Face Forward
Niiman, day 20 of the month Lumnea in the year 5102

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is from Opalina's player, and, therefore, the "you" references in this log refer to said character, not Iscikella.
***END NOTE***

[Tavern Burrow, Ale Street]
Stucco seems the preferred building material of the Tavern Burrow residents. The street has been newly cobbled, and the rough edges cause several people to nearly trip as they hurry along. A stucco well attracts a group of children, who drop stones into it, then hoot with glee at the muffled splash. You also see a steel lockpick and a steel lockpick.
Also here: Irken, Zacciwie
Obvious paths: north, south, northwest.

A dark mist rises within the room. Small black tendrils reach up and writhe around your legs.

Zacciwie blinks.

You frown.

Zacciwie says, "Bah"

You ask, "you need Thurfel to speak to your face?"

Zacciwie says, "I don't listen to Thurfel unless he has something worth of my attention to say"

You ask, "then how can you claim what he said to me about the vessels are not true?"

Zacciwie says, "Not everyone's vessel has been found"

Zacciwie asks, "If a person's vessel isn't found then how would you know it exists?"

A deep voice invades within your mind, "You didn't think that you had gotten rid of me so easily, did you?"

You ask, "but how can he know for sure who's vessel he has if he's not sure who's it is?"

You think to yourself, "yes I did actually"

Zacciwie says, "I'd guess the way the vessels would react to a certain person, the owner"

You think to yourself, "actually I thought you'd withered and died"

You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.

Zacciwie says, "Of course bringing a lich's vessel near it to see the reaction wouldn't be a good thing to do"

You ask, "really?"

You ask, "what if it were really the vessels of the chosen?"

"I have been watching the fools wandering around their measly lives, you as well, hoping beyond hope that the infidel will save them from us."

You make a horrendous warthog-like noise.

Zacciwie says, "That's assuming the chosen have one"

Zacciwie says, "But if they did, and they were found, I'd bet the vessels would react to them in a positive way"

You say, "perhaps"

Zacciwie grins.

You say, "I'd like to hold the one connected to my "said" lich"

You say, "to see if in fact it were possible"

You think to yourself, "what have you learned?"

"You all feel that you are superior to us and shall triumph, but you have already lost yourselves when one of us was given back their vessel."

Zacciwie rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Zacciwie says, "If everyone had a vessel then Thurfel would have one too"

Zacciwie ponders.

You think to yourself, "really? I thought two were given back their vessels.. "

You nod to Zacciwie.

You say, "he said he does have one"

You say, "he said everyone in elanthia has one"

Zacciwie says, "The liches could search for his and when they found it they could make him powerless"

Zacciwie says, "I'd like to know where he learned this from"

You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.

You say, "or he could find your vessel"

You smile at Zacciwie.

Zacciwie says, "Or I could find his"

Zacciwie says, "Though, if he did anything to mine it would only tarnish his image to the people"

You think to yourself, "So who are you?"

Irken asks, "if everyone has one then if I had yours does that mean I could destroy your essence then?"

You think to yourself, "I don't think you are a lich. Perhaps you are just Thurfel making me think you are somehting else."

Zacciwie says, "I don't think the vessels are a person's full essence"

The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!
Klatt falls to the ground!
Irken falls to the ground!
Zacciwie falls to the ground!

Zacciwie grumbles.

Klatt asks, "what the?"

You stand back up.

Klatt searches around for a moment.

Zacciwie curses fluently.

Zacciwie stands up.
Irken stands up.

Klatt asks, "who did that?"

Klatt makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Klatt gestures.
Klatt appears to be keenly aware of his surroundings.

Klatt searches around for a moment.

You say, "Thurfel did"

You say, "he's playing mind games"

Klatt says, "ooooo"

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

Klatt scratches his head.

Klatt says, "i think..."

Klatt stands up.

Zacciwie asks, "Why would Thurfel do such?"

A laughter echoes within your mind as the voice continues, "You believe that the infidel has enough power to do that, you are sadly mistaken."

You ask, "to make me distrust a lich?"

You think to yourself, "he's got more power then any lich"

Zacciwie says, "And knocking you to the ground is a perfect way to do that"

You say, "he knocked you to the ground as well"

You smile at Zacciwie.

Tariajewel asks, "you guys get quaked?"

You nod to Tariajewel.

Klatt says, "i thinks so"

Zacciwie says, "I guess it was the whole town"

Klatt says, "seems so"

You think to yourself, "would I be able to hold your vessel?"

The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!
Klatt falls to the ground!
Irken falls to the ground!
Zacciwie falls to the ground!

Zacciwie wails!

Spook narrows his eyes.

Zacciwie says, "That is horridly annoying"

Spook yells, "is that all you've got?!"

Spook stands up.
Zacciwie stands up.
You think to yourself, "would you tremble if I held it and kept it from you?"

Zacciwie glances at Spook.

Spook raises his fist defiantly.

You stand back up.
Klatt stands up.

A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Spook!
... 50 points of damage!
Surprisingly large electrical arc destroys neck and moves up around head making a flashy halo. Rather classical death occurs.
* Spook drops dead at your feet!

A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!

Zacciwie says, "Don't tempt whoever is doing it"

Zacciwie says, "Nevermind"

Spook gives a ghostly chuckle.

Zacciwie stares off into space.

Klatt says, "ooo crap"

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "no, he has more."

You remove a diamond-inset slender gold flask from your belt.
You force Spook's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your slender gold flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Spook, then fades into the body.

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "bleh, i can make lightning bolts like that."

Klatt says, "goondess"

You laugh out loud!

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

You exclaim, "you tease!"

Spook gives a ghostly chuckle.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Sareit.

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "hello, peja"

Peja says, "hello"

Zacciwie says, "I wonder who is doing this"

Sareit smiles.

You ask, "why would you kill for spite old one?"

You ask, "no control anymore?"

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

Sareit asks, "What happened?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "i tripped."

Peja snickers.

You attach a diamond-inset slender gold flask to your belt.

Sareit flashes a wide grin.

Sareit sits down.

You say, "just a little flash of lighting"

Klatt scratches his head.

You say, "ya know them clouds"

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "would you, sareit"

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "i would appreciate it"

You say, "never can tell with weather these days"

A loud maniacal laughter flows through the air, "You feel that you are immune to my force, Opalina. You feel that you and those around you will triumph over us. You would be wrong."

Sareit says, "No one stick their weapons up in the air."

Sareit gazes up into the heavens.

Zacciwie says, "Oh, a lich"

Peja falls to the ground!
Krystabell falls to the ground!
The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!
Klatt falls to the ground!
Irken falls over!
Zacciwie falls to the ground!

Zacciwie groans.

Irken sits up.

Zacciwie stands up.

The spirit of Spook mutters, complaining bitterly about his state of affairs.

Peja says, "um"

Sareit grunts in annoyance, rolling her eyes.

Klatt stands up.

Peja says, "they dun like you opal"

You say, "Immune? there's nothing to be immune from you don't even have a face or a name"

You stand back up.

Krystabell frowns.

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "you think you're safe, now i'm out of commission..."

Spook gives a ghostly chuckle.

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook exclaim, "i'll be back!"

You turn away.

Klatt asks, "what is it then Zaxxiwie?"

Sareit says, "It's a bit cowardly, aye."

Krystabell stands up.

Klatt says, "ooooo"

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "yes please"

Klatt asks, "undead you think?"

Trianvar says, "Oh...But I do. I do."

Peja stands up.

Sareit says, "Hiding behind the clouds and a big booming voice."

Zacciwie flails his arms about.

Sareit grunts, amused.

Sareit nods to Spook.

Sareit raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Sareit gestures at Spook.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Sareit encompassing Spook's corpse.

