Reactions -- The Third
Niiman, day 20 of the month Imaerasta in the year 5101

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is actually the combination of two logs -- one by Iscikella's player and one by Blizzerdd's player. It should be noted, therefore, that in this log the "you" references refer to either of these two parties, as noted in the initital reference.
***END NOTE***

This log is from the viewpoint of Iscikella and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character.

[Mausoleum, Grand Chamber]
The chamber is large, but quite simple, evidently designed to hold the large tomb resting upon the darkened soil of the floor. Great care was evidently put into the craftsmanship of the tomb, its form elegant and worthy of a hero. You also see an arctic fox.
Also in the room: Lady Sheka, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, Blizzerdd, Arimantis, Lady Nofret, the body of Vonka who is lying down, High Lady Kadesha
Obvious exits: south.

Aranrhod just arrived.
Lord Chayy just arrived.

Sheka smirks.

There is a twinkle in an arctic fox's eyes.

Skyfawn gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Skyfawn concentrates.
Skyfawn's head looks better.

Skyfawn weeps softly, quiet tears falling from her eyes.

Blizzerdd entered a large canopied tomb.

Aranrhod says, "He should not have done that"

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

Skyfawn gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Skyfawn concentrates.
Skyfawn's head looks better.

Blizzerdd just arrived.

Skyfawn gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Skyfawn concentrates.
Skyfawn's head looks better.

The arctic fox growls, "purty lady dead!!"

Aranrhod says, "There was no reason"

Skyfawn weeps softly, quiet tears falling from her eyes.

Aranrhod says, "None"

Chayy paces back and forth.

You hear the voice of Armaxis say, "Bloodshed begets bloodshed...a neverending cycle for thisss town, yes..."

You hear someone laughing softly nearby.

The arctic fox growls, "das not good"

You focus your mind on Thurfel and think:
"My lord, is that the only way to deal with the essence? I just don't know anymore."

Sheka says, "Hello Armaxis"

Blizzerdd says, "And ye all trust Thurfel"

Sheka smiles coldly.

Blizzerdd scoffs.

Kadesha frowns.

Yonsho just arrived.

The arctic fox rolls around on the ground for a moment.

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

Chayy says, "ah i shoulda expected snakie boy would show"

You hear someone laughing softly nearby.

Skyfawn weeps softly, quiet tears falling from her eyes.

Nofret says, "Hello, Armaxis..."

Chayy snorts.

Kadesha rubs Vonka gently.

Aranrhod exclaims, "Thurfel!"

Skyfawn sniffs.

You rub Vonka.

Blizzerdd says, "See? I told ya he is not to be trusted."

Aranrhod exclaims, "That was a cowardly thing to do!"

Kadesha frowns.

Aranrhod says, "And wrong"

Aranrhod clenches her fist.

Blizzerdd says, "He will give some excuse that ye all will believe too"

Blizzerdd mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Arimantis says, "Think he thought he was helpin"

Yonsho asks, "can we raise the poor lass, or will that be bad?"

Aranrhod says, "Not me"

Kadesha says, "I am not atall happy with that cat"

Aranrhod nods to Blizzerdd.

Kadesha grumbles.

Nofret says, "Well, considering that we saw him murder Dapplecloud, this doesn't really surprise me."

Yonsho grunts pensively, deep in thought.

Sheka asks, "Thurfel...are you still interested in the Staff?"

You sigh.

Sheka gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Chayy says, "i never did trust him"

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

Chayy shrugs.

Nofret says, "Me either."

You rub Vonka.

Nofret nods to Chayy.

You kiss Vonka on the forehead.

Kadesha gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Kadesha gestures.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

Chayy says, "why would you trust anyone with that much power"

Kadesha rubs Vonka gently.

You say, "I'm afraid I do."

Kadesha gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Kadesha gestures at Vonka.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Kadesha encompassing Vonka's corpse.

Alyxandrah just arrived.

Blizzerdd waves a hand at you, dismissing you indifferently.

Kadesha sighs sadly.

Skyfawn rubs Vonka gently.

Elendr just arrived.

Blizzerdd exclaims, "After that?!"

Aranrhod says, "I already know what he will say"

Alyxandrah kneels down.

Sheka leans on Alyxandrah.

Alyxandrah rubs Vonka gently.

Skyfawn sniffs.

Sheka exclaims, "Such excitement!"

Nofret says, "I'm afraid BECAUSE you trust him."

Aranrhod says, "That he did it to protect the others"

Sheka slowly empties her lungs.

Elendr sniffs at Vonka.

Sheka smirks.

Aranrhod rolls her eyes.

Kadesha runs her hand softly over the surface of her Lorminstra symbol. A pale glow surrounds the symbol as its surface shimmers for a moment with the image of a golden key on a field of black.

Elendr gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Elendr gestures at an arctic fox.

Kadesha just touched Vonka.

Sheka's Eorgina amulet emits a soft grey glow.

Kadesha gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Kadesha gestures at Vonka.
Kadesha suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Vonka in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Vonka, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Vonka awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

Skyfawn gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Skyfawn gestures at Kadesha.
The glazed look leaves Kadesha.

Sheka glowers darkly at Kadesha.

Alyxandrah gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Alyxandrah gestures at Kadesha.
Nothing happens.

Skyfawn gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Skyfawn gestures at Vonka.
The glazed look leaves Vonka.

In the white leather satchel you see a white flask, a twisted black toy serpent, a flaky rainbow tart, some delicate ivory prayer beads, a flacon of lavender perfume, a small rod, a glass of deep red burgundy wine, a small rod, a delicate onyx black lace chemise and a heavy rod.

Vonka weeps softly, quiet tears falling from her eyes.

Skyfawn just hugged Vonka.

Alyxandrah rubs Vonka gently.

Skyfawn just hugged Vonka.

Vonka sobs.

Kadesha sighs.

Elendr glances at Vonka.

Sheka grins coldly, her eyes reflecting no emotion.

Yonsho says, "aww"

Alyxandrah stands up.

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Sheka says, "Hello Vonka."

You rub Vonka.

Yonsho rubs Vonka gently.

Elendr says, "lass needs some serious mental help."

Vonka glances at Sheka.

Elendr asks, "Anyone wanna escort her to teras?"

Sheka smiles chillingly.

Kadesha glances at Elendr.

Alyxandrah entered a large canopied tomb.

Vonka says, "I'm sorra, Sheka. Dat weren' me."

Kadesha moves to stand in front of Vonka.

Elendr says, "What? It's true."

Elendr pokes Kadesha in the ribs.

Skyfawn says, "she as sane as anyone here"

Kadesha rubs Vonka gently.

Sheka says, "I know that well."

Nofret says, "Which isn't saying much."

Sheka nods to Vonka.

Yonsho begins chuckling at Nofret.

Vonka weeps softly, quiet tears falling from her eyes.

Elendr says, "She's hurlin' balls of fire that hurt like hell."

Skyfawn just hugged Vonka.

Kadesha asks, "the entity harmed Sheka?"

Arimantis rubs Vonka gently.

Sheka says, "I encouraged it."

Blizzerdd says, "Its over Vonka."

Vonka says, "I were glad dat cat kilt me."

You say, "She isn't."

Skyfawn says, "it is not her doing it"

Blizzerdd smiles at Vonka.

Sheka says, "do not feel bad."

The arctic fox rolls around on the ground for a moment.

Aranrhod kneels down.

Sheka smirks.

Skyfawn says, "look at her"

You say, "It is the essence."

Aranrhod says, "Vonka"

Nofret says, "The entity is still very much around."

You say, "Isn't her."

Kadesha asks, "the entity harmed Sheka?"

Skyfawn says, "she don't know magic"

Aranrhod says, "Was not your fault"

Yonsho searches around for a moment.

You nod to Kadesha.

Sheka says, "A tad."

The arctic fox raises its ears.

Aranrhod says, "And he should not have killed you"

Sheka scoffs.

Vonka buries her face in her hands.

Kadesha smirks.

Nofret says, "The entity blew Sheka's leg off."

Elendr says, "the entity harmed Sheka, Alyx and me."

Elendr grumbles.

Vonka says, "I'm sorra..."

Kadesha rubs Vonka gently.

Skyfawn just hugged Vonka.

Aranrhod says, "None of you died"

Blizzerdd says, "I knew I liked the entity."

Blizzerdd nods.

You say, "Wasn't ye, Vonka."

You rub Vonka.

You blink at Blizzerdd.

Lord Tierus's group just arrived.

Chayy sighs.

(Vonka curls up into a ball.)

Nofret says, "Blizzerdd..."

Lord Tierus's group entered a large canopied tomb.

Skyfawn says, "Vonka was not you doing it"

The arctic fox sits down.

Vonka sobs.

Elendr says, "And ye morons. Lessee, why would it harm me if what I did to Vonka didn't disturb it? Buncha illogical folk."

Elendr mutters under his breath.

Vonka sobs.

Nofret asks, "What is the name of Vonka's entity? Does the one within you know?"

Roelon just came lumbering in.

Roelon glances at Vonka.

You glance at Elendr.

Blizzerdd shrugs.

Vonka asks, "Ennty, der yer got a name?"

Roelon bows to Kadesha.

Elendr says, "it's true."

You nod to Nofret.

The arctic fox sniffs into the air.

Vonka sits up.

Aranrhod says, "Death"

Roelon chuckles.

Roelon nods to Aranrhod.

Kadesha rubs Vonka gently.

Sheka says, "Talk to it."

Aranrhod says, "That is it's name"

You say, "We know the name of none of them."

Sheka nods to Vonka.

Blizzerdd says, "If it does, he isn't saying."

Roelon says, "As most call themselves."

Sheka says, "Ask it"

Kadesha just hugged Roelon.

Nofret says, "Well, no, it said it would be the death of me."

Elendr entered a large canopied tomb.

Vonka sobs.

Vonka clasps her hand over her mouth.

Sheka says, "Talk to it."

You say, "Vonka, what ye whispered..."

Sheka stares at Vonka.

You blink at Vonka.

Nofret says, "I don't count that as a name."

You ask, "Was that ye?"

You blink at Vonka.

Vonka says, "Ennty....... "

You nod to Vonka.

Aranrhod asks, "It was?"

Vonka asks, "Whut?"

You say, "what I thought."

Aranrhod blinks.

Vonka blinks at you.

Chayy grumbles.

The arctic fox sniffs into the air.

Aranrhod says, "You whispered to me also"

You say, "Ye whispered to me."

Aranrhod nods.

Sheka says, "It was to all of us."

Kadesha frowns.

Sheka nods to you.

Yonsho says, "sort of a out loud whisper"

Vonka says, "Dat weren' me."

Sheka says, "We all heard it."

A wave of power flows out of Kadesha and toward Vonka who is surrounded by a soft white light.

Aranrhod says, "I did not think so"

Skyfawn rubs Vonka gently.

Vonka blinks.

Nofret says, "Charming, these entities, really charming."

Vonka just hugged Kadesha.

Yonsho grunts pensively, deep in thought.

Kadesha just hugged Vonka.

Sheka grins coldly, her eyes reflecting no emotion.

You concentrate on the Limb Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

Vonka sniffs.

Vonka rubs her eyes.

Skyfawn just hugged Vonka.

Sheka says, "You were marvelous"

Chayy says, "entities? look like cowardly demons to me"

Vonka just hugged Skyfawn.

You say, "But that sounds like it means to kill Vonka."

Chayy snorts.

Sheka beams happily at Blizzerdd!

You say, "This vessel will soon be dust..."

