Rallying against the Nine
Day of the Huntress, day 30 of the month Eoanatos in the year 5101

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
The words listed there as being said by "Iscikella" rather than "you" are those her essence spoke aloud. With regard to the words of Tianni's essence and Opalina's essence, I believe the nature of what is said makes the differentiation between player and essence vocalizations.

The actions of the essences are, of course, recognizable in being extraordinary actions done without parentheses.

During the time the essence used the body/voice of any of these three characters, the players of said characters had no control.
***END NOTE***

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see some calamia fruit, some sovyn clove, some torban leaf, some torban leaf, the Tjaran disk, some ambrominas leaf, the Taloniiv disk, a gyrfalcon, the Alamand disk, a white cat that is sitting and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Bildiom who is sitting, Stunseed, Somersby, Lady Silvermoone, Tayto who is lying down, Lord Dalboz, Tazelhoffe, Vrekk who is lying down, Lord Tjaran who is sitting, Tianni, Jazbern who is sitting, Stormweaver who is sitting, Taloniiv who is sitting, Lord Alamand, Lady Odevalis who is sitting, Weatherheightt who is sitting, Anikain, High Lady Evangalea, Lukavi who is lying down.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Odevalis hugs you.

Stunseed asks, "How fares this evening?"

Odevalis just kissed you on the cheek.

Weatherheightt hugs you.

You kiss Odevalis on the cheek.

Odevalis smiles.

The gyrfalcon cocks its head intelligently.

You smile at Odevalis.

You wave to Tianni.

Odevalis asks, "evening Isci, how ya doin?"

You wave to Evangalea.

Weatherheightt exclaims, "Hee Haw, 'Kella!"

Evangalea waves to you.

You say, "Pretty well there, Ode."

You beam at Weatherheightt.

Odevalis grins at you.

You exclaim, "Weather!"

The gyrfalcon looks around quickly.

Weatherheightt wiggles his ears.

Tianni hugs you.

Weatherheightt exclaims, "that me!"

Odevalis pets the gyrfalcon.

You nod to Weatherheightt.

Xulia just arrived.

You say, "That surely is."

You say, "Ye're one of a kind, donkey."

You wink at Weatherheightt.

Weatherheightt nods.

Odevalis chuckles.

Weatherheightt shows Sanare his hoof-shaped shoes.

Weatherheightt says, "new shoes"

You chuckle at Weatherheightt.

Sanare beams happily at Weatherheightt!

Weatherheightt nods.

Sanare exclaims in guild speak, "they are great!"

Weatherheightt nods.

The gyrfalcon studies the ground intently.

Weatherheightt says, "gots another pair if they wears out."

Weatherheightt nods.

You ask, "always prepared, heh, Weather?"

Weatherheightt nods.

Grand Lord Thurfel just arrived.

Weatherheightt nods to you.

You blink.

You curtsy to Thurfel.

Thurfel smiles at you.

Weatherheightt says, "gots to be ready alla time.."

You say, "Evening, m'lord."

Odevalis nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "evening"

Tianni smiles at Thurfel.

Tazelhoffe bows to Thurfel.

Odevalis says, "evening Thurfel..."

Evangalea nods to Thurfel in greeting.

You ask, "How are ye this night?"

Odevalis smiles politely.

Thurfel says, "not well"

Tianni curtsies to Thurfel.

Weatherheightt exclaims, "it Flurfle!"

The gyrfalcon squawks loudly.

Weatherheightt waves to Thurfel.

Tianni asks, "What's wrong?"

Tianni frowns.

Evangalea says, "g'evening sir"

Aranrhod just arrived.

Bildiom glances at Thurfel.

Bildiom gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

The white cat begins purring.

Stasia whispers, "thurful outta his keep? what for?"

Thurfel peers quizzically at Weatherheightt.

Dalboz blinks at Thurfel.

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow.

Aranrhod reaches out and holds Tianni's hand.

Dalboz says, "wow"

Lady Ilvane's group just arrived.

Dalboz says, "he's real"

Eugenides waves a twisted ghoul doll around.

Weatherheightt wiggles his ears.

Ilvane grins.

Arimantis glances at Thurfel.

Tazelhoffe chuckles.

Entrice curtsies to Thurfel.

Ilvane nods to Eugenides.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Something happen, m'lord?"

Dalboz gives Thurfel a good pinch!

Arimantis nods to Thurfel in greeting.

Dalboz says, "nope he's not dreaming"

Vrekk curtsies to Thurfel.

Dalboz grins.

Lady Opalina just arrived.

Eugenides nods to Opalina.

Thurfel says, "I understand there is a ninth under the control of the council"

Arimantis nods to Thurfel.

Aranrhod moves to stand in front of Tianni.

Ilvane nods to Thurfel.

Tianni bites her lip.

Evangalea glances at Tianni.

Odevalis shifts her weight.

Tazelhoffe rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Arimantis says, "Tianni was takin the other night"

You nod to Thurfel.

Arimantis nods to Thurfel.

You point at Tianni.

Arimantis rubs Tianni gently.

Opalina raises an eyebrow.

Thurfel says, "then it is merely a matter of a very short time before they will be free"

You say, "They took Tianni... few days ago."

Entrice asks, "you mean the one with the staff?"

Odevalis frowns at Thurfel.

Tianni nods to Thurfel.

Aranrhod says, "You can direct your questions to me Thurfel if you have any for her"

Entrice peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "I will not be able to hold them off without the staff in my possession"

Aranrhod says, "I am instructed to watch out for her"

Tianni says, "Yes My Lord. What they say is true."

Evangalea raises an eyebrow.

You ask, "My lord, can I ask ye... Seems the Nine are quite competitive... This true?"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Aranrhod seems to be waiting for something.

Arimantis nods to Thurfel.

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel says, "power corrupts"

You say, "I mean one in me definitely does not like the one in Tianni."

The white cat begins purring.

Thurfel says, "they are all very corrupted"

Stormweaver blinks.

Stormweaver stares off into space.

You say, "Called her arrogant."

Ilvane says, "I think even you know that."

You say, "Him..."

Ilvane grins at Thurfel.

You try to figure out how to ignore yourself.

The gyrfalcon stretches one of its great wings and then the other.

Aranrhod asks, "Power is what you seek is it not?"

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

You scratch your head.

Weatherheightt coughs.

Thurfel says, "I have power"

Thurfel chuckles.

Ilvane says, "And it corrupted you."

Aranrhod says, "But you want more"

Aranrhod nods.

Ilvane nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "I seek to defend the town however"

Grafth asks, "absolute power?"

Grafth coughs.

Evangalea ponders.

The gyrfalcon cocks its head intelligently.

You nod to Thurfel.

(Aranrhod whispers to Tianni)

Thurfel says, "It hardly serves anybody if there is nothing here but snow"

You see Grand Lord Thurfel Morpholik the Halfling Wizard.
He appears to be in his 150's, has short, curly sandy blond hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a pearlescent abalone sceptre in his left hand.
He is wearing a small coral shield, a supple grey leather pouch, a dark leather satchel clasped with a crimson crab, some very scorched robes, a singed crabshell pouch, and an amber serpent earcuff.

Tianni leans on Aranrhod.

Aranrhod nods to Tianni.

Nekales just arrived.

The white cat begins purring.

Thurfel says, "the council will ruin Icemule"

You say, "Or melted snow especially."

Aranrhod clasps Nekales's hand tenderly.

You shudder.

Weatherheightt says, "Well, the giants like it that way better, prolly..."

Weatherheightt nods.

Weatherheightt nods.

Tianni asks, "How is it that we can help get the staff?"

Nekales just kissed Tianni.

Tianni just kissed Nekales.

Tianni beams!

Aranrhod asks, "But if the magic is left?"

Tianni just hugged Nekales.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Nekales smiles.

Michalie glances at Weatherheightt.

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Ilvane says, "They actually said that the town was useless destroyed, much like you did."

You ask, "Is there nothing else which might work against them, m'lord? Other than the staff?"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Opalina says, "it's not the town they are wishin to destory "

Weatherheightt asks, "maybe like carrots?"

You say, "I don't think much chance of getting that somehow."

Thurfel says, "there is perhaps dear, perhaps."

Thurfel nods to you.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Kadesha.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Opalina says, "they only seek revenge on the people"

Weatherheightt waves to Kadesha.

Odevalis just kissed Kadesha on the cheek.

Weatherheightt says, "Hee Haw, Kadesha"

Evangalea says, "I 'ave been searching for anything that might help aid us. Other than the staff."

Opalina leans against an ice statue.

You ask, "Well, have ye a clue what might be?"

Kadesha says, "hello all"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Nekales leans against an ice statue.

You nod to Kadesha in greeting.

Thurfel says, "I am readying something I believe might be a last ditch effort to save the town..."

You say, "Ah..."

You nod to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "it would be easier with the staff"

Vrairdrick nods to Thurfel.

Tianni asks, "Lord Thurfel?"

Thurfel says, "but if she will not give it up"

Aranrhod just hugged Kadesha.

Thurfel says, "I'll have to make do"

Thurfel nods to Tianni.

Arimantis says, "Been my experience.. that the easiest way to beat a group of people.. er things.. is ta get em against eachother.. makes em jealous of eachother"

Entrice says, "the one with the staff is never around"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Any way I might aid, m'lord? Don't hesitate to ask."

Vrairdrick says, "she is stubborn Thurfel"

Vrairdrick nods.

Tianni says, "I feel strongly that none who are taken by the nine should hold the staff."

You nod to Thurfel.

