Deadly Demands
Tilmaires, day 29 of the month Lormesta in the year 5102

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is actually the combination of two separate logs from two players, one from Opalina's player and one from Iscikella's player. It should be noted, therefore, that in this log the "you" references refer to either of these two characters, as noted in the initital reference.
***END NOTE***

This log is from the viewpoint of Opalina and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see some ephlox moss, some manna bread, some manna bread, some torban leaf, some torban leaf, some ambrominas leaf, some haphip root and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

You belt out, "Im not hiding from you!"

You tremble.

(Opalina marches with a sign that states,"Icemule will be free!")

You recite:
"Let there be peace in Icemule, and let it begin with me.
Let there be peace in Icemule, the peace that was meant to be.
With Koar as Protector, united all are we.
Let us walk with each other let this be the moment now.
With every step I take, let this be my joyful vow
To take each moment, and live each moment, in peace eternally.
Let there be peace in Icemule, and let it begin with me"

You march back and forth, sharply turning at the end of each stride.

(Opalina raises her voice and raises her sign which reads,"Icemule will be Free!")

You recite:
"Council Go back to Sleep!"

You recite:
"Icemule will be free!"

You march back and forth, sharply turning at the end of each stride.

Randiis asks, "council?"

You exclaim, "Free from the the Council's threat!"

You march back and forth, sharply turning at the end of each stride.

You recite:
"Unite Icemule,
Find the Vessels,
Free Icemule from the Council's Threat!."

You march back and forth, sharply turning at the end of each stride.

(Opalina bounces her sign up and down which reads,"Icemule will be free!" on her shoulders as she marches in petition.)

You recite:
"Let there be peace in Icemule, and let it begin with me.
Let there be peace in Icemule, the peace that was meant to be.
With Koar as Protector, united all are we.
Let us walk with each other let this be the moment now.
With every step I take, let this be my joyful vow
To take each moment, and live each moment, in peace eternally.
Let there be peace in Icemule, and let it begin with me"

You belt out, "Im not hiding Council! I will stand strong and we will be Free!"

You march back and forth, sharply turning at the end of each stride.

Aslakian steps out from a pillar of flame!

Kyrolyn chuckles.

Muktare exclaims, "gah!!"

You march back and forth, sharply turning at the end of each stride.

Aslakian asks, "Where is my staff?"

Muktare says, "kill him"

look aslakian
The thing before you may have been a halfling at one time, but only traces of its racial lineage remain. Its face is twisted and distorted, the flesh sickly and mottled. It wears the garments of a mage, although the fabric once rich and lustrous is nothing more than shredded tatters now. It bears no expression or emotion, but a burning rage simmers in the crimson-flecked eyes of the lich.

Muktare says, "kill him. its a lich"

You notice Muktare slip into a hiding place.

Valiria says, "we dont have it"

Valiria sighs.

You recite:
"Let there be peace in Icemule, and let it begin with me.
Let there be peace in Icemule, the peace that was meant to be.
With Koar as Protector, united all are we.
Let us walk with each other let this be the moment now.
With every step I take, let this be my joyful vow
To take each moment, and live each moment, in peace eternally.
Let there be peace in Icemule, and let it begin with me"

Aslakian says, "Surrender it now."

Aslakian glances at you.

You march back and forth, sharply turning at the end of each stride.

You hear the voice of Muktare say, "run opal"

Randiis stands up.

You hear the voice of Muktare say, "run damnit"

You say, "I will not run anymore"

Valiria says, "And if we did have it.. I'd give it to my sheep first"

The lich points at you, and you find yourself stunned!

You hear the voice of Muktare say, "no opal"

Rhamnus stands up.

You hear the voice of Muktare say, "lemme have it"

Melantheus stands up.

You hear the voice of Muktare say, "i will hide it"

Aslakian says, "I shall burn her as an example for you all."

You hear the voice of Muktare say, "it may be a vessel"

You notice Choisya botch an attempt to conceal herself.

Valiria exclaims, "No!"

You hear the voice of Muktare exclaim, "i shall kill you!!!"

Olalia kneels down.

Kyrolyn glares at Aslakian.

The lich gestures at you, spiraling coils of flame leaping from its fingertips. You find yourself engulfed in flames.

Muktare leaps from hiding to attack!
Muktare swings a bone-handled imflass ice axe at Aslakian!
AS: +46 vs DS: +84410 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +35 = -84299
A clean miss.

Valiria gasps.

Aslakian rolls his eyes.

You notice Muktare slip into a hiding place.

You are still stunned.

Rhamnus gasps.

Bonespur snickers.

Valiria says, "Leave us! You will not get your staff here"

You hear the voice of Muktare say, "what happnede to my attack"

Aslakian points him staff at Muktare. A blazing ring of fire erupts from the serpents maws atop the staff, engulfing Muktare in flames! The inferno lasts only for a moment, but the magical energies of the fire do their job, stripping Muktare of all his spells.

You are still stunned.

You hear the voice of Muktare say, "gah"

A sudden fierce gust of wind howls through the area!

Muktare comes out of hiding.
Muktare stands up.
Apprentice Muktare just went south.

The lich gestures at you, spiraling coils of flame leaping from its fingertips. You find yourself engulfed in flames.
... 30 points of damage!
Head explodes in flames! Grab some marshmallows.
It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...
You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

Valiria gasps.

You exclaim, "Freedom for Icemule!"

Aslakian asks, "Who is next?"

Valiria exclaims, "Leave this place!"

You hear the voice of Muktare exclaim, "pansy!!!!!!!"

Aslakian searches around for a moment.

Kyrolyn asks, "Anyone have a flask for her, please?"

You say, "Icemule will be free of the Council"

Omnieloh removes a white flask from in his vruul skin boots.

Aslakian points at Muktare, ruining his hiding place.

Omnieloh forces your mouth open, and pours in a small amount from his white flask.
You feel a tingle on your soul, as if a powerful hand is gently cradling it.

The lich gestures at Muktare, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Muktare is toast!
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.
* Muktare drops dead at your feet!

Jenshin asks, "council?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "gah"

Aslakian scowls.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "hahaha"

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "im still winning"

Falonvel asks, "What is going on?"

