Lobs & Volleys
Volnes, day 6 of the month Phoenatos in the year 5101

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is actually the combination of two logs -- one by Iscikella's player and one by Ilvane's player. It should be noted, therefore, that in this log the "you" references refer to either of these two parties, as noted in the initital reference.
***END NOTE***

This log is from the viewpoint of Iscikella and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Jorddyn disk, the Sheka disk, the Rasper disk and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Lord Taishir, Apprentice Tierath, Dabrezandi, Lady Silversoft who is kneeling, Nekales, Lady Ilvane, Malikan who is sitting, Frame, Lady Jorddyn, Allisin who is sitting, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, Grasfal who is sitting, Fantassi, Lupinus, Lord Joter, Umberlife who is sitting, Lady Sheka, Yfa, Bildiom, High Lord Duelstar, Chomm who is sitting, Macabra, Elisero who is sitting, High Lord Kranar, Strattus who is sitting, Adama who is sitting, Shiffti, Curthieus who is kneeling, Osaka, Rasper who is kneeling, Quenlaran who is sitting, Lady Kerilyn, Marna who is lying down, Lord Kelyan, the Legendary Lady Keriddwen, Allustrius who is sitting, Olius who is kneeling, Dranire who is sitting, Pinkk who is sitting
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

Yfa says, "it is only a matter of time and the council shall be free"

You glance at Yfa.

Sheka glances at Ilvane.

Skyfawn glances at Yfa.

Dabrezandi nods.

Sheka says, "I need to speak with you."

Joter glances at Yfa.

Yfa says, "evening Iscikella"

Yfa grins.

You ask, "What do ye here tonight, Yfa?"

Ilvane sneers at Yfa.

Yfa smiles at Ilvane.

Skyfawn says, "I asked her that myself"

Sheka cackles!

Joter says, "I am behind you, Isci. You are not alone"

Sheka says, "I also Misguided oNe."

Sheka smirks.

Ilvane says, "You are so arrogant..and it will be a downfall of yours."

Ilvane nods to Yfa.

Duelstar says, "Be gone with you."

Skyfawn says, "I do not trust her"

Skyfawn glances at Yfa.

Frame bows to Cattriona.

Cattriona says, "I am Cattriona, a mentor in these lands. Can I answer any questions for ye? Although I see you have much help already."

You cock your head at Yfa.

Yfa smiles at Cattriona.

Joter says, "I trust her less than I can throw Sheka."

Yfa says, "yes you may Cattriona"

Frame just kissed Cattriona on the hand.

Yfa asks, "who is the leader of Icemule?"

Frame says, "DEAREST lady, I thank you for your kind offer"

Sheka raises an eyebrow in Joter's direction.

Cattriona cocks her head at Frame.

Cattriona smiles at Frame.

Joter says, "We have no leader."

Candor says, "I am. Bow to me."

You ask, "Have ye some reason to be here tonight, Yfa?"

Joter says, "The people are united."

Sheka points at Skyfawn.

Sheka says, "She is"

Kelyan says, "aye"

Kelyan points at Candor.

Yfa asks, "you are the leader Candor?"

Kelyan says, "he leads"

Ilvane glowers darkly at Candor.

Skyfawn says, "I am not a leader"

You say, "Hardly."

Ilvane says, "Hardly."

You look at Yfa and shake your head.

Candor says, "well no, actually..but I like saying it"

You say, "This is a free town with free citizens."

Kelyan says, "best be off with him and leave the town alone"

Sheka sneers at you.

Sheka asks, "You think so?"

Ilvane says, "He's a bad thief."

Ilvane grins.

Yfa says, "consider yourself amazingly lucky you rescinded your claim"

Candor says, "hey who you callin bad"

Skyfawn peers quizzically at Yfa.

Ilvane glances at Yfa and yawns.

Jorddyn glances at Yfa.

Jorddyn gazes up into the heavens.

You ask, "And why would that be, Yfa?"

You cock your head at Yfa.

Ilvane asks, "You want to tell me who was responsible for my fiance Arimantis' death the other night?"

Yfa says, "We wish this town, it will not be today, but it will be ours."

Ilvane raises an eyebrow in Yfa's direction.

Sheka says, "He was."

Sheka nods to Ilvane.

Jorddyn snickers.

Skyfawn says, "you will not have the town"

Elisero glances at Yfa.

Ilvane glares at Sheka.

Yfa grins.

You ask, "But why do ye wish it?"

You squint at Yfa.

Joter asks, "We? Who is we?"

Skyfawn says, "you will never have the town"

Ilvane asks, "Doesn't your mouth ever shut?"

Sheka stares at Ilvane.

Kelyan asks, "why did ye nae take it the other night?"

Keriddwen nods to Joter.

Sheka says, "No."

Ilvane gives Sheka a little prod between the shoulder blades.

Yfa says, "there are many towns, you may have any other you wish to live in"

Keriddwen asks, "indeed who is we?"

You say, "That point has always been... vague."

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

Skyfawn says, "this is my home"

You say, "We prefer this one."

Skyfawn says, "I will not leave it"

Sheka smiles at Blizzerdd.

Xyelin asks, "so whats goin on?"

You stare at Yfa.

Sheka says, "Hello Slaver."

Joter says, "My family lives here"

Yfa says, "you may live here if you choose to serve Amasalen."

Blizzerdd bows to Yfa.

Keriddwen asks, "why would ye wish a halfling town anyways?"

Jorddyn asks, "Anyone thinks she's in cahoots with the kobolds in the Landing?"

Xyelin says, "I just awoke from a deep slumber"

Jorddyn snickers.

Keriddwen glances at Yfa.

Skyfawn says, "be gone little nothing"

Dabrezandi mutters as-the-mule-tur.

You glance at Blizzerdd.

Valiria leans on her crook.

Skyfawn waves a hand at Yfa, dismissing her indifferently.

Joter says, "But I will not be forced to do anything"

Xyelin says, "my my, what have we here"

Dabrezandi says, "ns"

Dabrezandi grins.

Ilvane says, "You forget the choice.."

Xyelin sniffs at Yfa.

You ask, "What does Amasalen want of this town?"

Nekales asks, "a servant to a servant?"

Nekales glances at Yfa.

Blizzerdd asks, "Evening to ye Yfa. Where have ye been so long?"

Sheka says, "It is His."