You say, "I have a feeling ye will have to make do."

You feel the blood drain from your face.

You say, "Little as I like the thought."

Tianni says, "Unless of course it is me!"

Aranrhod asks, "Do you agree with that?"

Nekales blinks at Tianni.

You say, "Something sure would be awfully nice about now."

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

You sigh.

Thurfel says, "If any of the nine wield the staff."

Weatherheightt says, "maybe they just needs carrots..."

Weatherheightt nods.

Weatherheightt nods.

Ilvane giggles.

You say, "We don't have the staff to wield, Tianni, so it isn't an issue."

Nekales strides over to stand before Tianni.

Thurfel says, "we are doomed. The one with the staff is strong, but weakening"

Weatherheightt shudders.

Thurfel says, "If she doesn't give it up soon"

Thurfel says, "there will be little hope"

Aranrhod asks, "What?"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Aranrhod asks, "For her or us?"

Kadesha peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Vrairdrick asks, "weakening how? as the nine will take it from her?"

Thurfel says, "There is no way I can overcome the nine and the staff"

Thurfel says, "one of the nine is within her already"

Nekales just touched Tianni.

A gentle breeze causes the last of the fog to dissipate.

You ask, "What do ye suspect will happen with the staff in her possession, m'lord?"

Vrairdrick shivers.

Odevalis raises an eyebrow.

Aranrhod says, "Ahh"

Suddenly Jaeden appears in the room holding onto a ring he has just placed on his finger.

Opalina pokes you in the ribs.

You sense Atoyoz looking in on you.

Kadesha blinks.

Thurfel says, "they will use it against me"

Opalina whispers, "see!"

The gyrfalcon cocks its head intelligently.

Thurfel says, "then against you"

Opalina says, "I thought so"

Aranrhod says, "So that clears that up"

Jaeden bows.

Arimantis shifts his weight.

Odevalis nods.

Jaeden sneers at Thurfel.

You shudder.

Jaeden slings a crossed pike crested black shield off from over his shoulder.

Aranrhod asks, "Why do they not now?"

Lady Atoyoz just arrived.

Atoyoz gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Aranrhod says, "Just out of curiousity"

Atoyoz blinks.

Opalina says, "Well if she is able to fight and they can't control her"

Jaeden asks, "who's this midget?"

You ask, "Not strong enough in her I take it?"

Jaeden glances at Thurfel.

Arimantis winks at Thurfel.

You raise an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Ilvane grins.

Eugenides says, "Exactly what kind of power can the staff lash out with? Ive never really heard its power defined."

Jaeden asks, "don't you got some cave to crawl into under the town?"

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Jaeden glowers darkly at Thurfel.

Evangalea asks, "You have a special sense of the staff because of its power. do you sense any other magical object that might be of some use to us yet to be found?"

Evangalea peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Kadesha asks, "how would they take her from where she is?"

Aranrhod sighs.

Opalina shakes her head.

Lady Opalina just went west.

Aranrhod mutters power.

Tazelhoffe asks, "how will they know ye have the staff?"

Shaedra says, "Maybe you should take it one question at a time."

Silvermoone says, "i wish i knew what i could do to help"

Silvermoone shakes her head.

Vrekk nods to Silvermoone.

Ilvane asks, "Don't you have some sort of dark rock to crawl back under?"

The gyrfalcon stretches one of its great wings and then the other.

Ilvane glances at Jaeden.

Jaeden asks, "You people don't understand bodily proportions. Obviously, shorter height equals smaller brain. Why even give him the time of day?"

Jaeden sneers.

You say, "Hardly."

Eugenides glances at Ilvane.

You hear the voice of Thurfel say, "I believe the council will come after me first however"

Kadesha glances at Jaeden.

Eugenides says, "Lets go."

You say, "I mean look at ye, Jaeden."

Ilvane waves her hand in a dismissive gesture.

Nekales nods.

Grafth snorts.

Michalie giggles.

Aranrhod asks, "Why do you hide?"

Shaedra starts chuckling at you!

Bildiom rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Somersby chuckles.

Nekales glances at you.

Tianni says, "That's what we believed since the ninth spoke through me."

Arimantis says, "Hmm.. mayhaps.. you should wear a disguise er somethin.."

You ask, "My lord, are ye pulled away?"

Nekales asks, "after your keep my lord?"

Silvermoone says, "dun hide. i wanna get a look atcha"

Ilvane says, "You know, something about a halfwit human babbling that really annoys me."

Thurfel says, "indeed"

Thurfel says, "they will seek out my keep"

Weatherheightt says, "he just hidey type..."

(Jaeden summons Zentalin to his bidding with the snap of a finger.)

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Zentalin.

Nekales nods.

Thurfel says, "and attempt to destroy it"

Lady Opalina just arrived.

Evangalea says, "Well I 'ave been spending a great deal of time trying to see if another powerful magic item exists that may be of some help to us other than the staff."

Jaeden nods to Zentalin.

You ask, "Out of vengeance? Or something more pressing?"

Weatherheightt says, "well, maybe they just not likes monkeys."

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Odevalis asks, "that can't happen.. yet. Theres something we can do, you don't have any advice then?"

Arimantis says, "I gots a lunatic costume left over from the festival.. mayhaps they wouldn't recognise ya"

Zentalin grunts.

Odevalis peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Arimantis nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "vengeance"

Nekales asks, "will they storm the town first my lord? should we defend it or help defend your keep?"

Weatherheightt says, "maybe if you gets rid of monkeys.."

Weatherheightt nods.

Weatherheightt nods.

You nod to Thurfel.

Aranrhod leans against a carved ice bench.

Aranrhod glances at Thurfel.

Aasterinian smiles.

Thurfel says, "they will storm the keep first"

You say, "They do seem... rather set on vengeance."

Vrairdrick asks, "Thurfel, what of Yfa, seems she isn't destroyed totally?"

Thurfel says, "if they destroy me"

Aasterinian says, "Vengeance is something I understand quite well."

Thurfel says, "they will have little difficulty with you"

Nekales nods to Thurfel.

Tianni says, "We should get the staff, and keep it from the nine and deliver it to you."

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "They will not!"

Tianni nods to Thurfel.

Odevalis folds her arms over her chest.

Nekales says, "i thought that might be the case my lord"

Nekales glances at you.

Zentalin asks, "Why ye wanna much around with some ol' half-pint?"

Opalina says, "you've gotta be kidding"

Evangalea raises an eyebrow.

Zentalin says, "let's go to Wehnimers and seek Tufayl"

Arimantis says, "So.. mayhaps.. you should stay somewheres else fer a time"

Thurfel says, "nay"

Thurfel says, "they will find me. I will not run"

Thurfel says, "I will not allow them to hold this town hostage to me either"

Odevalis says, "that doesn't matter... what could be. Talk about now, what can be planned now for what could happen in the future."

Odevalis sighs.

You nod to Thurfel.

Opalina asks, "do you fight alone Thurfel?"

Ilvane nods to Odevalis.

Thurfel says, "they will attack with a legion of undead"

Vrairdrick asks, "Thurfel will ye not say there names now, the time is close?"

Atoyoz furrows her brow.

Nekales says, "i will fight beside you my lord, if you feel the i might be of some help"

You blink at Thurfel.

You say, "Undead..."

You shiver.

Kadesha smacks her lips.

Thurfel says, "if I say their names"

Jaeden laughs!

Arimantis says, "Din say run... jus go somewheres where they won sneak up on ya.. an you can have the advantage of suprise"

Kadesha ducks her head.

Nekales says, "i am sure however they are beyond me though"

Nekales chuckles.

Thurfel says, "they will be here, and we are unprepared"

Tazelhoffe blinks.

Jaeden says, "The only undead you could summon is a dead rat on a string"

Thurfel nods to Toranna.

Aranrhod says, "Then you should make yourself more available...hard to trust someone that only answers when he feels like it"

Kadesha leans on Arimantis.

Weatherheightt says, "maybe you coulds spells them"

Toranna's face turns slightly pale.

You say, "It would summon them."

Weatherheightt nods.

You feel the blood drain from your face.

You nod to Thurfel.

Rayzinark just kissed Kadesha on the cheek.

Zentalin laughs!

The penguin preens itself quietly.

Zentalin says, "Agreed"

Aranrhod fidgets.

Grafth grumbles.

You say, "The old monk said..."

You shiver.

Weatherheightt says, "or we coulds play charades..."

Weatherheightt nods.

Weatherheightt nods.

Eugenides frowns.

Somersby begins chuckling at Weatherheightt.

Kadesha just hugged Rayzinark.

Zentalin snarls menacingly!

Rhapsity asks, "so Thurfel, do you know when they are coming?"

Ilvane says, "Could summon them one by one, and kill them one by one."

Tazelhoffe mutters soon.

Ilvane rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Toranna nods.

Arimantis asks, "Alrighty... what you suggest we do then?"

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Arimantis peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Weatherheightt chuckles.

Odevalis says, "one could summon the others though perhaps"

Toranna shakes her head.

Thurfel says, "I do not. It will not be long I"m afraid. With the ninth in their possesion, they will easily break the seals of the tomb"

Vrairdrick nods to Ilvane.

Weatherheightt nods to Opalina.

You ask, "This alternate plan of yers, m'lord, ye believe will be ready in time?"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Toranna's face turns slightly pale.

Somersby says, "summon one at a time"

Somersby starts chortling.

Ilvane grins.

Rayzinark asks, "How do we prepare Thurfel?"

Ilvane says, "No laughing at my thoughts."

Aranrhod sighs.

