Unwanted Memories
Leyan, day 1 of the month Phoenatos in the year 5101

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is actually the combination of two logs -- one by Blizzerdd's player and one by Iscikella's player. It should be noted, therefore, that in this log the "you" references refer to either of these two parties, as noted in the initital reference.
***END NOTE***

This log is from the viewpoint of Blizzerdd and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see a halfling deputy, the Radoria disk and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Lord Radoria, Warchug, Omnieloh who is lying down, Gavriella who is sitting, Bartheon who is sitting, Pureid, Ilveret who is kneeling, Jeebuz who is sitting, the Legendary Flametop, Guidor who is sitting, Lord Gilheal who is sitting, Lasierre who is lying down, Lady Amlaruil who is sitting, Silvanostar who is sitting, Derock who is kneeling, Blandh, Swiftstar, Allustrius, Olius, Novice Serech, Landaraen who is sitting, Pinkk who is sitting, Umberlife who is sitting
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

You begin to feel very faint, and your eyes glass over.

Swiftstar says, "erm"

You squint.

A halfling deputy glances at you and stomps away.

Swiftstar asks, "you ok Blizzerdd?"

You say, "Um no"

Amlaruil blinks.

Guidor says, "i think hes drunk"

Bizzerdd swoons.

Silvanostar whispers, "were you just possessed?"

You feel the faint memory of a war torn city tugging at your memory.

You exclaim, "Ack!"

Swiftstar asks, "what wrong?"

You say, "I feel horrid..."

Swiftstar nods.

Silvanostar asks in guild speak, "what happened?"

You shriek!

Swiftstar scratches his chin.

You glower.

Guidor says, "i think yur drunk"

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Iscikella.

You see the Legendary Lady Iscikella Zinnonn the Sylvankind Meliorator.
She appears to be in her 100's, has very long red hair, violet eyes, and lily white skin.
She has an overlapping circles tattoo on her ankle, and a quill pen tattoo on her finger.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pale lavender silk hair ribbon, a perfect white rose, a carved quartz hummingbird earring, a violet diamond wedding band, a gold ring, some violet silk gloves, a glaes charm bracelet, a blown glass sapphire-winged finch, a gold-trimmed white leather satchel, a white tooled-leather harness, a small sprig of lavender, a golden Lumnis symbol, a lustrous silver-wrought quill, a gold scroll cloak clasp, a lavender spidersilk greatcloak, a multi-gemmed quintuple ring medallion, a glass amulet, a crystal amulet, a stained modwir tree talisman, a lightly boned lilac samite bodice, an interwoven iridescent belt clasped with a carved ivory buckle of a quill fitted over an unfurling scroll, an irridescent purple samite pouch, a golden imflass scroll tube, a soft leather bag, a soft lavender spidersilk skirt, some fitted elven casting leathers with a perched owl tooled on the right shoulder, a thin rolaren pearl-belled anklet, and some white gold trimmed half-boots.

You stand back up.

Iscikella asks, "Love, ye allright?"

You feel the weight crushing upon you, if only you gave yourself fully over, it could have been avoided.

Iscikella blinks at you.

Warchug smiles at Iscikella.

You exclaim, "Never!"

Aranrhod just arrived.

Okay, you punch yourself in the side of the head. Feel better?

Iscikella asks, "Never what?"

Kicking yourself? Aww...it can't be that bad, can it?

Silvanostar blinks.

Iscikella blinks at you.

You being to moan and your eyes water.

You exclaim, "Blast ye!"

Aranrhod blinks.

Swiftstar blinks.

Okay, you punch yourself in the side of the head. Feel better?

Iscikella exclaims, "Love!"

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

Aranrhod asks, "Bizzerdd?"

Iscikella asks, "What is happening to ye?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

You say, "No..idea.."

You hear the ghostly voice of Kvath say, "healer needed"

Akater kicks some dirt on the corpse of Kvath.

Sepher says, "Oh oh oh"

Akater cackles!

A tremendous crack of thunder echoes all about.

(Blizzerdd runs up to the ice statue and smashes his face into it.)

You hear the ghostly voice of Kvath exclaim, "no tormentin da corpse!"

Sepher winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Amlaruil smiles.

Landaraen snickers.

Sepher laughs!

Nevea winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

Silon winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Junis winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Silon winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Elinar winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Xulia tosses a perfectly rounded snowball around carelessly.

Vonka winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Zosopage winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Nevea cackles!

Sherysse winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Sepher falls to the ground laughing hysterically!

Junis winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards you! At the last moment you try to duck but end up sticking your face right in its path. You shiver as the icy water runs down your neck.

Silon sticks his tongue out at Iscikella, and lets out with a loud, "Thbtbtbtbt" from his lips!

Zosopage winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Swiftstar cackles!

Warchug blinks.

Vonka winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards you! At the last moment you try to duck but end up sticking your face right in its path. You shiver as the icy water runs down your neck.

Xulia winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Silon holds his sides and lets out a rumbling belly laugh.

Xulia giggles.

Gavriella's jaw drops.

Vonka grins.

Sepher rolls around on the ground laughing hysterically!

Elinar winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Iscikella. At the last moment Iscikella tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking her face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Sepher stands up.

Iscikella clasps your hand tenderly.

Zosopage grins.

Xulia giggles.

Silon grins.

Gavriella grins at Vonka.

Junis cackles!

Chayy paces back and forth.

Xulia clasps her hand over her mouth.

Chayy paces back and forth.

Iscikella asks, "Love?"

Chayy paces back and forth.

Silon sticks his tongue out at Iscikella, and lets out with a loud, "Thbtbtbtbt" from his lips!

Gavriella just hugged Vonka.

Xulia giggles.

(Iscikella looks concernedly at Blizzerdd.)

Vonka just hugged Gavriella.

Landaraen rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Arimantis glances at you.

Nevea laughs!

Silon grins at Iscikella.

Junis exclaims, "Snowball attack!"

Sherysse winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards you! At the last moment you try to duck but end up sticking your face right in its path. You shiver as the icy water runs down your neck.

Vonka's face turns slightly pale.

Silon grins at Swiftstar.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kvath say, "cleric needed"

Iscikella whispers, "Let's go someplace quieter maybe?"

Shaedra comes out of hiding.
Shaedra winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Elinar. At the last moment Elinar tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking his face right in its path. That had to hurt!

The ghostly laughter of Kvath echoes through the room, sending a shiver down your spine.

Swiftstar says, "actually"

Swiftstar rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Silon rubs Nevea gently.

A tremendous crack of thunder echoes all about.

Caylese winces.

Caylese blinks.

Arimantis gazes up into the heavens.

Vonka gazes up into the heavens.

Vonka shrieks!

You say, "Please I need more..."

Shaedra comes out of hiding.
Shaedra winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Elinar. At the last moment Elinar tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking his face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Lightning flashes across the sky.

Caylese furrows her brow.

Vonka flails her arms about.

Caylese gazes up into the heavens.

Iscikella points up.

You exclaim, "See that?!"

Swiftstar says, "um"

Iscikella exclaims, "Lightning!"

Caylese asks, "Hmm it's thundering here?"

Junis says, "Dat thunder nae sound far aways."

Iscikella exclaims, "Look!"

You point up.

Iscikella tilts her head up.

Vonka says, "Uh-oh."

Flametop says, "hide behind the corpse"

Caylese looks rather confused.

Arimantis says, "Hmm.. I gots a snowball with Yfa's name on it.."

Arimantis coughs.

Arimantis gazes up into the heavens.

A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes you!
... 15 points of damage!
Shocking jolt to right hand stiffens skin around knuckles.

A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!

You say, "Ye can't have me...ever.."

Junis just arrived.

Caylese flails her arms about.

Arimantis searches around for a moment.

Swiftstar says, "oh my"

You glower.

Aranrhod blinks.

Swiftstar says, "bah."

You hear the ghostly voice of Kvath say, "wouldn't get too close i smell"

You exclaim, "Face me!"

Iscikella blinks at you.

Arimantis glances at you.

Iscikella rubs you gently.

Swiftstar gazes up into the heavens.

Omnieloh asks, "whats goin on?"

Amlaruil rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Caylese glances at you.

Iscikella meditates over you.
Iscikella takes your right hand damage.

Fizzleworth exclaims, "Holy VolnFu!!"

Swiftstar says, "bad aim"

Landaraen rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod moves to stand in front of Arimantis.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's right hand looks better.

Swiftstar leans against an ice statue.

Iscikella exclaims, "Love!"

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's right hand looks better.

Junis works his fingers under his silvery ora helm and scratches his head.

You say, "Come I am your death...."

Fizzleworth exclaims, "Did someone call wind!!"

You glare.

Arimantis asks, "Where is she?"

Arimantis smirks.

Landaraen grins at Iscikella.

Fizzleworth exclaims, "Or break wind!!"

Caylese frowns.

Fizzleworth laughs!

Omnieloh chuckles.

Fizzleworth falls over.

Chayy says, "hey, thats my line"

Landaraen asks something in Sylvankind.

Fizzleworth laughs!

Chayy mutters under his breath.

Fizzleworth laughs!

Swiftstar asks, "whos death?"

You hear the voice of Silvanostar say in guild speak, "what the.."

Iscikella asks, "Whose death?"

Iscikella blinks at you.

Fizzleworth rolls around on the ground laughing hysterically!

Iscikella exclaims, "Love!"

Junis flashes a wide grin.

Fizzleworth stands up.

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

You hear the ghostly voice of Kvath ask, "mine?"

You feel the presence of another, reminding you of your failure to save the city from the destruction visited upon it.

The ghostly laughter of Kvath echoes through the room, sending a shiver down your spine.

Lightning flashes across the sky.

Caylese gazes up into the heavens.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Iscikella blinks at you.

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

You notice Caylese slip into a hiding place.

Arimantis asks, "Hmmm.. mine?"

Arimantis stares off into space.

Junis asks, "Mmm storm brewing, wonder what the rain will be like?"

You hear the voice of Silvanostar say in guild speak, "whats going on.."

Iscikella glances at you.

Aranrhod looks over at Arimantis and shakes her head.

Thunder cracks all around.

Flametop says, "can someoen raise the corpse"

Aranrhod says, "Surely not"

You exclaim, "This place is Mine!"

Aranrhod gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

You hear the voice of Caylese exclaim, "I'm not going to be out here near him!"

Flametop says, "he stinketh"

Junis cackles!

You glower.

A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes you!
... 20 points of damage!
Heavy shock to left hand. Fingers go numb.
You are stunned for 1 round!

A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Gavriella gasps.

Iscikella exclaims, "Love!"

Junis flashes a wide grin.

A strong breeze suddenly picks up and begins to blow around in different directions through the area!
Some basal moss is suddenly picked up by the wind and blown south!

You say, "Yes, I like the pain.."

Iscikella yells, "Yfa!"

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.
Some torban leaf is suddenly picked up by the wind and blown south!
Some woth flower is suddenly picked up by the wind and blown north!

(Iscikella shakes a fist at the sky.)

Gavriella says in Elven, "uhoh"

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.

Gavriella stands up.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Gavriella just went south.

Omnieloh stands up.

Arimantis says, "Hey Yfa.. comeon out, I gots somethin for ya"

Arimantis stares off into space.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.
Some basal moss is suddenly picked up by the wind and blown south!

Silvanostar gestures.
A sudden burst of bright light emanates from Silvanostar's hand!
Sovyna is revealed from hiding!
Caylese is revealed from hiding!
Radoria is revealed from hiding!
Guidor is revealed from hiding!

You concentrate on the Fire Spirit spell...
You gesture.
A flare leaves your hand and shoots up into the sky where it hangs for a few moments before exploding into a breathtaking array of colors. The sheer brightness of the image before you lingers in your sight for several seconds after the explosion can no longer be seen.

Swiftstar says, "yfa not in the lands"

Caylese blinks at Silvanostar.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.
Some wolifrew lichen is suddenly picked up by the wind and blown south!

Iscikella says, "She's here..."

Vonka just arrived.

Sovyna sighs.

