Draining Experiences
Volnes, day 28 of the month Lormesta in the year 5102

[Hall of the Mind]
An aura of tranquility sits over the room. Stars twinkle on the south wall, comforting as they sparkle in the blackness, while the north wall glows a pearlescent grey the color of the moon behind mist. A black altar sits before the starry sky, and a grey altar seems to fade out of the misty wall. You also see an arctic wolf who is sitting and an arctic wolf who is sitting.
Also in the room: Ravonprayer, Aranrhod, Lord Roelon, Alyxandrah, Blyton, Arianiss, Yaku who is seated, Jacinto, Arimantis, Lady Ilvane who is seated
Obvious exits: southwest, up.

You say, "tonight... in the cemetary..."

Yaku says, "maybe i love this town too much"

Jacinto says, "That could be it."

Yaku sighs.

Jacinto nods to you.

The arctic wolf stands back up.

Junis flashes a wide grin.

Yaku says, "continue, lady iscy, i'm sorry."

You say, "When the night broke free..."

The arctic wolf pads off.

Roelon ponders.

You say, "Gavrail, the woman, the leader..."

Junis says, "I'm sorry I couldnt be around earlier. But I had... things I had to prepare."

You say, "... she is the one in Elendr."

Junis smiles.

You say, "Not Yfa."

You say, "She..."

Jacinto nods to you.

Aranrhod says, "I think it is not Yfa either"

The arctic wolf begins to pant.

Roelon nods.

Aranrhod says, "He keeps condemning her"

You say, "She mocked Lumnis. And then said I was one she would use."

The arctic wolf looks around suspiciously.

You say, "But Yfa said..."

Jacinto raises an eyebrow.

Jacinto peers quizzically at you.

Roelon shifts his weight.

Jacinto says, "Interesting."

You say, "Iscikella, you are the last person who should be here."

You ask, "Why would she that?"

(Iscikella rub my temples.)

Ravonprayer gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Ravonprayer gestures into the air.
A silvery fog coalesces around Ravonprayer, obscuring his form. When the fog dissipates, Ravonprayer is gone.

You say, "She wants the Nine to use the possessed."

You ask, "Why?"

Jacinto asks, "Perhaps they're limited if they don't?"

Roelon ponders.

Yaku asks, "because their own bodies grow weak?"

Yaku asks, "their current ones?"

You say, "Everything is too confusing."

Jacinto asks, "Brief displays of power?"

Arimantis nods.

You say, "I didn't understand why she said that."

Jacinto says, "Whereas Elendr is still awake and active with his essence in him."

You say, "The other was... thrilled I was there." You say, "to use."

Arimantis says, "That makes sense.. they are weaker in a host body than they would be in theirs"

You say, "Yfa was not."

The arctic wolf looks around suspiciously.
The arctic wolf begins to pant.

You say, "Yfa is not of the nine."

You shake your head.

The arctic wolf begins to pant.

Arianiss asks, "You sure?"

You say, "I know I am not being clear."

You say, "I'm sure."

Aranrhod says, "She is not undead"

You nod to Arianiss.

You say, "I'm trying."

Yaku asks, "so the nine has groupies now?"

Jacinto says, "She's the Handmaiden of Amasalen"

You nod to Jacinto.

Jacinto asks, "Are we missing one of the Nine?"

You say, "She is of Amasalen."

Jacinto peers quizzically at you.

You say, "She is not one of the nine."

You nod to Jacinto.

You say, "Exactly."

Jacinto says, "Oh bad."

Yaku says, "valid theory jac"

You say, "Jacinto has hit on it."

Ilvane asks, "Did you hear Kadesha's thought?"

You hear the voice of Tierus ask, "'ow'd Yfa get intae tha tomb?"

Mnar just arrived.

Jacinto asks, "Did anyone else die a spirit death tonight?"

You say, "That was why I asked Gavrail in Elendr."

Jacinto asks, "Just randomly?"

The wolf stands back up.
The wolf pads southwest.

You say, "...who was the ninth."

You say, "and she wouldn't answer."

Roelon furrows his brow.

You say, "Yfa got in the tomb because Thurfel put her there."

Yaku sighs.

You say, "she isn't of the Nine."

Arimantis sits down.

Jacinto says, "I'm....worried."

Yaku says, "Kadesha."

Yaku shakes his head.

Arimantis cuddles up with Ilvane.

You ask, "who is the ninth?"

Jacinto says, "Reaallly worried...."

You ask, "What is the ninth?"

You recognize Mnar using the Symbol of Recognition.

You flail your arms about.

Yaku says, "now now."

Ilvane says, "Thurfel is not undead, of course.."

Yaku says, "before we start asking this question"

Ilvane asks, "So..perhaps two escaped?"

Yaku says, "let us not accuse each other."

Arimantis ponders.

Tierus whispers, "Ah've seen fiery magi in Wehnimer's..."

Yaku says, "lets think logically."

Arimantis asks, "Or perhaps.. Xeldria is to far and the ninth can't gather the strength?"