You turn to face Trianvar.
You feel part of your very essence sucked painfully away! You feel drained!
You are stunned!

Zacciwie says, "See? It's not an invasion, just a lich"

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "eh"

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a carceris squirms out from the darkness!

You are still stunned.

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a carceris squirms out from the darkness!
The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a carceris squirms out from the darkness!

Zacciwie just went north.

Sareit blinks.

Sareit stands up.

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "er, not here, sareit."

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a moaning spirit squirms out from the darkness!

The spirit wails a sad, eerie song!
A moaning spirit begins to chant an eerie tune!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the carceris, Irken's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

A carceris shambles northwest.
A carceris chants an utterly incomprehensible phrase.

You close your eyes for a moment.

A carceris claws at Krystabell!
AS: +132 vs DS: +80 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +63 = +138
... and hits for 11 points of damage!
Minor puncture to the right arm.

Klatt says, "what the ......."

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghostly mara squirms out from the darkness!

Irken regains control of his senses!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Klatt's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

A ghostly mara floats south.

You ask, "now you take eh?"

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghostly mara squirms out from the darkness!

A ghostly mara drones a low bass from his throat while singing another phrase.

A carceris waves a decaying hand!
The carceris's group blurs before your eyes.

Peja's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
Peja gestures at a carceris.
Peja hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a carceris!
AS: +198 vs DS: +121 with AvD: +50 + d100 roll: +89 = +216
... and hits for 186 points of damage!
Horrifying bolt of electricity turns chest into a smoking pulp of flesh. No life left there.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the carceris's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The carceris falls to the ground motionless.
A carceris becomes solid again.

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghostly mara squirms out from the darkness!
A ghostly mara drones a low bass from his throat while singing another phrase.

Irken stands up.

Peja slings a shiny silver alloy buckler off from over his shoulder.

Klatt regains control of his senses!

A moaning spirit gestures mystically!
A moaning spirit looks considerably more imposing.

A carceris shambles north.
The last vestiges of the carceris are caught by a dank, cold wind and blown into oblivion.

A ghostly mara directs the sound of his voice at a ghostly mara!
A brilliant luminescence surrounds a ghostly mara.

Irken just went north.

A ghostly mara sings a loud chorus!
A brilliant luminescence surrounds a ghostly mara.

Sareit chants a reverent litany and clasps her hands while tightly focusing her thoughts...
Sareit gestures at a moaning spirit.
CS: +139 - TD: +89 + CvA: +25 + d100: +58 == +133
Warding failed!
A moaning spirit rears back in terror and then darts north!

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "weak animals."

A ghostly mara floats northwest.
A ghostly mara floats northwest.

You sling a dusty rose buckler off from over your shoulder.
You remove a bamboo-hafted dark vultite handaxe from in your doeskin thigh-sheath.

A disembodied, floating eye enters the room.

The lich gestures at you, spiraling coils of flame leaping from its fingertips. You find yourself engulfed in flames.
... 50 points of damage!
Skin and some muscle burnt off chest.
You are stunned for 8 rounds!

Zacciwie just arrived.

Trianvar cackles!

Zacciwie seems to be concentrating on something.
The floating eye heads south.

Tariajewel just arrived.
Kleyn just arrived.
Nushien just arrived.

Zacciwie seems to be concentrating on something.
A disembodied, floating eye enters the room.

Kleyn meditates over you.
Kleyn takes some of your blood loss.
Kleyn gestures at you.
You are no longer stunned.
Zacciwie stares off into space.

The lich gestures and the very ground itself begins to sunder, knocking everyone to the ground.
You lose your footing and fall down.

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook ask, "kleyn, a heal please?"

Zacciwie exclaims, "Bah!"

Klatt says, "dang it"

Nushien asks, "What the?"

Zacciwie says, "Not fair"

Kleyn nods.

Zacciwie groans.

The iris in the floating eye suddenly expands.

Kleyn says, "aye one moment please"

Irken just arrived.

Klatt exclaims, "ticke me off!"

Irken just went south.

Tariajewel says, "pull me up"

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghostly mara squirms out from the darkness!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Nushien's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Klatt's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

A ghostly mara floats northwest.

Irken just arrived.

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghostly mara squirms out from the darkness!
The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghostly mara squirms out from the darkness!

Irken drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Irken's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

A ghostly mara floats north.
A ghostly mara drones a low bass from his throat while singing another phrase.

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghostly mara squirms out from the darkness!

The lich gestures and the very ground itself begins to sunder, knocking everyone to the ground.
You are tossed about violently.

A ghostly mara floats south.

The lich gestures and the very ground itself begins to sunder, knocking everyone to the ground.
You are tossed about violently.

Klatt regains control of his senses!

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghostly mara squirms out from the darkness!
A ghostly mara floats south.
A ghostly mara sings a loud chorus!
A brilliant luminescence surrounds a ghostly mara. Peja says, "damn"

Zacciwie says, "Bah! stop that"

Damsall just arrived.

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 94 = 206
Warding failed!
Nushien clutches himself and sobs pitifully as drool runs down his chin!

Tayre just arrived.

Klatt exclaims, "crap!"

Irken struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 36 + d100(L): 9 = 108
Warding failed!
Irken chatters his teeth rapidly!

You think to yourself, "you think I'll loose faith because you drink a little of my spirit? perhas you'll become more like me."

A ghostly mara floats northwest.

Klatt says, "we are dead"

Tayre rubs his chin thoughtfully.
Tayre just went north.

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 31 = 143
Warding failed!
Nushien cries out in sheer terror!

Trianvar says, "You all felt that you had been spared, you were wrong."

Irken struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 36 + d100(L): -64 = 35
Warded off!
Irken slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Irken says, "yup"

Trianvar raises his hand.

Zacciwie says, "I never felt that"

Zacciwie smirks.

Damsall just went north.

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "bleh, a shortie."

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 26 = 138
Warding failed!
Nushien eyes grow wide with inner terror!
Trianvar cackles!

Sareit just arrived.

Tariajewel says, "join me if ya can"

look Trianvar
The thing before you may have been a halfling at one time, but only traces of its racial lineage remain. Its face is twisted and distorted, the flesh sickly and mottled. It wears the garments of a mage, although the fabric once rich and lustrous is nothing more than shredded tatters now. It bears no expression or emotion, but a burning rage simmers in the crimson-flecked eyes of the lich.

Peja says, "sure"

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 63 = 175
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Sareit gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Sareit gestures at Nushien.
The glazed look leaves Nushien.

The iris in the floating eye suddenly expands.

The spirit of Spook mutters, complaining bitterly about his state of affairs.

Klatt says, "dang it"

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Tariajewel, the storm engulfing her in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Tariajewel looks like an oversized firefly!
... 50 points of damage!
Powerful blast reduces Tariajewel to a smoldering pile of ash!
* Tariajewel drops dead at your feet!

Krystabell just arrived.

You say, "Taria"

Klatt says, "ack"

Krystabell just went north.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tariajewel say, "I fly everyone to voln who wanna go"

Sareit raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Sareit gestures at Tariajewel.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Tariajewel, then fades into the body.

Klatt says, "no"

Trianvar says, "You will not escape me."

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 77 = 189
Warding failed!
Nushien twitches fitfully!

Reelo just arrived.

Kleyn asks, "Spook you kept?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tariajewel say, "or not"

Irken stands up.

You hear the ghostly voice of Spook say, "i believe so"

Kleyn stands up.

Zacciwie blurs into a white fog and vanishes!

Sareit nods to Kleyn.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tariajewel say, "I fine"

You stand back up.

Sareit says, "Aye."

Sareit reaches down and tenderly cradles Tariajewel's lifeless hand in hers.

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 92 = 204
Warding failed!
Nushien opens his mouth and tries to scream, but nothing comes out!

