The "Respite"
Tilamaires, day 24 of the month Koaratos
and
Leyan, day 25 of the month Koaratos in the year 5101

***TECHNICAL NOTES***
This log is not intended as any sort of "full account" of the invasion as, by necessity, it has been much condensed. It is intended to give a "feel" for the carnage and mayhem that ensued during the event.

In the log, the actions of the "entity", now correctly referred to as the essence, are recognizable as appear without parantheses.
***END NOTE***

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see a white owl, an emperor penguin and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Silon, the body of Imraith who is lying down, the body of Brediph who is lying down, Cheddar, the body of Zolag who is lying down, Lady Amlaruil who is sitting, the body of Lede who is lying down, Tartan, the body of Perigourd who is lying down, the body of Lady Kerilyn who is lying down, Maguus, Roelstran, Maeror, Journeyman Renian, the body of Marabala who is lying down, the body of Mirsen who is lying down, the body of Lady Sherysse who is lying down, the body of Apprentice Riyace who is lying down, the body of Compasyn who is lying down, the body of Melok who is lying down, Ruach who is sitting, the body of Camelryder who is lying down, the body of Fantassi who is lying down, the body of Krahg who is lying down, Lady Kylica, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, the body of Damsall who is lying down, Allisin, Sabitor, Taolos, the body of Harplo who is lying down, the body of Journeyman Evielle who is lying down, the body of Yomako who is lying down, Arimantis, Decorsair, the body of Ulara who is lying down, Lord Silenton, Khios, the body of Aseck who is lying down, the body of Mistyca who is lying down, Lady Staraleigh who is lying down, Lady Shaylazar who is kneeling, the body of Lord Arkans who is lying down, Lady Ilvane who is kneeling, Nykto who is kneeling, Dunite who is sitting, Lady Roanna, the body of High Lord Fitzand who is lying down, the body of Chaliell who is lying down, Lord Thillieir who is sitting, the body of Karinalee who is lying down, the body of Minirova who is lying down, the Legendary Nevea, the body of Gadolinius who is lying down, the body of Novice Dannah who is lying down, the body of Nyze who is lying down, the body of Cromellach who is lying down, the body of Lord Grandevr who is lying down, the body of Kunitz who is lying down, the body of Hylissa who is lying down, Tabysha who is sitting, the body of Cyraxm who is lying down, the body of Pinkk who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

Iscikella's eyes turn cloudy and pale.

Sabitor glances at you.

You rub your eyes.

***Lot of dragging, lk'ing, healing, raising and spelling going on all around***

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Satrn says, "bah"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You say, "It's the essence."

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Evelle asks, "the essence is killing you all?"

Evelle whimpers.

Sabitor says, "Try not to succomb, Iscikella."

Spaner raises his hand.

You hear the ghostly voice of Karinalee say, "I thot it was a lurid thingy"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.
You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.
You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.
You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sacru echo in your mind:
"Invasion, they managed to breech the gates."

You take a quick appraisal of Mirsen and find that she has some minor cuts and bruises on her right leg, a fractured and bleeding left leg, some minor cuts and bruises on her left hand, and snapped bones and serious bleeding from the neck.
She is bleeding from the left leg.
She is also quite dead.
Ilvane falls to her knees beside the body of Mirsen and wails mournfully!

Evelle says, "what's moving down there"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Evelle gulps.

You meditate over Mirsen.
Mirsen's neck damage is transferred to you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Compasyn say, "i love ya mule..what a fine town you were"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You meditate over Mirsen.
Mirsen's left leg damage is transferred to you.

Ilvane sighs.

Arimantis mutters something about worms.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Ilvane rubs Mirsen gently.

The emperor penguin nuzzles against the corpse of its Master.

You hear the ghostly voice of Damsall ask, "Hiya Compasyn, yer looking a bit pale, ain't been takin' care o' yerself?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Mirsen say, "Thank you, Lady Iscikella."

Ilvane just pulled Mirsen's lifeless body into her arms.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You whisper quietly to Ilvane, "The essence is active."

You hear the ghostly voice of Mirsen say, "Blessings on you."

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You hear the ghostly voice of Marabala say, "a bunch of us lookin pale"

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Lede...
...[Commerce Burrow, Sylvan Hollow]
...A cobblestone circle marks the entrance to an ornate white marble structure. Sparkling clean windows mark either side of the entrance, over which the words "Clovertooth Hall" are deeply engraved. The circle bustles with crowds moving in and out of Icemule Trace. You also see a black mountain bear and a black mountain bear.
...Also here: the body of Lede who is lying down, the body of Brediph who is lying down
...Obvious paths: north.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Ilvane whispers, "I saw.."

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Spaner says, "Dangit"

You hear the ghostly voice of Evielle exclaim, "the deputy's even fightin!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Compasyn ask, "yer lookin sickly yerself what did a worm bite ya?"

You focus your mind on Atoyoz and think:
"the essence is active. Where are ye."

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You hear the ghostly voice of Sherysse say, "just leave me for last, I'm useless out there"

Evelle says, "ack a worm next door"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Evelle bursts into tears!

A white owl swoops into the area.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You hear the ghostly voice of Damsall say, "Nah, one of them leader thingies casteded something at me"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Arimantis says, "Seems the worms chase same as roa'ters"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Watch out, the essence is active!"

You hear Ignis yell, "I need a dragger and some LK south!"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You take a quick appraisal of Riyace and find that he has minor cuts and bruises on his back, and deep gashes and serious bleeding from his abdominal area.
He is bleeding badly from the abdomen.
He is also quite dead.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You hear the faint thoughts of Shonison echo in your mind:
"what essense?"

You meditate over Riyace.
Riyace's abdomen damage is transferred to you.