Iscikella glances at you.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Omnieloh asks, "whas goin on round here?"

Junis grins.

Caylese frowns.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

You say, "She is mine."

Swiftstar nods.

Arimantis smooths his rounded snowball to even further perfection.

Swiftstar scratches his chin.

Aranrhod blinks at you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kvath ask, "cleric here?"

Vonka gazes up into the heavens.

The strong breeze stops as suddenly as it arrived.

Iscikella whispers, "Should I heal ye?"

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

Aranrhod asks, "Who are you talking to?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

You say, "Show yourself slave..."

You raise your fist in a display of defiance.

Arimantis stares off into space.

Junis laughs!

(Omnieloh hides behind Blizzardd)

You whisper quietly to Iscikella, "Surely."

Iscikella meditates over you.
Iscikella takes your left hand damage.

Silvanostar stands up.

You notice Sovyna try to tiptoe silently by you.

Arimantis gestures at Kvath.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Arimantis encompassing Kvath's corpse.

Iscikella bites her lip.

Howling winds blast into the area.

(Iscikella glances up nervously.)

Vonka shivers.

A sudden fierce gust of wind howls through the area!
Iscikella is buffeted by the wind and knocked to the ground!

Junis says, "Yfa doesnt serve you Blizzerdd."

(Caylese smooths down her hair, grumbling about the weather.)

Arimantis gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kvath say, "thank ye sir"

Vonka flails her arms about.

Iscikella exclaims, "OH!"

Swiftstar says, "shes still a slave."

Swiftstar shrugs.

You say, "I can summon winds too..."

Arimantis gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arimantis gestures at Kvath.
Arimantis suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Kvath in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Kvath, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Kvath awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Iscikella says, "I don't this she wanted me to heal ye, love."

Vonka moves to stand behind Swiftstar.

You concentrate on the Breeze spell...
You gesture.
A strong breeze suddenly picks up and begins to blow around in different directions through the area!
Some haphip root is suddenly picked up by the wind and blown south!

Iscikella sits up.

Caylese frowns.

Swiftstar just hugged Vonka.

Vonka just hugged Swiftstar.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.
Some wolifrew lichen is suddenly picked up by the wind and blown east!

Junis smiles at Vonka.

Junis says, "Dont be scared."

Landaraen looks rather confused.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Omnieloh asks, "who is Yfa?"

Winds swirl around, blowing items in all directions.
A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Olius gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Caylese exclaims, "Great, it's blustering outside now!"

Swiftstar says, "a silly lil wench."

Swiftstar waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

Vonka says, "Dun like dat wind."

Aranrhod rubs her eyes.

Caylese scratches her head.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Iscikella nods to Vonka.

Junis says, "A servent of the good Lord Amasalen."

Iscikella stands up.

Swiftstar leans against an ice statue.

Iscikella tilts her head up.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's left hand looks better.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Vonka shivers.

Swiftstar gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's left hand looks better.

Arimantis gazes up into the heavens.

You say, "She seeks me, but she is a slave. She just doesn't know it yet."

Caylese grumbles.

You glare.

Vonka gazes fondly at Junis.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's left hand looks better.

Duoncon raises an eyebrow.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Iscikella says, "Yfa, ye cannot have him..."

Omnieloh asks, "why does she seek you m'lord?"

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Junis glances at you.

Aranrhod wraps her hooded cloak tightly around herself, as if to keep out the cold.

Vonka says, "Iffin she show up...."

Silvanostar says in guild speak, "why is this yfa harrasing you m'lord"

Arimantis leans against an ice statue.

Iscikella tilts her head up.

Vonka exclaims, "I gots sommit fer her!"

Lady Opalina just arrived.

Junis says, "You can have her, after my Lord finishes with her."

Vonka glances at a perfectly rounded snowball.

Caylese raises an eyebrow.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Rosabel leans on Duoncon.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's left hand looks better.

Swiftstar grins at Vonka.

Aranrhod glances at Junis.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Swiftstar just tickled Vonka.

Duoncon peers quizzically at Rosabel.

You say, "She seeks what she can not have."

You hear someone cough.

Vonka grins at Swiftstar.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Swiftstar smirks.

Omnieloh asks, "did she bring an invasion a weeks past?"

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Winds swirl around Blizzerdd nearly obscuring him.

Arimantis says, "Yfa.. cmon out for a second.."

Silvanostar searches around for a moment.

Vonka blinks.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Vonka says, "Watch out, Milord."

Caylese glances at you.

You flash a wide grin.

Aranrhod just tried to pull you towards her!

Sabitor just arrived.

Iscikella says, "Yfa, ye hide like a coward..."

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Aranrhod nods to Iscikella.

Vonka nods.

Junis leans against an ice statue.

Sabitor blinks.

You exclaim, "Yes!"

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

(Caylese steps a few feet away from Blizzerdd.)

Sabitor raises an eyebrow.

Sabitor leans against an ice statue.

Vonka says, "She be skert o' me snowball."

Arimantis asks, "Yes whats?"

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

You notice some movement by a carved ice bench.

Arimantis stares off into space.

Swiftstar grins at Vonka.

Aranrhod tosses back the edge of her hooded cloak over her shoulder nonchalantly.

Swiftstar says, "i am too."

Swiftstar chuckles.

A strong breeze continues to swirl through the area.

Vonka grins at Swiftstar.

Arimantis glances at a carved ice bench.

You tighten your grip on your vultite waraxe.

Caylese grumbles.

The strong breeze stops as suddenly as it arrived.

Sovyna jumps, looking very startled!

Iscikella tilts her head up.

Swiftstar says, "them snowballs is hertful if they hits ya in the face"

You say, "Come it is time..."

Vonka exclaims, "See!"

The winds envelop Blizzerdd compltely, then suddenly abate. Silent.

You feel yourself being pulled away...

[Thurfel's Island]
Tiny plantlike eyestalks protrude from the sand and quickly whirl in unison with every passing motion. Closer inspection reveals slitted golden feline eyeballs at the end of the stalks, providing strong argument against the plant theory. The sand seems to shift and undulate underfoot, despite the lack of any breeze. You also see a glittering crystal crab.
Also in the room: Zynaferus
Obvious exits: south, northwest, southwest.

A glittering crystal crab skitters in!
A glittering crystal crab slowly limps south, twitching in pain.

Zynaferus swings a jet black vultite broadsword at a glittering crystal crab!
AS: +103 vs DS: +72 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +2 = +69
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Zynaferus swings a jet black vultite broadsword at a glittering crystal crab!
AS: +103 vs DS: +68 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +68 = +139
... and hits for 11 points of damage!

A glittering crystal crab twitches and skitters southwest.
A glittering crystal crab slowly limps in, twitching in pain!

Zynaferus swings a jet black vultite broadsword at a glittering crystal crab!
AS: +103 vs DS: +64 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +84 = +159
... and hits for 20 points of damage!
Stomach shot lands with a hollow *thump*.

A glittering crystal crab claws at you!
AS: +70 vs DS: +444 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +71 = -280
A clean miss.

You blink.

You say, "Yes..."

A glittering crystal crab claws at Zynaferus!
AS: +56 vs DS: +110 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +91 = +72
A clean miss.

A glittering crystal crab skitters in!
A glittering crystal crab slowly limps northwest, twitching in pain.

Zynaferus says, "i have been standing right here for the last 5 minutes"

Zynaferus smiles at you.

A glittering crystal crab twitches and skitters northwest.

You smile at Zynaferus.

Zynaferus winks at you.

Zynaferus says, "but tis no worries"

You say, "Yes and you do a good job here."

A glittering crystal crab skitters in!

Zynaferus says, "were you here"

You see Zynaferus Jebbedah the Half-Elf Rogue.
He appears to be in his 40's, has very long black hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin.
He has some minor cuts and bruises on his right arm. He has terrible, permanent mutilation of his back muscles, and old battle scars on his right hand.
He is holding a jet black vultite broadsword in his right hand and a jet black vultite shield in his left hand. He is wearing a gold ring, an amber inset ora barrette, a bloodstone inset copper stickpin, a carved pink dreamstone clasp, an ice blue silk-lined cloak, a belt pouch, a fine blue starstone medallion, a plain amber pin, a soft grey scarf, a striped red bowtie, an enruned peridot medallion, an engraved chrysoberyl earcuff, a beveled alexandrite band, an engraved imflass bracer, some crossed black brocade back-sheaths, some sleek black stalking leathers, and a crystal amulet.

You say, "No"

Zynaferus says, "iffi you were i apologize"

A glittering crystal crab skitters in!

A glittering crystal crab tries to ensnare Zynaferus!
AS: +54 vs DS: +110 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +90 = +62
A clean miss.

Zynaferus chuckles.

Zynaferus says, "im kinda blind"

A glittering crystal crab twitches rampantly, lowering its eyestalks.
A glittering crystal crab twitches and skitters south.

You say, "I was cast into this room by a wind"

Zynaferus says, "dont always see everything"

A glittering crystal crab twitches and skitters southwest.
A glittering crystal crab skitters in!

Zynaferus nods to you.

You say, "No ye are fine"

A glittering crystal crab skitters in!

You say, "Kill away"

You chuckle.

Zynaferus chuckles.

Zynaferus swings a jet black vultite broadsword at a glittering crystal crab!
AS: +103 vs DS: +72 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +45 = +112
... and hits for 3 points of damage!
Light slash to the crystal crab's abdomen!
Barely nicked.

A glittering crystal crab tries to ensnare Zynaferus!
AS: +72 vs DS: +110 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +44 = +34
A clean miss.

A glittering crystal crab tries to ensnare you!
AS: +72 vs DS: +444 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +29 = -309
A clean miss.

You feel a voice ring in your mind, "Point. Soon, I will win the game."

Zynaferus says, "ill try"

A glittering crystal crab twitches and skitters south.
A glittering crystal crab twitches and skitters northwest.

Zynaferus sighs.

You exclaim, "Ye will win nothing!"

A glittering crystal crab skitters in!

Zynaferus says, "but deh keep running away"

Zynaferus shrugs.

You say, "I seek the mist"

A glittering crystal crab tries to ensnare you!
AS: +72 vs DS: +444 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +98 = -240
A clean miss.

Zynaferus swings a jet black vultite broadsword at a glittering crystal crab!
AS: +103 vs DS: +52 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +95 = +182
... and hits for 31 points of damage!
Banged the crystal crab's left shin.
That'll raise a good welt.

A glittering crystal crab tries to ensnare Zynaferus!
AS: +70 vs DS: +110 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +51 = +39
A clean miss.

Zynaferus peers quizzically at you.

Zynaferus asks, "the mist?"

Zynaferus swings a jet black vultite broadsword at a glittering crystal crab!
AS: +103 vs DS: +32 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +91 = +198
... and hits for 32 points of damage!
Slash to the crystal crab's shield arm!
Shears off a thin layer of skin!

A glittering crystal crab tries to ensnare Zynaferus!
AS: +60 vs DS: +110 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +27 = +5
A clean miss.

You feel that nervous twitch starting up again.

Zynaferus swings a jet black vultite broadsword at a glittering crystal crab!
AS: +103 vs DS: +32 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +78 = +185
... and hits for 26 points of damage!
The crystal crab collapses to the ground, clacks its pincers and dies.

Zynaferus says, "you look just like the crabs"

Zynaferus chuckles.

Zynaferus searches a glittering crystal crab.
A glittering crystal crab decays into compost.

You wave.

[Thurfel's Keep]
A pulsating green and yellow mist fills this room, making it nearly impossible to see anything further than your own hand. There doesn't appear to be any reason for the fog or the slowly dancing lights within it, but it does bear a rather pleasant light citrus smell. You also see a wall guardian.
Also in the room: Lady Opalina
Obvious exits: south.

You squint at a pulsating mist.

A wall guardian quickly marches south.

Lady Opalina just arrived.

Junis just arrived.

Opalina peers quizzically at you.

the Legendary Lady Iscikella's group just arrived.

Junis blinks.

Arimantis's group just arrived.

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

Iscikella asks, "What happened?"