Sareit reaches down and tenderly cradles Spook's lifeless hand in hers.

Tayre just arrived.

Klatt stands up.

Trianvar laughs!

Peja stands up.

(Opalina attempts to tackle the lich)

Reelo sits down.

Irken just went south.

Klatt growls ferociously!

You hear the ghostly voice of Tariajewel say, "what hit me"

A disembodied, floating eye enters the room.

Sareit clasps Tayre's hand tenderly.

Trianvar cackles!

Tayre grabs Tariajewel and tries to drag her, but she doesn't budge.

A young lad dashes into the room, hands Trianvar a message and dashes off.

Tayre grabs Tariajewel and tries to drag her, but she doesn't budge.

The floating eye heads north.

Sareit's group blurs into a white fog and vanishes!

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 33 = 145
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

A ghostly mara floats in!

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 67 = 179
Warding failed!
Nushien eyes grow wide with inner terror!

Trianvar asks, "You measly little woman, you think you might defeat me?"

An unearthly moaning echoes around you, dispelling any sense of peace and security from the area.

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Reelo's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Klatt's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Peja's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
Peja gestures at a ghostly mara.
Peja hurls a powerful lightning bolt at a ghostly mara!
AS: +198 vs DS: +195 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +28 = +68
A clean miss.
A ghostly mara floats northwest.

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 12 = 124
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Klatt regains control of his senses!

A ghostly mara floats in!

Klatt ponders.

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

Reelo struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 21 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 84 = 190
Warding failed!
Reelo cries out in sheer terror!

Renowned Lady Skyfawn just arrived.

A ghostly mara claws at Trianvar!
AS: +120 vs DS: +6525 with AvD: +52 + d100 roll: +77 = -6276
A clean miss.

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 97 = 209
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Reelo struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 21 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 51 = 157
Warding failed!
Reelo babbles hysterically, drool running down his chin!

Sareit just arrived.
Kaelien's group just arrived.

You haul off and slap Trianvar up'side the head!

Seaghyn drops to her knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Seaghyn's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Kaelien drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Kaelien's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Nushien's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

A ghostly mara floats north.

Tayre just arrived.

Sareit gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Sareit gestures at Reelo.
The glazed look leaves Reelo.

Tayre traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Tayre gestures.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 16 = 128
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Renowned Lady Skyfawn just went north.
Tayre just went north.
Peja just went north.

Reelo struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 21 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 33 = 139
Warding failed!
Reelo remains huddled on the ground in a spastic, jittering heap

Sareit blurs into a white fog and vanishes!

Kaelien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 42 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 93 = 177
Warding failed!
Kaelien cowers in fear!

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 50 = 162
Warding failed!
Nushien is racked by convulsive shivers!

Seaghyn struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 75 = 168
Warding failed!
Seaghyn gibbers fitfully!

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 73 = 185
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Sareit just arrived.
Tayre just arrived.

Sareit gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Sareit gestures at Seaghyn.
The glazed look leaves Seaghyn.

Reelo struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 21 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): -76 = 30
Warded off!
Reelo slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Kaelien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 42 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 84 = 168
Warding failed!
Kaelien gibbers fitfully!

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 19 = 131
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Seaghyn struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 54 = 147
Warding failed!
Seaghyn moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Reelo stands up.

You say, "Im glad I didn't help you find that staff"

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 56 = 168
Warding failed!
Nushien remains huddled on the ground in a spastic, jittering heap!

Reelo bends slightly and slaps Nushien up'side his head!

Klatt says, "what the..."

Trianvar cackles!

Peja just arrived.

You turn around.

Kaelien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 42 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 44 = 128
Warding failed!
Kaelien babbles hysterically, drool running down his chin!

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 30 = 142
Warding failed!
Nushien opens his mouth and tries to scream, but nothing comes out!

Seaghyn struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 100 = 193
Warding failed!
Seaghyn clutches her head and giggles madly, before choking on a pitiful whimper!

Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.
Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.

Tayre sighs.

Trianvar cackles!
You feel part of your very essence sucked painfully away! You feel drained!
You are stunned!

Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.
Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 70 = 182
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.
Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.
Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.
Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.
Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.
Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.

Sareit gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Sareit gestures at you.
You are no longer stunned.

Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.
Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.
Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.
Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.

Kaelien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 42 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 14 = 98
Warded off!
Kaelien slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 35 = 147
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Seaghyn struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 94 = 187
Warding failed!
Seaghyn twitches fitfully!

Tayre asks, "Is there any way to cast away fear?"

Sareit clasps Kaelien's hand tenderly.

Kaelien stands up.

Kaelien says, "man"

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 69 = 181
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Reelo just failed to pull Nushien to his feet.

Klatt says, "dang it......"

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 24 = 136
Warding failed!
Nushien clutches his head and giggles madly, before choking on a pitiful whimper!

Seaghyn struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 86 = 179
Warding failed!
Seaghyn moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

You say, "there's nothing you can gain"

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 51 = 163
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Krystabell just arrived.

Sareit grabs Nushien's hand.

Nushien struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 18 + FvP: 34 + d100(L): 85 = 197
Warding failed!
Nushien moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Seaghyn struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 66 = 159
Warding failed!
Seaghyn moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Sareit's group blurs into a white fog and vanishes!

Tayre just went north.
Reelo just went north.

Trianvar says, "You think you have won, but you have already lost."

Seaghyn struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 63 = 156
Warding failed!
Seaghyn chatters her teeth rapidly!

The lich gestures and the very ground itself begins to sunder, knocking everyone to the ground.
You lose your footing and fall down.

Shaydz just arrived.

Klatt says, "not again"

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghost wolf squirms out from the darkness!

Seaghyn slowly regains control of her senses and she wipes away the tears from her eyes and the drool dribbling down her chin.

The wolf scampers south.

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghost wolf squirms out from the darkness!
The wolf scampers northwest.

Seaghyn says, "not again...."

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghost wolf squirms out from the darkness!
The wolf scampers south.

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghost wolf squirms out from the darkness!
The wolf scampers northwest.

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a tomb wight squirms out from the darkness!
A tomb wight runs south.

Sareit just arrived.

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a wraith squirms out from the darkness!
The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a wolfshade squirms out from the darkness!

Shaydz just went north.
The wolfshade scampers south.
A wraith runs south.

Krystabell swears in a fluid mixture of common and elven that would make a spike-thorn take pause.

Klatt says, "thank you"

Sareit blurs into a white fog and vanishes!

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a arch wight squirms out from the darkness!

Seaghyn swears vehemently enough to scour the bark from a tree.

An arch wight runs south.

Irken just arrived.

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a arch wight squirms out from the darkness!
An arch wight runs northwest.

Aerlic stands up.
Seaghyn stands up.
Krystabell stands up.

Journeyman Aerlic just went north.

Some violet puffs of fragrant nightshade-scented smoke drift upward and about the enruned glaes censer on Shaydz's belt.

Shaydz just went south.
Seaghyn just went north.

You say, "it's you who's lost Lich your just making one pittiful attempt to regain a little ground"

Trianvar cackles!

Klatt stands up.

Irken shakes off the effects of the lullabye.

You stand back up.

Klatt growls ferociously!

Peja stands up.

Krystabell just went northwest.
Peja just went northwest.

Irken says, "deader south, southwest of here"

Lord Klatt just went south.
Tayre just arrived.

Irken says, "with a mare"

A disembodied, floating eye enters the room.

Angelly's group just arrived.

The floating eye heads south.
Tayre just went south.

Trianvar says, "I have all the ground I need and your thoughts that you have won are merely an illusion."

Angelly's group just arrived.
Reelo just arrived.

Merjinia nods to Angelly.