You shudder.

Sheka just kissed Blizzerdd on the cheek.

Blizzerdd glowers darkly at Sheka.

Sheka smirks.

Kadesha grumbles.

You glare at Sheka.

Vonka says, "I wisht it kilt me afore it hurted Sheka, an' Alyx, an..."

Aranrhod says, "No"

Aranrhod shakes her head.

Vonka says, "Dat udder feller."

Blizzerdd rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Kadesha rubs Vonka gently.

Sheka says, "It has to awaken."

Blizzerdd blinks.

Aranrhod says, "They did not die"

Sheka nods to Vonka.

Chayy says, "i wish it had just blew off more of sheka's limbs"

Aranrhod says, "Was no reason for you to"

You say, "They are fine."

Chayy smirks.

You rub Vonka.

Sheka glowers darkly at Chayy.

Kadesha grins at Vonka.

Sheka swears under her breath.

Roelon shakes his head.

Blizzerdd says, "I gonna go to see the keep a second"

The arctic fox raises its ears.

Chayy grins at Sheka.

Lady Nofret entered a large canopied tomb.

Vonka gasps.

Blizzerdd says, "Maybe I'll see if Thurfel is about"

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid just skittered in.
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid just skittered in.

(Vonka stares into the shadows.)

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid just skittered in.

The arctic fox raises its ears.

Blizzerdd glowers.

Roelon removes a dual-bladed black rolaren waraxe from in his weapons harness.

Aranrhod stands up.

Roelon removes a black rolaren knight's shield from in his weapons harness.

Arimantis slings a silver-banded rolaren shield off from over his shoulder.

Sheka says, "Ummm"

Roelon hisses.

A luminescent crimson flecked worm slithers into view, its glow illuminating the area.

Blizzerdd just went south.

You blink.

Roelon gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Roelon gestures.
A calm washes over a luminescent crimson flecked worm.
A calm washes over an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid.
A calm washes over an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid.
A calm washes over an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid.

Aranrhod removes a mithril hilted vultite falchion from in her hooded cloak.

A luminescent crimson flecked worm slithers into view, its glow illuminating the area.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Aranrhod removes a silver filigree shield from in her hooded cloak.

You remove a deep violet vultite falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.

Vonka shrieks!

A luminescent crimson flecked worm slithers into view, its glow illuminating the area.

You remove a gleaming eonake tower shield from in your tooled-leather harness.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
A luminescent crimson flecked worm slithers into view, its glow illuminating the area.

Sheka cackles!

You hear a wild, cackling laugh nearby.

You exclaim, "Spiders!"

A luminescent crimson flecked worm silently glides along, moving steadily south.
A luminescent crimson flecked worm rolls over and begins to thrash wildly, evidently angered!
A luminescent crimson flecked worm silently glides along, moving steadily south.

Arimantis entered a large canopied tomb.

Vonka wrings her hands.

Rumbling can be heard deep within the body of a luminescent crimson flecked worm.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "The spiders Vonka, they come for you..."

A luminescent crimson flecked worm silently glides along, moving steadily south.
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Arimantis just arrived.

Vonka screams!

A luminescent crimson flecked worm quivers along the length of its body.
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

You exclaim, "I don't do well against spiders!"

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Aranrhod tries to pull Vonka to her feet, but she is too heavy.
Aranrhod tries to pull Vonka to her feet, but she is too heavy.
Aranrhod tries to pull Vonka to her feet, but she is too heavy.
Aranrhod pulls Vonka to her feet.

Vonka exclaims, "Spiders!"

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Chayy exclaims, "battle!"

Vonka wails!

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
A luminescent crimson flecked worm slithers into view, its glow illuminating the area.

Sheka cackles!

A luminescent crimson flecked worm slithers into view, its glow illuminating the area.

Lord Chayy just went south.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Yonsho says, "gads... why it have to be spiders"

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid just skittered in.
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid just skittered in.
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Aranrhod says, "Get out your weapons Vonka"

A trail of slime oozes from behind a luminescent crimson flecked worm as it lazily glides forward.
A luminescent crimson flecked worm silently glides along, moving steadily south.

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "Yes...they are here Vonka, look into them, as you did long ago."

Yonsho put a mithril battle hammer in his climbing pack.

A luminescent crimson flecked worm silently glides along, moving steadily south.
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

You concentrate on the Empathy spell...
You gesture at a luminescent crimson flecked worm.
CS: +323 - TD: +51 + CvA: +25 + d100: +37 == +334
Warding failed!
The crimson flecked worm hesitates.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to ensnare Kadesha!
AS: +145 vs DS: +607 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +56 = -370
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to ensnare Arimantis!
AS: +145 vs DS: +183 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +81 = +71
A clean miss.

Shuddering violently, a luminescent crimson flecked worm shakes free of its entrapment.
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Vonka exclaims, "Sheru sen' de spiders!"

a luminescent crimson flecked worm rubs itself against the ground, evidently trying to shed some old skin.
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Yonsho removes a morning star from in his climbing pack.

Vonka screams!

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to bite Sheka!
AS: +136 vs DS: +285 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +54 = -60
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to bite Aranrhod!
AS: +136 vs DS: +514 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +16 = -338
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Aranrhod says, "No"

Vonka screams!

A luminescent crimson flecked worm silently glides along, moving steadily south.

You hear someone laughing softly nearby.

Yonsho removes a drake mace from in his climbing pack.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Lord Roelon entered a large canopied tomb.

You exclaim, "Oh!"

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to bite Skyfawn!
AS: +136 vs DS: +727 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +93 = -474
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to ensnare you!
AS: +145 vs DS: +548 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +58 = -315
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Vonka screams!

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Vonka flails her arms about.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to bite Sheka!
AS: +136 vs DS: +285 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +69 = -45
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to bite Aranrhod!
AS: +136 vs DS: +514 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +3 = -351
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Arimantis just went south.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Kadesha removes a veniom-banded silvery rolaren buckler engraved with the image of a golden key set upon a gate of black from in her wand harness.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to bite Yonsho!
AS: +136 vs DS: +250 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +54 = -27
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to bite Vonka!
AS: +136 vs DS: +236 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +23 = -43
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Roelon just came lumbering in.

Vonka exclaims, "No!"

Elendr just arrived.

Vonka screams!

You concentrate on the Unbalance spell...
You gesture at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid.
CS: +322 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +58 == +360
Warding failed!
... 40 points of damage!
It is knocked to the ground!

Elendr rubs his chin thoughtfully.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to bite Roelon!
AS: +136 vs DS: +664 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +96 = -408
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Laughter echoes out from the tomb.

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "They are all around you Vonka, I wonder what they shall do to you."

Kadesha swings a veniom-hilted falchion at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid!
AS: +341 vs DS: +40 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +55 = +388
... and hits for 127 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves the crimson flecked arachnid without a left leg!

(Sheka dances among the archnids!)

Lady Nofret just arrived.

Elendr gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Elendr gestures at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid.
CS: +191 - TD: +45 + CvA: +25 + d100: +87 == +258
Warding failed!
Elendr blasts an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid for 20 points of damage.
... 60 points of damage!

Roelon looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Roelon whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Roelon swings a dual-bladed black rolaren waraxe at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid!
AS: +382 vs DS: +40 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +96 = +470
... and hits for 140 points of damage!
Awesome slash severs the crimson flecked arachnid's right arm!
A jagged stump is all that remains!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid flails in agony, cradling its mangled right foreleg.
The crimson flecked arachnid's body jerks one last time and dies.

Roelon swings a dual-bladed black rolaren waraxe at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid!
AS: +382 vs DS: +90 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +81 = +405
... and hits for 132 points of damage!
Blast to the crimson flecked arachnid's head destroys left eye!
Brain obliterated!
Disgusting, but painful only for a second.
The crimson flecked arachnid collapses to the ground and dies.

Sheka cackles!

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Vonka wails!

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Yonsho looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Yonsho whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
The crimson flecked arachnid suddenly becomes aggressive again!
Yonsho swings a morning star at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid!
AS: +92 vs DS: +90 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +43 = +73
A clean miss.

Yonsho swings a drake mace at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid!
AS: +92 vs DS: +90 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +88 = +119
... and hits for 4 points of damage!
A feeble blow to the crimson flecked arachnid's left arm!
The crimson flecked arachnid suddenly becomes aggressive again!

Yonsho swings a morning star at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid!
AS: +92 vs DS: +90 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +29 = +59
A clean miss.

Yonsho swings a drake mace at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid!
AS: +92 vs DS: +90 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +51 = +82
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!

Arimantis just arrived.

Elendr gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Elendr gestures at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid.
Nothing happens.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid tries to bite Aranrhod!
AS: +136 vs DS: +514 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +26 = -328
A clean miss.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid rises on its legs, tucking its abdomen beneath it to aim its spinneret at Roelon!
Roelon dodges the webbing with such amazing finesse that you cannot help feeling inspired!

You hear someone laughing softly nearby.

You concentrate on the Empathy spell...
You gesture at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid.
But it is dead!

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid's legs shrivel up beneath it as it decays into dust.
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid's legs shrivel up beneath it as it decays into dust.

(Vonka covers her head with her arms.)

Roelon snarls menacingly!

Vonka shudders.

Kadesha swings a veniom-hilted falchion at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid!
AS: +341 vs DS: +90 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +49 = +332
... and hits for 138 points of damage!
The crimson flecked arachnid collapses to the ground and dies.

Elendr gestures at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid.
Nothing happens.

Nofret skillfully begins to weave another verse into her harmony.
In response to the soothing melody of Nofret's song, your surroundings become calm and still.

Vonka screams!

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid twitches violently trying to shake off the calm!
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid scurries south.

Elendr flails his arms about.

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid scurries south.

Vonka screams!

Lord Roelon just went south.

Elendr entered a large canopied tomb.

Lord Tierus just arrived.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Spiders in the cemetary."

Arimantis just went south.

You hear the voice of Grhim say, "Repent for your misdeeds Vonka, quickly before it is to late."

Lady Nofret just went south.
High Lady Kadesha just went south.

Sheka stares at Vonka.

Elendr just arrived.
the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just went south.

You hear someone laughing softly nearby.

The sense of peace and security passes away from the area.

Sheka smiles chillingly.

Vonka wails!

High Lady Kadesha just arrived.

Elendr babbles something unintelligible.

Elendr entered a large canopied tomb.

The arctic fox rolls around on the ground for a moment.

[Icemule Mausoleum, Chamber]
A crack somewhere near the ceiling has allowed melting snow to drip into the room, then freeze again into a glistening curtain of icy beads. There does not appear to be any other structural damage to the room, despite the unusual drapery. You also see a dark apparition, an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid which appears dead, an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid and some light leather.
Also in the room: Lord Tierus, Lady Nofret, Lord Roelon
Obvious exits: southeast.

A dark apparition runs southeast.
An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid scurries southeast.

Lady Nofret just went southeast.
Lord Tierus just went southeast.
Lord Roelon just went southeast.

The sense of peace and security passes away from the area.

You concentrate on the Empathy spell...
You gesture at an iridescent crimson flecked arachnid.
But it is dead!

Out of thin air, a shadowy figure takes shape before your eyes and materializes into a dark apparition!

An iridescent crimson flecked arachnid's legs shrivel up beneath it as it decays into dust.

You hear the faint thoughts of Zosopage echo in your mind:
"arachnids?"