The white owl descends to the ground and lands nearby.

You hear the ghostly voice of Compasyn ask, "we need to protect tc yes?"

Tartan says, "Wow"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Tartan says, "Nice job everyone"

You hear the faint thoughts of Delthore echo in your mind:
"swarms near voln"

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Methais...
...[Icemule Trace, Forest]
...Snow crunches beneath your feet as you walk along the narrow path through the forest. The air is cold and crisp, and filled with the sharp scent of pine. Startled by your approach, an owl takes flight from the cover of a nearby tree. It passes so close you feel the rush of air from its wings. You also see a frosty rime guardsman, a frosty rime guardsman, a frosty rime guardsman, a frosty rime guardsman, a faceted crystalline legionnaire, a faceted crystalline legionnaire, a faceted crystalline legionnaire, a fresh blueberry tart, a lurid shadow mercenary, a faceted crystalline legionnaire, a rabid squirrel, a kobold, some light leather, a short sword, a short sword and a crystal gate.
...Also here: the body of High Lord Jenovadeath who is lying down, High Lord Methais, the body of Haxley who is lying down
...Obvious paths: south, east.

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

You hear the faint thoughts of Spaner echo in your mind:
"Your essence or a new one?"

Sabitor groans.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"The entities, Shonison."

You hear the faint thoughts of Skyfawn echo in your mind:
"where at Iscikella?"

Blizzerdd says, "East road is now clear"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Blizzerdd says, "For now"

You hear the faint thoughts of Shonison echo in your mind:
"I see"

You hear the faint thoughts of Atoyoz touch your mind:
"Where are you m'lady?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Krahg say, "Concentrate on the Clerics and Healers to be raised first... the rest of us are useless until they can bring us back"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

The spirit of Camelryder sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

Tartan says, "Well this is a lively bunch"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Tartan giggles.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"The nine."

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Amlaruil says, "oh my"

Tartan says, "All my friends just laying around"

You hear the faint thoughts of Shonison echo in your mind:
"this is very bad"

You hear the ghostly voice of Compasyn exclaim, "tartan..do somethin!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Spaner echo in your mind:
"Bring em on"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

Tartan says, "What do you want me to do"

You focus your mind on Atoyoz and think:
"Town Centre. I think I need to head to Voln too."

Tartan asks, "Add to the deathrate?"

You feel the ground shake violently and hear something move from deep underneath your feet.

The owl shrieks, "Master!" and hurls itself into the sky and away.

You hear the ghostly voice of Compasyn ask, "um rub me a bit?"

Amlaruil asks, "what happened?"

[Temple Burrow, Oleani Way]
Small houses line the road, painted in a riot of bright colors. The dwellings follow no set plan, some with one story, others with two. Halflings wander down the road, waving to each other and stopping to converse. One halfling stands on a ladder, carefully touching up the paint on his roof while his wife looks on, giving orders. You also see a black mountain bear.
Also here: Lord Roelon, Psionix, Lady Xeldria
Obvious paths: west, northeast.

You feel a rumble come from beneath your feet.

Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath you as a scaled mountain worm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!

Rocks and dirt pelt you as you are thrown into the air!
... 53 points of damage!
Blow to your chest frees rib to spear a lung and heart!
You are stunned for 10 rounds!
You come crashing back into the ground!
... 28 points of damage!
Hard blow to your back sends intense pain shooting up your back!

A scaled mountain worm suddenly lurches into the air, then dives straight into ground with amazing force!

In a few seconds, it has buried itself so deeply you can no longer see any part of the worm, however you can still feel the vibrations of its violent departure.

You are still stunned.

Roelon swings a dual-bladed black rolaren waraxe at a black mountain bear!
AS: +394 vs DS: +343 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +88 = +175
... and hits for 27 points of damage!
Bones in right arm crack.

Psionix swings a viciously serrated warblade at a black mountain bear!
AS: +463 vs DS: +343 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +67 = +223
... and hits for 39 points of damage!
Glancing slash to the mountain bear's shield arm!
The mountain bear is stunned!

You are still stunned.

Xeldria swings a galvorn-edged woodsman's hatchet at a black mountain bear!
AS: +479 vs DS: +324 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +5 = +196
... and hits for 46 points of damage!
Skull cracks in several places.

You feel a rumble come from beneath your feet.

Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath you as a scaled mountain worm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!

Rocks and dirt pelt you as you are thrown into the air!
... 43 points of damage!
Your right leg collapses as the bones are ground to dust!
That marathon will just have to wait!
You come crashing back into the ground!
... 28 points of damage!
Hard blow to your chest breaking several ribs!
Hard to breathe!

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...
You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

Roelon sighs.

Psionix removes a white flask from in his spidersilk cloak.

Roelon glances at you.

Xeldria gestures at you.
You feel a tingle on your soul, as if a powerful hand is gently cradling it.
(Thy soul is bound to thy body for an extra 55 minutes and 30 seconds.)
You mutter, complaining bitterly about your state of affairs.

Roelon says, "Careful out here."

Roelon pokes you to see if you'll move.

Roelon chuckles.

Psionix says, "fog her to Voln"

You say, "Well, was going two steps."

You sigh softly, your ghostly voice a mere breath on the wind.

Roelon chuckles.