You ask, "what do you have to gain?"

Reelo asks, "where'd the ghost come from?"

Lord Giantbandus's group just arrived.

You ask, "destorying the town?"

Giantbandus falls to the ground!
Tishia falls to the ground!
Merjinia falls to the ground!
Angelly falls to the ground!
Trianvar falls to the ground!
Reelo falls to the ground!
Tayre falls to the ground!
The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

Tayre exclaims, "Gah!"
Merjinia scowls.

Angelly stands up.

You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.

Giantbandus stands up.

Krystabell just arrived.

Reelo stands up.

You say, "you fell down little lich"

You stand back up.

Tishia struggles to stand, but fails.

Tayre asks, "Opalina, need that chest restored?"

Tayre stands up.
Tishia stands up.

You say, "sure"

You hear someone chuckling.

Giantbandus just tried to pull Tishia towards him!

You nod to Tayre.

Reelo searches around for a moment.

Merjinia stands up.

Tayre meditates over you.
Tayre takes your chest damage.
Tayre meditates over you.
Tayre takes some of your blood loss.

Reelo just went north.
Laif just arrived.
Krystabell just went north.

You say, "I think he hid again"

You make a horrendous warthog-like noise.

Giantbandus says, "so where are the critters"

Laif grins at Merjinia.

Tayre says, "Dead"

Trianvar says, "As you could only hope."

Giantbandus frowns.

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Tayre, the storm engulfing him in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Tayre looks like an oversized firefly!
... 50 points of damage!
Surprisingly large electrical arc destroys neck and moves up around head making a flashy halo. Rather classical death occurs.
* Tayre drops dead at your feet!

Merjinia frowns.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tayre exclaim, "Well yey!"

Sareit just arrived.
Sareit reaches down and tenderly cradles Tayre's lifeless hand in hers.

Laif just went south.

Sareit says, "Taking you to mum."

Sareit nods to Tayre.

Merjinia says, "Yas get yer ugly bum outta my Icemule yas dern Liche"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tayre exclaim, "Noo!"

Lord Klatt just arrived.

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Sareit, the storm engulfing her in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Sareit looks like an oversized firefly!
... 45 points of damage!
Surprisingly large electrical arc destroys neck and moves up around head making a flashy halo. Rather classical death occurs.
* Sareit drops dead at your feet!

You hear the ghostly voice of Tayre exclaim, "She'll ground me!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Sareit say, "Or na."

You frown.

Sareit gives a ghostly chuckle.

Tishia raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Tishia gestures at Tayre.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Tayre, then fades into the body.

Trianvar says, "You will go nowhere, I say."

Kleyn just arrived.

Merjinia roars!

Kleyn reaches down and tenderly cradles Tayre's lifeless hand in hers.

Kleyn gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Kleyn gestures.
Kleyn's group becomes blurred, and then vanishes!

You say, "will you stop your needless killing"

Krystabell just arrived.

Klatt blurs into a white fog and vanishes!

Tishia raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
Tishia gestures at Sareit.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Sareit, then fades into the body.

You hear the ghostly voice of Sareit say, "I donna take kindly to others telling me what to do."

A hollow, resonating growl echoes from the spirit of Sareit.

Peja just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Sareit say, "You'll regret that."

Merjinia glances at Trianvar.

Peja pants.

Lord Klatt just arrived.

Peja rubs Sareit gently.

Krystabell just went north.

Trianvar traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
Trianvar gestures at you.
CS: +2450 - TD: +194 + CvA: -8 + d100: +48 - -5 == +2301
Warding failed!
A pall of silence settles over you.

Klatt snaps his fingers.

Merjinia meditates over Sareit.
Merjinia takes Sareit's neck damage.

Klatt blinks.

Kre's group just arrived.

Merjinia meditates over Sareit.
Merjinia takes all of Sareit's blood loss.

Trianvar says, "Would you quit your snivelling whining for once, woman."

Merjinia murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
Merjinia gestures.
Merjinia's neck looks better.

Kre sits down.

Peja just hugged Merjinia.

Merjinia asks, "Why are ye here?"

Kre leans against a stucco well.

The lich gestures at Merjinia, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Merjinia is toast!
... 70 points of damage!
Fire completely surrounds Merjinia. Blood boils and heart stops.
* Merjinia drops dead at your feet!

You stare at Trianvar.

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
Groups of boisterous and cheerful halflings pass by rapidly. Most of them seem to be heading south towards the Tavern Burrow for entertainment or refreshment. An old, drunken halfling sits in a doorway, alternating between singing at the top of his lungs and munching on a tart.
Obvious paths: south, east, west.

Damsall just arrived.

Damsall asks, "Ye OK?"

You look at Damsall and shake your head.

You hear someone cackle.

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

You think to yourself, "you really want me to help Thurfel don't you"

You hear the voice of Trianvar say, "You really feel you shall escape me, Opalina. This is only the beginning of what I shall do to you and those you care for."

You think to yourself, "just keep pushing me away I swear"

Damsall raises an eyebrow.

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

You turn away.

You think to yourself, "you can't hurt me"

You hear the voice of Trianvar say, "I leave you with note that I shall return and when I do, you and those around will not survive to live another day."

Lady Silversoft's group just arrived.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sauthurdig echo in your mind:
"Fury call to arms at picking well"

Harplo just arrived.

Silversoft asks, "whats happening?"

Harplo just hugged Silversoft.

Harplo smiles.

Silversoft just hugged Harplo.

Harplo says, "Undead walking around "

Harplo just went south.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"he's gone."

Lady Silversoft's group just went west.

Damsall says, "Invasion, has us a lich here"

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

Aranrhod just arrived.

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

Aranrhod just tried to pull you towards her!

Aranrhod just went east.

You stamp your feet.

Damsall rubs you gently.

You reach out and touch a tiny silver rose earring.

You raise your fist in a display of defiance.

A halfling deputy saunters in and stares at you curiously.

You think to yourself, "dream on lich."

Damsall just went south.

Aranrhod asks, "This the work of the liches?"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

You stamp your feet.

You nod to Aranrhod.

Aranrhod frowns.

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

You flail your arms about.

Zacciwie just arrived, dragging the body of Irken behind him.

Zacciwie dances around the room to music only he can hear.

Harplo just arrived, dragging the body of Tariajewel behind him.

You fold your arms over your chest.

Zacciwie grabs Irken's body and drags it east with him.
Harplo grabs Tariajewel's body and drags it south with him.

Aranrhod asks, "Are you alright?"

A halfling deputy glances at you and stomps away.

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

You look at Aranrhod and shake your head.

You march back and forth, sharply turning at the end of each stride.

Aranrhod says, "Maybe you should not be alone"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You lean to your left.

Time drags on by...

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

Aranrhod blinks.

A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Aranrhod!
... 40 points of damage!
Arcing bolt of electricity snaps through neck as if it wasn't there and now it really isn't. Instant Death.
* Aranrhod drops dead at your feet!

A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.
The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

Laif just arrived.

You hear someone cackle.

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod say, "Wonderful"

You stamp your feet.

Porringer just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod ask, "Who did that?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod say, "Which one"

Porringer blinks.

You think to yourself, "Trianvar!"

Telenoth just arrived.

You flail your arms about.

Telenoth winces.

Porringer rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Laif just went east.

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

Telenoth asks, "Need a drag?"

You flail your arms about.

You rub Aranrhod.

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod say, "Wait"

You hug Aranrhod.

Careun just arrived, dragging the body of Tayre behind her.
Careun grabs Tayre's body and drags it west with her.

Telenoth nods.

Damsall just arrived.

A warm glow begins to emanate from Aranrhod's body.

Damsall whispers, "he still about?"

You nod to Damsall.
You nod to Damsall.

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod exclaim, "Cowards!"

