Tombs & Bones
Volnes, day 13 of the month Phoenatos in the year 5101

[Icemule Mausoleum, Main Room]
Archways lead off in three directions from the main chamber of the mausoleum. Snow, spilling in from the open entryway, makes the ground somewhat slick. In between the arches are lancet-shaped niches holding large earthenware vases. You also see some light leather, a woven cloak, a dagger, a skeleton and a large earthenware vase.
Also in the room: Galenok, Lord Lodayne, Ianivin, High Lady Kadesha
Obvious exits: northeast, northwest, out.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Shonison.

Ianivin asks, "Underground, maybe?"

Galenok searches around for a moment.

Lodayne bows to Shonison.
Shonison bows to Lodayne.

Lodayne says, "grand chamber not here no mores"

Ianivin says, "Considering the grand chamber is gone.."

Ianivin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Galenok says, "apparently someone took a room? How strange"

Ianivin asks, "Sinkhole?"

Ianivin says, "Maybe the whole thing is caving in.."

Galenok says, "you'd have to be pretty amazing to be able to move a whole chamber"

You say, "He heard noises in the grand chamber and now it is gone."

Lodayne asks, "has anyones been down ta Thurfel's isle lately?"

Shonison says, "I was down there, it is quiet"

Ianivin says, "We may not want to be in here very long.."

Lodayne nods to Shonison.

Shonison says, "except for Sabitor hunting"

Lodayne chuckles.

Lodayne asks, "hunting Sabitor?"

Kadesha begins to twitch.

Lodayne grins.

Shonison chuckles.

Ianivin pokes his finger at a large earthenware vase.

You say, "Well, let's go back to town."

Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: High Lady Kadesha, Ianivin, Lord Lodayne, Galenok, High Lord Shonison, Brandain, Roile who is kneeling
Obvious paths: north.

Lodayne nods.

You say, "The grand chamber is gone."

Kadesha sighs.

Brandain scratches his ear.

(Brandain arches an eyebrow inquisitively.)

Kadesha says, "Iscikella"

You say, "What he heard was noises from the south in the stillness of the air."

You say, "Thaleles."

You sigh.

Kadesha asks, "didnt she say Thurfel had to die for her move the tomb?"

You say, "I'm going to the island."

You say, "She didn't move the tomb that we know."

Kadesha says, "well I know but"

You say, "All we know is the chamber is blocked."

[Thurfel's Keep]
A pulsating green and yellow mist fills this room, making it nearly impossible to see anything further than your own hand. There doesn't appear to be any reason for the fog or the slowly dancing lights within it, but it does bear a rather pleasant light citrus smell.
Obvious exits: south.
Lodayne, Ianivin and Kadesha followed.

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Lodayne asks, "din't that mist used ta just cover the ground?"

Lodayne squints.

You say, "Looks the same."

A deranged sentry charges in, shouting a warning!

Lodayne shrugs.

Lodayne nods.

High Lord Shonison's group just arrived.

Shonison nods to you.

A deranged sentry lumbers in.

You say, "The Grand Chamber of the Mausoleum is gone."

You flail your arms about.

Shonison grins.

You say, "Thaleles heard noises."

You say, "And then the chamber is gone."

Shonison says, "aye"

Lodayne asks, "Isci, might check that door in the floor?"

Lodayne furrows his brow.

You say, "I don't think that would do anything but we can. Course, I can't find that fast."

You say, "I just wander till I find it."

Lodayne nods.

[Thurfel's Keep]
Oddly, set into the floor is a huge iron door banded with brass. Considering its strange placement, it might lead to a lower level in the keep. Perhaps crafted as some bad joke, a multitude of doorknobs, handles and latches cover the door. You also see a deranged sentry and a deranged sentry.
Obvious exits: east, northwest.
Galenok, Shonison, Lodayne, Ianivin and Kadesha followed.

A deranged sentry swings a pearlescent abalone-hafted halberd at Kadesha!
AS: +112 vs DS: +761 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +53 = -569
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Lodayne says, "here tis"

You point at an iron door.

A deranged sentry lumbers in.

A deranged sentry swings a pearlescent abalone-hafted halberd at Ianivin!
AS: +112 vs DS: +250 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +100 = -11 A clean miss.
Abalone-hafted halberd clashes with ora shield!
You say, "But I don't think anything about it."

pull door
I'm afraid that you can't pull that.

You shake your head.

You say, "No different"

Shonison says, "I wonder if Rills will be out tonight"

Lodayne seems to be trying to figure out how to turn a thin wooden latch.

Lodayne says, "nope, still stuck"

Ianivin seems to be trying to figure out how to turn a fractured ruby doorknob.

Galenok just tried to pull an iron door.

You say, "I don't think that has anything to do with it somehow."

[Thurfel's Keep]
A pulsating green and yellow mist fills this room, making it nearly impossible to see anything further than your own hand. There doesn't appear to be any reason for the fog or the slowly dancing lights within it, but it does bear a rather pleasant light citrus smell.
Obvious exits: south.
Galenok, Shonison, Lodayne, Ianivin and Kadesha followed.

You say, "I guess should go back to town."

You say, "Darn, we weren't fast enough."

Kadesha asks, "shall I?"

Kadesha asks, "werent fast enough for what?"

You say, "To get to the mausoleum."

You say, "To see what was happening."

Kadesha sighs.

Lodayne asks, "was Thaleles in the grand chamber?"

Lodayne cocks his head at you.

You nod to Lodayne.

A deranged sentry lumbers in.

Lodayne shudders.

You say, "But he scampered out quick."

Lodayne says, "oh my"

A deranged sentry swings a pearlescent abalone-hafted halberd at Kadesha!
AS: +102 vs DS: +761 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +44 = -588
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Shonison says, "lucky"

Kadesha says, "good"

You say, "And that is when sent me a thought."

Lodayne wipes the sweat from his brow.

Lodayne says, "phew"

You say, "Saying there were noises."

A deranged sentry lumbers south.

Galenok nods.

Kadesha asks, "town then?"

Kadesha says, "use my favor, save yer sick"

You concentrate on the Locate Person spell...
You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and a vision of Mehlah's surroundings fills your mind...
...[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
...The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Tly disk, the Sherysse disk, the Eclesiustionis disk, some light leather and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
...Also here: Brakhar, Mehlah, Onichild, Ichiko, Kleyn, Jarlstrom, Elaessa who is sitting, Svetya who is sitting, Zacciwie, Sabitor, Yumir who is sitting, Haldene who is sitting, Lord Tly, Kaenar who is sitting, High Lord Vrell, Silvanostar who is sitting, Lady Rubysaigh, Eclesiustionis, Rhapsity, Lady Eleana, Sorani, Lord Zosopage, Lady Sherysse, Lord Glorthyndle who is sitting, Lord Redem, Cebastien who is lying down, Cullinan, Elanella who is sitting
...Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

You say, "Mehlah."

You say, "Centre."

Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Sherysse disk, the Eclesiustionis disk, some light leather and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Pinacle, Mehlah, Ichiko, Kleyn, Jarlstrom, Elaessa who is sitting, Svetya who is sitting, Zacciwie, Sabitor, Yumir who is sitting, Haldene, Kaenar who is sitting, Silvanostar who is sitting, Lady Rubysaigh, Eclesiustionis, Rhapsity, Lady Eleana, Sorani, Lord Zosopage, Lady Sherysse, Lord Glorthyndle who is sitting, Lord Redem, Cebastien who is lying down, Cullinan, Elanella who is sitting
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.
Galenok, Shonison, Lodayne, Ianivin and Kadesha followed.

Zacciwie says, "it was probably a bad tart you ate before you went to sleep"

Zacciwie nods.

You ask, "Mehlah, are ye allright?"

Jarlstrom says, "ifn dey bringin it dey betta bring it swingin"

Jarlstrom strikes a heroic pose.

Redem grins.

Mehlah says in a strained voice, 'The fires come!'

You say, "The grand chamber of the Mausoleum disappeared."

Galenok grins at Jarlstrom.

Zacciwie scoffs.

Sabitor says, "He speaking of repenting again."

Sabitor raises an eyebrow.

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Ichiko glances at you.

Suddenly Haxley appears in the room holding onto a ring he has just placed on his finger.

Eleana asks, "repent of what?"

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Haxley blinks.

Zacciwie says, "flames..."

Dajamar smiles quietly to himself.

Zacciwie waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

You ask, "Mehlah, do ye know what happened, why the chamber was blocked?"

Sabitor asks, "What if we refuse to repent?"

Kadesha glances at Vazridth.

Mehlah exclaims, "Fire!"

(Ianivin squints and rubs his hands together.)

Kadesha glances at Dajamar.

Vazridth grins.

Mehlah exclaims, "Death!"

Arias leans on Sabitor.

Jarlstrom says, "me hafs nuffin ta repent"

Mehlah exclaims, "Destruction!"

Sabitor blinks at Mehlah.

Ichiko asks, "Mausoleum?"

You ask, "Whose death?"

Mehlah exclaims, "The end of everything!"

You hear the voice of Haxley say, "Sounds like a rogue who enjoys blowing up boxes..."

You hear someone snicker.

You nod to Ichiko.

Redem shrugs.

Dajamar says, "and still....they come"

You say, "The Grand Chamber is blocked."

Dajamar smiles quietly to himself.

Jarlstrom just went east.

Lord Dajamar just went west.

Mehlah just marched away moving east.