Yfa says, "tis a nexus of sorts, a center of power"

Sheka smiles at you.

Yfa smiles at Blizzerdd.

Xyelin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Jorddyn says, "Nae very central"

You ask, "A nexus?"

Candor says, "Hmm the town is gonna be taken over? Well it can only be an improvement."

You squint.

Skyfawn waves a hand at Yfa, dismissing her indifferently.

Skyfawn says, "go away"

Ilvane giggles.

Ilvane nods to Skyfawn.

Sheka asks, "Tha Slaver charms you?"

Ilvane says, "If that worked she'd be gone by now."

Sheka smiles at Yfa.

Xyelin says, "so this if the Yfa I have heard so much about since comming back from my journies"

Xanthipe shifts her eyes to Yfa.

Yfa says, "have no fear Blizzerd, you shall play your role in the removal of the unwanted from this town"

You blink at Yfa.

Xyelin scratches his chin.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Satrn.

Elisero yawns.

Elisero glances at Yfa.

Skyfawn peers quizzically at Yfa.

Valiria just tried to pull Satrn towards her!

Sheka glances at you.

Sheka smirks.

Keriddwen asks, "and who be the unwanted Yfa?"

Blizzerdd says, "I have missed your presence. I am happy to hear it."

Blizzerdd smiles at Yfa.

Candor says, "Can I help? I bet I can find a lot of unwanteds."

You blink at Blizzerdd.

Xanthipe leans against an ice statue.

Valiria blinks.

Sheka says, "Why should you care? You have your Thurfel."

Jorddyn says, "Nice of 'er to remove 'erself from the town, it would seem."

Jorddyn nods to Kelyan.

Sheka waves a hand at you, dismissing you indifferently.

Skyfawn peers quizzically at Blizzerdd.

Valiria peers quizzically at Blizzerdd.

Xanthipe shifts her eyes to Yfa.

Kelyan nods to Jorddyn.

Joter says, "Oh cripes, the entity in Blizzerdd."

Xyelin asks something in Dark Elven.

Skyfawn rolls her eyes.

Skyfawn says, "here we go again"

You say, "Yfa, ye still have not stated why ye came into town this particular eve..."

Xanthipe says something in Dark Elven.

Yfa says, "I came to enjoy the death cries of Thurfel"

Skyfawn waves a hand at Yfa, dismissing her indifferently.

Keriddwen says, "ah"

Elisero blinks.

Yfa grins.

Ilvane raises an eyebrow.

Jorddyn snickers.

Blizzerdd winks at Yfa.

Valiria blinks.

Xanthipe examines her fingernails.

Xyelin raises an eyebrow in Yfa's direction.

Skyfawn says, "I doubt that"

Sheka raises an eyebrow in Yfa's direction.

Xyelin says something in Dark Elven.

Sheka asks, "Oh?"

Xanthipe says something in Dark Elven.

You ask, "What makes ye think ye will kill Thurfel, Yfa?"

Junis just arrived.

You squint at Yfa.

Yfa says, "the only hope this town has, and he is fading into oblivion"

Yfa grins.

Junis flashes a wide grin.

Ichiko just arrived.

Xyelin peers quizzically at Yfa.

Junis nods to Yfa in greeting.

Ichiko gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Ilvane asks, "He is the hope?"

Xanthipe stares at Yfa.

You say, "Ye will not kill him."

Yfa says, "when the council is freed"

Joter says, "Yfa, I have a better question"

You look at Yfa and shake your head.

Yfa asks, "do you think any of you can stop them?"

Sheka says, "He is doing nothing of the sort."

Ilvane glances at Yfa.

Blizzerdd says, "She shall and I shall help her."

Sheka begins chuckling at Yfa.

Blizzerdd nods to you.

Joter says, "what happens if you fail."

Skyfawn begins chuckling at Yfa.

Skyfawn laughs!

Junis asks, "Oh oh, can I watch?"

Nekales says, "they were stopped once before, i think we can"

Jorddyn says, "Oh, the drama."

Nekales shrugs.

Candor says, "Nope. We can only surrender ourselves."

Ilvane says, "As a town if we could work together..yes. Yfa, you underestimate this town."

Jorddyn asks, "Who brought treats?"

Skyfawn says, "you amuse me"

Yfa asks, "fail?"

Xyelin grins.

Joter says, "Aye, fail."

Sheka asks, "You will work for Lornon?"

Sheka cocks her head at Ilvane.

Yfa says, "this is a town of kobolds, you could never hope to defeat even one of the council members"

Yfa cackles!

Xanthipe raises an eyebrow in Yfa's direction.

Kelyan blinks at Yfa.

Skyfawn says, "you will see"

Jorddyn says, "Told ye she's in with the kobolds"

Jorddyn nods.

Skyfawn nods to Yfa.

Axehind growls ferociously!

You say, "And ye cannot hope to defeat Thurfel, Yfa."

Yfa says, "I've seen the fury, they can hardly march in unison"

Yfa grins.

Nekales chuckles.

You say, "And ye know it."

Axehind roars!

Xanthipe says something in Dark Elven.

You squint at Yfa.

Omnieloh says, "we will prevail this town has something no other does that is unity if ya take one you must take us all"

Valiria says, "and here I thought it was a town of my sheep"

Candor says, "Yup thats right. We better surrender and leave the town now."

Valiria gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Elisero says, "Thurfel..."

Ilvane says, "You arrogance is what will kill you..."

Yfa nods to Xanthipe.

Ilvane nods to Yfa.

Junis softly kisses his Amasalen symbol, murmuring to himself.

Axehind rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Yfa says, "Thurfel is all but dead"

Elisero stares at Yfa.

You say, "So ye say."

Blizzerdd flashes a wide grin.

Skyfawn says, "so you say"

Sheka's Eorgina amulet emits a soft grey glow.

You look at Yfa and shake your head.

Skyfawn says, "so you say"

Skyfawn shakes her head at Yfa and clucks her tongue.

Xanthipe says something in Dark Elven.

Keriddwen asks, "Yfa what makes ye think ye will go unopposed?"

Yfa says, "he is but a shell within his keep"

Nekales says, "but he is not, therefore you arrogence is slightly misplaced"

You say, "So ye would like all to believe, Yfa."

Yfa exclaims, "there is no opposition!"

Sheka says, "He is not in the Keep any longer I don't think."

Sheka looks over at Yfa and shakes her head.