Yaku says, "rationally"

Mnar snickers.

Arimantis works his fingers under his leather hat and scratches his head.

You say, "I am worried."

You say, "Truly worried."

Jacinto says, "I was really scared for a second."

Roelon leans back.

You say, "And I don't..."

Junis smirks.

Ilvane grins at Jacinto.

You bite your lip.

You say, "I don't know how to explain any of it."

Blyton searches around for a moment.

Jacinto says, "I thought I might've been the only one who randomly was drained."

You say, "Gavrail wouldn't answer."

You say, "She will not speak of the ninth."

You ask, "Who is the ninth?"

Yaku says, "i think, possibly, we need a good night's rest."

Ilvane says, "Elymir took my spirit, in addition to taking my head..twice."

Ilvane mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

You nod to Ilvane.

Roelon mutters under his breath.

Mnar's group just went southwest.

Jacinto asks, "When you were next to him though?"

You say, "Zeban took from me."

You say, "And Gavrail."

Arimantis glances at Ilvane.

Jacinto asks, "Or just standing rooms away?"

You say, "And Elymir."

Roelon says, "Takin' what don't belong to them."

Roelon grumbles.

The ground begins to shake, the walls shuddering loudly in protest.

Yaku says, "Lady Iscy, you of all people need to rest."

Yaku says, "uh oh"

Ilvane says, "The second I walked into the room, it killed me."

Arianiss checks his footing.

Roelon squints.

Yaku stands up.

Ilvane blinks.

Junis cackles!

Roelon says, "Oh bother.."

(Iscikella rubs her temples)

Jacinto says, "I was wandering the town."

Arianiss says, "Ahh well, nice knowing you all."

You say, "I know that."

(Yaku crouches, scythe at the ready)

Jacinto says, "Looking for maras"

Alyxandrah gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Jacinto says, "And died twice."

You say, "But this is important."

Jacinto says, "And decayed instantly."

Jacinto says, "When nothing was in the room."

(Iscikella rubs her temples.)

Ilvane nods.

You say, "I can't figure it out."

Atoyoz whispers, "The ground is shaking m'lady."

Yaku asks, "shall we scout?"

Yaku peers quizzically at Jacinto.

Yaku put a scorched black rolaren scythe in his blue wool greatcloak.

Flickering crackles of black energy crawl along the walls, the crackling they make sounding like low laughter.

Yaku removes a modwir-haft iron glaive from in his blue wool greatcloak.

Jacinto says, "Mayhaps."

You hear the voice of Tierus say, "Uh oh."

Ilvane gasps.

Roelon squints.

Alyxandrah gasps.

Arianiss leans against a grey altar.

Junis softly kisses his Amasalen symbol, murmuring to himself.

Ilvane stands up.

Tierus suddenly fades into view.
Tierus gestures.
A column of air whirls about Tierus, blowing his hair wildly in all directions.

You ask, "I am hearing there are earthquakes?"

Ilvane hauls off and slaps Junis up'side his head!

Tierus asks, "Yfa?"

You blink.

An arctic wolf pads into the room.

Junis glances at Ilvane.

Roelon squints.

You exclaim, "Oh, Tierus, no!"

Junis says, "You best watch yerself."

Jacinto slowly empties his lungs.

Yaku says, "Tierus...stand strong, please."

Junis says, "The battle is on, I won't hesitate to destroy you."

Roelon removes a dual-bladed black rolaren waraxe from in his weapons harness.

Ilvane squints at Junis.

The arctic wolf sniffs the ground.

Junis turns away from Ilvane, ignoring her.

Atoyoz whispers, "I am with you m'lady..."

Roelon moves into a defensive posture, ready to fend off an attack.

Alyxandrah shudders.

Tierus sniffs.

Arimantis glances at Junis.

Arimantis smirks.

The black energy undulates and rises up into the forms of two lichs, a sneer on both their rotting faces.

Atoyoz whispers, "did you not feel it?"

Jacinto says, "Hells."

Alyxandrah gasps.

Arianiss sneers.

Ilvane gasps.

Alyxandrah exclaims, "Lichs!"

Yaku glances at Thulevier.

Roelon says, "Oh bother.."

Yaku glances at Elymir.

Arianiss gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arianiss gestures at Elymir.
A crimson barrier flickers about Elymir for a heartbeat, then subsides. The crimson field suddenly flares to life and lashes out at Arianiss!
... 40 points of damage!
Right eye catches fire, quickly bringing Arianiss's brain to a boil.
* Arianiss drops dead at your feet!

Roelon exclaims, "They are back!"

Arimantis blinks.

Alyxandrah gasps.

Elymir's voice rises up into a howling laughter!

Roelon comes out of hiding.

Junis bows to Elymir.

Tierus gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Tierus gestures.
Tierus suddenly disappears.

Thulevier says, "Thurfel cannot keep us locked up forever."

Roelon grabs Arianiss's body and drags it southwest with him.

Jacinto asks, "What do you want?"

The arctic wolf pads off.