Xeldria clasps Roelon's hand tenderly.
Xeldria reaches down and tenderly cradles your lifeless hand in hers.
Xeldria clasps Psionix's hand tenderly.
Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see some manna bread, the Taleea disk, the Llwelyn disk and a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: Lady Xeldria, Psionix, Lord Roelon, the body of Raelkish who is lying down, the body of Druvian who is lying down, the body of Eveanna who is lying down, Lord Tomisee, a stunned Lady Jadedlilly who is lying down, Flaxenia, Evilfury, the body of Vyndor who is lying down, the body of Journeyman Maelgorm who is lying down, the body of Olgretien who is lying down, High Lord Shonison who is lying down, Monax, Lady Kaittee, the body of Silvanostar who is lying down, the body of Kantu who is lying down, the body of Lady Opalina who is lying down, the body of Diebatil who is lying down, Kleyn, the body of Ketaku who is lying down, Lady Taleea, Lady Eleana, Stasia, a stunned Lord Thaark, Llwelyn, Shelynn, Weryn who is kneeling
Obvious paths: north.

Lady Xeldria's group went through a wrought-iron gate.

You sense Arimantis looking in on you.

***Lot of fogging, lk'ing, healing and raising going on all around***

An unsettling groan comes from the spirit of Methais.

Kriztian says, "mm."

The spirit of Raulda sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

Spaner came through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say,
"Dead...dead....dead....dead...dead...dead..."

Spaner exclaims, "Bah!"

You say, "Need someone to take my chest and right leg so can be raised. Will take back once up."

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "So many dead..."

Thaark says, "you are"

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "Outside the south gate."

Shonison meditates over you.
Shonison takes your chest damage.

Thaark says, "I am keeping up with life keeps"

Spaner gestures at you.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Spaner encompassing you.
You sense the warmth and comfort of salvation.

Shonison meditates over you.
Shonison takes your right leg damage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Druvian say, "well...worms are just a bit too much for this wizard"

You say, "Thank ye, Shonison."

Taleea says, "don't go to TC"

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "Atania is outside the south gate. Beware the herald...it's what killed me, Methais, and someone else."

Spaner taps you lightly on the shoulder.

Spaner gestures at you.
Spaner suddenly looks very drained.
You feel a sudden jolt of nothing short of the raw power of divine intervention. For some reason, you cannot bring yourself to move quite yet, but feel relieved nonetheless.

You hear the ghostly voice of Methais say, "It was a frosty rime guardsman that killed me."

You are still stunned.

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "Wow...I'm only bleeding from my leg."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ketaku say, "the guardsman punched me so hard i died"

You hear the ghostly voice of Methais say, "Though a mercenary was the one that chopped off my shield hand."

Methais gives a ghostly chuckle.

Lady Atoyoz's group came through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "Heh...musta looked like a herald from my very dead position."

The ghost of Haxley whispers, "What killed you?"

Atoyoz whispers, "You okay m'lady?"

Spaner whispers, "go heal now and dont die please"

Spaner asks, "Anyone need LK?"

You sit up.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

Evilfury says, "appraise them spaner"

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd came through a wrought-iron gate.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

Taleea says, "one more time"

You meditate over Shonison.
Nothing happens.

You hear the ghostly voice of Methais say, "There's lots critters outside the South Gate."

Atoyoz faces you, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 52 mana points!
Atoyoz opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

You hear the ghostly voice of Methais say, "There was when I got nailed anyway."

You hear the ghostly voice of Ketaku say, "the clerics should be raised first, after all they can help lessen the pile of stinky folk"

You give Shonison a good pinch!

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

The Symbol of Thought begins to burn in your mind and you hear Sinnissippi thinking, "healer and raiser outside of voln if you wanna drag here"

Spaner went through a wrought-iron gate.

You see a wrought-iron gate shut!

You hear a bump from a wrought-iron gate.

You sense the link to Spaner's soul slip peacefully away.

You say, "Thank ye, Spaner."

Methais makes a faint wheezing sound.

Kaittee is apparently wrestling with a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "Bleeding gods this is insanity..."

You take a quick appraisal of Haxley and find that he has some minor cuts and bruises on his right arm, a completely severed left leg, minor cuts and bruises on his chest, minor cuts and bruises on his back, and snapped bones and serious bleeding from the neck.
He is bleeding from the left leg.
He is also quite dead.

Atoyoz lies down.
Atoyoz takes a bite of her manna bread.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kantu ask, "invasions always like this?"

You meditate over Haxley.
You fall screaming to the ground grasping your mangled left leg!
Haxley's left leg damage is transferred to you.

Methais pants.

You meditate over Haxley.
Haxley's neck damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Haxley.
Haxley's back damage is transferred to you.

Alyai says, "another dead one"

Atoyoz just tried to pull Albrekt towards her!

Shonison says, "no, this is a very bad one"

You meditate over Haxley.
Haxley's chest damage is transferred to you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "I've never seen this many dead in one place before..."

Alyai rubs Rorac gently.

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "Gods."

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your neck feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "All in one piece...ready to be up."

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

Methais says, "Well darn, I guess bringing my armor with me might have helped."

Methais slaps himself on the forehead.

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "A cleric might want to check to see if I'm still kept, too."

The spirit of Raelkish sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

You struggle, but fail to stand.

You struggle to kneel, but fail.

You concentrate on the Adrenal Surge spell...
You gesture.
You feel a surge of energy that carries you to your feet in a heartbeat, with no sense of effort whatsoever!

Kleyn's eyes narrow in concentration.

Spaner screams!

Spaner says, "Can someone heal me"

Atoyoz blinks.

Atoyoz sighs.

With great effort the spirit of Raelkish gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

You whisper quietly to Atoyoz, "What happened?"

Haxley whispers a ghostly prayer for his soul.

Sabitor came through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "Wow..."

Atoyoz whispers, "when?"

Shonison says, "all over the north road"

You whisper quietly to Atoyoz, "What ye saw?"

