"Run and Hide"
Feastday, day 8 of the month Eorgaen in the year 5101

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is actually the combination of three separate logs from two players, two from Iscikella's player and one from Blizzerdd's player. It should be noted, therefore, that in this log the "you" references refer to either of these two characters, as noted in the initital reference.
***END NOTE***

This log is from the viewpoint of Iscikella and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character.

[Hall of the Mind]
An aura of tranquility sits over the room. Stars twinkle on the south wall, comforting as they sparkle in the blackness, while the north wall glows a pearlescent grey the color of the moon behind mist. A black altar sits before the starry sky, and a grey altar seems to fade out of the misty wall.
Obvious exits: southwest, up.

You stumble out of hiding.

Ichiko just arrived.

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

You smile at Ichiko.

You say, "We had a strange incident here."

Ichiko nods.

Ichiko says, "Please, do tell.."

You say, "Well, outside the East Gate."

You say, "Well, first was just an invasion."

You say, "Not big."

You say, "Critters attacked outside the East Gate."

You say, "Glacial roa'ters and their wormlings."

You say, "But amongst the critters was a truly odd one..."

You say, "A diseased mammoth."

You say, "It staggered about, attacked one towner, but was quickly felled it was so sick and weak."

Ichiko raises an eyebrow.

You say, "The rest of the invasion was handled and no one thought much about it."

You say, "However I went out the East Gate to look around, must have been at least a quarter-hour afterwards..."

You exclaim, "...and the worm-eaten carcass of that mammoth was still there!"

You blink.

You say, "I thought on the net saying seemed odd."

You say, "And several others came to investigate."

You nod.

You say, "I was afraid might carry disease into the town, so tried to cast undisease on it."

You exclaim, "But my spirit magic bounced off the dead hide!"

Your jaw drops.

Ichiko blinks.

You say, "So then Tierus tried to burn it with wizard fire, but his elemental magic bounced off too."

You blink.

You say, "The stench was horrific."

You say, "And many tried other things..."

You say, "skinning it, dousing it with water, other magicks..."

You say, "Nothing budged it into decay."

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

You say, "We had been standing there at least a good twenty minutes, so now the carcass had been undecayed over a half-hour."

You say, "Most odd."

You shake your head.

Ichiko says, "Very"

You exclaim, "but then suddenly it let out a malodorous sigh and turned into a mass of rotting flesh!"

Ichiko glances at a crystal amulet.

You say, "But the flesh didn't budge."

You say, "And after about ten minutes or so, snowy carrion worms crawled in."

You say, "They were very weak and at first folks sliced them to ribbons."

You say, "But then Junis noted that perhaps the worms had come to feed on the flesh and perhaps we should see what happened if they did."

Ichiko says, "Excuse me, Milady..seems there's new trouble"

Ichiko removes a scorched jagged rolaren longsword from in her leather sheath.

You rub a crystal amulet.
You feel your mind open up to the world around you.
A crystal amulet suddenly shatters!

Ichiko slings a metallic vultite shield off from over her shoulder.

You ask, "Oh?"

Ichiko nods.

Ichiko says, "The Fury is gathering"

Ichiko says, "At Voln"

Ichiko says, "The south gate this time.."

Ichiko frowns.

Ichiko bows to you.

Ichiko just went southwest.

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.
You remove a gleaming eonake tower shield from in your tooled-leather harness.

[Temple Burrow, Koar Street]
You are on the edge of the glacier. The ground here is hard-packed ice, slippery beneath your feet, but the halflings seem not to notice as they make their way about their business. Houses have been carved from the ice, as have a few small shops. A ramp of packed, grated ice leads up and to the east, likely to the Temple. You also see an umbral strike leader and a scaled mountain worm.
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

A scaled mountain worm suddenly lurches into the air, then dives straight into ground with amazing force!
In a few seconds, it has buried itself so deeply you can no longer see any part of the worm, however you can still feel the vibrations of its violent departure.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
The cobblestone street is slick in some places, covered in frozen puddles. The glacier looms much closer now and actually seems to have spread over the town to either side. The citizens have taken this in stride and have carved buildings from the ice to live and work in. You also see an umbral force scout, an umbral strike leader and a lurid shadow mercenary.
Obvious paths: north, south, east.

A lurid shadow mercenary swings a barbed miltary pick at you!
AS: +433 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +37 = -84
A clean miss.

An umbral strike leader murmurs quietly to itself.
An umbral force scout gestures at you!
CS: +226 - TD: +362 + CvA: +14 + d100: +52 - -5 == -65
Warded off!

A black mountain bear lumbers in!

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
Crowds of people bustle up this road, on their way to one place or another. Several groups of warriors stride to the north, clad in warm furs and mufflers, while others in cassocks and robes walk more slowly, making signs of blessing at expectant women and small children. You also see a scaled mountain worm, a scaled mountain worm, an umbral force herald, an enruned thanot coffer and a large gold silk tent.
Also here: the body of Sorani who is lying down, the body of Anyarthra who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

An umbral force herald draws an ancient sigil in the air.

A scaled mountain worm charges at you!
AS: +346 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +71 = -135
A clean miss.

A scaled mountain worm charges at you!
AS: +346 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +65 = -141
A clean miss.

You feel a rumble come from beneath your feet.
Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath you as a scaled mountain worm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!
Rocks and dirt pelt you as you are thrown into the air!
You make a stunning maneuver in the air avoiding the majority of the debris and landing on your feet!

A black mountain bear lumbers in!
A scaled mountain worm just slithered in.

Lord Trest just arrived.

An umbral force herald points both hands at Trest!
CS: +369 - TD: +156 + CvA: -9 + d100: +6 == +210
Warding failed!
Trest's eyes roll up into his head as he slumps to the ground.

Trest is startled from his slumber by the mountain worm's attack.
A scaled mountain worm charges at Trest!
AS: +346 vs DS: +219 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +59 = +211
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
Neck vertebrae snap.
He is stunned!

A scaled mountain worm charges at Trest!
AS: +346 vs DS: +219 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +38 = +190
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
Severe low back pain! Trest gasps.

A scaled mountain worm charges at you!
AS: +346 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +9 = -197
A clean miss.

You hear the ghostly voice of Anyarthra say, "need lk...but run dey bad bad bad"

A scaled mountain worm suddenly lurches into the air, then dives straight into ground with amazing force!
In a few seconds, it has buried itself so deeply you can no longer see any part of the worm, however you can still feel the vibrations of its violent departure.

You say, "Eeek."

An umbral force herald draws an ancient sigil in the air.

A black mountain bear claws at Trest!
AS: +396 vs DS: +219 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +29 = +225
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
Strike to right hand breaks a fingernail!

A scaled mountain worm charges at you!
AS: +346 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +19 = -187
A clean miss.

A scaled mountain worm charges at Trest!
AS: +346 vs DS: +219 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +80 = +232
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
Elbow wrenched.
He is stunned!

A scaled mountain worm charges at you!
AS: +346 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +22 = -184
A clean miss.

You concentrate on the Minor Sanctuary spell...
You gesture.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

A scaled mountain worm slithers west.
A scaled mountain worm slithers north.
A scaled mountain worm slithers west.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You put a razor-sharp rolaren falchion in your tooled-leather harness.

Trest stands up.

A black mountain bear lumbers north.

You hear the ghostly voice of Sorani exclaim, "yay, Iscikella!!"

An umbral force herald pads north.

You remove a pale purple glaes flask from in your spidersilk skirt.

You force Sorani's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Sorani, then fades into the body.

You force Anyarthra's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Anyarthra, then fades into the body.

You hear the ghostly voice of Sorani say, "thank you"

You put a pale purple glaes flask in your spidersilk skirt.