Omnieloh forces Muktare's mouth open, and pours in a small amount from his white flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Muktare, then fades into the body.

Aslakian says, "Fools and children."

Omnieloh just went east.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "i have the skull"

Jarlstrom just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "hahaha"

Imraith just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "i know about the gems too"

Rhamnus meditates over you.
Rhamnus takes your head damage.

Jarlstrom asks, "whar da lichie?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "i know the vessels"

Rhamnus meditates over you.
Rhamnus takes your right arm damage.

As the lich points at Muktare, mystical energy envelopes him.
Muktare looks stunned!

Rhamnus meditates over you.
Rhamnus takes your left leg damage.

Aslakian cackles!

Rhamnus meditates over you.
Rhamnus takes all of your blood loss.

Jarlstrom searches around for a moment.

Aslakian exclaims, "The dead shall be silent!"

You exclaim, "Freedome For Icemule!"

Bonespur crouches, sweeps a leg at Aslakian and connects!
MS: +216 - MD: +2880 + MAvA: 0 + d100: +75 == -2589
Failed!
Bonespur futilely whacks Aslakian's legs!

Valiria says, "We may be fools.. and children even.. but this is our town and you may not have it."

Lady Iscikella just arrived.


This log is from the viewpoint of Iscikella and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character.

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
Picks up immediately after the previous log...
***END NOTE***

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Imraith disk, some manna bread, some ephlox moss, some manna bread, some torban leaf, some torban leaf, some ambrominas leaf, some haphip root and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Anguss, Imraith, Jarlstrom, the body of a stunned Apprentice Muktare who is lying down, Lady Tishia who is kneeling, Great Lord Bonespur who is kneeling, Aslakian, Great Lord Kyrolyn, Melantheus, Lady Valiria, the body of Lady Opalina who is lying down, Rhamnus.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Lord Cles just arrived.

Bonespur stands up.
Bonespur grumbles.
Great Lord Bonespur just went west.

You ask, "Opalina?"

Jarlstrom looks determined and focused.
In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Jarlstrom engages Aslakian in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!
Jarlstrom swings a golden vultite axe at Aslakian!
AS: +306 vs DS: +84410 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +61 = -84013
A clean miss.
Jarlstrom swings a golden vultite axe at Aslakian!
AS: +306 vs DS: +84410 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +53 = -84021
A clean miss.

You take a quick appraisal of Opalina and find that she has no apparent injuries.
She is also quite dead.

Jarlstrom says, "hehe"

You hear the ghostly voice of Opalina say, "Even in Death you can not quiet me Council"

You glance at Aslakian.

The lich gestures at Jarlstrom, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Jarlstrom is toast!
... 35 points of damage!
Flame sets Jarlstrom's head alight like a torch. Burned beyond recognition.
* Jarlstrom drops dead at your feet!

Rhamnus says, "tis a Lich Iscikella"

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.
You remove a gleaming eonake tower shield from in your tooled-leather harness.

Vildan just arrived.

To your utter amazement, Jarlstrom's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a wall of force that ripples out from Jarlstrom's pale body

You say, "I see now."

Vildan gazes in awe at Aslakian.

Tishia gestures at Jarlstrom.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Jarlstrom, then fades into the body.

Aslakian says, "Please, save your pathetic attempts for something more your caliber."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Aslakian says, "Like a rolton."

Valiria glances at Aslakian.

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "yer an ijit"

Valiria exclaims, "No rolton bashing!"

You whisper quietly to Opalina, "Are ye lk'd?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "comere yas"

The ghost of Opalina whispers, "Im not sure"

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "me eat yer ol carcass"

Aslakian says, "Your meaningless existance will end shortly."

Rhamnus meditates over Muktare.
Rhamnus takes Muktare's head damage.

Rhamnus meditates over Muktare.
Rhamnus takes some of Muktare's blood loss.

Vildan asks, "What ye wants halflin?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Opalina ask, "Where is the council member who wants my essance?"

Vildan glances at Aslakian.

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "sumun dig a roastin pit fer dat ting"

Aslakian says, "The staff of Thurfel will be ours."

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "hmm"

Vildan says, "Oh, dat"

You say, "The staff is not here."

Vildan rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare ask, "get a keep please?"

Cles says, "fix me head so i can cast"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You say, "It is not in IceMule."

Aslakian says, "The cleansing fires shall melt your town around you."

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "thank for the heal"

Tishia says, "okies"

You look at Aslakian and shake your head.

Valiria says, "You won't find it here.. as we have already told you"

Vildan says, "It's in Pinefar"

Vildan nods to Aslakian.

Tishia gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Tishia gestures at Opalina.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Tishia encompassing Opalina's corpse.

Rhamnus meditates over Cles.
Rhamnus takes Cles's head damage.

You put a razor-sharp rolaren falchion in your tooled-leather harness.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "i knew when i saw aslakian pop out things were gonna turn sour"

Vildan waves a hand at Aslakian, dismissing him indifferently.

Vildan just went west.

You remove a pale purple glaes flask from in your white leather satchel.

Tishia gestures at Opalina.
Tishia suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Opalina in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Opalina, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Opalina awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Aslakian says, "If its not in my hands soon, I shall burn each and every citizen where they stand."

Vildan just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "was gonna train in a minute too"

You force Jarlstrom's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
You hear a gentle voice whisper to you, "The soul of Jarlstrom is already bound by the web of PRESERVATION, my child."

Vildan just went west.

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "yeah yeah"

You put a pale purple glaes flask in your spidersilk skirt.
You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.

Aslakian points at Cles.

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "go kiss a kobold"

Aslakian says, "Die Cles"

Valiria exclaims, "We dont have it!"

Souly just arrived.

Souly hisses.

The lich gestures at Cles, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Cles is toast!
... 20 points of damage!
Flames engulf head searing hair and scalp. Sickening!
He is stunned!

Kyrolyn asks, "If ye are so powerful as ye seem lich, why not take the town now and without much of a fight...there is none in the lands to contend with that kind of strength. So why bother to prolong it?"

