Lichly Blackmail
Leyan, day 30 of the month Lormesta in the year 5102

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is from Opalina's player, and, therefore, the "you" references in this log refer to said character, not Iscikella.
***END NOTE***

[Locksmehr River Trail]
The muffled roar of the Locksmehr River drifts in from the east, blending with the chirping of birds and chitters of squirrels. The ground slopes gently away from the riverbank towards a low spot in the forest to the northwest. The thick forest hinders any breeze's attempts to stir the temperate yet humid air. The path to the southeast continues towards the river.
Also here: Lady Middnight, Shooure, Swahami, Great Lady Akashe, Peche, Aerofoil, Rontuu, Mange
Obvious paths: northwest, southeast.

The smell of burning sulfur enters your nostrils as a sharp pain pierces within your mind.

Rontuu says, "Didn't realize he was waiting."

You gasp.

You gasp.

Rontuu's group just went southeast.

[Locksmehr River Trail]
The dusty trail along the bank of the river is trampled considerably, the constant footsteps stifling any grass or brush attempting to grow. To the west, the impenetrable forest blocks any travel away from the river. To the north, a thick copse of trees and underbrush clings to the bank of the river. The only directions of travel are southward along the riverbank or northwestward into a mushy swamp.
Also here: Mange, Shooure, Lady Middnight, Great Lady Akashe, Peche, Aerofoil, Rontuu, Swahami
Obvious paths: south, northwest.

You say, "evil"

Middnight says, "he ran through"

Rontuu grins.

Akashe chuckles.

Rontuu's group just went south.

[Locksmehr River Trail]
Bullfrogs croak deeply, unable or unwilling to keep a harmony in the reeds that line the bank of the slow-moving river. Sunlight filtering through the trees dapples the ground along the path, illuminating the matted leaves and barren spots. The trees are clustered together, and in many places the sunlight is almost totally blocked. At these spots toadstools grow abundantly around the bases of the trees, and the rocks are covered with heavy moss.
Also here: Mange, Shooure, Lady Middnight, Great Lady Akashe, Peche, Aerofoil, Swahami, Rontuu
Obvious paths: north, south.

Mange says, "sorry was poisned"

Rontuu's group just went south.

[Locksmehr River Trail]
The path rises to the southwest, climbing atop a bluff as the river is forced into a narrower channel. Here, upstream from the funnel, the river placidly spreads out, small eddies and whirlpools playing at the edges of the water. The sun sparkles off the river's pristine surface, reflecting warmly on the trees and bushes gathered at the shore. To the north the trail winds in and out of the maples and elms.
Also here: Mange, Shooure, Lady Middnight, Great Lady Akashe, Peche, Aerofoil, Swahami, Rontuu
Obvious paths: north, southwest.

Middnight glances at you.

You ask, "or was that the swamp?"

Rontuu's group just went southwest.

[Locksmehr River Trail]
A blue jay follows you for a while, raucously shrieking at you as it flies from branch to branch, well out of reach. Then it quietly turns and disappears back the way it came. Other birds call from far back among the trees. Their songs differ in volume, tone and pitch, with some being melodious warblings and others being grating caws. Every so often one flies across the path or darts out from a bush upon your approach.
Also here: Mange, Shooure, Lady Middnight, Great Lady Akashe, Peche, Aerofoil, Swahami, Rontuu
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest.

You pant.

Rontuu's group just went southwest.

[Locksmehr River Trail]
A large, flat rock sticks out at an angle in the middle of the river, diverting the waters around it. A large weeping willow has grown out of a crevice in the rock, forcing its roots down through the stone and somehow finding enough nourishment to keep itself alive even with all the water around it. The tree leans toward the south, bowing to the buffeting of the winds, and the tips of its long, leaf-covered branches trail in the river's water.
Also here: Mange, Shooure, Lady Middnight, Great Lady Akashe, Peche, Aerofoil, Swahami, Rontuu
Obvious paths: south, east.

Middnight says, "i didnt feel anything"

Rontuu's group just went south.

[Rock To Rock]
Slick rocks constantly moistened by the splashing river provide the only means of travel to the west. Above, the bluff trail is impassable, the river's assault having torn it down into the rushing waters. Below, the river is littered with stones and tree trunks of varying sizes. The only things keeping the river from claiming more of the land are the thick forest roots and the sheer volume of rocky material. It is likely that these will also eventually succumb to the river's territorial demands.
Also here: Mange, Shooure, Lady Middnight, Great Lady Akashe, Peche, Aerofoil, Swahami, Rontuu
Obvious paths: west, up.