[Icemule Mausoleum, Main Room]
Archways lead off in three directions from the main chamber of the mausoleum. Snow, spilling in from the open entryway, makes the ground somewhat slick. In between the arches are lancet-shaped niches holding large earthenware vases. You also see a black fog beetle, a black fog beetle, a black fog beetle, a skeleton, a skeleton, a dark apparition, a piece of brown jade and a large earthenware vase.
Also in the room: High Lady Kadesha, Lord Roelon, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, Elendr, Blizzerdd, Lady Nofret, Lord Tierus, Lord Chayy, Arimantis
Obvious exits: north, northeast, northwest, out.

Tierus gestures at a black fog beetle.
CS: +145 - TD: +96 + CvA: +25 + d100: +12 == +86
Warded off!

A dark apparition just arrived.

A black fog beetle snaps at Arimantis with its pincer!
AS: +207 vs DS: +218 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +97 = +118
... and hits for 10 points of damage!
Blow leaves an imprint on Arimantis's chest!

A skeleton swings a dagger at Tierus!
AS: +10 vs DS: +183 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +63 = -88
A clean miss.

A skeleton swings a dagger at Tierus!
AS: +10 vs DS: +183 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +79 = -72
A clean miss.

Blizzerdd gestures at a black fog beetle.
Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath a black fog beetle! One of the thorns jabs into the beetle!
... hits for 16 points of damage!
The fog beetle is immune to punctures.
The beetle is knocked to the ground!

Roelon looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Roelon whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Roelon hacks at a dark apparition but it has no effect.

Roelon swings a dual-bladed black rolaren waraxe at a black fog beetle!
AS: +382 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +56 = +365
... and hits for 112 points of damage!

In response to the soothing melody of Nofret's song, your surroundings become calm and still.

Elendr just went north.

A dark apparition runs northwest.

Kadesha stares at Nofret.

Lord Tierus just went northeast.
Lady Nofret just went northwest.
A dark apparition runs northwest.
Lord Chayy just went north.
Lord Tierus just arrived.

Skyfawn waves a twisted wand at a black fog beetle.
Nothing happens.

Aranrhod just arrived.

Arimantis stares off into space.

Lord Tierus just went northwest.
Blizzerdd just went north.
Lord Tierus just arrived.
Lord Tierus just went north.
High Lady Kadesha just went north.
A skeleton runs northeast.
A skeleton runs out.

A black fog beetle pauses, slowly swinging its head from side to side.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just went north.
Lord Roelon just went northeast.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Aye. And now fog beetles."

The sense of peace and security passes away from the area.

A black fog beetle snaps at Aranrhod with its pincer!
AS: +207 vs DS: +514 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +28 = -255
A clean miss.

Lord Roelon just arrived.
Lady Opalina just arrived.
Lord Roelon just went northwest.

A black fog beetle stands up with a grunt.

A dark apparition just arrived.
Lord Roelon just arrived.
Lord Roelon just went north.
Lady Nofret just arrived.
Arimantis looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Arimantis whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Arimantis hacks at a dark apparition but it has no effect.

Arimantis swings a closed fist at a black fog beetle!
AS: +227 vs DS: +155 with AvD: +4 + d100 roll: +64 = +140
... and hits for 2 points of damage!
Blow glances off the fog beetle's shoulder.

A dark apparition just arrived.

A black fog beetle snaps at Aranrhod with its pincer!
AS: +207 vs DS: +514 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +97 = -186
A clean miss.

You concentrate on the Empathy spell...
You gesture at a black fog beetle.
CS: +323 - TD: +96 + CvA: +25 + d100: +81 == +333
Warding failed!
The fog beetle hesitates.
The fog beetle is frozen with fear.

A black fog beetle snaps at you with its pincer!
AS: +207 vs DS: +497 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +75 = -181
A clean miss.

A dark apparition tries to bite Aranrhod!
AS: +45 vs DS: +514 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +65 = -380
A clean miss.

A dark apparition claws at Nofret!
AS: +48 vs DS: +312 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +75 = -166
A clean miss.

A skeleton just arrived.

With great skill, Nofret removes one of the chords from her harmony while maintaining the symmetry of those that remain.

Aranrhod swings a mithril hilted vultite falchion at a black fog beetle!
AS: +225 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +15 = +167
... and hits for 20 points of damage!
Jarring blow to the fog beetle's back.

A black fog beetle rears up momentarily and hisses loudly. A huge cloud of green gas pours from an orifice on the creature's underside!
The cloud of gas rolls in your direction. You try to scramble out of the way and easily avoid it.

The apparition wails with an unearthly cry!

A dark apparition claws at Opalina!
AS: +60 vs DS: +405 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +1 = -321
A clean miss.

A black fog beetle snaps at Aranrhod with its pincer!
AS: +207 vs DS: +255 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +40 = +16
A clean miss.

A blue wolf pads into the room.

The apparition wails with an unearthly cry!

A dark apparition tries to bite Aranrhod!
AS: +36 vs DS: +255 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +90 = -105
A clean miss.

Lord Chayy just arrived.

The apparition wails with an unearthly cry!

A dark apparition tries to bite Chayy!
AS: +45 vs DS: +202 with AvD: +20 + d100 roll: +9 = -128
A clean miss.

Aranrhod swings a mithril hilted vultite falchion at a black fog beetle!
AS: +225 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +59 = +211
... and hits for 33 points of damage!
Awkward slash to the fog beetle's stomach!
Everyone needs another belly button.
** Aranrhod's hilted vultite falchion emits a searing bolt of lightning! **
... 15 points of damage!
Light shock to abdomen. That stings!

Chayy looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Chayy whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Chayy hacks at a skeleton but it has no effect.
Chayy hacks at a dark apparition but it has no effect.
Chayy hacks at a dark apparition but it has no effect.

A black fog beetle snaps at you with its pincer!
AS: +207 vs DS: +548 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +13 = -294
A clean miss.

A dark apparition draws slowly inward!

A black fog beetle rears up momentarily and hisses loudly. A huge cloud of green gas pours from an orifice on the creature's underside!
The cloud of gas rolls in your direction. You try to scramble out of the way and easily avoid it.

A skeleton swings a dagger at Aranrhod!
AS: +10 vs DS: +255 with AvD: +9 + d100 roll: +7 = -229
A clean miss.

A dark apparition claws at Aranrhod!
AS: +60 vs DS: +255 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +34 = -138
A clean miss.

[Mausoleum, Grand Chamber]
The chamber is large, but quite simple, evidently designed to hold the large tomb resting upon the darkened soil of the floor. Great care was evidently put into the craftsmanship of the tomb, its form elegant and worthy of a hero. You also see a blue wolf who is sitting, a black fog beetle which appears dead and a plain thanot strongbox.
Also in the room: Lord Roelon, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, High Lady Kadesha, Lord Tierus, Blizzerdd, Elendr, Yonsho, Lady Sheka, Vonka
Obvious exits: south.

Skyfawn just hugged Tierus.

The blue wolf looks around suspiciously.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just went south.

Vonka gulps.

Lord Tierus just went south.
Blizzerdd just went south.

[Icemule Mausoleum, Main Room]
Archways lead off in three directions from the main chamber of the mausoleum. Snow, spilling in from the open entryway, makes the ground somewhat slick. In between the arches are lancet-shaped niches holding large earthenware vases. You also see a blue wolf, a skeleton, a dark apparition, a dark apparition, a black fog beetle, a black fog beetle, a black fog beetle, a piece of brown jade and a large earthenware vase.
Also in the room: Blizzerdd, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, Lord Chayy, Lady Nofret, Lady Opalina, Aranrhod, Arimantis
Obvious exits: north, northeast, northwest, out.

Chayy swings a diamond-edged black vultite falchion at a black fog beetle!
AS: +312 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +29 = +268
... and hits for 57 points of damage!
Blow to head!
The fog beetle falls to the ground and lies twitching for a moment before going still.

The apparition wails with an unearthly cry!

A dark apparition tries to bite Aranrhod!
AS: +45 vs DS: +260 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +80 = -111
A clean miss.

A skeleton swings a dagger at Skyfawn!
AS: +10 vs DS: +427 with AvD: +9 + d100 roll: +8 = -400
A clean miss.

Lord Tierus just arrived.

Opalina removes a bamboo-hafted dark vultite handaxe from in her black brocade thigh-sheath.

Lord Tierus just went northwest.

Opalina looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Opalina whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Opalina swings a bamboo-hafted dark vultite handaxe at a skeleton!
AS: +239 vs DS: +0 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +46 = +315
... and hits for 135 points of damage!
Right hip pulped, severing the leg.
The skeleton screams delightedly as it falls to the ground, seeming to enjoy the pain!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the skeleton's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The skeleton screams evilly one last time and goes still.

Opalina swings a bamboo-hafted dark vultite handaxe at a dark apparition!
AS: +239 vs DS: +30 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +74 = +313
... and hits for 119 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the dark apparition's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The dark apparition slowly settles to the ground and begins to dissipate.

Lord Tierus just arrived.

A black fog beetle snaps at Skyfawn with its pincer!
AS: +166 vs DS: +427 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +44 = -193
A clean miss.

Elendr just arrived.

A black fog beetle snaps at Chayy with its pincer!
AS: +166 vs DS: +202 with AvD: +22 + d100 roll: +36 = +22
A clean miss.

A dark apparition gestures mystically!
A dark apparition blurs before you.

A black fog beetle crumbles into a heap of dust.

Opalina looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Opalina whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Opalina swings a bamboo-hafted dark vultite handaxe at a dark apparition!
AS: +239 vs DS: +40 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +97 = +326
... and hits for 135 points of damage!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the dark apparition's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The dark apparition slowly settles to the ground and begins to dissipate.

Opalina swings a bamboo-hafted dark vultite handaxe at a black fog beetle!
AS: +239 vs DS: +196 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +72 = +147
... and hits for 16 points of damage!
Jarring blow to the fog beetle's back.

High Lady Kadesha just arrived.

Nofret swings a silver-edged black rolaren backsword at a black fog beetle!
AS: +214 vs DS: +196 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +87 = +133
The fog beetle is immune to punctures.

A dark apparition vanishes into thin air, leaving no trace behind.

Skyfawn waves a twisted wand at a black fog beetle.
CS: +767 - TD: +96 + CvA: +25 + d100: +83 == +779
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
... 30 points of damage!
Light blow to back.

Arimantis looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Arimantis whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Arimantis swings a closed fist at a black fog beetle!
AS: +253 vs DS: +192 with AvD: +4 + d100 roll: +47 = +112
... and hits for 1 point of damage!

Arimantis swings a closed fist at a black fog beetle!
AS: +253 vs DS: +196 with AvD: +4 + d100 roll: +31 = +92
A clean miss.

Aranrhod swings a mithril hilted vultite falchion at a black fog beetle!
AS: +225 vs DS: +192 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +39 = +104
... and hits for 1 point of damage!
Quick feint to the fog beetle's right foot.
Little extra damage.

Chayy looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Chayy whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Chayy swings a diamond-edged black vultite falchion at a black fog beetle!
AS: +312 vs DS: +192 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +73 = +225
... and hits for 32 points of damage!
Cut over the fog beetle's left eye.

Chayy swings a diamond-edged black vultite falchion at a black fog beetle!
AS: +312 vs DS: +196 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +1 = +149
... and hits for 17 points of damage!
Slash to the fog beetle's left leg hits high!
Kinda makes your knees weak, huh?