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.

Lady Odevalis just arrived.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You hear the ghostly voice of Anyarthra say, "thank you much"

Odevalis hugs you.

Trest reaches down and tenderly cradles Sorani's lifeless hand in his.

Odevalis asks, "everything okay?"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Trest reaches down and tenderly cradles Anyarthra's lifeless hand in his.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You hear the ghostly voice of Anyarthra say, "more coming"

Odevalis is admiring Sorani.

You ask, "Ye can Voln fog, Trest?"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Trest nods.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You nod to Trest.

Trest says, "not here though"

Odevalis grins at Trest.

You say, "Get them in then."

Trest says, "sancted"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.
You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You say, "How would that affect fog."

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Trest's group blurs into a white fog, and then vanishes!

Nystiral just arrived.
Galenok just arrived.

Hugemen grabs Sneeks's body and drags it east with him.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Nystiral squints at a large gold silk tent.
Nystiral went through a large gold silk tent.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Lord Trest just arrived.

Galenok says, "get the dead to Voln if you can"

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see a white flask, the Mistyguardian disk, a broadsword, some aloeas stem and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Great Lady Iannerra, Great Lord Kyrolyn, Deitas, Lord Grafth, Lord Mistyguardian, Vladmyr who is lying down, Nithin who is sitting.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Vrairdrick just arrived.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You hear very soft footsteps.
You hear very soft footsteps.

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
Travellers go by at a dizzying pace. It is difficult to walk by without running into one of them. Walking sideways seems to be the only way to make any progress down the road. You also see a striped mountain cat and a darkened mountain orc.
Obvious paths: north, east, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Blizzerdd touch your mind:
"Essence is here with me, taunting. At the pub, hon. Come quickly."

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
Groups of boisterous and cheerful halflings pass by rapidly. Most of them seem to be heading south towards the Tavern Burrow for entertainment or refreshment. An old, drunken halfling sits in a doorway, alternating between singing at the top of his lungs and munching on a tart.
Also here: the body of Maswril who is lying down
Obvious paths: south, east, west.

A striped mountain cat prowls in!

You put a razor-sharp rolaren falchion in your tooled-leather harness.

You remove a pale purple glaes flask from in your spidersilk skirt.

A darkened mountain orc stalks in!

You force Maswril's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Maswril, then fades into the body.

A striped mountain cat charges at you!
AS: +164 vs DS: +380 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +23 = -162
A clean miss.

You hear the ghostly voice of Maswril say, "thank ye much"

You put a pale purple glaes flask in your spidersilk skirt.

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.

You hear the ghostly voice of Maswril say, "be careful"

A striped mountain cat tries to bite you!
AS: +245 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +38 = -266
A clean miss.

A darkened mountain orc stalks west.

You hear the ghostly voice of Maswril say, "m'lady"

A striped mountain cat rakes her claws across the body of Maswril!

You say, "Not much else I can do."

You say, "I can't Voln fog."

A striped mountain cat tries to bite you!
AS: +196 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +79 = -274
A clean miss.

A darkened mountain orc stalks in!

You hear the ghostly voice of Maswril say, "take care o the town"

A scaled mountain worm just slithered in.

A striped mountain cat charges at you!
AS: +274 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +5 = -273
A clean miss.

You say, "Ye're lk'd a while."

A scaled mountain worm charges at you!
AS: +346 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +89 = -117
A clean miss.

You hear the ghostly voice of Maswril say, "i'll be here"

You nod to Maswril.

A striped mountain cat charges at you!
AS: +219 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +36 = -297
A clean miss.

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
The cobblestone road continues east and west between the narrow buildings. To the east the foot traffic seems to grow considerably worse. A gate is just visible at the western end of the road. You also see a darkened mountain orc and a darkened mountain orc.
Obvious paths: east, west.

A darkened mountain orc stalks east.

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
The cobblestone road ends at the large western gate here. Through the gate you see vast plains of grass about as tall as a halfling, with very few trees for cover. You also see a scaled mountain worm, a darkened mountain orc and an old beer barrel.
Obvious paths: north, south, east.

A darkened mountain orc swings a bastard sword at you!
AS: +82 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +2 = -469
A clean miss.

[Tavern Burrow, Pilsner Avenue]
Pilsner Avenue ends at the West Road, although you can see that another road continues beyond this intersection. A tall, narrow, wooden framed building, apparently hastily constructed some years past, houses the Nightowl Pub. You also see a scaled mountain worm and a striped mountain cat.
Also here: Lord Grafth
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

Lord Grafth went into the Nightowl Pub.

A darkened mountain orc stalks in!

[The Nightowl Pub, Entry]
Upon entering the dimly lit room, you are startled by the row of round eyes staring at you from above. As your vision adjusts to the darkness, you realize that you are merely being watched by the many owl statues lining a plate rail high on the wall. It appears that each pair of eyes is formed by different gems, backlit by candles. A young hostess speaks in a low voice with new patrons. You also see a steep staircase.
Also in the room: Lord Grafth

Obvious exits: out.

You approach the Owlet Table. As you do, you get a distinct feeling you are being watched. If you are sure you wish to go to that table, GO there again in the next ten seconds.

You head over to the Owlet Table.


This log is from the viewpoint of Blizzerdd and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
Picks up just before Blizzerdd's thought to Iscikella in the previous log...
***END NOTE***

[Owlet Table]
Etched into the table top are what appear to be hundreds of tiny owls emerging from their eggs. The whole table is topped by a sheet of thick glass which is bolted down, to prevent further carving into the table's surface. Each chairseat is shaped like a cream-colored oval, giving the surreal impression that the patrons are also emerging from eggs.
Also in the room: Lord Zermon
Obvious exits: out.

A voice says, "Run and hide."

A voice says, "The fires come, the end is near."

You ask, "What fire?"

You exclaim, "Speak to me, my slave essense!"

You glower.

Zermon exclaims, "Yike!"

Zermon crawls underneath the table and hides.

You chuckle.

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes you!
... 30 points of damage!
Head explodes in flames! Grab some marshmallows.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...
You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

You exclaim, "How rude!"

You see Iscikella approach the table.
Lady Iscikella arrives at your table.


This log is from the viewpoint of Iscikella and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
Picks directly after the previous log...
***END NOTE***

[Owlet Table]
Etched into the table top are what appear to be hundreds of tiny owls emerging from their eggs. The whole table is topped by a sheet of thick glass which is bolted down, to prevent further carving into the table's surface. Each chairseat is shaped like a cream-colored oval, giving the surreal impression that the patrons are also emerging from eggs.
Also in the room: the body of Great Lord Blizzerdd who is lying down
Obvious exits: out.

You hear the voice of Zermon say, "I am not coming out"

You focus on projecting your thoughts...
The essence is active! Be wary. Just killed Blizzerdd.

A voice says, "The fires come, the end is near. You and your fool wife."

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "What a poor display of power...it didn't even hurt"

You put a razor-sharp rolaren falchion in your tooled-leather harness.

You remove a pale purple glaes flask from in your spidersilk skirt.

You say, "Fires."

You force Blizzerdd's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Blizzerdd, then fades into the body.

You put a pale purple glaes flask in your spidersilk skirt.

You exclaim, "Fires won't come, Blizz!"

You kneel down and pull Blizzerdd's lifeless body into your arms.

You focus on projecting your thoughts...
Arimantis, come to the pub if ye can.

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "And I thought the essense was sick of my burnt smell."