The lich gestures at Cles, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Cles is toast!
... 30 points of damage!
Extreme heat causes Cles's right arm to expand and snap. That must hurt!

Souly blinks.

The lich gestures at Cles, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Cles is toast!
... 20 points of damage!
Nasty burns to left arm. Gonna need lots of butter.

Opalina stands up.

You ask, "How can we give ye what we have not?"

The lich gestures at Cles, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Cles is toast!
... 25 points of damage!
Flames incinerate right leg to the bone. Not a pleasant sight.
He is knocked to the ground!

Lord Perigourd just arrived.

Valiria meditates over Cles.

The lich gestures at Cles, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Cles is toast!
... 20 points of damage!
Nasty burns to left leg. Gonna need lots of butter.
The flames surrounding Cles flare up and sear his skin!
... 25 points of damage!
Flames burn hole in chest exposing ribs!

Kyrolyn grabs Cles and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.
Kyrolyn grabs Cles and tries to drag him, but he doesn't budge.

Aslakian cackles!

Kyrolyn grabs Cles and drags him west with him.

You cock your head at Aslakian.

Souly just went west.

Tishia nods.

Kyrolyn just arrived, dragging the body of Cles behind him.

Souly just arrived.

Opalina marches back and forth, sharply turning at the end of each stride.

You have no idea what Bonespur is attempting to steal from Aslakian, but before he can, flames envelope his hand! Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Smoke continues to rise from Cles as his clothes smolder.

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "sumun raise me sa me cin bites dat ting in ta"

Souly asks, "How come I couldn't see Cles?"

Bonespur says, "Nuts"

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare ask, "does anyone know if im kept?"

Bonespur put a white ash hafted rolaren waraxe in his locksmith kit.

Smoke continues to rise from Cles as his clothes smolder.

Tishia gestures at Cles.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Cles, then fades into the body.

Smoke continues to rise from Cles as his clothes smolder.

Omnieloh just arrived.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Smoke continues to rise from Cles as his clothes smolder.

Aslakian says, "I certainly hope not, the sooner you cross the Ebon Gate, the better."

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "aye"

Aslakian nods to Muktare.

Souly meditates over Jarlstrom.
Souly takes Jarlstrom's head damage.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Opalina turns to face Aslakian.

Smoke continues to rise from Cles as his clothes smolder.

Rhamnus meditates over Jarlstrom.
Rhamnus takes some of Jarlstrom's blood loss.

Souly says, "Jarsl is ready for life"

Aslakian glances at Opalina.

Smoke continues to rise from Cles as his clothes smolder.
Smoke continues to rise from Cles as his clothes smolder.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "aye.me too"

Opalina asks, "Who is the council member who is part of me?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "gonna gets yas ded tingie"

Smoke continues to rise from Cles as his clothes smolder.

Charra just arrived.

(Iscikella touches Opalina's arm lightly.)

Smoke continues to rise from Cles as his clothes smolder.

Kyrolyn asks, "Would ye be able to answer a question for me, lich?"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

A final whisp of smoke curls up and away from Cles as his clothing stops smoldering.

Bonespur mutters under his breath.

Souly falls to the ground laughing hysterically!

Souly sits up.

A halfling deputy saunters in and stares at you curiously.

Charra asks, "someone raising Jarl?"

Aslakian says, "If you are too stupid to figure it out, I shall not waste my time educating you."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Tishia says in guild speak, "need help, im resting"

You blink.

Aslakian says, "No, your dead."

Charra nods to Tishia.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cles say, "took ye 5 cast at me ya skunk"

Tishia says something in guild speak.

The lich gestures at Tishia, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Tishia is toast!
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.
* Tishia drops dead at your feet!

Valiria gasps.

Aslakian cackles!

Souly blinks.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "cheritz, thulevier, trianvor, elymir, pragner, gavrail, you, zeban"

Charra gestures at Tishia.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Tishia, then fades into the body.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare ask, "whos the last?"

Kadesha suddenly fades into view.
Kadesha gestures at Aslakian.
A crimson barrier flickers about Aslakian for a heartbeat, then subsides. The crimson field suddenly flares to life and lashes out at Kadesha!
... 45 points of damage!
Flame consumes Kadesha's right arm all the way to the shoulder.
She is stunned!

You hear the ghostly voice of Tishia say something in guild speak.

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "thurfel"

Charra gestures at Kadesha.
The glazed look leaves Kadesha.

Aslakian begins chuckling at Kadesha.

Bonespur beams happily at Kadesha!

Valiria meditates over Kadesha.
Valiria takes Kadesha's right arm damage.

Kadesha starts chortling.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "hes not one of the nine"

Valiria meditates over Kadesha.
Valiria takes all of Kadesha's blood loss.

You say, "Thurfel is not of the nine, Jarlstrom."

Valiria rubs Kadesha gently.

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "council o ten"

Opalina says, "He said there would be no more death if I surrendered to him and did not hide"

A halfling deputy glances at you and stomps away.

Bonespur snaps his fingers.

Aslakian says, "That was amusing Kadesha."

Kadesha says, "was. wasnt it"

Souly stands up.

Aslakian says, "Very amusing."

Charra gestures at Jarlstrom.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Charra encompassing Jarlstrom's corpse.

Perigourd splutters a fine mist upon his face.

Kadesha says, "never know till ya try"

Taylir just arrived.

Opalina frowns at Aslakian.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tishia say, "well thats just not fair"

Aslakian says, "Just to show you how amusing."

You say, "But that is not the question asked."

Tishia gives a ghostly chuckle.

Bonespur asks, "Tis a powerful lil midget ain't he...?"

Kadesha gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Kadesha gestures at Aslakian.
A searing white light enfolds Aslakian's steel falchion for a moment and then appears to become incorporated into it.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare ask, "anyone able to kkep me?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Jarlstrom say, "still a midgit"

You gasp.

Aslakian says, "Lets let Sourly burn for your sins."

Rhamnus meditates over Tishia.
Rhamnus takes Tishia's head damage.

Kadesha smirks.

Souly asks in guild speak, "Anyone here that can help me clean up alittle?"

Lord Valicar just arrived.