Elendr leaps from hiding to attack!
Elendr swings a stained hand and a half broadsword at a black fog beetle!
AS: +272 vs DS: +192 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +91 = +201
... and hits for 75 points of damage!
Gruesome, slashing blow to the side of the fog beetle's head!
Skull split open! Brain (and life) vanishes in a fine mist.
The fog beetle falls to the ground and lies twitching for a moment before going still.

A black fog beetle snaps at Aranrhod with its pincer!
AS: +41 vs DS: +260 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +7 = -188
A clean miss.

A dark apparition vanishes into thin air, leaving no trace behind.

Tierus gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Tierus gestures at a black fog beetle.
Nothing happens.

Nofret swings a silver-edged black rolaren backsword at a black fog beetle!
AS: +214 vs DS: +321 with AvD: +28 + d100 roll: +86 = +7
A clean miss.

Opalina looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Opalina whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Opalina swings a bamboo-hafted dark vultite handaxe at a black fog beetle!
AS: +239 vs DS: +321 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +35 = -15
A clean miss.

The blue wolf sits down.

Lord Roelon just arrived.

Chayy roars!

Lady Sheka just arrived.
Yonsho just went north.

[Icemule Mausoleum, Chamber]
High upon the wall, narrow slit windows provide some light to this otherwise gloomy chamber. Empty iron brackets are spaced along the walls in between the windows. You also see a dark apparition.
Obvious exits: southwest.

You hear the faint thoughts of Dedrik echo in your mind:
"invasion?"

A dark apparition draws slowly inward!

[Icemule Mausoleum, Main Room]
Archways lead off in three directions from the main chamber of the mausoleum. Snow, spilling in from the open entryway, makes the ground somewhat slick. In between the arches are lancet-shaped niches holding large earthenware vases. You also see a blue wolf who is sitting, a skeleton which appears dead, a black fog beetle, a piece of brown jade and a large earthenware vase.
Also in the room: Lady Sheka, High Lady Kadesha, Elendr, Lord Tierus, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, Lord Chayy, Lady Nofret, Lady Opalina, Aranrhod, Arimantis
Obvious exits: north, northeast, northwest, out.

Skyfawn waves a twisted wand at a black fog beetle.
CS: +767 - TD: +96 + CvA: +25 + d100: +60 == +756
Warding failed!
Massive internal disruption.
... 35 points of damage!
Nice blow to right leg!

Tierus gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Tierus gestures at a black fog beetle.
Tierus hurls a stream of fire at a black fog beetle!
AS: +211 vs DS: +155 with AvD: +45 + d100 roll: +9 = +110
... and hits for 3 points of damage!
Flames tickle right arm. Hair singed.

Kadesha swings a veniom-hilted falchion at a black fog beetle!
AS: +367 vs DS: +305 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +26 = +120
... and hits for 15 points of damage!
Light slash to the fog beetle's abdomen!
Barely nicked.

Blizzerdd leaps from hiding to attack!
Blizzerdd swings a fel hafted vultite waraxe at a black fog beetle!
AS: +339 vs DS: +297 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +79 = +153
... and hits for 54 points of damage!
Brain driven into neck by mammoth downswing!
The fog beetle falls to the ground and lies twitching for a moment before going still.

Lady Nofret just went northeast.

A skeleton turns to dust.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Is the Nine getting frisky."

Yonsho just arrived.
Arimantis just went northwest.
Lord Chayy just went north.
Lord Chayy just arrived.
Arimantis just arrived.

Elendr says, "nice shot."

Arimantis just went north.

Elendr nods to Blizzerdd.

Lord Chayy just went northeast.
Blizzerdd just went northeast.

Tierus lets out a cheer!

You hear the faint thoughts of Hhooru echo in your mind:
"Invasion!"

Arimantis just arrived.
Yonsho just went northeast.

The blue wolf stands back up.

Lord Tierus just went north.
the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just went northeast.
Elendr just went northeast.
Blizzerdd just arrived.
Lord Chayy just arrived.
Blizzerdd just went northwest.
Yonsho just arrived.
Lord Chayy just went northwest.
the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just arrived.
Arimantis just went north.
Elendr just arrived.
Blizzerdd just arrived.
Yonsho just went northwest.

Sheka gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Sheka gestures at Opalina.
Sheka hurls a stream of fire at Opalina!
AS: +182 vs DS: +143 with AvD: +43 + d100 roll: +87 = +169
... and hits for 21 points of damage!
Minor burns to right leg. That hurts a bit.

the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just went northwest.
Lady Opalina just went north.
Elendr just went northwest.
Blizzerdd just went north.
High Lady Kadesha just went northwest.
Lord Chayy just arrived.
Elendr just arrived.
Yonsho just arrived.
High Lady Kadesha just arrived.
Blizzerdd just arrived.
Lord Chayy just went north.
Lord Chayy just arrived.

You hear the faint thoughts of Zosopage echo in your mind:
"In town"

Elendr just went north.
the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just arrived.
Yonsho just went northeast.
Lady Nofret just arrived.
the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn just went north.

The blue wolf sits down.

Lady Nofret just went northwest.
Yonsho just arrived.

Chayy nods.

Aranrhod exclaims, "Gates are breeched!"

High Lady Kadesha just went north.
Yonsho just went north.
High Lady Kadesha just arrived.
Lord Chayy just went out.
Lord Radoria just arrived.

Sheka cackles!

You exclaim, "Damn!"

Lord Radoria just went north.
Lord Radoria just arrived.

The blue wolf stands back up.

Lord Radoria just went northwest.

You hear the faint thoughts of Dedrik echo in your mind:
"everyone get out"

Blizzerdd just went north.
Lord Radoria just arrived.
Lord Radoria just went northeast.
Blizzerdd just arrived.
Blizzerdd just went northeast.
Lady Nofret just arrived.

You hear the faint thoughts of Zosopage echo in your mind:
"fury to tc"

Sheka cackles!

Blizzerdd just arrived.
Blizzerdd just went northwest.
Lord Radoria just arrived.
Blizzerdd just arrived.
Lord Radoria just went out.

A blue wolf pads into the room.

You hear the faint thoughts of Hhooru echo in your mind:
"TC invaded!"

Lady Nofret just went out.

You hear the faint thoughts of Soulhan echo in your mind:
"Everybody run for your lives.."

The blue wolf pads off.

Aranrhod just went north.

You concentrate on the Spirit Guide spell...
You gesture.
Your surroundings blur for a moment . . .

[Temple Burrow, Koar and Cholen]
Koar Street ends in a huge hill of ice that serves as part of the town wall. Priests representing several orders come and go through a tunnel in the ice, or stand talking quietly, carefully polishing symbols of their deities.
Obvious paths: west, southwest.

Your head aches and you feel nauseated.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"warriors an sodilers"

You feel weak-kneed and that last meal doesn't sit well.

You hear the faint thoughts of Asperdi echo in your mind:
"Strike Leader's"

You hear the faint thoughts of Hhooru echo in your mind:
"Fury to the bank!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"voln safe"

You recover somewhat from your nausea.

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Damalti...
...[Tavern Burrow, Stout Street]
...A jumble of boxes is piled against the walls of a grey stucco house that stands oddly alone at the exact end of Stout Street here on Barley Lane. Soft mewing from one of the boxes brings out your curiosity. You also see an umbral force herald, an umbral strike leader, an umbral force herald and an umbral force herald.
...Also here: the body of Damalti who is lying down
...Obvious paths: south, east, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Zosopage echo in your mind:
"leave the meins"

You ask, "Thurfel? My lord! where are ye?"

You flail your arms about.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"aye"

[Temple Burrow, Koar Street]
This area seems well-travelled. Priests in blue robes wander up and down a staircase carved from the glacier, and the ice you walk on is rough enough to stand on without falling. A few small cottages have been built from the ice, and one seems to have been encased in it, with holes drilled out for the door and windows. You also see an ice staircase.
Obvious paths: south, east, northeast.

You hear the faint thoughts of Zosopage echo in your mind:
"don't kill them"

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see some calamia fruit, a patched violet overcoat, some manna bread, a copper lockpick and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Renay, the body of Lady Amlaruil who is lying down, a stunned Falsin, a stunned Tahnne who is lying down, the body of Sabercastii who is lying down, Buldavid, Talroth who is lying down, Miginus who is sitting, Largoo who is sitting.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Valdrik echo in your mind:
"I be a young lord but i can drag if need be?"

Dunc just arrived.

Renay blinks.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
Crowds of people bustle up this road, on their way to one place or another. Several groups of warriors stride to the north, clad in warm furs and mufflers, while others in cassocks and robes walk more slowly, making signs of blessing at expectant women and small children. You also see some silver coins, a rusted steel warrior, a rusted steel warrior and a rusted steel warrior.
Also here: Lord Zosopage, High Lady Kadesha
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Krypta echo in your mind:
"can someone go help damalti he is dead in tavern burrow, stout street"

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
The cobblestone street is slick in some places, covered in frozen puddles. The glacier looms much closer now and actually seems to have spread over the town to either side. The citizens have taken this in stride and have carved buildings from the ice to live and work in. You also see a towering mein soldier and a rusted steel warrior.
Obvious paths: north, south, east.

A towering mein soldier pounds at you with its fist!
AS: +240 vs DS: +568 with AvD: +64 + d100 roll: +63 = -201
A clean miss.

A towering mein soldier pounds at you with its fist!
AS: +240 vs DS: +568 with AvD: +64 + d100 roll: +40 = -224
A clean miss.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
The air takes on a definite chill here. To the north, you can see the gleam of sunshine reflecting off ice, and it seems the road is headed straight into the glacier. To the north and east, the Temple rises above the city on a hill of ice, watching over the city and shining like a polished crystal.
Obvious paths: north, south.

A rusted steel warrior lumbers into view.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sindani echo in your mind:
"where's the Fury?"

A towering mein soldier lumbers into view.

The Symbol of Thought begins to burn in your mind and you hear Merlinxi thinking, "invasion in icemule?"

A rusted steel warrior lifts its huge foot up and slams it into the ground shaking everything violently!
You lose your footing and fall to the ground!

A towering mein soldier pounds at you with its fist!
AS: +240 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +64 + d100 roll: +10 = -154
A clean miss.

A towering mein soldier pounds at you with its fist!
AS: +240 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +64 + d100 roll: +9 = -155
A clean miss.

You stand back up.

You concentrate on the Empathy spell...
You gesture at a towering mein soldier.
CS: +323 - TD: +145 + CvA: -12 + d100: +73 == +239
Warding failed!
The mein soldier hesitates.
The mein soldier is frozen with fear.

A rusted steel warrior lifts its huge foot up and slams it into the ground shaking everything violently!
You lose your footing and fall to the ground!

The soldier stops for a moment, then breaks through the force binding it and continues onward.

A towering mein soldier pounds at you with its fist!
AS: +240 vs DS: +427 with AvD: +64 + d100 roll: +72 = -51
A clean miss.

A towering mein soldier pounds at you with its fist!
AS: +240 vs DS: +427 with AvD: +64 + d100 roll: +36 = -87
A clean miss.

You stand back up.

A rusted steel warrior swings a dark steel falchion at you!
AS: +214 vs DS: +517 with AvD: +36 + d100 roll: +58 = -209
A clean miss.

You concentrate on the Bind spell...
You gesture at a towering mein soldier.
CS: +317 - TD: +145 + CvA: -12 + d100: +37 == +197
Warding failed!
A towering mein soldier suddenly stops all movement.

The soldier stops for a moment, then breaks through the force binding it and continues onward.

A towering mein soldier tries to ensnare you!
AS: +230 vs DS: +517 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +68 = -189
A clean miss.

