, Sindani, Olgretien, Kcutter, Mirsen, Journeyman Jiire, Lord Zosopage, Great Lord Grandevr

\ Olgretien bows to you.

You say, "Getting bigger."

Telenoth rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Turinrond says, "eh, tis the lich's minions"

Wunlot just arrived.

Turinrond says, "tha's what this is."

Wunlot went through the South Gate.
Journeyman Chrystalyn just arrived.

Sherysse taps her foot impatiently.

Turinrond says, "tis gonna git nasty"

Pitspawned just arrived.

Mirsen nods to Olgretien.

Turinrond shifts his weight.

Pitspawned went through the South Gate.

Zosopage says, "heading out"

You say, "Just had to bring Incanta in after she was feared."

Lord Zosopage's group went through the South Gate.
Jaxer came through the South Gate.

You nod.

Jaxer just went north.
Silversoft just arrived.

[Icemule Trace, Exterior]
The conifers of the forest have been cleared away near the stone walls of the town, providing space for the pathway. Voices, hearty and reassuring, drift over the wall on the cold air. It is pleasant to envision warm rooms and cozy fires, only a few steps away. You also see a pair of carved ice columns.
Also here: Great Lord Turinrond, Lady Sherysse, Telenoth, Sindani, Olgretien, Kcutter, Mirsen, Journeyman Jiire, Lord Zosopage, Wunlot
Obvious paths: east, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Wunlot echo in your mind:
"Spectral woodsman out here."

Lord Zosopage's group just went west.

[Icemule Trace, Exterior]
Gravel has been strewn over the earthen pathway to provide better footing. What appears to be an odd discoloration of the wall is, upon closer inspection, the by-product of the birds who have been nesting in the mouth of a gargoyle protruding from the top of the wall. You also see a frost-nipped spectral woodsman, a frost-nipped spectral woodsman, some light leather and a rolton pelt.
Also here: Great Lord Turinrond, Lady Sherysse, Telenoth, Sindani, Olgretien, Kcutter, Mirsen, Journeyman Jiire, Lord Zosopage, Fahlen, a stunned Lord Exitialis who is kneeling
Obvious paths: east, northwest.

Olgretien asks, "Incanta feared?"

Fahlen looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Fahlen whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!

Telenoth drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the spectral woodsman, Telenoth's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the spectral woodsman, Kcutter's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Jiire drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the spectral woodsman, Jiire's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Fahlen swings a silver-edged black rolaren backsword at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +266 vs DS: +173 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +99 = +227
... and hits for 44 points of damage!
** Fahlen's black rolaren backsword sprays forth a shower of pure water! **
... 10 points of damage!
Fahlen swings a silver-edged black rolaren backsword at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +266 vs DS: +196 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +9 = +114
... and hits for 4 points of damage!

Pitspawned just arrived.
Pitspawned just went northwest.

You hear the faint thoughts of Incanta echo in your mind:
"jest got feared by a spirit"

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman swings a short sword at Exitialis!
AS: +231 vs DS: +185 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +92 = +173
... and hits for 26 points of damage!
Strike to the chest breaks a rib!

Exitialis struggles against the fear!
FS: 111 - FD: 63 + FvP: 20 + d100(L): 83 = 151
Warding failed!
Exitialis clutches himself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down his chin!

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman tries to ensnare you!
AS: +178 vs DS: +540 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +14 = -318
A clean miss.

You hear the faint thoughts of Aryleste echo in your mind:
"Ikoz down, possibly hidden in the snow?"

Turinrond looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Turinrond whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Turinrond swings a black alloy moon axe at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +287 vs DS: +173 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +46 = +189
... and hits for 39 points of damage!
Turinrond swings a black alloy moon axe at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +287 vs DS: +245 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +65 = +136
... and hits for 14 points of damage!

[Icemule Trace, Exterior]
Rising above the pathway which skirts the town are the blades of a windmill, which forms the southwestern corner of the town's wall. The dark wood of the blades, as they turn to catch the wind, provides a sharp contrast to the light grey stone of the wall. You also see a skeletal ice troll which appears dead, a skeletal ice troll which appears dead, a frost-nipped spectral woodsman which appears dead, a frost tinged zombie which appears dead, a frost tinged zombie which appears dead, a frost tinged zombie which appears dead, a rabid squirrel which appears dead, an iron wand, a platinum nugget, a twisted wand, a frozen spirit, a smoky topaz, a frost tinged zombie which appears dead, a rolton pelt, a rolton pelt and a snow-covered path.
Also here: a stunned Lord Albrekt who is kneeling, High Lord Fitzand, a stunned Khalzon who is lying down, a stunned Lord Darlan who is kneeling, Elanella, a stunned Elendr who is kneeling, a stunned Lady Taylir who is kneeling
Obvious paths: south, southeast.

Albrekt struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 67 = 208
Warding failed!
Albrekt cowers in fear!