Thurfel says, "it may be my darling, it may be. I am building it in preparation"

Ilvane gives Somersby a good pinch!

Opalina snorts.

Aranrhod glances at Thurfel.

Evangalea gazes up into the heavens.

Arimantis asks, "Building IT?"

Aranrhod mutters darling.

Thurfel nods to Arimantis.

You ask, "And ye have all ye need for this?"

Kadesha asks, "Thurfel, ye say the one who holds the staff now, is also possessed?"

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel nods to you.

Vrairdrick nods to Kadesha.

Arimantis asks, "What sorta it?"

You nod to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "she is"

Atoyoz grins at Aranrhod.

Thurfel says, "she fights"

Great Lord Jaeden just went east.

Thurfel says, "but she will be overcome"

Opalina says, "we all fight"

Weatherheightt asks, "a great big she donkey?"

Opalina frowns at Thurfel.

Aranrhod smiles at Atoyoz.

You say, "We all fight..."

You bite your lip.

Bakuratsu bows to Thurfel.

Ilvane begins chuckling at Weatherheightt.

Weatherheightt says, "now me all confused.."

Bakuratsu says, "Greetings M'lord."

Weatherheightt shakes his head.

Thurfel says, "when they are free.."

Kadesha asks, "wasnt um, Tianni considered the ninth taken, not counting Xeldria?"

Kadesha peers quizzically at you.

Thurfel says, "they will simply suck the spirit out of their hosts"

Opalina leans against an ice statue.

Thurfel says, "as they need"

You shudder.

Aranrhod asks, "How?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Starchakra winces.

Vrairdrick shivers.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Opalina says, "Xeldria is the 8th"

You say, "This is what they said to me."

Odevalis glances at you.

You say, "That they will drain the lifeforce and leave but a shell."

Odevalis frowns.

Opalina says, "Mehlah isn't a choosen afterall"

Thurfel says, "you will be drained until you are nothing more than a husk milady"

Atoyoz raises an eyebrow in Grandevr's direction.

Opalina chuckles.

You shudder.

Odevalis says, "I dont want to see your spirit wither..."

Opalina points at Thurfel.

You feel the blood drain from your face.

Opalina says, "acording to him"

You hear the voice of Libble say, "uh oh.. no likes them husk peoples.. nope nope"

Opalina folds her arms over her chest.

Aranrhod says, "I will not be...thought you said we will do that to them"

Aranrhod looks rather confused.

Vrairdrick asks, "Thurfel, what would happen if we sacrifice one of the nine possessed permanently? Would that stop them, or just slow them?"

Arimantis asks, "Hmm.. do you think.. mayhaps clerical magics would slow em down? A soul linked ta another, mights be harder ta take?"

Arimantis peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Kadesha glances at Vrairdrick.

Thurfel says, "they would enjoy that"

Thurfel says, "relish it"

Thurfel says, "it would give them power"

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Shaedra says, "They jes choose new hosts, I'm sure."

Tianni says, "We should get the staff for you Lord Thurfel."

Barvel asks, "so if you kill their host, they just get another Thurfel?"

Tianni says, "Let me, I beg."

Thurfel says, "they may not need hosts anymore"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "As I said, my lord, when the time comes to kill me to try and stop the one in me, please don't hesitate. The one in Tianni said the one in me would be the one to kill ye."

Kadesha says, "don think killing hosts be the way to go"

Ichiko raises an eyebrow.

Kadesha looks over at Vrairdrick and shakes her head.

Barvel rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Eugenides nods to Thurfel.

Lady Opalina just went south.

Valicar says, "northern fury on me please"

Shaedra says, "True, if they're running about, I guess they wouldn't need hosts."

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "I won't let that happen..."

Bakuratsu glances at Valicar.

You nod to Thurfel.

Arimantis asks, "Thurfel.. would soul bondin make the hosts any stronger?"

Valicar smiles.

Valicar nods to Barvel.

Thurfel says, "the hosts of the nine are nothing more than fuel for them"

Thurfel says, "unless one of the Arkati themselves came down to intervene"

Valicar just touched a golden Koar symbol.

Thurfel says, "they are nothing more than walking dead"

Arimantis says, "But.. in theory.. a linked soul would be harder ta take"

Starchakra blinks.

Tianni's face turns slightly pale.

You shudder.

Odevalis frowns.

Castellan Rills just arrived.

Xulia just arrived.

Xulia's jaw drops.

Vrairdrick glances at you.

Vrekk rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Xulia just went east.

Aranrhod blinks at Rills.

Vrairdrick waves to Rills.

Thurfel nods to Rills.

Arimantis says, "Hmm.. thought ya said the akarti had no power here"

You say, "Well, evening to ye, Castellan."

Evangalea sighs.

Arimantis glances at Thurfel.

Rills bows.

Vrekk curtsies to Rills.

Arimantis says, "Evenin Rills"

You ask, "Burning any witches lately?"

Thurfel asks, "Rills, are the forces guarding the keep prepared?"

Ilvane grins.

You squint at Rills.

Rills whistles tunelessly to himself.

Tianni takes a few steps back.

Skyfawn just arrived.

Rills says, "burn em, drown em, test em good."

Weatherheightt begins chuckling at Arimantis.

Thurfel says, "We have little time before the council advances upon us"

Kadesha blinks at Rills.

Weatherheightt just hugged Skyfawn.

Nekales asks, "will they be using the bodies the the possessed even after they have drained them of there spirit? or will they be free at that point, in no need of a body?"

Atoyoz shrugs.

Shaedra begins chuckling at Rills.

Kadesha asks, "Iscikella?"

Odevalis says, "so.."

Odevalis sighs.

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow in Rills's direction.

Silvermoone says, "dun matter to me i guess. im so weak..my best bet at the sign of trouble would be to hit a node and heal the brave"

You cock your head at Kadesha.

Valicar asks, "you have any idea when they will attack?"

Evangalea rubs furtively at her tiny leather pouch.

You hear the faint thoughts of Opalina echo in your mind:
"someone ask Thurfel who he's fighting for? himself or the town.. and if he's United with the town or is he fighting alone?.. because we arn't strong enough to fight only he is."

Odevalis says, "you suspect, now.. tonight..."

Odevalis folds her arms over her chest.

Kadesha asks, "didn ya have somethin ta tell Thurfel about Rills here?"

Rills leans on his claidhmore.

Thurfel says, "they will drain them, then discard them like leftover coffee grounds."

Kadesha smiles at you.

Evangalea put a tiny leather pouch stuffed with twigs and dirt in her iridescent silk skirt.

Nekales frowns.

Aranrhod asks, "Umm...Thurfel...you sure he is sane?"

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Skyfawn curtsies to Thurfel.

Aranrhod fidgets.

Odevalis says, "nevermind my comment earlier, on advice... no time for that then it seems huh."

Aranrhod glances at Rills.

Nekales nods to Thurfel.

Rills glances at Aranrhod.

Thurfel asks, "Rills, are the Granhkes taking orders yet?"

Aranrhod says, "You do say unusual things"

Rills coughs.

Aranrhod nods to Rills.

Rills says, "No sire."

Eugenides shrugs.

Thurfel sighs.

Starchakra says, "He's not answering you."

Rills says, "I think we need a new trainer."

Thurfel says, "we are in trouble then"

You say, "Ye know, m'lord, yer Castellan was rather... antsy to see me burned."

Eugenides stares off into space.

Thurfel says, "The council will easily slay our forces"

You squint at Rills.

Arimantis says, "Ifin ya ask me.. them ghrankes are none to smart.."

Kalynna smiles at Thurfel.

Arimantis coughs.

Rills says, "Neither is the trainer."

Shaedra says, "Your confidence is contagious."

Jarlstrom says, "hafa lil faith der lil wizzie"

Rills smirks.

Aasterinian says, "Something to look forward to then, oh joy."

Aranrhod says, "You sound so...positive on that"

Arimantis asks, "Hmm.. thought you was the trainer?"

Odevalis says, "why don't you... chee, this is odd for my to suggest... ask the Fury to aid in training them."

Aranrhod nods to Thurfel.

Arimantis begins chuckling at Rills.

Odevalis glances at Valicar.

Thurfel says, "perhaps the fury and the force of Icemule will aid us"

Rills works his fingers under his elven warhelm and scratches his head.

Valicar nods to Thurfel.

Valicar says, "we will do what we can"

Thurfel says, "if we fall, so does Icemule"

Kadesha asks, "Iscikella? didn Rills say somethin bout burnin you at the stake?"

Dalboz says, "valicar"

Jarlstrom says, "me wills"

Rills asks, "The Fury know anything about training them?"

Libble strikes a heroic pose.

Kadesha rubs you gently.

Dalboz says, "i wish to speak with you"

Vrairdrick says, "I will aid ye Thurfel, one of the nine struck me down without cause"

You nod to Kadesha.

Vrairdrick nods to Thurfel.

Arimantis asks, "Aid ya in trainin the ogre thingies?"

Nekales nods to Aranrhod.

Rills says, "I'm not picky, the stake is optional."

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You squint at Rills.

Valicar says, "We train our own well enough...but I am not sure about Grahnkes"

Weatherheightt blushes a glowing shade of red.

(Weatherheightt rubs his nose with his warm dusty grey wool blanket )

Weatherheightt mutters kissyfur.

Aranrhod glances at Rills.

Ilvane glances at Rills.

Thurfel says, "they are not going to be susceptible to most magic"

Libble exclaims, "I'm the pet of the Fury, Mister Thurfel.. cause I'm small .. but I'se fierce!"