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Mnar...
...[Icemule Trace, North Road]
...This part of the road is on the very edge of the glacier. The cobbles are slippery with ice and tracked-in snow, and most everyone on the road is wearing thick boots and fur-lined cloaks. To the north you can see a group of guards around a hole in the wall of ice, presumably guarding the entrance to the town. You also see a scaled mountain worm, a frosty rime guardsman, a frosty rime guardsman, a frosty rime guardsman, a frosty rime guardsman, an umbral force leader who appears rather calm, a frosty rime guardsman, an umbral force herald who appears rather calm, an umbral force herald who appears rather calm, an umbral force herald who appears rather calm, an umbral force herald who appears rather calm, an umbral force herald who appears rather calm, an umbral force leader who appears rather calm, an umbral force leader who appears rather calm, an umbral force leader who appears rather calm, an umbral force leader who appears rather calm and an umbral force leader who appears rather calm.
...Also here: Mnar, Juspera, Irven, the Legendary Poloneus
...Obvious paths: north, south, east.

Sabitor groans.

Morgynn says, "it's bad"

You hear the ghostly voice of Raelkish ask, "they in town yet?"

Evilfury says, "geh"

You hear the ghostly voice of Haxley say, "Ready to either live or I need to be....ye gods."

You ask, "Anyone else need healing?"

Lhing asks, "how is everyone doing?"

Atoyoz whispers, "was a symbol of need, but the crystalline legionnaire just struck me as a bit Thurfelish"

Lhing says, "i have herbs"

You reach out and hold Atoyoz's hand.

You hear the ghostly voice of Raulda say, "oh just dandy"

[Ice Garden, Altar]
Benches of carved ice with seats of wood surround the central altar, bowered with beardtongue shrubs. The glitter of the fallen snow reflects light in a myriad of rainbows, creating a hypnotic effect ideal for settling into a meditative state. Carved into the base of the glacier is a dark crevice leading into the mountain of ice.
Obvious paths: south.
Atoyoz followed.

Atoyoz curtsies to you.

You ask, "So what happened?"

You say, "Can't hear in there."

You see a blur out of the corner of your eye, and Merdrith's group suddenly appears.
Merdrith doubles over and turns a purplish color as he clasps both hands over his mouth, gripping tightly!

You rub Merdrith.

You hear the faint thoughts of Rotsaver echo in your mind:
"um i just woke and found most of icemule dead, what happened?"

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Thillieir...
...[Icemule Trace, West Road]
...The cobblestone road continues east and west between the narrow buildings. To the east the foot traffic seems to grow considerably worse. A gate is just visible at the western end of the road. You also see a black mountain bear who appears rather calm, a halfling deputy, a black mountain bear, a rock ptarmigan that is flying around, a black mountain bear who appears rather calm and a mangled steel spoon. ...Also here: the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd, Lord Thillieir, the body of Lady Alyai who is lying down
...Obvious paths: east, west.

Merdrith asks, "mind healing my wounds, Iscikella?"

Merdrith asks, "so i can go back out to battle?"

Merdrith doubles over and turns a purplish color as he clasps both hands over his mouth, gripping tightly!

You take a quick appraisal of Merdrith and find that he has minor cuts and bruises on his back, a bruised left eye, a strange case of muscle twitching, and some minor cuts and bruises on his left hand.
He has a blinded left eye, and terrible, permanent mutilation of his back muscles.

You meditate over Merdrith.
Merdrith's left eye damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Merdrith.
Merdrith's back damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Merdrith.
Merdrith's left hand damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Merdrith.
Merdrith's nervous system damage is transferred to you.

Atoyoz says, "Nothing really, just saw a faceted crystalline legionnaire"

You hear the faint thoughts of Luicus echo in your mind:
"just in time rotsaver...go kill stuff"

The sickly pallor seems to fade from Merdrith.

You hear the faint thoughts of Nykto echo in your mind:
"I am with quiet a few dead souls in the ice cave...could use some help please!"

You meditate over Merdrith.
You take some of Merdrith's health points.

Atoyoz faces you, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 26 mana points!
Atoyoz opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

You hear the faint thoughts of Irven echo in your mind:
"got a load of em on luber street"

You hear the faint thoughts of Thaark echo in your mind:
"invasion inside the gates, Rots"

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Shonison echo in your mind:
"the streets are crawling with an enemy army, Rotsaver"

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

Atoyoz says, "struck me as a bit odd"

Merdrith says, "the worms are the only thing that frighten me.."

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

You say, "My eyes...."

You say, "Atoyoz, they clouded."

You say, "The essence..."

Atoyoz nods to you.

You hear the faint thoughts of Spaner echo in your mind:
"Hey someone come kill this worm outside the temple"

Atoyoz asks, "did it speak at all?"

You look at Atoyoz and shake your head.

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "At least it hasn't taken over, Iscikella."

You hear the faint thoughts of Ignis echo in your mind:
"Any Available Clerics for about 10 dead people at the temple entrance?"

Atoyoz searches around for a moment.

You hear the faint thoughts of Shelynn echo in your mind:
"there are dead everywhere"

You hear the faint thoughts of Juspera echo in your mind:
"The umbral force heralds look extremely strong. Well past legend."

Atoyoz chuckles.

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "Don't bother."

You hear the faint thoughts of Virindi echo in your mind:
"Ok, I just steped in and there is mayhem in the streats....whats going on?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Shelynn echo in your mind:
"it's a massacre"

Atoyoz grins.

You hear the faint thoughts of Silvanostar echo in your mind:
"they've got a nasty boil earth"

You ask, "Don't bother what?"

Atoyoz says, "I haven't seen any others like it."

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "Searching for me."

Atoyoz says, "searching for him"

Atoyoz chuckles.

You say, "Where did ye see it? Where did the symbol come from."

You hear the voice of Sabitor ask, "Symbol?"