You see Great Lord Blizzerdd Iceknives the Half-Elf Ranger.
He appears to be in his 80's, has short, straight black hair, multihued eyes, and tanned skin.
He has a black chain tattoo on his ankle, a tattooed symbol of Mularos on his arm, a yew tree tattoo on his neck, and a knife-pierced heart tattoo on his neck.
He appears to be DEAD!
He has minor bruises on his neck, some minor cuts and bruises on his left arm, minor cuts and bruises on his chest, minor cuts and bruises on his abdominal area, and severe head trauma and bleeding from the ears.

yell Ugly essence!
A snooty-looking waiter stops you from yelling and says, "Puhhhleeez do NOT bellow in hee-ar!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd exclaim, "Speak to me voice!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd exclaim, "I am beyond your threats!"

You exclaim, "Ye nasty vile thing, ye essence!"

You see Grafth approach the table.
Lord Grafth arrives at your table.

Grafth asks, "need anything from me?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "We need a cleric"

Blizzerdd gives a ghostly chuckle.

Grafth flails his arms about.
Grafth flails his arms about.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kyrolyn echo in your mind:
"Im dancin with a worm right now..waitin for it to blast me"

You rub Blizzerdd.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tayre echo in your mind:
"Clerics desperatly needed at Voln"

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "Blasted fireballs..."

You nod to Blizzerdd.

Grafth grumbles.

You exclaim, "Damn nasty essence!"

You raise your fist in a display of defiance.

You take a quick appraisal of Blizzerdd and find that he has minor bruises on his neck, some minor cuts and bruises on his left arm, minor cuts and bruises on his chest, minor cuts and bruises on his abdominal area, and severe head trauma and bleeding from the ears.
He is also quite dead.

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "Makes me feel loved at least and gives me a warm feeling all over"

Grafth says, "wish there was something I could do"

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's head damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's chest damage is transferred to you.

Blizzerdd gives a ghostly chuckle.

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's left arm damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's abdomen damage is transferred to you.

Grafth asks, "Mana, Iscikella?"

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's neck damage is transferred to you.

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"status report mule anyone? Clerics needed anywhere3?"

Grafth put a diamond-edged black vultite falchion in his indigo greatcloak.
Grafth slings a mirror-finish golden vultite shield over his shoulder.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Bildiom echo in your mind:
"town full of critters"

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Crystina echo in your mind:
"Clerics needed at Voln"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Essence up and awake too."

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "The essense ran"

You hear the faint thoughts of Rhapsity echo in your mind:
"i think this is what Thurfal was talking about a few days ago, or the start of it at least"

You can't think clearly enough to prepare a spell!

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "Pitiful thing"

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your neck feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"oh no Hold on Iscikella!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Kyrolyn echo in your mind:
"Kadesha are ye ok? I saw the mess ye were in"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"In Blizzerdd, not me."

Grafth asks, "Mana, Iscikella?"

Grafth peers quizzically at you.

You nod to Grafth.

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"well, I guess that is good, not really"

Grafth faces you, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 99 mana points!
Grafth opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your abdomen feels better.

Grafth crawls underneath the table and hides.

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left arm feels better.

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"I think town center is starting to get surrounded"

Grafth comes out of hiding.
Grafth faces you, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 99 mana points!
Grafth opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

Grafth picks himself up off the floor and seats himself at the table. Just can't take him anywhere, can you?

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"there is a group of us here in a sancted area"

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd ask, "And where is Thurfel during all of this?"

Grafth says, "hidin"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Not quite. Killed him. Say is the beginning of the end."

Grafth scoffs.

You say, "Nae he isn't."

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Grafth asks, "eh?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "He aided me durning the last invasion"

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"oh sorry to hear that"

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Iannerra...
...[Commerce Burrow, Trader's Way]
...Halfling merchants wander up and down the road here, hawking their wares. A low wooden building sits off to the side of the road, decorated with banners in a rainbow of colors. From inside, the hustle and bustle of feet can be heard, punctuated by an occasional shout as items are bought and sold.
...Also here: the body of Great Lady Iannerra who is lying down
...Obvious paths: north, south.

Grafth says, "ah"

You hear the faint thoughts of Kadesha echo in your mind:
"where ya at Iscikella? I have work for ya"

You see Elendr approach the table.

Grafth says, "tis good to hear"

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Lyrthos...
...[Icemule Trace, East Gate]
...A layer of dust swirls around the ground, stirred up by the trampling feet of the crowds passing in and out of a tall gate. A group of halfling children play a game by the gate, daring each other to run out into the wilds beyond. You also see a darkened mountain orc and an old beer barrel.
...Also here: the body of Lady Lyrthos who is lying down, the body of Lord Kavyn who is lying down
...Obvious paths: west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Frugus echo in your mind:
"beware the wormm.. will dive into ground and liek roa'ter"

You hear the faint thoughts of Bildiom echo in your mind:
"TC surrounded"

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "We killed many things"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Am with Blizzerdd, Kadesha. Essence killed him."

Grafth nods to Blizzerdd.

You sense Atoyoz looking in on you.

You see Arimantis and his group including Ilvane approach the table.
Arimantis and his group arrive at your table.

Ilvane grumbles.

You see Elendr approach the table.

Arimantis glances at Blizzerdd.

Elendr arrives at your table.

You say, "Can ye raise him."

You try to pull Arimantis towards you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "Watch out for fireballs"

You take a quick appraisal of Ilvane and find that she has no apparent injuries.

Blizzerdd gives a ghostly chuckle.

Elendr blinks.

You say, "Fireballs in here."

You hear the faint thoughts of Arianiss echo in your mind:
"The time has come."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Ilvane asks, "Fireballs?"

You say, "Watch yerselves."

Elendr gazes heavenward.

Grafth ducks his head.

Arimantis says, "Gonna be a second.. jus raised"

Elendr furrows his brow.

Arimantis just kissed Ilvane on the nose.

You nod to Ilvane.

You say, "Killed him."

Elendr sniffs.

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "Is my essense playing tricks again"

Ilvane says, "I just died, I think I better stay under the table."

Ilvane giggles.

Ilvane pulls out a chair and plops herself down at the table.

You see Kadesha approach the table.
High Lady Kadesha arrives at your table.

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your neck feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "Still I wish it would hurt more"

Arimantis says, "Strange, how they would need ta fireball in the middle of an invasion"

The spirit of Blizzerdd mutters, complaining bitterly about his state of affairs.

You say, "Please get him up, Arimantis."

You have a headache.

Arimantis asks, "Hmm.. ya do?"

Kadesha says, "I ain into pain"

You concentrate on the Organ Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

Kadesha begs and pleads with you!

You say, "One moment, Kadesha."

You take a quick appraisal of Kadesha and find that she has a fractured and bleeding left leg, a completely severed left hand, minor cuts and bruises on her back, a bruised left eye, and some minor cuts and bruises on her left arm.
She is bleeding slightly from the left hand, and from the left leg.

Elendr shivers.

You meditate over Kadesha.
Kadesha's left arm damage is transferred to you.

Elendr glances at Blizzerdd.

You meditate over Kadesha.
Kadesha's left leg damage is transferred to you.

Kadesha faces you, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 100 mana points!
Kadesha opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

Elendr pulls out a chair and plops himself down at the table.

You say, "No more mana please."

Arimantis gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arimantis gestures at Blizzerdd.
Arimantis concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

Arimantis grumbles.

Elendr leans forward and rests his chin in his hand, a thoughtful expression on his face.

You meditate over Kadesha.
Kadesha's left hand damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Kadesha.
Kadesha's back damage is transferred to you.

Arimantis taps his foot impatiently.

You meditate over Kadesha.
Kadesha's left eye damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Kadesha.
You take some of Kadesha's health points.

Ilvane grins at Arimantis.

cureYou concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left hand feels better.

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left hand feels better.