Lady Opalina just arrived.

Junis bows to Thulevier.

Jacinto removes a fel-hafted rolaren toporok from in his leather pack.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You blink at Thulevier.

You hear the voice of Pyrocite say, "I assume this is what they do for fun."

Jacinto removes a blackened vultite kite shield from in his leather pack.

Alyxandrah blinks at Thulevier.

Gavrail laughs!

Thulevier says, "Your death."

You hear someone snicker.

Arimantis stares at Gavrail.

Jacinto says, "Bye then."

Arimantis scoots over in front of Ilvane.

Jacinto just went southwest.

You hear the voice of Atoyoz ask, "Any Fury about??"

Yaku just went southwest.

Arimantis stands up.

You hear the voice of Tierus ask, "Whair is Yfa!?"

You stand back up.

Ilvane glances at Elymir.

Gavrail joins Thulevier's group.

Elymir says, "We have come for a bit of a... snack."

You sense Vrairdrick looking in on you.

Lady Opalina just went up.

A wash of dizziness rolls over you as you realize the lich has used you for a mana pool! Gavrail grins.

Junis flashes a wide grin.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Ilvane just tried to pull you towards her!

Lady Opalina just arrived.

You hear the voice of Pyrocite say, "Hold onto your souls..."

Thulevier asks, "Such a gathering of fools. Shall we cut them down like sheafs of grain?"

You ask, "Who is the ninth, Gavrail?"

Opalina says, "Iscikella run"

Yaku just arrived.

Arimantis exclaims, "Isci!"

Opalina says, "Run now"

You sense Vrairdrick looking in on you.

Lady Sheka's group just arrived.

Thulevier leans toward Opalina with a fierce glitter in his eyes.

Lady Opalina just went southwest.

Lady Cacalia just arrived.

Tierus suddenly fades into view.
Tierus gestures.
A column of air whirls about Tierus, blowing his hair wildly in all directions.

(Junis throws his arms out and tilts his head back chanting prayers to Amasalen)

Elymir's voice rises up into a bubbling cackle.

Gavrail smiles cunningly at Iscikella.

Alyxandrah shudders.

Sheka's Eorgina amulet emits a soft grey glow.

Thulevier yells, "Come back, let me suck the life out of you, Opalina!"

Cacalia removes a ruby-hilted silvery rolaren longsword from in her black leather thigh-sheath.
Cacalia slings a silvery rolaren kite shield off from over her shoulder.

Elymir says, "So foolish and naive."

You cock your head at Gavrail.

Elymir points him staff at Tierus. A blazing ring of fire erupts from the serpents maws atop the staff, engulfing Tierus in flames! The inferno lasts only for a moment, but the magical energies of the fire do their job, stripping Tierus of all his spells.

Yaku is trying to drag you, if you want to prevent him from doing so type "GROUP CLOSE".
Yaku grabs you and drags you southwest with him . . .

[Hall of the Seasons]
Four altars stand in this room, one against each wall. The one on the east wall is tinted yellow, the south crimson, the west green, and the north black. Carved upon the walls are scenes from each of the four seasons in the cycle of the year, spring in the east blending to summer in the south, summer becoming autumn in the west and autumn fading to winter in the north. A deity presides over each scene, according to the correct season. You also see a brightly painted wooden gate decorated with garlands of spring flowers and a grey stone arch.
Also in the room: Yaku
Obvious exits: northeast, down.

Yaku is trying to drag you, if you want to prevent him from doing so type "GROUP CLOSE".

Yaku clasps your hand tenderly.

You say, "No"

Lady Opalina just arrived.

[Hall of the Mind]
An aura of tranquility sits over the room. Stars twinkle on the south wall, comforting as they sparkle in the blackness, while the north wall glows a pearlescent grey the color of the moon behind mist. A black altar sits before the starry sky, and a grey altar seems to fade out of the misty wall.
Also in the room: Lord Nodyre, Jacinto, Lady Cacalia, Alexhandro, Thulevier, Elymir, Lord Tierus, Junis, Gavrail, Alyxandrah, Arimantis, Lady Ilvane
Obvious exits: southwest, up.

Yaku just arrived.

Tierus stares at Elymir.

Alyxandrah places her hand on her crimson crab pendant.

Nodyre smiles.

An arctic fox pads into the room.

Yaku exclaims, "iscie!"

Ilvane just touched a faceted black diamond Ronan symbol.

You sense Vrairdrick looking in on you.

Jacinto whispers, "Go!"

Yaku exclaims, "don't be foolish woman!"

Gavrail points at Tierus.

Lord Davlos just arrived.

You exclaim, "I have to hear!"

Cacalia moves to stand in front of Alyxandrah.

Tierus says, "All ah want is 'er."

Lady Opalina just arrived.

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Arimantis, the storm engulfing him in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Arimantis looks like an oversized firefly!
... 70 points of damage!
Horrifying bolt of electricity turns chest into a smoking pulp of flesh. No life left there.
* Arimantis drops dead at your feet!