Atoyoz says, "From Lord Braxus"

Raulda asks, "excuse me..which way out?"

Atoyoz says, "On the north road I think"

You scratch your head.

Atoyoz points south.

Raulda stares off into space.

Atoyoz exclaims, "Albrekt!"

Lady Raulda just went south.

You hear the faint thoughts of Shelynn echo in your mind:
"virindi it was a big worm that got me but I also heard there is an army"

You concentrate on the Locate Person spell...
You gesture into the air.
Some unseen force is preventing you from doing that.

Atoyoz asks, "Can you tell me where he is m'lady?"

You say, "Unseen force on him."

Lhing just arrived.

You hear the faint thoughts of Angelrise echo in your mind:
"Are there any deaders around that need a fog or drag?"

Lhing kneels down.

Sabitor fades into visibility.

Atoyoz furrows her brow.

You ask, "Thurfel's Island?"

Sabitor whistles tunelessly to himself.

You hear the faint thoughts of Esserae echo in your mind:
"The abbess looks more forlorn than usual."

You cock your head at Atoyoz.

You hear the faint thoughts of Stasia echo in your mind:
"What happens if this town completely dies?"

Atoyoz says, "I don't know"

Spaner just arrived.

Atoyoz says, "I don't know why he would go down there."

Spaner screams!

Spaner falls over.

Sabitor peers quizzically at Spaner.

Spaner pants.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sabitor echo in your mind:
"It will not."

Atoyoz says, "I have to go look for him."

You see Spaner Teshey the Half-Elf.
He appears to be in his 50's, has very long red hair, green eyes, and pale skin.
He has a single white feather tattoo on his forearm.
He has some minor cuts and bruises on his left leg, and some minor cuts and bruises on his left arm.
He is holding an onyx hilted polished glaes longsword in his right hand and a midnight blue krodera shield in his left hand. He is wearing a gold ring, a crystal amulet, an ornately carved ebony scabbard, a rolaren scaled battle helm, some xenium-studded thighguards, some xenium-studded armguards, some rolaren studded leather armor, a pair of unlaced boots, some worn leather gloves, a dark mein ring, a weathered leather cloak, a braided black rope belt, some sleek onyx black hide trousers, and a metal aventail.

You hear the faint thoughts of Bymsovphja echo in your mind:
"I sure if those deaders could think to yas angelrise they would::chuckle::"

Spaner sits up.

You hear the faint thoughts of Nevea echo in your mind:
"I'm hiding, I'm not gonna die"

Spaner stands up.

Atoyoz faces you, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 15 mana points!
Atoyoz opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

You hear the faint thoughts of Nevea echo in your mind:
"You all go ahead, an I'll take over"

You hear the faint thoughts of Virindi echo in your mind:
"Don't bother dragging to TC.....its insane here right now.......Impossiable to talk"

Lady Atoyoz just went south.

You hear the faint thoughts of Omnieloh echo in your mind:
"how can i safely make it to the tent without gettin killed"

You hear the faint thoughts of Angelrise echo in your mind:
"Sure yer right"

You hear the faint thoughts of Nevea echo in your mind:
"Run fast"

Spaner says, "This is crazy"

You sigh.

You nod to Spaner.

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see the Talsh disk, some manna bread, the Llwelyn disk and a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: the body of Druvian who is lying down, the body of Irven who is lying down, Silvanostar who is seated, Lord Kitson, High Lord Fitzand, Lord Darlan, Eveanna, Lord Mastys, Lady Silversoft who is lying down, Lady Talsh, Delthore, Monax, Lord Tomisee, the body of Telum who is lying down, Varsus who is seated, Lord Teabowman who is seated, Chaliell, the body of Rorac who is lying down, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn who is lying down, Falsin who is kneeling, the body of Lady Shaedra who is lying down, Haxley who is lying down, Mithgrail who is kneeling, Lynnsay who is kneeling, Laycee who is seated, the body of Raelkish who is lying down, Lady Jadedlilly who is seated, Evilfury, the body of Vyndor who is lying down, the body of Journeyman Maelgorm who is lying down, the body of Olgretien who is lying down, High Lord Shonison, the body of Kantu who is lying down, the body of Lady Opalina who is lying down, the body of Ketaku who is lying down, Lord Thaark, Llwelyn, Shelynn, Weryn who is kneeling
Obvious paths: north.

***Lot of fogging, lk'ing, healing and raising going on all around***

Chaliell says in guild speak, "ack"

The ghost of Opalina whispers, "the essance is awake?"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Nevea echo in your mind:
"run really fast"

Haxley sits up.

Haxley says, "Owwww."

Haxley stands up.

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

Haxley removes a white flask from in his leather tool pouch.

Sayuri asks, "Who needs to be kept?"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

Haxley says, "Alright...tell me who needs keep."

Riyace says, "wow"

You hear the ghostly voice of Olgretien exclaim, "Dang!!!"

You remove a pale purple glaes flask from in your spidersilk skirt.

You hear the ghostly voice of Telum say, "need lk please"

Chaliell recites:
"Telum needs lk"

You hear the faint thoughts of Atoyoz echo in your mind:
"Anyone know where Albrekt is?"

You force Telum's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Telum, then fades into the body.
That was the last drop.

Haxley exclaims, "Next!"

Riyace falls over.

You hear the faint thoughts of Omnieloh echo in your mind:
"im goin fer it if i die hey im 1 not allot to loose"

Haxley says, "Irven's kept."

Riyace says, "can i get a lil heal"

You put a pale purple glaes flask in your spidersilk skirt.

You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

Your stomach begins to churn, your insides feeling as if they are being wrenched out from within.

You exclaim, "OH!"

You say, "My stomach."