You say, "Please can ye get him up."

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Iannerra...
...[Commerce Burrow, Trader's Way]
...Halfling merchants wander up and down the road here, hawking their wares. A low wooden building sits off to the side of the road, decorated with banners in a rainbow of colors. From inside, the hustle and bustle of feet can be heard, punctuated by an occasional shout as items are bought and sold.
...Also here: the body of Great Lady Iannerra who is lying down
...Obvious paths: north, south.

You see Arianiss approach the table.
Arianiss arrives at your table.

Arianiss says, "Well, honestly.. safest place to be IS here."

Kadesha glances at Arianiss.

Grafth says, "Of all the times for my walls to fall off"

Elendr nods to Arianiss in greeting.

Grafth grumbles.

Arimantis gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arimantis gestures at Blizzerdd.
Arimantis concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

Ilvane glances at Arianiss.

You remove a crystal amulet from in your spidersilk skirt.
You hang a crystal amulet around your neck.

You hear the ghostly voice of Blizzerdd say, "Thats what I thought"

Ilvane grins.

The ghostly laughter of Blizzerdd echoes through the room, sending a shiver down your spine.

You concentrate on the Organ Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your abdomen feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Siwas echo in your mind:
"STOP killing the mein soldiers near town center, you just killed another one of us here."

Arianiss just went out.

Arimantis taps his foot impatiently.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

You concentrate on the Organ Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

Kadesha asks, "ye cant raise yet?"

You see Arianiss approach the table.
Arianiss arrives at your table.

Arianiss pants.
Arianiss pants.

Kadesha says, "whats up"

Arianiss moves into a defensive posture, ready to fend off an attack.

Elendr blinks.

You say, "Essence killed him."

Elendr asks, "who's that under the table?"

Arimantis gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arimantis gestures at Blizzerdd.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Arimantis encompassing Blizzerdd's corpse.

You say, "Fireballs."

Elendr furrows his brow.

Kadesha glances at Arianiss.

You hear the voice of Zermon say, "I am not coming out"

Ilvane grins.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kyrolyn echo in your mind:
"Listen...those things shard 2 rooms away. Just leave them alone"

You say, "Told him is the beginning of the end."

Elendr smiles slightly.

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left arm feels better.

Arimantis says, "Alrighty.. up ya come"

You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left arm feels better.

Arianiss rubs a black steel serpent talisman.
Arimantis gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arianiss smiles.

Grafth faces you, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 25 mana points!
Grafth opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

Arimantis glances at Arianiss.

Kadesha lifts her Lorminstra symbol reverently to her lips, and its image of a golden key on a field of black pulses for a moment with a pale glow.

Arimantis gestures at Blizzerdd.
Arimantis suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Blizzerdd in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Blizzerdd, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Blizzerdd awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left eye feels better.

Arianiss says, "You knew this day would come."

You concentrate on the Organ Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left eye feels better.

High Lady Kadesha just went out.

You hear the faint thoughts of Crystina echo in your mind:
"Its just easier if everyone went to voln instead of TC we had this problem the last time they invaded"

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Casseandra echo in your mind:
"go into a building like the bank"

You say, "We got critters everywhere in town."

Arimantis nods.

Blizzerdd picks himself up off the floor and seats himself at the table. Just can't take him anywhere, can you?

Blizzerdd's chair flies back as he leaps to his feet!

You hear the faint thoughts of Casseandra echo in your mind:
"only safe place"

You say, "I was lk'ing bodies as I came here."

You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

Grafth begins chuckling at Blizzerdd.

Ilvane grins.

You face Blizzerdd, close your eyes and begin chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You awaken, feeling slightly drained, but satisfied that 100 points were successfully transferred to Blizzerdd.

Arianiss just went out.

Arimantis asks, "Has anyone checked the tomb?"

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left hand feels better.

Ilvane says, "I was walking innocently through town, and boom."

You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left hand feels better.

Blizzerdd says, "Yes, I would like to order one fireball, well done please..."

Blizzerdd mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

You glance at Blizzerdd.

Ilvane says, "One Blizzerdd, coming right up."

Grafth grumbles.

Ilvane grins at Blizzerdd.

You exclaim, "Don't say that!"

Blizzerdd chuckles.

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

You see Arianiss approach the table.
Arianiss arrives at your table.

You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left hand feels better.

Ilvane nods.

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
You take some of Blizzerdd's health points.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

Elendr removes a ruby amulet from in his Elven hunting cloak.
Elendr hangs a ruby amulet around his neck.

Arianiss moves into a defensive posture, ready to fend off an attack.

Ilvane grins.

Blizzerdd asks, "Well essense? Is that all ye have to say this eve?"

Blizzerdd seems to be waiting for something.

You exclaim, "Damnable essence!"

You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left hand feels better.

Elendr blinks at you.

You say, "Ye're essence doesn't like me, love."

You ask, "Did ye notice?"

Blizzerdd says, "Me either"

Blizzerdd chuckles.

Ilvane grins at Blizzerdd.

You say, "They definitely are choosing up sides."

Ilvane asks, "How could you tell?"

Ilvane giggles.

Elendr cocks his head.

Ilvane asks, "Could it be the fireballs from the sky?"

You pant.

You stand back up.

You concentrate on the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture at Blizzerdd.
A wall of force surrounds Blizzerdd.

You concentrate on the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture at Blizzerdd.
A wall of force surrounds Blizzerdd.

Grafth scoots his chair back and stands up.
Lord Grafth just went out.

Arianiss just went out.

You say, "Called me his "fool wife"."

You hear the faint thoughts of Casseandra echo in your mind:
"at least get the empaths in a building, that way the injured have someplace to go to get healed, the square isn't safe"

You say, "Definitely doesn't like me."

Elendr says, "Hrm."

Blizzerdd pulls out a chair and plops himself down at the table.

Elendr says, "Mind if I get a few spells from one of your spiritual types? Would like to go help."

Elendr furrows his brow.

You say, "Get yerself spelled up, hon."

Blizzerdd says, "I hate this thing in me."

You hear the faint thoughts of Rhapsity echo in your mind:
"is tc still surrounded?"

Blizzerdd faints, falling face-first onto the table with a hearty SMACK! He jerks upright and blinks a few times as a brilliant goose-egg begins to form on his forehead.
Blizzerdd faints, falling face-first onto the table with a hearty SMACK! He jerks upright and blinks a few times as a brilliant goose-egg begins to form on his forehead.
Blizzerdd faints, falling face-first onto the table with a hearty SMACK! He jerks upright and blinks a few times as a brilliant goose-egg begins to form on his forehead.

You say, "Zermon get yer hiney out here."

Elendr blinks at Blizzerdd.

Looking under the table, you see Zermon.

You hear the faint thoughts of Myraal echo in your mind:
"its overrun"

You hear the voice of Zermon say, "No"

You mutter something inaudible.

You concentrate on the Empathic Focus spell...
You gesture.
You center yourself and focus your concentration.

You hear the faint thoughts of Casseandra echo in your mind: "I ran into the bank, covered in injuries and bleeding like crazy, only safe place right now"

You hear the faint thoughts of Rhapsity echo in your mind:
"id like to see it, but theres no way im leaving voln"

Elendr rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Elendr says, "Guess not."

Elendr scoots his chair back and stands up.

Elendr waves.

Elendr just went out.

You hear the faint thoughts of Valicar echo in your mind:
"I will be clearin the streets best I can soon as I have spirit.,..and Northern Fury here?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tayre echo in your mind:
"Mana and clerics are much welcomed at voln"

Arimantis grumbles.

Ilvane rubs Arimantis gently.

You say, "I have to help out with the healing."

Arimantis asks, "Has anyone checked the tomb?"