The arctic fox rolls around on the ground for a moment.

Jacinto exclaims, "Go, Iscikella!"

Yaku says, "Tierus..."

Alyxandrah's face turns slightly pale.

Nodyre says, "wow"

Davlos attempts to kiss Thulevier. Big mistake. An inferno of flames engulf Davlos.

Ilvane gasps.

Gavrail exclaims, "ye will not hear from me!"

The flames surrounding Davlos flare up and sear his skin!
... 25 points of damage!
Flames incinerate right arm to the bone. Not a pleasant sight.
He is stunned!

Alexhandro flails his arms about.

Junis says, "Yes, listen well Iscikella"

Thulevier says, "You can't protect her."

Cacalia frowns.

You hear the faint thoughts of Altasren echo in your mind:
"Jacinto, lich update? Where?"

Elymir sneers.

Silvanostar just arrived.

You recognize Kadesha using the Symbol of Recognition.

Thulevier says, "You can't protect anyone."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Yaku exclaims, "Lady Isc, go!"

You see a wave of energy emanate from Atoyoz toward Arimantis. It coalesces around his body and then seeps in, leaving a glow around the body.

Cacalia stands in front of you.

You hear the voice of Nodyre say, "you guys are pretty violent"

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Ilvane, the storm engulfing her in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Ilvane looks like an oversized firefly!
... 25 points of damage!
Nasty shock to right leg stiffens joints. Nice and painful.
She is stunned!

Yaku exclaims, "please!"

The flames surrounding Davlos flare up and sear his skin!
... 25 points of damage!
Abdomen bursts into flames. Would be funny without the blood.

Jacinto exclaims, "Please!"

Cacalia exclaims, "Iscikella leave!"

You hear the voice of Opalina exclaim, "you guys leave!"

Yaku grabs Ilvane and tries to drag her, but she doesn't budge.
Yaku grabs Ilvane and drags her southwest with him.

Tierus asks, "Gavrail, will ye nae take me tae Yfa?"

Eugenides just went southwest.

Alyxandrah gasps.

You hear the ghostly voice of Arimantis say, "sweetie.. go"

Yaku just arrived.

You hear the faint thoughts of Xulia echo in your mind: "Dems be killin folks agin?"

Atoyoz comes out of hiding.

Atoyoz just pushed Davlos over!

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Yaku, the storm engulfing him in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Yaku looks like an oversized firefly!
... 15 points of damage!
Shocking jolt to forehead. Painful.
He is stunned!

The flames surrounding Davlos flare up and sear his skin!
... 20 points of damage!
Nasty burns to chest make you wish you never heard of heartburn.
He is stunned!

Rayzinark grabs Arimantis and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Rayzinark grabs Arimantis's body and drags it up with him.

You hear the faint thoughts of Zacciwie echo in your mind:
"yep"

Alyxandrah's face turns slightly pale.

You sense Vrairdrick looking in on you.

Jacinto just went southwest.

Atoyoz begins to frantically roll Davlos around on the ground trying to put out the flames!
Atoyoz manages to put out the flames surrounding Davlos! Davlos sits up and brushes some smoldering ashes from his clothing.

Rayzinark just arrived, dragging the body of Arimantis behind him.

Junis smiles.

A wave of power flows out of Kadesha and toward Thulevier who is surrounded by a soft white light.

Rayzinark grabs Arimantis's body and drags it southwest with him.

Opalina comes out of hiding.

Bravely, Opalina holds her fragment of wood out in front of her.

Yaku grabs Davlos and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

The lich gestures at Tierus. Tierus begins to flicker and fade, a look of agony etched upon his face. A moment later, he simply winks out of sight.

Yaku grabs Davlos and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Yaku grabs Davlos and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Yaku grabs Davlos and drags him southwest with him.

Alyxandrah nods to Alexhandro.

You hear the faint thoughts of Jacinto echo in your mind:
"Hall of the Mind"

Yaku just arrived.

Bravely, Opalina holds her fragment of wood out in front of her.

Thulevier leans right toward Atoyoz, his eyes flaring crimson.

You hear the faint thoughts of Jacinto echo in your mind:
"Blasting."

Thulevier says, "Give me your life."

Cacalia reaches out and holds Opalina's hand.

Opalina jumps forward, looking hastily in all directions while rubbing the back of her head. How odd.

You hear the faint thoughts of Darkquill echo in your mind:
"who is killing people?"

Journeyman Lestatt just arrived.

You hear someone cackle.

Gavrail recites:
"Perhaps you will find her there, Tierus!"

You hear the voice of Nodyre ask, "Gavrail, Elymir, and Thulavier... would you consider halting your killing for a few minutes?"

Gavrail laughs!

Cacalia says, "gah"

Gavrail laughs!

Yaku exclaims, "Tierus!"

Robreiver just arrived.
Blyton just arrived.

The arctic fox sits down.

Lady Opalina just went up.

Jacinto exclaims, "Tierus....they're not going to help you!"

Alyxandrah trembles.