"Have you been able to obtain the staff I seek, yet?"

Rontuu's group just went west.

[Locksmehr River Trail]
The bluff protrudes out from the forest causing the river to bend sharply around the outcropping. From this vantage point the river stretches out for several miles each direction, winding between the forest sections. In some places it churns and whirls, adding whitecaps to its surface only to calm down and become more peaceable in other sections. Boulders dot the water in many areas, and often piles of rubble lie strewn in the water below the bluff's face.
Also here: Mange, Shooure, Lady Middnight, Great Lady Akashe, Peche, Aerofoil, Swahami, Rontuu
Obvious paths: east, northwest.

Mange says, "anyone need unpoison"

Rontuu's group just went northwest.

[Locksmehr River Trail]
The opposite bank rises to form a narrow channel between it and the bluff. The river pours swiftly through the channel as a deep blue ribbon. Just below, the river must be eating away at the bluff, for it is not possible to see the point where the river meets the bluff no matter how far one tries to stretch out over the edge. It is an ominous indication that the edge might not be as sturdy as one would like to believe. You also see a great boar.
Also here: Mange, Shooure, Lady Middnight, Great Lady Akashe, Peche, Aerofoil, Swahami, Rontuu
Obvious paths: northwest, southeast.

You say, "oh my"

Rontuu's group just went northwest.

[Locksmehr River, North Dock]
The wooden dock is heavily weathered but sturdy. Several thick pilings descend into the river bottom, and the dock's planks are securely nailed to heavy wooden crossbeams secured to the pilings. On the upstream side near the shore, two of the pilings jut higher into the air, providing posts to which the ferry guide rope attaches. The dock stands considerably higher than the level of the river, although watermarks on the pilings show that the river is fickle in its choice of depth. You also see a carved wooden sign hanging from the dock railing.
Also here: Mange, Shooure, Lady Middnight, Great Lady Akashe, Peche, Aerofoil, Swahami, Rontuu, Salvitin, Vaporum
Obvious paths: out.

Middnight glances at you.

You whisper, "the essance is talking to me!" to your group.

Middnight mutters under her breath.

Akashe just tried to pull you towards her!

Aerofoil gasps.

Middnight says, "of course"

Peche squints.

Rontuu rubs you gently.

Salvitin grins.

Shooure says, "well thats prolly not good.."

Akashe shakes her head.

Middnight says, "i dont want to kill her"

You whisper, "he wants the staff " to your group.

Rontuu says, "I fear for things now..."

You say, "he will kill me"

Peche says, "get moving"

The ferry is more than halfway across the river now.

Middnight says, "keep moving"

You say, "keep moving"

Rontuu says, "We can't move..."

Middnight says, "dont let him stall us"

Peche says, "ah, ferry"

Rontuu says, "The ferry..."

Akashe whispers, "you leavin and he doesn't have it"

Mange says, "soon as we on other side we can fog to voln"

Shooure points at a ferryboat.

Peche groans.

Middnight says, "ah"

Rontuu nods to Mange.

Middnight glances at you.

Rontuu says, "And then we shall sprint to Solhaven."

You say, "I don't have the staff I can't get it"

"No...I shall not kill you, but your friends may be a different matter."

Rontuu rubs you gently.

You say, "if you kill me then do to"

Middnight says, "tell him you are looking for the staff"

Rontuu says, "We will protect you."

Middnight says, "shhh"

The ferryman leans hard on the pole, steering the drifting ferry toward the dock. The river becomes sluggish near the shore, making the job of docking much easier.

You say, "NOOO"

Middnight says, "lie"

Aerofoil nods to Middnight.

You exclaim, "they had not part in it!"

Akashe rubs you gently.

Shooure squints.

The ferryboat bumps up against the dock. Immediately the ferryman ropes the boat securely to the dock, then picks up the gangplank and lays it down between the ferry and the dock, providing a safe, firm exit.

The ferryman says, "Everybody out."
He nimbly walks up the gangplank and takes his place on the dock.

The blind ferryman reaches out and takes the silvers that Swahami is holding, then smiles.
The blind ferryman says, "Thank you, friend. Go ahead and board."

Rontuu rubs you gently.