A towering mein soldier tries to ensnare you!
AS: +230 vs DS: +517 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +27 = -230
A clean miss.

You hear the faint thoughts of Asperdi echo in your mind:
"Dead at Penguin, Bar"

You concentrate on the Bind spell...
You gesture at a rusted steel warrior.
CS: +317 - TD: +75 + CvA: +25 + d100: +10 == +277
Warding failed!
A rusted steel warrior suddenly stops all movement.

A towering mein soldier pounds at you with its fist!
AS: +240 vs DS: +517 with AvD: +64 + d100 roll: +77 = -136
A clean miss.

A towering mein soldier pounds at you with its fist!
AS: +240 vs DS: +517 with AvD: +64 + d100 roll: +35 = -178
A clean miss.

[Icemule Trace, North Road]
Crowds of people bustle up this road, on their way to one place or another. Several groups of warriors stride to the north, clad in warm furs and mufflers, while others in cassocks and robes walk more slowly, making signs of blessing at expectant women and small children. You also see a towering mein soldier, a dark steel falchion, a dark steel falchion, a drake falchion, some silver coins, a rusted steel warrior who is lying down and a rusted steel warrior.
Also here: Lord Zosopage, High Lady Kadesha
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

Kadesha swings a veniom-hilted falchion at a rusted steel warrior!
AS: +382 vs DS: +75 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +88 = +422
... and hits for 141 points of damage!
Masterful slash to the steel warrior's lower back!
Spinal cord and life are just memories now.

[Temple Burrow, Oleani Way]
Pieces of ice dot the street and one yard sports a small, carrot-nosed snowman. To the north looms the glacier, above the dwellings on the streets, with the Temple sitting atop it. Carved from the ice, the Temple gleams in the sun, giving those that live here an impressive view. You also see a wrought-iron gate and a snow-covered stone path.
Also here: Journeyman Cimarion, the body of Tahnne who is lying down
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest.

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Damalti...
...[Tavern Burrow, Stout Street]
...A jumble of boxes is piled against the walls of a grey stucco house that stands oddly alone at the exact end of Stout Street here on Barley Lane. Soft mewing from one of the boxes brings out your curiosity. You also see an umbral force herald. ...Also here: the body of Damalti who is lying down
...Obvious paths: south, east, west.

Cimarion removes a white flask from in his large sack.

You say, "Gad."

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "help me"

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"they inside the inn er bank er anything?"

Cimarion forces Tahnne's mouth open, and pours in a small amount from his white flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Tahnne, then fades into the body.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "mein soldier"

You hear the faint thoughts of Chayy echo in your mind:
"alota dead just inside the gate"

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

Cimarion put a white flask in his large sack.

You hear the faint thoughts of Arimantis echo in your mind:
"Collectin some bodies at Voln, should there be an empath"

Valdrik says, "i am goin for the deader near the tavern"

You say, "I'm not much of a dragger."

Valdrik says, "i can drag"

Roelon just arrived, dragging the body of Tierus behind him.

You nod.

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

Roelon says, "Oh my"

Lady Taleea came through a wrought-iron gate.

You gesture and utter a phrase of magic.
You gesture at Valdrik.
A wall of force surrounds Valdrik.

Valdrik bows.

You hear the faint thoughts of Pinkk echo in your mind:
"The soldiers explode when searched or left alone. when one dies do not search but run instead"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne ask, "whot is happening?"

Lord Valdrik just went southwest.

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

You say, "Invasion."

An umbral strike leader scurries in!

You hear the ghostly voice of Tierus say, "Iscikella... apparen'ly, tha creatures dinnae care about me sapphire."

Roelon removes a black rolaren knight's shield from in his weapons harness.

You say, "The Nine are up."

An umbral strike leader points a furry finger at Cimarion!
An umbral strike leader hurls a roaring ball of fire at Cimarion!
AS: +298 vs DS: +0 with AvD: +57 + d100 roll: +17 = +372
... and hits for 161 points of damage!
Flame burns through Cimarion's abdomen. Greasy smoke billows forth.
* Cimarion drops dead at your feet!

The strike leader jumps up and down in triumph!
An umbral strike leader murmurs quietly to itself.

Roelon gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Roelon gestures at an umbral strike leader.
Nothing happens.

Roelon gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Roelon gestures at an umbral strike leader.
Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath an umbral strike leader! Several of the thorns jab into the leader!
... hits for 31 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!
Blow shatters knee and severs lower leg!
An umbral strike leader falls to the ground grasping its mangled left leg!
The strike leader is stunned!
... hits for 34 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Incredible shot to the eye penetrates deep into skull!
The strike leader cries out one last time and lies still.

An umbral strike leader decays away, leaving nothing behind.

You exclaim, "Oh!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion say, "umm. ouch"

Taleea gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Taleea gestures at Cimarion.
Nothing happens.

Lady Taleea went through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "alas we are doomed"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tierus exclaim, "We arenae doomed. Icemule will stand!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne ask, "why invasion now?"

Moiirane just arrived.
Moiirane went through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion say, "little late for the invasion warning"

Roelon says, "Hmm."

Cimarion gives a ghostly chuckle.

You ask, "Taleea, can ye Voln fog?"

You say, "I can only regular fog."

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

Roelon nods to you.

You say, "Which won't be much help."

You hear the faint thoughts of Grhim echo in your mind:
"Ah, more of the impudent people of Icemule lay still."

Roelon chuckles.

You put a deep violet vultite falchion in your tooled-leather harness.
You remove a pale purple glaes flask from in your spidersilk skirt.

You force Tierus's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
You hear a gentle voice whisper to you, "The soul of Tierus is already bound by the web of PRESERVATION, my child."

You hear the faint thoughts of Ghrom echo in your mind:
"enough of yer trap Ghrim"

Roelon says, "Ah can only do the same."

You ask, "Who isn't kept?"

Marsole came through a wrought-iron gate.
Marsole just went southwest.

Roelon groans.

You force Cimarion's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your purple glaes flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Cimarion, then fades into the body.

You put a pale purple glaes flask in your spidersilk skirt.

Lord Arucha just went southwest.

You remove a deep violet vultite falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tierus say, "Curses. If ah coul' jus' get back up on me feet."

Tierus gives a ghostly chuckle.

Adonist just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion ask, "can't drag through the gate?"

Malikary just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne ask, "why the invasion?"

Malikary went through a wrought-iron gate.

Adonist asks, "my lord who isnt kept?"

You say, "No ye can't."

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

You hear the faint thoughts of Grhim echo in your mind:
"Look toward the ground people of Icemule, for in the air, and all around you is your deaths."

You say, "They all are."

Adonist nods.

You hear the faint thoughts of Ghrom echo in your mind:
"and soon, yers"

You hear the faint thoughts of Xolean echo in your mind:
"go back ta yer hole!"

Roelon spins around, sending his hooded cloak flowing in a billowing arc behind him.
Lord Roelon just went southwest.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"I have bunch of bodies outside Voln. Can we get a Voln fogger to get them inside please?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tristes echo in your mind:
"Oh geez...where's a sancted area on the streets?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Zosopage echo in your mind:
"any fury around?"

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Miralissa...
...[Temple Burrow, Lumnis Street]
...You are situated between two hills in the glacier. On the southeast hill is the Temple, accessible by a set of carved ice steps, while a simple trail leads up the side of the other hill. A couple of ambitious shopkeepers do business from shops within the ice, and several families have made homes in the glacier. From up the trail, a vigorous splashing can be heard. You also see a dark steel falchion and a rusted steel warrior who is lying down.
...Also here: the body of Miralissa who is lying down
...Obvious paths: south, west, up.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"critters outside gate?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sindani echo in your mind:
"I am"

Dunc came through a wrought-iron gate.

Adonist just went southeast.

You hear the faint thoughts of Grhim echo in your mind:
"Yes, more, and more deaths, and soon enough it shall be over, your final moments are at hand people of Icemule."

You hear the faint thoughts of Sheka echo in your mind:
"This town still refuses to listen?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Splice echo in your mind:
"Fury where are ya"

Dunc put an acid pitted imflass badelaire in his leather axe harness.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "Dunc"

Lord Lynxx's group came through a wrought-iron gate.

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

Lord Lynxx's group just went southwest.

Valdrik just arrived, dragging the body of Glavinefire behind him.

Dunc asks, "yes hun?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne ask, "why...?"

Dunc asks, "are you lked?"

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

Valdrik asks, "thsi safe?"

Sindani's group just arrived.
Sindani's group went through a wrought-iron gate.

Roelon just arrived, dragging the body of Jadame behind him.

Valdrik removes a white flask from in his spidersilk cloak.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sheka echo in your mind:
"Give in and submit to those whose town this is."

You hear the faint thoughts of Xolean echo in your mind:
"Fury is whar?"

You say, "No, it is not safe here."

Dunc says, "those things want the town"

Valdrik forces Glavinefire's mouth open, and pours in a small amount from his white flask.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Glavinefire, then fades into the body.

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "through this gate"

Adonist just arrived.

Roelon says, "Needs LK ah believe"

Valdrik put a white flask in his spidersilk cloak.

You concentrate on the Minor Sanctuary spell...
You gesture.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

Roelon removes a black rolaren knight's shield from in his weapons harness.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne ask, "why?"

Valdrik asks, "i am not from here how do i get people to voln?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Xolean echo in your mind:
"they don have ta take it by force."

You say, "Best I can do, but don't know if that will help."

The spirit of Tahnne begins to wail eerily.

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "right here"

Dunc says, "can someone drag Tahnne into the gate for me? I can't"

You say, "Ye have to Voln fog them."

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion say, "darn critter hadn't come by i could be healing people right now"

Barttonium just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "this gate"

Valdrik says, "ahh"

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

You say, "Cannot drag through the gate."

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "oh"

Adonist just went southwest.

You hear the faint thoughts of Elendr echo in your mind:
"hm. Mein soldiers, how ye kill them safely?"

Barttonium just went southeast.

Dunc says, "its ok Tahnne"

Dunc says, "oh no"

Dunc frowns.

You hear the faint thoughts of Malikary echo in your mind:
"you dont"

Valdrik says, "i can fog them if needed"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"dont"

Dunc meditates over Tahnne.
Dunc takes Tahnne's right leg damage.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sindani echo in your mind:
"I'm at Voln"

You say, "Can ye, Valdrik."

Valdrik nods to you.

Dunc meditates over Tahnne.
Dunc takes Tahnne's left arm damage.

You say, "Get them into Voln."

You hear the faint thoughts of Sheka echo in your mind:
"Die!"

You say, "Safe in there."

Dunc sighs.

You nod.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "the town will fall"

Lord Roelon just went southwest.

The spirit of Tahnne begins to wail eerily.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tierus say, "Aye, we 'ope, Isci."

Dunc says, "it won't"

Valdrik reaches down and tenderly cradles Tahnne's lifeless hand in his.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tierus say, "Tahnne, tha town willnae fall."

Dunc says, "we'll fight it back"

Valdrik reaches down and tenderly cradles Tierus's lifeless hand in his.

Dunc went through a wrought-iron gate.

Valdrik reaches down and tenderly cradles Glavinefire's lifeless hand in his.

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

Barttonium just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion say, "hey. i thought i was supposed to be the pessimist"

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "reinforcements are coming in large quantities to defend mule"

Barttonium just went southwest.

You hear the faint thoughts of Dunc echo in your mind:
"havin fun sheka?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "I did nothing but walk"

Valdrik reaches down and tenderly cradles Cimarion's lifeless hand in his.