Jacinto just went southwest.

Thulevier points him staff at Atoyoz. A blazing ring of fire erupts from the serpents maws atop the staff, engulfing Atoyoz in flames! The inferno lasts only for a moment, but the magical energies of the fire do their job, stripping Atoyoz of all her spells.

You hear the faint thoughts of Jacinto echo in your mind:
"The liches."

Elymir gazes directly at you, his eyes filled with roiling flames.

A sudden fierce gust of wind howls through the area!
Atoyoz is forced out of hiding.
Atoyoz is buffeted by the wind and knocked to the ground!

Robreiver put a blackened long-bladed khopesh with a gleaming ebonwood hilt thats seems to shift with the shadows in his spidersilk cloak.

As the lich points at Atoyoz, mystical energy suddenly envelopes her.
Atoyoz is stunned!

You exclaim, "Atoyoz!"

Gavrail exclaims, "Tierus is gone!"

Yaku grabs Atoyoz and tries to drag her, but she doesn't budge.

Cacalia stands in front of you.

Robreiver removes a Hammer of Kai from in his threaded harness.

Yaku grabs Atoyoz and tries to drag her, but she doesn't budge.

Great Lord Rayzinark just arrived.

Yaku grabs Atoyoz and drags her southwest with him.

You hear the voice of Nodyre say, "Atoyoz, RUN"

Kadesha suddenly fades into view.

Kadesha gestures at Thulevier.
CS: +624 - TD: +2725 + CvA: +17 + d100: +64 == -2020
Warded off!

Yaku just arrived.

You glance at Elymir.

Kadesha starts chortling.

Junis smirks.

Thulevier shudders in exquisite ecstasy.

You hear the voice of Nodyre say, "Wow"

Lord Darkquill just arrived.

You have no idea what Rayzinark is attempting to steal from Elymir, but before he can, flames envelope his hand! Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Lord Roelon just arrived.
Lady Ilvane just arrived.
Lady Atoyoz just arrived.

Elymir says, "I'm in need of your essence, I hope you don't mind."

With a fluid whirl, Robreiver plants a Hammer of Kai firmly into the ground near Thulevier and jerks the weapon sharply sideways.
Thulevier deftly avoids the stroke. The Hammer of Kai flies harmlessly aside.

Eugenides just arrived.

You have no idea what Rayzinark is attempting to steal from Elymir, but before he can, flames envelope his hand! Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Jacinto just arrived.

You feel part of your very essence sucked painfully away! You feel drained!
The spirit drain is too great and your soul departs!
Iscikella's lifeless body drops to the ground!
It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...
You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

Kadesha begins chuckling at Rayzinark.

Slowly the world begins to dissolve into a grainy montage of color...

[Purgatory]
You find yourself wandering amidst endless streaming light, and vast nothingness. This place feels torn between two prophecies, each vying for your loyalty.
Also in the room: All the spirits of those who could not choose.
Obvious exits: light and darkness.

Time seems to have no meaning as you wander aimlessly amidst the uncomfortable tugging for your attention. Hopelessness washes over dreams you once held like the creeping tide of doom.

In time the Goddess Lorminstra finds you wandering the endlessness of Purgatory and says, "For thy deeds, my promise to intercede shall be fulfilled." She gently reassembles the pieces of your tattered soul, and then, taking you by the hand, the Goddess leads you back to mortality...

Suddenly you feel an intense pain scorching your very soul! The world of your past suddenly comes rushing back into your memory. You are quite bewildered by what has transpired, but alive...

[Hall of Rebirth]
Sunlight streams through the ice, illuminating the room with clean, golden light. Faint rainbows dance on the walls, playing across the huge mural hanging on the southern wall. The air is still and cool, layered with peace and serenity. You cannot help but feel calm here, as if something loving was watching over you.
Obvious exits: out.

Lady Ilvane just arrived.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Ilvane exclaims, "Good gods!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"didn't ya just die Iscikella?"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You hear the faint thoughts of Jacinto echo in your mind:
"Iscikella got her soul sucked"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"They spirit drained me. Aye, I died."

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"oh m'lady!"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You stand back up.

Ilvane sighs softly.

You exclaim, "Ilvane!"

You try to pull Ilvane towards you.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Leiarres.

Ilvane says, "I saw, they took you.."

Leiarres asks, "What happened?"

Ilvane says, "All your energy.."

Leiarres asks, "Need some Mana?"

You look at Leiarres and shake your head.

You say, "Nae."

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Leiarres sighs.

You say, "They took my spirit."

Leiarres asks, "Is there SOMEthing I can do?"

Ilvane sobs.

Lady Ilvane just went out.

You ask, "Ilvane. Did they get Atoyoz?"

You ask, "Opalina?"

Leiarres says, "I'll ask her"

[Temple, Hallway]
Luminous ice surrounds you, making the hall glow a silvery blue. Several halfling priests wander through, chatting happily, while a mother walks with her child, telling the young one about the gods. A dark archway opens in the south wall. To the west, a crew of halflings is carving a new section from the ice, and the new rooms look to be completed soon. You also see a large wooden sign.
Obvious exits: east.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Atoyoz? Opalina? are ye allright?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Opalina echo in your mind:
"Im fine"

Myztyk just arrived.