A wall guardian marches in.

Arimantis scratches his head.

You say, "I was cast to this acursed place"

A wall guardian quickly marches south.

Arimantis asks, "Why here?"

Aranrhod squints at a pulsating mist.

Sabitor frowns.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

Arimantis shifts his weight.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella gestures.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.

Iscikella says, "What happened."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Arimantis asks, "Jus poof.. ya was here?"

Iscikella says, "The winds surrounded him."

Arimantis nods to Iscikella.

Aranrhod asks, "Still?"

Arimantis says, "Meant.. anythin happen in transit"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

You say, "I was cast outside the keep"

Aranrhod gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Vonka's group just arrived.

Aranrhod asks, "Where?"

Opalina asks, "where outside the keep?"

Vonka blinks.

You say, "I heard a loud voice say to me..."

Vonka pants.

Aranrhod nods.

Sabitor furrows his brow.

You say, "Point. Soon, I shall win the game."

Iscikella exclaims, "NO!"

Sabitor raises an eyebrow.

Vonka wrinkles her nose.

Iscikella tries to pull you towards her.

Junis chuckles.

Vonka glances at a perfectly rounded snowball.

Aranrhod sighs softly.

Sabitor begins to twitch.

Arimantis asks, "Where did ya land?"

Ryever just arrived.

You say, "The game is not over until I say it is."

Opalina rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You say, "North east area"

You say, "I can show yas"

Iscikella says, "Show us, love."

Junis chuckles.

Junis looks over at Ryever and shakes his head.

You say, "All joined"

Vonka grins.

You say, "That being a question"

Vonka glances at a perfectly rounded snowball.

You chuckle.

Aranrhod nods.

Vonka glances at Ryever.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd's group just went south.

[Thurfel's Island]
Tiny plantlike eyestalks protrude from the sand and quickly whirl in unison with every passing motion. Closer inspection reveals slitted golden feline eyeballs at the end of the stalks, providing strong argument against the plant theory. The sand seems to shift and undulate underfoot, despite the lack of any breeze. You also see a smooth bone wand and some beige trousers.
Also in the room: Vonka, Arimantis, Sabitor, Aranrhod, Swiftstar, Lady Opalina, Junis, Ryever, the Legendary Lady Iscikella, Zynaferus
Obvious exits: south, northwest, southwest.

Zynaferus put a jet black vultite broadsword in his black brocade back-sheaths.

You say, "Here"

Zynaferus picks up a smooth bone wand.

You smile at Zynaferus.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Vonka gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Zynaferus smiles.

Iscikella says, "The eyes..."

You say, "Where this lad has been hunting"

A striped blue crocodile slithers in.

A striped blue crocodile charges at Opalina!
AS: +70 vs DS: +277 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +21 = -157
A clean miss.

The crocodile slithers southwest.

Zynaferus says, "well trying to"

Zynaferus grins.

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.

You chuckle.

Opalina searches around for a moment.

Arimantis scratches his head.

You shake hands with Zynaferus.

Sabitor furrows his brow.

A deep pink monkey scampers in at a reckless tear!

Zynaferus smiles.

Zynaferus swings a jet black vultite broadsword at a deep pink monkey!
AS: +103 vs DS: +88 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +90 = +141
... and hits for 38 points of damage!
Quick flick slashes the pink monkey's forehead!
The pink monkey is stunned!

Arimantis glances at a deep pink monkey.

A deep pink monkey staggers about in a daze!

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd's group just went south.

[Thurfel's Island]
Resting upon the pebbly terrain of this beach is a gigantic grey geode the size of a large cart. It is cracked completely in half revealing large clusters of red spinel crystals. Oddly, the gems within the huge stone do not appear to be natural in origin.
Also in the room: Vonka, Arimantis, Sabitor, Aranrhod, Swiftstar, Lady Opalina, Junis, Ryever, the Legendary Lady Iscikella
Obvious exits: north, south.

You say, "I don't wanna bother him"

Iscikella nods to you.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

A stout bright orange monkey scampers in!

You say, "Back to the mist"

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd's group just went south.

[Thurfel's Keep]
A pulsating green and yellow mist fills this room, making it nearly impossible to see anything further than your own hand. There doesn't appear to be any reason for the fog or the slowly dancing lights within it, but it does bear a rather pleasant light citrus smell.
Also in the room: Vonka, Arimantis, Sabitor, Aranrhod, Swiftstar, Lady Opalina, Junis, Ryever, the Legendary Lady Iscikella
Obvious exits: south.

Iscikella mutters something about Yfa...

Arimantis squints at a pulsating mist.

You say, "Seems that someone thinks this is a game."

Arimantis nods to Iscikella.

Ryever gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Ryever gestures.
A strong whirlwind whips through the area, stirring up dust and other small pieces of debris, which form a small cloud overhead. The whirlwind subsides, allowing the dust cloud to settle.

Aranrhod mutters something about Thurfel.

Sabitor says, "This is... hardly... a game."

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Iscikella nods to Sabitor.

Iscikella says, "Hardly..."

Iscikella tries to pull you towards her.

Vonka whistles tunelessly to herself.

Vonka glances at a perfectly rounded snowball.

Iscikella kisses you on the ear.

Vonka whistles tunelessly to herself.

A deranged sentry charges in, shouting a warning!

Arimantis glances at a deranged sentry.

Vonka tosses a perfectly rounded snowball around carelessly.

Iscikella waves a hand at the deranged sentry, shooing it off.

A deranged sentry lumbers south.

Arimantis says, "Now ya warn us"

Arimantis stares off into space.

Vonka flails her arms about.

Blizzerdd smiles fondly at the mist.

Vonka exclaims, "Didn' even hit 'im!"

Iscikella squints at you.

Vonka wrinkles her nose.

You glance at Iscikella and begin to sweat.

Arimantis scratches his head.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Swiftstar shuffles his feet.

A deranged sentry lumbers in.

You ask, "So what ye all think?"

Iscikella rubs you gently.

Arimantis says, "I think.. Um... "

Iscikella says, "Hon, ye know was..."

Iscikella sighs.

Opalina asks, "what does he mean by Point?"

Aranrhod asks, "Did you ever actually hear Yfa?"

Vonka says, "Welp... like useral, I be confoosed."

Sabitor says, "I think Yfa is a lunatic with too much power at her disposal."

Arimantis says, "Don know what I think.."

A deranged sentry lumbers in.

Iscikella says, "well, know ye don't believe it."

A deranged sentry lumbers south.

Sabitor rubs his eyes.

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

Junis snorts.

Junis asks, "An whats Thurfel?"

Sabitor smirks.

A deranged sentry lumbers south.

You say, "I heard a lot of voices, but the loud one was familiar in some way"

Ryever says in Elven, "My first candidate for man of the year."

Sabitor says, "Not a lunatic."

Sabitor looks over at Junis and shakes his head.

Aranrhod asks, "Was it female?"

Arimantis says, "Alls I know is.. Im still alive.."

Arimantis stares off into space.

Iscikella asks, "What else was said, love?"

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Iscikella cocks her head at you.

Aranrhod says, "Because I am thinking otherwise"

Ryever says, "Thurfel isn't a lunatic? Now I know this whole town has gone mad."

Sabitor smirks.

Aranrhod glances at Ryever.

Iscikella glances at Ryever.

Sabitor says, "He's more... eccentric, I think."

Sabitor smirks.

Junis says, "Riiight."

You say, "It said.."

Opalina squints at a pulsating mist.

You say, "Well.."

You say, "Reminded me of my failure to save the city"

Aranrhod asks, "Your failure?"

Vonka nods.

Aranrhod looks rather confused.

A deranged sentry lumbers in.

You say, "Is what it said."

Vonka says, "Soun' like Sheka ter me."

A deranged sentry shouts, "Intruders! To arms!"
A deranged sentry rushes in with a shout!
A deranged sentry lumbers south.

Sabitor blinks.

Vonka says, "She allus doin' dat ter me."

Swiftstar waves a hand at the deranged sentry, shooing it off.

A deranged sentry lumbers south.
A deranged sentry lumbers in.

Iscikella says, "Wait, confused."

Iscikella blinks at you.

You say, "Nae was in my head"

A deranged sentry lumbers south.

Iscikella asks, "What exactly did it say?"

A deranged sentry lumbers in.
A deranged sentry lumbers south.
A deranged sentry lumbers in.

A deranged sentry swings a pearlescent abalone-hafted halberd at Junis!
AS: +127 vs DS: +488 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +83 = -254
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Aranrhod says, "I would think Yfa would take you to the shrine"

A deranged sentry lumbers in.
A deranged sentry lumbers south.
A deranged sentry lumbers south.

Aranrhod says, "Not here"

You say, "I felt the presence of another, reminding me of my failure to save the city from the destruction visited upon it."

Iscikella asks, "Another?"

Iscikella cocks her head at you.

A deranged sentry lumbers in.

Iscikella blinks.

Aranrhod mutters games.

You nod to Iscikella.

Aranrhod nods to Iscikella.

Sabitor sighs.

You say, "Who is this other? I bet it is the fire mage."

Arimantis shifts his weight.

Junis leans on his falchion.

You glare.

You say, "Or that upstart Yfa"

Ryever gazes heavenward.

Arimantis says, "Hmm.. ya know"

Aranrhod says, "I think you are right the first time"

Aranrhod nods to you.

You nod to Aranrhod.

Vonka nods to Aranrhod.

Vonka says, "Aye."

A wall guardian marches in.

Arimantis asks, "You sure.. the same force swept you away.. as was boltin ya?"

You say, "I doubt Yfa has the power to throw me about town."

You say, "Thurfel has done it in the past though."

You ask, "Remember love?"

You peers quizzically at Iscikella.

Sabitor bites his lip.

A wall guardian quickly marches south.

Sabitor rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ryever says, "She had the power to throw that idiot mageling up here."

Iscikella nods to you.

Ryever says, "From the Landing, no less."

You nod to Arimantis.

Iscikella says, "I remember."

Iscikella bites her lip.

Junis says, "Gads, dun remind me of him."

Sabitor asks, "And she tossed Ianivin to the shrine, did she not?"

Arimantis begins chuckling at Junis.

Aranrhod says, "Yfa does not have Thurfel's power"

Opalina says, "but she is powerful in her own right"

Aranrhod says, "True"

Arimantis says, "Still Yfa did manage to bring that kid here"

Aranrhod says, "But does not have his"

Vonka says, "Sommun brought me an' Iscikella ter Amasalen."

You say, "Still I would think that Yfa would rather try to break my will, Thurfel would rather fill me doubt and make me seem weak."

Ryever asks, "And why would Thurfel use a lightning bolt?"

Iscikella nods to Vonka.

Iscikella says, "Or Amasalen brought us himself."

Iscikella says, "I don't know there, Vonka."

Aranrhod says, "He is a mage"

Iscikella says, "Did say "Come to me"."

Aranrhod glances at Ryever.

Spaner just arrived.

Vonka says, "Der were sommun der."

Ryever says, "He's a firemage, if he's going to teleport someone, he's going to do it with flare."

Vonka asks, "Members?"

Vonka asks, "Sommun whut snuck out?"

You pace back and forth, muttering something about mist.

Opalina points at a pulsating mist.

Iscikella nods to Vonka.

Aranrhod says, "His magic does not adhere to the spheres"

A deranged sentry charges in, shouting a warning!

Iscikella says, "there was someone else there, aye."

Ryever says, "And you're not paying attention."

Iscikella says, "But not sure brought us."

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

A deranged sentry lumbers south.

Iscikella says, "Or was just... watching us."

Iscikella says, "Not sure."

Aranrhod says, "I am sorry"

You say, "I am guessing here."

Ryever says, "Most of his enterances involved either serpents, or fire, or combinations thereof."

Arimantis says, "Hmm... Im thinkin, it might nota been Yfa though. Don know who.. but mayahps not Yfa"

Ryever asks, "Why'd he use a lightning bolt this time?"

Iscikella says, "He has used lightning."

Iscikella says, "To kill on the island."

Iscikella says, "During the interviews."