Ilvane shakes her head.

You say, "Hasn't been a chance."

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Arimantis nods.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kondalor echo in your mind:
"need any spare clerics at the ice garden"

You say, "I was in the temple when alarm went up."

Arimantis says, "I have a ring.. I will check it quick"

You say, "And then Blizz thought to me that essence had him."

Arimantis nods to you.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ilvane nods.

Arimantis offers Ilvane a gold ring.

Arimantis says, "I will fog to ya"

Arimantis just kissed Ilvane.

Ilvane accepts Arimantis's gold ring.

Ilvane nods.

Ilvane smiles.

Ilvane hugs you.

Ilvane says, "You know where we are if we die."

You say, "I'm going to go try and help heal."

Ilvane grins.

Arimantis glances at Ilvane.

You say, "If I can make it to Voln."

You concentrate on the Wall of Force spell...
You gesture.
A wall of force surrounds you.

Ilvane slides an intricate gold and brass ring on her finger.

Ilvane blinks.

Arimantis stares off into space.

Zermon comes out of hiding.

Zermon stands up.

You say, "Can't do that in here."

Zermon exclaims, "Yike!"

Ilvane glances at a gold ring.

Arimantis points out.

Zermon just went out.

Ilvane nods.

Ilvane slides a gold ring off her finger.

You look at Ilvane and shake your head.

Arimantis says, "Ok.. we runnin for it"

Arimantis grins.

Ilvane says, "Too late now."

Ilvane stares off into space.

You kiss Blizzerdd.

Arimantis just kissed Ilvane.

Blizzerdd just gave you a smooch.

You say, "Please be careful."

Ilvane says, "I don't use them often enough."

Ilvane offers Arimantis a gold ring.

[The Nightowl Pub, Lounge]
Waitresses wearing feathered headdresses fashioned like the heads of owls work the room swiftly and quietly, trying not to interrupt the guests or the stage act. Although the tables are set relatively close together, the darkness creates a feeling of intimacy. After their number, the chorus glides off the stage and all but disappears behind a dark curtain. You also see a South Gate guard and a steep staircase.
Also in the room: Lord Grafth
Obvious exits: none.

You say, "Thank ye, m'lord."

You curtsy to Grafth.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see a black mountain bear, a rusty doorknob, a blue-white frost opal, a crystal amulet, a yellow sapphire, some golden rhimar-bloom, a gold nugget, a reinforced shield, a bastard sword, some studded leather, a black mountain bear that is dead, a broadsword and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: the body of Ardanos who is lying down, High Lady Kadesha, the body of Lady Casseandra who is lying down.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

You hear the ghostly voice of Casseandra say, "oh this isnt' a good thing"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Kadesha gestures at a black mountain bear.
CS: +621 - TD: +185 + CvA: +25 + d100: +48 == +509
Warding failed!
A black mountain bear suddenly stops all movement.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
Crowds of people bustle up this road, on their way to one place or another. Several groups of warriors stride to the north, clad in warm furs and mufflers, while others in cassocks and robes walk more slowly, making signs of blessing at expectant women and small children. You also see a mein shard and a large gold silk tent.
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Odevalis echo in your mind:
"can a voln fogger come to aid Erthevan? On Banshee Lane..."

[Temple Burrow, Oleani Way]
Pieces of ice dot the street and one yard sports a small, carrot-nosed snowman. To the north looms the glacier, above the dwellings on the streets, with the Temple sitting atop it. Carved from the ice, the Temple gleams in the sun, giving those that live here an impressive view. You also see a snow-covered stone path and a wrought-iron gate.
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest.

The sense of peace and security passes away from the area.

A black mountain bear lumbers in!

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see a heavy quartz orb, the Rhapsity disk, some silver coins, some manna bread, some manna bread and a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: the body of Novice Yaegyr who is lying down, Lady Atoyoz, Jestin, Galenok, Rawdune, the body of Ahmeuseng who is lying down, the body of Radgast who is lying down, the body of Xulia who is lying down, Lord Joter who is lying down, the body of Ceralot who is lying down, Great Lady Eleanore who is kneeling, Lady Sherysse who is seated, Great Lord Keemac, the body of Anyarthra who is lying down, Tompkin, the body of Geroth who is lying down, the body of Lord Halodowan who is lying down, Novice Rosemma who is seated, the body of Lord Kavyn who is lying down, the body of Amlaruil who is lying down, the body of Cirwen who is lying down, the body of Frugus who is lying down, the body of Lord Trest who is lying down, Stalvos, Great Lord Wecodean, the body of Vladmyr who is lying down, Lord Lesorel who is seated, Great Lady Iannerra who is lying down, Lady Blysz who is kneeling, Rhapsity who is kneeling, Tayre who is lying down, the body of Cuzzrin who is lying down, the body of Mazerak who is lying down, the body of Sargohn who is lying down, the body of Gulp who is lying down, the body of Ichiko who is lying down, Nithin, the body of Maswril who is lying down, Crystina who is kneeling, Dravnum who is seated, Lord Kondalor who is kneeling, Renowned Lady Skyfawn, the body of Sloyth who is lying down, the body of Evenia who is lying down, Jukan, Stunseed, Lord Alamand, Silverace, Gaale who is kneeling, Ylsbeth who is lying down, Lady Sanare who is seated, Great Lady Silversoft who is lying down, Auragin who is seated
Obvious paths: north.

Auragin asks, "who needs life?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Xulia ask, "Anyone seen my entire body?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ahmeuseng ask, "An' once more....what would I have done without ye?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Radgast say, "I can mana ya when me raised"

Atoyoz hugs you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Evenia say, "I do"

You exclaim, "Holy Lumnis!"

A hollow, resonating growl echoes from the spirit of Xulia.

You hear the ghostly voice of Vladmyr say, "i do"

Joter says, "Ahm is ready"

You hear the ghostly voice of Xulia exclaim, "Heal, Isci! Heal!"

Dravnum says, "if you need an LK whisper to me"

Tayre says, "I need manas too"

You kiss Atoyoz on the cheek.

You take a quick appraisal of Evenia and find that she has no apparent wounds.
She has old battle scars on her left leg, old battle scars on her left hand, and old battle scars on her right leg.
She is also quite dead.

Stalvos says, "I'd hug all of ya great people around here.. but there's too many an' it'd just add to all this madness.. you all know who you are. "

You take a quick appraisal of Sloyth and find that he has no apparent injuries.
He is also quite dead.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ceralot say, "I need life please, when time permits"

You hear the ghostly voice of Radgast say, "so this the new graveyard"

Atoyoz recites:
"Yaegyr is new to our town
And dead now as well."

Joter asks, "Don't you mean Great Kuon?"

Jestin gestures at Evenia.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Jestin encompassing Evenia's corpse.

Sherysse rubs Xulia gently.

Auragin gestures at Ceralot.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Auragin encompassing Ceralot's corpse.

You hear the ghostly voice of Xulia ask, "Iscikella, kin ya heal?"

Featherhair says, "Oh my."

Odevalis says, "thanks for comming keemac"

Lady Atoyoz went through a wrought-iron gate.

You nod to Xulia.

You say, "Aye."

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Kadesha's group.

Odevalis rubs Arianiss gently.

Jestin recites:
"On Evenia"

Stalvos says, "Lemme get outta here an' stop addin' to the confusion."

You take a quick appraisal of Xulia and find that she has some minor cuts and bruises on her left hand, and some minor cuts and bruises on her left arm.
She is also quite dead.

Odevalis sighs.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ceralot say, "heh"

You hear the ghostly voice of Xulia say, "Others, I'm fine"

Keemac says, "welcomes"

You hear the ghostly voice of Casseandra say, "ahhhhhh"

Stalvos says, "Good luck, everyone."