Malikary came through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the faint thoughts of Alyxandrah echo in your mind:
"Sheka, where is Elendr?"

Valdrik says, "thats everyone"

You hear the faint thoughts of Lynxx echo in your mind:
"Lord Chayy is fighting very bravely"

Valdrik's group blurs into a white fog, and then vanishes!

You exclaim, "Good!"

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see the Lynxx disk, the Amby disk, the Sindani disk and a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: the body of Tahnne who is lying down, the body of Journeyman Cimarion who is lying down, the body of Lord Tierus who is lying down, Lord Valdrik, the body of Glavinefire who is lying down, the body of Jadame who is lying down, Lord Lynxx, the Legendary Lord Splice, the body of Miralissa who is lying down, Lord Zosopage, Ylsbeth, the body of Vinelle who is lying down, the body of Timidus who is lying down, the body of Siegfreidd who is lying down, the body of Lady Opalina who is lying down, the body of Vonka who is lying down, High Lady Kadesha, Amby who is kneeling, Sindani, the body of Iceskull who is lying down, Moiirane who is seated, Silvermoone who is lying down, Lord Victorvon, a stunned Lord Panndoris who is lying down, a stunned Arimantis, Tazelhoffe
Obvious paths: north.

Silvermoone meditates over Vonka.
Silvermoone takes some of Vonka's blood loss.

Amby gestures.
Amby's right arm looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "all i did was walk away...."

Victorvon gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Victorvon gestures at Arimantis.
The glazed look leaves Arimantis.

Silvermoone meditates over Vonka.
Silvermoone takes some of Vonka's blood loss.

The spirit of Tahnne begins to wail eerily.

Zosopage asks, "any spells?"

Sindani faces Amby, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Sindani opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

You exclaim, "Lumnis!"

High Lady Kadesha went through a wrought-iron gate.

Victorvon gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Victorvon gestures at Panndoris.
The glazed look leaves Panndoris.

hYou take a quick appraisal of Tahnne and find that she has no apparent injuries.
She is also quite dead.

Silvermoone gestures.
Silvermoone's head looks better.

Sindani nods to Splice.

Panndoris stands up.

You take a quick appraisal of Tierus and find that he has a completely severed left leg.
He is bleeding from the left leg.
He is also quite dead.

Arimantis says, "Thank ya"

Ylsbeth meditates over Timidus.
Ylsbeth takes Timidus's head damage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne exclaim, "dunc!"

Panndoris just hugged Victorvon.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tierus say, "Gods."

Arimantis nods to Vinelle.

Panndoris just hugged Arimantis.

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's head looks better.

You kneel down.

Amby gestures.
Amby's abdomen looks better.

Arimantis nods to Victorvon.

You hear the ghostly voice of Opalina say, "sorry Vonka"

Splice says something in guild speak.

Tazelhoffe faces Silvermoone, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Tazelhoffe opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

Victorvon recites:
"Join for guards"

You meditate over Tierus.
Tierus's left leg damage is transferred to you.

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

Moiirane asks in guild speak, "who needs limbs done?"

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's head looks better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Grhim echo in your mind:
"A blanket of shadows shall cover a town of ice."

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire ask, "They didn't waste any time sending in the big ones did guys did they?"

You take a quick appraisal of Opalina and find that she has some minor cuts and bruises on her left leg, a fractured and bleeding right hand, deep lacerations across her chest, and some minor cuts and bruises on her right leg.
She is bleeding from the chest.
She is also quite dead.

You hear the ghostly voice of Timidus say, "My eye is about on the ground too"

You hear the faint thoughts of Valdrik echo in your mind:
"any bodeies unclaimed?"

Silvermoone gestures.
Silvermoone's head looks better.

Amby gestures.
Amby's right arm looks better.

You meditate over Opalina.
Opalina's chest damage is transferred to you.

Dunc sits down.

You hear the ghostly voice of Vonka say, "It be okee, Opalina."

Victorvon grins.

You meditate over Opalina.
Opalina's right hand damage is transferred to you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "I've my leg"

You hear the ghostly voice of Jadame say, "me"

Dunc gestures.
Dunc looks a little better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "needs done"

You meditate over Opalina.
Opalina's left leg damage is transferred to you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "I have no left arm"

Tazelhoffe snorts.

Prilith came through a wrought-iron gate.

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

You meditate over Opalina.
Opalina's right leg damage is transferred to you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Opalina say, "didn't realize they were hitting so hard"

Ylsbeth says, "Aye, but ye can live wit'out yer eye."

You hear the faint thoughts of Malikary echo in your mind:
"some at me, fog to me"

You hear the ghostly voice of Siegfreidd say, "I vas runningk to ze south gate and got hit by a mein soldier... Not goot.."

Amby gestures.
Amby's left arm looks better.

Prilith says, "cripes"

The Symbol of Thought begins to burn in your mind and you hear Valdrik thinking, "if ye need a drag please send a need"

You hear the ghostly voice of Vinelle say, "hiya Jadame.. hug ya if i could"

Silvermoone gestures.
Silvermoone's head looks better.

You take a quick appraisal of Vonka and find that she has no apparent injuries.
She is also quite dead.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sheka echo in your mind:
"This is so wonderfully invigorating!"

Sindani rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Splice gestures into the air.
Splice momentarily gets a faroff look in his eyes, and then returns to normal.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You hear the faint thoughts of Meffridus echo in your mind:
"can I get a sorc to me for imploding a mein soldier?"

You see Glavinefire Rahkashu the Dwarf Rogue.
He appears to be in his 40's, has unkempt, long silver hair, brown eyes, and dark skin.
He appears to be DEAD!
He has deep gashes and serious bleeding from his back, a case of uncontrollable convulsions, and a fractured and bleeding right leg.
He has several painful-looking scars across his abdominal area, an old battle scar across his back, and old battle scars on his right hand.
He is bleeding from the right leg, and slightly from the back.

Dunc gestures.
Dunc looks a little better.

Ylsbeth meditates over Miralissa.
Ylsbeth takes Miralissa's right leg damage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion say, "need my ab healed when someone got the time. i can heal the rest of me when i'm raised"

You hear the ghostly voice of Jadame say, "hello love"

Ylsbeth meditates over Miralissa.
Ylsbeth takes Miralissa's left arm damage.

Zosopage asks, "who we joining?"

You meditate over Glavinefire.
Glavinefire's right leg damage is transferred to you.

You hear the faint thoughts of Meffridus echo in your mind:
"at south gate?."

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Taleea's group.

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's left arm looks better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Pyrocite echo in your mind: "Isn't it?

Amby gestures.
Amby's right eye looks better.

(Splice glances at the corpse of Opalina)
(Splice Closes his eyes for a moment beginning a chant)
Splice gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
(Splice opens his eyes as a blinding white light shines from them onto the corpse of Opalina)
Splice gestures at Opalina.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Splice encompassing Opalina's corpse.

You say, "If anyone not lk'd, speak up."

Tahnne seems slightly different. The stench of decay is growing more pervasive.

Dunc rubs Tahnne gently.

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's right leg looks better.

Taleea gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Taleea gestures at Tahnne.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Tahnne, then fades into the body.

Lord Valdrik went through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf ask, "me donnae think me been kept?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sheka echo in your mind:
"Hello pyrocite"

You hear the ghostly voice of Siegfreidd say, "I not lk'd"

Tazelhoffe removes an emerald-eyed silver lizard flask from his belt.

(Splice closes his eyes once more as the blinding light fades into nothingness.)

You meditate over Glavinefire.
Glavinefire's back damage is transferred to you.

Taleea says, "yer LK'ed Silent"

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf say, "good she nae here"

(Splice begins to chant his eyes are starting to glow a pinkish color that you can see through his eyelids as he chants the glow gets brighter.)

Ylsbeth meditates over Cimarion.
Ylsbeth takes Cimarion's abdomen damage.

The spirit of Silentwolf mutters, complaining bitterly about his state of affairs.

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You hear the faint thoughts of Pyrocite echo in your mind:
"A pleasant eve, Sheka."

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf say, "thankee, Taleea"

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's abdomen looks better.

Prilith says, "gonna need a fogger to tc. There're more dead than alive"

Taleea says, "welcome"

Dunc gestures.
Dunc's left arm looks better.

Tazelhoffe attaches an emerald-eyed silver lizard flask to his belt.

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "all that's bad now is my head"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "aye think so"

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion say, "i should be good for another 20 minutes at the least"

(Splice opens his eyes once again this time they are glowing bright red suddenly a spark flys from Splice to Opalina. Before the spark lands you hear Splice say.)
Splice recites:
"By the power focused through me.
Great Goddess Lorminstra.
The power you surge through me shall return Opalina to life!
Walk again Lorminstra commands it!"

(Splice blinks his eyes as the red light fades once the spark leaves him and lands on Opalina. A slight electrical surge flows throughout Opalina's body and his eyes begin to open.)
Splice gestures at Opalina.
Splice suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Opalina in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Opalina, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Opalina awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Lord Lynxx went through a wrought-iron gate.
Shaemarie came through a wrought-iron gate.
Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's abdomen looks better.

Amby gestures.
Amby looks a little better.

Shaemarie wails!

Zosopage asks, "ready sindani?"

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf say, "aye real bad dan me thoughts"

The spirit of Marsole sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

Tazelhoffe beams happily at Shaemarie!

Shaemarie falls to her knees beside the body of Hhooru and wails mournfully!

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Hawker.

Tazelhoffe just hugged Shaemarie.

You hear the ghostly voice of Timidus say, "Need my eye put back in also when time permits"

Shaemarie just hugged Tazelhoffe.

Ravonprayer just arrived.

You hear the faint thoughts of Grhim echo in your mind:
"More, and more shall die, all because of the impudent ways of a select few."

You hear the ghostly voice of Vonka exclaim, "Marsole!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Iceskull say, "eeesh"

You hear the ghostly voice of Vinelle ask, "anyone know if Xolean is ok?"

You put a deep violet vultite falchion in your tooled-leather harness.

Ravonprayer stands up.

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf exclaim, "skyfawn! she gone!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Vonka exclaim, "Yikes!"

Dunc meditates over Timidus.
Dunc takes Timidus's right eye damage.

the Legendary Lord Ravonprayer went through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the ghostly voice of Marsole exclaim, "vonkers!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Ghrom echo in your mind:
"shut yer trap moron"

Amby gestures.
Amby looks a little better.

The spirit of Silentwolf begins to wail eerily.

You hear the ghostly voice of Marsole exclaim, "aye!"

Marsole's white goat pin relaxes and takes a small rest.

You remove a white flask from in your white leather satchel.

Shaemarie exclaims, "Whatcha doin down there Hhooru!"

You hear the ghostly voice of Marsole say, "es bad out der"

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion say, "okish. i'm ready for life when there's an available cleric"

Amby gestures.
Amby's right eye looks better.

Panndoris just kissed Amby.

Jadame's body decays into compost.

You hear the ghostly voice of Timidus say, "Thank you Dunc"

Moiirane meditates over Marsole.
Moiirane takes some of Marsole's blood loss.

Amby winces.

Panndoris asks, "how are ya huni?"

Shaemarie says, "Aww..."

Panndoris grins at Amby.

Splice says, "I need More mana to fog.. Send if able please."

Zosopage winces.

Moiirane snaps her fingers.

You force Siegfreidd's mouth open, and pour in a small amount from your white flask.
You hear a gentle voice whisper to you, "The soul of Siegfreidd is already bound by the web of PRESERVATION, my child."