Ichiko asks, "In the temple?"

Sabitor just went east.

Beneficent just went east.

[Icemule Trace, East Road]
A pair of halfling guards lean back against the archway of the bright blue building housing the Icemule Trace branch of the First Elanith Bank. One guard seems to be dozing on his stool, while the other keeps a close and wary eye on the traffic flowing past. You also see the Tly disk and an old beer barrel.
Also here: Sabitor, Mehlah, Lord Tly
Obvious paths: south, east, west.
Galenok, Shonison, Lodayne, Ianivin and Kadesha followed.

Ichiko just arrived.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

You notice a vein pulsing in Sabitor's forehead.

Ruarie just arrived.

You ask, "Mehlah, do ye know about the chamber?"

Kadesha says, "I ain repentin dernits"

Kadesha stamps her feet.

Mehlah asks, "What chamber?"

Haxley asks, "And which god demands we repent?"

Haxley cocks his head at Mehlah.

Ianivin asks, "Repent to whom?"

Haxley glances at Ianivin.

Haxley gives Ianivin a little prod between the shoulder blades.

Ruarie just arrived.

You say, "The grand chamber of the mausoleum."

You say, "It's gone, blocked."

Sabitor says, "I doubt this old fool knows anything more than what his 'master' told him."

Sabitor glances at you.

Ichiko asks, "In the graveyard..?"

Sabitor begins to twitch.

Ianivin nods to Ichiko.

You hear the faint thoughts of Vazridth touch your mind:
"So good to see you again Mi'Lady"

Lodayne nods to Ichiko.

Mehlah shows Ruarie his large sign.

Ichiko frowns.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Ilvane says, "Evening everyone.."

Ruarie chuckles.

Shonison asks, "what does that sign say?"

Sabitor sighs.

Ilvane squints at Mehlah.

Ruarie says, "repent"

Haxley asks, "To who?"

Lodayne smiles at Ilvane.

Haxley stares at Mehlah.

Mehlah shows Shonison his large sign.

Sabitor nods to Ilvane.

Ilvane nods to Lodayne in greeting.

Lodayne bows to Ilvane.

Shonison says, "I see"

Ruarie says, "him"

You ask, "Mehlah where are the fires coming from?"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Ianivin says, "I'm quite content with everything I have done with my life."

Galenok nods to Ilvane in greeting.

Ruarie says, "repent to him probably"

Mehlah exclaims, "The fires come!"

Ruarie just went west.

Ianivin says, "I see no reason to repent."

Ilvane nods to Galenok in greeting.

Sabitor frowns.

Ianivin asks, "Whose fire?"

Mehlah exclaims, "Make your peace Ianivin!"

Mehlah says, "You die soon."

Sabitor glances at Ianivin.

You focus your mind on Vazridth and think:
"Well, can't say seeing any snake pleases me right now."

Haxley begins chuckling at Shonison.

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Ilvane glances at Mehlah.

Kadesha says, "I might have a thing or two ta repent about but, ain gonna be to no snakes"

Lodayne moves to stand in front of Ianivin.

Mehlah laughs manically.

You ask, "Why do ye say that?"

You blink at Mehlah.

Shonison asks, "why don't you fight instead of running around like this?"

Shonison glances at Mehlah.

You say, "Ye don't laugh like that."

Ianivin says, "I'm ready to leave this world, if I must."

Ilvane says, "Ah the bearer of glad tidings.."

Ilvane frowns at Mehlah.

Zacciwie just arrived.

(Iscikella steps back away from Mehlah.)

Lodayne tightens his grip on his vultite axe.

Kadesha glances at Mehlah.

Beagslave just arrived.

You hear the faint thoughts of Vazridth touch your mind:
"Mi'Lady..I must say I am truly offended. Why..After all we've been through together"

You whisper quietly to Ilvane, "The grand chamber of the Mausoleum is gone."

Sabitor raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

Ianivin says, "But I will not repent anything I have done."

Mehlah nods to Beagslave.

Ilvane whispers, "So I hear."

Mehlah exclaims, "I saw it in my dreams!"

Haxley asks, "The fires?"

Mehlah exclaims, "Master came to me!"

You ask, "What did ye see?"

Sabitor sighs.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Kadesha asks, "what master?"

Zacciwie says, "i saw in one of my dreams that i was ruler of all the lands. obviously thats not true"

Zacciwie stares off into space.

Haxley begins chuckling at Zacciwie.

Ilvane pokes Zacciwie in the ribs.

Galenok grins at Zacciwie.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Zacciwie says, "you repent"

Zacciwie waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

Lodayne waves to Zacciwie.
Zacciwie waves to Lodayne.

Ilvane says, "Mehlah, we have no need to repent. We have done nothing wrong."

Haxley says in Elven, "He's a bleedin' lunatic."

You ask, "Who is yer master?"

Mehlah paces back and forth.

You ask, "Mehlah?"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Mehlah says, "He is Master."

You touch Mehlah.

Ilvane asks, "He who?"

Mehlah shudders.

Sabitor asks, "And you are Slave?"

You ask, "He has no name?"

Sabitor smirks.

Ilvane asks, "What is his name?"

Lord Sothog just arrived.

Mehlah says, "His name is Master."

Kadesha asks, "what yer Master look like?"

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Mehlah looks puzzled.

Kadesha peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Haxley says, "Master...master..."

Haxley squints.

Haxley rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Vazridth just arrived.

Zacciwie stares off into space.

You ask, "So ye have never known another name for him?"

Ilvane asks, "What do they call him when they want him to come to them, master?"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Ilvane glances at Mehlah.

Sothog peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Beagslave says, "I want to repent"

You hear the faint thoughts of Shonison echo in your mind:
"ok everyone, Mehlah wants you all to repent your sins"

Sabitor raises an eyebrow in Beagslave's direction.

Ianivin whispers to the group, "I don't really like the looks of this.."

Lodayne cocks his head at Beagslave.

You ask, "Mehlah, ye have never known another name? Just master?"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Lady Angelrise just arrived.

Ianivin whispers to the group, "This smells.."

Mehlah nods to Ichiko.

Mehlah nods.

Angelrise gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Ilvane says, "He is touched by Zelia."

Ilvane flails her arms about.

You hear the faint thoughts of Glorthyndle echo in your mind:
"repent to whom?"

Ichiko furrows her brow.

You hear the faint thoughts of Femereff echo in your mind:
"I don't sin"

Angelrise begins to twitch.

You hear the faint thoughts of Thillieir echo in your mind:
"sins...what sins?..."

Sabitor says, "Likely."

Sabitor nods to Ilvane.

You say, "No, he is... afraid."

Angelrise coughs.

You look at Ilvane and shake your head.

Sothog says, "He's touched by something, all right."

Angelrise asks, "mm who?"

Sabitor says, "He seems to have no sense at all."

Sabitor snorts.

Mehlah says, "I am not afraid of anything."

Galenok whispers to the group, "what god do ye think refers to themselves as Master? surely not a kind one"

You hear the faint thoughts of Kleyn echo in your mind:
"What's a sin?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Indy echo in your mind:
"what be a sin? an' why would I do such a thing?"

Mehlah snarls menacingly!

You ask, "Ye're not?"

Angelrise squints at Mehlah.

Vazridth smirks.

Ilvane glances at Mehlah.

You say, "Ye seem to be before, Mehlah."

Sothog says, "I think that's his 'occupant' talking."

Haxley nods to Sothog.

Sabitor shakes his head.

You whisper, "Amasalen likely." to your group.

Mehlah says in a choked voice, 'Nice front Mehlah, but you best be afraid.'

Mehlah shudders.

Kadesha says, "what yer Master look like, Mehlah? sed ya saw him in dream"

Lady Atoyoz just arrived.

Ianivin frowns.

You rub Mehlah.

Angelrise gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow.

Vazridth grins.

Angelrise chuckles.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Sothog says, "Guess I was wrong."

Galenok asks, "huh?"

Sothog chuckles.

You ask, "Who speaks through Mehlah?"

Shonison says, "this is certainly strange"

Galenok nods to Shonison.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Angelrise says, "mm"

Angelrise nods to Shonison.

Mehlah says, "I don't see him, he just talks to me."

Kadesha frowns.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ianivin asks, "A name?"

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just arrived.

Ilvane glances at Mehlah.

Kadesha says, "said ya saw in dream"

You ask, "And tells ye to repent?"

Brandain just arrived.

Haxley squints.

Sothog gestures.

Ilvane says, "You are being far to clever to be crazy."

Ilvane squints at Mehlah.

Sabitor glances at Mehlah.

Mehlah asks, "Crazy?"

Angelrise mutters bats.

Skyfawn nods to Lodayne in greeting.

Mehlah asks, "I am?"

Angelrise hisses.

Ilvane nods to Mehlah.

You whisper quietly to Mehlah, "I know ye aren't crazy. Ye are scared."

Sabitor sighs.

You rub Mehlah.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

You whisper quietly to Mehlah, "I've been scared too."

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Angelrise asks, "to whom?"

Zacciwie mutters something about insanity.

Angelrise peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Ianivin sighs.

Ichiko checks her equipment, adjusting and rearranging her gear.

Vazridth examines his fingernails.

Ilvane says, "Mehlah, let your true soul shine through."

Sothog asks, "Penance? For what?"

Ilvane just tried to pull Mehlah towards her!