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman fades into oblivion.
A frost tinged zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.
You hear the faint thoughts of Silversoft echo in your mind:
"fury to south gate"

A rabid squirrel decays into a pile of hair and bone.

Elendr struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 159 + FvP: 29 + d100(L): 65 = 166
Warding failed!
Elendr wails in exquisite fear!

Taylir struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 111 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 36 = 191
Warding failed!
Taylir clutches herself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down her chin!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 65 = 204
Warding failed!
Khalzon moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Darlan struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 141 + FvP: 23 + d100(L): 34 = 132
Warding failed!
Darlan cowers in fear!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 42 = 181
Warding failed!
Khalzon moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

You concentrate on the Stun Relief spell...
You gesture at Elendr.
The glazed look leaves Elendr.

Elendr exclaims, "Go fitz!"

Fitzand searches a skeletal ice troll.
A skeletal ice troll vanishes in a cold mist of evaporating ice.

A frozen spirit swings a closed fist at Khalzon!
AS: +222 vs DS: +220 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +93 = +114
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
Glancing blow to Khalzon's right leg!

Fitzand searches a skeletal ice troll.
A skeletal ice troll vanishes in a cold mist of evaporating ice.

Albrekt struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 45 = 186
Warding failed!
Albrekt cries out in sheer terror!

Fitzand grins.

Elanella chuckles.

Fitzand searches a frost tinged zombie.
A frost tinged zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.
Fitzand searches a frost tinged zombie.
A frost tinged zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.
Fitzand searches a frost tinged zombie.
A frost tinged zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

A rolton trots in!

A piercing screech shatters the cold air as a skeletal ice troll clatters out of the ground!
A piercing screech shatters the cold air as a skeletal ice troll clatters out of the ground!
A piercing screech shatters the cold air as a skeletal ice troll clatters out of the ground!

Fitzand gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Fitzand gestures at a frozen spirit.
CS: +522 - TD: +201 + CvA: +25 + d100: +81 == +427 Warding failed!
A dull grey beam momentarily materializes between Fitzand and the frozen spirit!
The frozen spirit shakes violently!

A piercing screech shatters the cold air as a skeletal ice troll clatters out of the ground!

Elendr struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 159 + FvP: 29 + d100(L): 85 = 186
Warding failed!
Elendr wails in exquisite fear!

Taylir struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 111 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 98 = 253
Warding failed!
Taylir moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 70 = 209
Warding failed!
Khalzon remains huddled on the ground in a spastic, jittering heap!

Darlan struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 141 + FvP: 23 + d100(L): 49 = 147
Warding failed!
Darlan is racked by convulsive shivers!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 11 = 150
Warding failed!
Khalzon is racked by convulsive shivers!

A piercing screech shatters the cold air as a skeletal ice troll clatters out of the ground!

Elanella exclaims, "a rolton!"

A skeletal ice troll tries to bite Elanella!
AS: +180 vs DS: +655 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +19 = -424
A clean miss.

A frozen spirit swings a closed fist at Khalzon!
AS: +222 vs DS: +220 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +8 = +29
A clean miss.

You hear the faint thoughts of Wunlot echo in your mind:
"Clear at the ice patch!"

The air grows cold and still as a frost-nipped spectral woodsman glides in!

Albrekt struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 8 = 149
Warding failed!
Albrekt opens his mouth and tries to scream, but nothing comes out!

A skeletal ice troll tries to ensnare Elanella!
AS: +165 vs DS: +655 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +67 = -395
A clean miss.

The air grows cold and still as a frost-nipped spectral woodsman glides in!
The air grows cold and still as a frost-nipped spectral woodsman glides in!

You hear the ghostly voice of Ikoz say, "i foght better dead heh"

You concentrate on the Bind spell...
You gesture at a skeletal ice troll.
CS: +350 - TD: +63 + CvA: +25 + d100: +24 == +336
Warding failed!
A skeletal ice troll suddenly stops all movement.
The troll moans evilly!

A skeletal ice troll swings a closed fist at Albrekt!
AS: +155 vs DS: +109 with AvD: +17 + d100 roll: +78 = +141
... and hits for 2 points of damage!
Glancing blow to Albrekt's left leg!

A skeletal ice troll tries to ensnare Taylir!
AS: +165 vs DS: +267 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +3 = -65
A clean miss.