Riyace asks, "man why an invasion in town?"

Sabitor peers quizzically at you.

Silversoft meditates over you.
Nothing happens.

You kneel down.

Haxley peers quizzically at you.

You say, "No, not a wound."

You say, "The essence."

Sabitor groans.

You shake your head.

Silversoft chuckles.

Opalina asks, "What's it doin Iscikella?"

Sabitor says, "Iscikella, we can't have you consumed at a time like this."

You hear the faint thoughts of Silvanostar echo in your mind:
"i think there are a couple of people in the garden who need lk"

Sabitor begins to twitch.

Spaner touches you.

Opalina sits up.

You exclaim, "Sabitor, I'm not doing anything!"

Skyfawn rubs you gently.

You flail your arms about.

You hear the faint thoughts of Atoyoz touch your mind:
"The island is very quiet."

You say, "It just is doing it..."

You say, "feels like is pulling my insides out..."

Sabitor says, "Yes, but you need to resist it."

Sabitor frowns.

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Braxus...
...[Icemule Trace, East Road]
...Merchants and adventurers crowd this gravel path, talking and laughing as they stroll along. Off to the south, a stately white dome rises high into the sky. You also see a scaled mountain worm, a scaled mountain worm who appears rather calm, a striped mountain cat who appears rather calm, a scaled mountain worm who appears rather calm, a striped mountain cat who appears rather calm, a striped mountain cat who appears rather calm, the Braxus disk, a black mountain bear who appears rather calm, a black mountain bear who appears rather calm, a black mountain bear who appears rather calm, a black mountain bear who appears rather calm, a black mountain bear who appears rather calm, a black mountain bear who appears rather calm, a black mountain bear who appears rather calm, a black mountain bear who appears rather calm, a black mountain bear who appears rather calm, a black mountain bear who appears rather calm, a striped mountain cat who appears rather calm, a striped mountain cat who appears rather calm, a striped mountain cat who appears rather calm and a striped mountain cat who appears rather calm.
...Also here: a stunned Lord Roelon who is lying down, Psionix, the Legendary Lord Ignis, Lady Xeldria, the Legendary Lord Braxus
...Obvious paths: south, east, west.

You feel the blood drain from your face.

You hear the faint thoughts of Omnieloh echo in your mind:
"i made it"

You stand back up.

Zosopage asks, "healing please?"

Arimantis came through a wrought-iron gate.

You gesture.
A wall of force surrounds you.

Haxley turns towards Arimantis and renders a sharp salute with his razor-sharp hatchet.

You remove a deep violet vultite falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.
You remove a gleaming eonake tower shield from in your tooled-leather harness.

Spaner blinks.

Sabitor says, "Well... do your best to keep it out... this would be a perilous time to have it resurface."

Sabitor frowns at you.

Opalina peers quizzically at you.

Spaner blinks.

Haxley raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Arimantis asks, "Need ann extra cleric here?"

Haxley grumbles.

Spaner says, "Yes"

You hear the faint thoughts of Shonison echo in your mind:
"too many people in tc...if a mein soldier is killed in any direction, we will have problem"

Spaner exclaims, "Hey!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Pannaka echo in your mind:
"the west road has monsters everywhere"

Vyndor asks, "How bad would it be for us if it did get out of hand Sabitor?"

Spaner says, "Whats that"

Vyndor peers quizzically at Sabitor.

Spaner blinks.

You focus your mind on Atoyoz and think:
"I'm in trouble."

Sabitor says, "I don't know."

Haxley says, "The west road's been taken, I'm hearing."

You hear the faint thoughts of Atoyoz touch your mind:
"Where!"

Haxley squints.

Lady Atoyoz came through a wrought-iron gate.

Sabitor glances at you.

Sabitor sighs.

Haxley says, "Kamikaze...I'm going out ther..."

You hear the faint thoughts of Acidfire echo in your mind:
"there goes tc."

Telum blinks.

You hear the faint thoughts of Ashya echo in your mind:
"uhoh"

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd came through a wrought-iron gate.

Silvanostar says, "wow"

You hear the faint thoughts of Loralai echo in your mind:
"help, we're dying"

Spaner exclaims, "Oh gods!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Haxley echo in your mind:
"That'd be a mein soldier"

You focus your mind on Atoyoz and think:
"The essence is pulling at my insides."

Blizzerdd exclaims, "This is nuts!"

Haxley says, "Mein soldier, I bet."

Atoyoz just tried to pull you towards her!

Opalina rubs you gently.

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Blizzerdd glowers.

You hear the ghostly voice of Irven say, "evacuate"

You hear the faint thoughts of Spaner echo in your mind:
"Ok, everyone start praying"

You hear the faint thoughts of Omnieloh echo in your mind:
"what happened?"

Opalina asks, "your stomic hurting too Blizzerdd?"

Haxley went through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the faint thoughts of Edarin echo in your mind:
"holy...."

Blizzerdd says, "Nae"

You hear the faint thoughts of Shonison echo in your mind:
"point proven"

You say, "Hon, did ye...," gulping, "feel anything."

Xeldria says, "Ugh"

Spaner gazes up into the heavens.

Xeldria says, "I was stunned."

Haxley says, "Force hearld just outside and to the southwest."

Llwelyn says, "there went TC"

Roelon's face turns slightly pale.

Blizzerdd says, "Nothing that I noticed"

Haxley says, "If you are going that way, run like all hell."

Roelon says, "Mah eye.."

Jadedlilly says, "someone with Voln fog needs to get those people out of tc"

You hear the ghostly voice of Guineyth say in guild speak, "or try."

Roelon exclaims, "Ah cannae see!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Edarin echo in your mind:
"tell everyone no search anything mein!!"

Kaalli pants.