You hear the muted thoughts of Atoyoz touch your mind:
"Still in the hall of the mind..."

Myztyk nods to you in greeting.

You hear the faint thoughts of Opalina echo in your mind:
"I didn't stick around for my soul to be drained"

Myztyk just went east.

You concentrate on establishing the link and suddenly you see...
...[Hall of the Body]
...Vibrant colors fill the room, giving the impression of strength and stamina. The walls display scenes of might and glory, and altars of gold, crimson and blue sit before them, gold at the north, crimson at the east and blue at the west. A small corridor through the ice provides a passage to the northeast.
...Also in the room: Linora, Myztyk, Lady Atoyoz who is lying down, Keriddwen, Levyat who is kneeling, Robreiver who is lying down
...Obvious exits: northeast, down.

...Levyat stands up.

...You hear the voice of Darra exclaim, "Under construction!"

...Atoyoz stands up.

...Keriddwen meditates over Atoyoz.
...Keriddwen takes Atoyoz's right hand damage.

...You hear the voice of Darra say, "Sheesh"

...Atoyoz just hugged Keriddwen.

...Keriddwen meditates over Atoyoz.
...Keriddwen takes Atoyoz's left hand damage.

...Levyat just went northeast.

...Keriddwen just hugged Atoyoz.

...Linora just went northeast.

...Atoyoz faces Keriddwen, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
...Atoyoz opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

...Keriddwen rubs Atoyoz gently.

...Keriddwen meditates over Robreiver.
...Keriddwen takes Robreiver's head damage

Your concentration on the image fades.

[Hall of the Mind]
An aura of tranquility sits over the room. Stars twinkle on the south wall, comforting as they sparkle in the blackness, while the north wall glows a pearlescent grey the color of the moon behind mist. A black altar sits before the starry sky, and a grey altar seems to fade out of the misty wall. You also see the Melan disk, a floating eye that is flying around, the Radoria disk, the Altasren disk, the Shadowean disk and an arctic fox who is sitting.
Also in the room: Myztyk, Linora, Levyat, Arimantis, Great Lord Rayzinark, High Lord Leiarres, Alwynian, Lord Melan, Jacinto, Radoria, Lady Ilvane, Lady Sherysse, Lord Zosopage, Lord Roelon, Altasren, Yaku, Lord Tierus, Shadowean, High Lady Kadesha, Lord Darkquill, Blyton, Lord Horadell, Lady Heathyranne, Lady Cacalia, Alexhandro, Thulevier, Elymir, Lady Pyrocite, Junis, Gavrail, Alyxandrah
Obvious exits: southwest, up.

Alyxandrah says, "Now that sounds familiar."

Ilvane exclaims, "Atoyoz, get out of here!"

Alyxandrah nods to Gavrail.

Linkto leaps from hiding to attack!
Linkto swings an opaque vultite falchion at Thulevier!
AS: +0 vs DS: +153360 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +63 = -153263
A clean miss.

Cacalia exclaims, "go away!"

You hear the voice of Sheka ask, "A whole world of ashes for you to prance about on?"

Pyrocite chuckles.

You hear the sound of someone snorting.

Tierus asks, "Do you know who has the Staff?" He peers at the liches, his burning eyes settling upon Gavrail's. "Or where she is?"

Radoria blinks.

You ask, "Atoyoz?"

Tierus peers quizzically at Gavrail.

Junis hurls himself at Linkto and connects!
MS: +199 - MD: +60 + MAvA: +4 + d100: +14 == +157
Success!
Junis knocks Linkto flat and quickly jumps to his feet!

You hear the voice of Nodyre say, "This town has withstood greater evils than YOU all"

Alexhandro says, "Somebody needs ta check dere priorities."

Robreiver just arrived.

Altasren gags.

Thulevier says, "Your will cannot stand up to our power."

Elymir growls ferociously!

Alexhandro chuckles.

Junis glances at Linkto.

Junis snorts.

The arctic fox raises its ears.

You ask, "Where is Atoyoz?"

Kadesha squints at Junis.

You hear the voice of Nodyre exclaim, "The vvrael make you look like school children!"

Atoyoz whispers, "In the shadows"

A sudden fierce gust of wind howls through the area!
Nodyre is forced out of hiding.
Nodyre is buffeted by the wind and knocked to the ground!

Linkto stands up.

Yaku says, "isc...get outta here"

Elymir reaches towards the shadows, and lurches Atoyoz free.

The lich gestures at Tierus. Tierus begins to flicker and fade, a look of agony etched upon his face. A moment later, he simply winks out of sight.

The lich gestures at Nodyre, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Nodyre is toast!
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.
* Nodyre drops dead at your feet!

You pace back and forth.

You hear someone cackle.

Arimantis says, "History will repeat itself"

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre exclaim, "bah!"