Sabitor blinks.

You say, "No idea Ryever, maybe it wasn't Thurfel."

Arimantis blinks.

Ryever says, "Once again, not paying attention."

You say, "Maybe it was Yfa"

Arimantis says, "To town.."

A deranged sentry lumbers in.

Sabitor says, "Mehlah..."

Vonka says, "Mehlah in town."

Aranrhod says, "But he only one that would care about winning a game against Blizzerdd..."

Sabitor taps a crystal amulet.

Sabitor frowns.


This log is from the viewpoint of Iscikella and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
Picks up directly after the end of the previous log..
***END NOTE***

[Thurfel's Keep]
A pulsating green and yellow mist fills this room, making it nearly impossible to see anything further than your own hand. There doesn't appear to be any reason for the fog or the slowly dancing lights within it, but it does bear a rather pleasant light citrus smell.
Also in the room: Vonka, Arimantis, Sabitor, Aranrhod, Swiftstar, Lady Opalina, Junis, Ryever, the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd
Obvious exits: south.

You concentrate on the Locate Person spell...
You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and a vision of Mehlah's surroundings fills your mind...
...[Icemule Trace, North Road]
...Crowds of people bustle up this road, on their way to one place or another. Several groups of warriors stride to the north, clad in warm furs and mufflers, while others in cassocks and robes walk more slowly, making signs of blessing at expectant women and small children.
...Also here: Mehlah
...Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

A deranged sentry lumbers south.

Ryever says, "he's also used implosion, doesn't mean he'd use that to teleport around town."

Junis says, "Ohh good, speak of the fool"

Aranrhod says, "Can only be Thurfel or Yfa"

Junis says, "Damianee I mean."

Aranrhod flails her arms about.

You gesture into the air.
You concentrate on the Transference spell...
A silvery fog envelopes you. You feel a sudden lurching motion, and as the fog dissipates you see...

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
The air takes on a definite chill here. To the north, you can see the gleam of sunshine reflecting off ice, and it seems the road is headed straight into the glacier. To the north and east, the Temple rises above the city on a hill of ice, watching over the city and shining like a polished crystal.
Also here: Mehlah
Obvious paths: north, south.

You curtsy to Mehlah.

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Sabitor just arrived.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Arimantis.

Mehlah coughs.

Arimantis says, "Mehlah.."

Mehlah coughs.

Arimantis sighs.

You ask, "Mehlah, are ye feeling any better?"

Mehlah says, "Smoke."

Mehlah chokes.

Sabitor asks, "Is this that other halfling? The.. possessed one?"

Sabitor begins to twitch.

Sabitor glances at Mehlah.

Arimantis asks, "Smoke?"

You nod to Sabitor.

You say, "Aye."

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

Mehlah asks, "Whos' possessed?"

You ask, "Smoke?"

Sabitor says, "You are."

Sabitor glances at Mehlah.

Sabitor asks, "Or haven't you noticed?"

Sabitor begins to twitch.

Mehlah says in a strangled voice, "You are fool!"

Arimantis sighs.

Sabitor blinks.

Blizzerdd asks, "Mehlah, was that yer doing?"

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Mehlah asks, "Was what my doing?"

Spaner just arrived.

Aranrhod's group just arrived.

Opalina says, "sokay"

Spaner blinks.

Blizzerdd says, "The wind and lightning"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You rub Mehlah.

Mehlah asks, "How would I do that?"

Ryever just arrived.

Mehlah scowls at Blizzerdd.

Blizzerdd says, "The force that cast me to the isle"

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Kadesha.

Spaner works his fingers under his scaled battle helm and scratches his head.

Arimantis asks, "Did ya see it at least.. the lightnin?"

Vonka says, "So, dis be Mehlah."

You say, "I doubt Mehlah did that, love."

Mehlah says, "I am but a simple preacher."

You nod to Vonka.

Vonka blinks.

Caylese just arrived.

(Opalina bumps into Mehlah and cuts a small lock of hair from his head)

Junis sniffs at Mehlah.

Caylese scratches her head.

Blizzerdd says, "I remember the last time I saw ye, ye were possesed"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Mehlah says, "Follow my lead."

Opalina trips over something and lands right in front of Mehlah.

Spaner blinks.

Caylese glances at Mehlah.

You blink at Opalina.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Spaner stares at Mehlah.

Kadesha blinks at Opalina.

Aranrhod asks, "Simple preacher?"

Aranrhod blinks.

Kadesha just hugged Aranrhod.

Aranrhod kneels down.

You ask, "And how have ye repented, Mehlah?"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Aranrhod just hugged Kadesha.

Aranrhod stands up.

Vonka asks, "How we sposed ter repent?"

Arimantis asks, "What ya preachin... aside from repentin?"

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Spaner peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Vonka looks rather confused.

Mehlah shows Arimantis his large sign.

Caylese blinks.

Kadesha asks, "repent fer what an to wom?"

Vonka cocks her head at Mehlah.

Mehlah shows Vonka his large sign.

Arimantis asks, "How exactly my spposed to repent?"

Swiftstar asks, "repent why?"

Arimantis nods to Mehlah.

Aranrhod asks, "Why?"

Swiftstar leans on his warsword.

Aranrhod glances at Mehlah.

Arimantis asks, "But.. how, an why?"

Kadesha squints at Mehlah.

Mehlah says, "Lest the fires come."

Mehlah shivers.

Vonka shivers.

You ask, "Mehlah, can ye explain the fires?"

Kadesha asks, "repent to whom?"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Spaner says, "Hes crazy like Xulia"

Aranrhod says, "All you are shivering"

Vonka says, "Welp, dun wan' no fires."

Blizzerdd asks, "Are ye saying the end is near Mehlah? Is it really that close?"

Aranrhod says, "Might need fire"

Caylese says, "I'm not."

You hear someone laughing softly nearby.

Aranrhod gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Caylese mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

You ask, "Huh?"

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.

Vonka says, "Scept mebber a li'l one ter keep yer warm."

You cock your head at Aranrhod.

Junis says, "If you think I'll repent to Thurfel, yas got another thing comin."

Arimantis shifts his weight.

Mehlah says in a strangled voice, "Only fools will never repent. Unless they want to die."

Vonka's face turns slightly pale.

Caylese raises an eyebrow.

Spaner blinks.

Ryever says, "I most certainly have nothing to repent, he's mad. Though I suppose being as you're all as mad as the next hellbent firemage, you would do good to listen to the little man."

Aranrhod says, "Then call me a fool"

Caylese stares at Mehlah.

Arimantis asks, "Mehlah.. what you want us to do, or um.. what he want us to do?"

You ask, "Does that hurt yer throat, Mehlah?"

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "Yes, repent Iscikella, save yourself and your city."

Aranrhod says, "I am sorry for you Mehlah..you are just a tool"

Junis says, "Thurfel will never hear me repent, I follow only one Lord, and his name is Amasalen."

Swiftstar says, "guess im a fool then. i not repentin unless i know fer what and why. fires ain a good nuff answer."

(Iscikella looks with concern at Mehlah.)

Swiftstar shrugs.

Swiftstar leans on his warsword.

Caylese shifts her weight.

Arimantis asks, "Hmm.. ya said ya was a preacher?"

Mehlah gasps a bit.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

(Iscikella rubs at her own throat idly.)

Mehlah says, "Its fine."

(Iscikella swallows.)

Vonka says, "Mehlah jus' be tryin' ter help us."

Spaner says, "You might wana get some water Mehlah, your voice is strange"

Mehlah says, "I have survived worse trauma."

Arimantis asks, "Was ya a preacher afore this happened to ya?"

Spaner blinks.

Blizzerdd asks, "Ye wish me to repent and do what exactly?"

Aranrhod asks, "Why should you have to?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Opalina seems to be trying to figure out how to turn a lock of hair.

You rub Mehlah.

You say, "Somehow understand that."

You shudder.

Grhim fades into visibility.

Mehlah says in a strangled voice, "Blizzerdd must give himself over!"

Grhim leans on his scythe.

Caylese surveys the area.

You blink at Mehlah.

You ask, "To who?"

Kadesha blinks at Mehlah.

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Arimantis asks, "An why MUST he?"

Ryever says, "I'd say that was obvious."

Mehlah says in a strangled voice, "The fires!

Arimantis smirks.

Aranrhod says, "No"

Kadesha says, "well if thats who, I sure ain repentin"

You blink at Mehlah.

Blizzerdd rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Spaner offers Mehlah a cup of lemon honey tea.

Kadesha smirks.

Sabitor mutters under his breath.

Spaner says, "For your voice"

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Mehlah just marched away moving north.

Spaner cringes.

You exclaim, "No! My husband is not going to be burned!"

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
The cobblestone street is slick in some places, covered in frozen puddles. The glacier looms much closer now and actually seems to have spread over the town to either side. The citizens have taken this in stride and have carved buildings from the ice to live and work in.
Also here: High Lady Kadesha, Vonka, Grhim, Swiftstar, Ryever, Arimantis, Sabitor, Lady Opalina, Aranrhod, Mehlah
Obvious paths: north, south, east.

Spaner just arrived.

Junis just arrived.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

Blizzerdd asks, "Maybe it would be time, If I did, would ya leave the town alone?"

Spaner drops a cup of lemon honey tea.

Vonka curtsies to Mehlah.

Opalina asks, "Mehlah, who are you talking for?"

Opalina clasps Swiftstar's hand tenderly.

Swiftstar smiles.

Sabitor stares off into space.

(Grhim scans Mehlah suspisciously.)

Aranrhod asks, "Mehlah...do you live alone?"

Aranrhod blinks at Mehlah.

Grhim glances at Vonka.

Mehlah says, "I live. Yes."

Grhim twitches a bit and contorts his face in a lunatic grin.

(Kadesha mutters several curses about Amasalen)

Vonka blinks.

Ryever says, "This is no time for social overtures, let the man preach doom."

Aranrhod asks, "Alone?"

Vonka bites her lip.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Grhim says, "Why Vonka, it has been to long."

Opalina peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Junis chuckles.

Aranrhod says, "Lonliness does horrible things to folks"

You say, "Yer throat sounds so hoarse, Mehlah."

Sabitor says, "I don't even see what we need to... repent for."

Swiftstar waves a hand at Grhim, dismissing him indifferently.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow.

Blizzerdd asks, "If I did oin the fire, would the power leave the town alone?"

Kadesha removes a stein of rich dwarven ale from in her vruul skin cloak.

Vonka moves to stand behind Swiftstar.

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

You exclaim, "No!"

Kadesha offers Mehlah a stein of rich dwarven ale.

Arimantis says, "Ya still havent said what I gots to repent for"

Blizzerdd says, "err join the fire that is"

Vonka glances at Grhim.

Spaner blinks.

Mehlah asks, "Why would I know?"

You look at Blizzerdd and shake your head.

Mehlah blinks.

Grhim laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

Aranrhod sighs softly.

Kadesha says, "have some ale Mehlah"

Opalina asks, "Mehlah do you not know who you speak for?"

Blizzerdd says, "I speak to what is within..."

Kadesha smiles at Mehlah.

Mehlah says, "I do as I am told."

Aranrhod asks, "Why?"

Opalina asks, "who is does the telling?"

You ask, "told by who, Mehlah?"

Spaner asks, "By who?"

Vonka asks, "Who tol' yer?"

Grhim says, "Fire hmm"

Arimantis asks, "An.. have ya been told why yer to do this?"

Ryever says, "As well you should, the rest of this pitiful town would do well to learn from you."

You peer quizzically at Mehlah.

Junis chuckles.

Opalina bites her lip.

Sabitor glances at Ryever.

Spaner asks, "How can we avoid this fire your talking about?"

Kadesha scowls at Ryever.

Spaner peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Ryever shifts his eyes to Kadesha.

Mehlah chatters a bit of meaningless nonsense.

Kadesha takes a drink from her rich dwarven ale.

You blink at Mehlah.

Vonka rubs Mehlah gently.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod sighs sadly.

Sabitor mutters under his breath.