Middnight says, "ok..i dont like this"

The blind ferryman reaches out and takes the silvers that Mange is holding, then smiles.
The blind ferryman says, "Thank you, friend. Go ahead and board."

The blind ferryman reaches out and takes the silvers that Vaporum is holding.
The blind ferryman says, "Thank you, friend. That's enough for you to board. Of course, your friends will have to pay their own way."

Swahami went across a gangplank.

The blind ferryman reaches out and takes the silvers that Aerofoil is holding, then smiles.
The blind ferryman says, "Thank you, friend. Go ahead and board."

Vaporum went across a gangplank.

The blind ferryman reaches out and takes the silvers that Shooure is holding, then smiles.
The blind ferryman says, "Thank you, friend. Go ahead and board."

As Salvitin tries to cross the gangplank, the blind ferryman steps in front of him, blocking his progress.
The blind ferryman says, "I may not be able to see you, but I can still smell you. Ten silvers to board this ferry."

Aerofoil went across a gangplank.
Mange went across a gangplank.
Shooure went across a gangplank.

As Rontuu tries to cross the gangplank, the blind ferryman steps in front of him, blocking his progress.
The blind ferryman says, "I may not be able to see you, but I can still smell you. Ten silvers to board this ferry."

As Peche tries to cross the gangplank, the blind ferryman steps in front of him, blocking his progress.
The blind ferryman says, "I may not be able to see you, but I can still smell you. Ten silvers to board this ferry."

The blind ferryman reaches out and takes the silvers that Middnight is holding, then smiles.
The blind ferryman says, "Thank you, friend. Go ahead and board."

High Lord Kraiz came across a gangplank.

As you try to cross the gangplank, the blind ferryman steps in front of you, blocking your progress.
The blind ferryman says, "I may not be able to see you, but I can still smell you. Ten silvers to board this ferry."

Lady Middnight went across a gangplank.

As Akashe tries to cross the gangplank, the blind ferryman steps in front of her, blocking her progress.
The blind ferryman says, "I may not be able to see you, but I can still smell you. Ten silvers to board this ferry."

Salvitin rummages around in his pockets.

The blind ferryman reaches out and takes the silvers that Peche is holding, then smiles.
The blind ferryman says, "Thank you, friend. Go ahead and board."
Peche went across a gangplank.

The blind ferryman reaches out and takes the silvers that you are holding, then smiles.
The blind ferryman says, "Thank you, friend. Go ahead and board."

Rontuu asks, "How do you do it?"

The blind ferryman reaches out and takes the silvers that Salvitin is holding, then smiles.
The blind ferryman says, "Thank you, friend. Go ahead and board."

[Locksmehr River Ferry]
The ferryboat is a shallow draft boat with squared sides. On the upstream side, two iron rings encircle the thick guide rope that keeps the ferry on its course from dock to dock. A flat, narrow walkway is built into the downstream side. The ferryman negotiates this narrow path, planting his pole into the river's bottom, walking backward to propel the ferry forward, then lifting the pole and moving back to the prow to repeat the action. You also see the Shooure disk and a gangplank.
Also here: Peche, Lady Middnight, Shooure, Mange, Aerofoil, Vaporum, Swahami
Obvious paths: none.

"Whether they have part in it or not is moot. You must garner me the staff or their fates may be sealed."

Salvitin came across a gangplank.

The ferryman on the dock says, "Ferry leaving in about a minute and a half."

Middnight glances at you.

Middnight asks, "you better?"

Shooure rubs you gently.

Vaporum asks, "What's not good?"

Rontuu came across a gangplank.

You exclaim, "I can't get the staff!"

Middnight says, "opal lie"

Middnight flails her arms about.

Great Lady Akashe came across a gangplank.

Middnight says, "lie lie lie"

Middnight says, "buy time"

Shooure nods.

Rontuu says, "Say whatever you must Opalina."

The ferryman on the dock says, "Ferry leaving in about a minute."

Rontuu says, "Everyone join."

You kneel down.

Middnight nods.

Middnight says, "we have to join"

Rontuu nods to Akashe.

You say, "I will get the staff but I need more time"

Middnight says, "grab her hand"

Middnight nods to you.

You weep softly, quiet tears falling from your eyes.

"You must think me daft to believe that you cannot obtain it. Must I make another example of one of your companions?"

Middnight says, "thats its"

Rontuu clasps your hand tenderly.

Middnight rubs you gently.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You exclaim, "Noo I will get it!"

Shooure fidgets.