Rills says, "Personally a stake through the heart before burning is always good."

Libble growls ferociously!

Aranrhod mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Thurfel says, "they will simple turn it upon you"

Vrairdrick begins chuckling at Rills.

Aranrhod says, "Thurfel"

Thurfel nods to Aranrhod.

Lady Sheka just arrived.

Arimantis asks, "Hmm.. lets jus say.. we train them, an win the battle.. kin we keeps em as pets?"

Kadesha traces the lines of her symbol of Voln.

Arimantis coughs.

Rayzinark touches one finger to his lips.

Perigourd just hugged Sheka.

Aranrhod says, "Does this one in your service seem"

Aranrhod asks, "Fit?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Thurfel.

You say, "Ye know, Castellan, ye have a very narrow mindset."

Aranrhod glances at Rills.

You glance at Rills.

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Atoyoz raises an eyebrow in Sheka's direction.

Thurfel says, "Rills serves his purpose well"

Arimantis glances at Sheka.

Sheka asks, "Troubles?"

Silversoft offers Sheka a small chocolate witch.

Sheka smirks.

Rills says, "I'm not narrow minded, I'll gladly burn anyone."

Vrairdrick asks, "Perhaps a trained warrior like Drizzdst would do well against them?"

Eugenides glances at Sheka.

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You scoff at Rills.

Sheka glances at Silversoft.

Eugenides gazes up into the heavens.

Thurfel says, "they are not immune to steel"

Thurfel nods.

Rills says, "Its all in a good cause."

Sheka nods to Odevalis.

You say, "Hardly."

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod moves to stand in front of Tianni.

Nekales asks, "feeling ok love?"

You turn to face Thurfel.

Sheka asks, "Any good news, Misguided One?"

Aranrhod turns to face Rills.

Sheka sneers at you.

Tianni says, "I feel well."

Thurfel says, "a well placed sword will do better than a spell"

You ask, "The Grahnks ye see as a fighting force?"

Valicar shows Thurfel his rolaren morning star.

Tianni says, "Strong."

Aranrhod asks, "So who is your enemy?"

Eugenides slaps himself on the forehead.

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Rills.

Rills raises his dwarven claidhmore in triumph!

Valicar asks, "will that serve?"

Thurfel nods to Valicar.

Vrairdrick asks, "Thurfel is it true, ye had the same staff that Xeldria now has?"

Arimantis removes a rune-etched glaes hoolurge from in his veniom-threaded pack.
Arimantis tilts his glaes hoolurge side to side, making the light play off it.

Sheka smiles chillingly.

Arimantis glances at Sheka.

Aranrhod glances at Rills.

Arimantis smirks.

Silversoft tilts her small chocolate witch side to side, making the light play off it.

Revlok says, "I think he is going to get the staff and destroy mule himself"

Aranrhod asks, "Who do you consider your enemy?"

Vrairdrick glances at Thurfel.

(Valicar nods to the shadows)

Aranrhod says, "If I may ask"

Jarlstrom says, "sheka da enemy"

Vrairdrick says, "I seem to remember ye having something very similiar"

Iscikella says, "You may speak all you wish Thurfel. It matters not. We will destroy you and your keep. Then we shall come for Icemule.

Sheka raises an eyebrow in Jarlstrom's direction.

Jarlstrom says, "she on der sides"

You clasp a hand over your mouth.

Ichiko glances at you.

You feel the blood drain from your face.

Odevalis frowns at you.

Arimantis glances at you.

Kadesha blinks at you.

Vrairdrick blinks at you.

Lady Opalina just arrived.

Libble blinks.

You say, "Uh-oh... trouble."

Arimantis rubs you gently.

Sheka says, "My! What an intelligent one you are."

Atoyoz glances at you.

Skyfawn glances at you.

Evangalea blinks at you.

Sheka begins chuckling at Jarlstrom.

Vrairdrick exclaims, "Get out! Demon!"

Aranrhod rubs you gently.

Shaedra glances at you.

Skyfawn glances at you.

Aranrhod says, "Not her speaking"

Aranrhod sighs.

Tianni says, "We agree on something, finally."

Bildiom peers quizzically at you.

Tianni glances at you.

Libble says, "someone heal Miss Iscikella.. I think she ate some bad stew or sumpin"

Weatherheightt glances at you.

Nekales glances at you.

Aranrhod glances at Tianni.

Evangalea removes a tiny leather pouch stuffed with twigs and dirt from in her iridescent silk skirt.

Opalina says, "The Town was able to Fight Off the 9 before United.."

Evangalea rubs furtively at her tiny leather pouch.

Tianni says, "She is correct. Your time is short. You should have held your end of the bargain. You are no longer one of us."

Ilvane glances at you.

Rills says, "I still don't know why we have to protect this berg from the council."

Ilvane glances at Tianni.

Arimantis glances at Rills.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Kadesha glances at Tianni.

Nekales frowns.

You glance at Tianni.

Weatherheightt says, "silly dead peoples..."

You exclaim, "More trouble!"

Silvermoone says, "uh oh"

Sheka asks, "So the Keep is first then?"

You flail your arms about.

Aranrhod nods.

Nekales strides over to stand before Tianni.

Aranrhod moves to stand in front of Nekales.

Silvermoone says, "sumpin is about to go down here"

A wave of power flows out of Kadesha and toward Tianni who is surrounded by a soft white light.

Tymmil bites his lip.

Grafth rubs you gently.

A wave of power flows out of Kadesha and toward Iscikella who is surrounded by a soft white light.

Thurfel says, "Rills, they may be our only hope of saving the keep, to ignore them may be our own doom."

Kifkannin says, "Invasion or not it's loud some of you are going to have to leave"

Kifkannin squints.

(Evangalea waves her pouch around Iscikella.)

Evangalea rubs furtively at her tiny leather pouch.

Aranrhod blinks at Thurfel.

Tymmil exclaims, "Wake up Tianni!"

Aranrhod says, "You will not harm them"

Sheka says, "Perhaps you should kill them now."

You ask, "Ignore who?"

Sheka nods to Thurfel.

You blink at Thurfel.

Vrairdrick exclaims, "Out Demon Spawn!"

Sheka smirks.

Rills says, "I still think we don't need em, and if they are so intent on destroying you and the keep I say we leave em to the council."

Thurfel says, "I can take one, two, maybe even three. I can't defeat them all."

Silvermoone just tried to pull Tianni towards her!

Weatherheightt says, "One soul in body per person, please. Makes it hard on clerics if they have to take inventory before they raises.."

Sheka asks, "You did ask that did you not?"

Silvermoone exclaims, "wake up!"

Silvermoone just tried to pull Tianni towards her!

Sheka glances at you.

Rills says, "As you command."

Thurfel says, "the council will come after us Rills"

Aranrhod exclaims, "No!"

Valicar says, "you will not stand alone then, Thurfel"

Shaedra says, "Why should we help you now, Thurfel? They want your keep, not the town."

Tazelhoffe asks, "are the tombs already broken?"

Valicar says, "If the council seeks the demise of Icemule"

Opalina frowns.

Rills says, "Well I know, and we are ready sire."

You say, "Because we all need to defeat the Nine."

Kadesha says, "they want vengeance"

Rills says, "well, almost."

Rills fidgets.

You say, "Before they destroy Mule."

Aranrhod glances at Rills.

Sheka says, "Did you not hear? First the Keep then the town."

Opalina says, "Then join Icemule Thurfel"

Sheka sneers at Shaedra.

Jarlstrom says, "da council jus ol putzes.sit on em real 'ard an dey go aways"

Opalina says, "Join Icemule and unite"

Odevalis says, "it's thought, that his keep will only be the first place they will attack Shaedra, not the only place however...."

Sheka says, "Doomed"

Odevalis nods to Shaedra.

Sheka stares at you.

Sheka cackles!

Odevalis glances at Sheka.

Vrairdrick asks, "Thurfel is it true, ye had the same staff that Xeldria now has?"

Weatherheightt grumbles.

Thurfel says, "The council will have no mercy"

Odevalis says, "she is not doomed... they are not, not yet."

Odevalis nods to Sheka.

Weatherheightt says, "maybe they just needs a monkey to kisses them."

Aranrhod says, "You seem to think them gone"

Shaedra says, "Defeat the weakened victor."

Thurfel says, "The staff was in my possesion at one time"

Shaedra smirks.

Sheka asks, "And who is there to help them?"

Vrairdrick glances at Thurfel.

Sheka raises an eyebrow in Odevalis's direction.

You nod to Thurfel.

Evangalea shakes her tiny leather pouch in the air, rattling the pebbles and twigs inside it.

You say, "I remembered it."

Arimantis asks, "How did you come ta have it?"

Odevalis says, "many Sheka, many."

Somersby says, "Bah the council, everyone abandon town for a day, they have no souls, no life, the end, goodnight"

Rills asks, "Which fool holds the staff now?"

You say, "Though didn't realize what it was."

Odevalis points at herself.

You sense Atoyoz looking in on you.

Jestin gazes up into the heavens.

You feel the blood drain from your face.

Sheka says, "Thurfel says he cannot."

Vrairdrick nods.

Aranrhod fidgets.

Thurfel says, "Her name is Xeldria Rills"

Kadesha asks, "how did you come to loose it?"

Kadesha peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Rills nods.

Opalina says, "there is no foll who holds the staff"

Arliquin glances at Thurfel.

Opalina says, "fool"

Jestin peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Opalina says, "she's not a fool"

Thurfel says, "Halfberry took the staff"

Revlok nods to Opalina in greeting.