Fitzand gestures.
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +447 vs DS: +156 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +88 = +416
... and hits for 281 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the spectral woodsman's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The spectral woodsman slumps silently to the ground and begins to rapidly dissipate.
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +447 vs DS: +169 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +38 = +353
... and hits for 209 points of damage!
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +447 vs DS: +161 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +37 = +360
... and hits for 243 points of damage!
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a skeletal ice troll!
AS: +447 vs DS: +30 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +7 = +464
... and hits for 313 points of damage!
The ice troll falls to the ground motionless.
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a skeletal ice troll!
AS: +447 vs DS: +80 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +23 = +430
... and hits for 255 points of damage!
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a skeletal ice troll!
AS: +447 vs DS: +80 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +41 = +448
... and hits for 272 points of damage!
The ice troll falls to the ground motionless.
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a skeletal ice troll!
AS: +447 vs DS: +80 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +35 = +442
... and hits for 258 points of damage!
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a skeletal ice troll!
AS: +447 vs DS: +80 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +17 = +424
... and hits for 246 points of damage!
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a rolton!
AS: +447 vs DS: +0 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +67 = +564
... and hits for 509 points of damage!
Hideously bright electrical bolt sends right leg into another universe. Happy traveling.
The rolton bleats loudly as she collapses to the ground in obvious pain and favors her mangled right hind leg.
The rolton lets out a final agonized bleat and dies.
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frozen spirit!
AS: +447 vs DS: +284 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +92 = +294
... and hits for 199 points of damage!

The air grows cold and still as a frozen spirit glides in!
The air grows cold and still as a frozen spirit glides in!
The air grows cold and still as a frozen spirit glides in!

The troll moans evilly!
The ice troll grasps Albrekt's neck with an icy death grip!
... 20 points of damage!
Frigid blast rearranges Albrekt's neckbone.

Elanella says, "aww"

The air grows cold and still as a frozen spirit glides in!
The air grows cold and still as a frozen spirit glides in!

Fitzand gestures.
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frozen spirit!
AS: +447 vs DS: +309 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +30 = +207
... and hits for 106 points of damage!
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frozen spirit!
AS: +447 vs DS: +339 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +20 = +167
... and hits for 65 points of damage!
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frozen spirit!
AS: +447 vs DS: +318 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +12 = +180
... and hits for 83 points of damage!
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frozen spirit!
AS: +447 vs DS: +309 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +31 = +208
... and hits for 142 points of damage!
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frozen spirit!
AS: +447 vs DS: +317 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +62 = +231
... and hits for 157 points of damage!
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +447 vs DS: +169 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +47 = +362
... and hits for 210 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the spectral woodsman's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The spectral woodsman slumps silently to the ground and begins to rapidly dissipate.
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +447 vs DS: +161 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +90 = +413
... and hits for 254 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the spectral woodsman's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The spectral woodsman slumps silently to the ground and begins to rapidly dissipate.
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a skeletal ice troll!
AS: +447 vs DS: +80 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +43 = +450
... and hits for 303 points of damage!
The ice troll falls to the ground motionless.
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a skeletal ice troll!
AS: +447 vs DS: +80 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +34 = +441
... and hits for 297 points of damage!
The ice troll falls to the ground motionless.
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a skeletal ice troll!
AS: +447 vs DS: +80 with AvD: +40 + d100 roll: +18 = +425
... and hits for 247 points of damage!
The ice troll falls to the ground motionless.
Fitzand hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a frozen spirit!
AS: +447 vs DS: +284 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +41 = +243
... and hits for 165 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the frozen spirit's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The frozen spirit slumps silently to the ground and begins to rapidly dissipate.

Elendr struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 159 + FvP: 29 + d100(L): 16 = 117
Warding failed!
Elendr rocks back and forth while sobbing uncontrollably!

Taylir struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 111 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 17 = 172
Warding failed!
Taylir babbles hysterically, drool running down her chin!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 36 = 175
Warding failed!
Khalzon chatters his teeth rapidly!

Darlan struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 141 + FvP: 23 + d100(L): 24 = 122
Warding failed!
Darlan chatters his teeth rapidly!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 18 = 157
Warding failed!
Khalzon moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman fades into oblivion.
A frost-nipped spectral woodsman fades into oblivion.
A frozen spirit fades into oblivion.

To your utter amazement, Ikoz's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a powerful bolt of energy which burst forth from Ikoz's pale body toward a frozen spirit.
... 20 points of damage!

Albrekt struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 55 = 196
Warding failed!
Albrekt moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

To your utter amazement, Ikoz's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a powerful bolt of energy which burst forth from Ikoz's pale body toward a frozen spirit.
... 30 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
To your utter amazement, Ikoz's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a powerful bolt of energy which burst forth from Ikoz's pale body toward a frozen spirit.
... 35 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!

A frozen spirit floats south.
A frozen spirit emits a low, unearthly moan!
An unearthly moaning echoes around you, dispelling any sense of peace and security from the area.

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare Elendr!
AS: +359 vs DS: +170 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +51 = +266
... and hits for 21 points of damage!
Slight leg hold.
CS: +225 - TD: +200 + CvA: -9 + d100: +77 - -5 == +98 Warded off!

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare Taylir!
AS: +347 vs DS: +267 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +66 = +180
... and hits for 7 points of damage!
Weak eye gouge, probably distracting.