Sabitor says, "Wake up, you old fool... tell us what you know."

Sabitor pokes Mehlah in the ribs.

Sabitor mutters under his breath.

You say, "Don't do that, Sabitor."

Mehlah stares at Sabitor.

You look at Sabitor and shake your head.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Angelrise snickers.

Sabitor glances at Mehlah.

Zacciwie glances at Sabitor.

Mehlah trips Sabitor.

Zacciwie snickers.

Sabitor falls over.

You hear someone laugh.

(Ianivin mumbles to himself, "Time to see what all I've got now.. don't want to be caught off guard again.")

Atoyoz chuckles.

You cough.

Sabitor blinks.

Haxley comes out of hiding.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ilvane rolls Sabitor over.

Sabitor hits his head on a rock. He is stunned.

Angelrise starts chortling.

Zacciwie laughs!

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Haxley blinks.

Angelrise applauds Sabitor.

Atoyoz raises an eyebrow in Sabitor's direction.

Kadesha blinks.

Sothog asks, "Are the fires on their way, Mehlah?"

Haxley says, "That's not good."

Haxley begins chuckling at Sabitor.

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Atoyoz removes an oaken wand from in her spidersilk cloak.

Shonison asks, "where are the fires now?"

Atoyoz waves an oaken wand at Sabitor.
The glazed look leaves Sabitor.

Lodayne appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Sabitor groans.

Mehlah says, "The fires, they come Sabitor."

Zacciwie tries to pull Sabitor to his feet, but he is too heavy.

(Sabitor touches his head tenderly.)

Atoyoz put an oaken wand in her opal-clasped backpack.

Sabitor mutters under his breath.

Sabitor moves to a kneeling position.

Angelrise asks, "will they burn him first?"

Shonison asks, "which direction do they come from?"

Angelrise peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Ianivin just touched a glistening sharply-honed sabre.

Sabitor says, "Yes, so you've said."

Angelrise stares at Sabitor.

Zacciwie says, "and the melting snow will put them out"

Angelrise mutters sabitoy.

Haxley asks, "So do you listen to Yfa?"

Angelrise sticks out her tongue.

Haxley cocks his head at Mehlah.

Mehlah asks, "Who is Yfa?"

Atoyoz just kissed Sabitor on the forehead.

Haxley says, "That rules out that theory..."

Haxley stares off into space.

Sabitor winks at Atoyoz.

Sabitor stands up.

Sothog nods to Haxley.

Atoyoz smiles.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Ianivin says, "He doesn't know who 'Master' is."

Galenok says, "More likely to be Amasalen himself"

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Galenok glances at Mehlah.

You cough.

Angelrise faces Mehlah and shrieks at the top of her lungs.

Sabitor slaps himself on the forehead.

Angelrise exclaims, "bats!"

Angelrise stares at Mehlah.

Sothog nods to Haxley.

You blink at Angelrise.

Ilvane grins.

Angelrise mutters bats.

Haxley asks, "So who demands we repent then? The Executioner?"

Ianivin asks, "Afraid, are we?"

Angelrise scowls.

Ianivin peers quizzically at Angelrise.

Angelrise squints at Ianivin.

Mehlah whispers, "Fear is only a force, the obliteration of all is a much worse end."

Zacciwie says, "the 'Master'"

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

Beagslave exclaims, "I repent!"

You blink at Mehlah.

Angelrise says, "just pestered..."

Mehlah just marched away moving east.

Angelrise nods to Ianivin.

Sabitor just went east.

[Icemule Trace, East Road]
Merchants and adventurers crowd this gravel path, talking and laughing as they stroll along. Off to the south, a stately white dome rises high into the sky.
Also here: Sabitor, Mehlah
Obvious paths: south, east, west.
Galenok, Shonison, Lodayne, Ianivin and Kadesha followed.

Lady Ilvane just arrived.
Lady Atoyoz just arrived.
Lord Sothog just arrived.

Sabitor sighs.

Ichiko just arrived.
Haxley just arrived.
Brandain just arrived.
Sangradar just arrived.
Lady Angelrise just arrived.

You say, "Ye believe that will happen, Mehlah."

Angelrise rolls her eyes.

Sabitor asks, "Why don't you speak some sense?"

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just arrived.

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Vazridth just arrived.

You whisper quietly to Ilvane, "He's not crazy. Not after what he just said to me."

Mehlah says, "The fires came in my dreams."

Ilvane asks, "What good is repenting if we don't know what for?"

Ilvane glances at Mehlah.

Lodayne nods to Mehlah.

You say, "And what happened in yer dreams."

Lodayne asks, "what kinda fires?"

You say, "Ilvane understands dreams."

Lodayne asks, "from torches?"

You say, "Tell her."

Ilvane nods.

Ianivin says, "Because he says we're going to die."

You nod to Mehlah.

Vazridth glances at Ilvane.

Ilvane says, "Mehlah..I've had dreams as well.."

Mehlah says, "Everything"

Angelrise says, "mm sounds more like a nightmare to me.."

Ilvane says, "Only mine are of blood."

Mehlah says, "On fire"

Angelrise smiles at Mehlah.

(Vazridth chuckles softly.)

Ianivin says, "Guess he means repent to whomever."

Beagslave just arrived.

Ianivin gazes up into the heavens.

Angelrise asks, "perhaps I can help?"

Angelrise smirks.

Haxley says, "So are mine...save mine are of the town rebuilding."

Mehlah says, "Darkness"

Mehlah says, "Death"

Sothog whispers, "I'm beginning to suspsect what is going on... be careful of which side you ally with now. Neither may be the right choice, if my suspicion is correct."

Haxley says, "Fire."

Kadesha whispers, "which was?"

Mehlah says, "Famine"

Haxley nods to Mehlah.

Mehlah says, "Suffering"

Angelrise rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Atoyoz just hugged Ytassi.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Angelrise asks, "and bats?"

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Angelrise peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Kadesha exclaims, "Famine!"

Sangradar asks, "famine?"

Sabitor asks, "A premonition?"

Angelrise begins to twitch.

Zacciwie just arrived.

Sothog says, "It need not be your suffering, Mehlah."

Sabitor sighs.

Sangradar gulps.

Sangradar removes a fresh ginger cupcake from in his imflass haversack.

Ianivin says, "More like paranoia."

Sangradar places his hand on his ginger cupcake.

Kadesha says, "ok now if ya cut off the ale supply I gonna really be mad"

Sabitor glances at Ianivin.

Beagslave asks, "What happens once we repent?"

Sabitor grins wryly.

Mehlah shrugs.

Mehlah says, "No idea"

Sabitor chuckles.

Sabitor shakes his head.

Atoyoz raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

Mehlah says, "I was told to spread the message."

Angelrise asks, "Have you repented Mehlah?"

Beagslave says, "ah well, I repent anyway"

Vazridth just went west.

Sothog says, "Either your soul gets consumed, or you get enslaved, or some such thing."

Shonison says, "alright, call to arms"

Angelrise raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

You ask, "By the Master?"

You ask, "In a dream?"

You ask, "Or just a voice?"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Ianivin whispers to the group, "He's obviously convinced it'll be the end of everything for Icemule."

High Lord Shonison just went west.

You whisper, "He's not crazy. Not after what he just whispered to me." to your group.

Mehlah says in a strained voice, "Of course you repented Mehlah, you belong to me."

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Haxley blinks at Mehlah.

Sangradar's face turns slightly pale.

Sabitor blinks.

Ichiko blinks.

Haxley blinks at Mehlah.

You ask, "Who speaks now?"

Ilvane mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Sabitor says, "Hmm."

Atoyoz raises an eyebrow.

Sothog glares at Mehlah.

Grimfandel just arrived.

A wave of power flows out of Kadesha and toward Mehlah who is surrounded by a soft white light.

High Lord Wwyrmx just arrived.

Grimfandel nods to you in greeting.

Mehlah stares at Kadesha.

You ask, "Who speaks through Mehlah?"

Haxley says, "Evil."

You tighten your grip on your violet vultite falchion.

Haxley chuckles.

Kadesha rubs Mehlah gently.

Grimfandel says, "Ello Ma'am"

Angelrise asks, "So.. what -exactly- are we to repent for?"

Angelrise peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Grimfandel bows to Kadesha.
Grimfandel bows to Ilvane.

Kadesha curtsies to Grimfandel.

Mehlah says, "You simply do."

Ilvane smiles.

(Ianivin rests his hand on the hilt of his sabre.)

Wwyrmx asks, "To whom?"

Sothog says, "Bah."

You ask, "Amasalen do ye speak?"

Ilvane says, "That's what I want to know."

Angelrise asks, "what have each of us done that has offended your master?"

Angelrise peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Wwyrmx raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

Kadesha says, "I ain repentin ta no snakes"

Ilvane says, "I have done nothing wrong."

Ilvane grins.

Lady Amlaruil just arrived.

Kadesha stares at Mehlah.

Haxley asks in Elven, "Anyone taken him to Amasalen's shrine?"

Atoyoz asks, "I wish to repent Mehlah, can you help me?"

You look at Haxley and shake your head.

Angelrise says, "hmm..."

Sabitor peers quizzically at Atoyoz.

You blink at Atoyoz.

Kadesha blinks at Atoyoz.

Ilvane just hugged Grimfandel.

Mehlah asks, "How can I help you?"

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

You whisper quietly to Atoyoz, "Be careful."