Vrairdrick asks, "Thurfel can ye explain what you where doing with the staff, and how ye lost it?"

Jestin says, "Great it oly needed this"

You blink at Thurfel.

Jestin mutters under his breath.

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

You ask, "He what?"

You blink at Thurfel.

Arliquin gawks at Thurfel.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Vrairdrick blinks at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "It had to be him"

Aranrhod says, "I never saw him with a staff"

Vrairdrick says, "Halfberry"

Ilvane shakes her head.

Arimantis says, "He din have the staff"

Rills says, "He learned what a mistake that was and paid dearly."

Thurfel says, "no other knew of its existence"

Arimantis looks over at Thurfel and shakes his head.

Ilvane says, "He didn't have the staff."

Kadesha blinks at Ilvane.

Opalina rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Ilvane says, "He had a crocodile of yours."

Kadesha squints at Thurfel.

Rills says, "He doesn't now."

You feel the blood drain from your face.

Opalina shakes her head.

Kadesha rubs Ilvane gently.

Ilvane says, "Completely different."

You ask, "How was it hidden? Do ye know, m'lord?"

Ilvane shakes her head.

Sheka says, "Poor dead Halfberry."

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Sheka shakes her head.

Sheka smirks.

Thurfel says, "I do not know"

Roelon ponders.

Ilvane squints at Sheka.

Thurfel says, "If I knew, I'd have the staff"

Arliquin sniffs at Thurfel.

Aranrhod says, "Seems you would have at least kept him alive to find something so important"

Thurfel says, "Rills, let us move from here"

Aranrhod says, "You do have those skills"

Arliquin sniffs at Thurfel.

Roelon shifts his weight.

Grand Lord Thurfel's group just went south.

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message.
Also here: Castellan Rills, Grand Lord Thurfel
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

Aranrhod's group just arrived.
Stjarn just arrived.
High Lady Kadesha just arrived.
Vrairdrick just arrived.

Thurfel says, "it is far too busy there"

You say, "Better."

Vrairdrick asks, "Why would Halfberry take the staff and hide it? If he worked for them?"

Skyfawn just arrived.

Rills nods.

You hear very soft footsteps.

Vrairdrick nods to Thurfel.

High Lady Evangalea just arrived.
Lord Adonist's group just arrived.

Kadesha rubs her eyes.

Lord Belthania just arrived.
Lord Grafth just arrived.

You say, "Was just about to ask ye to move a bit,..."

Roelon leans on his blade.

Lady Sanare just arrived.
Stasia just arrived.
Phazul just arrived.

You say, "M'lord."

Lady Sheka just arrived.

Aranrhod says, "Seems you would have at least kept him alive to find something so important"

Lady Ilvane's group just arrived.
Lord Valicar's group just arrived.

Aranrhod says, "You do have those skills"

Lady Opalina just arrived.
Lady Odevalis just arrived.
Lady Silvermoone just arrived.
Arliquin just arrived.

A penguin waddles into the area.

Lady Moonspin just arrived.

Thurfel says, "I am sure it was him"

Valicar asks, "Patrols are out, Thurfel. Are we in danger this eve?"

Odevalis just kissed Arliquin on the cheek.

Thurfel says, "nobody else even knew of the staff"

Sheka grins coldly, her eyes reflecting no emotion.

Thurfel says, "save for Amasalen himself"

Aranrhod says, "Easy to accuse the dead"

Ilvane says, "He never mentioned it."

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Arliquin nods to Opalina.

Arimantis asks, "What of yer other employees?"

Nekales rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Arliquin just hugged Odevalis.

Sheka says, "Awaken inner one."

Tianni smiles quietly to herself.

Sheka stares at you.

Rills says, "Danger dogs our heels ever closer as the full moon draws near."

Odevalis grins at Arliquin.

Thurfel says, "Even Rills did not know of the staff"

You ask, "And don't think Amasalen hid it himself, perchance, m'lord?"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Skyfawn asks, "what about Yfa, she knew of the staff?"

Kadesha says, "why you say that Thurfel, one could look at you an see it in yer hands"

Vrairdrick asks, "perhaps Amasalen took Halfberry and hoped to gain it back?"

Ilvane says, "And he wanted items of yours, Thurfel."

Roelon ponders.

Ichiko gazes up into the heavens.

Kadesha says, "would think Rills knew"

Rills says, "Well, I don't have much use for staffs."

Ilvane says, "If he had your staff, he would have shown it to us."

Thurfel says, "Amasalen still wishes me to fulfill the bargain I have made with him"

Ilvane grins.

You say, "I saw it many times, Kadesha, but did not know what it was."

Arimantis says, "Trentas seemed ta know pretty much everythin what went on in the keep.."

You look at Kadesha and shake your head.

Thurfel says, "it would serve him of no use to hinder me"

Valicar asks, "what bargain was that?"

Thurfel nods to Belthania.

Sheka asks, "Which you shall?"

Belthania bows to Thurfel.

Sheka cocks her head at Thurfel.

Vrairdrick asks, "Lord Thurfel ye struck a bargain with Amasalen correct? what was the bargain?"

Silvermoone curtsies to Thurfel.

Nekales says, "Amasalen's servants knew of the staff, at least Yfa did, others might have as well"

Arimantis says, "I don deny Halfberry was in posession of some things.. buts I don recall a staff"

Vrairdrick says, "time is so short"

Kadesha says, "but it was visible, Iscikella, and if any knew"

Thurfel smiles at Vrairdrick.

Vrairdrick says, "no more time for secrets"

Vrairdrick smiles at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "to speak of my dealings with Amasalen would be my demise"

Aranrhod says, "I never saw a staff"

Kadesha says, "well, Rills was eager to burn your love Iscikella"

Arimantis nods to Aranrhod.

Belthania nods to Thurfel.

You touch one finger to your lips.

Sheka raises an eyebrow.

Thurfel says, "my love Iscikella is only partially my love"

Vrairdrick asks, "doesn't he wish the death of ye anyway?"

Thurfel says, "she is also one of them"

Moonspin gags.

Aranrhod glances at Thurfel.

Moonspin asks, "yer love?"

You sense Atoyoz looking in on you.

Roelon snorts.

Moonspin says, "ye sicken me"

Sheka asks, "So which part is your love?"

Sheka cackles!

Gurwulf grins at Moonspin.

Roelon starts chortling.

Thurfel says, "she deserves better than Blizzerdd"

Bakuratsu begins chuckling at Sheka.

Aranrhod asks, "Where is Blizzerdd?"

Aranrhod gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Moonspin says, "ye should nae even use that word"

Vrairdrick exclaims, "she is married!"

Vrairdrick nods to Thurfel.

You clear your throat.

Aranrhod says, "Iscikella"

Aranrhod says, "Tell him"

Roelon says, "Which part of her do you love? The part that may destroy this town perhaps."

Aranrhod says, "You are not his love"

Roelon ponders.

Jestin just arrived.

Moonspin grins at Roelon.

Thurfel says, "certainly not that part"

Jestin blinks.

Odevalis whispers, "wasn't Rills the one locked away in Thurfel's library at one time, seeking for something... perhaps he had more access to stored inventory in the keep then assumed. He is quick to side with the Nine's actions it seems, from things he has said this evening so far... he has no care should the nine melt Icemule into a skating rink..."

Perigourd turns towards Valicar and renders a sharp salute with his green faenor waraxe.

Silvermoone grins at Thurfel.

You hear very soft footsteps.

You look at Odevalis and shake your head.

Nekales glances at you.

Aranrhod says, "You love Blizzerdd"

Valicar nods to Perigourd.

Skyfawn says, "she won't tell him that"

You say, "Trentas."

Skyfawn says, "cause she does love him"

A swirling grey-blue mist slowly fills the area. It begins to spin faster and faster, congealing into a large upright disk. The mist slows its spinning and within the swirling vapors you can make out an opening.

Roelon grins.

Sheka says, "I am quite anxious to see the coming days.......indeed I am."

Atoyoz steps out of the swirling mist.

Odevalis rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Silversoft steps out of the swirling mist.
Zosopage steps out of the swirling mist.
Imraith steps out of the swirling mist.

Nekales nods.

Jarlstrom steps out of the swirling mist.
You see Rills stick his head into the swirling mist.
Grandevr steps out of the swirling mist.
The swirling mist begins to speed up as it spirals back into the opening and fades away.

Jarlstrom says, "wunt da werms an such come in ata bottom first"

Aranrhod blinks at you.

Kadesha says, "I still don trust ye Thurfel, not so longs ya admit ta dealins wit Amasalen"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "I am sorry they are so attacking ye."

Roelon smirks.

Tianni places her hand on her onyx serpent talisman.

Moonspin nods to Kadesha.

Sheka asks, "Who cares, Witch?"

Arliquin asks, "So Thurfel, what is to become of the rest of us "pawns" that have been involved in this power struggle?"

Sheka waves a hand at Kadesha, dismissing her indifferently.

Thurfel says, "I don't expect anybody to trust me. I am guilty of many things"

Perigourd sways back and forth.

Sheka smirks.

Thurfel says, "but without my aid"

Thurfel says, "Icemule will wither and fold"

Roelon says, "And things to come."

Roelon nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "as will my keep"

You nod to Thurfel.

Phazul says, "he has a point there"

Sauthurdig nods to Thurfel.

Jestin gazes up into the heavens.

You say, "I know this."

Nietze asks, "Sir?"

Kadesha says, "what concerns me, is it might with your aid, as well"

Thurfel says, "Even if I was powerhungry and mad"

Moonspin asks, "if?"