Ilvane exclaims, "There most certainly is!"

Keriddwen begins chuckling at Yfa.

Ilvane glances at Yfa.

Swiftstar says, "i oppose."

Jorddyn leans on Kelyan.

Swiftstar smirks.

Yfa asks, "from you?"

Blizzerdd says, "I hope indeed ye are correct Yfa, but I fear he may be too powerful. Still, I dislike him greatly."

Yfa smiles at Ilvane.

Ilvane says, "Yes, from me."

Skyfawn says, "this whole town will rise up to you"

Ichiko nods to Skyfawn.

Yfa says, "have no fear Blizzerdd, he is near death"

Sheka just kissed Blizzerdd on the cheek.

You glower darkly at Yfa.

Blizzerdd waves a hand at Sheka, dismissing her indifferently.

You glare at Sheka.

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Sheka smirks.

Skyfawn exclaims, "this whole town will rise up to you, we shall defeat you!"

Xyelin asks, "I think I am a little confused, someone didnt tell me the whole story, this here trader Faendryl, is she with that abomination known as Thurfel or against?"

Xanthipe asks something in Dark Elven.

Junis snickers.

Ilvane says, "Against, it seems."

Yfa says, "My master has asked that I bring a few friends with me this eve to join you in your evening festivities"

Xyelin says, "I see"

You whisper quietly to Xyelin, "Against."

Xyelin grins.

Ilvane says, "But.."

Sheka cocks her head at Yfa.

Skyfawn peers quizzically at Yfa.

Valiria whispers, "Whas wrong with Blizz? never seen him this way?"

You ask, "Friends?"

Yfa begins to chant and recite an arcane verse.

You cock your head at Yfa.

Xanthipe turns an inquisitive ear towards Yfa.

Elisero blinks.

Sheka smiles chillingly

Junis flashes a wide grin.

Yfa says, "my gift to you on this evening"

Keriddwen asks, "and who is yer master?"

Valiria says, "uh oh"

Skyfawn exclaims, "Prepare!"

Xyelin says, "I have more interest in the fact she is dishonoring Faendryl tradition with her zealotry"

Elisero glances at Yfa.

Keriddwen glances at Yfa.

You whisper quietly to Valiria, "It's... he went to seek the fires. Will explain later."

Opalina glances at Yfa.

Ilvane glowers darkly at Yfa.

Skyfawn exclaims, "Prepare!"

Joter glances at Yfa.

Junis shows Keriddwen his Amasalen symbol.

You ask, "Gift?"

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie struggles up out of the ground!

Elisero stares at Yfa.

Skyfawn exclaims, "to ARMS!"

You blink at Yfa.

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie struggles up out of the ground!

Valiria says, "eep"

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie struggles up out of the ground!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Ragonic's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Ichiko's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Axehind's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Candor drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Candor's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Omnieloh drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Omnieloh's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Malikan's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Allisin's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Umberlife's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Elisero drops to his knees in utter despair! Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Elisero's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Quenlaran's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes grow wide with an overwhelming look of fear!

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie looks at the ground longingly.

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie struggles up out of the ground!
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie shambles west.
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie shambles west.
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie struggles up out of the ground!

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie spins around to look behind itself, almost falling over.

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Swiftstar's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Olius's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Pinkk's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie shambles west.
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie struggles up out of the ground!

Malikan regains control of his senses!
Allisin regains control of his senses!
Umberlife regains control of his senses!

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie shambles west.

Boomsplat says, "DAmn'ums....nae bless."

Sheka cackles!

Yfa says, "enjoy"

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie shambles south.
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie shambles south.

Swiftstar says, "come get some."

Junis looks at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie and cheers!

Sheka cackles!

Ragonic regains control of his senses!
Ichiko regains control of her senses!

Axehind struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 29 = 127
Warding failed!
Axehind gibbers fitfully!

Candor struggles against the fear!
. FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 74 = 175
Warding failed!
Candor is racked by convulsive shivers!

Omnieloh struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 18 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 94 = 175
Warding failed!
Omnieloh chatters his teeth rapidly!

Elisero struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 23 = 117
Warding failed!
Elisero moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Quenlaran struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 39 + d100(L): 81 = 186
Warding failed!
Quenlaran is racked by convulsive shivers!

Swiftstar regains control of his senses!
Olius regains control of his senses!
Pinkk regains control of her senses!

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Caradun's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie shambles east.

Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Stasia's arms fall slack at her side and her eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie shambles north.
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie moans evilly!

Swiftstar sneers.

You exclaim, "What is happening!"

You flail your arms about.

Boomsplat asks, "any bless'ums Boom?"

Junis exclaims, "Bleed them!"

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie looks at the ground longingly.

Caradun exclaims, "eeeeek!"

Caradun regains control of his senses!
Stasia regains control of her senses!

Sheka cackles!

Malikan shrieks!

Rorschach waves a hand at the serpent-eyed zombie, shooing it off.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Satrn.

Axehind struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 39 = 137
Warding failed!
Axehind moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Candor struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 19 = 120
Warding failed!
Candor eyes grow wide with inner terror!

Omnieloh struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 18 + FvP: 30 + d100(L): 11 = 92
Warded off!
Omnieloh slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Elisero struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 63 = 157
Warding failed!
Elisero chatters his teeth rapidly!

Quenlaran struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 39 + d100(L): 92 = 197
Warding failed!
Quenlaran gibbers fitfully!

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie shambles east.
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie shambles west.

Valiria says, "oh man"

Sheka laughs!

You see Yfa Darkvein the Dark Elf.
She appears to be in her 150's, has very long black hair, dark eyes, and black skin.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a jagged blood-red blade in her right hand and a faceted garnet shield in her left hand.
She is wearing some crimson robes, a slender ruby-adorned sheath, some tall black leather boots, a small viper-clasped pouch, an ebon serpentine ring, and a small rune-etched teardrop.

Junis laughs!

Axehind struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 42 = 140
Warding failed!
Axehind clutches his head and giggles madly, before choking on a pitiful whimper!

Candor struggles against the fear!
. FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 10 = 111
Warding failed!
Candor moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Elisero struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 82 = 176
Warding failed!
Elisero wails in exquisite fear!

Quenlaran struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 39 + d100(L): 93 = 198
Warding failed!
Quenlaran remains huddled on the ground in a spastic, jittering heap!