Kadesha says, "ah sounds like elven"

You say, "Someone is stopping him from talking..."

Kadesha stares off into space.

You rub Mehlah.

Vonka says, "Yer jus' a poor li'l boy, Mehlah."

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Sabitor says, "Useless fool."

Arimantis says, "Mehlah.. we gots to know"

Blizzerdd nods to Mehlah.

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Aranrhod turns to face Mehlah.

You notice a vein pulsing in Sabitor's forehead.

Opalina asks, "what does your sign say?"

Swiftstar says, "show me the sign."

Aranrhod says, "Name you master Mehlah"

Ryever says, "The lightning was particularly special for me the other night, Kadesha. As it always will be now, such a memory it invokes."

Spaner says, "He's crazy"

Mehlah shows Swiftstar his large sign.

Aranrhod says, "Please"

Swiftstar smirks.

Arimantis asks, "How exactly we supposed to repent?"

Swiftstar says, "How creative."

Swiftstar giggles.

Vonka looks rather confused.

Vonka asks, "Whut it say?"

Mehlah says, "It was given to me by my master."

Vonka cocks her head at Swiftstar.

Aranrhod asks, "And that is?"

Mehlah shows Vonka his large sign.

You ask, "who is the master?"

Blizzerdd asks, "Who is yer master?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Swiftstar asks, "and who is your master?"

Vonka says, "I dun' read."

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Arimantis leans on Aranrhod.

Iscikella smiles softly at Mehlah.

Kadesha peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Mehlah says, "Master."

Arimantis glances at Aranrhod.

You say, "Ye can tell us."

Opalina asks, "What does your master Look like if you are not able to say his name?"

Blizzerdd says, "Take me to him."

Spaner asks, "Does your master live off yellow snow?"

Mehlah says, "He simply is."

Vonka says, "Not well, anyways."

Blizzerdd nods to Mehlah.

Spaner peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Vonka wrinkles her nose.

Opalina peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Blizzerdd says, "Take me to him now."

Sabitor says, "I do believe he's working for a master who he doesn't know."

You notice a vein pulsing in Sabitor's forehead.

You ask, "Is he merely a force? Not a being?"

Kadesha blinks at Blizzerdd.

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Mehlah marches up to Swiftstar and gives him a crisp salute.

Lady Ilvane just arrived.

Mehlah just marched away moving north.

You give a sigh of frustration.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
This part of the road is on the very edge of the glacier. The cobbles are slippery with ice and tracked-in snow, and most everyone on the road is wearing thick boots and fur-lined cloaks. To the north you can see a group of guards around a hole in the wall of ice, presumably guarding the entrance to the town.
Also here: Spaner, Arimantis, the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd, Sabitor, High Lady Kadesha, Vonka, Aranrhod, Ryever, Swiftstar, Lady Opalina, Mehlah
Obvious paths: north, south, east.

You notice a vein pulsing in Sabitor's forehead.

Lady Ilvane just arrived.

Junis just arrived.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

You hear someone chuckling.

Arimantis asks, "Mehlah.. yer master.. what do you know bout him?"

Arimantis clasps Ilvane's hand tenderly.

Mehlah shows the signs to the group of guards.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent Guards!"

Blizzerdd says, "Take me to him now Mehlah, I seek to..."

Junis snorts.

You blink at Mehlah.

Aranrhod says, "They like coin"

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Blizzerdd says, "Repent..."

You exclaim, "No!"

(Aranrhod glances at the guards)

Kadesha says, "I wish yed say who yer master is Mehlah, if it who I think I gotta message for him"

Ryever shifts his eyes to Blizzerdd.

Arimantis nods to Kadesha.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow.

(Iscikella shakes her head emphatically.)

Vonka glances at Blizzerdd.

A guard says, "Go away fool!"

Ryever smiles.

Ilvane rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Kadesha says, "he might not like it but I gotta message fer him anyway"

Spaner chuckles.

Kadesha nods to Mehlah.

Sabitor smirks.

Spaner says, "Hes a loon"

Opalina says, "I think the guard wasn't impressed"

Aranrhod says, "He is not a fool...just confused"

Mehlah exclaims, "You'll all burn in the fire!"

Vonka's face turns slightly pale.

(Aranrhod glances at the guard)

Swiftstar asks, "what fire might that be?"

You ask, "What fire, Mehlah?"

Vonka leans on Swiftstar.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Arimantis asks, "Mehlah.. how kin we find yer master?"

Mehlah just marched away moving north.

Junis chuckles.

Swiftstar leans on Vonka.

[Icemule Trace, North Gate]
Several well-armed guards stand to either side of a hole in the glacier. People wander in and out of the opening, which apparantly serves as a gate to the town. Within the ice you can see the faint shadow of what once must have been the actual gates. However, the glacier has devoured it over time, and the resourceful halflings have taken advantage of the natural wall created by the ice. You also see an old beer barrel.
Also here: Swiftstar, Lady Opalina, Mehlah
Obvious paths: south, west.

Sabitor just arrived.

Spaner just arrived.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

Ryever just arrived.

Arimantis's group just arrived.

High Lady Kadesha just arrived.

Vonka just arrived.

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Aranrhod just arrived.

Junis just arrived.

An orange spider on Vonka's spidersilk cloak snaps a long strand of webbing at a hairy spider. The hairy spider loses its footing and falls, but is able to recover. It shakes its forelegs menacingly at the orange spider.

Spaner blinks.

You hear someone laughing softly nearby.

Swiftstar scratches his chin.

Sabitor searches around for a moment.

Spaner pokes Mehlah in the ribs.

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.

Sabitor mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Arimantis asks, "Mehlah.. there any way to find yer master?"

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "He is correct, you will all burn."

Swiftstar says, "oh shush"

Vonka shudders.

You ask, "Mehlah, does yer master say anything else?"

Swiftstar waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Kadesha asks, "Mehlah? does yer master not like pink?"

Ilvane says, "That means you as well, Grhim."

Blizzerdd says, "Take me now Mehlah."

Kadesha leans on Arimantis.

Blizzerdd nods to Mehlah.

Ilvane starts chortling.

Mehlah asks, "Pink?"

Arimantis stares off into space.

Spaner blinks.

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Sabitor glances at Kadesha.

Sabitor grins wryly.

Mehlah stares off into space.

Kadesha asks, "does yes master dislike pink?"

Kadesha peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Ilvane glances at Kadesha.

Opalina asks, "is your master Thurfel Mehlah?"

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "No, I shall be long gone, watching the screams of a hundred trace citizens screaming in unison."

Arimantis says, "Everyone likes pink.. is the color for this season, I tell ya"

Mehlah says, "I do not know."

Arimantis stares off into space.

You shake your head.

Aranrhod asks, "Mehlah...do you remember being a child?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Kadesha leans on Arimantis.

Mehlah eyes roll back in his head.

Mehlah swoons.

Ryever says, "And even should he be caught in it, what does he have to fear from this fire? Not much, assuredly."

Vonka flails her arms about.

Aranrhod blinks.

Arimantis glances at Mehlah.

You kneel down.

Vonka kneels down.

Vonka rubs Mehlah gently.

Kadesha rubs Mehlah gently.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

Swiftstar asks, "how can you watch screams?"

Blizzerdd kneels down.

Spaner pulls Mehlah to his feet.

Swiftstar smirks.

Vonka says, "Poor li'l boy."

(Iscikella fans at Mehlah.)

Aranrhod removes some icy spring water from in her hooded cloak.

Sabitor begins to twitch.

Arimantis sighs.

You say, "Needs air."

Aranrhod just poured a spring water on Mehlah!

Vonka nods to Aranrhod.

Arimantis removes an iced chocolate cookie from in his spidersilk vestment.

Mehlah coughs.

Mehlah coughs.

Mehlah coughs.

Arimantis offers Mehlah an iced chocolate cookie.

Junis glances at Blizzerdd.

You rub Mehlah.

Aranrhod put some icy spring water in her hooded cloak.

Blizzerdd stands up.

Spaner works his fingers under his scaled battle helm and scratches his head.

Arimantis says, "Cookies fix everythin"

Aranrhod rubs Mehlah gently.

Arimantis stares off into space.

Vonka stands up.

Spaner points north.

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "Perhaps I shall show you someday boy."

Kadesha says, "Mehlah, I don much like yer master"

Blizzerdd moves to stand in front of Mehlah.

You say, "Mehlah, tell us what else yer master says."

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Mehlah dries off the water from his face.

Blizzerdd says, "Yes tell us."

Swiftstar nods to Opalina.

Aranrhod says, "Sorry"

Spaner says, "I think he says repent"

Mehlah says, "I"

Aranrhod says, "But you fainted"

Mehlah says, "I have"

Arimantis says, "Tell us anythin ya can bout yer master, for that matter"

You touch one finger to your lips.

Swiftstar says, "perhaps you couldnt scare a two year old babe, chump."

Swiftstar smirks.

Mehlah says, "I have not spoken to him"

Kadesha nods to Arimantis.

You ask, "Ever?"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Mehlah says, "Recently"

Vonka nods to Mehlah.

You say, "ah..."

Kadesha throws her head back and howls!

Aranrhod nods.

Kadesha asks, "how he become yer master?"

Kadesha mutters under her breath.

Kadesha peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Aranrhod asks, "Do you know Thurfel?"

Sabitor says, "Perhaps you could try ignoring your ... master."

Sabitor stares off into space.
Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You ask, "What was the last thing he said to ye?"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Mehlah says, "Therefore I spread his message this evening."

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Spaner exclaims, "Ha!"

Spaner chuckles.

Mehlah marches up to Swiftstar and gives him a crisp salute.

Opalina says, "Mehlah we can't repent"

Sabitor gazes up into the heavens.

Swiftstar turns towards Mehlah and renders a sharp hand salute.

Spaner says, "I knew he was going to say that"

Mehlah went through a hole in the glacier.

Vonka moves to stand behind Swiftstar.

Ilvane giggles.

[Icemule Trace, Exterior]
Several armed guards stand outside a hole in the wall, watching all who enter and exit Icemule Trace. Halflings bundled against the cold wander in and out of the gate, some leading pack animals while others carry large packs on their back. A trail leads off to the northeast, and although it's slick and icy, the halflings seem to pay no notice to the dangers. You also see a North Gate guard.
Also here: Swiftstar, Lady Opalina, Aranrhod, High Lady Kadesha, the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd, Mehlah
Obvious paths: northeast.

Arimantis's group came through an ice-encrusted gate.

Mehlah shows the sign to the guard.

Sabitor came through an ice-encrusted gate.

Vonka came through an ice-encrusted gate.

Spaner came through an ice-encrusted gate.

Ilvane says, "Nothing to repent for.."

The guard salutes crisply.

You ask, "Mehlah, do ye live to the north?"

Arimantis asks, "Where we headed Mehlah?"

Ilvane mutters under her breath.

Junis came through an ice-encrusted gate.

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Sepher's group came through an ice-encrusted gate.

Lord Chayy came through an ice-encrusted gate.

Arimantis greets a North Gate guard. Perhaps they're in cahoots!

Vonka grins.

Dalboz asks, "what's going on?"

Swiftstar asks, "you in cahoots?"

Mehlah says, "I simply spread the word."

Chayy asks, "there a party out here er suffin?"

Swiftstar peers quizzically at Arimantis.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Aranrhod turns to face Mehlah.

Mehlah just marched away moving northeast.

[Icemule Trace, Exterior]
A sheer cliff of ice blocks the ice trail. A crevice opens in the wall, likely leading into and perhaps under the glacier. The sparkle of the sun on the ice is nearly blinding, making your eyes squint and water.
Also here: the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd, Vonka, Lady Ilvane, Arimantis, Spaner, High Lady Kadesha, Aranrhod, Swiftstar, Lady Opalina, Sabitor, Mehlah
Obvious paths: southwest.

Spaner says, "Give the begger coins"

Ryever just arrived.

Arimantis says, "He musta said somethin, other than that one word"

Lord Chayy just arrived.

Sabitor asks, "Are you perhaps leading us somewhere?"