Opalina says, "Iscikella feelin wierd stomic stuff"

Opalina asks, "yer not pregnant are ya?"

Blizzerdd mutters thurfel.

Arimantis grumbles.

Opalina peers quizzically at you.

Xeldria says, "Yeesh."

Blizzerdd snarls menacingly!

Spaner says, "Allright these things are pissing me off, Im going out"

Xeldria says, "Those are some wounds."

Spaner went through a wrought-iron gate.

Mithgrail mutters under his breath.

Sabitor groans.

You hear the faint thoughts of Biink echo in your mind:
"'ok.. the temple doesnt have any bad guys in it.. can we heal in here"

You hear the faint thoughts of Juspera echo in your mind:
"They'll blow up even if you don't search them. Just run."

You whisper quietly to Atoyoz, "Is is safe to walk out?"

Haxley says, "The temple is clear."

You hear the faint thoughts of Sauthurdig echo in your mind:
"we under attack?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Evilfury echo in your mind:
"you kill em...and you got about a 5-10 second head start to get away"

You hear the faint thoughts of Opalina echo in your mind:
"we are"

Xeldria asks, "Hrm.. any available healers?"

Atoyoz whispers, "if you can take their hits"

You take a quick appraisal of Xeldria and find that she has deep gashes and serious bleeding from her chest, and moderate bleeding from her neck.
She is bleeding badly from the chest, and from the neck.

You meditate over Xeldria.
Xeldria's chest damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Xeldria.
Xeldria's neck damage is transferred to you.

The spirit of Deevian mutters, complaining bitterly about his state of affairs.

You hear the faint thoughts of Shonison echo in your mind:
"thats an under statement"

Xeldria says, "Thank you."

Shaedra turns towards the body of Deevian and renders a sharp salute with her acantha leaf.

Chaliell says in guild speak, "deevian have you been lk'd"

Roelon says, "Ah could also use some healing."

Eldaryn gestures and utters a phrase of magic.

You concentrate on the System Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your nervous system feels better.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your neck feels better.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

Rongari pants.

Sabitor faces you, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 4 mana points!
Sabitor opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

You take a quick appraisal of Roelon and find that he has a blinded left eye, and deep lacerations across his back.

You meditate over Roelon.
Roelon's left eye damage is transferred to you.

The spirit of Guineyth sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

You meditate over Roelon.
Roelon's back damage is transferred to you.

Shelynn says, "I have some herbs if they will help the wounded"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left eye feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Spaner echo in your mind:
"Well at least there not torching the buildings"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left eye feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ketaku say, "oooh"

Roelon bows to you.

Sabitor says, "Hmm..."

You hear the faint thoughts of Stasia echo in your mind:
"is te path to voln mein worrior safe?"

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Bigmond...
...[Icemule Trace, East Road]
...Merchants and adventurers crowd this gravel path, talking and laughing as they stroll along. Off to the south, a stately white dome rises high into the sky. You also see a towering mein soldier, a scaled mountain worm, a scaled mountain worm, a scaled mountain worm, a scaled mountain worm, a towering mein soldier, a scaled mountain worm, a scaled mountain worm, a scaled mountain worm, the Boomsplat disk, a mein shard, a mein shard, some wolifrew lichen, a petrified mammoth tusk, a ruby, a ruby, a dented brass strongbox, some golden rhimar-bloom, a weathered haon chest, a battered iron coffer, a pink sapphire, a star ruby, an engraved thanot box, a crystal amulet, some wolifrew lichen and an aquamarine gem.
...Also here: Blackjack, the body of Aquamarine who is lying down, Boomsplat, the body of Lord Kanla who is lying down, the body of High Lord Jenovadeath who is lying down, the body of Lady Loralai who is lying down, the body of Lord Merdrith who is lying down, the body of Raelkish who is lying down, the body of Bigmond who is lying down, the body of Murgin who is lying down
Obvious paths: south, east, west.

A loud cackling pierces the evening air.

Xeldria says, "Ugh"

You exclaim, "Hear that!"

You exclaim, "the cackling!"

Sabitor asks, "Hear what?"

Spaner mutters under his breath.

You cover your ears.

You exclaim, "Cackling!"

Sabitor blinks.

Silversoft recites:
"The cackling!"

Guineyth says in guild speak, "Gods."

Sabitor groans.

You hear the faint thoughts of Acidfire echo in your mind:
"there it went again"

Vyndor peers quizzically at you.

Celtar blinks.

You hear the faint thoughts of Acidfire echo in your mind:
"stop searchin the meins. and if ya kill one. RUN"

Sabitor says, "It's difficult, in this noise..."

Vyndor asks, "This ain't good is it Sabitor?"

Celtar exclaims, "The Pales happened here!"

Atoyoz sighs.

Opalina shivers.

You hear the faint thoughts of Decorsair echo in your mind:
"dey blowin anyway"

You hear the faint thoughts of Mesmerize echo in your mind:
"Those soldiers gonna explode no matter what"

Atoyoz nods to you.

Spaner exclaims, "Gods of Liabo help us please!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Wwyrmx echo in your mind:
"just in time eh"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Yfa is about. Cackling. Be on the watch."

You hear the faint thoughts of Nevea echo in your mind:
"let the sorcerers implode em is the only way to keep em from blowin"

You hear the faint thoughts of Mnar echo in your mind:
"Whatever you do, don't lure the soldiers next to town square."

You hear the faint thoughts of Spaner echo in your mind:
"Yfa is here, Im going to guard the keep"

You hear the faint thoughts of Omnieloh echo in your mind:
"who is Yfa?"

Sabitor says, "I wonder what the purpose of sending hordes of creatures to kill us might be."