Vrairdrick asks, "WAs?"

Moonspin says, "ye are"

Vrairdrick begins chuckling at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "the death of all of you would hardly serve my purposes"

Roelon chuckles.

Nietze says, "Ahh"

Jestin shrugs.

Olgretien nods to Thurfel.

Nietze asks, "Why?"

Opalina asks, "the town was able to put the council in the tomb in the first place.. Why now can we not do it without your help?"

Jarlstrom says, "bah yer lil"

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod asks, "So what would we be?"

Kadesha says, "no, no fun to rule a buncha nothin"

Jarlstrom says, "we jus roast yas"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Roelon says, "Death is better then being a slave."

Gurwulf grins at Opalina.

Olgretien says, "We dun hab Talbit now."

Thurfel says, "the council is far more powerful then they were"

Sheka asks, "Very good questions they ask...no?"

Sheka grins at Thurfel.

Arliquin says, "I dunno, Ruling a dead zone has some perks"

You ask, "My lord, how gained they power in the tomb?"

Thurfel says, "they will scoff at your magic"

Rills asks, "Is there any danger of the staff falling into their hands?"

Sauthurdig asks, "did they get the staff?"

Odevalis says, "years of mulling, trapped.. leaves little room for anything but study in hopes of revenge I'd think..."

Odevalis rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel says, "laugh at your defenses"

Nekales asks, "what about our swords?"

Vrairdrick nods to Rills.

Thurfel says, "then destroy you all"

You ask, "Had they access to... tools to improve their abilities?"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Roelon asks, "Is it now in their hands right now?"

Roelon starts chortling.

Kadesha asks, "Thurfel? what would you say empowers them?"

Ilvane frowns.

Arliquin says, "Won't have to worry about nosey neighbors"

Sheka says, "They will stomp this town like one stomps ants."

Sheka cackles!

Opalina shakes her head.

Olgretien says, "They will take many deeds from Lorminstra before we fall."

Aranrhod says, "You seem a bit possessed yourself"

Valicar says, "your vote of confidence is overwhelming"

Aranrhod nods to Thurfel.

Olgretien nods to Thurfel.

Nekales says, "they stomp this town they stomp you with it sheka, just keep that firmly in mind"

Tymmil sighs.

Thurfel says, "If I didn't believe we could defeat them"

Sheka glances at Kadesha.

Thurfel says, "I would not be here"

Rills says, "I believe Grand Lord Thurfel could even wrest the staff back from the council if he so willed it."

Valicar asks, "so what is needed to beat them?"

Valicar peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Phazul asks, "so, what is it that you want from us?"

Thurfel smiles at Rills.

Roelon starts chortling.

Thurfel says, "if that were so"

Odevalis cocks her head at Sheka.

Ilvane rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Jestin says, "Somehow I think everyone underestimates the abilities of this town"

Olgretien pokes Jarlstrom in the ribs.

Aranrhod says, "So...give us something more concrete...I am sorry...you do have to prove yourself to some"

Atoyoz glances at Belthania.

Moonspin nods to Jestin.

Ilvane says, "He would have it right now."

You say, "Well, Rills, ye are sort of... biased."

Ilvane grins at Rills.

You cough.

Roelon says, "Ye dream much there, Rills."

Roelon nods to Rills.

Thurfel says, "you underestimate the abilities of the council"

Vrairdrick nods to Rills.

You shake your head.

Aranrhod says, "Never"

Odevalis touches one finger to her lips.

Moonspin says, "you underestimate the abilities of the townfolk"

Thurfel says, "the weakest council member would humble the most powerful of you without breaking a sweat"

Moonspin glances at Thurfel.

Sheka says, "I have waited a long while to see this town get what it has coming to it."

Sheka stares at Odevalis.

Jestin says, "Maybe one on one"

Jestin shrugs.

Ilvane says, "I'm sick of hearing how powerful they are.."

You say, "I have felt their... power surge through me... in a great wave."

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Jestin says, "But there are a lot of us"

Aranrhod says, "They cannot have my soul"

Aranrhod nods to Thurfel.

Odevalis smiles at Sheka.

Nekales says, "i have never underestimated their powers my lord, but i do want to know how i can better defend a town against something so much more powerful than us"

Roelon grins.

Roelon nods to Ilvane.

You say, "Was... almost debilitating."

Odevalis says, "but still..."

Ilvane says, "We are ten times more powerful working together."

You nod to Thurfel.

Rills says, "Takes a lot of work to break a sweat around here."

Odevalis cocks her head at Sheka.

Aranrhod says, "No matter what they do to my body"

Thurfel nods to Ilvane.

You say, "Was so strong."

Odevalis says, "but still."

Ilvane nods to Thurfel.

Odevalis nods.

Sheka says, "But still nothing."

Stjarn asks, "so besides polishing our weapons, what do you suggest?"

Phazul begins chuckling at Rills.

Odevalis smiles at Sheka.

Roelon leans on Moonspin.

Thurfel says, "and that may be the key to keeping the town defenses up long enough so that I may be of help"

Sheka says, "i will laugh with joy throughout it all."

Sheka cackles!

Aranrhod says, "I might end up a frozen puddle on the streets...but my soul will live on"

Aranrhod nods to Thurfel.

Ilvane says, "We are better off keeping positive about our strengths..we are all well aware how strong they are."

Jarlstrom asks, "why wait fer dem ta come 'ere?"

Rills says, "The council is terribly powerful, I doubt any of you would pose a threat to them."

Sheka says, "I can live with that."

Thurfel says, "they will attack with forces"

Sheka nods to Aranrhod.

Sheka smirks.

Thurfel says, "to distract you and me"

You say, "Being informed is always best, Ilvane."

Jarlstrom asks, "why nae jus 'unt em down an catch em by suprise?"

Kadesha says, "naw Sheka you will probably be hiding in the Inn cowerin for yer own wretched life"

Vrairdrick says, "undead I can handle, or help"

Roelon shakes his head.

Vrairdrick smiles.

Aranrhod waves a hand at Sheka, dismissing her indifferently.

You ask, "Undead forces, ye say, m'lord?"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Valicar says, "ignore the hordes then, Thurfel, and strike them."

Thurfel says, "if me and my men are not needed to defend the town"

Ilvane says, "But there is a limit to it, because they still are not able to get out completely."

Olgretien asks, "If I drag a dead elder back te be raised an rejoin de fight...am I a threat?"

Olgretien peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Rills says, "You might consider playing dead if they show up."

Thurfel says, "we can concentrate on defeating the council"

Aranrhod glances at Rills.

Nekales says, "maybe not Rills, but i will die defending my home, whether i be overpowered or no"

Valicar says, "Hordes can be dealt with one way or another"

Murp says, "thought they were halflings..."

Opalina says, "how"

Aranrhod says, "Sounds like a cowards way"

Murp works his fingers under his grey hat and scratches his head.

Sheka asks, "how so?"

Moonspin strikes a heroic pose.

Sheka cocks her head at Thurfel.

Rills says, "Short, but a really bad attitude."

Arimantis asks, "So.. you sayin.. a mental attack would work better than a physical one?"

Odevalis says, "now... there is a plan, finally, advice."

Aranrhod says, "Playing dead"

Odevalis nods to Thurfel.

Ilvane chuckles.

Xatier fades into visibility.

Aranrhod snorts.

Murp rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Sheka nods to Nystiral.

Nystiral stares off into space.

Thurfel says, "I believe a physical attack on the council will work best"

Arimantis nods.

Vrairdrick asks, "Thufel the attack ye believe will be sudden and short or more siege like?"

Vrairdrick says, "Thurfel"

In one blurring motion, Ilvane snatches a large silver-trimmed broadsword from her cloak, brandishing it for all to see.

You say, "So not magic."

As Valicar touches his rolaren morning star, he narrows his eyes and smiles to himself with a satisfied look.

Tianni takes a few steps back.

Vrairdrick says, "pardons"

Thurfel says, "although their allies will succumb to magic or force"

Sheka asks, "En masse or singly?"

Murp rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You nod to Thurfel.

Rills says, "There is an idea, tell jokes and see if that distracts them long enough for us to get the jump on the council."

Kadesha says, "undead minions can be defeated"

Arliquin says, "I say we go kick the door down on the crpyt and beat em to death with forging-hammers"

Murp chuckles.

Vrairdrick begins chuckling at Rills.

Roelon nods to Kadesha.

Jarlstrom says, "hit em wif snowbals"

Nekales grins at Rills.

Kadesha smacks her lips.

Gurwulf nods to Arliquin.

Odevalis glances at Rills.

Olgretien bursts out in loud, raucous laughter.

Gurwulf raises his fist defiantly.

Gurwulf cackles!

Xatier leans on Aranrhod.

Odevalis shakes her head.

Arimantis leans on Kadesha.

Belthania nods to Thurfel.

Odevalis asks, "nervous?"

You say, "Rills, did anyone ever tell ye ye have a morbid sense of humor."

Odevalis peers quizzically at Rills.

Nystiral stares at Thurfel.

Sheka asks, "Shall we bring the Witless one here to confuse them perhaps?"

Odevalis says, "you are making jokes."

You cock your head at Rills.

Kadesha says, "sounds fun"

Sheka smirks.

Kadesha winks at Arimantis.

Opalina sighs heavily.

Rills asks, "How many townsfolk are in league with the council?"

Aranrhod begins a careful examination of Rills -- she takes his pulse, checks his temperature, and checks for broken bones or any other ailments.

Valicar says, "maybe a dozen"

Roelon ponders.