Ilvane says, "I'm reminded that we are all rolton."

Junis just arrived.

Sabitor gazes up into the heavens.

Ilvane giggles.

You say, "Where are ye leading us, Mehlah."

Aranrhod says, "You will just spread it to the undead here"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

(Iscikella glances cautiously at Mehlah.)

Arimantis leans on Ilvane.

Blizzerdd glances at a crevice.

Junis asks, "Taking us to the fire?"

Arimantis put an iced chocolate cookie in his spidersilk vestment.

You ask, "Is there someplace ye wish us to be?"

Kadesha says, "kinda too late for the shades to repent"

Sabitor says, "From the north..."

Blizzerdd says, "Take us"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Ryever says, "Oh one can only hope, Junis."

Kadesha nods to Aranrhod.

Sepher just arrived.

Mehlah shivers.

Chayy asks, "hrm another overpowered haflin?"

You rub Mehlah.

Mehlah says, "Its very cold out here."

Vonka rubs Mehlah gently.

Sepher rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Blizzerdd gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Blizzerdd gestures at Mehlah.
The air about Mehlah shimmers slightly.

Aranrhod nods.

You touch one finger to your lips.

Ilvane grins at Chayy.

Vonka says, "Aye."

Arimantis nods to Mehlah.

Sabitor asks, "Isn't it, though?"

Sabitor wraps his black silk cloak tightly around himself, as if to keep out the cold.

Mehlah marches up to Swiftstar and gives him a crisp salute.

Arimantis gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arimantis gestures at Mehlah.
A warm golden aura coalesces around Mehlah then quickly fades.

Mehlah just went southwest.

Junis says, "Take us to the fire Mehlah, wont be cold then."

[Icemule Trace, Exterior]
Several armed guards stand outside a hole in the wall, watching all who enter and exit Icemule Trace. Halflings bundled against the cold wander in and out of the gate, some leading pack animals while others carry large packs on their back. A trail leads off to the northeast, and although it's slick and icy, the halflings seem to pay no notice to the dangers. You also see a North Gate guard.
Also here: Ryever, High Lady Kadesha, Aranrhod, Lady Ilvane, Arimantis, Mehlah
Obvious paths: northeast.

Junis just arrived. The town guard steps in front of Mehlah and says, "Excuse me, sir, there's an entrance fee to use this gate. Five silvers please."

Spaner just arrived.

Sabitor just arrived.

Sepher just arrived.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

Lady Opalina's group just arrived.

Vonka just arrived.

Mehlah says, "Far too cold."

Blizzerdd says, "Will help with the cold. Take us"

Lord Chayy just arrived.

Mehlah shivers.

Spaner nods to Mehlah.

Vonka rubs Mehlah gently.

Arimantis just handed Mehlah some coins.

Dalboz came through an ice-encrusted gate.

The North Gate guard takes Mehlah's silver and waves him toward the gate.

The North Gate guard takes Arimantis's silvers and waves Arimantis's group toward the gate.

The North Gate guard takes Spaner's silver and waves him toward the gate.

The North Gate guard takes Sabitor's silver and waves him toward the gate.

Vonka says, "Mebber it get better when de fires come."

The North Gate guard takes your silvers and waves you toward the gate.

Sepher reaches out and holds Dalboz's hand.

Sabitor chuckles.

[Icemule Trace, North Gate]
Several well-armed guards stand to either side of a hole in the glacier. People wander in and out of the opening, which apparantly serves as a gate to the town. Within the ice you can see the faint shadow of what once must have been the actual gates. However, the glacier has devoured it over time, and the resourceful halflings have taken advantage of the natural wall created by the ice. You also see an old beer barrel.
Also here: Grhim
Obvious paths: south, west.

Mehlah came through a hole in the glacier.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd came through a hole in the glacier.

Sabitor came through a hole in the glacier.

Mehlah just went west.

[Magical Burrow, Banshee Lane]
A biting wind comes from the east. Between the last houses on the street, you can see the glacial North Gate of Icemule Trace. The road curves to the southwest into the eerie Magical Burrow.
Also here: Grhim, Sabitor, Mehlah
Obvious paths: east, southwest.

Lady Opalina's group just arrived.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Kadesha.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

Spaner just arrived.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

Junis just arrived.

Grhim leans on his scythe.

Aranrhod just arrived.

Junis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Sepher's group just arrived.

Mehlah sits down.

Lord Chayy just arrived.

Vonka just arrived.

You ask, "Ye wandering where?"

Arimantis's group just arrived.

Blizzerdd sits down.

Spaner peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Grhim laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.

Dalboz says, "oh well"

Aranrhod sits down.

Dalboz says, "i have to go"

You say, "Ah, ye going to rest a while."

Dalboz says, "later"

Chayy says, "take me to the holy land"

You sit down.

Dalboz just went east.

Chayy nods.

Aranrhod asks, "When did you last eat?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Ilvane begins chuckling at Chayy.

Arimantis asks, "Mehlah.. you offered him a blessin.. of um.. what akarti?"

Grhim points at Mehlah.

Grhim nods to Sepher.

Arimantis peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Mehlah starts a small fire.

Blizzerdd asks, "Where is there fire around here?"

Mehlah says, "Cold."

Blizzerdd exclaims, "Aha!"

Swiftstar points at a small fire.

Opalina kneels down.

Arimantis says, "Here"

Vonka beams happily at Mehlah!

Swiftstar says, "right there."

Junis flashes a wide grin.

Sabitor just touched a small fire.

Chayy says, "thats a fire"

Sabitor mutters under his breath.

Kadesha takes a drink from her rich dwarven ale.

Arimantis just edged a little closer to the fire!

Chayy rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Vonka grins at Swiftstar.

Sabitor says, "It's warm enough."

Chayy says, "odd"

Ryever just arrived.

Spaner blinks.

Kadesha gazes with interest at a small fire.

Swiftstar nods to Vonka.

Sabitor tosses back the edge of his black silk cloak over his shoulder nonchalantly.

Aranrhod says, "Maybe you need to eat"

Grhim says, "Hmm, perhaps it needs a bit of...fuel."

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Grhim glances at Kadesha.

You glance at a small fire.

Mehlah warms his hands.

Sepher starts chortling.

Aranrhod asks, "Anyone have any food?"

You say, "Nice fire."

Ryever laughs!

Opalina gazes with interest at a small fire.

Ilvane glances at Grhim.

Sepher nods to Grhim.

Kadesha rubs Mehlah gently.

Ilvane says, "Go ahead."

Vonka smiles at Mehlah.

Ilvane nods to Grhim.

Spaner just went east.

Vonka sits down.

Kadesha glances at Grhim.

Grhim says, "Dwarves burn excellently I hear."

Ilvane whistles tunelessly to herself.

Kadesha glances at Sepher.

Opalina just touched a small fire.

Kadesha places her hand on her silver beard.

Aranrhod says, "I only have candy"

(Opalina wiggles her fingers)

Sepher grins at Kadesha.

Blizzerdd gazes with interest at a small fire.

Kadesha cowers away from Grhim!

(Vonka rubs her hands.)

Ryever smirks.

Opalina burns her hand touching the fire.

Vonka says, "T'anks fer de fire, Mehlah."

Opalina winces.

(Swiftstar crouches down near the fire)

Arimantis says, "Much better"

Arimantis nods.

(Iscikella warms her hands by the fire.)

Kadesha says, "uh"

Vonka says, "Me hands be col', ter."

You say, "Is a nice fire, Mehlah."

Sabitor shifts his weight.

You nod to Mehlah.

Spaner just arrived.

Blizzerdd wrings his hands.

Spaner takes a drink from his lemon honey tea.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Chayy asks, "anyone bring some marshmellows?"

Arimantis asks, "Mehlah.. when ya blessed that guard.. was that the blessin on any particular akarti?"

Mehlah says, "At least I can work near the fire."

Kadesha asks, "to whom?"

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

You ask, "But, Mehlah, what happens when ye repent?"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

You ask, "And work on what?"

Blizzerdd removes a slice of freshly braised cockatrice from in his fringed doeskin vest.
Blizzerdd offers Mehlah a slice of freshly braised cockatrice.

Aranrhod nods to Blizzerdd.

Mehlah says, "I am just telling you what I was told."

Mehlah accepts Blizzerdd's freshly braised cockatrice.

Spaner asks, "Waving your sign around?"

Chayy asks, "no marhmellows eh?"

Aranrhod says, "I think he needs food"

Chayy sighs.

Opalina asks, "to whom are we repenting to?"

Grhim glances at a small fire.

Swiftstar says, ""its a nice sign."

Mehlah lays the fowl near the fire to warm.

You say, "Well, I'm inquisitive, Mehlah."

Spaner asks, "Why wont you tell us who told you to tell us to repent?"

(Opalina rubs her burnt hands)

Spaner peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Ilvane says, "There will be repenting."

Ilvane grins.

Swiftstar scratches his chin.

Arimantis asks, "Makin dinner?"

Blizzerdd just closed a frayed-edged raw white silk robe.

Aranrhod nods to Arimantis.

Kadesha nods to Ilvane in greeting.

Aranrhod says, "He should eat"

You say, "Well, look at him, Arimantis. He could use some dinner, poor soul."

Grhim laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.

Ilvane blinks.

You shake your head.

Arimantis nods.

Spaner asks, "Are we susposed to repent to the council?"

Opalina asks, "Vonka ya still holding that snowball?"

Spaner asks, "To amasalen?"

Ilvane nods to Kadesha.

Sabitor furrows his brow.

Blizzerdd leans against a small fire.

Chayy takes a black vultite helm off his head.

Chayy removes a glittering golden crown from in his vruul skin cloak.
Chayy puts a glittering golden crown on his head.

Aranrhod asks, "You did not bless him from Amasalen did you?"

Ilvane says, "No need to repent if you haven't done anything."

Ilvane rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Mehlah exclaims, "Do not mention the council!"

Aranrhod says, "Something inside you did that"

Mehlah shudders.

Chayy says, "ya can repent to king chayy"

Chayy nods.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Swiftstar asks, "eh. bless who?"

Vonka rubs Mehlah gently.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

Ilvane asks, "Why not?"

Spaner says, "Sorry"

Kadesha glances at Mehlah.

Ilvane glances at Mehlah.

You ask, "Ye afraid of them then, Mehlah?"

Kadesha asks, "why not?"

Arimantis asks, "Yer master parta the council?"

Spaner says, "Now where getting somewhere"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Blizzerdd asks, "We need to repent for what we have not done maybe?"

Spaner says, "He guys he just said not to mention it"

Spaner mutters under his breath.

Spaner says, "Sooo"

Mehlah quickly eats his fowl and douses the fire.

Sabitor smirks.

Opalina blinks.

Ilvane just tickled Spaner.

Junis asks, "Since when did that stop the townsfolk?"

Vonka blinks.

Swiftstar turns towards Mehlah and renders a sharp hand salute.

Spaner takes a drink from his lemon honey tea.

Mehlah stands up.

You glance at Mehlah.

Mehlah shudders.

Mehlah's face turns slightly pale.

Mehlah just went southwest.

Sepher starts chortling.

Ryever says, "Yes, all the things you haven't done. All the bloodshed you've been unable to halt. Naturally you ought to repent, I could have told you that."

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "They ask to many questions Mehlah, tell you master they refuse to repent, let the town burn."

Sepher just went southwest.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just went southwest.

Ryever snickers.

[Magical Burrow, Banshee Lane]
Low-eaved houses line the streets and halflings bustle in and out of them. Despite the chill in the air, a small group of halfling children play nearby, running around and giggling continuously. You also see a dark and narrow alley.
Also here: Junis, Aranrhod, the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd, Sepher, Sabitor, Mehlah
Obvious paths: south, northeast, northwest, southeast, southwest.

Arimantis's group just arrived.

Ryever just arrived.

Lady Opalina's group just arrived.

Spaner just arrived.

Vonka just arrived.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

You ask, "Not feeling well?"

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Mehlah just went south.