Zacciwie just arrived.

A disembodied eye zips past you and heads straight for Zacciwie who casually snatches it out of the air with a sticky splat sound. Without hesitation, Zacciwie pushes his elusive peeper back into his eye socket. With a few blinks it seems to function properly once again. Zacciwie wipes some icky residue from his face and smiles.

Zacciwie blinks.

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

Damsall rubs you gently.

You flail your arms about.

Damsall asks, "Anything I kin do ta help ye my friend?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod exclaim, "Blasted liches!"

Zacciwie just went south.

Damsall asks, "Ye kept Aranrhod?"

Porringer says, "I see nothing amiss."

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod say, "Yes"

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod say, "Lightening from the sky"

Damsall asks, "Want a drag to healers?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod say, "Watch out"

You hear the ghostly voice of Aranrhod say, "Alright"

Damsall put an alum hafted vultite handaxe in her emerald green greatcloak.

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "Hm."

You think to yourself, "you are soo misguided lich.. this town doesn't have to be against you!"

Damsall grabs Aranrhod's body and drags it east with her.

Damsall just arrived.

An arctic fox pads into the area.

Damsall rubs a tiny silver rose earring.

You think to yourself, "Perhaps you just enjoy killing."

You hug Damsall.

Damsall says, "Stay strong"

You hear the voice of Porringer ask, "Did you see anything, halfling?"

Damsall hugs you.

Porringer glances at an old drunk halfling.

Peja hugs you.
Damsall hugs you.

Damsall waves.

You hug Peja.

Peja asks, "u ok?"

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

You look at Peja and shake your head.

Damsall just went south.

Peja frowns.

Peja says, "his cs was pretty high"

Zacciwie just arrived.

Peja says, "so ull prolly be silenced for a while"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"it's all Trianvar"

You hear the faint thoughts of Perigourd echo in your mind:
"where is he opalina?"

Lord Fewen just arrived.

Fewen flails his arms about.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"he's following me last I saw"

Fewen exclaims, "Theres NOTHIN!"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"I thought he was gone"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"but he just killed Aranrhod"

Fewen asks, "how am i supposed to beat on an invader if there hiding??"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Perigourd says, "hmm"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sareit echo in your mind:
"Opalina, stay safe!"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"he's got a pall of silence on me"

Fewen raises his rolaren sparte in triumph!

Kaittee just nudged Fewen.

Peja asks, "can silence be dispelled?"

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

Fewen roars!

Peja says, "silence.."

You hear the faint thoughts of Ilvane echo in your mind:
"You dont sound silent to me, thank goodness."

Kaittee nods to Peja.

Fewen rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Peja frowns.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"only in my thoughts"

Perigourd snaps his fingers.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sareit echo in your mind:
"He couldna silence her thoughts."

You hear the faint thoughts of Ilvane echo in your mind:
"At least he can't stop you from thinking."

Peja asks, "u want me to do that?"

Peja peers quizzically at you.

You hear the faint thoughts of Porringer echo in your mind:
"Perhaps beheading the woman will get rid of the lich, eh?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Perigourd echo in your mind:
"where did he kill aranhond?"

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

Kaittee says, "it will wear off if you dont try to talk"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sareit echo in your mind:
"What a coward, to hide in the shadows and send others to do his bidding."

Peja nods.

Peja frowns.

Peja hugs you.

You nod to Kaittee.

You hear the faint thoughts of Telenoth echo in your mind:
"I don't understand what's going on"

You hear the faint thoughts of Perigourd echo in your mind:
"a lich is runnin' around town telenoth"

You hear the faint thoughts of Telenoth echo in your mind:
"bah"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"he's just a big cowerd"

You hear the faint thoughts of Telenoth echo in your mind:
"Oh, I see. :gulp:"

Perigourd says, "all liches tend to be"

Perigourd nods to you.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"but he did finally show himself"

You hear the faint thoughts of Perigourd echo in your mind:
"i dont suppose anyone talked to thurfel when he was about?"

Lady Ilvane just arrived.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"when was he about?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Perigourd echo in your mind:
"about an hour ago"

Ilvane glances at you with a concerned expression, checking for injuries.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Thurfel was about an hour ago?"

Porringer narrows his eyes.

Ilvane asks, "How's your head?"

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.
The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

You hear the faint thoughts of Perigourd echo in your mind:
"i didn't have time to look for'm at that point though"

Porringer asks, "This the lady who's murdering folks?"

Redem asks, "He be inna shadows?"

Porringer points at you.

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

You gawk at Porringer.

Porringer peers quizzically at you.

Ilvane grins at you.

You give Porringer a good pinch!

Ilvane takes a bite of her cherry cordial chocolate.

Porringer mutters under his breath.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"porringer dead"

Ilvane blinks.

Redem raises an eyebrow.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You hear the faint thoughts of Macryte echo in your mind:
"where are these liches I been hearin bout it's a mighty long walk up here"

You stare at Porringer.

Porringer says, "On the contrary."

Ilvane says, "I would say you are in trouble."

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

Redem says, "Someun sneakin about"

Fewen waves.

You hear the faint thoughts of Porringer echo in your mind:
"I feel very much alive, thank you."

Perigourd searches around for a moment.
Redem searches around for a moment.

Kaittee traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Kaittee gestures.
The area becomes brighter.

Ilvane says, "It's Porringer running away."

Ilvane grins.

Silversoft says, "there"

Redem searches around for a moment.

Perigourd asks, "any sign?"

Perigourd peers quizzically at Sauthurdig.

Silversoft giggles.

Silversoft says, "nope"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"guess it wasn't me your not dead yet Porringer hope the lich doesn't listen to me"

Perigourd says, "hmm"

Perigourd says, "i'm sure this has to do with thurfel bein' around earlier"

Perigourd chuckles.

Sauthurdig asks, "where yas see him, Opal?"

Silversoft nods.

Perigourd says, "wish i could find someone who talked to'm"

You nod to Perigourd.

Redem searches around for a moment.

Damsall says, "Would'na surprise me if it did though, n'er trusted Thurfel"

You hear the faint thoughts of Porringer echo in your mind:
"If I die, I suppose we will know it does your bidding then, eh?"

Redem smiles at Silversoft.

Perigourd says, "he plays both sides"

Perigourd nods to Damsall.

Perigourd rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Perigourd says, "hmm"

Macryte asks, "say there any left for me?"

Ilvane hugs you.

Macryte begins pouting.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"right"

You roll your eyes.

Macryte says, "or you all hog the glory"

Ilvane whispers, "Send me a thought if you need help, I don't want him to hurt you."

Redem asks, "Any more rumblin's?"

Perigourd peers quizzically at Macryte.

Perigourd asks, "any what left for you?"

Perigourd peers quizzically at Macryte.

You hear the faint thoughts of Spook echo in your mind:
"they still out there, and where?"

You focus your mind on Ilvane and think:
"he's not hurt me.. just everyone around me."

Redem grunts.

Ilvane nods.

Macryte says, "I heard there were some liches to play tag with up here"

Ilvane frowns.

Perigourd says, "oh"

You focus your mind on Ilvane and think:
"although he did drain me this time."

Perigourd chuckles.

You frown.

Perigourd says, "we cant kill the liches"

Zacciwie says, "No more undead lurking about"

Perigourd says, "even if we wanted to"

You hear the faint thoughts of Porringer echo in your mind:
"A dead noble is still dead."

Macryte says, "figured I would come help out"

Redem says, "Dun worry,when they come they be plenty fer everaone"

Perigourd nods to Redem.

Redem falls to the ground!
Kaittee falls to the ground!
Macryte falls to the ground!
The ground beneath you violently shakes and rumbles causing you to fall down!
Perigourd falls to the ground!
Zacciwie falls to the ground!
Ilvane falls to the ground!