Journeyman Linkto just went southwest.

As the lich points at Atoyoz, mystical energy suddenly envelopes her.
Atoyoz's lifeless body drops to the ground!
* Atoyoz drops dead at your feet!

Yaku grabs Nodyre and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

Linora shrieks!

[Hall of the Body]
Vibrant colors fill the room, giving the impression of strength and stamina. The walls display scenes of might and glory, and altars of gold, crimson and blue sit before them, gold at the north, crimson at the east and blue at the west. A small corridor through the ice provides a passage to the northeast.
Also in the room: Journeyman Linkto, Keriddwen
Obvious exits: northeast, down.

Yaku just arrived, dragging the body of Nodyre behind him.

Jacinto just arrived.

Yaku just went northeast.

You hear the faint thoughts of Klatt echo in your mind:
"Does these Demons' have a weakness?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre say, "Sheesh"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"AToyoz!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Opalina echo in your mind:
"not anymore"

Jacinto says, "Yep."

Keriddwen rubs Nodyre gently.

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre say, "Angry punks they are"

You hear someone snicker.

You notice Darra try to tiptoe silently by you.

Jacinto says, "Better than instant spirit death"

Jacinto says, "Got me twice."

Lady Opalina just arrived.

You notice Linkto slip into a hiding place.

You say, "Oh, help her."

Lady Atoyoz just arrived.

Lord Melan's group just arrived.

Lady Opalina just went down.

You try to pull Atoyoz towards you.

Jacinto says, "Iscikella...."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Atoyoz trembles with rage.

Robreiver just arrived.

You hear the voice of Darra exclaim, "Atoyoz!"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre ask, "Anyone wanna heal me up?"

Yaku just arrived, dragging the body of Dainslef behind him.

Keriddwen nods to Nodyre.

Alwynian rubs Atoyoz gently.

Yaku just went northeast.

Atoyoz tightens her grip on her flint hilted longsword.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Keriddwen meditates over Nodyre.
Keriddwen takes Nodyre's head damage.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Kalynna.

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre say, "Thanks Keri"

Melan gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Melan gestures at Dainslef.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Dainslef, then fades into the body.

Robreiver says, "gizz a heal keriddwen please"

Melan gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Melan gestures at Nodyre.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Nodyre, then fades into the body.

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre say, "Thanks melan"

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Darcthundar.

Keriddwen rubs Nodyre gently.

Nodyre gives a ghostly chuckle.

Melan says, "Welcome"

You hear the faint thoughts of Jacinto echo in your mind:
"No known weakness....other than vessels somewhere."

Melan rubs Atoyoz gently.

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre say, "Didn't hurt as much as it looked like"

Atoyoz whispers, "What are we to do m'lady?"

Jacinto just went northeast.

Nodyre gives a ghostly chuckle.

You weep softly, quiet tears falling from your eyes.

Kalynna just hugged Atoyoz.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Keriddwen meditates over Robreiver.
Keriddwen takes Robreiver's right hand damage.

You whisper quietly to Atoyoz, "I just don't know."

Atoyoz whispers, "Can we not fight them at all?"

Keriddwen just hugged Robreiver.

Keriddwen says, "anytime"

You exclaim, "I want to know what they did with Thurfel!"

Kalynna asks, "ya need me ta raise or der nuff of yas?"

You clench your fist.

You hear the voice of Darra say, "Dainslef needs a head"

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre say, "Thurfel should take care of 'imself, Isci"

Keriddwen meditates over Dainslef.
Keriddwen takes Dainslef's head damage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre say, "I'd worry about hiding that staff"

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre ask, "Who has it?"

You hear the voice of Darra exclaim, "They both rezzable!"

Vrairdrick just arrived.

You say, "Xeldria and she won't part with it, so no matter."

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre say, "good"

Melan says, "raising Nodyre"

You notice Atoyoz try to tiptoe silently by you.

Melan gestures at Nodyre.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Melan encompassing Nodyre's corpse.

You hear the ghostly voice of Nodyre exclaim, "Thanks melan!"

Vrairdrick says something in guild speak.

Kalynna gestures at Dainslef.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Kalynna encompassing Dainslef's corpse.

You hear Gavrail yell, "We shall see who we have and who we don't have!"

Melan gestures at Nodyre.
Melan suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Nodyre in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Nodyre, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Nodyre awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

You hear the voice of Darra exclaim, "Death to undead Midgets!"

You notice Atoyoz try to tiptoe silently by you.

Kalynna just touched Dainslef.

Kalynna says something in guild speak.

Vrairdrick searches around for a moment.

You hear the voice of Darra exclaim, "So where they go this time! The cowards!"

Kalynna gestures at Dainslef.
Kalynna suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Dainslef in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Dainslef, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Dainslef awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

High Lord Shonison just arrived.

Nodyre sits up.

Nodyre just hugged Melan.

Nodyre just hugged Keriddwen.

Vrairdrick gestures at Kalynna.
The glazed look leaves Kalynna.