[Magical Burrow, Sorcerers Way]
A small sign proclaims in bright letters that this is the home of Wurt the Amulet Maker. A small gravel pathway leads through a wrought-iron gate to the tall double doors of the house. The windows of the house are shuttered, but periodically a burst of light shines through their wooden slats and illuminates the entire street.
Also here: Sabitor, Mehlah
Obvious paths: north, southwest.

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

Junis just arrived.

Aranrhod just arrived.

Ryever just arrived.

Sabitor groans.

Sepher just arrived.

Arimantis's group just arrived.

Lady Opalina's group just arrived.

Vonka just arrived.

High Lady Kadesha just arrived.

Spaner just arrived.

You say, "Ye look ill."

Spaner asks, "Mehlah who do you represent tonight?"

Mehlah stares off into space.

Ilvane asks, "You're right, Junis. Don't talk about it means talk about it to everyone hm?"

Spaner peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Ilvane grins at Junis.

Sabitor says, "You're babbling, Mehlah."

You notice a vein pulsing in Sabitor's forehead.

Junis nods to Ilvane.

Blizzerdd says, "I would imagine that fowl was foul."

Lord Chayy just arrived.

Mehlah exclaims, "The council!"

Mehlah screams!

(Opalina pulls an icicle off one of the houses and holds it against her hands)

Mehlah just went southwest.

Spaner blinks.

Vonka flails her arms about.

[Magical Burrow, Banshee Lane]
Small magical shops offering cure-all potions line the street. Peddlers walk by trying to sell their wares and to convince travellers that they are effective.
Also here: High Lady Kadesha, Mehlah
Obvious paths: east, northeast, northwest, southeast, southwest.

Arimantis's group just arrived.

Sabitor just arrived.

Junis just arrived.

Aranrhod just arrived.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

Lady Opalina's group just arrived.

Ryever just arrived.

Junis just went northwest.

Sepher just arrived.

Junis just arrived.

Junis just went southwest.

Sabitor flails his arms about.

Ryever just went northwest.

Spaner just arrived.

You ask, "The council after ye?"

Lady Opalina's group just went southwest.

Ryever just arrived.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just went southwest.

Sabitor says, "He runs quickly for such a little halfling."

Sabitor smirks.

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You say, "He's gone."

Sepher rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You sigh.

Aranrhod nods.

Junis shrugs.

Spaner says, "He works for the council"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You say, "But he's surely terrified of the council."

Spaner sighs.

Ryever narrows his eyes.

You look at Spaner and shake your head.

Aranrhod nods to you.

Sabitor says, "Perhaps he is one of the council. Or was."

Sabitor smirks.

You say, "He's afraid of them, Spaner."

Aranrhod says, "Very"

Arimantis says, "Hmm.."

Aranrhod says, "And that blessing"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Strayla just arrived.

Arimantis nods to Aranrhod.

Kadesha says, "hes afraid of his master too"

You ask, "What blessing?"

Aranrhod says, "Came from within"

Arimantis says, "He blessed the guard"

Ilvane asks, "But why would he say repent, if he was one of the Council?"

Chayy says, "very little Terrifys me anymore, i am use to death"

Chayy snorts.

Kadesha says, "whos to say that aint who it is"

Junis says, "He blessed the guard before he entered the gate."

Aranrhod says, "He blessed the guard"

Ilvane works her fingers under her silver-brushed circlet and scratches her head.

Swiftstar nods to Aranrhod.

Aranrhod says, "At the North Gate"

You say, "ah... I didn't see that."

Strayla just kissed Ilvane on the cheek.

Spaner says, "Maybe he is like one of those crazy lornites that think the town is doomed "

You ask, "What kind of blessing was it?"

Strayla smiles.

Ilvane just hugged Strayla.

Sepher nods to Strayla in greeting.

Spaner says, "He blessed"

Junis shrugs.

Ilvane says, "Just a quick one."

Spaner says, "Thats all"

Ilvane nods to you.

Strayla nods to Sepher.

Kadesha asks, "Well, Ilvane, who do they think the town commited crimes against?"

Arimantis says, "An.. seein as how the guard is still livin, I doubt it was Amasalen's blessin"

Sabitor says, "Just a basic ritual."

Sabitor shrugs.

Aranrhod says, "Just blessed him for letting him in"

Spaner says, "Mehlah must work for the council"

Aranrhod says, "That did not come from a dark one"

Spaner says, "But he dosnt like his job"

Aranrhod shakes her head.

Ryever says, "Maybe he sneezed? This is truly pointless conjecture."

Opalina says, "he didn't want to hear the council."

Opalina whispers, "did he leave?"

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "You know...you may want to check to see if his fire was fully doused."

You nod to Opalina.

You hear a wild, cackling laugh nearby.

Ryever snickers.

Sepher starts chortling.

Spaner says, "He said the council when I asked him who he was representing"

Spaner says, "Or he could have just conviently screamed the council and just ran"

Spaner shrugs.

Ryever says, "He said he knew not whom his master was, maybe you misheard."

You say, "Well, that would seem they are in "possession"."

You say, "that's no surprise."

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Spaner says, "He said he hasnt seen his master in some time"

You say, "Poor little fellow."

Spaner says, "He knows who it is he just isnt telling us anything"

You say, "well, the Council has been buried a long time..."

Kadesha sighs.

Ilvane nods to Strayla.

Blizzerdd says, "Well all I know is that braised cockatrice has been in my vest for months. He prolly went to eat some grass to help his stomach."

Aranrhod says, "I think if we see him in the future"

Blizzerdd smirks.

Aranrhod says, "We should not badger him"

You give Blizzerdd a good pinch!

Kadesha glances at Strayla.

Sabitor idly scratches himself on the neck.

Aranrhod says, "But try to feed him"

Strayla glowers darkly at Kadesha.

Aranrhod says, "Get him warm"

Kadesha says, "yep, unlucky"

Kadesha sighs.

Aranrhod says, "Show him some compassion"

Aranrhod sighs.

Strayla asks, "Do you come here, in good faith, though you have none to spare?"

Strayla peers quizzically at Kadesha.

You say, "Aran, if we don't talk to him, we can't learn a thing."

(Opalina continues to rub the icicle against her burnt hands)

Strayla smiles.

You sigh.

Sepher starts chortling.

Arimantis says, "Ya know.. when he said he couldn't say who his master was..."

Arimantis glances at Ilvane.

Junis says, "You can talk to him without naming what he obviously doesnt want you to name."

Aranrhod says, "But we are not learning anything by shooting questions at him"

Blizzerdd says, "Next time I will try to invite him into my home, to get warm and maybe get something out of him."

Aranrhod nods to Arimantis.

Blizzerdd rubs his chin thoughtfully.

An orange spider on Opalina's spidersilk cloak snaps a long strand of webbing at a large spider. The large spider loses its footing and falls, but is able to recover. It shakes its forelegs menacingly at the orange spider.

Ilvane says, "So wierd.."

Ilvane sighs.

Aranrhod glances at Blizzerdd.

Ilvane buries her face in her hands.

Aranrhod says, "You know what I mean"

You lean on Blizzerdd.

Aranrhod nods to Ilvane.

Kadesha glances at Strayla.

Arimantis says, "You weren't there yet sweetie.. he sounded jus like.."

Arimantis fidgets.

You say, "I don't like that singled ye out like that, love."

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "Hmm."

Strayla laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Ilvane says, "I can see it."

Sabitor furrows his brow.

Ilvane nods to Arimantis.

You kiss Blizzerdd on the cheek.

Spaner asks, "Is it possible that Mehlah is so convinced that this town is doomed that he serves the council and hates it at the same time?"

Kadesha says, "Strayla you do not know my faith"

Aranrhod says, "Maybe if he could be shown a bit of compassion"

Spaner says, "He has no hope inside him."

Ilvane says, "Even in the short time I've seen him tonight.."

You say, "He is possessed, Spaner."

Aranrhod sighs.

You say, "No doubt of that."

Arimantis nods to Ilvane.

Strayla says, "I know of Kadesha's faith, not this liars, you are right."

Strayla nods to Kadesha.

Spaner sighs.

Strayla smiles.

You say, "He was tortured in front of us before."

You say, "And that strangled voice..."

Arimantis says, "Hmm.."

You shiver.

Aranrhod says, "But he had a lucid moment it seems"

Kadesha stares at Strayla.

Aranrhod nods to Ilvane.

You say, "He has one every now and again."

You nod to Aranrhod.

Spaner says, "Is he possesed when he says "Repent""

Junis snorts.

Spaner says, "He said it alot"

Arimantis says, "Ya know.. when he was out in the cold.. he seemed a lil better"

Aranrhod says, "So if we can nurture that"

Aranrhod asks, "What is the harm?"

Strayla asks, "Repent to what? The council, weak as they are?"

You say, "No, I think he is frightened when he does that."

Kadesha says, "I am Kadesha, you are truly crazed, arent you"

Kadesha looks over at Strayla and shakes her head.

Sabitor says, "I think he's just a befuddled little halfling."

Sabitor gazes up into the heavens.

You say, "Well, last time he did say about swearing to them."

Blizzerdd rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Strayla says, "You are not Kadesha, for Kadesha would not be poisoned, and speak with a mouth full of lies."

Spaner says, "He waves his sign around and acts like a loon telling us to repent"

Aranrhod says, "It would be the kind thing to do"

Strayla scoffs at Kadesha.

Aranrhod sighs.

Opalina wrings her hands.

Opalina winces.

Kadesha blinks at Strayla.

Arimantis snuggles up to Ilvane.

Swiftstar rubs Opalina gently.

Swiftstar leans on his warsword.

Ilvane says, "He's not the first loon we've met."

Swiftstar scratches his chin.

Ilvane giggles.

Spaner says, "He starts to open up to us and he gets a strangled voice"

Arimantis just tickled Ilvane.

You hear the voice of Sepher say, "Yeah, we have Kadesha here too."

Spaner says, "I say he is a slave to something"

Kadesha says, "no, theres a loon right here now"

Spaner shrugs.

Kadesha points at Strayla.

Strayla says, "But let us not hash this up now, it seems worse things have befallen us."

Blizzerdd clasps your hand tenderly.

Arimantis nods to Spaner.

Ilvane says, "He is."

You say, "He is just... upset and trying to give them what they want so they don't hurt him."

Strayla waves a hand at Kadesha, dismissing her indifferently.

Ilvane nods to Spaner.

Arimantis says, "But what"

You say, "I don't think he's a loon."

You shake your head.

Ryever says, "And lo, the resident lightning rod here as well."

Aranrhod says, "I do not either"

You hear the voice of Sepher say, "Your a loon Misguided One."

Opalina shakes her head.

Blizzerdd says, "I wish I could have met his master."

Spaner peers quizzically at you.

Ryever shifts his eyes to Kadesha.

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "Sepher, and those others that are welcome, I shall be in the Hall of the Dark so that we might meet without dwarves, and bumbling fools."

Aranrhod says, "He is not himself"

Spaner says, "Right"

Opalina says, "and he's confused"

Grhim fades into visibility.

Grhim just went east.

Blizzerdd just opened a frayed-edged raw white silk robe.

Blizzerdd idly picks at a leather whip.

Spaner says, "He looks pretty shabby to me"

Swiftstar says, "ahh. the cowards magic wore off an hes runnin away."

Spaner says, "Wearing his rags"

Spaner says, "And waving his sign"

Swiftstar leans on his warsword.

Strayla laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Spaner shrugs.

Strayla glowers darkly at Kadesha.

You say, "He was forced to drink the dregs of his family's blood he told us the first time."

Arimantis asks, "What did he say.. bout not seein his master for a long time?"

Opalina asks, "did you get any feelings while he was talkin Iscikella?"

You ask, "What would that do to ye, I ask ye?"

Aranrhod says, "I am just reacting to how I would anyone that is so...torn"

You cock your head at Spaner.

Aranrhod shakes her head.

Aranrhod sighs.

Spaner shrugs.

You shake your head.

Sabitor sighs.

Sabitor says, "Excuse me."

Aranrhod says, "He is in pain"

Spaner says, "I dont know"

Strayla furrows her brow.