A frozen spirit swings a closed fist at Taylir!
AS: +272 vs DS: +267 with AvD: +4 + d100 roll: +83 = +92
A clean miss.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman fades into oblivion.

To your utter amazement, Ikoz's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a powerful bolt of energy which burst forth from Ikoz's pale body toward a frozen spirit.
... 30 points of damage!

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare you!
AS: +367 vs DS: +540 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +94 = -49
A clean miss.

To your utter amazement, Ikoz's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a powerful bolt of energy which burst forth from Ikoz's pale body toward a frozen spirit.
... 25 points of damage!

You concentrate on the Bind spell...
You gesture at a frozen spirit.
CS: +350 - TD: +231 + CvA: +25 + d100: +72 == +216
Warding failed!
A frozen spirit suddenly stops all movement.

Elendr struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 159 + FvP: 29 + d100(L): 59 = 160
Warding failed!
Elendr gibbers fitfully!

Taylir struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 111 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 82 = 237
Warding failed!
Taylir cries out in sheer terror!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 8 = 147
Warding failed!
Khalzon twitches fitfully!

Darlan struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 141 + FvP: 23 + d100(L): 79 = 177
Warding failed!
Darlan is racked by convulsive shivers!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 45 = 184
Warding failed!
Khalzon wails in exquisite fear!

Fitzand says, "Careful, I know one of these times i'm likely to kill everyone in here with my cone."

To your utter amazement, Ikoz's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a powerful bolt of energy which burst forth from Ikoz's pale body toward a frozen spirit.
... 25 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!

Albrekt struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 15 = 156
Warding failed!
Albrekt moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare Elendr!
AS: +359 vs DS: +170 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +5 = +220
... and hits for 15 points of damage!
Attempt to snare chest shrugged off.

A frozen spirit swings a closed fist at Albrekt!
AS: +272 vs DS: +109 with AvD: +17 + d100 roll: +98 = +278
... and hits for 19 points of damage!
Mighty blow cracks several ribs.

A frozen spirit just backed itself into the area.
A frozen spirit floats in!

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare Taylir!
AS: +347 vs DS: +257 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +16 = +140
... and hits for 4 points of damage!
Impotent blow.

To your utter amazement, Ikoz's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a powerful bolt of energy which burst forth from Ikoz's pale body toward a frozen spirit.
... 25 points of damage!
To your utter amazement, Ikoz's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a powerful bolt of energy which burst forth from Ikoz's pale body toward a frozen spirit.
... 35 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the frozen spirit's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The frozen spirit slumps silently to the ground and begins to rapidly dissipate.

Taylir struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 111 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 85 = 240
Warding failed!
Taylir twitches fitfully!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 81 = 220
Warding failed!
Khalzon gibbers fitfully!

Elendr struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 159 + FvP: 29 + d100(L): 39 = 140
Warding failed!
Elendr moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Darlan struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 141 + FvP: 23 + d100(L): 33 = 131
Warding failed!
Darlan gibbers fitfully!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 60 = 199
Warding failed!
Khalzon gibbers fitfully!

A skeletal ice troll vanishes in a cold mist of evaporating ice.
A skeletal ice troll vanishes in a cold mist of evaporating ice.
A rolton decays into a pile of fur and bone.

To your utter amazement, Ikoz's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a wall of force that ripples out from Ikoz's pale body
A frozen spirit is unharmed.
A frozen spirit is caught by the force!
A frozen spirit is caught by the force!
... 30 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!
A frozen spirit is caught by the force!
... 25 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
A frozen spirit is caught by the force!
It is entirely consumed as the energy permeates its body!
... 30 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
... 40 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the frozen spirit's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The frozen spirit slumps silently to the ground and begins to rapidly dissipate.
A frozen spirit is caught by the force!
A skeletal ice troll is unharmed.
A skeletal ice troll is unharmed.
A skeletal ice troll is unharmed.

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare Elendr!
AS: +359 vs DS: +170 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +60 = +275
... and hits for 22 points of damage!
Attempt to snare hips shaken loose.

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare Albrekt!
AS: +355 vs DS: +109 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +1 = +275
... and hits for 21 points of damage!
Head maneuver catches eye.
Painful!
He is knocked to the ground!

Albrekt struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 33 = 174
Warding failed!
Albrekt moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

A frozen spirit emits a low, unearthly moan!
An unearthly moaning echoes around you, dispelling any sense of peace and security from the area.

A frozen spirit swings a closed fist at Khalzon!
AS: +240 vs DS: +220 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +85 = +124
... and hits for 2 points of damage!
Glancing blow to Khalzon's right leg!

Fitzand says, "Ikoz. Get rid of your group search"

A frozen spirit fades into oblivion.
A frozen spirit fades into oblivion.
A skeletal ice troll vanishes in a cold mist of evaporating ice.
A skeletal ice troll vanishes in a cold mist of evaporating ice.
A skeletal ice troll vanishes in a cold mist of evaporating ice.