Grimfandel smiles.

Sabitor says, "That is not wise, Atoyoz."

Grimfandel just hugged Ilvane.

Sothog says, "Your master is foolish. He think we do not look beneath the surface. But there is a hidden face to him that will soon be revealed."

Ilvane leans on Amlaruil.

Sothog chuckles.

Atoyoz says, "I don't know Mehlah."

Ilvane just tried to pull Atoyoz towards her!

Ianivin whispers to the group, "Let her do it.."

Mehlah paces back and forth.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Atoyoz says, "But I wish to know more."

You nod.

Brandain says, "I would be curious to know exactly what he has done to repent, since it seems he has."

Atoyoz says, "I wish to know how to repent."

Kadesha glances over at Atoyoz and winces.

Angelrise says, "She wishes to avoid whatever destruction awaits I suppose.."

Haxley asks in Elven, "Mehlah...if I could show you a statue of who I think your Master is, would you recognize him?"

Mehlah says, "The fires warped my dreams."

Lodayne whispers to the group, "I think she's fishing it out, I agree with Ianivin"

Mehlah says, "Even with open eyes."

Haxley asks, "Mehlah...if I could show you a statue of who I think your Master is, would you recognize him?"

Beagslave says, "I wish to know how to repent also"

Kadesha asks, "ya here what his master said?"

Amlaruil rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Mehlah says, "I see the flames"

Sangradar says, "got my falchion too"

Mehlah stares off into space.

Angelrise blinks.

Sabitor sighs.

Sabitor says, "Mehlah, you are hopeless."

Atoyoz asks, "Where are the flames?"

Mehlah exclaims, "They come!"

Sothog says, "It matters not. IF we continue to respond to the prodding of our puppeteers, doom will come either way."

Grimfandel asks something in Halfling.

You nod to Ilvane.

Haxley exclaims, "Who is they?!"

Angelrise asks, "Mehlah you speak in circles.. why does you master not explain himself?"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Angelrise mutters bats.

Wwyrmx asks, "Who comes?"

Angelrise begins to twitch.

Haxley glowers darkly at Mehlah.

Brakhar says, "I always find it interesting that people want us to repent and then are cryptic in how to go about it."

Zacciwie yawns.

Ryever just arrived.

Zacciwie just went west.

Amlaruil fidgets.

Sothog says, "But your master's plots will be laid bare, quite soon, I think."

Sothog chuckles.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just went west.

You nod.

Beagslave says, "Yes you ask us to repent, but wont tell us how."

Mehlah says in a strained voice, "Do you think I tell him anything?"

Sabitor smirks.

You say, "I doubt ye do."

Haxley says, "No."

Haxley snickers.

You ask, "But what will ye tell us?"

Ianivin asks, "Afraid to tell him?"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Wwyrmx says, "nope"

Sangradar says, "who are you that speaks"

You ask, "Through him?"

Sangradar squints at Mehlah.

Wwyrmx says, "Aye"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Ilvane nods to Sothog.

Wwyrmx says, "Thats the real question"

Wwyrmx nods.

Brakhar says, "I think his plan is to be bore us into repentance."

Sabitor smirks.

Sabitor says, "Then his plan is accomplished."

You hear the voice of Armaxis say, "The time draws nigh...the cleansing fires finally reach the frigid North. What is His shall be delivered."

Mehlah says, "In my waking moments, I see the outlines of fire all around."

Ianivin nods to Sabitor.

Ilvane whispers, "I'll be back."

Ichiko gasps.

Lady Ilvane just went south.

Sothog says, "Only to be taken from him, Armaxis."

Sabitor smirks.

You ask, "Around objects? Or people?"

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Angelrise says, "mm"

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Mehlah just marched away moving east.

You say, "These fires."

[Icemule Trace, East Road]
Crowds of adventurers flock along this main road, traveling back and forth between the East Gate and the Icemule town center. Young children run around, tugging at travellers' coattails as they hawk cheap gems. A rather squat wooden building sits comfortably on the north side of the road.
Also here: Mehlah
Obvious paths: east, west.
Galenok, Lodayne, Ianivin and Kadesha followed.

Lady Atoyoz just arrived.
Lady Angelrise just arrived.
Brandain just arrived.
Grimfandel just arrived.
Lord Sothog just arrived.
Journeyman Lealand just arrived.
High Lord Wwyrmx just arrived.
Ichiko just arrived.

Angelrise stares at Mehlah.

You ask, "Mehlah?"

Sabitor just arrived.

Sabitor sighs.

Mehlah asks, "What?"

Ryever just arrived.

Angelrise asks, "to whom?"

Angelrise flails her arms about.

Angelrise mutters bats.

You ask, "Ye see these fires about objects?"

You ask, "Or people?"

Lord Ganan just arrived.

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Sothog asks, "Or are the fires borne?"

Beagslave just arrived.

Mehlah says, "Everything."

You say, "The ones ye see in yer waking moments..."

Ianivin whispers to the group, "Need to work on perfecting the strategic flank, just in case."

You say, "Ah..."

You hear the voice of Armaxis say, "Words are useless against the faithful's might. Draw your weapons, and add to the blood which shall flow through the streetsss." The voice fades off to the west, its quiet laughter echoing along the road, "The time is now."

Sabitor furrows his brow.

Kadesha grumbles.

Ichiko frowns.

Mehlah rubs his eyes. You notice his eyelids are signed.

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Atoyoz raises an eyebrow.

Sabitor glances at Mehlah.

Sangradar just arrived.

Grimfandel blinks.
Lealand blinks.

Galenok raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

(Iscikella gazes at Mehlah.)

Angelrise strides over to stand before Mehlah.

Sothog says, "Remind me to naii that one's skin to a wall one of these days."

Angelrise squints at Mehlah.

Ianivin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Mehlah says, "Fire"

You ask, "May I see yer eyes, Mehlah?"

Angelrise asks, "close your eyes for a moment would you?"

You see Mehlah Lurison the Halfling.
He appears to be in his 90's, has receding white hair, brown eyes, and pale skin.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a large sign in his right hand.
He is wearing some ragged canvas trousers patched on both knees, a braided rope belt, a threadbare brown wool cloak, and some braided rope sandals.

Angelrise smiles at Mehlah.

Kadesha rubs Mehlah gently.

Sangradar says, "I suppose I would be screaming repent myself if I were of two souls in one body"

Mehlah closes his eyes for a moment.

Sangradar rubs Mehlah gently.

Sabitor peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Angelrise says, "hmm"

Angelrise says, "I can't read it"

Angelrise mutters under her breath.

Sabitor leans forward.

Sothog says, "NOr can I."

Angelrise says, "blasted bats"

Sabitor squints at Mehlah.

Angelrise glowers.

Wwyrmx asks, "Would you like relief from he who binds your soul?"

Ianivin says, "Looks like he has been around fire.."

Galenok peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Kadesha says, "singed I believe"

Ianivin says, "Looks a little singed to me."

Mehlah nods to Kadesha.

Sothog says, "Ah."

Angelrise coughs.

Angelrise says, "ahh"

Angelrise examines her fingernails.

Galenok grins.

Mehlah stares off into space.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

(Iscikella touches the edges of Mehlah's eyelids gently.)

Tarrius just arrived.

You ask, "Did something burn ye?"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Ianivin says, "Looks like it."

Wwyrmx asks, "To whom are you suggesting we repent?"

Wwyrmx raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

Sabitor asks, "Do you see fire now, Mehlah? Am I on fire?"

Brandain just went west.

Sabitor smirks.

Tarrius says, "Repent to Nevea"

Tarrius smirks.

Angelrise says, "he hasn't a clue"

Angelrise stares at Mehlah.

Mehlah says, "Everything."

Mehlah nods to Sabitor.

Sangradar asks, "What have we done that we should repent for?"

Sabitor blinks.

Sangradar raises an eyebrow in Mehlah's direction.

Journeyman Lealand just went east.

Sothog says, "Penance cannot happen if one does not know the sin."

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes Sabitor!
... 15 points of damage!
Burst of flames char forehead a crispy black.
He is stunned!

Ryever laughs!

Sothog mutters under his breath.

Grimfandel says something in Halfling.

Atoyoz cowers.

Angelrise snickers.

Ichiko's jaw drops.

High Lord Shonison's group just arrived.

Grimfandel rubs Sabitor gently.

Wwyrmx asks, "Anyone have minor water or holy water?"

Ryever says, "Oh now that was rich."

Galenok glances at Sabitor.

Ianivin says, "Erm.."

Wwyrmx gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Wwyrmx gestures at Sabitor.
Nothing happens.

Ryever asks, "Ask and ye shall recieve?"

Shonison says, "we will stay with this group for now"

Sabitor groans.

Angelrise says, "aww.. Sabitoy.."

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Sothog searches around for a moment.

Trizo nods.

You take a quick appraisal of Sabitor and find that he has minor lacerations about the head and a possible mild concussion.
He is bleeding slightly from the head.

Trizo begins to twitch.

You meditate over Sabitor.
Sabitor's head damage is transferred to you.

(Sabitor touches his forehead tenderly.)

Sabitor cringes.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Tarrius asks, "What's written on the sign?"

Sabitor says, "Ah, thank you, Iscikella.."

Sabitor frowns.

Mehlah says in a strained voice, "Ask and recieve my blessing Sabitor."

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Trizo nods.

Wwyrmx asks, "Repent?"