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"like you?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Hhooru say, "I dead"

Amby says, "hiya hunny"

You put a white flask in your white leather satchel.

Dunc says, "surely"

A hollow, resonating growl echoes from the spirit of Tahnne.

You meditate over Glavinefire.
Glavinefire's nervous system damage is transferred to you.

An unsettling groan comes from the spirit of Tierus.

Prilith faces Splice, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Prilith opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

Shaemarie faces Splice, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Shaemarie opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

Thaark just arrived.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

Amby rubs Hhooru gently.

Silvermoone gestures.
Silvermoone's left eye looks better.

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image appears before you of Merlinxi...
...[Icemule Trace, East Road]
...Short, sturdy buildings line both sides of the road here, providing homes to the merchants of Icemule Trace. A gnarled and twisted tree guards the south edge of the road, its roots snaking along the dirt road underfoot. Beneath the tree, a scattering of leaves litter the ground. You also see a snow-covered cottage with a placard painted with symbols of Voaris and Laethe.
...Also here: the body of Lord Merlinxi who is lying down
...Obvious paths: south, east, west.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tierus say, "Eww. Ah couldnae e'en feel tha'."

Splice gestures into the air.
Splice momentarily gets a faroff look in his eyes, and then returns to normal.

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "That's all my wounds"

Timidus's spirit lets out a hollow moan.

Dunc gestures.
Dunc's left arm looks better.

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right leg feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Meffridus echo in your mind:
"only focus implode soldiers if you dont want the town dead!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sheka echo in your mind:
"submit and end this madness you fools"

Moiirane gestures.
Moiirane looks a little better.

Shaemarie asks in guild speak, "You got Hhooru Amby?"

Opalina sits up.

Splice gestures into the air.
A silvery fog coalesces around Splice, obscuring his form. When the fog dissipates, Splice is gone.

You hear the ghostly voice of Hhooru say, "Mean critters."

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your left leg feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Siegfreidd say, "I need attention to my abs"

Amby gestures.
Amby looks a little better.

Opalina babbles something unintelligible.

Victorvon gestures into the air.
Victorvon momentarily gets a faroff look in his eyes, and then returns to normal.

Amby nods to Shaemarie.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

Amby meditates over Hhooru.
Amby takes Hhooru's left leg damage.

Amby meditates over Hhooru.
Amby takes Hhooru's chest damage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Marsole say, "git de 'ealers up"

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.

Opalina says, "thank you very much for the raise"

Taleea gestures into the air.
A silvery fog coalesces around Taleea, obscuring her form. When the fog dissipates, Taleea is gone.

Silvermoone gestures.
Silvermoone's left eye looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "Dunc, hold me"

Shaemarie meditates over Silentwolf.
Shaemarie takes Silentwolf's right arm damage.

Amby meditates over Hhooru.
Amby takes some of Hhooru's blood loss.

Ylsbeth meditates over Siegfreidd.
Ylsbeth takes Siegfreidd's abdomen damage.

Lord Victorvon went through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Hush, Sheka!"

Dunc reaches down and tenderly cradles Tahnne's lifeless hand in his.

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's abdomen looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Iceskull say, "i been waitin awhile"

Dunc says, "you'll be ok my dear"

Shaemarie meditates over Silentwolf.
Shaemarie takes Silentwolf's left arm damage.

Amby exclaims, "Hhooru is ready!"

Dunc gestures.
Dunc's right leg looks better.

Shaemarie meditates over Silentwolf.
Shaemarie takes Silentwolf's left hand damage.

You hear the faint thoughts of Daedrek echo in your mind:
"where do I go for healing to continue fighting? temple?"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your back feels better.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's right arm looks better.

Dunc says, "I promise"

The spirit of Tahnne sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

You see Iceskull Marteck the Giantman Mercenary.
He appears to be in his 40's, has short, braided silver hair, violet eyes, and lily white skin.
He appears to be DEAD!
He has several painful-looking scars across his abdominal area.

You hear the ghostly voice of Hhooru say, "I thought the ice wraiths were bad... but ice wraiths are a piece of cake compared to these."

Tazelhoffe asks, "submit to what?"

Sindani faces Amby, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Sindani opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's right arm looks better.

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Taleea's group.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's left arm looks better.

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's abdomen looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Timidus say, "I'm ready for life as well"

Amby gestures.
Amby's chest looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Merlinxi say, "that leader hurt me bad"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sheka echo in your mind:
"Tell them Misguided one. you know what must be done."

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion say, "well. i'm gonna have a lot of business when i'm raised"

Shaemarie tried to hug Taleea but ended up just bumping into her.
Shaemarie tried to hug Taleea but ended up just bumping into her.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "I will get my revenge"

You take a quick appraisal of Silentwolf and find that he has no apparent injuries.
He is also quite dead.

Shaemarie flings herself on the body of Merlinxi, wailing mournfully.

A hollow, resonating growl echoes from the spirit of Tahnne.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's left arm looks better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"voln"

Dunc just kissed Tahnne on the hand.

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf say, "aye me gots hit by shauds"

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's left hand looks better.

Silvermoone gestures.
Silvermoone's left eye looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tierus say, "Ah'm quite alive... except fer bein' dead."

The spirit of Silentwolf mutters, complaining bitterly about his state of affairs.

Moiirane meditates over Cimarion.
Moiirane takes some of Cimarion's blood loss.

You hear the ghostly voice of Merlinxi say, "hi grandma"

Amby gestures.
Amby's chest looks better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Opalina echo in your mind:
"Voln is the healing and raiseing station"

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's left hand looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf ask, "who healed me?"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Ye mean gagging ye? Yes, I know about that."

Moiirane meditates over Cimarion.
Nothing happens.

You hear the ghostly voice of Vinelle say, "i'm ready for life but in no rush to live.. i'd be of no help"

You hear the ghostly voice of Hhooru say, "Thank ya Amby."

Shaemarie pinches Silentwolf and there's nothing he can do about it.

Lord Zosopage went through a wrought-iron gate.

You see Miralissa Sar'Ashenath the Elf Fighter.
She appears to be in her 50's, has very long dark brown hair, green eyes, and dark skin.
She has a symbol of Kai tattoo on her neck.
She appears to be DEAD!
She has some minor cuts and bruises on her right hand.

Moiirane meditates over Cimarion.
Moiirane strains, but nothing happens.

Lord Zosopage came through a wrought-iron gate.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sheka echo in your mind:
"Bahhhh"

Amby says, "yep yep"

You hear the ghostly voice of Siegfreidd say, "Tank you Ylsbeth"

You meditate over Miralissa.
Miralissa's right hand damage is transferred to you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Iceskull say, "yes Taleea"

You hear the ghostly voice of Hhooru ask, "Gate?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "My wounds are all healed"

You hear the faint thoughts of Daedrek echo in your mind:
"hmm can I have directions?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf say, "ahhh ye did, Shaemarie"

Tazelhoffe rubs you gently.

You see Lord Merlinxi Gerace the Human Disruptor.
He appears to be in his 40's, has short, straight light brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin.
He appears to be DEAD!
He has deep gashes and serious bleeding from his chest.
He is bleeding badly from the chest.

Moiirane meditates over Dunc.
Moiirane takes some of Dunc's blood loss.

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Splice's group.

You meditate over Merlinxi.
Merlinxi's chest damage is transferred to you.

Taleea gestures at Iceskull.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Taleea encompassing Iceskull's corpse.

Dunc looks over at Moiirane and shakes his head.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

Lord Targotyll came through a wrought-iron gate.

Prilith asks, "anyone in need of mana?"

Amby gestures.
Amby's left leg looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf say, "meforgots ghosts canst smile"

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Ravonprayer's group.

You hear the ghostly voice of Timidus ask, "Is it me, or are all us dead bodies starting to smell?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Hhooru say, "Oh, I thought I was in town center still."

Shaemarie asks, "Any clerics still dead?"

Dunc gestures.
Dunc looks a little better.

Taleea says something in guild speak.

Amby says, "I need mana"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne ask, "do I have my arm back?"

Alyxandrah came through a wrought-iron gate.

You take a quick appraisal of Wweeble and find that he has a blinded right eye, and severe head trauma and bleeding from the ears.
He is also quite dead.

Ylsbeth meditates over Wweeble.
Ylsbeth takes Wweeble's head damage.

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's head looks better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Xolean echo in your mind:
"anaone kin get Thorbrin, please?"

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

Taleea says something in guild speak.
Hawker says something in guild speak.

Prilith faces Amby, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Prilith opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

You meditate over Wweeble.
Wweeble's right eye damage is transferred to you.

You hear the ghostly voice of Rongari say, "them things are mean"

Dunc says, "yes you do hun"

Amby gestures.
Amby's left leg looks better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"north, east northeast. Then through the gate, i think"

You hear the ghostly voice of Nofret say, "You ARE in town center."

You meditate over Wweeble.
Nothing happens.

Shaemarie meditates over Amby.
Shaemarie takes Amby's left leg damage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Elendr ask, "Someone heal me up please?"

Amby exclaims, "Fanks!"

Panndoris says, "umm...."

Zosopage rubs Skyfawn gently.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's left leg looks better.

Moiirane hauls off and slaps Marsole up'side his head!

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"from tc"

Taleea gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Taleea gestures at Iceskull.
Taleea suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Iceskull in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Iceskull, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Iceskull awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.
Iceskull's body suddenly grows darker.

Silvermoone gestures.
Silvermoone's right hand looks better.

Panndoris says, "be back"

Lord Panndoris went through a wrought-iron gate.

Moiirane says, "whoops"

Blizzerdd whispers, "need a heal"

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's head looks better.

Lord Roelon came through a wrought-iron gate.

Sindani leans on Zosopage.

Lord Roelon just went north.

You hear the ghostly voice of Merlinxi say, "I need bloos"

Dunc just kissed Tahnne on the hand.

Shaemarie meditates over Nofret.
Shaemarie takes Nofret's back damage.

Moiirane rubs Marsole gently.

You hear the ghostly voice of Merlinxi say, "I need blood"

Splice says, "Empath for me please"

You take a quick appraisal of Blizzerdd and find that he has a fractured and bleeding right arm, some minor cuts and bruises on his left arm, and minor bruises on his neck.
He is bleeding from the right arm.

Moiirane cackles!

Blizzerdd says, "Need some walls if someone can"

You hear the ghostly voice of Skyfawn say, "I am bleeding"

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's right arm damage is transferred to you.

Sindani asks, "we got any more Fury coming with us?"

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's neck damage is transferred to you.

Shaemarie says, "Don't have room fer blood now Merlinxi..."

Ylsbeth meditates over Splice.
Ylsbeth takes Splice's right hand damage.

Silvermoone meditates over Siegfreidd.
Silvermoone takes some of Siegfreidd's blood loss.

You see a white blur form near you, which quickly fades into Kadesha's group.

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Blizzerdd's left arm damage is transferred to you.

Shaemarie says, "Gonna have ta wait..."

Moiirane chuckles.

Daedrek asks, "Any healing available please?"

Tazelhoffe asks, "who need mana?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "we will all die"

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion say, "your in the new temporary town center"

Silvermoone meditates over Siegfreidd.
Nothing happens.

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
You take some of Blizzerdd's health points.

Dunc meditates over Splice.
Nothing happens.

You hear the ghostly voice of Elendr say, "Could use some healing."

Shaemarie meditates over Nofret.
Shaemarie takes Nofret's abdomen damage.