Taylir struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 111 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 52 = 207
Warding failed!
Taylir remains huddled on the ground in a spastic, jittering heap!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 23 = 162
Warding failed!
Khalzon moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Elendr struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 159 + FvP: 29 + d100(L): 25 = 126
Warding failed!
Elendr moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Darlan struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 141 + FvP: 23 + d100(L): 51 = 149
Warding failed!
Darlan babbles hysterically, drool running down his chin!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 92 = 231
Warding failed!
Khalzon moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the frozen spirit, Albrekt's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

A frozen spirit swings a closed fist at Elendr!
AS: +264 vs DS: +170 with AvD: -7 + d100 roll: +71 = +158
... and hits for 2 points of damage!
Thumped Elendr's chest.

A frozen spirit swings a closed fist at Albrekt!
AS: +272 vs DS: +109 with AvD: +17 + d100 roll: +36 = +216
... and hits for 13 points of damage!
Torn muscle in Albrekt's right leg!

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman floats in!
An unearthly moaning echoes around you, dispelling any

sense of peace and security from the area. Albrekt struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 44 = 185
Warding failed
Albrekt moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Fitzand gestures at a frozen spirit.
The ground beneath a frozen spirit begins to boil violently!
Fiery debris explodes from the ground!
... 15 points of damage!
... 20 points of damage!
... 20 points of damage!
... 20 points of damage!
The ground then quickly cools.

The spectral woodsman flickers and shimmers a moment.
A frost-nipped spectral woodsman floats southeast.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ikoz say, "i cant"

Fitzand gestures at a frozen spirit.
The ground beneath a frozen spirit begins to boil violently!
Fiery debris explodes from the ground!
... 20 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
... 15 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
The ground then quickly cools.

Albrekt struggles against the fear!
FS: 225 - FD: 105 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 61 = 211
Warding failed!
Albrekt cries out in sheer terror!

A frozen spirit swings a closed fist at Albrekt!
AS: +272 vs DS: +109 with AvD: +17 + d100 roll: +62 = +242
... and hits for 8 points of damage!
Broken finger on Albrekt's right hand!

Taylir struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 111 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 49 = 204
Warding failed!
Taylir wails in exquisite fear!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 78 = 217
Warding failed!
Khalzon moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Elendr struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 159 + FvP: 29 + d100(L): 69 = 170
Warding failed!
Elendr eyes grow wide with inner terror!

Darlan struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 141 + FvP: 23 + d100(L): 41 = 139
Warding failed!
Darlan moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 100 = 239
Warding failed!
Khalzon eyes grow wide with inner terror!

A frozen spirit struggles against the forces that bind it.

Fitzand says, "Yes you can."

Fitzand says, "turn it off"

Elanella gestures at a frozen spirit.
Strands of webbing shoot forth towards a frozen spirit.
CS: +558 - TD: +204 + CvA: +25 + d100: +13 == +392
Warding failed!
A frozen spirit is firmly webbed in place.

You gesture at a frozen spirit.
CS: +350 - TD: +204 + CvA: +25 + d100: +2 == +173
Warding failed!
A frozen spirit suddenly stops all movement.

Fitzand gestures at a frozen spirit.
The ground beneath a frozen spirit begins to boil violently!
Fiery debris explodes from the ground!
... 25 points of damage!
... 45 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
The ground then quickly cools.

Albrekt struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 8 = 149
Warding failed!
Albrekt clutches himself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down his chin!

A frozen spirit emits a low, unearthly moan!
An unearthly moaning echoes around you, dispelling any sense of peace and security from the area.

A frozen spirit swings a closed fist at Elendr!
AS: +264 vs DS: +170 with AvD: -7 + d100 roll: +88 = +175
... and hits for 3 points of damage!
Blow nicks Elendr's left hand.

A frozen spirit swings a closed fist at Albrekt!
AS: +272 vs DS: +109 with AvD: +17 + d100 roll: +81 = +261
... and hits for 10 points of damage!
Whiplash!

Fitzand gestures at a frozen spirit.
The ground beneath a frozen spirit begins to boil violently!
Fiery debris explodes from the ground!
... 15 points of damage!
... 40 points of damage!
... 45 points of damage!
... 45 points of damage!
... 20 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
The ground then quickly cools.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tzuriz echo in your mind:
"nothing up on the snowfield next to the south gate"

Albrekt struggles against the fear!
FS: 225 - FD: 105 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): -64 = 86
Warded off!
Albrekt slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.
Albrekt drops dead at your feet!

Taylir struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 111 + FvP: 35 + d100(L): 26 = 181
Warding failed!
Taylir moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 31 = 170
Warding failed!
Khalzon rocks back and forth while sobbing uncontrollably!