Rontuu gestures into the air.
Rontuu momentarily gets a faroff look in his eyes, and then returns to normal.

Vaporum says, "A daft group we've encountered."

The ferryman on the dock says, "Ferry leaving in about half a minute."

Middnight says, "now..fly"

Vaporum nods to Salvitin.

Rontuu says, "We don't have everyone."

Whimper
Poor baby!

Rontuu reaches out and holds Aerofoil's hand.

You say, "just don't hurt any of them"

Rontuu reaches out and holds Peche's hand.

Rontuu says, "Fly us out Mange."

Middnight asks, "we have all?"

Salvitin grins.

Peche says, "Aerofoil again"

The ferryman on the dock exclaims, "Time to go!"

The ferryman crosses the gangplank then turns and lifts the gangplank, depositing it on the floor of the ferry. He loosens the ropes holding the ferry to the dock, then coils them quickly and places them in the boat. The ferryman picks up a long, stout wooden pole and uses it to push the ferry away from the dock, then sinks the pole deep in the water and poles the ferry out into the current.

Peche says, "oh no"

Aerofoil exclaims, "Oi!"

Peche chuckles.

Peche says, "yer here"

You feel the blood drain from your face.

Peche chuckles.

Peche leans on Aerofoil.

Aerofoil pokes Peche in the ribs.

Middnight says, "fly mange"

Mange says, "now"

Peche snickers.

Middnight says, "now"

A low chirping sound comes from within a painted rose cricket box.

Mange says, "join me"

You say, "he says I have to get the staff"

The ferry moves steadily despite the river's best efforts to take it downstream. The ferryman works the pole tirelessly, walking up and down the ferry as he poles it toward the far shore.

The ferryman says, "River's running kind of high today. Must have had some rain upstream."

You bury your face in your hands.

Akashe says, "we missin Aero"

You stand back up.

Middnight says, "he here"

Salvitin grins.

Aerofoil says, "I'm not even invisible."

Rontuu says, "Aero is here."

Akashe laughs!

Shooure starts chortling.

You exclaim, "tell me who you are though!"

Mange nods.

Middnight asks, "got all nine?"

Salvitin bows to Mange.

Rontuu says, "Who we missing in the group."

The ferry slides over a section of churning water near the center of the river. Though the boat vibrates heavily, protesting in loud creaks and groans, the ferryman seems unperturbed.

The ferryman recites,
"A lass who knew Solhaven's Baron
Said he'd lost all 'cept what he was wearin'
When money was great
She thought him first rate
Lack of silver she couldn't be bearin'"

The ferryman chuckles.

Akashe says, "I'm terrible under stress"

Akashe blushes a glowing shade of red.

Mange's group blurs into a white fog and vanishes!

You say, "Tell me who you are and I will search harder for this staff"

You close your eyes for a moment.

The ferry, now slightly more than halfway across the river, jostles back and forth in the current but keeps approaching the dock.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You belt out, "Tell me who you are!"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

The ferryman leans hard on the pole, steering the drifting ferry toward the dock. The river becomes very sluggish near the shore, making the job of docking much easier.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

"You have no need to know who I am at this time. I shall make myself known when the time is right."

The ferryboat bumps up against the dock. Immediately the ferryman ropes the boat securely to the dock, then picks up the gangplank and lays it down between the ferry and the dock, providing a safe, firm exit.

The ferryman says, "Everybody out."
He nimbly walks up the gangplank and takes his place on the dock.

You belt out, "what if the person won't give up the staff?"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

The ferryman on the dock says, "Ferry leaving in about a minute."

You ask, "am I off?"

[Vipershroud, Ferry Landing]
The Locksmehr River runs wider, deeper and slower here, allowing a ferry service to take passengers across to the opposite shore. A weathered wooden dock, firmly lashed to several large pilings, juts out into the river. To the south and east, the Vipershroud grows down to the water's edge, making travel in those directions impossible.
Also here: Vaporum
Obvious paths: west.

A field mouse scampers into the area.

You pet the field mouse.

A swirling grey-blue mist slowly fills the area. It begins to spin faster and faster, congealing into a large upright disk. The mist slows its spinning and within the swirling vapors you can make out an opening.

Vaporum gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Vaporum gestures.
A swirling grey-blue mist slowly fills the area. It begins to spin faster and faster, congealing into a large upright disk. The mist slows its spinning and within the swirling vapors you can make out an opening.
Vaporum steps into the swirling mist.
The swirling mist begins to speed up as it spirals back into the opening and fades away.