Yfa grins.

Junis says, "What a pitiful resistance."

You glance at Yfa.

Joter says, "zombies in town"

Sheka grins coldly, her eyes reflecting no emotion.

Boomsplat asks, "Any bless'ums Booms weapon?"

You ask, "What are ye doing?"

Axehind struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 6 = 104
Warding failed!
Axehind moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Candor struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 6 = 107
Warding failed!
Candor is racked by convulsive shivers!

Elisero struggles against the fear!
. FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 79 = 173
Warding failed!
Elisero opens his mouth and tries to scream, but nothing comes out!

Quenlaran struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 39 + d100(L): 7 = 112
Warding failed!
Quenlaran wails in exquisite fear!

Yfa says, "I am doing nothing"

Ichiko hauls off and slaps Yfa up'side her head!

Valiria says, "I oughta let my sheep bite ye into bits"

Valiria glances at Yfa.

Axehind struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 67 = 165
Warding failed!
Axehind gibbers fitfully!

Candor struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 13 = 114
Warding failed!
Candor cowers in fear!

Elisero struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 59 = 153
Warding failed!
Elisero moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Quenlaran struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 39 + d100(L): 49 = 154
Warding failed!
Quenlaran gibbers fitfully!

Junis glances at Ichiko.

Sheka glowers darkly at Ichiko.

You say, "I would say ye are."

Boomsplat says, "Boom need'usm bless"

Junis says, "Watch yourself."

Swiftstar says, "need a blessed weapon"

Yfa put a jagged blood-red blade in her ruby-adorned sheath.

Axehind struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 28 = 126
Warding failed!
Axehind wails in exquisite fear!

Candor struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 24 = 125
Warding failed!
Candor moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Elisero struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 31 + d100(L): 47 = 141
Warding failed!
Elisero moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Quenlaran struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 39 + d100(L): 33 = 138
Warding failed!
Quenlaran cries out in sheer terror!

Ichiko exclaims, "Stop this now!"

Yfa removes a small blood-spattered bone from in her viper-clasped pouch.

Blizzerdd chuckles.

The sense of peace and security passes away from the area.

Yfa points her blood-spattered bone at Ichiko!
The ground begins to split, a gaping pit forming. It remains open momentarily, anything upon it vanishing into the darkness. It seals itself in a heartbeat, no trace of a scar or crack remaining.
Ichiko just vanished.

Axehind struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 66 = 164
Warding failed!
Axehind is racked by convulsive shivers!

Candor struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 69 = 170
Warding failed!
Candor gibbers fitfully!

Elisero slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Quenlaran struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 39 + d100(L): 29 = 134
Warding failed!
Quenlaran chatters her teeth rapidly!

Sheka asks, "You are not cheering Opalina?"

Elisero hisses.

Akater asks, "can someone bless my magic backsword please?"

Elisero hisses.

You whisper quietly to Yfa, "Ye will not take my husband into the fires, Yfa."

Elisero growls ferociously!

Sheka cocks her head at Opalina.

Sheka cackles!

Joter says, "Yfa you fool"

Boomsplat crouches, sweeps a leg at Yfa and connects!
MS: +480 - MD: +2900 + MAvA: 0 + d100: +43 == -2377
Failed!
Boomsplat futilely whacks Yfa's legs!

You glare at Yfa.

Boomsplat says, "ouch'ums"

Elisero stares at Yfa.

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Quenlaran struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 39 + d100(L): 61 = 166
Warding failed!
Quenlaran moans pitifully, frozen in place, unable to do anything but whimper in fear!

Boomsplat stands up.

Opalina says, "Yfa will not win"

Elisero says, "Demoness."

Junis laughs!

Axehind struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 3 + FvP: 32 + d100(L): 42 = 140
Warding failed!
Axehind rocks back and forth while sobbing uncontrollably!

Candor struggles against the fear!
FS: 69 - FD: 6 + FvP: 38 + d100(L): 23 = 124
Warding failed!
Candor cries out in sheer terror!

You hear the voice of Slitter say, "a nice gift indeed Yfa"

Skyfawn asks, "all OK?"

Elisero points at Yfa.

Yfa nods.

Opalina says, "This town is stronger than her"

Ilvane glares at Yfa.

Swiftstar says, "if thats all you got...perhaps you need more"

Junis asks, "Where did you send him Yfa?"

Yfa says, "indeed it is"

Valiria says, "so far"

Ilvane asks, "Who do you think you are?"

Axehind slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Candor slowly regains control of his senses and he wipes away the tears from his eyes and the drool dribbling down his chin.

Yfa says, "elsewhere"

Junis grins.

Sheka smirks.

Kelyan glances at Yfa.

Quenlaran asks, "what the devil was all that?"

Skyfawn peers quizzically at Yfa.

Joter says, "Yfa you only show you are more of a fool this way."

Rorschach glances at Candor.

Rorschach says, "Tha drool suits ye."

Yfa smiles at Skyfawn.

Swiftstar says, "that was nothing..thas what is was." You ask, "What is elsewhere?"

Blizzerdd says, "A fine show.."

Xanthipe smiles gently

Blizzerdd chuckles.

You squint at Yfa.

Yfa says, "I only serve the one who will own this town"

Swiftstar says, "those are the chumpest zombies ive ever run across"

Stasia asks, "Everyone ok?"

Satrn grabs Yfa and drags her west with her.

Lebrinck says, "zombies"

Opalina says, "The people own this town"

You say, "So ye have said, Yfa."

Valiria laughs!

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
Travellers go by at a dizzying pace. It is difficult to walk by without running into one of them. Walking sideways seems to be the only way to make any progress down the road.
Also here: Lady Opalina, the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd, Yfa, Satrn
Obvious paths: north, east, west.

Satrn asks, "why?"

Opalina says, "the people own this town"

Opalina says, "not you"

Yfa asks, "you've touched me?"

A lost penguin chick waddles slowly forward.

Satrn says, "i have"

Yfa asks, "are you insane?"

You say, "Oh my..."

Yfa points her blood-spattered bone at Satrn!
The ground begins to split, a gaping pit forming. It remains open momentarily, anything upon it vanishing into the darkness. It seals itself in a heartbeat, no trace of a scar or crack remaining.
Satrn just vanished.

Junis chuckles.