Ravonprayer gestures at Blizzerdd.
A wall of force surrounds Blizzerdd.

Ylsbeth meditates over Splice.
Ylsbeth takes some of Splice's blood loss.

Splice says, "Empath for Skyfawn"

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire ask, "am I lked?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf say, "sorry t' see ye dead, Skyfawn"

Silvermoone meditates over Daedrek.
Silvermoone takes Daedrek's right arm damage.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

Dunc asks, "what healers are down?"

Zosopage faces Sindani, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Zosopage opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

Hawker gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Hawker gestures at Vonka.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Hawker encompassing Vonka's corpse.

Ravonprayer gestures at Blizzerdd.
A wall of force surrounds Blizzerdd.

Blizzerdd says, "Thanks"

Silvermoone meditates over Daedrek.
Silvermoone takes Daedrek's left leg damage.

Kadesha gestures at Minkster.
Kadesha suddenly looks very drained.

A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Minkster in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Minkster, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Minkster awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

You concentrate on the Heal spell...
You concentrate.
You feel better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Daedrek echo in your mind:
"thanks and watch out if you see a dead mein soldier. Kill them with focused implosion"

You meditate over Blizzerdd.
Nothing happens.

Blizzerdd says, "Wish me luck"

Shaemarie meditates over Skyfawn.
Shaemarie takes Skyfawn's abdomen damage.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's abdomen looks better.

You kiss Blizzerdd.

Tazelhoffe faces you, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You gain 8 mana points!
Tazelhoffe opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

Lord Roelon just arrived.

Daedrek just hugged Silvermoone.

Silvermoone meditates over Daedrek.
Silvermoone takes Daedrek's right leg damage.

Ylsbeth meditates over Skyfawn.
Ylsbeth takes Skyfawn's right arm damage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion say, "i'm a healer"

You exclaim, "Be careful!"

Daedrek says, "thank you"

Silvermoone meditates over Daedrek.
Silvermoone takes Daedrek's chest damage.

You kiss Blizzerdd.

You hear the ghostly voice of Timidus ask, "Can someone make sure i"m ready for life?"

Dunc asks, "someone got skyfawn?"

Ylsbeth meditates over Skyfawn.
Ylsbeth takes Skyfawn's back damage.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's abdomen looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne ask, "Can't we kill them?"

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right arm feels better.

Silvermoone meditates over Daedrek.
Silvermoone takes Daedrek's abdomen damage.

Blizzerdd asks, "Anyone spare a bless?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Ghrom echo in your mind:
"Tarkisis is outside voln gate, dead.. kept"

The spirit of Tierus sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

You hear the ghostly voice of Merlinxi say, "it got me before I even got to cast at it"

Blizzerdd taps a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword.

Silvermoone meditates over Daedrek.
Silvermoone takes some of Daedrek's blood loss.

Ylsbeth meditates over Skyfawn.
Ylsbeth takes Skyfawn's nervous system damage.

Ravonprayer gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Ravonprayer gestures at Blizzerdd.
A searing white light enfolds Blizzerdd's black rolaren longsword for a moment and then appears to become incorporated into it.

Splice pokes Sindani in the ribs.

Shaemarie meditates over Nofret.
Shaemarie takes Nofret's head damage.

Amby gestures.
Amby looks a little better.

Blizzerdd says, "Thanks"

Ylsbeth says, "Skyfawn's ready."

You concentrate on the Limb Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right hand feels better.

A hollow, resonating growl echoes from the spirit of Tahnne.

Iceskull says, "soldiers blow up"

Shaemarie's right arm looks better.

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's right arm looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Skyfawn say, "thank you"

Splice gestures and utters a phrase of magic.

You concentrate on the System Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your nervous system feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tianni echo in your mind:
"Healer in the bakery"

Splice gestures at Skyfawn.
Splice concentrates for a moment then sighs weakly.

Dunc asks, "what other healers do we have down?"

Shaemarie meditates over Elendr.
Shaemarie takes Elendr's abdomen damage.

Thaark asks something in guild speak.

Iceskull sits up.

High Lady Kadesha went through a wrought-iron gate.

Moiirane asks, "whos alive and wants a lil blood?"

Splice nods to Sindani.

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf ask, "why nae 'nyone raise raisers f'rst den 'em be nuff t' raise da rest?"

Alyxandrah tightens her grip on her mithglin falchion.

Iceskull just hugged Taleea.

You hear the faint thoughts of Grhim echo in your mind:
"The streets paved with Ice shall be coated a glistening red, and the people shall walk them naught again."

Shaemarie meditates over Nofret.
Shaemarie takes Nofret's right arm damage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Cimarion say, "hmm. kind of got bodies on bodies now"

Alyxandrah went through a wrought-iron gate.

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's right arm looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne ask, "bloody sorcs! why this?"

Gaale gestures at Elendr.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Gaale encompassing Elendr's corpse.

A hollow, resonating growl echoes from the spirit of Tahnne.

Dunc asks, "what raiseers?"

You say, "Darn things can't be bound, Kadesha. They shake it right off."

You hear the faint thoughts of Zosopage echo in your mind:
"don't kill the meins"

Iceskull just hugged Thaark.

Hawker says, "raisin Vonka"

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's neck looks better.

Iceskull just hugged Zosopage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Timidus ask, "Can a healer make sure I'm ready for life?"

Amby gestures.
Amby looks a little better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf say, "people who raise 'rom dead"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne ask, "who caused this?"

You say, "Try to save some folks by binding the the force leaders."

Thaark gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Thaark gestures at Skyfawn.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Thaark encompassing Skyfawn's corpse.

Amby gestures.
Amby looks a little better.

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's right hand looks better.

You say, "Didn't work."

You hear the faint thoughts of Victorvon echo in your mind:
"I have 2 deaders with me on Penguin Hill if any available to help heal or such"

You shake your head.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's left hand looks better.

Shaemarie meditates over Nofret.
Shaemarie takes Nofret's left hand damage.

Gaale recites:
"Lead by the Grandfather. Backed by the Arcane. Guarded by Magic. Freed by Knowledge. This is my Gift and Curse, Duty and Obligation."
Gaale quietly draws from some inner source of power, his eyes closed and his muscles relaxed. He kneels down to the corpse before him and traces the image of a slit-pupilled eye on the corpse's forehead. The eye glows momentarily before lifting up. It winks and dissolves over the face of the body. Strange words whisper softly, "This one, shall rise."

Amby gestures.
Amby looks a little better.

Gaale gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Gaale gestures at Elendr.
Gaale suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Elendr in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Elendr, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Elendr awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Ylsbeth asks, "Mana, please?"

Shaemarie meditates over Nofret.
Shaemarie takes Nofret's neck damage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf say, "force leaders be too strong"

Amby gestures.
Amby looks a little better.

The spirit of Silentwolf mutters, complaining bitterly about his state of affairs.

Arimantis begins a careful examination of Siegfreidd -- he takes his pulse, checks his temperature, and checks for broken bones or any other ailments.

Rongari just arrived.

Prilith faces Ylsbeth, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Prilith opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's abdomen looks better.

Hawker gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Hawker gestures at Vonka.
Hawker suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Vonka in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Vonka, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Vonka awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

Ylsbeth smiles at Prilith.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's abdomen looks better.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right eye feels better.

Sindani says, "lets go"

Tazelhoffe asks, "bind who?"

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's back looks better.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's back looks better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne say, "It aimed ffor me"

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your right eye feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "me"

Tierus gives a ghostly chuckle.

Arimantis gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Arimantis gestures at Siegfreidd.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Arimantis encompassing Siegfreidd's corpse.

Lady Odevalis came through a wrought-iron gate.

With great effort the spirit of Tahnne gives a keening cry, spectral tears falling to the ground.

Shaemarie meditates over Ylsbeth.
Shaemarie takes Ylsbeth's back damage.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tierus say, "G'deventide, Arimantis."

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's back looks better.

Lord Roelon went through a wrought-iron gate.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's back looks better.

Lord Zosopage's group went through a wrought-iron gate.

Thaark gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Thaark gestures at Skyfawn.
Thaark suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Skyfawn in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Skyfawn, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Skyfawn awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.
Skyfawn's body suddenly grows darker.

Dunc just hugged Tahnne.

Ylsbeth tried to hug Prilith but ended up just bumping into her.

Dunc says, "its ok Tahnne"

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's head looks better.

Odevalis asks, "any voln foggers here who can come aid Yurby?"

Taleea faces Skyfawn, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Taleea opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

Prilith rubs Ylsbeth gently.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tahnne exclaim, "Nae!"

Arimantis begins a careful examination of Siegfreidd -- he takes his pulse, checks his temperature, and checks for broken bones or any other ailments.

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's nervous system looks better.

The spirit of Tahnne begins to wail eerily.

Moiirane meditates over Rongari.
Moiirane takes some of Rongari's blood loss.

Tazelhoffe faces Skyfawn, closes his eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Tazelhoffe opens his eyes, looking slightly drained.

Taleea gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Taleea gestures at Skyfawn.
The glazed look leaves Skyfawn.

Dunc asks, "ok, who needs healed?"

Elendr mutters under his breath.
Taleea gestures and utters a phrase of magic.

Shaemarie gestures.
Shaemarie's head looks better.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

You hear the ghostly voice of Marsole say, "ah does"

You hear the ghostly voice of Timidus ask, "Can a healer make sure I'm ready for life?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Silentwolf say, "canst believe dis"

Splice smiles at Hhooru.

Dunc gestures.
Dunc's left arm looks better.

Ylsbeth gestures.
Ylsbeth's nervous system looks better.

The Symbol of Need begins to burn in your mind and an image
appears before you of Cerventies...
...[Tavern Burrow, Gaming Hall]
...On either side of a carpeted entry are two dark yew trees, trimmed into the shapes of mules and sprinkled with silvery powder. A young halfling in silver and blue livery bows low as you pass by, gesturing toward the doorway with an inviting smile on his lips. From inside the gaming hall comes a rising cry, as someone wins another hand. You also see a white flask, an umbral strike leader who is lying down, an umbral force herald who appears rather calm, an umbral strike leader who is lying down, a blackened dagger, an umbral strike leader who is lying down, an umbral force herald, a mein shard, a mein shard, a mein shard, a mein shard, a mein shard, a mein shard, a mein shard, a lurid shadow mercenary who is lying down, a barbed miltary pick and a Silvermule doorkeeper.
...Also here: a stunned Xolean who is lying down, the body of Cerventies who is lying down
...Obvious paths: north, south, east, west, southwest.

You take a quick appraisal of Timidus and find that he has no apparent injuries.
He is also quite dead.

Elendr says, "I can't believe I actually got hit by one of those things."

You hear the ghostly voice of Glavinefire say, "ready for life here"

Elendr grumbles.

Opalina stands up.
Minkster stands up.

Vonka blinks.

Dunc says, "okies, I got marsole"

Tazelhoffe rubs Silentwolf gently.

You hear the ghostly voice of Marsole say, "eep"

You see Hhooru WillMagi the Human.
He appears to be in his 70's, has very long golden blond hair, green eyes, and dark skin.
He has a lightning bolt tattoo on his finger, a shooting star tattoo on his finger, and a lightning bolt tattoo on his forearm.
Despite no apparent injuries, he seems to be DEAD!

Skyfawn flings herself on the body of Wweeble, wailing mournfully.

Dunc meditates over Marsole.
Dunc takes Marsole's back damage.

Iceskull stands up.



Button Link to Reactions -- Third (Contd)