Elendr struggles against the fear!
FS: 231 - FD: 159 + FvP: 29 + d100(L): 84 = 185
Warding failed!
Elendr moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Darlan struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 141 + FvP: 23 + d100(L): 53 = 151
Warding failed!
Darlan clutches himself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down his chin!

Khalzon struggles against the fear!
FS: 201 - FD: 81 + FvP: 19 + d100(L): 79 = 218
Warding failed!
Khalzon clutches himself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down his chin!

Fitzand gestures at a frozen spirit.
CS: +536 - TD: +204 + CvA: +25 + d100: +91 == +448
Warding failed!
Fitzand blasts a frozen spirit for 32 points of damage.
... 50 points of damage!

You hear the faint thoughts of Wunlot echo in your mind:
"All clear in the tomb as well."

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the frozen spirit, Elendr's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the frozen spirit, Taylir's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Elanella gestures at a frozen spirit.
Strands of webbing shoot forth towards a frozen spirit.
CS: +558 - TD: +231 + CvA: +25 + d100: +79 == +431
Warding failed!
A frozen spirit is firmly webbed in place.

You reach down and tenderly cradle Albrekt's lifeless hand in yours.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tierus echo in your mind:
"Hrm. Ah s'ppose ah'll be tryin' tae reinforce tha gate."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Fitzand gestures at a frozen spirit.
CS: +522 - TD: +204 + CvA: +25 + d100: +94 == +437
Warding failed!
A dull grey beam momentarily materializes between Fitzand and the frozen spirit!
The frozen spirit shakes violently!

A frozen spirit tries to ensnare you!
AS: +355 vs DS: +486 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +62 = -39
A clean miss.

Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see the Kcutter disk and a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: the body of Lord Albrekt who is lying down, Silversoft, Dubon, Lord Zosopage, a stunned Journeyman Jiire who is kneeling, a stunned Mirsen who is kneeling, Kcutter, a stunned Olgretien who is kneeling, a stunned Sindani who is kneeling, the body of Telenoth who is lying down, a stunned Lady Sherysse who is kneeling, Great Lord Turinrond who is kneeling, High Lady Kadesha, Lady Silversi who is seated, Darjun, the body of Renholder who is lying down, Aisa, Lady Aryleste, Hartbreak, Sevrina, the body of Lord Dhanis who is lying down, Lady Eleana, Eugenides who is lying down
Obvious paths: north.

Jiire struggles against the fear!
FS: 111 - FD: 57 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 69 = 153
Warding failed!
Jiire is racked by convulsive shivers!

The spirit of Albrekt sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

Mirsen struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 90 + FvP: 15 + d100(L): 95 = 236
Warding failed!
Mirsen gibbers fitfully!

Olgretien struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 24 + d100(L): 72 = 207
Warding failed!
Olgretien gibbers fitfully!

Sindani struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 138 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): 87 = 193
Warding failed!
Sindani moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Sherysse struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 99 + FvP: 13 + d100(L): 68 = 198
Warding failed!
Sherysse cowers in fear!

Zosopage forces Telenoth's mouth open, and pours in a small amount from his carved ruby flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Telenoth, then fades into the body.

You remove a pale purple glaes flask from in your spidersilk skirt.

Turinrond says, "Tha's bad"

Darjun asks, "What is causing this fear?"

Hartbreak snickers.

Turinrond stands up.

You force Albrekt's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Albrekt, then fades into the body.

You put a pale purple glaes flask in your spidersilk skirt.
You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.

You hear the ghostly voice of Renholder ask, "what's causing it??"

You hear the ghostly voice of Albrekt say, "thank ye"

Jiire slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Darjun bows to Eugenides.

Darjun says, "thank you"

Mirsen struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 90 + FvP: 15 + d100(L): 94 = 235
Warding failed!
Mirsen gibbers fitfully!

Olgretien struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 24 + d100(L): 61 = 196
Warding failed!
Olgretien gibbers fitfully!

Sindani struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 138 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): 14 = 120
Warding failed!
Sindani babbles hysterically, drool running down her chin!

Sherysse struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 99 + FvP: 13 + d100(L): 55 = 185
Warding failed!
Sherysse cowers in fear!

You hear the faint thoughts of Erlyn echo in your mind:
"TC is clear of bad guys. Unless you count Sheka."

You say, "Welcome."

Darjun rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Kcutter says, "Corpses, woodsmen"

You smile at Albrekt.

High Lady Kadesha went through a wrought-iron gate.

Mirsen struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 90 + FvP: 15 + d100(L): 80 = 221
Warding failed!
Mirsen twitches fitfully!

Olgretien struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 24 + d100(L): 47 = 182
Warding failed!
Olgretien is racked by convulsive shivers!

Sindani struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 138 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): 22 = 128
Warding failed!
Sindani clutches her head and giggles madly, before choking on a pitiful whimper!