Jestin gestures at Evenia.
Jestin suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Evenia in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Evenia, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Evenia awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

You hear the ghostly voice of Xulia say, "Dese critters are horrific."

You take a quick appraisal of Ichiko and find that she has some minor cuts and bruises on her right arm, some minor cuts and bruises on her left arm, some minor cuts and bruises on her right hand, deep gashes and serious bleeding from her abdominal area, minor cuts and bruises on her back, and minor bruises about the head.
She is bleeding badly from the abdomen.
She is also quite dead.

Auragin recites:
"'raisin Ceralot"

Silversoft recites:
"Xulia ready"

You meditate over Ichiko.
Ichiko's abdomen damage is transferred to you.

Auragin gestures at Ceralot.
Auragin suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Ceralot in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Ceralot, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Ceralot awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Amlaruil's body suddenly grows darker.

You meditate over Ichiko.
Ichiko's right arm damage is transferred to you.

Silversoft nods to Xulia.

The ghost of Xulia whispers, "thanks"

Cirwen's body suddenly grows darker.

Eleanore gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Eleanore gestures at Amlaruil.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Amlaruil, then fades into the body.

Tayre just hugged Xulia.

You meditate over Ichiko.
Ichiko's left arm damage is transferred to you.

Sanare recites:
"Halodowan ready fer life"

Jestin says, "No moving for two minutes lass"

Tazelhoffe came through a wrought-iron gate.

Evenia exclaims, "Thank you!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Arianiss say, "Cirwen needs life keeping."

You hear the ghostly voice of Halodowan ask, "am I LKed?"

Tazelhoffe says, "eeeek"

Dravnum says, "if ya need an lk whisper to me"

Tazelhoffe says, "eeeek"

Tazelhoffe says, "eeeek"

You hear the ghostly voice of Erthevan say, "That be quite a pile of meat"

Keemac gestures at Cirwen.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Cirwen, then fades into the body.

Stunseed says, "Keep goin, Silver."

You hear the ghostly voice of Amlaruil say, "thank you"

You meditate over Ichiko.
Ichiko's head damage is transferred to you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cirwen say, "Thanks Keemac"

You hear the ghostly voice of Cuzzrin ask, "would some please raise me?"

You meditate over Ichiko.
Ichiko's back damage is transferred to you.

Evenia sits up.

Keemac says, "welcomes"

Stunseed says, "I'm just pumping mana as best I can."

You meditate over Ichiko.
Ichiko's right hand damage is transferred to you.

Tazelhoffe just kissed Rhapsity.

Eleanore gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Eleanore gestures at Vladmyr.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Vladmyr, then fades into the body.

Odevalis says, "Arianiss and Erthevan are both ready for a raise."

You say, "Atoyoz, be wary."

You say, "The essence is awake."

Tayre says, "Need manas over here if someone has spare"

Stunseed says, "I'm of half a mind to drag Taleea back here."

You hear the ghostly voice of Radgast say, "well of life scroll in my boot"

You say, "Was in Blizz."

You say, "Killed him."

You hear the ghostly voice of Vladmyr say, "thank ye"

Ceralot exclaims, "I am alive!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Casseandra say, "wheres the line for us deaders, i try to wiggle to the end"

You say, "Told him is the beginning of the end."

Evenia removes some acantha leaf from in her black hooded cloak.

You hear the ghostly voice of Erthevan say, "Thank ye, Ode"

Evenia takes a bite of her acantha leaf.
Evenia looks a little better.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your abdomen feels better.

Featherhair asks, "Who needs mana?"

You take a quick appraisal of Yaegyr and find that he has deep gashes and serious bleeding from his abdominal area.
He is also quite dead.

You meditate over Yaegyr
Yaegyr's abdomen damage is transferred to you.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kylusa echo in your mind:
"how are things looking out there now?"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your abdomen feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Sargohn say, "I am ready fer life when there is a cleric ready"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ahmeuseng say, "No grinnin', Odevalis."

You hear the ghostly voice of Vladmyr say, "thank ye koter"

You hear the ghostly voice of Casseandra say, "thank ye empaths"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your abdomen feels better.

Tloran says, "welcome"

Sanare raises her hand.

You hear the faint thoughts of Belthania echo in your mind:
"bad"

You hear the ghostly voice of Vladmyr say, "joter even"

You take a quick appraisal of Erthevan and find that he has no apparent wounds.
He has developed slurred speech, and old battle scars on his right leg.
He is also quite dead.

Wecodean gestures at Frugus.
Wecodean suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Frugus in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Frugus, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Frugus awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kyrolyn echo in your mind:
"Not really, cleaned up a lot"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ichiko say, "There's much amiss this night.."

You take a quick appraisal of Ahmeuseng and find that she has no apparent injuries.
She is also quite dead.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kyrolyn echo in your mind:
"I need help with the umbrals though"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ahmeuseng say, "I'm not feelin' so good."

Frugus says, "thanks much"

Featherhair went through a wrought-iron gate.

The spirit of Ahmeuseng sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

You take a quick appraisal of Trest and find that he has no apparent injuries.
He is also quite dead.

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Atoyoz's group.

You hear the ghostly voice of Casseandra say, "ye nae look so good either"

***Whole lot of healing, lk'ing, raising and spelling up doing on***

The spirit of Xulia sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

Blysz recites:
"Raising Cuzzrin"

You take a quick appraisal of Mazerak and find that he has no apparent injuries.
He is also quite dead.

Auragin says, "we goin as fast as we kin"

Dravnum says, "if you need LK whisper to me"

Blysz gestures at Cuzzrin.
A translucent thread extends outward from Blysz then fades away.

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Arimantis's group.

Eleanore nods.

Lady Atoyoz went through a wrought-iron gate.

Odevalis says, "keep your spirits up Ahms... dont want it to fade away yet.."

Arimantis blinks.

Odevalis just kissed Ahmeuseng on the cheek.

You take a quick appraisal of Anyarthra and find that she has no apparent injuries.
She is also quite dead.

Auragin chuckles.

Kondalor says, "whipser to me if you are ready for a raise"

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Keemac's group.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ahmeuseng exclaim, "I'm tryin'!"

Jukan removes some acantha leaf from in his spidersilk backpack.

You take a quick appraisal of Sloyth and find that he has no apparent injuries.
He is also quite dead.

Joter recites:
"Vl is reardy"

You hear the ghostly voice of Anyarthra ask, "could i please get a rezz afore me LK runs out?"

Crystina gestures at Cuzzrin.
Crystina suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Cuzzrin in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Cuzzrin, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Cuzzrin awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

You take a quick appraisal of Halodowan and find that he has no apparent injuries.
He is also quite dead.

Sherysse removes a white flask from in her spidersilk cloak.

You hear the ghostly voice of Mepol say, "Long line"

You take a quick appraisal of Tjaran and find that he has deep gashes and serious bleeding from his back, a case of uncontrollable convulsions, and some minor cuts and bruises on his right leg.
He is bleeding slightly from the back.
He is also quite dead.

Ylsbeth meditates over Tjaran.
Ylsbeth takes Tjaran's back damage.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kyrolyn echo in your mind:
"If anyone can ward the umbral spells I can stalk an ambush em"

Kondalor gestures at Yaegyr.
Kondalor suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Yaegyr in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Yaegyr, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Yaegyr awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.
Yaegyr's body suddenly grows darker.

Ylsbeth meditates over Tjaran.
Ylsbeth takes Tjaran's nervous system damage.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kylusa echo in your mind:
"you think a youngin could get from the temple to the inn now?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"ouch"

Tompkin gestures at Kavyn.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Tompkin encompassing Kavyn's corpse.