Perigourd turns towards Valiria and renders a sharp salute with his glaes falchion.

Rhamnus meditates over Tishia.
Rhamnus takes some of Tishia's blood loss.

Perigourd turns towards Valiria and renders a sharp salute with his glaes falchion.

You exclaim, "Kade!"

Charra gestures at Jarlstrom.
Charra suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Jarlstrom in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Jarlstrom, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Jarlstrom awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Perigourd mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Valicar begins chuckling at Perigourd.

Perigourd turns towards Valicar and renders a sharp salute with his glaes falchion.

Perigourd grins.

Valicar turns towards Perigourd and renders a sharp hand salute.

Kadesha lies down.

Perigourd just nudged Valicar.

Imraith waves an oaken wand at Jarlstrom.
The glazed look leaves Jarlstrom.

Valicar nods to Perigourd.

Imraith waves an oaken wand at Charra.
The glazed look leaves Charra.

Jarlstrom bites Aslakian!

Jarlstrom smacks his lips.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cles say, "i think e blast on him next time"

Kadesha lifts her Lorminstra symbol reverently to her lips, and its image of a golden key on a field of black pulses for a moment with a pale glow.

You blink at Kadesha.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Jarlstrom sits up.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "no magic"

Vrairdrick just arrived.

Vrairdrick blinks.

Jarlstrom exclaims, "get da barby sauce!"

Jarlstrom bites Aslakian!

You notice Jarlstrom botch an attempt to conceal himself.

Kyrolyn asks, "Since there is obviously none of us able to compare with your power, why do ye even waste your time with us? Why not just take the town now?"

You send a wave of energy toward Tishia. It coalesces for a moment around her body, but then fades with no effect.

Kyrolyn stares at Aslakian.

Bonespur thumps Aslakian!

Kadesha says, "well"

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Souly, the storm engulfing him in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Souly looks like an oversized firefly!
... 70 points of damage!
Massive shock totally burns out the nervous system. Nothing works anymore.
* Souly drops dead at your feet!

Opalina says, "Council member stop! You don't need to Hurt the folk of Icemule"

Lady Zanatra's group just arrived.

Vrairdrick gestures at Souly.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Souly, then fades into the body.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You exclaim, "He said Souly would suffer, Kade!"

Aslakian asks, "Now was that amusing Kadesha?"

You exclaim, "For ye!"

Aslakian scowls.

Kadesha whispers, "I am sure they care what she says"

Muktare seems slightly different. The stench of decay is growing more pervasive.

Jarlstrom stands up.

Charra gestures at Muktare.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Muktare, then fades into the body.

Perigourd nods to Omnieloh.

Valicar says, "you once loved Icemule. I believe that."

Perigourd waves to Omnieloh.

Opalina removes a diamond-inset slender gold flask from her belt.

You send a wave of energy toward Muktare. It coalesces for a moment around his body, but then fades with no effect.

Opalina forces Muktare's mouth open, and pours in a small amount from her slender gold flask.

Aslakian says, "Touch me again, and someone else will die for your sins."

Irken asks, "Lord Cles what or who killed ya?"

Kyrolyn nods to Valicar in greeting.

Omnieloh waves.

Opalina attaches a diamond-inset slender gold flask to her belt.

Omnieloh just went east.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare exclaim, "aslakian, you are not all powerfull!!!! you can not make life!!! therefore.... you are never going to be the best!"

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Irken, the storm engulfing him in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Irken looks like an oversized firefly!
... 40 points of damage!
Massive electrical shock turns head into shark bait. Time to feed the fish.
* Irken drops dead at your feet!

You hear the ghostly voice of Cles say, "liech"

Kadesha says, "Aslakian, the people know"

Laucyr gasps.

Charra gestures at Irken.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Irken, then fades into the body.

You hear the voice of Bonespur say, "He did"

You notice Bonespur try to tiptoe silently away.

Kadesha says, "ye are a result of yer own sin"

Laucyr removes a turquoise studded copper orb from in his grey satchel.

Aslakian says, "Fools and children"

Aslakian scowls at Vrairdrick.

Aslakian says, "Where is the staff."

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "poo"

Laucyr shows Aslakian his studded copper orb.

Aslakian says, "I make no bargains."

You notice Bonespur try to tiptoe silently by you.

You say, "We do not have it."

Jarlstrom says, "I got it an yas cin nae haf it"

Kadesha asks, "Aslakian, do ye like yer current state?"

Jarlstrom sticks his tongue out at Aslakian, and lets out with a loud, "Thbtbtbtbt" from his lips!

Vrairdrick says, "Release Lady Iscikella"

Vrairdrick nods.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare ask, "can someone please pour some flask in me?"

Kadesha asks, "ya like bein always hungry, never filled?"

The lich gestures at Vrairdrick. Vrairdrick begins to flicker and fade, a look of agony etched upon his face. A moment later, he simply winks out of sight.

Kadesha peers quizzically at Aslakian.

Opalina says, "If you are soo "godly" why don't you know?""

The lich gestures at Opalina. Opalina begins to flicker and fade, a look of agony etched upon her face. A moment later, she simply winks out of sight.

Charra says, "you're LKed Muktare"

Aslakian says, "Fools."

You hear the ghostly voice of Souly say in guild speak, "Ouch"

Valiria gasps.

You gasp.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "ok thanks"

You exclaim, "Opalina!"

Laucyr put a turquoise studded copper orb in his grey satchel.

Valiria exclaims, "Opal!"

Kadesha asks, "ya like bein a spawn of Luukos?"

You hear the voice of Bonespur ask, "Omnipotent but nae omniscient eh lich?"

You flail your arms about.

Jarlstrom just went south.

Kadesha peers quizzically at Aslakian.

The lich gestures and the very ground itself begins to sunder, knocking everyone to the ground.

Bonespur is revealed from hiding.
You lose your footing and fall down.

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghostly mara squirms out from the darkness!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Jenshin's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Laucyr's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Zanatra's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Rhamnus's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

A ghostly mara musically intones an arcane song.

Aslakian cackles!

Laucyr regains control of his senses!
Rhamnus regains control of his senses!
Zanatra regains control of her senses!