You see Peche stick his head out of the swirling mist.
You see Rontuu stick his head out of the swirling mist.

You sense Swahami looking in on you.

You step through the misty gate.

[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see a swirling mist, the Shooure disk, a ruined mud and wood barricade, a wayside inn, the wooden gates and a crude oak sign.
Also here: Mange, Great Lady Akashe, Swahami, Aerofoil, Peche, Lady Middnight, Shooure, Rontuu
Obvious paths: north, east, northwest, southwest.

A field mouse scampers into the area.

Rontuu exclaims, "Come opalina!"

Rontuu grins.

Rontuu clasps your hand tenderly.

Shooure grins.

Akashe beams happily at you!

Peche grins.

Shooure waves a faenor hafted vultite waraxe around.

Swahami beams happily at you!

Middnight beams!

Swahami breaks out in a sweat.

You sigh heavily.

Akashe beams happily at Aerofoil!

Mange says, "lets rock"

Akashe just hugged Aerofoil.

Rontuu says, "Off we go."

Middnight says, "yes"

[Upper Trollfang]
The stream is wide and slow here. While not very deep, the muddy bottom is too soft to allow you to cross. The trail follows along the bank and heads to the southwest.
Also here: Mange, Great Lady Akashe, Swahami, Aerofoil, Peche, Lady Middnight, Shooure, Rontuu
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest.

"As a forwarning, look around to your group now. Gaze into their eyes and know that you have just cost one of them their lives." You sense the presence fade from your mind.

Rontuu's group just went south.

[Plateau, Flynth River]
Game trails crisscross the area, most heading towards a copse of trees to the east. A grouse, flushed from the tall grass, squawks loudly as it flies up and away.
Also here: Mange, Great Lady Akashe, Swahami, Aerofoil, Peche, Lady Middnight, Shooure, Rontuu
Obvious paths: north, southwest.

You close your eyes for a moment.

Rontuu's group just went southwest.

[Plateau, Flynth River]
To the southwest, gravel lines the banks of the Flynth River where the trail crosses it. A natural ford has been built up over time, widening the river, but making it shallow enough not to cause undue hardship for the caravans.
Also here: Mange, Great Lady Akashe, Swahami, Aerofoil, Peche, Lady Middnight, Shooure, Rontuu
Obvious paths: northeast.

You whisper, "Im sorry right now for the death that will come" to your group.

[Tor Aganrahk, Ravine]
Gazing northward, the trail climbs towards a gap between Tor Aganrahk and Tor Soranrahk, while stark against the southern sky a patterned silhouette of crenellations crowns an east-west ridge. From here the caravan trail runs straight up the ridge and meets the battlements at a gap marked by the sharper outlines of new stonework. You also see a large ogre.
Also here: Mange, Great Lady Akashe, Swahami, Aerofoil, Peche, Lady Middnight, Shooure, Rontuu, Gigglefritz
Obvious paths: south, up.

A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Middnight!
... 45 points of damage!
Surprisingly large electrical arc destroys neck and moves up around head making a flashy halo. Rather classical death occurs.
* Middnight drops dead at your feet!

A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!

Rontuu's group just went south.

[Zortahg's Spine, Neck]
Crossing a north-south ridge, the road rises to provide a glimpse of what lies ahead and behind. To the west, the road dips slightly between this ridge and the next. To the east, the road dips lower and disappears beneath a blanket of cloud. Beyond it the roadway re-emerges, a faint string of grey in the distance.
Also here: Mange, Great Lady Akashe, Swahami, Aerofoil, Shooure, Rontuu
Obvious paths: east, west.

Swahami exclaims, "yikes!"

You exclaim, "She died!"

Rontuu's group just went east.

[Zortahg's Spine, Neck]
Although the area is shrouded in the dense fog, the shifting of the roadway stones underfoot and the press of a breeze out of the north suggest that at least the northern battlement is missing and that the highroad ends abruptly within the next stride or two. Further travel to the east is therefore too dangerous to consider.
Also here: Mange, Great Lady Akashe, Swahami, Aerofoil, Shooure, Rontuu
Obvious paths: west.

Akashe wails!

Rontuu's group just went west.

[Zortahg's Spine, Neck]
Submerged in a sea of fog, the world loses all of its sharp edges -- sounds and colors are muffled, and droplets of moisture form and give smooth surfaces a studded, satin sheen. Also here: Mange, Great Lady Akashe, Swahami, Aerofoil, Shooure, Rontuu
Obvious paths: east, west.