You hear the ghostly voice of Maswril ask, "i need positive health to be rezzed no?"

Odevalis stands up.

You hear the ghostly voice of Sargohn say, "I am ready fer life when there is a cleric ready"

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Joter asks, "Did they come in north gate?"

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Atoyoz's group.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your abdomen feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Gulp say, "Ready for life please."

Arimantis begins a careful examination of Sloyth -- he takes his pulse, checks his temperature, and checks for broken bones or any other ailments.

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right arm feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Lesorel echo in your mind:
"I would not try it."

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left arm feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Casseandra say, "oo oo oo oo ready to be rezzed when cleric is available"

You hear the ghostly voice of Halodowan say, "I think they hit from all sides"

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Lesorel echo in your mind:
"There's a mess in Voln."

***Whole lot of healing, lk'ing, raising and spelling up doing on***

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

Arimantis gestures at Sloyth.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Arimantis encompassing Sloyth's corpse.

You hear the ghostly voice of Benjon exclaim, "I's here ta join tha fun!"

Ylsbeth says, "Tjaran be ready as well."

You hear the ghostly voice of Mepol say, "just got 3 wounds they lvl 3s stillg ot blood and all"

Odevalis removes some sovyn clove from in her black leather backpack.

Yaegyr sits up.

You take a quick appraisal of Mepol and find that he has deep gashes and serious bleeding from his abdominal area, deep gashes and serious bleeding from his back, and deep gashes and serious bleeding from his chest.
He is bleeding slightly from the back.
He is also quite dead.

You hear the ghostly voice of Vladmyr say, "the ground rumbled an split, shards killed most of us in tc"

Odevalis takes a bite of her sovyn clove.
Odevalis' left arm is fully restored.

You meditate over Mepol.
Mepol's back damage is transferred to you.

Silversoft meditates over Mepol.
Silversoft takes Mepol's chest damage.

Tompkin gestures at Kavyn.
Tompkin suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Kavyn in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Kavyn, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Kavyn awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Cuzzrin says, "boy...what a walk"

You meditate over Mepol.
Nothing happens.

You hear the ghostly voice of Casseandra say, "fine time for me to decide to come visiting"

Silversoft meditates over Mepol.
Silversoft takes Mepol's abdomen damage.

You meditate over Mepol.
Nothing happens.

Silversoft meditates over Mepol.
Silversoft takes some of Mepol's blood loss.

Arimantis gestures at Sloyth.
Arimantis suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Sloyth in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Sloyth, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Sloyth awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

You take a quick appraisal of Mepol and find that he has no apparent injuries.
He is also quite dead.

You hear the ghostly voice of Mepol say, "Aye i ready for life"

Siwas pants.

Tazelhoffe cackles!

Siwas pants.

You hear the ghostly voice of Vladmyr ask, "anyone know what is out there?"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

Eleanore gestures at Maswril.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Eleanore encompassing Maswril's corpse.

Odevalis says, "cannot send just yet Joter..."

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

Siwas says, "Geez."

Tayre says, "Benjon ready for life"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

Dravnum says, "If you need LK whisper to me"

Lesorel says, "I'll stick my nose out the gate"

Odevalis says, "oh no..."

Blysz gestures at Trest.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Blysz encompassing Trest's corpse.

You hear the ghostly voice of Casseandra say, "mountain cats, ugly old worms, some deadly umbra thingys"

You concentrate on the Stun Relief spell.
You gesture at Arimantis.
The glazed look leaves Arimantis.

You hear the ghostly voice of Erthevan say, "I be ready for life as well"

Tloran says, "there you go"

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Kadesha's group.

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Vrairdrick's group.

***The cries of many deaths from the vicinity of Town Center***

You hear the ghostly voice of Azlain say, "no"

Vrairdrick says, "that was trouble"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ardanos exclaim, "Cynja!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Radgast say, "I just need my head reassembled"

Keemac gestures at Tasaval.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Tasaval, then fades into the body.

You hear the ghostly voice of Azlain say, "take me back"

You hear the ghostly voice of Halodowan say, "ready for life when cleric has time"

Blysz gestures at Trest.
Blysz suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Trest in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Trest, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Trest awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.
Trest's body suddenly grows darker.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ardanos ask, "what happened?"

Vrairdrick says, "we did"

You take a quick appraisal of Radgast and find that he has severe head trauma and bleeding from the ears.
He is also quite dead.

Eleanore recites:
"With the love and grace of Oleani and the power of Lorminstra
Arise and walk this realm once more"
Eleanore just touched a string of Oleani prayer beads.

You hear the ghostly voice of Erthevan say, "An shadow mercenaries"

You meditate over Radgast.
Radgast's head damage is transferred to you.

Eleanore gestures at Maswril.
Eleanore suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Maswril in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Maswril, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Maswril awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

The spirit of Amlaruil sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Azlain ask, "we did?"

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Allanor says, "need healing please"

Siwas asks, "So, um.. who's injured?"

Allanor begins to do his best to mend his wounded arm.

Tazelhoffe whispers, "i could bother ye for dims an opals when ye not busy?"

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Azlain say, "ooh yeah"

Siwas meditates over Allanor.
Siwas takes Allanor's left arm damage.

Lesorel says, "Nothing directly outside."

Ylsbeth says, "Taleea be ready."

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ardanos say, "thank you Miss Odevalis"

Siwas meditates over Allanor.
Siwas takes Allanor's back damage.

Odevalis nods to Ardanos.

Allanor says, "thank you siwas"

You hear the ghostly voice of Cirwen say, "Hi taleea"

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Siwas meditates over Allanor.
Siwas takes some of Allanor's blood loss.

You hear the ghostly voice of Sargohn say, "Hello Tloran"

Lesorel asks, "Anyone need mana?"

Allanor just hugged Siwas.

Siwas meditates over Allanor.
Siwas takes some of Allanor's blood loss.

Odevalis says, "Ardanos and Cynja are ready for a raise.."

Siwas says, "Welcome."

You hear the ghostly voice of Sargohn say, "I am ready fer life when there is a cleric ready"

Sloyth says, "is it safe out there yet"

You hear the ghostly voice of Taleea say, "Ello"

You hear the ghostly voice of Casseandra say, "may i get rezzed soon please, gonna start to smell soon"

You hear the ghostly voice of Mepol say, "Well can anyone go to tc and sanct it i think my lil auntie is out there somewhere"

Keemac says, "raising halo"

Gaale gestures at Arianiss.
Gaale concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

You hear the ghostly voice of Azlain say, "Im ready when anyone is free too"

You hear the ghostly voice of Vladmyr say, "ready ta live whenever someone is able ta raise"

You hear the ghostly voice of Arianiss exclaim, "Gaale!"

Tloran says, "having issues"

Ilvane glances at Amlaruil.

Lesorel sings:
"Anyone need mana?"

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Odevalis takes a bite of her sovyn clove.
Odevalis makes a horrible face!
Odevalis' left leg is fully restored.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ahmeuseng say, "I wouldn't mind gettin' up if a cleric is available....jus' whenver there's an opportunity."

Evenia sighs.

You hear the ghostly voice of Xulia ask, "Summa flask Casseandra?"

Tayre takes a bite of his acantha leaf.
Tayre looks a little better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ahmeuseng say, "THanks, Silversoft."

Keemac gestures at Halodowan.
Keemac suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Halodowan in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Halodowan, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Halodowan awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cynja say, "thank you Odevalis"

Lyrthos's body decays into compost.

You hear the ghostly voice of Amlaruil say, "eh, i could be worse"

The spirit of Arianiss sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ahmeuseng say, "I'm in good shape, except for bein' dead."