Zacciwie exclaims, "Bah!"

Ilvane mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Perigourd says, "hmm"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tayre echo in your mind:
"more quakes"

Ilvane says, "Had to ask."

Porringer stands up.
Perigourd stands up.
Zacciwie stands up.
Porringer mutters under his breath.
Macryte stands up.

You hear someone grumbling.

Perigourd pulls Kaittee to her feet.
Redem stands up.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Porringer dead yet?"

Ilvane stands up.

Kaittee ponders.

Macryte says, "me an my big mouth"

Macryte chuckles.

You stand back up.

Ilvane says, "Porringer is in trouble."

Redem makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
Redem gestures.
A sudden burst of bright light emanates from Redem's hand!
Porringer is revealed from hiding!

Ilvane grins.

You hear the faint thoughts of Porringer echo in your mind:
"Let me check..."

Perigourd says, "locate silon"

Ilvane glances at Porringer.

You hear the faint thoughts of Fewen echo in your mind:
"im still lookin for a fight! where are these blasted things?"

Redem squints.

You rub Porringer.

Perigourd asks, "where?"

Porringer babbles something unintelligible.

You hear the faint thoughts of Damsall echo in your mind:
"is Silon in the area?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sareit echo in your mind:
"Keemac with Silon."

Kaittee says, "ill get him"

Kaittee says, "just regular critters"

Kaittee says, "zombies"

Perigourd nods.

Kaittee traces a sign while petitioning the spirits for cognition...
Kaittee gestures into the air.
A silvery fog coalesces around Kaittee, obscuring her form. When the fog dissipates, Kaittee is gone.

Perigourd says, "k then"

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Kaittee.

Macryte says, "keemac got em"

Kaittee rolls her eyes.

Kaittee says, "shoulda guessed"

Perigourd rubs Kaittee gently.

You hear someone chuckling.

You think to yourself, "Well I hope you feel better about yourself killing all these innocent people."

A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Porringer!
... 35 points of damage!
Explosive bolt of electricity vaporized neck. Head drops to shoulders then on ground. Never knew what hit 'em.
* Porringer drops dead at your feet!

A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!

Ilvane asks, "See?"

Perigourd says, "hmm"

Ilvane frowns.

You hear the faint thoughts of Fewen echo in your mind:
"they must be scared of me and my mighty axe"

Macryte says, "oops"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Ilvane put a piece of cherry cordial chocolate in her black silk cloak.

You hear the ghostly voice of Porringer say, "Bah."

Redem says, "Dam"

Ilvane removes a white flask from in her black silk cloak.
Ilvane forces Porringer's mouth open, and pours in a small amount from her white flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Porringer, then fades into the body.

Redem searches around for a moment.

Ilvane put a white flask in her black silk cloak.

Perigourd says, "well"

Perigourd says, "that was bad"

You glance at Porringer.

Kaittee says, "this is a bad time to be out of lk"

Kaittee frowns.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Ilvane says, "He's all kept."

Redem says, "Nae fight fair"

Aerlic works his fingers under his edged ora crown and scratches his head.

You hear the ghostly voice of Porringer say, "That was at your bidding, clearly."

You raise your hand.

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

Redem says, "Blasted boltin' from shadows"

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Redem!
... 40 points of damage!
Arcing bolt of electricity snaps through neck as if it wasn't there and now it really isn't. Instant Death.
* Redem drops dead at your feet!

A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

Merjinia says, "oh"

You remove a diamond-inset slender gold flask from your belt.

Kaittee coughs.

Perigourd says, "lightnin' bolts flyin' aruond"

Ilvane gazes up into the heavens.

You force Redem's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your slender gold flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Redem, then fades into the body.

You hear the ghostly voice of Porringer say, "Gads."

Perigourd says, "may ant to be careful"

You hear the voice of Aerlic say, "good call redem"

Perigourd says, "want even"

Berid says, "what in the bloody hell was that"

You notice Macryte botch an attempt to conceal himself.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"anyone got a spare flask"

Tayre just arrived.
Tayre grabs Redem and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Tayre grabs Redem and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Tayre grabs Redem and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Tayre grabs Redem and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Tayre grabs Redem's body and drags it east with him.

You hear the voice of Aerlic say, "that was called unlucky"

Sauthurdig asks, "Merj can yas find Peja?"

Peja says, "yes"

Peja coughs.

Merjinia strikes a heroic pose.

Klatt chuckles.

Sauthurdig says, "duh"

Perigourd says, "hmm"

Lyrthos grins.

Berid says, "Criky"

Ilvane asks, "Porringer would you like to go to the center?"

Peja peers quizzically at Sauthurdig.

You hear the ghostly voice of Porringer say, "What a grand idea."

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"this is one really long silence!"

Klatt waves.

Sauthurdig asks, "yas seen lich?"

Klatt says, "gotta run"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"someone doesn't like me talkin!"

Peja says, "yea"

Klatt bows.
Ilvane nods.

Kaittee sighs.

Lord Klatt just went east.

Perigourd asks, "sauth?"

Ilvane grabs Porringer and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Ilvane grabs Porringer and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Ilvane grabs Porringer and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

You hear the ghostly voice of Porringer say, "I would prefer if you dispatched that murderous lady first."

Ilvane grabs Porringer and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

Sauthurdig asks, "where?"

Perigourd asks, "can you dispell opalina please?"

Ilvane babbles something unintelligible.

Zacciwie snickers.

Kaittee begins to twitch.

Peja says, "but he hides"

Ilvane grabs Porringer and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

Peja says, "at the well"

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

You hear the faint thoughts of Aranrhod echo in your mind:
"Or anyone talking to you it seems Opalina"

Perigourd faces Sauthurdig, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Perigourd opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

Ilvane says, "Confounded."

Peja says, "and those bolts are his"

Sauthurdig asks, "picker?"

Ilvane says, "Giantmen."

Ilvane mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Ilvane grabs Porringer and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Ilvane grabs Porringer and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

Lord Sauthurdig's group just went south.

Ilvane is admiring Porringer.

Perigourd flails his arms about.

Perigourd chuckles.

Vlaric says, "Need a drag"

You hear the ghostly voice of Porringer say, "Put your back into it."

(Ilvane digs her feet into the ground and tries to drag)

Ilvane is admiring Porringer.

Ilvane grabs Porringer and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

Peja nods to Perigourd.

Ilvane scowls.

You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.

You hear the ghostly voice of Porringer say, "Bah, elves."

Tariajewel begins drawing a faint, twisting symbol as she utters an arcane invocation in hushed tones...
Tariajewel gestures.
Casually Tariajewel pushes her finger into her eye socket. After a moment to get proper leverage, she pops the eyeball from her skull, sending it tumbling in your direction. Suddenly a couple of small batlike wings pop from its bloody sides and it begins to hover just out of reach, looking about.

Macryte ponders.

You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.

Kaittee is admiring Porringer.

Zacciwie glances at Ilvane.

You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.

Kaittee says, "yeesh"

You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.

Perigourd asks, "dispell opalina please?"

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.
The floating eye heads south.

You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Porringer and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.

Perigourd peers quizzically at Peja.

Vlaric asks, "Need him dragged to TC?"

Lord Sauthurdig's group just arrived.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.

Damsall shudders.

Your jaw drops.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.

Damsall says, "That looked painful"

You hear the ghostly voice of Porringer say, "Being dragged by an elf. How ignoble."

Kaittee stifles a yawn.

Zacciwie is admiring Porringer.

The spirit of Porringer mutters, complaining bitterly about his state of affairs.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.

Damsall peers quizzically at Tariajewel.

Zacciwie snickers.

Tariajewel giggles.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.

Kaittee kicks Porringer!