Wwyrmx grins.

Sabitor begins to twitch.

You ask, "That is a blessing?"

You cock your head at Mehlah.

Grimfandel frowns.

You ask, "The fires?"

Mehlah shows Tarrius his large sign.

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Skyfawn.

Tarrius nods to Mehlah.

Sabitor says, "If that was your blessing, I will never repent."

Wwyrmx gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Wwyrmx gestures at Mehlah.

Wwyrmx rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Sabitor scowls.

Sothog says, "No idea where that fireball came from."

Sothog mutters under his breath.

Kadesha says, "Mehlah? I really dislike your master"

Ryever chuckles.

Tarrius asks, "Repent for what, and to whom?"

Ryever just went west.

Atoyoz asks, "What blessing do you offer?"

Kadesha glances over at Atoyoz and winces.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Mehlah just marched away moving east.

Grimfandel asks, "Mehlah could yeh show me yer sign?"

Sabitor just went east.
Sangradar just went east.

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Lady Atoyoz just went east.

Sothog says, "Bah! This one babbles to distract us while our enemy positions his forces around us."

High Lord Shonison's group just went east.
High Lady Kadesha just went east.
Lord Lodayne just went east.

[Icemule Trace, East Road]
Short, sturdy buildings line both sides of the road here, providing homes to the merchants of Icemule Trace. A gnarled and twisted tree guards the south edge of the road, its roots snaking along the dirt road underfoot. Beneath the tree, a scattering of leaves litter the ground. You also see the Atoyoz disk, the Sangradar disk, a halfling wizard and a snow-covered cottage with a placard painted with symbols of Voaris and Laethe.
Also here: Lord Lodayne, High Lady Kadesha, Trizo, High Lord Shonison, Lady Atoyoz, Sangradar, Sabitor, Mehlah
Obvious paths: south, east, west.
Galenok and Ianivin followed.

Lady Angelrise just arrived.
Ichiko just arrived.
High Lord Wwyrmx just arrived.
Lord Sothog just arrived.

Sabitor glances at Mehlah.

Grimfandel just arrived.
Tarrius just arrived.

Wwyrmx asks, "Is he your master by choice Mehlah?"

Sabitor frowns.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just arrived.
Lord Ganan just arrived.

"Tarts?" the halfling wizard exclaims in disdain. "That's about the worst food there is. I'd rather eat a troll king leg than one of them tarts!"

You ask, "Mehlah, ye were given the blessing of fire? Is that it?"

Angelrise stares at a halfling wizard.
Angelrise waves a hand at the halfling wizard, shooing it off.

Mehlah says, "I did nothing."

Kadesha smiles at Mehlah.

Sothog says, "So you didn't repent."

Angelrise turns to face Mehlah.

A halfling wizard grumbled his way south.

Ryever just arrived.

Sangradar moves to stand behind Mehlah.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just went west.

Sothog says, "Penance is an act. You did nothing. Therefore you did not repent."

Angelrise says, "His master seems to believe he has..."

A colorful flare rises into the air high above Icemule Trace.

Sothog says, "Perhaps."

A colorful flare rises into the air high above Icemule Trace.

Ianivin shifts his weight.

Mehlah says in a strained voice, "The fool knows nothing"

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You whisper quietly to Mehlah, "I believe ye are very scared, I understand."

A colorful flare rises into the air high above Icemule Trace.

A wave of power flows out of Kadesha and toward Mehlah who is surrounded by a soft white light.

Sothog says, "Better be sure."

Atoyoz says, "Then tell us."

(Ichiko steps over to a pair of young elven women standing nearby and whispers 'Check the gates, but be careful')

Sothog chuckles.

Mehlah shudders.

Beagslave just arrived.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Mehlah peers quizzically at Kadesha.

Sothog gestures.
Casually Sothog pushes his finger into his eye socket. After a moment to get proper leverage, he pops the eyeball from his skull, sending it tumbling in your direction. Suddenly a couple of small batlike wings pop from its bloody sides and it begins to hover just out of reach, looking about.

Wwyrmx asks, "Do you know anything of an old staff Mehlah?"

Sabitor glances at Mehlah.

Angelrise asks, "Does the act repentance precede possession?"

Angelrise peers quizzically at Mehlah.

Wwyrmx smiles at Mehlah.

Angelrise stares off into space.

Sothog seems to be concentrating on something.
The floating eye heads east.

Sothog seems to be concentrating on something.

Sabitor says, "I don't think this old one knows anything. He's just a shell that his master is using."

Kadesha says, "Mehlah I mean ye no harm"

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just arrived.

You say, "No one means ye any harm, Mehlah."

Grimfandel says something in Halfling.

Kadesha says, "l I belive Voln and Liabo could free you of your master, Mehlah"

Iscikella smiles softly at Mehlah.

Angelrise asks, "then why won't his master make himself known?"

Wwyrmx says, "He seems to try to talk in his old form though"

Sothog seems to be concentrating on something.

Lady Kisharra just arrived.

Shonison chuckles.

Sabitor says, "He's likely some old tartbaker, taken by this master."

Angelrise gazes up into the heavens.

Sabitor smirks.

Kisharra waves to Atoyoz.

Sothog seems to be concentrating on something.

Sabitor begins to twitch.

Sothog seems to be concentrating on something.

the Legendary Lord Syberus just arrived.

Angelrise mutters bats.

Syberus says, "Ok here's the thing"

Sothog seems to be concentrating on something.

Shonison reaches out and holds Syberus's hand.

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Angelrise shifts her weight.

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Sabitor sighs.

Sothog seems to be concentrating on something.
Sothog seems to be concentrating on something.

Angelrise gawks at Mehlah.

Sothog seems to be concentrating on something.

Mehlah just marched away moving east.

Sothog seems to be concentrating on something.
A disembodied, floating eye enters the room.

Sabitor just went east.

[Icemule Trace, East Gate]
A layer of dust swirls around the ground, stirred up by the trampling feet of the crowds passing in and out of a tall gate. A group of halfling children play a game by the gate, daring each other to run out into the wilds beyond. You also see an old beer barrel.
Also here: Sabitor, Mehlah
Obvious paths: west.
Lodayne, Kadesha, Galenok and Ianivin followed.

Ryever just arrived.
Grimfandel just arrived.

Mehlah went through a tall gate.

Rorac's group just arrived.
Sangradar just arrived.
High Lord Wwyrmx just arrived.

Rorac removes a rolaren waraxe from in his bear-hide mantle.

Sabitor went through a tall gate.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just arrived.
Lord Sothog just arrived.
Lord Ganan just arrived.

Rorac removes a mithril-bound vultite kite shield from in his bear-hide mantle.

Ichiko just arrived.
Lady Angelrise just arrived.

[Mountainside, Snow Drifts]
A high cliff towers before you, impassable but for the rubble of an ancient landslide. Among the boulders and strewn rocks, a trail is visible twisting up the mountainside.
Obvious paths: southwest.
Lodayne, Kadesha, Galenok and Ianivin followed.

Ianivin removes a glistening sharply-honed sabre from in his leather sheath.

Rorac's group just arrived.

Ianivin slings an ora shield off from over his shoulder.

Ryever just arrived.
Grimfandel just arrived.

Rorac's group climbed up a twisted trail.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just arrived.
High Lord Wwyrmx just arrived.

High Lord Wwyrmx climbed up a twisted trail.

Lord Ganan just arrived.

Ryever climbed up a twisted trail.

You concentrate on the Locate Person spell...
Cast at what?

Sabitor just arrived.

Grimfandel climbed up a twisted trail.

Ichiko just arrived.

Sabitor says, "He has gone."

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

You say, "Huhm..."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Ichiko removes an inky black ora broadsword from in her leather sheath.

Skyfawn asks, "where you going?"

Ichiko slings an ora shield off from over her shoulder.

Ryever just arrived.
Ryever just went southwest.

[Icemule Trace, Exterior]
A chill wind blows down from beyond the glacier, rustling the sparse clumps of grass along the ground. The high walls of Icemule Trace tower overhead, muffling the noises of the town beyond. You also see an East Gate guard and a tall gate.
Also here: Sabitor, Ryever
Obvious paths: east.
Skyfawn, Lodayne, Kadesha, Galenok and Ianivin followed.

Lord Sothog just arrived.

The East Gate guard takes Sabitor's silver and waves him toward the gate.

Sabitor went through a tall gate.

Ichiko just arrived.

Ryever appears to be checking his pockets for something, but finds them empty.

The East Gate guard says, "Well Iscikella, that's enough for you so you can go on through, but your friends will have to pay their own way.

Ryever gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Ryever gestures.
Ryever becomes blurred, and then vanishes!

[Icemule Trace, East Gate]
A layer of dust swirls around the ground, stirred up by the trampling feet of the crowds passing in and out of a tall gate. A group of halfling children play a game by the gate, daring each other to run out into the wilds beyond. You also see an old beer barrel.
Also here: Sabitor
Obvious paths: west.

Sabitor mutters something about fireballs.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn came through a tall gate.
the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just went west.

You notice Sabitor sneak in around behind you.

Ianivin came through a tall gate.

Lord Sothog came through a tall gate.
Ichiko came through a tall gate.
You concentrate on the Locate Person spell...
You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and a vision of Mehlah's surroundings fills your mind...
...[Icemule Trace, East Road]
...A pair of halfling guards lean back against the archway of the bright blue building housing the Icemule Trace branch of the First Elanith Bank. One guard seems to be dozing on his stool, while the other keeps a close and wary eye on the traffic flowing past. You also see an old beer barrel with some stuff on it.
...Also here: Mehlah
...Obvious paths: south, east, west.