Kadesha nods to Aranrhod.

Ilvane asks, "Turn him towards a dark god?"

Kadesha says, "feel sorry for him"

Ilvane glances at you.

Spaner says, "He dosnt have hope"

Aranrhod says, "I cannot stand to see anyone in pain"

Spaner says, "Maybe a little but its deep deep in him"

Blizzerdd says, "If he is in pain, maybe it is my true master doing it."

Blizzerdd grins happily.

Strayla says, "I will bring that hope to light."

Strayla nods to Spaner.

Aranrhod says, "Blizzerdd"

Arimantis stares off into space.

Ryever says, "Perhaps."

Ryever smiles at Blizzerdd.

You say, "Well, I do think his hope is gone."

You nod to Spaner.

Aranrhod says, "I think the pain is in his soul"

Spaner nods to you.

Junis grunts. How charming.

You say, "and that is why he is so terrified."

Junis says, "One who serves Gosaena talking about hope."

Spaner says, "He believes this town is doomed"

Spaner says, "Like alot of other people here"

Ryever says, "Would be best for you to follow him, learn what he is about. Discover what he speaks of and repent as he tells you."

Ryever nods to Blizzerdd.

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

You look at Blizzerdd and shake your head.

Blizzerdd nods to Ryever.

Ryever says, "You'd be the first bit of reason in this town for a long while."

You exclaim, "No!"

You flail your arms about.

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Junis nods to Ryever.

Ryever says, "I'd be glad to accompany you, a little support in your endeavors never hurt anyone."

Spaner says, "Seems like he is a slave to the council"

Aranrhod says, "And if repenting meant turning to the light"

You glance at Ryever.

Junis says, "I thought he was about to when he were kneeling, but he stood back up."

Aranrhod asks, "Would you be so quick to say that?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Ryever.

Blizzerdd says, "I must think of this."

Ryever says, "Will be hard pressed to find it here."

Strayla stretches.

You say, "Well, if as deeply possessed as seems to be, that's no wonder, Spaner."

Blizzerdd nods to you.

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

You exclaim, "I don't want ye walking into any fires!"

Spaner says, "But he is not always possesed"

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Spaner says, "He seems to become possesed when he acts up"

Blizzerdd says, "I fear no fire"

Spaner says, "Against his master"

Blizzerdd smiles at you.

Ryever says, "You have a fire beating over your heart every moment of every day."

Ryever glances at you.

You squint at Ryever.

Arimantis says, "Well... least I made it through another night.."

Arimantis coughs.

Spaner says, "I dont know, this is all very odd"

Arimantis stares off into space.

Spaner rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Blizzerdd says, "No ranger fears an element of nature."

Blizzerdd smiles at you.

Aranrhod says, "Umm"

Aranrhod glances at Arimantis.

Blizzerdd just kissed you on the nose.

You say, "Love, please..."

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Aranrhod gazes up into the heavens.

Spaner says, "Perhaps he is telling us to repent to Amasalen"

Arimantis says, "Well..."

Aranrhod says, "According to the moons"

You furrow your brow, probably adding a wrinkle or two in the process.

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Ryever says, "Not that this is any mere element of nature."

Ryever nods to Blizzerdd.

Aranrhod glances at Arimantis.

Aranrhod says, "Night is not over yet"

Swiftstar nods.

Aranrhod coughs.

Arimantis grumbles.

Ryever says, "But you, you can prove your might in this thing."

Junis nods to Aranrhod.

Junis says, "It is, its morning."

Ryever says, "Make up for the lives lost."

Aranrhod just hugged Arimantis.

You glance at Ryever.

Arimantis snuggles up to Ilvane.

You say, "Quiet, snake."

Aranrhod says, "Though I do not wish other"

Ryever says, "Your failure will become your greatest motivation! It's a true turn of fate."

You mutter something about lies-and-lies-and-lies...

You ask, "Do ye believe snakes now, love?"

You cock your head at Blizzerdd.

Junis says, "Accordin to the elves at least."

Aranrhod asks, "You a prophit of Jastev now Ryever?"

Blizzerdd says, "Amasalen is a welp. I don't fear him while within the folds of Mularos so this may be worth discovering for myself."

Blizzerdd rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

You sigh softly.

Junis says, "Course dey're out east a ways over the mountains, sun rises earlier there."

Ilvane nods to Arimantis.

Ryever says, "Mularos is truly a mighty being indeed."

Ryever nods to Blizzerdd.

(Iscikella throws her arms about Blizzerdd's neck.)

Blizzerdd says, "No I belive in what I have always believed in."

Junis glances at Blizzerdd.

Junis says, "Dont call Amasalen a welp."

You exclaim, "I don't want ye walking into any fire!"

Ryever says, "And though I pay him some honor, Amasalen is a mere immortal, trust in your god and walk through the flames. They are nothing compared to your faith."

Blizzerdd says, "the snakes as well are not worth my worry,"

Blizzerdd says, "They crawl on their bellies as well they should."

Blizzerdd just gave you a smooch.

You say, "It would likely be a trap."

You ask, "Don't ye realize?"

You sigh.

Aranrhod says, "I was just trying to say compassion goes a long way at times"

Ryever asks, "Indeed, much greater foes has this town faced and shunned away, why would you need fear me who knows this?"

Aranrhod sighs.

Aranrhod says, "We know he has no family"

Strayla sighs softly.

Junis asks, "Like you walking into Thurfel's arms?"

Blizzerdd says, "Half of the trick..."

You say, "I never did any such thing, Junis."

Blizzerdd says, "to avoiding a trap is knowing that it is there hon."

Arimantis asks, "You sure we know that?"

Arimantis peers quizzically at Aranrhod.

Junis asks, "Hmm? You didnt walk without escort into his keep alone?"

Ilvane just kissed the nightingale!

Arimantis shifts his weight.

Aranrhod says, "According to him"

Ryever says, "They have all fallen before the snake at one time, they fear for you. They are warranted that, but you do not share their weaknesses."

Arimantis nods to Aranrhod.

Junis says, "I'd call that walking right into his arms..."

Ryever nods to Blizzerdd.

(Strayla steps back for a moment, her wings rising up behind her for but a moment before folding up neatly behind her once more.)

Aranrhod says, "If he does...he does not want to remember"

Arimantis says, "Or, jus doesn't remember"

Aranrhod says, "He fainted when I asked about his childhood"

Aranrhod sighs.

Blizzerdd nods to Ryever.

Arimantis snuggles up to Ilvane.

Blizzerdd says, "I shall seek the truth. I must."

You lean on Blizzerdd.

You exclaim, "Love, I don't want ye hurt!"

Ryever says, "Your path is safe within the hallowed hall of your own faith, you have no fear of the fires. You can very well save this town in finding the truth, Blizzerdd..."

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Blizzerdd smiles weakly at Iscikella.

Blizzerdd says, "Or die trying."

Blizzerdd nods to Ryever.

You exclaim, "No!"

Blizzerdd asks, "That what ya mean to say?"

You sob.

Ryever says, "What a noble sacrifice."

Kadesha asks, "since when did a snake wish to save the town, Ryever?"

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at Ryever.

Kadesha raises an eyebrow in Ryever's direction.

Ryever glances at Kadesha.

You say, "he doesn't."

You glance at Ryever.

Spaner blinks.

A snow bird just flew in.

Ryever asks, "You yourself have always had hope for me, so quick to disclaim it now?"

Kadesha says, "so I'd not think your council on how to save the town would be trustworthy"

Ryever says, "Mayhaps you are indeed not yourself, Kadesha."

Ryever says, "Mayhaps Strayla is right."

You say, "Ye are curious and think to get another to quench yer curiosity."

You say, "And that is most unkind, Ryever."

You say, "Most unkind."

You shake your head.

Strayla smiles at Ryever.

Strayla says, "You know not of what I speak, with all due respect."

Strayla nods to Ryever.

Strayla says, "Twist your words, not mine."

Ryever says, "I do not, tis true."

Blizzerdd asks, "Ryever, when do you wish to go?"

Kadesha asks, "not myself? for suspecting a Luukosian might lie?"

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at Ryever.

Kadesha peers quizzically at Ryever.

Ryever says, "I do not seek to twist anything."

Aranrhod glances at Blizzerdd.

You exclaim, "There is noplace to go!"

Strayla says, "That I find most amusing."

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Strayla nods to Ryever.

Ryever says, "I simply meant to get your attention, that you might not leave as it seemed you would."

Strayla smiles.

Ryever shifts his eyes to Blizzerdd.

You give a sigh of desperation.

Junis says, "There is everyplace to go."

Kadesha takes a drink from her rich dwarven ale.

Blizzerdd asks, "There is a place. I shall look for it. Ryever shall join me, will you not?"

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at Ryever.

Strayla says, "Iscikella, there is nothing to worry over."

Strayla nods to you.

Ryever says, "I shall."

Kadesha groans.

Arimantis sighs.

Strayla says, "Let them, he knows what he does."

Strayla smiles.

You say, "Strayla, they are all trying to use him."

You flail your arms about.

Strayla says, "He knows this."

Strayla smiles at you.

Kadesha says, "well shouldnt be surprised one of Mularos would follow a snake"

Kadesha grumbles.

Strayla says, "Worry not over it."

Strayla nods to you.

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at Kadesha.

Ryever says, "You know I have a kinder heart deep inside than that, Lady Iscikella."

Aranrhod says, "He blessed the guard, he would not name his master, and he is afraid of the Council"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Ryever says, "Kadesha as well, you two whom have been so close to me at times."

Strayla says, "It will only serve to weaken your mind, and strengthen that which possesses you."

Ryever says, "Yet you doubt me now."

Blizzerdd says, "I do not follow a snake."

Ryever says, "I suppose it is warranted."

Strayla nods to you.

Blizzerdd glowers.

Spaner says, "He named his master"

Spaner says, "The council"

(Iscikella leans heavily on Blizzerdd.)

Junis looks over at Spaner and shakes his head.

Kadesha says, "Ryever, I doubt your god whom you serve woukd allow you to do anything to save the town"

Spaner says, "Yes he did"

Spaner says, "He told us and ran off"

Junis says, "Nae, he merely said not to mention them."

You kiss Blizzerdd softly on the neck.

You sigh softly.

Kadesha says, "and I doubt you'd disobey him"

Aranrhod says, "No...he never said...masters"

Kadesha nods to Ryever.

Ryever says, "Why, take Iscikella with us."

Spaner says, "I asked him who he was representing and he said the council"

Aranrhod says, "Only master"

Spaner says, "And he ran off screaming"

Blizzerdd exclaims, "No!"

You blink at Blizzerdd.

Junis says, "But you were not the only one asking him questions."

Blizzerdd squints at Ryever.

Arimantis says, "Everyone was talkin to him at once"

Arimantis nods.

Aranrhod blinks at Blizzerdd.

Blizzerdd says, "Iscikella stays here."

Ryever says, "I simply wished to offer that as a sign of goodfaith, my apologies."

Ryever nods to Blizzerdd.

Aranrhod says, "I was just trying to get him to eat"

Aranrhod sighs softly.

Ilvane says, "You'd be confused too if 12 people were throwing questions at you."

Ilvane shrugs.

Arimantis says, "I tried to give him a cookie.."

Arimantis stares off into space.

Kadesha asks, "would ye take me with you?"

Blizzerdd rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Junis laughs!

Kadesha peers quizzically at Ryever.

Aranrhod says, "He got something from Blizzerdd"

Junis says, "Yes, take the dwarf."

Aranrhod nods to Arimantis.

Ilvane asks, "He was being followed by a group of strange people, he doesn't know..can you blame him for being scared?"

Ilvane grins.

Ryever asks, "You whom openly insult me? Whose lack of faith burns as brightly as the mountain fires?"

Blizzerdd says, "That may be warrented."

Ryever says, "I have much to prove to you, but you will have to wait."

Junis says, "She can use the truth."

Arimantis snuggles up to Ilvane.

You weep softly, quiet tears falling from your eyes.



Button Link to Thurfel Main