A ghostly mara sings a loud chorus!
A brilliant luminescence surrounds a ghostly mara.

Perigourd gazes up into the heavens.

Jenshin struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 23 = 124
Warding failed!
Jenshin twitches fitfully!

A ghostly mara floats east.

Grapple just arrived.

Grapple blinks.

Aslakian says, "Yes, I truly like my powers."

Bonespur stands up.
Valiria stands up.
Kyrolyn stands up.
Rhamnus stands up.
Imraith stands up.
You stand back up.
Laucyr stands up.

Perigourd rolls to the left, then springs to his feet, ready again for action!

Valicar stands up.

Bonespur roars!

Aslakian says, "Foolish mortal."

Valicar removes a golden vultite mace from in his crested weapons harness.

Lord Valicar just went east.

Jenshin struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 8 = 109
Warding failed!
Jenshin clutches his head and giggles madly, before choking on a pitiful whimper!

Laucyr tries to pull Zanatra to her feet, but she is too heavy.

Melantheus stands up.
Charra stands up.

Lord Perigourd just went east.

Laucyr pulls Zanatra to her feet.
Laucyr just tried to pull Zanatra towards him!

Kelgea stands up.

The lich points to the ground, a fissure appears, and a ghostly mara squirms out from the darkness!

Laucyr clasps Zanatra's hand tenderly.

Grapple drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the ghostly mara, Grapple's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

A ghostly mara floats north.

Lord Laucyr's group just went south.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cles say, "if you had not got me in the head, id got you you dung hole"

Jenshin struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 61 = 162
Warding failed!
Jenshin eyes grow wide with inner terror!

Kadesha asks, "whats it get ya besides a smelly decayin body?"

You say, "Ye were once yerself mortal."

Charra just went north.

You hear the ghostly voice of Souly say, "Once the snake arises, I will take your soul, Aslakian, and feast upon you forever."

Kadesha peers quizzically at Aslakian.

Grapple struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 39 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 93 = 180
Warding failed!
Grapple eyes grow wide with inner terror!

You glance at Aslakian.

A faint, ghostly hiss emanates from the corpse of Souly.

Jenshin struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 79 = 180
Warding failed!
Jenshin moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Charra just arrived.

You concentrate on the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture.
A wall of force surrounds you.

Grapple struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 39 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 61 = 148
Warding failed!
Grapple wails in exquisite fear!

Jarlstrom just arrived.

Aslakian says, "Surrender the staff."

Jenshin struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 44 = 145
Warding failed!
Jenshin remains huddled on the ground in a spastic, jittering heap!

Lord Valicar's group just arrived.

Aslakian says, "I grow impatient."

Grapple struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 39 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 21 = 108
Warding failed!
Grapple babbles hysterically, drool running down his chin!

Valiria exclaims, "We dont have it!"

Valiria glares.

Jenshin struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 36 = 137
Warding failed!
Jenshin cowers in fear!

You exclaim, "And I repeat: We have it not!"

Kadesha says, "sanctuary is useless"

You stare at Aslakian.

Grapple struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 39 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 93 = 180
Warding failed!
Grapple moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Aslakian says, "Find who has it and deliver it to me."

Kadesha nods to Kelgea.

Jarlstrom winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Aslakian. At the last moment Aslakian tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking his face right in its path. That had to hurt!

You hear the voice of Bonespur say, "Shove yer staff an yer master..."

Jenshin struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 23 = 124
Warding failed!
Jenshin babbles hysterically, drool running down his chin!

Valicar asks, "you found your freedom...why even care about the staff?"

Kadesha begins chuckling at Jarlstrom.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare exclaim, "somebody high in voln that can ambush need ta be high!"

Grapple struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 39 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 11 = 98
Warded off!
Grapple slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

You hear the ghostly voice of Irken ask, "Aslakian why do you harm the innoscent?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "be ehre"

Grapple stands up.
Grapple just went west.

Jenshin struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 39 = 140
Warding failed!
Jenshin rocks back and forth while sobbing uncontrollably!

Jarlstrom just went south.

Jenshin struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 48 = 149
Warding failed!
Jenshin moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Sellfish just arrived.

Sellfish bites Aslakian!

Kyrolyn says, "Probably because he can an none of us can stop him....worthless halflings..."

Jenshin struggles against the fear!
FS: 96 - FD: 33 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 39 = 140
Warding failed!
Jenshin moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Kyrolyn mutters under his breath.

Aslakian says, "Fail to deliver it to me."

Ruoh asks, "Anyone able to heal my head, neck, chest and arm?"

Rhamnus whispers, "'can we sanct while thw lich is here?"

You ask, "Ye already said ye make no bargains, so why should anyone surrender anything?"

Sellfish bites Aslakian!

Charra gestures at Tishia.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Charra encompassing Tishia's corpse.

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Sellfish, the storm engulfing him in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Sellfish looks like an oversized firefly!
... 20 points of damage!
Nasty jolt to chest causes heart to skip a beat!
He is stunned!

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Sellfish, the storm engulfing him in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Sellfish looks like an oversized firefly!
... 40 points of damage!
Massive electrical shock turns head into shark bait. Time to feed the fish.
* Sellfish drops dead at your feet!

Jenshin slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

You hear the ghostly voice of Irken ask, "which staff do you seek?"

You whipser quietly to Rhamnus, "No sense. It doesn't work on him."

Jarlstrom just arrived.

Kadesha gestures at Sellfish.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Sellfish, then fades into the body.

Lord Valicar's group just went south.

Aslakian says, "The staff of the mage Thurfel."

Valiria asks, "Ye really think if we knew where to get it.. you'd be the first one we ran to with it?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Sellfish say, "Ooh, pickin on a first train, tuff halflin"

Charra gestures at Tishia.
Charra suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Tishia in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Tishia, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Tishia awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Jarlstrom winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Aslakian. At the last moment Aslakian tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking his face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Melantheus says, "a staff none of us have"

Jarlstrom exclaims, "Bang!"

You say, "Thurfel has not the staff."