Jarlstrom says, "nae many"

Vrairdrick says, "several I fear"

Nystiral smiles cruelly, a nasty turning of his ebony lips.

Iscikella says in a mocking voice, "It really matters not what you or Thurfel do. What little will be left of the town will be ours."

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Aasterinian.

Sheka says, "i would prefer Thurfel be the one taking it myself."

Jarlstrom says, "an dey mostly putzes"

Kadesha says, "Sheka thinks she is"

Rills says, "Perhaps we could torture them for information."

You clasp a hand over your mouth.

Vrairdrick exclaims, "Out Demon!"

Arimantis glances at you.

You flail your arms about.

Vrairdrick pokes you in the ribs.

Atoyoz glances at you.

Roelon starts chortling.

Lealand leans on her staff.

Xatier raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Jarlstrom says, "sheka hides"

Nekales nods to Aranrhod.

Xatier rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Arimantis says, "I thinks.. you under estimate the will of this town"

Ilvane grins.

Arimantis nods to you.

Nekales glances at you.

Jarlstrom says, "she nae a prollem"

Arliquin leans on Opalina.

You say, "The one in me is very... vocal."

Olgretien rubs you gently.

Eugenides moves to stand behind you.

You feel the blood drain from your face.

Sheka says, "No. There is much Thurfel plans....yet the end remains the same."

Sheka shrugs.

Olgretien says, "Hang on M'Lady."

Atoyoz just tried to pull you towards her!

Eugenides glances at you.

Valicar says, "let them underestimate or overestimate..no matter"

Nystiral glances at Eugenides.

Iscikella says, "You are but one weakened mage against our combined forces. You do not have the staff, you do not have Amasalen's aid. You are doomed Thurfel."

You shiver.

Arliquin asks, "If I fail to subdue the entity in me, promise to drive a blade through my skull?"

Roelon shakes his head.

Valicar says, "the more they do either, the better off we are"

Ichiko says, "The end is never known until the curtain falls, Sheka"

Arliquin raises an eyebrow in Opalina's direction.

Sheka cocks her head at Thurfel.

Aranrhod glances at you.

You flail your arms about.

Ilvane nods to Thurfel.

Aranrhod exclaims, "No!"

Gurwulf nods to Arliquin.

Nekales glances at Tianni.

Gurwulf grins at Arliquin.

Rills asks, "Will a flaming stake do?"

Nekales moves to stand in front of Tianni.

You ask, "Do the nine have Amasalen's aid, m'lord? to speak so boldly?"

Opalina says, "I don't think so"

Aranrhod moves to stand in front of Nekales.

Vrairdrick exclaims, "Speak ye name Demon!"

Opalina says, "I don't kill"

Olgretien winks at Ichiko.

Sheka says, "It shall be falling very soon now Ichy One."

Grandevr raises his fist defiantly.

Sheka nods to Ichiko.

Arliquin glances at Rills.

Nystiral gazes up into the heavens.

Arliquin says, "then a stake I gues will do"

Nekales asks, "what?"

Arimantis just kissed Ilvane on the nose.

Jestin says, "I will Arli if needed"

Ilvane just kissed Arimantis.

Opalina gives Arliquin a good pinch!

Tianni says, "It will be a joy to watch Icemule melt into nothing more than a memory."

Roelon yawns.

Opalina says, "you will just have to fight"

Sheka grins at Tianni.

Ichiko glances at Tianni.

Opalina says, "inside"

Silvermoone just tried to pull Tianni towards her!

Moonspin glances at Tianni.

Sheka says, "Indeed"

Gurwulf leans on Tianni.

Nekales glances at Tianni.

Silvermoone exclaims, "tianni!"

Moonspin says, "ye a friendly sort"

Eugenides moves to stand behind Tianni.

Silvermoone says, "wake up"

Evangalea glances at Tianni.

Tymmil just touched Tianni.

Opalina smirks.

Tymmil sighs.

Nekales narrows his eyes.

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Aranrhod moves to stand in front of Tianni.

Arliquin says, "Is why I said IF I fail"

Tymmil gives Nekales a little prod between the shoulder blades.

Opalina says, "Indeed, we shall rule the few of you that are left."

Rills says, "I thought we left town square central."

Aranrhod rubs Tianni gently.

Adonist asks, "Darkness cannot be defeated by light,since light casts shadows....this darkness can only be defeated by another form of darkness in which we have more control over...is Icemule prepared to become darker than that which threatens it?"

Roelon chuckles.

Evangalea glances at Opalina.

Opalina says, "Indeed not"

Vrairdrick glances at Opalina.

Opalina says, "I rule noone but myself"

Aranrhod says, "It is not her speaking"

Eugenides glances at Opalina.

Ilvane whispers, "Night.."

Ilvane hugs you.

Silvermoone just tried to pull Opalina towards her!

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Remember what I said, m'lord, if tries to harm ye... one in me..."

Sheka begins chuckling at Opalina.

Aranrhod sighs.

Silvermoone says, "not you too"

Thurfel nods.

You nod to Thurfel.

Jarlstrom says, "yer silly adonist"

Sheka asks, "You have your baton ready opalina?"

Sheka cackles!

Ilvane just kissed Arimantis on the lips.

Aranrhod flails her arms about.

Opalina, Tianni and Iscikella begin to chant.

Olgretien rubs Opalina gently.

Arimantis says, "Town square.. a lil south of center"

Arimantis stares off into space.

Lady Opalina just went north.

Ilvane just hugged Arliquin.

Perigourd blinks.

Ichiko blinks.

Odevalis blinks.

You gasp.

Olgretien says, "Hang on M'lady."

Perigourd says, "umm"

Vrairdrick says, "oh no"

Sheka says, "Hmmm"

Atoyoz shudders.

Valicar says, "uh oh"

You exclaim, "Oh!"

Roelon says, "Oh bother."

Ilvane blinks.

Ilvane says, "Umm."

Evangalea put a tiny leather pouch stuffed with twigs and dirt in her iridescent silk skirt.

Aranrhod blinks.

Odevalis stares at you.

Silvermoone gasps.

Sheka nods to Nystiral.

Ilvane exclaims, "Thurfel, get out of here!"

Roelon says, "Stop the chantin'...all three of ye."

Roelon squints.

Silvermoone says, "this is where its gonna happen all right"

You glance at Arliquin.

Ilvane nods to Thurfel.

Aranrhod says, "Where is Nekales"

You hear the voice of Nekales say, "their trying somehting"

Roelon prods Thurfel, but before he can, flame envelopes his finger. Startled, he pulls his hand back before it becomes a cinder, but not before the damage is done.

Raeuko blinks.

Roelon says, "Ah would move."

Tianni begins to speak a few arcane verses.

Valicar says, "I gonna have to stun you all if you dont quit that"

Ilvane grins at Roelon.

Arimantis glances at Roelon.

Moonspin rubs Roelon gently.

You blink at Tianni.

Raeuko asks, "whats going on?"

Rills smirks.

Sheka says, "Perhaps you should Thurfel until they make their move."

You exclaim, "Tianni!"

Sheka nods to Thurfel.

Iscikella begins to speak a few arcane verses.

Roelon drops all defense as he moves into a battle-ready posture.

Arliquin hunches up his shoulders and snarls menacingly at Tianni!

Eugenides moves to stand behind Thurfel.

Aranrhod moves to stand in front of Tianni.

You clasp a hand over your mouth.

Kadesha glances at you.

You hear the voice of Nekales say, "somebody bind her"

You feel the blood drain from your face.

Aranrhod just tried to pull Tianni towards her!

Raeuko asks, "whats going on here?"

Aranrhod says, "Bind her"

Arimantis sighs.

Vrairdrick gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Vrairdrick gestures at you.
CS: +228 - TD: +335 + CvA: +14 + d100: +24 - -5 == -64
Warded off!

Evangalea gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Evangalea gestures at you.
CS: +489 - TD: +335 + CvA: +14 + d100: +95 - -5 == +268
Warding failed!
An unseen force envelopes you, restricting all movement.

Kadesha gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Kadesha gestures at you.
CS: +621 - TD: +335 + CvA: +14 + d100: +17 - -5 == +322
Warding failed!
An unseen force envelopes you, restricting all movement.

Aranrhod says, "Kadesha"

Sheka says, "Iscikella wishes to die"

Thurfel says, "Rills, let us depart while we can"

Aranrhod points at Tianni.

Rills bows.

Sheka cackles!

Thurfel points at a blue sapphire crab-capped staff.

Ilvane nods.

Evangalea gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Evangalea gestures at Tianni.
CS: +489 - TD: +109 + CvA: +13 + d100: +50 - -5 == +448
Warding failed!
Tianni suddenly stops all movement.

Kadesha says, "sorry Isci"

Ilvane says, "Get out of here."

Thurfel waves his abalone sceptre at Rills!
The very ground itself comes alive, the dirt and stones at your feet exploding upward. The debris continues to erupt, until vision is completely obscured. Thunder booms overhead, and a several forked lightning bolts assault the area. Finally, the chaos subsides, but Rills is gone.
Rills just vanished.

Ilvane nods.

Roelon nods to Evangalea.

Thurfel waves his abalone sceptre at Thurfel!
The very ground itself comes alive, the dirt and stones at your feet exploding upward. The debris continues to erupt, until vision is completely obscured. Thunder booms overhead, and a several forked lightning bolts assault the area. Finally, the chaos subsides, but Thurfel is gone.
Thurfel just vanished.

Aranrhod says, "Oh my"

Ilvane giggles.