Giantbandus reaches down and tenderly cradles Porringer's lifeless hand in his.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.
A disembodied, floating eye enters the room.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.
The floating eye heads west.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.
Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.
Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.
Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.

Lord Sauthurdig's group just went west.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.
A disembodied, floating eye enters the room.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.
The floating eye heads east.

Ilvane grumbles.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.

Ilvane grabs Porringer and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.
Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.

Peja asks, "opal?"

You remove a white crystal from in your lockpick case.

Peja nods.

Tariajewel seems to be concentrating on something.

You rub a white crystal.
You feel much stronger.
The white crystal suddenly disintegrates!

A pained expression crosses Ilvane's face.

Perigourd grabs Porringer and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

The pall of silence settles more heavily over you.

Perigourd grabs Porringer's body and drags it east with him.

Ilvane says, "There."

Peja traces a simple rune while intoning a short, mystical phrase...
Peja gestures at you.
The pall of silence leaves you.

Kaittee places her arms akimbo and looks about as if waiting for something.

You pant.

Peja hugs you.

Perigourd says, "there ya go"

Perigourd nods to you.

You say, "thank you soo much"

You say, "I didn't know you could dispell that thing"

Peja says, "cause u said it would rub off if u didnt talk"

Perigourd whispers, "i asked him to unsilence you"

Kaittee says, "it would"

You beam at Perigourd.

You hug Perigourd.

Kaittee says, "the more you try to make noise with it on the longer the time is"

Perigourd chuckles.

Perigourd nods to Kaittee.

You say, "are you kidding I can't be quiet if the world depended on it'"

Perigourd says, "aye"

Perigourd says, "i've learned that"

You blush a glowing shade of red.

Silversoft nods to you.

Perigourd grins at you.

Silversoft hugs you.

Perigourd chuckles.

You flail your arms about.

You pant.

Adimiron rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Peja says, "well make him mad again"

Adimiron raises an eyebrow.

You glance at Peja.

Peja chuckles.

Aerlic says, "you go right ahead"

Giantbandus cackles!

Ilvane paces back and forth.

You say, "he'a mad all by him self"

Zacciwie says, "I'll be sure to run the opposite way when the undead come"

Adimiron says, "i believe they are already angry no trying to it"

Peja says, "yea..."

Aerlic says, "i like me pieces where they are"

You say, "of couse all you have to do is speak Thurfel's name and that tends to do it'"

Peja asks, "like you just did?"

Peja snickers.

Peja stands in front of you.

You say, "he can strike me down I don't care"

Adimiron says, "you say it"

Adimiron pokes Peja in the ribs.

Adimiron snickers.

Peja says, "hel no"

Aerlic says, "why not just ya sword in the air"

Peja says, "ill take on the maras"

Adimiron chuckles.

Ilvane says, "It's not like most of us trust or believe the T man, but.."

Peja says, "but that lich just bolts you from the shadows"

Adimiron chuckles.

Zacciwie says, "Undead bards..."

Zacciwie shudders.

Peja asks, "thurfel?"

You say, "he can try and kill the entire town.. keep goin Lich!"

Peja snickers.

Adimiron exclaims, "yea lets call em Mr.T!"

Adimiron chuckles.

You ask, "Done already?"

Ilvane grins at Adimiron.

Ilvane exclaims, "The T man!"

Zacciwie glances at you.

Zacciwie says, "Don't give him ideas"

Giantbandus cackles!

Adimiron exclaims, "Mr.T!"

Ilvane stares at Adimiron.

Adimiron chuckles.

Adimiron laughs!

Macryte says, "I pity the fool"

Ilvane rolls her eyes.

Adimiron holds his sides and lets out a rumbling belly laugh.

Ilvane gives Macryte a good pinch!

Macryte grins.

You shake your head.

Ilvane asks, "You had to go and say that, didn't you?"

Ilvane giggles.

You say, "it doesn't make much sense."

Zacciwie says, "Next thing you know he'll possess that cat and have it scratch people do death"

Macryte says, "cant help ma self"

The white cat licks at one of its paws.

You ask, "what's his point?"

Adimiron says, "you started it"

You say, "what does he want"

Adimiron nods to Ilvane.

Ilvane says, "I did now."

Peja says, "he wants u"

Ilvane says, "I called him the T man."

You wave your hand in a dismissive gesture.

Ilvane grins at Adimiron.

Adimiron snickers.

You say, "I doubt that"

Adimiron says, "close enough"

You ask, "because if he's all ready supposedly linked to me he'd already have me right?"

Peja frowns.

Adimiron says, "if ya hadnt said that i wouldnt have said Mr.T"

You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.

You nod to Peja.

Macryte says, "any one wana play tour guide? I am thinking of takeing a vacation here for a couple months need some one to show me where it's fun to blow stuff up an such"

Peja says, "heh"

Peja says, "right now they blowin us up"

Macryte says, "thats always fun"

Zacciwie says, "How fun"

Zacciwie smirks.

Ilvane paces back and forth.

Lady Ilvane just went east.

You shake your head.

Macryte says, "kinda like a retirement village"

You say, "but it doesn't make any sence"

You ask, "I mean if he wanted my help against Thurfel why put me against him by killing all my friends?"

You shake your head.

You say, "anyway I just want to hold that vessel.. just to see what would happen"

Aranrhod's group just arrived.

Damsall says, "Be safe hon, don't let him get ye to despair"

Damsall hugs you.

Damsall waves.

You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.

You say, "Im not."

You say, "confused"

You hug Aranrhod.
Aranrhod hugs you.

Aranrhod says, "They did not like it when I said that you should not be alone"

Aranrhod says, "It seems"

Aranrhod tilts her head up.

You hear the faint thoughts of Arianiss echo in your mind:
"Was there a lich attack?"

You say, "guess now"

You say, "not"

You say, "it was just one"

You hear the faint thoughts of Zacciwie echo in your mind:
"There was"

You nod to Aranrhod.

Aranrhod asks, "Which one?"

You say, "Trianvar"

Aranrhod nods to you.

Aranrhod says, "Figures"

You say, "he finally showed himself"

You say, "aye that was Trianvar"

You say, "the lighting lich possesser of the storm"

You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.

Aranrhod nods to you.

You hear the faint thoughts of Porringer echo in your mind:
"So the lich did Opalina's bidding. Proof, I say."

Savrin splutters.

Zacciwie asks, "And Gavrail is the one that likes to vaporize people?"

You say, "nasty little fella with a joy to watch people roast for his own pleasure."

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

You hear the faint thoughts of Arianiss echo in your mind:
"Opalina's a heretic! Burn her!"

Aranrhod says, "I know a certain vessel I would not mind finding"

Aranrhod taps her foot impatiently.

You gaze up into the heavens.

You hear the faint thoughts of Porringer echo in your mind:
"Let's not be rash."

Savrin says, "I think it would be fun to have my hearth lined with vessels"

You hear the faint thoughts of Porringer echo in your mind:
"She may have useful information we could...extract."

Aranrhod grins at Savrin.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"go ahead burn me if you think it will stop the town from burning."

You hear the faint thoughts of Spook echo in your mind:
"why do heretics burn....because they're made of wood."

Adimiron says, "goto the keep and knock on its door and get Thurfel to work"

Savrin says, "Of course, I don't have a hearth.."

Savrin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod says, "You can use my adopted sister's"

Aranrhod says, "I am sure she would not mind"

Aranrhod nods to Savrin.

Savrin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Porringer just arrived.

Aranrhod says, "Excuse me one minute"

You hear the faint thoughts of Arianiss echo in your mind:
"She gave permission! Town burning! Town burning! We can use the logs from the ballista as fuel."

Savrin says, "Course then we'd probably have angry little halflings who like to cast magic on her doorstep"

Porringer blinks.

You laugh out loud!