You bite your lip.

Candor says, "Surrender is our only viable option."

Yfa says, "foolish"

Junis says, "The whole town is Yfa, you should know that by now."

Yfa says, "very foolish"

Ilvane gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Valiria gulps.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Satrn.

Satrn scoffs.

Hhooru beams happily at Satrn!

Skyfawn peers quizzically at Yfa.

The penguin chick waddles along flapping its short black wings.

Valiria grins.

Opalina says, "good try Yfa"

Hhooru just hugged Satrn.

Yfa put a small blood-spattered bone in her viper-clasped pouch.

Valiria says, "way to go Satrn"

Yfa removes a jagged blood-red blade from in her ruby-adorned sheath.

Blizzerdd rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Yfa swings a jagged blood-red blade at Satrn!
AS: +84020 vs DS: +506 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +85 = +83638
... and hits for 23023 points of damage!
Incredible blast shatters head into a red spray.
* Satrn drops dead at your feet!

The sudden sound of chattering halflings catches your attention and you can hear the words "Murder?! Where is the deputy!?"
Rubbing his hands gleefully, the Deputy suddenly rides up on a mule!
He glances at Yfa and scoffs, "Thought we had some sort of lawless town 'ere, did ya? Well, this warrant for your arrest'll give you some time to think about law and order up here in the hills!"
With a quickness belied by his size, the deputy descends on Yfa and before you know it, has her wrapped up like a package and thrown over the sagging back of the mule!
With a hearty laugh, the deputy rides off with his prisoner.

Xyelin says, "interesting artifact"

Xyelin says, "hrm"

You cough.

Curthieus gestures at Satrn.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Satrn, then fades into the body.

You hear the voice of Boomsplat say, "damn'ums."

Valiria grins.

Junis chuckles.

You say, "I knew that was coming."

You hear the ghostly voice of Satrn say, "nice shot"

Sheka laughs!

Opalina gazes up into the heavens.

Ilvane exclaims, "In jail!"

Blizzerdd blinks.

Rorschach laughs!

Ilvane lets out a cheer!

Xanthipe snickers.

Valiria laughs!

Hhooru exclaims, "Cripes!"

A lost penguin chick waddles west.

Skyfawn says, "now who is crazy?"

Swiftstar sneers.

Valiria rubs Satrn gently.

Skyfawn cackles!

Opalina kneels down.

Opalina continues to beseech the gods for mercy and guidance.

Sheka says, "You still are dear."

You hear the ghostly voice of Satrn ask, "that yer best shot?"

Sheka rubs Skyfawn gently.

Sheka chuckles.

Ilvane begins chuckling at Satrn.

Keriddwen rubs Satrn gently.

Xyelin says, "all things considered, that was quite a shot"

Xyelin grins.

Dabrezandi grins.

Kelyan sighs.

lost penguin chick waddles slowly forward.

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Joter says, "What is the value of death? The value is what you can do with life."

Jorddyn gently pets the chick.
The chick squawks contentedly!

You ask, "What is wrong with ye, love?"

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just went east.

You sigh.

Joter says, "Yfa is gone"

Sheka says, "Better get that rust off your blade"

[Thurfel's Keep]
A pulsating green and yellow mist fills this room, making it nearly impossible to see anything further than your own hand. There doesn't appear to be any reason for the fog or the slowly dancing lights within it, but it does bear a rather pleasant light citrus smell.
Obvious exits: south.
Joter followed.

You squint at a pulsating mist.

Joter says, "Yfa moved in time. My daughter Cedoneia came into tc just as she left it"

You belt out, "Thurfel!"

Joter squints at a pulsating mist.

Joter says, "I can't see it"

A deranged sentry charges in, shouting a warning!

You concentrate on the Minor Sanctuary spell...
You gesture.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

Joter says, "He not in there"

A deranged sentry lumbers south.

You belt out, "Thurfel!"

Joter peers quizzically at you.

You sense Junis looking in on you.

Joter says, "what is wrong isci? I not seen you like this."

You belt out, "Thurfel!"

You wring your hands.

Joter says, "Not since the night you tried to kill Blizzerdd."

You say, "I never tried to kill Blizzerdd."

You blink at Joter.

Joter says, "When the entity did, I should say"

You blink.

Joter says, "My fault"

You say, "The entity never touched Blizz through me."

You gesture into the air.
A silvery fog envelopes you. You feel a sudden lurching motion, and as the fog dissipates you see...

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Sheka disk and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Jingo, Fantassi, the Legendary Lady Keriddwen, Candor, Lord Seravadon, Lady Valiria, Sabitor, Lady Ilvane, Elisero, Swiftstar, Lady Opalina, Dabrezandi, Junis, Hhooru, Curthieus, Lady Sheka, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, Sindani, Nekales, Lady Silversoft who is lying down, Malikan who is sitting, Lyrthos, Lady Kerilyn who is lying down, Lady Sherysse, Lord Zosopage, Cedoneia who is sitting, Lord Mersilvious, Grasfal, Allustrius who is sitting, Olius who is lying down, Lady Amlaruil, Umberlife who is sitting, Adama who is sitting, Pinkk who is sitting
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

Nekales says, "she's not here"

Swiftstar says, "perhaps they should think about it"

Nekales scowls.

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message. You also see the Boomsplat disk, a rotting serpent-eyed zombie which appears dead, a rotting serpent-eyed zombie which appears dead, a rotting serpent-eyed zombie which appears dead, a rotting serpent-eyed zombie, a rotting serpent-eyed zombie, a rotting serpent-eyed zombie, a rotting serpent-eyed zombie and a rotting serpent-eyed zombie. Also here: the body of Axehind who is lying down, a stunned Omnieloh who is kneeling, Boomsplat, Xyelin, the body of Apprentice Tierath who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

Xyelin says, "man"

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie claws at Xyelin!
AS: +201 vs DS: +634 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +79 = -317
A clean miss.

Xyelin gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Xyelin gestures at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie.
Nothing happens.

You hear the ghostly voice of Axehind say, "o shnap"

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie claws at Omnieloh!
AS: +206 vs DS: +33 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +2 = +212
... and hits for 42 points of damage!
Stomach ripped open by mighty blow!
* Omnieloh drops dead at your feet!

The zombie moans a wail of victory!

Bakwash comes out of hiding.
Bakwash searches a rotting serpent-eyed zombie.
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

Boomsplat yells, "Boom...splat!"