Imraith waves an oaken wand at Tishia.
The glazed look leaves Tishia.

Aslakian says, "Yes, you should"

Aslakian nods to Valiria.

Imraith waves an oaken wand at Charra.
The glazed look leaves Charra.

You hear the ghostly voice of Souly say, "Thank you."

You notice Grapple try to tiptoe silently by you.

Tishia says, "thank you Charra"

Aslakian says, "Else I will end your meaningless existance."

Tishia sits up.

Valiria says, "I'd rather kiss one of my sheep.. thanks"

Rhamnus meditates over Cles.
Rhamnus takes Cles's head damage.

Rhamnus meditates over Cles.
Rhamnus takes Cles's right arm damage.

Tishia kneels and begins to meditate.

Kadesha asks, "well Aslakian, why did yer useless excuse of an immortal master loose it to begin with?"

Rhamnus meditates over Cles.
Rhamnus takes Cles's left arm damage.

Rhamnus meditates over Cles.
Rhamnus takes Cles's right leg damage.

Jenshin stands up.

Rhamnus meditates over Cles.
Rhamnus takes Cles's left leg damage.

Lord Valicar's group just arrived.

Rhamnus meditates over Cles.
Rhamnus takes Cles's chest damage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Sellfish exclaim, "Yer a snit, a snert an a bother. Obviously yer master use you as a runnin dog. How you like playin fetch ya lich!"

You say, "Was rather careless of Amasalen, that."

Merica says, "oof"

You hear the ghostly voice of Souly say, "The snake, Souly, is ready for life."

You nod to Kadesha.

Valicar offers Aslakian a gnarled black staff.

Merica asks, "what happened?"

Lady Opalina just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cles say, "thank ye"

Ruoh asks, "Anyone able to heal my head, neck, chest and arm?"

Kyrolyn asks, "So after ye kill all of us, and realize you dont have the staff...what next, lich?"

The lich gestures at Sellfish. Sellfish begins to flicker and fade, a look of agony etched upon his face. A moment later, he simply winks out of sight.

A faint, ghostly hiss emanates from the corpse of Souly.

Opalina marches back and forth, sharply turning at the end of each stride.

Kadesha says, "why don ya ask Amasalen ta bring it to ya if hes so wonderful"

Kadesha peers quizzically at Aslakian.

Opalina recites:
"Let there be peace in Icemule, and let it begin with me.
Let there be peace in Icemule, the peace that was meant to be.
With Koar as Protector, united all are we.
Let us walk with each other let this be the moment now.
With every step I take, let this be my joyful vow
To take each moment, and live each moment, in peace eternally.
Let there be peace in Icemule, and let it begin with me"

Opalina stares at Aslakian.

Aslakian scowls at Kadesha.

Jarlstrom waves.

You hear the ghostly voice of Irken say, "well aslakian if you really wish it back this person could have given it to ya if you wouldn't have killed him"

Jarlstrom just left.

Aslakian says, "Foolish child."

Aslakian points him staff at Kadesha. A blazing ring of fire erupts from the serpents maws atop the staff, engulfing Kadesha in flames! The inferno lasts only for a moment, but the magical energies of the fire do their job, stripping Kadesha of all her spells.

Aslakian starts chortling.

Kadesha says, "Lorminsta answered me last night"

Grapple comes out of hiding.

Grapple screams!

You exclaim, "Kade!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare ask, "why can't thurfel come for himself?"

You notice Grapple slip into a hiding place.

You glance at Kadesha and begin to wail!

Ruoh asks, "Anyone able to heal my head, neck, chest and arm?"

Charra pulls Kadesha to her feet.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "can he not do his own work"

Aslakian says, "Surely Ruoh."

Perigourd whispers, "she's alive, just dispelled"

The lich gestures at Ruoh, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Ruoh is toast!
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.
* Ruoh drops dead at your feet!

Aslakian says, "Oh, you need your head fixed too."

Dhustbytr gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Perigourd blinks.

Aslakian cackles deep in his throat, his voice rising in chilling laughter.

Charra gestures at Ruoh.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Ruoh, then fades into the body.

Valiria gasps.

Valicar offers Aslakian a gnarled black staff.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ruoh say, "Alright you little tart muncher."

Cles seems slightly different. The stench of decay is growing more pervasive.

You say, "Thurfel was dragged under somewhere."

Kadesha gestures at Cles.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Cles, then fades into the body.

Aslakian begins chuckling at Valiria.

Valicar says, "Cles needs keeping"

Uuryjer says, "I think you of all, um, "things" would know where to find this staff"

Valiria says, "Leave the tender loveing care to the empaths.. lich"

Charra nods to Valiria.

A faint, ghostly hiss emanates from the corpse of Souly.

You send a wave of energy toward Cles. It coalesces for a moment around his body, but then fades with no effect.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cles say, "thank ye"

Valiria meditates over Ruoh.
Valiria takes Ruoh's head damage.

Valiria meditates over Ruoh.
Valiria takes Ruoh's neck damage.

Merica sighs.

Aslakian says, "Valicar, you pathetic mortal, that is not the Staff of Thurfel."

Valiria meditates over Ruoh.
Valiria takes Ruoh's left arm damage.

Breon says, "what hapen"

The appearance of great calm leaves Tishia as she looks up and glances around.

Opalina says, "The staff is not in Icemule"

Valiria meditates over Ruoh.
Valiria takes Ruoh's chest damage.

Kadesha asks, "so why don Amasalen bring ya his staff?"

Valiria meditates over Ruoh.
Valiria takes some of Ruoh's blood loss.

Merica says something in guild speak.

Rhamnus meditates over Cles.
Rhamnus takes Cles's abdomen damage.

Aslakian asks, "Leave Icemule in peace?"

Kadesha peers quizzically at Aslakian.

Aslakian says, "Leave it in pieces, mayhap."

You say, "Valicar, I don't think that was... uh wise."

Kadesha says, "maybe because he don care bout ya neithers"

Dhustbytr says, "What da staff look like, I try an fid it fer yas"

You feel the blood drain from your face.

Valicar says, "Thurfel's staff isnt the staff of Thurfel though either."