You hear someone mutter something under his breath.

You ask, "you are afraid of me old man?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Ilvane echo in your mind:
"Arianiss, be nice."

Savrin says, "Or disgusting undead liche "

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "I am wary of the powers you have at your bidding."

You hear the faint thoughts of Arianiss echo in your mind:
"Ilvane's a herertic too!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Arianiss echo in your mind:
"Heh."

You say, "if they were at my bidding dear there'd be no death"

You hear the faint thoughts of Zacciwie echo in your mind:
"Go Ilvane!"

You nod.

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "You called mine, most assuredly."

You hear the faint thoughts of Ilvane echo in your mind:
"Oh now don't push your luck or I'll have them call lightning on you too..I'm kidding!"

You say, "hardly"

You say, "you taunted a fire itchy lich"

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "I saw no lich."

You say, "I just knew you'd called his wrath upon yourself"

Seaghyn says, "I did"

Redem rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Seaghyn says, "I saw one"

Seaghyn nods.

Seaghyn sighs.

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "You had him do your bidding, it is clear."

Aranrhod says, "I know how the liches work"

Redem says, "Gonna take more'n that ta slow me down"

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Savrin asks, "If this is true, can you have him fetch me a drink?"

Aranrhod says, "It was not Opalina"

Savrin peers quizzically at you.

Aranrhod grins at Savrin.

You ask, "wonder if I did?"

Seaghyn asks, "what didja do?"

Seaghyn peers quizzically at you.

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "Aha! A confession."

Savrin says, "I would like a whiskey, and something to go with it. Perhaps some nice ale"

Seaghyn asks, "an why're they sayin' that ye did it?"

You say, "Lich if your doing my bidding come out and unhide Porringer"

Seaghyn acts puzzled.

Redem grunts.

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

Aranrhod grins at you.

A disembodied, floating eye enters the room.

Time drags on by...

The floating eye heads south.

You fold your arms over your chest.

Aranrhod snaps her fingers.

Seaghyn grins.

You hear someone cackle.

You say, "might take a minute"

Aranrhod says, "So much for that theory"

Aranrhod grins at you.

You say, "he's kinda slow"

You nod.

Seaghyn hums distractedly to herself.

Porringer blinks.

Seaghyn grins.

Porringer's face turns slightly pale.

Seaghyn snickers.

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "Lich has a sense of humor, it seems."

You hear someone mutter something under his breath.

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow.

Redem whistles tunelessly to himself.

Redem rocks back on his heels.

Seaghyn hums distractedly to herself.

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Savrin says, "Oh, Lorminstra has a sense of humor too"

Savrin nods to Aranrhod.

Aranrhod leans on Savrin.

Aranrhod grins at Savrin.

Seaghyn grins at an arctic fox.

Zacciwie folds his arms over his chest, his eyes glazing over with boredom.

You ask, "he still doing my bidding?"

(Seaghyn tickles the fox.)

The arctic fox growls, "Away with you two legged thing"

Seaghyn snickers.

Zacciwie says, "Flea infesting thing"

You say, "Lich um.. say sorry to all the people you killed and say you'll never kill the town members again"

Seaghyn asks, "me?"

Seaghyn asks, "two legs?"

Seaghyn snickers.

Zacciwie points at an arctic fox.

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "Indeed. I discover it every time I donate to her."

You gaze in wonder at your surroundings.

(Seaghyn tickles the fox more.)

Aranrhod nods to you.

Seaghyn pets Savrin's arctic fox.

Aranrhod seems to be waiting for something.

You hear the voice of Adimiron say, "ask it to do something neat next"

The arctic fox growls, "Eyeless thing"

Time drags on by...

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "Very clever."

A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes you!
... 11 points of damage!
Static discharge to back. Doesn't hurt, much.

A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!

Aranrhod exclaims, "Eep!"

Seaghyn says, "ack..."

Zacciwie gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Zacciwie says, "Zap"

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Seaghyn asks, "what was that?"

You hear someone humming softly to himself in the shadows.

Aranrhod says, "Lich"

You ask, "would you rather kill Porringer again?"

Redem says in Half-Elven, "Didnae kill ye "

You say, "that would be the lich's bidding not mine"

Redem rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod says, "One whose vessel I hope I find"

Savrin glances at Aranrhod.

Savrin says, "Shush missy"

Redem asks in Half-Elven, "A warnin'?"

Savrin says, "Don't upset it..."

Redem peers quizzically at you.

Aranrhod exclaims, "No!"

Seaghyn stands up.

You say, "he doesn't want to say sorry Im sure"

Seaghyn hums distractedly to herself.

You wink at Redem.

Savrin says, "Besides, I'm standing close enough it might arc and hit me"

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "It was born upset, I tend to think."

Redem grunts.

Savrin leans on Aranrhod.

Aranrhod exclaims, "After what they have done to my friends!"

Aranrhod frowns.

Savrin says, "See, now your sacrificing us both"

Savrin leans on Aranrhod.

You exclaim, "Well if it's doing my bidding though He would come out and do as I asked!"

You stare at nothing in particular.

You hear the voice of Porringer ask, "Doe he goe where you do?"

You say, "if it were my bidding"

You hear the voice of Porringer ask, "Does he kill those around you?"

You ask, "perhaps if I held him vessel he'd do it?"

You smirk.

Aranrhod grins at you.

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "If the answer to both those questions is yes, then you are verily guilty for going where there are those around you."

You hear the voice of Adimiron say, "he knows you have to put it down soon tho"

You say, "I'd make him keep the streets clean"

You ask, "would I?"

You say, "there's no proof that a possessed of the lich's vessel isn't able to hold it ...yet""

You say, "might be unlikely"

You say, "but be interesting to see"

You hear the voice of Porringer say, "Bah, I must be off. Be watchful of this murderous lady, all."

Zacciwie gazes up into the heavens.

You hear the voice of Adimiron ask, "hasnt Iscikella held one?"

Redem rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You say, "sure she's held one but it didn't belong to her lich"

Aranrhod leans on Savrin.

You say, "I talking about the possessed holding the vessel that belongs to the lich possessing them."

Redem asks, "How ye know what vessel belong ta each lich?"

You ask, "how does Thurfel know?"

You peer quizzically at Redem.

Redem asks, "Does he know?"

You hear the voice of Adimiron say, "i dont believe he does know"

You say, "well from what he told me no"

You mutter poof.

You point at Adimiron.

Aranrhod fidgets.

Adimiron raises an eyebrow.

You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.

Adimiron leans on his staff.

Zacciwie asks, "It would be unfortunate if the vessels he has been using were vessels of innocent people. What if they died? Wouldn't he be a murderer?"

You say, "just seein"

Savrin asks, "What happens if ya kill a vessel?"

Savrin asks, "Does it kill the lich?"

You say, "don't know"

Adimiron asks, "would that be a new trait to Thurfel tho?"

You ask, "what if it's not the liches vessel?"

Zacciwie says, "Nope"

Adimiron grins.

Redem asks, "Only after Thurfel has a vessel in his possession does he know who it belong to?"

You shake your head.

Zacciwie says, "I think it would be hilarious if it was his own vessel"

Zacciwie snickers.

Adimiron says, "he still doesnt know"

You say, "I think he's counting on the lich to feel his vessel being held and come for it."

Redem nods.

Redem says, "Ahh..."

Adimiron says, "only way of knowing is when one of the possessed are i guess freed from thier possesser"

Zacciwie says, "Then it would be easy for him to tell which is which and not use the wrong one"

You say, "that is what we think."

You say, "is so Blizzard and Atoyoz are freed"

You say, "OR"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You shrug.

Redem says, "Whoever or whatever struck me down, ye surely know iffn I find a vessel it goin to Thurfel"



Button Link to Thurfel Main