Rontuu rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Aerofoil asks, "Wait; who died?"

A large ogre ambles in.
A large ogre ambles in.

You say, "he killed her"

Swahami gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Swahami gestures into the air.
Swahami gets a frustrated look on his face.

Rontuu's group just went west.

[Zortahg's Spine, Neck]
Crossing a north-south ridge, the road rises to provide a glimpse of what lies ahead and behind. To the west, the road dips slightly between this ridge and the next. To the east, the road dips lower and disappears beneath a blanket of cloud. Beyond it the roadway re-emerges, a faint string of grey in the distance.
Also here: Mange, Great Lady Akashe, Swahami, Aerofoil, Shooure, Rontuu
Obvious paths: east, west.

Mange says, "middnight"

You say, "the essance killed her"

Rontuu gestures into the air.
Rontuu gets a frustrated look on his face.

Rontuu's group just went west.

[Zortahg's Spine, Highroad]
Running counter to the ridges and valleys that radiate from Tor Aganrahk, the ridge that supports the highroad dips as it crosses a canyon. Stretching to make up the difference, the wall soars upward out of the shadows of the canyon, holding the roadway aloft and level.
Also here: Mange, Great Lady Akashe, Swahami, Aerofoil, Shooure, Rontuu
Obvious paths: east, west.

Rontuu says, "The essance got her.."

Aerofoil exclaims, "Oh, no!"

Rontuu exclaims, "Damn!"

Shooure says, "not good.."

Rontuu's group just went west.

[Tor Aganrahk, Ravine]
Gazing northward, the trail climbs towards a gap between Tor Aganrahk and Tor Soranrahk, while stark against the southern sky a patterned silhouette of crenellations crowns an east-west ridge. From here the caravan trail runs straight up the ridge and meets the battlements at a gap marked by the sharper outlines of new stonework.
Also here: Mange, Great Lady Akashe, Swahami, Aerofoil, Shooure, Rontuu, Gigglefritz, the body of Lady Middnight who is lying down
Obvious paths: south, up.

Gigglefritz shakes his head.

You start to cry all over the place.

You hear the ghostly voice of Middnight ask, "lk please?"

Rontuu wails!

Swahami gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Swahami gestures at Gigglefritz.
Swahami looks over at Gigglefritz with a surprised look on his face.

You hug Middnight.

Akashe rubs Middnight gently.

Gigglefritz nods.

Rontuu removes a white flask from in his black shoulder harness.

Aerofoil asks, "Is it really "essAnce"?"

Rontuu forces Middnight's mouth open, and pours in a small amount from his white flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Middnight, then fades into the body.

A large ogre just arrived.
A spotted lynx darts in!

Rontuu put a white flask in his black shoulder harness.

Akashe meditates over Middnight.
Akashe takes Middnight's neck damage.

You hug Middnight.

Akashe meditates over Middnight.
Akashe takes all of Middnight's blood loss.

You exclaim, "Im sorry!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Middnight say, "opal..i owe your friend one for this"

A spotted lynx darts up.

Rontuu asks, "Anyone that can raise in a hurry?"

A large ogre swings a twohanded sword at Gigglefritz!
AS: +70 vs DS: +191 with AvD: +43 + d100 roll: +21 = -57
A clean miss.
The ogre looks a little dubious about its situation.
A large ogre shifts around, looking indecisive.

Akashe gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Akashe gestures.
Akashe's neck looks better.

You say, "no it's my fault"

Rontuu asks, "We must have speed?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Middnight ask, "can we get a field rez?"

Akashe gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Akashe gestures.
Akashe's neck looks better.

Aerofoil gestures at a large ogre.
Aerofoil hurls a stream of fire at a large ogre!
AS: +70 vs DS: +20 with AvD: +55 + d100 roll: +39 = +144
... and hits for 34 points of damage!
Minor burns to right leg. That hurts a bit.

Akashe gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Akashe gestures.
Akashe's neck looks better.

You say, "he warned me"

A spotted lynx darts in!

A large ogre swings a twohanded sword at Rontuu!
AS: +70 vs DS: +595 with AvD: +44 + d100 roll: +16 = -465
A clean miss.
A large ogre limps south.

You sob.

"You shall retrieve the staff for me."



Button Link to Thurfel Main