Kalynna says, "thankee hon"

Nodyre says, "Thanks ya'll"

Vrairdrick says something in guild speak.

Nodyre says, "Yer my heroes"

Nodyre swoons.

Kalynna says, "welcome back ta life folks"

Darra comes out of hiding.

Darra just hugged Kalynna.

Nodyre stands up.

Darra grins.

Thulevier rises up out of the ground, wisps of black energy surrounding him.

You notice Damsall try to tiptoe silently by you.

Keriddwen just hugged Nodyre.

Nodyre asks, "Keri, got some blood to spare?"

A snowshoe hare hops into the room.

Altasren's group just arrived.

Kalynna grins at Darcthundar.

Nodyre glances at Thulevier.

Chomm just arrived.

You glance at Thulevier.

There is a twinkle in a snowshoe hare's eyes.

Kalynna giggles.

Altasren's group just went down.

Keriddwen meditates over Nodyre.
Keriddwen takes some of Nodyre's blood loss.

The snowshoe hare hops off.

Lord Darkquill just arrived.

Chomm gestures at Dainslef.
The glazed look leaves Dainslef.

You ask, "Ye follow?"

Kalynna says, "ya bad Darra"

Nodyre says, "Thulevier, Relax! You guys are TOO pent up"

Kalynna chuckles.

Darra comes out of hiding.

Darra just hugged Kalynna.

Darra grins.

A snowshoe hare hops into the room.

Darkquill says, "Ye are late"

Kalynna says, "c'mer n' let me hug ya"

Darkquill nods to Darra.

Kalynna just hugged Darra.

Darra waves to Darkquill.

Kalynna grins.

Thulevier says, "We will not be held by this petty town, the staff is out there, and we will find it."

Darkquill says, "My hare been following you around."

Nodyre says, "Ya need to talk out yer problems, not kill 'em out"

Darra says, "I not late."

You say, "The staff is not here."

Darkquill says, "there were three liches north.."

You look at Thulevier and shake your head.

Nodyre says, "Bah! Thulevier, this petty town has accomplished quite a lot"

Elymir fades into view like he stepped through a doorway.

The thing before you may have been a halfling at one time, but only traces of its racial lineage remain. Its face is twisted and distorted, the flesh sickly and mottled. It wears the garments of a mage, although the fabric once rich and lustrous is nothing more than shredded tatters now. It bears no expression or emotion, but a burning rage simmers in the crimson-flecked eyes of the lich.

Lord Darkquill just went northeast.

You notice Darra try to tiptoe silently by you.

Melan gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Melan gestures into the air.
A silvery fog coalesces around Melan, obscuring his form. When the fog dissipates, Melan is gone.

Dainslef sits up.

Vrairdrick glances at Elymir.

Dainslef stands up.

You notice Darra try to tiptoe silently by you.

Nodyre says, "We have suffered through much evil..."

High Lord Leiarres just arrived.
Zacciwie just arrived.

Thulevier says, "Come, my fellow Councilman. We will seek out the staff."

A sudden fierce gust of wind howls through the area!
Darra is forced out of hiding.
Darra is buffeted by the wind and knocked to the ground!

Zacciwie says, "bleh"

Zacciwie just went down.

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Darra, the storm engulfing her in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Darra looks like an oversized firefly!
... 30 points of damage!
Spectacular arc of electricity enters one ear and comes out the other. instant death.
* Darra drops dead at your feet!

Keriddwen's jaw drops.

High Lord Leiarres just went down.

Elymir howls with laughter!

You hear the ghostly voice of Darra say, "How droll"

Vrairdrick gestures at Darra.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Darra, then fades into the body.

Alwynian rubs Darcthundar gently.

Elymir says, "Yes, we shall find the staff."

Alwynian ducks his head.

Alwynian rubs Darra gently.

You notice Zacciwie try to tiptoe silently by you.

Keriddwen reaches down and tenderly cradles Darra's lifeless hand in hers.

Thulevier grins widely.

Kalynna gazes heavenward.

Lord Tjaran just arrived.

Kalynna says, "how rude"

You hear the voice of Zacciwie exclaim, "Darra!"

You hear the voice of Nodyre ask, "what gives you that idea, Elymir?"

Thulevier says, "And then the whole world will tremble beneath our feet."

Darcthundar just went down.

You say, "Lumnis, Lady of Wisdom, grant counsel."

Kalynna gestures.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

You hear the ghostly voice of Darra exclaim, "Durn just when I was going to smush that smug head!"

Elymir exclaims, "And we shall have our revenge!"

You hear the voice of Nodyre say, "My impression is that you won't ever find it..."

You hear the voice of Zacciwie say, "tremble because its laughing too hard"

Thulevier suddenly explodes into crackles of black energy that crawl along the ceiling and walls before fading away.

Kalynna rubs Darra gently.

You hear the ghostly voice of Darra say, "Yea"

Keriddwen rubs Darra gently.

Elymir dissolves into a faint black cloud.



Button Link to Thurfel Main