Boomsplat looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Boomsplat whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Boomsplat swings a vaalorn hafted moon axe at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie!
AS: +528 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +63 = +518
... and hits for 188 points of damage!
Terrible slash to the serpent-eyed zombie's side!
Entrails spill out, onto the ground!
Death can be SO messy.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the serpent-eyed zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The serpent-eyed zombie falls to the ground, a lifeless lump of flesh.

Boomsplat swings a vaalorn hafted moon axe at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie!
AS: +528 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +18 = +473
... and hits for 176 points of damage!
Masterful slash to the serpent-eyed zombie's lower back!
Spinal cord and life are just memories now.
The serpent-eyed zombie is knocked to the ground!

Xyelin gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Xyelin gestures at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie.
Nothing happens.

You say, "What the..."

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie slowly pulls himself back up on his feet.

Curthieus gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Curthieus gestures at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie.
Nothing happens.

You hear the ghostly voice of Axehind say, "dang zombies"

Curthieus gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Curthieus gestures at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie.
CS: +182 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +45 == +183
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the serpent-eyed zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

Curthieus searches a rotting serpent-eyed zombie.
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie quickly decomposes before your eyes.

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie claws at Dabrezandi!
AS: +165 vs DS: +639 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +20 = -435
A clean miss.

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie tries to bite Xyelin!
AS: +156 vs DS: +634 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +47 = -397
A clean miss.

A rotting serpent-eyed zombie tries to bite Ganan!
AS: +195 vs DS: +281 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +30 = -22
A clean miss.

Boomsplat looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Boomsplat whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Boomsplat swings a vaalorn hafted moon axe at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie!
AS: +528 vs DS: +152 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +3 = +411
... and hits for 129 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves the serpent-eyed zombie without a right leg!
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie looks down at her mangled right leg and falls over!

Boomsplat swings a vaalorn hafted moon axe at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie!
AS: +528 vs DS: +145 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +1 = +416
... and hits for 155 points of damage!
Wicked slash slices open the serpent-eyed zombie's chest!
Heart and lungs pureed!
Sickening!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the serpent-eyed zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The serpent-eyed zombie falls to the ground, a lifeless lump of flesh.

Sacru looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Sacru whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Sacru swings a wicked sickle-shaped blade at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie!
AS: +280 vs DS: +88 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +61 = +285
... and hits for 91 points of damage!
Left eye ripped from head, along with most of brain.
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the serpent-eyed zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The serpent-eyed zombie shudders slightly then ceases her so called life.

Sacru swings a wicked sickle-shaped blade at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie!
AS: +280 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +13 = +220
... and hits for 38 points of damage!
Slash to the serpent-eyed zombie's left hand!
Several fingers fly!

Curthieus gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Curthieus gestures at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie.
Nothing happens.

You hear the ghostly voice of Omnieloh exclaim, "geeez!"

Weryn looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Weryn whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Weryn swings a rune-etched silvered eonake hatchet at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie!
AS: +285 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +90 = +302
... and hits for 100 points of damage!
Powerful slash leaves the serpent-eyed zombie without a right leg!
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie looks down at his mangled right leg and falls over!

Bakwash grabs Axehind's body and drags it south with him.

You hear Opalina yell, "you go Boom!"

Kelyan looks determined and focused.
Overcome by the pure evil emanating from the serpent-eyed zombie, Sabitor's arms fall slack at his side and his eyes fill with paralyzing fear!

In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Kelyan whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Kelyan swings a gleaming eonake mace at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie!
AS: +194 vs DS: +55 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +15 = +183
... and hits for 29 points of damage!
Shot to the neck scrapes away skin.
Some nasty bleeding.

Ganan waves an aquamarine wand at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie.
Ganan hurls a stream of water at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie!
AS: +201 vs DS: +55 with AvD: +27 + d100 roll: +5 = +178
... and hits for 37 points of damage!
Good blow to the abdomen!

Dabrezandi looks determined and focused.
In a breathtaking display of agility and combat mastery, Dabrezandi whirls in a fury of unrelenting strikes and ripostes!
Dabrezandi hacks at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie but it has no effect.

Curthieus gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Curthieus gestures at a rotting serpent-eyed zombie.
CS: +182 - TD: +69 + CvA: +25 + d100: +29 == +167
Warding failed!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the serpent-eyed zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
A rotting serpent-eyed zombie freezes suddenly and begins to shake uncontrollably!

Boomsplat looks determined and focused.
Boomsplat spins about looking mighty stirred up!
Boomsplat snorts.

Xyelin exclaims, "Lk the dead!"

Kelyan looks determined and focused.
Kelyan spins about looking mighty stirred up!

Boomsplat growls ferociously!

Xyelin pants.

Sabitor regains control of his senses!

Dabrezandi grins.

Sabitor blinks.

Kelyan gestures at Omnieloh.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Omnieloh, then fades into the body.

You hear the ghostly voice of Omnieloh exclaim, "WHy me!"

Xyelin says, "Tierath is LKED"

Jorddyn asks, "Want me to drag 'em north?"

Boomsplat just arrived, dragging the body of Axehind behind him.
Boomsplat grabs Axehind's body and drags it north with him.

Opalina rubs Omnieloh gently.

Curthieus gestures at Omnieloh.
Nothing happens.

You hear the ghostly voice of Omnieloh say, "im good fer 10 min"

Xyelin says, "drag them to White Haven"

Sabitor frowns.

Opalina says, "okie"

You grab Omnieloh and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Omnieloh and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Omnieloh and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.

Xyelin says, "it should be safe"

You grab Omnieloh and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Omnieloh and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.
You grab Omnieloh and try to drag him, but he is too heavy.

You hear the ghostly voice of Tierath say, "wow"

Kelyan asks, "where's white haven?"

You grab Omnieloh's body and drag it north with you . . .

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Sheka disk a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: the body of Omnieloh who is lying down, Pirron, Jaxarren, Boomsplat, Lady Ilvane, the body of Axehind who is lying down, Shiffti, Chomm, Viktarr, the Legendary Lady Keriddwen, Candor, Lord Seravadon, Lady Valiria, Junis, Hhooru, Lady Sheka, Sindani, Lady Silversoft, Malikan who is sitting, Lyrthos, Lady Kerilyn who is lying down, Lady Sherysse, Lord Zosopage, Cedoneia who is sitting, Grasfal, Allustrius who is sitting, Olius who is lying down, Umberlife who is sitting, Adama who is sitting, Pinkk who is sitting
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

You say, "Big fella."