Galenok came through a tall gate.
Lord Lodayne came through a tall gate.

Damsall just arrived.

Sothog says, "Well, that was productive."

Sothog coughs.

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
The cobblestone road ends at the large western gate here. Through the gate you see vast plains of grass about as tall as a halfling, with very few trees for cover. You also see an old beer barrel.
Also here: Trizo, the Legendary Lord Syberus, High Lord Shonison
Obvious paths: north, south, east.
Ianivin, Lodayne and Galenok followed.

High Lord Shonison's group just went south.

You hear the voice of Sabitor ask, "Where is he?"

You concentrate on the Locate Person spell...
You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and a vision of Mehlah's surroundings fills your mind...
...[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
...The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Ganan disk, the Ruarie disk, the Eclesiustionis disk, some light leather and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
...Also here: Mehlah, Ichiko, Lord Ganan, Saede, Swiftstar, Apprentice Sykre, Foltmer, Yumir, Rimonna, Komate, Varcrez, Javeir, Rhapsity, Lord Indy, Haldene who is sitting, Elanella, Banished who is lying down, Lord Glorthyndle who is sitting, Lord Erestor who is sitting, Puge who is sitting, Paladrin who is sitting, Talroth, Eclesiustionis
...Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Ganan disk, the Ruarie disk, the Eclesiustionis disk, some light leather and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: High Lord Wwyrmx, Mehlah, Ichiko, Lord Ganan, Saede, Swiftstar, Apprentice Sykre, Foltmer, Yumir, Rimonna, Komate, Varcrez, Javeir, Rhapsity, Lord Indy, Haldene who is sitting, Elanella, Banished who is lying down, Lord Glorthyndle who is sitting, Lord Erestor who is sitting, Puge who is sitting, Paladrin who is sitting, Talroth, Eclesiustionis
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.
Ianivin, Lodayne and Galenok followed.

Komate snaps his fingers.

Mehlah waves a large sign around.

Damsall just arrived.
High Lady Kadesha just arrived.
Lady Angelrise just arrived.
Lord Sothog just arrived.
Neco just arrived.
Ryever just arrived.

You point at Mehlah.

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "Ah..."

Mehlah exclaims, "Repent!"

Ichiko blinks.

Ryever doesn't look so good.

Angelrise snaps her fingers.

You hear the voice of Komate say, "ew"

Swiftstar turns towards Mehlah and renders a sharp salute with his gilded vultite longsword.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You ask, "Ryever, something wrong?"

Ianivin whispers to the group, "He gave us the slip.."

You cock your head at Ryever.

Neco says, "repent ? sounds like fighting words to me"

Angelrise says, "Mehlah.. you are akin to speaking to a wheel"

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "We refuse to repent."

Yumir cocks his head at Mehlah.

Mehlah just marched away moving north.

Angelrise stares off into space.

Grimfandel blinks.

Grimfandel just went north.
Ryever just went north.
Swiftstar just went north.
High Lady Kadesha just went north.
Damsall just went north.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
Crowds of people bustle up this road, on their way to one place or another. Several groups of warriors stride to the north, clad in warm furs and mufflers, while others in cassocks and robes walk more slowly, making signs of blessing at expectant women and small children. You also see a forlorn abbess.
Also here: Damsall, High Lady Kadesha, Swiftstar, Ryever, Grimfandel, Sabitor, Mehlah
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.
Sothog, Ianivin, Lodayne and Galenok followed.

The forlorn abbess sighs and says, "Ah, if only they had listened to me. Alas, years have passed and I mourn them still."

Lady Angelrise just arrived.
Beagslave just arrived.
Ichiko just arrived.

Ryever says, "Nothing you'd care to hear about, I'm sure."

Lord Ganan just arrived.

Sabitor says, "We will never repent to your master."

Sabitor glares at Mehlah.

Swiftstar whispers, "mind if i join ye?"

You ask, "Mehlah, are ye trying to take us somewhere?"

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "Brave words, brave words indeed."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Drawing a worn leather-bound prayerbook from her robes, the forlorn abbess pauses briefly to look up a passage, then carefully puts her prayerbook away.

You whisper quietly to Swiftstar, "Don't mind but realize have no idea where I'm going."

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Swiftstar nods to you.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just arrived.

Grimfandel whispers, "how did he get back into town?"

Ianivin places his hand on his Ronan medallion.

Mehlah says, "The fires come."

Sothog says, "The master that wears two faces shall not prevail."

Swiftstar whispers, "neither do i so its all good"

Angelrise begins to twitch as she glances at Ianivin.

Sothog chuckles.

Mehlah says, "Your doom comes."

You say, "So many have said, Mehlah."

You nod to Mehlah.

A forlorn abbess wandered south.

Astria asks, "whats this?"

Angelrise says, "bats"

Mehlah slips away.

You sigh.

Sothog mutters under his breath.

Ichiko asks, "Lady Niima, give your mercy to this poor soul..?"

You say, "Gone."

Sabitor says, "Sneaky old halfling."

Ichiko blinks.

Angelrise begins to twitch.

Sothog says, "Again."

Swiftstar scratches his chin.

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Angelrise says, "mm"

Ryever chuckles.

Sabitor says, "I don't know how he snuck a foot in to trip me."

Grimfandel snaps his fingers.

Sabitor sighs.

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see a wrought-iron gate.
Obvious paths: north.
Sothog, Swiftstar, Ichiko, Ianivin, Lodayne and Galenok followed.

You say, "Just too noisy there."

Sothog nods to you.
Swiftstar nods to you.
Swiftstar nods to Ichiko.

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You concentrate on the Organ Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your abdomen feels better.

Ianivin leans on his sabre.

You say, "The grand chamber is gone."

Ianivin gazes up into the heavens.

Lodayne nods.

Ichiko asks, "Did I hear rightly, that Thurfel was sighted nearby?"

Swiftstar asks, "Gone?"

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You look at Ichiko and shake your head.

Sothog says, "So I heard."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Kadesha.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Zacciwie came through a wrought-iron gate.
the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn came through a wrought-iron gate.

Sothog says, "Someone's quite interested in our activities at the moment."

Swiftstar asks, "how could the grand chamber be gone?"

Lodayne kneels down.

Ianivin says, "Don't know.."

Lodayne leans on his machete.

Sothog asks, "Sealed off?"

You say, "It's blocked."

Ianivin says, "It just.. is."

Ianivin nods to Swiftstar.

You nod.

Swiftstar nods.

You say, "Noises came from it."

You say, "And then no entrance."

You say, "Gone."

Swiftstar nods.

Skyfawn asks, "what grand chamber?"

Swiftstar says, "the one in the mausoleum"

Swiftstar nods to Skyfawn.

You say, "the grand chamber of the mausoleum."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You say, "Where the tomb used to be."

Swiftstar nods to Ichiko.

(Iscikella rubs her temples.)

Skyfawn asks, "it is gone?"

Kadesha tries to pull Lodayne to his feet, but he is too heavy.

Ianivin nods to Skyfawn.

Swiftstar says, "sealed off"

Zacciwie asks, "wasn't it said that the tomb was a key?"

Skyfawn paces back and forth.

Skyfawn nods.

Galenok whispers to the group, "would they be trying to seal something in the chamber?"

Kadesha pulls Lodayne to his feet.
Kadesha just tried to pull Lodayne towards her!

Kadesha flails her arms about.

Sothog says, "Or to seal something out of the chamber..."

Skyfawn just hugged Kadesha.

Skyfawn says, "maybe the tomb is back in there"

Sothog says, "Hard to say which, at the moment."

Ianivin asks, "Did anyone look around on the other side of the mausoleum?"

You concentrate on the Locate Person spell...
You gesture into the air.
Your vision begins to become murky and clouded. You have a sensation of rapidly passing distance. Eventually your sight begins to clear and a vision of Yfa's surroundings fills your mind...
...[Mausoleum, Grand Chamber]
...The chamber is large, but quite simple, evidently designed to hold the large tomb resting upon the darkened soil of the floor. Great care was evidently put into the craftsmanship of the tomb, its form elegant and worthy of a hero.
...Also in the room: Yfa
...Obvious exits: south.

You say, "Yfa."

Galenok nods to Swiftstar.

Skyfawn asks, "where?"

You say, "She is in the Grand Chamber."

Sothog says, "I think this may have something to do with the visitation of a certain Voln monk."

Sothog says, "Or, not."

Zacciwie says, "i bet Yfa is at work and doesn't wany anybody to bother her"

You say, "I am going to try and fog there."

Skyfawn gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Skyfawn gestures into the air.
Skyfawn momentarily gets a faroff look in her eyes, and then returns to normal.

Sothog mutters under his breath.

You concentrate on the Transference spell...
You gesture into the air.
A silvery fog envelopes you. You feel a sudden lurching motion, and as the fog dissipates you see...

[Mausoleum, Grand Chamber]
The chamber is large, but quite simple, evidently designed to hold the large tomb resting upon the darkened soil of the floor. Great care was evidently put into the craftsmanship of the tomb, its form elegant and worthy of a hero.
Also in the room: Sabitor, Yfa
Obvious exits: south.