Siwas says, "Oh NO."

You concentrate on the Spirit Shield spell...
You gesture at Tazelhoffe.
A dim aura surrounds Tazelhoffe.

You hear the ghostly voice of Mazerak say, "hello....."

Dravnum says, "shes okay I flasked her"

Halodowan says, "thank you keemac"

You hear the ghostly voice of Taleea exclaim, "Lyrthos!"

Tazelhoffe hugs you.

You concentrate on the Spell Shield spell...
You gesture at Tazelhoffe.
An opalescent aura surrounds Tazelhoffe.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tasaval ask, "I don't know if I've been kept or not, anyone inform me?"

The spirit of Taleea begins to wail eerily.

Siwas says, "Lyrthos just decayed."

You see Tasaval Perjer the Giantman.
He appears to be in his 50's, has long, braided red hair, green eyes, and tanned skin.
He appears to be DEAD!
He has some minor cuts and bruises on his right hand, and severe head trauma and bleeding from the ears.

You meditate over Tasaval.
Tasaval's head damage is transferred to you.

Joter says, "who steal needs healing speak up"

You hear the ghostly voice of Amlaruil say, "thank you silversoft"

Tazelhoffe whispers, "thank ye much"

You meditate over Tasaval.
Tasaval's right hand damage is transferred to you.

Jestin gestures at Ichiko.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Jestin encompassing Ichiko's corpse.

Lesorel asks, "Anyone need mana?"

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Sanare recites:
"Taleea ready fer life"

You hear the ghostly voice of Erthevan say, "Ready here"

Silversoft recites:
"Amlaruils ready"

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Arimantis gestures at Taleea.
Arimantis concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Taleea say, "ew"

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Radgast say, "thanks"

You hear the ghostly voice of Taleea exclaim, "smooching DEAD people!"

Joter says, "I could use mana"

Jestin gestures at Ichiko.
Jestin suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Ichiko in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Ichiko, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Ichiko awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Lesorel says, "The invasion seems to be dead."

The ghostly laughter of Xulia echoes through the room, sending a shiver down your spine.

Tayre struggles to stand, but fails.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tjaran say, "Well, if someone is ready to get me on my me, that would be great"

Joter recites:
"If you need a heal speak up."

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Ilvane says, "Someone get Amlaruil up, she's an empath, and ready to be raised."

You hear the ghostly voice of Mazerak say, "I need something"

You hear the ghostly voice of Nystiral say, "If a cleric has a passing moment, I could use a hand Up. Not of terrible importance."

Joter says, "No problem."

You hear the ghostly voice of Xulia ask, "Kin I get some blood, Joter?"

Kondalor says, "whipser to me if you are ready for a raise"

Auragin recites:
"'got Taleea"

Ichiko sits up.

You hear the ghostly voice of Taleea ask, "Someone raise Tishia yet?"

Kondalor gestures at Xulia.
Kondalor concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ardanos say, "Cynja and myself are both ready"

You hear the ghostly voice of Azlain say, "get the clerics up first"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tishia say, "no im still here"

The spirit of Xulia sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

Tishia gives a ghostly chuckle.

Auragin gestures at Taleea.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Auragin encompassing Taleea's corpse.

An unsettling groan comes from the spirit of Casseandra.

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.

Arimantis gestures at Tishia.
Arimantis concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

Kondalor gestures at Xulia.
Kondalor concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

You hear the ghostly voice of Taleea exclaim, "Tishia needs to get up too!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Azlain say, "yup"

Auragin recites:
"'raisin Taleea"

You hear the ghostly voice of Casseandra say, "thought I was meeting Lorminstra for sure"

You take a quick appraisal of Casseandra and find that she has no apparent injuries.
She is also quite dead.

Yunoe recites:
"Please if you needs healings please speak up"

Kondalor gestures at Xulia.
Kondalor concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

You hear the ghostly voice of Vladmyr say, "im jes a warrior, ye can wait ta raise me"

You take a quick appraisal of Nystiral and find that he has no apparent injuries.
He is also quite dead.

You hear the ghostly voice of Mazerak say, "I need something"

The spirit of Arianiss mutters, complaining bitterly about his state of affairs.

Auragin gestures at Taleea.
Auragin suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Taleea in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Taleea, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Taleea awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Keemac asks, "who needs lk?"

Wecodean just touched Tishia.

You take a quick appraisal of Tishia and find that she has no apparent injuries.
She is also quite dead.

Arimantis gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arimantis gestures at Tishia.
Arimantis concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

You take a quick appraisal of Sargohn and find that he has no apparent injuries.
He is also quite dead.

Odevalis asks in guild speak, "oof, anyone available for some cleanup?"

Wecodean gestures at Tishia.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Wecodean encompassing Tishia's corpse.

You hear the ghostly voice of Mazerak say, "I am rotting"

Crystina gestures at Tishia.
A translucent thread extends outward from Crystina then fades away.

You take a quick appraisal of Geroth and find that he has no apparent injuries.
He is also quite dead.

Siwas nods to Odevalis.

Sargohn seems slightly different. The stench of decay is growing more pervasive.

Siwas says in guild speak, "I am."

You hear the ghostly voice of Azlain ask, "can someone get our other cleric up?"

Dravnum says, "If you need LK whisper to me"

Keemac gestures at Mazerak.
Nothing happens.

Odevalis just hugged Siwas.

Need recites:
"If you need LK whisper to Keemac"

You hear the ghostly voice of Arianiss say, "Sargohn needs life keeping."

Arimantis gestures at Sargohn.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Sargohn, then fades into the body.

Odevalis says in guild speak, "ah, excellent.."

You concentrate on the Organ Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your abdomen feels better.

Odevalis says in guild speak, "thanks Siwas"

You hear the ghostly voice of Casseandra say, "ut oh, someone life keep him"

Wecodean just touched Tishia.

Ichiko stands up.

Joter pants.

Sanare recites:
"Tjaran ready fer life"

Kondalor nods to Xulia.

You hear the ghostly voice of Mazerak say, "i am departing"

Wecodean gestures at Tishia.
Wecodean suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Tishia in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Tishia, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Tishia awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Joter asks, "Are we caught up?"

Taleea says, "thank you Auragin"

Eleanore says, "o be quiet"

Siwas asks in guild speak, "Does anyone else need anything borrowed?"

Joter asks, "Who needs healing?"

You concentrate on the Organ Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your abdomen feels better.

Taleea says, "thankyou"

Ilvane says, "No you aren't."

You hear the ghostly voice of Mazerak say, "thank you"

Eleanore says, "wish ya could silence corses"

You hear the ghostly voice of Ardanos ask, "can someone check Cynja's life keep?"

Arimantis begins a careful examination of Tishia -- he takes her pulse, checks her temperature, and checks for broken bones or any other ailments.

Jestin says, "Will get you up when we can"

Kondalor gestures at Xulia.
Kondalor concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

You hear the ghostly voice of Sargohn say, "thankee M'Lady "

Need pulls Joter to his feet.

You take a quick appraisal of Vladmyr and find that he has no apparent wounds.
He has severe bruises and swelling around his left eye, and a scar across his face.
He is also quite dead.

Yunoe recites:
"Benjon ready for life"

Joter says, "Thanks"

Azlain gives a ghostly chuckle.

Tishia just hugged Taleea.

Great Lord Blizzerdd just came through the wrought iron gate.

Blizzerdd says, "Is over fer now"

(Iscikella throws her arms about Blizz's neck and rests her head exhaustedly against his chest.)

Blizzerdd just kissed you on the forehead.



Button Link to Thurfel Main