You pant.

Boomsplat growls ferociously!

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message. You also see the Ganan disk, the Jorddyn disk and a snowflake zircon.
Also here: Nekales, Sabitor, Swiftstar, Lady Opalina, Lady Jorddyn, Lord Kelyan, Xyelin, the body of Apprentice Tierath who is lying down
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

Kelyan shrugs.

Xyelin babbles something unintelligible.

Opalina says, "well guess Iscikella has other's plans"

You hear the ghostly voice of Tierath ask, "what happened?"

You cock your head at Opalina.

Jorddyn says, "Um, ye were killed, hon"

Jorddyn rubs Tierath gently.

Nekales asks, "what killed my sister?"

Boomsplat says, "Zombie."

Swiftstar says, "zombies."

Opalina grabs Tierath's body and drags it north with her.

You are unable to drag Kalsey anywhere.

After a moment's silence a flame-tailed cat prances into the area and glances upward.

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
At this point Iscikella went north to Town Center for a moment to check on the deposition of the dead. The player entirely missed that Thurfel's familiar had entered the area prior to doing that. Isci returned fairly quickly to the scene, but I did miss some things in the log because of that quick transit to Town Center. So I received this intervening piece of the log from Ilvane's player.
***END NOTE***


This log is from the viewpoint of Ilvane and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
Picks up directly after the end of the previous log..
***END NOTE***

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message. You also see a flame-tailed cat and a snowflake zircon.
Also here: the body of Kalsey who is lying down, Lady Angellisa, Nekales
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

You pet the flame-tailed cat.

Xyelin just arrived.

Xyelin says, "my my"

You smile at the flame-tailed cat.

The flame-tailed cat meows loudly.

You sit down.

You ask, "What brings you here cat?"

You pet the flame-tailed cat.

In a weak wheezing voice, the cat whispers, "I will slay her, I will slay her if it is my final act."

Xyelin asks, "what denzen are you from Familiar?"

Xyelin says, "and who is thy master"

Angellisa rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You whisper quietly to Xyelin, "Shhh!"

Rafaeli just went south.

Reptiel pets a flame-tailed cat.

You say, "I hope you have the strength."

Xyelin says, "I command you utter the name"

You whisper quietly to Xyelin, "Thurfel's cat..!"

You hear the voice of Armaxis say, "That's obviousss."

The flame-tailed cat sits down.

Reptiel rubs a scaled Luukos mask.

Angellisa asks, "slay who?"

You pet the flame-tailed cat.

Angellisa smiles at the flame-tailed cat.

Xyelin raises an eyebrow.

the Legendary Lady Iscikella just arrived.


This log is from the viewpoint of Iscikella and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
Picks up directly after the end of the previous log..
***END NOTE***

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message. You also see a flame-tailed cat and a snowflake zircon.
Also here: Xyelin, the body of Kalsey who is lying down, Lady Angellisa, Nekales, Reptiel, Lady Ilvane
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

The cat growls, "She is nothing more than the walking dead now."

Ilvane exclaims, "Iscikella!"

You pet the flame-tailed cat.

You blink at Ilvane.

Ilvane exclaims, "Iscikella it's the cat!"

You hear the voice of Armaxis say, "The cat bears the mark of the flame; Thurfel's mark."

You say, "Aye, Ilvane."

Ilvane nods to you.

You nod.

Sabitor just arrived.

Xyelin says, "so now the other half of the abomination is here"

The cat begins to fade, its essence nothing more than a shadow.

Xyelin says, "my lucky eve"

You sigh.

Sabitor furrows his brow.

The flame-tailed cat turns away, looks back over its shoulder once, and then prances off.

Nekales says, "thurfels cat"

Kelyan gestures at Kalsey.
A luminescent web briefly forms around Kalsey, then fades into the body.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kalsey say, "Lost my head and my heart to her."

The Symbol of Thought begins to burn in your mind and you hear Tiaza thinking, "Greetings, brothers and sisters of Voln. How goes the fight here in Icemule?"

Angellisa asks, "Kalsey, are you kept?"

Reptiel asks, "what da cat have to say?"

You say, "and it's gone."

Kelyan says, "aye, just kept"

You hear the ghostly voice of Kalsey say, "I don't think so."

Jorddyn says, "Aye, ye are"

You hear the ghostly voice of Kalsey say, "Now I am"

Jorddyn rubs Kalsey gently.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kalsey say, "Thank you."

Nekales kneels down.

Angellisa asks, "anyone helping you?"

You hear the voice of Armaxis say, "Many strings twitch thisss night, yes...such a pleasant thing to watch..."

You hear the ghostly voice of Kalsey say, "I dont think so"

Blizzerdd says, "Aye"

Ilvane sighs softly.

Reptiel says, "I thought thurfel was still lost in the mist"

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Arimantis.

Angellisa asks, "any clerics or empaths?"

Nekales reaches down and tenderly cradles Kalsey's lifeless hand in his.

Jorddyn points at Kelyan.

Kelyan says, "aye"

Jorddyn says, "Cleric"

Arimantis gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Jorddyn leans on Kelyan.

You see Kalsey Rhil'kel the Human.
She appears to be in her 50's, has shoulder length, wavy black hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.
She appears to be DEAD!
She has deep gashes and serious bleeding from her chest, and severe head trauma and bleeding from the ears.
She is bleeding badly from the chest, and from the head.

Angellisa nods to Jorddyn.

Arimantis just kissed Ilvane on the nose.

Reptiel rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Jorddyn points at Kelyan.

Angellisa asks, "no empaths?"

You say, "Yes."

You say, "I'm an empath."

Jorddyn points at you.

Angellisa nods.

Jorddyn exclaims, "Empath!"

Nekales says, "sorry i wasn't here to protect ya sis"

You ask, "Why?"

Reptiel asks, "If his cat be here, den he must be free of the mist, no?"

Jorddyn bounces around happily.

Sabitor asks, "What did the cat say?"

Sabitor raises an eyebrow.

Angellisa says, "cuz she's hurt"

Ilvane says, "Two things."

You hear the ghostly voice of Kalsey say, "I thought town would be safe, I didn't have weapon or shield out."