Dhustbytr nods to Aslakian.

Uuryjer asks something in Halfling.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "aslakian, i know where the staff hides"

You hear the ghostly voice of Irken ask, "what does this staff look like?"

Valicar leans on his staff.

Uuryjer cocks his head at Aslakian.

Merica gestures at Muktare.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Merica encompassing Muktare's corpse.

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "raise me and ill tell you"

Aslakian says, "Then gain it for me and return it to me."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Dhustbytr says, "What da staff look like, I try an fid it fer yas"

Opalina says, "if you are looking for the staff of Amasalen it is not here"

Dhustbytr nods to Aslakian.

Uuryjer taps Aslakian, but before he can, flame envelopes his finger. Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Aslakian says, "Before the hour is over, else I will permanently end your existance."

You hear the ghostly voice of Muktare say, "it is in a far away city"

Valicar says, "I would offer as well that the staff belongs only to Amasalen who lost it apparently."

Opalina frowns at Aslakian.

Uuryjer says something in Halfling.

Perigourd blinks.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ruoh ask, "Any raisers?"

Uuryjer waves to Aslakian.

Valicar says, "Not that I would like him to have it either"

Merica gestures at Muktare.
Merica suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Muktare in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Muktare, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Muktare awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Dhustbytr says, "Have ya tried Teras?"

Uuryjer says something in Halfling.

Aslakian says, "Do not make promises you cannot keep."

Dhustbytr nods to Aslakian.

Uuryjer waves to Aslakian.

Dhustbytr just went west.

Aslakian scowls at Uuryjer.

Charra gestures at Muktare.
The glazed look leaves Muktare.

Opalina says, "we can't bring it back"

Uuryjer says something in Halfling.

As the lich points at Uuryjer, mystical energy envelopes him.
Uuryjer looks stunned!

Grapple comes out of hiding.

Grapple tickles Aslakian, but before he can, flame envelopes his finger. Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

You say, "No one here can bring ye the staff."

Valiria says, "I tole ye I'd rather kiss a sheep than give it to you"

You shake your head.

You say, "It is not here."

You notice Grapple slip into a hiding place.

Charra gestures at Merica.
The glazed look leaves Merica.

Muktare stands up.

Apprentice Muktare just went south.

Valiria says, "Its not here.."

You hear the voice of Grapple say in Elven, "ouch"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Kadesha gestures at Uuryjer.
The glazed look leaves Uuryjer.

You hear the ghostly voice of Irken ask, "what does the staff look like?"

The lich calls down a torrent of lightning upon Kadesha, the storm engulfing her in a chaotic sphere of electrical energy. Kadesha looks like an oversized firefly!
... 45 points of damage!
Surprisingly large electrical arc destroys neck and moves up around head making a flashy halo. Rather classical death occurs.
* Kadesha drops dead at your feet!

Breon says, "what to fire dude whant"

Uuryjer says, "well thanks for that"

Opalina says, "you are trying to give us deals we can not fullfill"

Valiria gasps.

You exclaim, "Kade!"

Valicar asks, "Aslakian, even if we had it, we would not give it to you. You have shown that you seek conquest. Why would we empower an enemy?"

You hear the voice of Grapple exclaim in Elven, "no!"

Charra gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Charra gestures at Kadesha.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Kadesha, then fades into the body.

Valiria exclaims, "Kadesha!"

As the lich points at Uuryjer, mystical energy envelopes him.
Uuryjer looks stunned!

You take a quick appraisal of Kadesha and find that she has snapped bones and serious bleeding from the neck.
She is also quite dead.

You meditate over Kadesha.
Kadesha's neck damage is transferred to you.

Charra gestures at Uuryjer.
The glazed look leaves Uuryjer.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your neck feels better.

Aslakian says, "Do not interfere with me again."

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your neck feels better.

Aslakian scowls at Kadesha.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your neck feels better.

Valicar asks, "Aslakian, even if we had it, we would not give it to you. You have shown that you seek conquest. Why would we empower an enemy?"

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your neck feels better.

Uuryjer says, "Im trying to help you"

You hear the ghostly voice of Kadesha say, "ok, more fun when Lorminstra interfered with ya anyways"

Breon pokes Aslakian, but before he can, flame envelopes his finger. Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Aslakian says, "You shall know the staff wehn you see it."

Kadesha gives a ghostly chuckle.

Kyrolyn says, "Aye, kill all of us...an ye still wont have your staff"

Aslakian begins chuckling at Breon.

Kyrolyn shrugs.

Uuryjer says, "Im trying to help you understand that the staff isn't here"

Valicar put a gnarled black staff in his pure white surcoat.

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your neck feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Irken ask, "Aslakian what does this staff look like?"

Aslakian says, "Then seek it out and return it."

To your utter amazement, Kadesha's mouth opens and a terrible scream of rage comes out along with a wall of force that ripples out from Kadesha's pale body

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Aslakian says, "You shall know the staff when you see it. It is rather remarkable."

Opalina says, "We can't"

Uuryjer says, "I heard the staff had been found allready"

Valicar says, "The place that the staff is deserves his ire no more than we...tell him not"

The lich gestures at Breon, spiraling coils of flames leaping from its fingertips. Somebody get some butter, Breon is toast!
... 50 points of damage!
Head explodes, splattering sizzling bits of flesh and bone everywhere.
* Breon drops dead at your feet!

Perigourd glances over at the body of Kadesha, sizes up the mess and winces. You think you hear him mutter something beneath his breath that sounds like, "What a pity!"

You glance at Aslakian.

You hear the ghostly voice of Souly say, "I will feast upon a liches soul before the night is over."

A faint, ghostly hiss emanates from the corpse of Souly.

Charra gestures at Breon.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Breon, then fades into the body.

Valiria grumbles.

You hear the ghostly voice of Breon say, "heheheheh"

Valiria meditates over Breon.
Valiria takes Breon's head damage.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Vrairdrick.

Opalina sighs heavily.

Valiria meditates over Breon.
Valiria takes Breon's right hand damage.

Valiria meditates over Breon.
Valiria takes some of Breon's blood loss.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ruoh ask, "You try stealing from it?"