You hear the faint thoughts of Mesmerize echo in your mind:
"They in town?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Opalina echo in your mind:
"we heard cackling at Voln"

You hear the faint thoughts of Celtar echo in your mind:
"Err ok why are there a bunch of bodies in the square?"

Vyndor says, "To set an example perhaps"

You hear the faint thoughts of Celtar echo in your mind:
"what have I woken up to basically"

Skyfawn says, "Yfa here"

Sabitor sighs.

You hear the faint thoughts of Ilvane echo in your mind:
"We heard cackling in TC as well."

Opalina asks, "ya sure it's her?"

Guineyth winces.

You hear the faint thoughts of Silvanostar echo in your mind:
"massive invasion in town celtar"

You hear the faint thoughts of Omnieloh echo in your mind:
"armageddon"

You hear the faint thoughts of Adonist echo in your mind:
"the town gates have been breached...if you are young run for a building"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"There are critters in town, Celtar. And the essence is awake."

You hear the ghostly voice of Shonison say, "ok screw tc"

You take a quick appraisal of Shonison and find that he has deep gashes and serious bleeding from his chest, and a completely severed right hand.
He has a scar across his neck, a mangled right arm, a mangled left arm, a mangled right leg, old battle scars on his left leg, old battle scars on his left hand, several painful-looking scars across his chest, several painful-looking scars across his abdominal area, several painful-looking scars across his back, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye, developed slurred speech, and a scar across his face.
He is bleeding slightly from the right hand.
He is also quite dead.

You hear the ghostly voice of Shonison say, "I'm not going back there"

Vyndor asks, "TC that bad?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Heathyranne echo in your mind:
"It might be best to move healing and raising somewhere inside"

You hear the faint thoughts of Rotsaver echo in your mind:
"and run if ya old"

Lady Ilvane came through a wrought-iron gate.

You meditate over Shonison.
Shonison's chest damage is transferred to you.

Arimantis says, "That cacklin been happenin at the landin invasions too.. not sure it is Yfa"

Weryn says, "Tried to get em out of the mess in TC and it went a wee bit wrong."

You hear the faint thoughts of Celtar echo in your mind:
"Oh wonderful, my timing as usual is terrrible."

You meditate over Shonison.
Shonison's right hand damage is transferred to you.

Monax says, "dat a mess der"

Persistance nods.

You hear the faint thoughts of Acidfire echo in your mind:
"take it to voln"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Shonison say, "morons detonating bombs on all sides"

Persistance says in guild speak, "tc is trashed"

Arimantis just kissed Ilvane.

You hear the faint thoughts of Angelrise echo in your mind:
"Try and move bodies to Voln courtyard if possible so that no one else gets killed in tc"

You look at Arimantis and shake your head.

You hear the faint thoughts of Angelrise echo in your mind:
"A mass fog would be handy..."

You hear the ghostly voice of Shonison say, "but theres a voice there"

Celtar exclaims, "Heal me Psionix!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Shonison say, "cackling"

You say, "The essence is awake, Arimantis."

Lhing pants.

Celtar chuckles.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

Ketaku asks, "so any word on how the invasion's going?"

Haxley says, "Someone heal me head, please? I have an assassination to tend to."

You hear the faint thoughts of Adonist echo in your mind:
"I can't get close enough to TC to do anything"

You hear the faint thoughts of Heathyranne echo in your mind:
"I can do that, if they let me"

Haxley tightens his grip on his razor-sharp hatchet.

Persistance says, "tc was unbelieveable"

You hear the ghostly voice of Karinalee say, "Safe at last"

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd came through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the faint thoughts of Mnar echo in your mind:
"See what I meant about soldiers next to town central?"

You concentrate on the Limb Repair Spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.

Sabitor groans.

You hear the faint thoughts of Angelrise echo in your mind:
"Who won't let you?"

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Blizzerdd exclaims, "Ack, TC is a mess!"

Ilvane says, "There is a herald and a soldier right outside."

You take a quick appraisal of Blizzerdd and find that he has minor cuts and bruises on his chest, minor cuts and bruises on his abdominal area, minor cuts and bruises on his back, and some minor cuts and bruises on his right leg.
He has developed slurred speech.

Celtar exclaims, "I was teasing Psionix!"

Mephistophilis asks, "what in the hell did i run into?"

Haxley nods to Ilvane.

Angelrise nods to Blizzerdd.

Celtar bows to Silversoft.

Arimantis just tried to pull Ilvane towards him!

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's back damage is transferred to you.

Blizzerdd says, "I need a heal and I heard cackling"

Arimantis exclaims, "No wandering!"

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's right leg damage is transferred to you.

You nod to Blizzerdd.

You hear the ghostly voice of Nofret say, "I heard a loud cackling piercing the evening air. And the worms burrow in and out of the ground as if it were a cloud."

Skyfawn says, "Yfa here"

You say, "We did too."

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's abdomen damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's chest damage is transferred to you.

Blizzerdd says, "I need help in TC bad"

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
You take some of Blizzerdd's health points.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Mastys says, "town center is full of dead bodies"

You say, "Who else still needs healing, can't see... my eyes are clouding."

Ilvane glances at Arimantis and begins to wail!

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Heathyranne's group.

You hear the ghostly voice of Ignis say, "go fast, Heathyranne."

Haxley growls ferociously!

Heathyranne says, "a few for you"

Arimantis taps his foot impatiently.

Heathyranne asks, "anyone heal me so I can get more?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Minirova say, "hope we are safe here"

You meditate over Heathyranne.
Heathyranne's left arm damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Heathyranne.
Heathyranne's right arm damage is transferred to you.

Heathyranne says, "thank ye, Iscikella"



Button Link to Respite contd