Sherysse struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 99 + FvP: 13 + d100(L): 29 = 159
Warding failed!
Sherysse cowers in fear!

Zosopage sighs.

Turinrond winces.

Jiire stands up.

With great effort the spirit of Albrekt gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

Kcutter rubs Sherysse gently.

You pant.

You hear the ghostly voice of Telenoth say, "Everyone ok? Except the deaders.."

Mirsen struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 90 + FvP: 15 + d100(L): 87 = 228
Warding failed!
Mirsen moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Olgretien struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 24 + d100(L): 81 = 216
Warding failed!
Olgretien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Sindani struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 138 + FvP: 28 + d100(L): -14 = 92
Warded off!
Sindani slowly regains control of her senses and she wipes away the tears from her eyes and the drool dribbling down her chin.

Sherysse struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 99 + FvP: 13 + d100(L): 66 = 196
Warding failed!
Sherysse is racked by convulsive shivers!

Turinrond says, "okay, we gonna havta rethink this a bit"

Mirsen struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 90 + FvP: 15 + d100(L): 12 = 153
Warding failed!
Mirsen is racked by convulsive shivers!

Olgretien struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 24 + d100(L): 84 = 219
Warding failed!
Olgretien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Sherysse struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 99 + FvP: 13 + d100(L): 76 = 206
Warding failed!
Sherysse moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Turinrond trembles.

You say, "They are getting strong, Turinrond."

Kcutter nods to Turinrond.

You nod.

You hear the ghostly voice of Telenoth say, "Thank you Zosopage, for the keep"

Jiire says, "ah tried going out the first time, ah swear its like them liches are back"

Turinrond says, "ayep"

Zosopage says, "welcome"

Mirsen struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 90 + FvP: 15 + d100(L): 56 = 197
Warding failed!
Mirsen cowers in fear!

Olgretien struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 105 + FvP: 24 + d100(L): 47 = 182
Warding failed!
Olgretien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Sherysse struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 99 + FvP: 13 + d100(L): 6 = 136
Warding failed!
Sherysse clutches her head and giggles madly, before choking on a pitiful whimper!

The spirit of Renholder mutters, complaining bitterly about his state of affairs.

Dubon says, "that fear is murder to most anyone"

Mirsen slowly regains control of her senses and she wipes away the tears from her eyes and the drool dribbling down her chin.

Olgretien slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Sherysse slowly regains control of her senses and she wipes away the tears from her eyes and the drool dribbling down her chin.

Mirsen stands up.
Sherysse stands up.
Olgretien stands up.

Sherysse exclaims, "oh my gosh!"

Olgretien exclaims, "Sheesh..nice fear...call teh rifters!!!"

Mirsen says, "Koar's toes."

Sindani says, "argh"

Mirsen wipes the sweat from her brow.

Sherysse asks, "neck healing please?"

Olgretien cackles!

Kcutter says, "Wicked stuf that"

You hear the faint thoughts of Valiria echo in your mind:
"If the voices needed to teach.. why couldnt they just teach... not hurt us "

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
Several groups of adventurers jostle past you on their way through the South Gate. The sounds of laughter from the west remind you of the inns and taverns back home. You notice that the lowest part of the wall is darker stone than the top, a sign that this fortification was raised at some point in the past. You also see an old beer barrel.
Also here: Draoke, Lomac
Obvious paths: north, east, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Janai echo in your mind:
"What "young" are they speaking of when they speak of "the young"?"

The loamy smell of upturned earth and snow fills the air, followed by the stench of decay and putrefaction.

Draoke says, "don't know"

You hear the faint thoughts of Zacciwie echo in your mind:
"Eep!"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Oh, what a stench!"

You cover your nose tightly. Phew!

Great Lord Grandevr's group just went north.

[Icemule Trace, Exterior]
The conifers of the forest have been cleared away near the stone walls of the town, providing space for the pathway. Voices, hearty and reassuring, drift over the wall on the cold air. It is pleasant to envision warm rooms and cozy fires, only a few steps away. You also see a piece of polished ivory, a short sword, a reinforced shield, an engraved thanot trunk, a rolton, a piece of brown jade, a floating eye that is flying around and a pair of carved ice columns.
Also here: Renowned Lady Skyfawn, a stunned Lord Tierus who is kneeling, a stunned Lady Incanta who is kneeling, Lord Selfane, High Lady Kadesha, the body of Tzuriz who is lying down, the body of Rasl who is lying down, the body of Sterruz who is lying down, Daelnor, Aranrhod
Obvious paths: east, west.

Selfane nods to Kadesha.

Daelnor says, "goodness"

You hear the faint thoughts of Benyark echo in your mind:
"uh... is a loamy smell common in Icemule as well as the stench of decay and putrefaction"

Aranrhod clasps Daelnor's hand tenderly.

Skyfawn just hugged Selfane.

Darjun just arrived.

Selfane just hugged Skyfawn.