Sabitor stares at Yfa.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Skyfawn.

Yfa asks, "what do you want?"

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Sabitor asks, "What are you doing here?"

Sabitor glances at a large canopied tomb.

You ask, "The question is... what do ye want?"

Yfa says, "unsealing the tomb, what does it look like"

Sabitor begins to twitch.

Yfa says, "I will free the council on this eve"

Ianivin just arrived.

You ask, "What makes ye think ye can do that?"

Sabitor says, "Is that so."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Ianivin glances at Yfa.

Yfa says, "and you will all be nothing more than memories"

Sabitor begins to twitch as he glances at Yfa.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Angelrise.

You cock your head at Yfa.

You squint at Yfa.

Ianivin places his hand on his Ronan medallion.

Angelrise begins to twitch.

Yfa says, "Thurfel's work on the tomb was childish and unprofessional"

Angelrise stares at Ianivin.

Ianivin tightens his grip on his sharply-honed sabre.

Yfa says, "I will finish his work"

Yfa says, "and you will all simply perish"

Skyfawn asks, "where is Thurfel?"

You ask, "Oh?"

Angelrise says, "hmm"

Yfa says, "He was unable to even defend the tomb when I stole it from him"

Yfa cackles!

Sabitor shifts his weight.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Sabitor glances at Yfa.

You ask, "Yfa, why is I don't believe ye?"

Sabitor says, "He will return."

Sabitor sighs.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Skyfawn nods.

Yfa says, "He will never return, he was laying on the ground whimpering like a beaten dog when I saw him this evening."

Sabitor glances at a large canopied tomb.

Angelrise asks, "Yet you believe the mad halfling when he's nearly dead?"

Angelrise peers quizzically at you.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Angelrise babbles something unintelligible.

(Ianivin closes his eyes and whispers, "Ronan protect your servant this night, so that he may continue his service..")

Ianivin rubs a silvery Ronan medallion.

Sabitor stares at Yfa.

Angelrise begins to twitch.

You ask, "So ye say?"

Yfa says, "feel free to stay, but if you all perish when I open the seal, you only have yourself to blame."

Ianivin says, "You lie."

Yfa says, "I never lie, I will unseal this tomb on this night"

Sabitor raises an eyebrow.

You ask, "Well, ye say we shall perish in any case, did ye not?"

Yfa says, "the council shall be free"

You cock your head at Yfa.

You hear the voice of Armaxis say, "Yesss...open the tomb, and let death flow unto thisss heathenous town..."

Yfa says, "and Icemule will be ours"

Swiftstar's group just arrived.

Angelrise says, "I'd like to bear witness to it... after all we've all been waiting."

Yfa says, "indeed Armaxis, Indeed"

Ryever just arrived.

Kadesha covers her nose tightly.

Sabitor glances at Tiaza.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You curtsy to Tiaza.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Yfa smiles at Tiaza.

You hear a sinister hissing nearby.

Yfa says, "I have heard of you"

Tiaza smiles.

Angelrise gazes heavenward.

Skyfawn curtsies to Tiaza.

Kadesha glances at Yfa.

Yfa says, ""Tis good you are here"

You say, "She says she will open the tomb."

You point at Yfa.

Tiaza glances at Yfa.

Yfa says, "you shall perish first"

Kadesha glowers darkly at Yfa.

Sabitor glances at Tiaza.

Ianivin smiles.

Ryever glances at Tiaza and paces back and forth.

Yfa begins to chant an arcane verse, than touches the tomb on all four corners.

Kadesha softly kisses her Voln symbol, murmuring to herself.

Grey mist begins to rise from the tomb.

Angelrise stares off into space.

Ianivin says, "Stop her."

Ichiko gasps.

You cock your head at Yfa.

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Sabitor cringes.

Ichiko exclaims, "No!"

Kadesha says, "er"

Tiaza nods to Sabitor.

Lodayne tightens his grip on his black rolaren machete.

Lodayne squints.

Lord Sothog just arrived.
Damsall just arrived.

Yfa chants another verse, stopping only to trace a sigil atop the tomb.

Sothog squints at Yfa.

You hear the voice of Armaxis exclaim, "Try. The Serpent Lord's will shall be fufilled. There is nothing which can stop what is destined!"

Angelrise says, "Oh now.. what about your weapons and shields that you thought would serve you so well? Surely you can't be afraid..."

Sabitor blinks at Tiaza.

You stare at Yfa.

Sabitor bites his lip.

Angelrise snorts.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You say, "Sigils have been tried."

The tomb begins to creak and settle into the soil.

(Ianivin moves in behind Yfa and holds his sabre back, ready to strike.)

Lodayne says, "Our shield is our faith, Angelrise."

Ryever glances at Ianivin.

Ianivin tightens his grip on his sharply-honed sabre.

Angelrise says, "Your faith wears thin."

Angelrise nods to Lodayne.

Sabitor shifts his weight.

Lodayne shakes his head.

Yfa touches the tomb in the center, then on all four sides.

You kiss your Lumnis symbol softly, murmuring a quiet prayer.

Lodayne says, "will never be penetrated"

A sickly glow radiates from somewhere in the shadows, and you hear the voice of Armaxis call out, "Grant that we be worthy of your lies, Lord of Death!"

You close your eyes for a moment.

A loud whoosh sounds in the chamber, as stale air rushes out from inside the tomb.

Lady Sheka's group just arrived.

Sabitor blinks.

Sabitor just touched a large canopied tomb.

Wwyrmx raises an eyebrow.

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Sabitor sighs.

Yfa says, "ah, what a sweet smell"

You shiver.

Ryever laughs!

Tiaza paces back and forth.

You feel the blood drain from your face.

High Lord Shonison's group just arrived.

Thillieir says, "she must bring it to the cemetary to open it"

Calil nods to Tiaza in greeting.

Arimantis's group just arrived.

Sheka sneers at Tiaza.

Sabitor coughs.

An emperor penguin waddles into the room.

Calil nods to you in greeting.

(Ianivin stops short, reeling around at the air rushing forth.)

Yfa just opened a large canopied tomb.

Angelrise says, "it's been a long time indeed..."

Arimantis glances at Yfa.

Grimfandel's face turns slightly pale.

Sabitor blinks.

Calil nods to Yfa in greeting.

The emperor penguin watches you quietly.

Ianivin tightens his grip on his sharply-honed sabre.

Ichiko rubs a silver Niima symbol.

Yfa says, "I shall be the first to enter"

Several tiers of open-work arches rise above the tomb, sheltering the recumbent effigy of a sturdy halfling warrior in full battle regalia.
It is open.

Ianivin says, "Ronan..."

Yfa grins.

Ianivin places his hand on his Ronan medallion.

You notice some movement by the Shonison disk.

You notice Sabitor slip out of hiding.

The emperor penguin sits down.

Syberus nods to Thillieir.

Sabitor squints at Yfa.

Yfa entered a large canopied tomb.

Zacciwie just arrived.

Ianivin closes his eyes for a moment.

Sabitor entered a large canopied tomb.
High Lord Wwyrmx entered a large canopied tomb.
Ianivin entered a large canopied tomb.

Calil asks in Elven, "How are you feeling, Lady Iscikella?"

Ryever entered a large canopied tomb.
Lady Angelrise entered a large canopied tomb.

[Cemetary Chamber]
The chamber is cold, dark, and deathly quiet. The thick earthen walls of this vault-like room muffle any sounds that might be coming from above or below. What looks to have been a stairwell or door is now boarded up with thick planks of wood and heavily reinforced with sturdy bars of iron. Intricate runes have been etched in an arc above the barrier.
Also in the room: Lady Angelrise, Ryever, Ianivin, Sabitor, Yfa
Obvious exits: up.

Yfa exclaims, "what!"

Zacciwie just arrived.
High Lord Shonison's group just arrived.

Angelrise laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Lord Sothog just arrived.
Damsall just arrived.

You say, "Empty."

Lady Sheka's group just arrived.

Yfa exclaims, "what is this!"

High Lord Wwyrmx just arrived.

You laugh out loud!

Arimantis's group just arrived.

Ryever glowers.

Yfa exclaims, "That is Thurfel's work!"

Angelrise stares off into space.

You exclaim, "He fooled ye!"

You exclaim, "Empty!"

Sothog chuckles.

Ianivin laughs!

Yfa exclaims, "He was not unsealing the tomb, he was sealing it further!"

Angelrise says, "mm"

Zacciwie snickers.

Sheka cackles!

Sabitor blinks.

Arimantis smiles at Yfa.

You raise your fist in a display of defiance.

Grimfandel smirks.

Shonison rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Yfa exclaims, "He lied!"

Syberus appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Ianivin asks, "How does it feel to be given the slip, witch?"

Ianivin grins at Yfa.

Ryever narrows his eyes.

Angelrise says, "well I suppose his death is assured now..."

Arimantis says, "Such a shame.."

Angelrise stares off into space.

Sabitor grins wickedly.

You ask, "Why shouldn't he lie to ye, witch?"

Yfa says, "The night is young"

Sheka says, "He 's been busy at that hmm..? "

Syberus nods to Shonison.

Yfa says, "Thurfel is now dead"

Tiaza's group just arrived.

You say, "So ye say."

Trizo begins to twitch.

Sheka says, "He seeks total destruction"

Yfa put a jagged blood-red blade in her ruby-adorned sheath.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just arrived.

Yfa removes a small blood-spattered bone from in her viper-clasped pouch.