Grapple comes out of hiding.

Grapple turns to Vrairdrick and cheers!

You rub Opalina.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kadesha say, "no"

Uuryjer exclaims, "you're just being a mean ol bratt!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Kadesha say, "don drag me off"

Uuryjer attempts to kick Aslakian, but before he can, flame envelopes his foot. Startled, he pulls his leg back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Beklarin grunts.

Opalina asks, "what would you do with the staff?"

Ephony blinks.

You say, "Ye ask for something we have not to give."

You hear the ghostly voice of Breon say, "that stuped leach got power"

You say, "But something we would not give if we had."

Aslakian scowls.

Valiria nods to you.

You glance at Aslakian.

Aslakian says, "I shall return soon."

Valiria says, "We will never tuen it over to you"

Uuryjer exclaims, "who cares!"

Beklarin says, "Nuts"

Opalina exclaims, "But Council memeber!"

Aslakian says, "For your sake, you better return the staff to me."

You hear the ghostly voice of Kadesha say, "can if ya want but I may not stay alive, dont drag me off"

Uuryjer hunches up his shoulders and snarls menacingly at Aslakian!

The lich fades from your vision, nothing left of it but a few tattered bits of decaying cloth.

Uuryjer exlaims, "we don't have it!"

Valicar asks, "ASlakian...did you once care for Icemule?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Kadesha ask, "Aslakian?"

Uuryjer exclaims, "Idgit!"

You hear someone sigh.

Vrairdrick says, "gone"

You hear the ghostly voice of Cles say, "ill be here when you come back, bud"

Valiria grumbles.

Vrairdrick gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Vrairdrick just touched Kadesha.

Rimmonia's face turns slightly pale.

Merica asks, "who was that?"

Valiria exclaims, "Big bully!"

You sigh.

Merica asks, "what was that?"

Opalina says, "more will die because he doesn't have the staff"

Vrairdrick exclaims, "Arise and get even! Lord Ronan commands your sleep is over!"

Valicar asks, "It is a real engima...he has his freedom why care about the staff?"

A faint, ghostly hiss emanates from the corpse of Souly.

Vrairdrick gestures at Kadesha.
A gigantic burst of magic explodes over the head of Vrairdrick. He reels from the backwash of pure spiritual energy!

Rimmonia asks, "What happened?"

You say, "One of the Nine, Merica."

You say, "The liches."

Kelgea peers quizzically at Uuryjer.

Uuryjer smiles at Kelgea.

Opalina weeps softly, quiet tears falling from her eyes.

You rub Opalina.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kadesha ask, "unstun vrairdrick?"

Valiria nods to Souly.

Melantheus asks, "any healers need mana?"

Valiria meditates over Souly.
Valiria takes Souly's nervous system damage.

Vrairdrick sighs.

Valiria meditates over Souly.
Valiria takes Souly's head damage.

Vrairdrick exclaims, "I hate that!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Breon say, "em i lked"

Vrairdrick coughs.

Valiria meditates over Souly.
Valiria takes Souly's right arm damage.

Vrairdrick stands up.

Grapple looks over at you and shakes his head.

Valiria meditates over Souly.
Valiria takes Souly's left arm damage.

Vrairdrick gestures at Kadesha.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Vrairdrick encompassing Kadesha's corpse.

Kelgea meditates over Uuryjer.
Kelgea takes Uuryjer's right leg damage.

Rimmonia asks, "Clerics here?"

Valicar says, "he reminds me of a rat hunter with a new toy though."

Valiria meditates over Souly.
Valiria takes Souly's right leg damage.

Kelgea meditates over Uuryjer.
Kelgea takes Uuryjer's left hand damage.

Grapple rubs Kadesha gently.

Valiria meditates over Souly.
Valiria takes Souly's chest damage.

Valiria meditates over Souly.
Valiria takes Souly's abdomen damage.

Rhamnus asks, "are they all that powerful?"

Uuryjer just hugged Kelgea.

Valiria meditates over Souly.
Valiria takes Souly's back damage.

Charra says, "yes Breon you are LKed"

Grapple rubs Cles gently.

Merica gestures at Souly.
Merica concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

Uuryjer says, "thank you Kelgea"

You hear the ghostly voice of Breon say, "any life givers about"

Uuryjer smiles at Kelgea.

Opalina exclaims, "if they are so powerful they shouldn't need a sumb ol staff!"

Rimmonia asks, "Shall I raise you Kadesha so you can help raise the others?"

Merica says, "gads"

Kyrolyn says, "er, ye Valicar"

Grapple rubs Breon gently.

Vrairdrick gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Vrairdrick just touched Kadesha.

Merica says, "need to rest more"

Merica sighs.

Kelgea grins.

Vrairdrick gestures at Kadesha.
Vrairdrick suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Kadesha in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Kadesha, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Kadesha awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Kelgea just hugged Uuryjer.

Merica sighs.

Merica sits down.

Uuryjer appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Rimmonia says, "Ahh"

You notice Muktare try to tiptoe silently by you.

You concentrate on the Stun Relief spell...
You gesture at Kadesha.
The glazed look leaves Kadesha.

The appearance of great calm leaves Tishia as she looks up and glances around.

You concentrate on the Stun Relief spell...
You gesture at Vrairdrick.
The glazed look leaves Vrairdrick.

Opalina just hugged Tishia.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ruoh ask, "Any raisers availible?"

Merica gestures at Souly.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Merica encompassing Souly's corpse.

Kelgea blushes a glowing shade of red.

You say, "Kade, I think that one has a special hate for ye."

You hear the ghostly voice of Cles say, "please rimm"

Merica says, "yes"

Valiria nods.

Kelgea hangs her head.

Kadesha says, "will be soons I get a pulse"

Valicar says, "I wonder if even in death, they could be turned. Sure they loved Icemule at one time"

Rimmonia gestures at Cles.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Rimmonia encompassing Cles's corpse.

Merica says, "we working through the line"

Valiria says, "Aye.. it doesnt like ye at all"

You feel a staggering precence in your mind, "This is not over. You will surrender the staff to me."



Button Link to Thurfel Main