Fahlen's group just arrived.
Fahlen's group just went east.

You ask, "Kadesha, ye have them?"

Daelnor just failed to pull Tierus to his feet.

Incanta struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 147 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 90 = 193
Warding failed!
Incanta moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Tierus struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 84 + FvP: 22 + d100(L): 26 = 180
Warding failed!
Tierus moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Darjun just went west.

A frost tinged zombie struggles up out of the ground!

Skyfawn just hugged Kadesha.

A frost tinged zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A frost tinged zombie struggles up out of the ground!

You hear the faint thoughts of Zacciwie echo in your mind:
"Those spirits are rather old"

Selfane draws an intricately glowing pattern in the air before him.
CS: +302 - TD: +70 + CvA: +25 + d100: +66 == +323
Warding failed!
A frost tinged zombie lets out a blood curdling scream. You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the frost tinged zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
A frost tinged zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.
CS: +302 - TD: +82 + CvA: +25 + d100: +25 == +270
Warding failed!
A frost tinged zombie lets out a blood curdling scream.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the frost tinged zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
A frost tinged zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.
CS: +302 - TD: +73 + CvA: +25 + d100: +91 == +345
Warding failed!
A frost tinged zombie lets out a blood curdling scream.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the frost tinged zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
A frost tinged zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.
A rolton is not affected by the pattern.
A floating eye is not affected by the pattern.

Daelnor looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Daelnor whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Daelnor swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at a rolton!
AS: +256 vs DS: +4 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +52 = +345
... and hits for 154 points of damage!
Incredible shot impales a kidney. Too painful to even scream.
The rolton collapses to the ground, emits a final bleat, and dies.

The air grows cold and still as a frost-nipped spectral woodsman glides in!

Selfane hisses.

Kadesha asks, "ya want me take em Selfane?"

The air grows cold and still as a frost-nipped spectral woodsman glides in!

You hear the faint thoughts of Alyxandrah echo in your mind:
"Decay? Yep. We have lichs running around. It's always common."

Incanta struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 147 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 8 = 111
Warding failed!
Incanta remains huddled on the ground in a spastic, jittering heap!

Tierus struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 84 + FvP: 22 + d100(L): 30 = 184
Warding failed!
Tierus clutches himself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down his chin!

Daelnor looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Daelnor whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Daelnor swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +256 vs DS: +173 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +51 = +173
... and hits for 30 points of damage!
** Daelnor's black rolaren longsword sprays forth a shower of pure water! **
... 25 points of damage!
Daelnor swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +256 vs DS: +206 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +54 = +143
... and hits for 17 points of damage!
** Daelnor's black rolaren longsword sprays forth a shower of pure water! **
... 20 points of damage!

You hear the ghostly voice of Rasl say, "can somon stick a cork in me, I seem to be leekin abit"

You hear the faint thoughts of Alyxandrah echo in your mind:
"Welcome to Icemule."

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman snatches up a short sword!
A frost-nipped spectral woodsman snatches up a reinforced shield!

Rasl gives a ghostly chuckle.

Skyfawn waves a twisted wand at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman.
CS: +767 - TD: +111 + CvA: +25 + d100: +47 == +728
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the spectral woodsman's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The spectral woodsman slumps silently to the ground and begins to rapidly dissipate.

Aranrhod just went east.
Aisa just arrived.
Aisa just went east.
The floating eye heads east.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Daelnor looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Daelnor whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Daelnor swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +256 vs DS: +229 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +31 = +97
A clean miss.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman floats in!

Skyfawn searches a frost-nipped spectral woodsman.
A frost-nipped spectral woodsman fades into oblivion.

Selfane says, "if you like"

Incanta slowly regains control of her senses and she wipes away the tears from her eyes and the drool dribbling down her chin.

A frost-nipped spectral woodsman snatches up a short sword!
Skyfawn waves a twisted wand at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman.
CS: +767 - TD: +105 + CvA: +25 + d100: +75 == +762
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
... 30 points of damage!

Incanta stands up.

Selfane gestures at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman.
CS: +302 - TD: +105 + CvA: +25 + d100: +22 == +244
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the spectral woodsman's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
A frost-nipped spectral woodsman freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

Selfane searches a frost-nipped spectral woodsman.
A frost-nipped spectral woodsman fades into oblivion.

Tierus struggles against the fear!
FS: 216 - FD: 84 + FvP: 22 + d100(L): 72 = 226
Warding failed!
Tierus moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Daelnor looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Daelnor whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Daelnor swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman!
AS: +256 vs DS: +227 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +80 = +148
... and hits for 16 points of damage!

Skyfawn waves a twisted wand at a frost-nipped spectral woodsman.
CS: +767 - TD: +105 + CvA: +20 + d100: +83 == +765
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
... 40 points of damage!



Button Link to Forgotten Old Ways (contd)