You say, "I do not believe ye."

Grimfandel says, "Why do I disbelieve yeh wench"

Shonison nods.

Ianivin says, "Something tells me you aren't too certain of that.."

Yfa waves her blood-spattered bone at Yfa!
The ground begins to split, a gaping pit forming. It remains open momentarily, anything upon it vanishing into the darkness. It seals itself in a heartbeat, no trace of a scar or crack remaining.
Yfa just vanished.

Sothog says, "The night may be young, but your time is waning, Yfa."

Syberus lets loose with an involved and improbable curse against the day he was born.

Ianivin laughs!

Shonison squints.

You exclaim, "Empty!"

Wwyrmx says, "hmm"

Grimfandel nods to Sothog.

Sabitor says, "Ah... Thurfel came through for us."

Sabitor shifts his weight.

You raise your fist in a display of defiance.

High Lord Wwyrmx just went up.
Ryever just went up.

You exclaim, "I told ye!"

Shonison asks, "she didn't just give up did she?"

You exclaim, "I told ye!"

Swiftstar asks, "what has happened?"

Ianivin says, "Stop gloating.."

Ichiko asks, "What happened?"

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Kadesha asks, "what happened?"

Ianivin grins at you.

Angelrise says, "she'll be back.."

[Mausoleum, Grand Chamber]
The chamber is large, but quite simple, evidently designed to hold the large tomb resting upon the darkened soil of the floor. Great care was evidently put into the craftsmanship of the tomb, its form elegant and worthy of a hero. You also see a falchion.
Obvious exits: south.
Grimfandel, Arimantis, Angelrise, Sheka and Ianivin followed.

Lord Sothog just arrived.
Calil just arrived.
Tiaza's group just arrived.
Zacciwie just arrived.
Sabitor just arrived.

Grimfandel nods to Tiaza in greeting.

Grimfandel says, "ello Ma'am"

Sabitor glances at a large canopied tomb.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just arrived.
High Lord Shonison's group just arrived.

Arimantis smiles at Tiaza.
Tiaza smiles at Arimantis.

Kadesha asks, "what happened Iscikella?"

Lodayne cocks his head at Shonison.

You ask, "Tiaza, if the tomb is further sealed, how safe are the seals?"

Ianivin exclaims, "Thurfel gave Yfa the slip!"

Ianivin nods to Kadesha.

You say, "Thurfel sealed the tomb inside."

Arimantis grins.

You laugh out loud!

Kadesha chuckles.

Trizo scratches his head.

Sabitor entered a large canopied tomb.

You say, "He fooled her."

Grimfandel chuckles.

You say, "She can't open it."

Tiaza asks, "there is a second set of seals in place?"

Lady Sheka entered a large canopied tomb.

Ianivin exclaims, "You should've seen the look on her face!"

Ianivin cackles!

Ichiko raises an eyebrow.

You nod to Tiaza.
Ianivin nods to Tiaza.

Tiaza nods.

You say, "So she said."

Arimantis says, "There is an arc of runes it seems"

Tiaza says, "but buys time"

Wwyrmx grins.

Tiaza says, "this is good"

Lady Sheka just arrived.

Swiftstar nods to Ichiko.

Sabitor just arrived.

Angelrise says, "I wouldn't get your hopes up.."

Trizo nods.

Wwyrmx chuckles.

You ask, "Should we look at those seals?"

You cock your head at Tiaza.

You notice Sabitor sneak in around behind you.

Sothog nods to you.

High Lord Wwyrmx entered a large canopied tomb.

Ianivin points at Sabitor, ruining his hiding place.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn entered a large canopied tomb.

Trizo rocks back on his heels.

Sabitor glances at Ianivin.

Arimantis says, "An then.. perhaps check the mist.."

Ianivin says, "No sense in that.."

Lady Ilvane just arrived.

Lady Sheka entered a large canopied tomb.

Ianivin looks over at Sabitor and shakes his head.

Arimantis just tried to pull Ilvane towards him!

Sabitor shrugs.

Sothog says, "Also a good idea."

Shonison nods to Trizo.

Lady Ilvane entered a large canopied tomb.

Tiaza says, "I fear the town is left undefended"

Kadesha says, "quick, close it! Shekas in der"

Sabitor glances at Tiaza.

Sabitor entered a large canopied tomb.

Angelrise snickers.

Grimfandel begins chuckling at Kadesha.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ianivin grins at Kadesha.

Lady Angelrise entered a large canopied tomb.

Lord Sothog entered a large canopied tomb.

You say, "Not many are here, Tiaza."

Calil glances at Kadesha.

You say, "there are many to defend."

Tiaza nods.

[Cemetary Chamber]
The chamber is cold, dark, and deathly quiet. The thick earthen walls of this vault-like room muffle any sounds that might be coming from above or below. What looks to have been a stairwell or door is now boarded up with thick planks of wood and heavily reinforced with sturdy bars of iron. Intricate runes have been etched in an arc above the barrier.
Also in the room: Lord Sothog, Lady Angelrise, Sabitor, Lady Ilvane, Lady Sheka, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, Damsall
Obvious exits: up.
Calil, Grimfandel, Arimantis and Ianivin followed.

Sabitor furrows his brow.

Skyfawn says, "sealed tight"

Angelrise squints.

Arimantis says, "I have a feelin... we should check on the mist. Yfa is even madder now"

Sabitor nods to Skyfawn.

Sheka says, "Work your magic."

Sothog searches around for a moment.

Grimfandel nods to Arimantis.

Damsall just went up.
Arimantis just went up.
the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just went up.
Lady Sheka just went up.
Lady Ilvane just went up.

Angelrise says, "hmm"

[Mausoleum, Grand Chamber]
The chamber is large, but quite simple, evidently designed to hold the large tomb resting upon the darkened soil of the floor. Great care was evidently put into the craftsmanship of the tomb, its form elegant and worthy of a hero. You also see the Shonison disk, the Thillieir disk, the Syberus disk, the Trizo disk and a falchion.
Also in the room: Lady Ilvane, Lady Sheka, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, Arimantis, Damsall, High Lord Wwyrmx, Trizo, the Legendary Lord Syberus, Lord Thillieir, High Lord Shonison, Swiftstar, Lord Lodayne, Ichiko, High Lady Kadesha, Tiaza
Obvious exits: south.
Calil, Grimfandel and Ianivin followed.

Lord Sothog just arrived.
Lady Angelrise just arrived.
Sabitor just arrived.

Lady Ilvane entered a large canopied tomb.

Skyfawn slides a gold ring off her finger.

You say, "It is the stairway."

Ianivin says, "Some seal.."

Ichiko says, "There is a well that leads under the town.."

Ianivin chuckles.

Arimantis entered a large canopied tomb.

You say, "I understand now, Ilvane."

Ianivin says, "Wood and iron."

Sabitor glances at Ianivin.

You exclaim, "It is the stairway!"

Skyfawn slides an intricate gold and brass ring on her finger.
Suddenly Skyfawn vanishes!

Sabitor says, "And magical runes."

Sabitor nods to Ianivin.

Grimfandel peers quizzically at you.

Sabitor asks, "Did you not see them?"

Ianivin says, "Still, though."

Kadesha peers quizzically at you.

Sothog asks, "Wha?"

Ianivin says, "I saw them just fine."

Trizo nods to Shonison.

Sothog rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Sothog peers quizzically at you.

Sothog asks, "What are you going on about?"

You say, "It is the stairway where Thurfel was."

You say, "In the room downstairs."

Sothog says, "Ah."

Tiaza smiles at Thillieir.

You say, "I understand."

Tiaza nods to Thillieir.

Sabitor says, "Yfa said she would free the Nine.... that she never lies."

Sabitor says, "Tonight."

Ianivin grins at Sabitor.

Sabitor smirks.

Angelrise nods to Sabitor.

High Lord Wwyrmx entered a large canopied tomb.

You say, "She has to find out what Thurfel did."

Ianivin says, "I called her bluff."

You say, "And he won't tell her."

Sothog nods to you.

Tiaza's group just went south.

Suddenly Skyfawn appears in the room holding onto a ring she has just placed on her finger.

High Lord Shonison's group just went south.

A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Skyfawn!
... 10 points of damage!
Heavy spark to left arm. Gonna hurt tomorrow.
A tremendous crack of thunder follows instantly!

Sabitor blinks.

Grimfandel blinks.

You blink.

Sabitor glances at Skyfawn.

Sothog says, "Bah."

Grimfandel says, "oh my"

Angelrise says, "I can't imagine her being deterred so easily."

You ask, "Sky?"

Skyfawn says, "the Keep is bad"

Angelrise blinks.

You take a quick appraisal of Skyfawn and find that she has some minor cuts and bruises on her right leg, minor cuts and bruises on her chest, minor cuts and bruises on her back, and some minor cuts and bruises on her left arm.

Sheka glances at Skyfawn.

Sabitor asks, "Why?"

Ianivin frowns.

Sabitor peers quizzically at Skyfawn.

Skyfawn says, "lightning"

You ask, "ye allright?"

You blink at Skyfawn.

Skyfawn says, "and shakeing"

Angelrise snickers.

Arimantis just arrived.

Skyfawn asks, "yes, why?"

You ask, "Followed ye?"

Lady Ilvane just arrived.

You say, "The lightning."

Arimantis blinks.



Button Link to Tombs & Bones (Contd)