Sheka cackles!

Ichiko blinks.

You don't seem to be able to move to do that.

Gurwulf glares.

Arimantis sighs.

Ilvane rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Kadesha blinks.

Nystiral laughs with delight, his eyes full of merriment.

Aasterinian chuckles.

Belthania kneels down.

Aranrhod rubs Tianni gently.

Sheka says, "He makes such spectacular exits."

Sheka cackles!

Nystiral and Sheka shake hands.

Aranrhod rubs you gently.

Gurwulf smirks.

Sheka nods to Nystiral.

Nystiral grins at Sheka.

Silvermoone asks, "isnt he supposed to stay here when there is trouble?"

Roelon shakes his head.

Kadesha says, "sorry fer the bind Iscikella but um"

Nekales comes out of hiding.

(Nekales steps out of the shadows and walks over to his girl)

Silvermoone says, "he ran off"

You say, "Don't touch me. The power is running through me."

Moonspin nods.

Sheka taps you lightly on the shoulder.

Odevalis frowns at you.

Nekales frowns.

Sheka asks, "Is it now?"

Roelon sniffs at you.

Sheka chuckles.

Nystiral gives Sheka a little prod between the shoulder blades.

Aranrhod says, "I am not afraid"

Vrairdrick glances at Sheka.

Roelon asks, "How about ah free the power?"

Roelon removes a dual-bladed black rolaren waraxe from in his weapons harness.

Belthania says, "it is not meant for him to be here today"

Roelon says, "But ah assume some may miss ye."

Aranrhod sighs.

Roelon leans on his waraxe.

Aranrhod asks, "Tianni?"

Kadesha rubs you gently.

Nystiral says, "I see 'tisn't transferable."

Belthania says, "the battle is not yet waged"

Nystiral chuckles.

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Tianni.

Belthania says, "preperations are to be made"

Aranrhod says, "Nekales I asked for it because I did not see you"

Sheka says, "No. I would gladly have been one Chosen."

Sheka nods to Nystiral.

Roelon shakes his head.

Nekales says, "no offense to the man, but it took thurfel long enough to get out of here when he saw them start chanting, sheesh"

Aranrhod asks, "Where is Thurfel?"

Roelon says, "Hiding."

Roelon starts chortling.

Belthania says, "he was not afraid of them"

Odevalis says, "in his keep, probably.."

Odevalis nods to Aranrhod.

Xatier just hugged Aranrhod.

Aranrhod sighs.

Aranrhod says, "I do not like his timing"

Aranrhod sighs.

Kadesha frowns.

Silvermoone asks, "he ran..didnt he?"

Nekales says, "i'm sure he is not afraid of them, but he doesn't need the battle right this minute"

You say, "well, he had to leave, Aran."

Jestin says, "I do not like him"

Belthania says, "he was instructing me"

Ilvane nods.

Arliquin grunts. How charming.

Jestin shrugs.

Aranrhod sighs.

Aranrhod says, "I suppose"

Roelon yawns.

Evangalea says, "time to prepare."

Aranrhod asks, "Can they be released?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Kadesha.

Kadesha asks, "can who be released?"

Bildiom says, "if der to be a battle...i badly in need of spells if anyone kin spare em"

Kadesha says, "cant unbind, no"

Jestin says, "Well I am off to bed"

Aranrhod says, "Thought Tianni and Iscikella were under spells"

Ilvane snuggles up to Arimantis.

Roelon says, "Die now, quickly. Or die later, in extreme pain. hard choices."

Roelon ponders.

Evangalea says, "I can unbind"

(Nekales absently strokes Tianni's hair, moving it behind her ears with his fingertips)

Kadesha says, "Evangalea can with empath dispell"

Belthania says, "we must prepare two armies"

Ilvane says, "I'd rather die fighting for my town."

Ilvane grins at Roelon.

Gurwulf says, "Thurfel left with his trick....transport scepter he had"

Gurwulf nods.

Evangalea asks, "and who am i unbinding?"

You hear the voice of Arliquin ask, "and which army will be fight whom?"

Aranrhod points at Tianni.

Evangalea asks, "and why?"

Aranrhod points at you.

Gurwulf says, "Leave em"

Kadesha says, "Tianni an Iscikella"

Gurwulf nods to Evangalea.

Aranrhod says, "I think"

You hear a menacing snarl nearby!

Odevalis asks, "whoever was bound.. Iscikella, Tianni..?"

Aranrhod asks, "Opalina?"

Belthania says, "one to hold the gates of the town"

Aranrhod asks, "Are you bound?"

Evangalea says, "isci said the power is going through her"

Gurwulf shrugs.

Belthania says, "the other to aide thurfel"

You say, "Is gone now."

You say, "Subsided."

You say, "In a wave."

Aranrhod says, "Guess not"

Evangalea asks, "I am to believe this?"

Kadesha rubs you gently.

Belthania says, "i must speak to iscikella"

Roelon asks, "Is it really gone?"

Roelon says, "Or, perhaps, ye are used to it now."

Roelon shifts his weight.

A strange whirlwind sweeps through the area, raising dust and blowing it in all directions.

Nekales glances at you.

Odevalis peers quizzically at you.

Kadesha frowns at Roelon.

Belthania glances at you.

Odevalis says, "it's her.. has to be."

Odevalis nods to Evangalea.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod says, "They do not do what they do"

Kadesha asks, "why do ye seek her torment?"

Kadesha peers quizzically at Roelon.

Eugenides blinks.

Aranrhod says, "The entities do"

Eugenides stares off into space.

Aranrhod sighs.

Roelon grins slowly.

You ask, "What are ye talking about?"

(Sheka sneers with high amusement at Iscikella.)

Roelon says, "She ls already doomed."

Eugenides says, "The wind..."

Ilvane waves a hand at Sheka, dismissing her indifferently.

Eugenides stares off into space.

Sheka says, "Indeed she is."

Sheka cackles!

Kadesha frowns at Roelon.

Ilvane snuggles up to Arimantis.

Nekales says, "maybe now my lady you might heed someones else's words, i knew the nine would after thurfel first, this town can not stand without his aid, its defeat comes with his"

Belthania whispers, "i must speak with you. thurfel has spoken to me"

Roelon glances at Sheka.

Roelon shudders.

Roelon asks, "Ye agree with me?"

Nekales glances at you.

Nystiral taps the tip of his raven-hued ebon staff on the ground.

Roelon starts chortling.

Nystiral leans on his staff.

Aranrhod rubs Tianni gently.

Aranrhod rubs you gently.

You say, "I am bound here, Belthania."

Roelon says, "Sacrifice yirself. Save the others."

Roelon squints at you.

Tianni begins to move again.

Ilvane bounces around happily.

Ilvane giggles.

Aranrhod says, "Release them"

Belthania says, "when ye have a moment"

Eugenides says, "Thought I only saw it outside.."

Eugenides mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Sheka says, "She is too selfish and proud for that."

Kadesha rubs you gently.

You ask, "What are ye talking about, Roelon?"

Sheka nods to Roelon.

Evangalea gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Evangalea gestures at you.
CS: +466 - TD: +335 + CvA: +14 + d100: +34 - -5 == +184
Warding failed!
Your connection to the spirit realm falters!
The restricting force that envelops you dissolves away.
The deep blue glow leaves you.
You return to normal color.
The air about you stops shimmering.
The very powerful look leaves you.
The white light leaves you.
The light blue glow leaves you.

You hear the voice of Arliquin say, "We are all doomed to an extent, more so those of use choosen by the entites"

Roelon shakes his head.

Eugenides stares off into space.

Aranrhod nods.

Arimantis says, "Why supress the urge.. jus club her"

Evangalea gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Evangalea gestures at Tianni.
CS: +466 - TD: +109 + CvA: +13 + d100: +72 - -5 == +447
Warding failed!

Belthania kneels down.

Aranrhod asks, "Tianni you are unbound now right?"

Sheka says, "Go for it then priest"

Kadesha says, "they free now"

Sheka grins at Arimantis.

(Nekales touches Tianni's cheek)

Kadesha asks, "Iscikella?"

Roelon shakes his head.

Eugenides nods to Nystiral.

Odevalis says, "Arli.. you are not doomed... I wont see you all become.. husks. Something will be done damnit."

Aranrhod just hugged Tianni.

Odevalis frowns.

Arimantis glances at Sheka.

Aranrhod sighs.

Belthania whispers, "thurfel instructed me to put together two armies"

Evangalea says, "I have freed them, whether that be a good thing or not...."

(Arimantis thwaps Sheka in the head with his spoon)

Kadesha asks, "Iscikella?"

You hear the voice of Arliquin ask, "will your conviction wane later Arimantis, when the time counts?"

You cock your head at Kadesha.

Belthania nods to you.

Aranrhod grins at Arimantis.

Arimantis rubs a large wooden spoon.

Sheka raises an eyebrow in Arimantis's direction.

Roelon grins at Evangalea.

Arimantis put a large wooden spoon in his collectors satchel.

Sheka gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Sheka gestures at Arimantis.
CS: +138 - TD: +186 + CvA: +12 + d100: +46 - -5 == +15
Warded off!
A hand of air reaches towards Arimantis, snatching the breath from him lungs. Arimantis takes a deep breath at the last moment, avoiding incapacitation.

You ask, "What, Kadesha?"

Kadesha asks, "was binding you then what you wished done?"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Tianni asks, "Do tell, why were we bound? Do you think your petty magics will truly hold us when the town is to become ours again?"

Sheka cackles!

You say, "It doesn't matter."



Button Link to Thurfel Main