Iscikella smirks at the body, relishing the death.

Blizzerdd says, "It is never safe."

You blink.

Ilvane glances at you.

Arimantis glances at you.

Nekales glances at you.

You say, "Uh-oh."

Jorddyn blinks.

Blizzerdd smiles at you.

Angellisa shrinks fearfully away from you!

Reptiel smirks.

Nekales stands up.

Jorddyn glances at you.

You hear the voice of Decorsair say, "jeeez"

Nekales turns to face you.

Arimantis moves to stand in front of Kelyan.

Blizzerdd asks, "The pain is good, no?"

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at you.

Sabitor glances at you.

You hear the voice of Decorsair say, "ok I needa score card"

You hear the voice of Decorsair say, "who is who"

Jorddyn nods to Kelyan.

The Symbol of Thought begins to burn in your mind and you hear Tiaza thinking, "I hear that Luukos' hold and the foul hand of Amasalen are more evident here every day."

Adonist says, "I think I'll go back to bed"

Arimantis glances at Blizzerdd.

Arimantis glances at you.

Ilvane rubs you gently.

You say, "I don't think that is a good sign."

You shudder.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kalsey say, "I lost my head, I'll not lose my soul."

A hollow, resonating growl echoes from the spirit of Kalsey.

You meditate over Kalsey.
Kalsey's head damage is transferred to you.

Sabitor furrows his brow.

You meditate over Kalsey.
Kalsey's chest damage is transferred to you.

Ilvane nods to you.

Blizzerdd says, "It seems all of my training of ye Iscikella is finally paying off..."

Arimantis nods to Kalsey.

Blizzerdd hugs you.

You blink at Blizzerdd.

You exclaim, "Love, what is wrong with ye!"

You flail your arms about.

You hear the ghostly voice of Kalsey say, "Thank yo Iscikella."

Arimantis says, "Ya won't loose a thing"

Arimantis rubs Kelyan gently.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Blizzerdd says, "Why nothing my love."

Blizzerdd just gave you a smooch.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

Arimantis scratches his head.

Nekales clenches his jaw.

Reptiel rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Spaner just arrived.

Spaner blinks.

Blizzerdd squints at Arimantis.

You ask, "Was that who all needed to be healed?"

You say, "I'm kind of dizzy."

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

Arimantis glances at Blizzerdd.

Kelyan grins at Arimantis.

(Iscikella holds her head)

Blizzerdd smirks.

Jorddyn chews on her fingernails.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sheka echo in your mind:
"Hmmmm...I shall have to talk with her."

Roelon blinks.

You hear the faint thoughts of Candor echo in your mind:
"All hail Yfa, Icemule's new queen!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tiaza echo in your mind:
"I have journeyed up from the Landing, as the challenge to Voln lies here in Icemule now."

Blizzerdd says, "And now Yfa is gone."

Roelon glances at Kalsey.

Ilvane sighs.

Blizzerdd sighs.

Blizzerdd says, "I miss her already."

Nekales whispers, "you saw the cat?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Ianivin echo in your mind:
"Boot kisser.."

A pained expression crosses Blizzerdd's face.

You glance at Blizzerdd.

You whisper quietly to Nekales, "Yes."

Roelon asks, "She was here?"

Roelon raises an eyebrow.

Blizzerdd nods to Roelon.

Blizzerdd says, "On the west road"

Blizzerdd says, "Tc before that"

Roelon squints.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tiaza echo in your mind:
"I have put aside my meditations and donned my armor, for a great fight will be here."

Kelyan nods.

Roelon says, "Should ah see her again..."

Roelon says, "Ah will nae contain mahself."

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Kelyan gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Kelyan gestures at Kalsey.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Kelyan encompassing Kalsey's corpse.

You sense Kadesha looking in on you.

You concentrate on the Organ Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your chest feels better.

Kelyan recites:
"Mighty Lorminstra, I beseech thee to release this soul back to the mortal realm
Through life, may ye be served better."

You hear the faint thoughts of Axehind echo in your mind:
"are they al gone?"

Kelyan gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Kelyan gestures at Kalsey.
Kelyan suddenly looks very drained.
A bolt of soft white light streaks down from the sky bathing Kalsey in it.
A brilliant glow forms around Kalsey, lingers for a moment, and finally fades. Kalsey awakens looking somewhat confused and seriously drained.

You hear the faint thoughts of Candor echo in your mind:
"Resistance is useless. Obviously Yfa commands a much greater force than this town can possibly muster."

Blizzerdd searches around for a moment.

Roelon shifts his weight.

You hear the faint thoughts of Spaner echo in your mind:
"Yeah right, nothing ever beat Icemule"

You hear the faint thoughts of Keriddwen echo in your mind:
"Candor ye see Yfa or zombies now?"

Roelon shakes his head.

Roelon bows to Kadesha.

Ichiko suddenly stumbles for no apparent reason.

Arimantis just hugged Kadesha.

Nekales says, "that witch killed my sister "

Kadesha hugs you.

Blizzerdd leans on his waraxe.

(Kalsey hugs Arimantis around the knees.)

You say, "I think I am going to the mist."

Nekales says, "well her little minions did"

Nekales mutters under his breath.

You hear the faint thoughts of Candor echo in your mind:
"I believe that was only a warning Keriddwen"

Ilvane nods to you.


This log is from the viewpoint of Ilvane and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
Picks up directly after the end of the previous log..
***END NOTE***

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message. You also see the Shaylazar disk, the Ganan disk and a snowflake zircon.
Also here: Arimantis, Ganan, the Legendary Lady Keriddwen, Ichiko, Lord Roelon, Madmerdigan, Lady Jorddyn, Lord Kelyan, Kalsey who is seated, Nekales
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

A voice can be heard, but there is no form to be seen.

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A narrow house juts into the street, as though pushed off its foundation by the expanding gaming hall to the southwest. You step carefully along the cobblestones and try not to glance into the open window at street level.
Also here: Arimantis

You blink.

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
The hoarse voices from the west are hard to understand. Either they are happy cries or anguished moans, or perhaps both. A group of enterprising youths approach you and ask for silvers, but continue along the road without pausing for your response.
Also here: Arimantis
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

You ask, "Did you hear that?"

Arimantis asks, "Hear what?"

You say, "That voice.."

You hear the faint thoughts of Candor echo in your mind:
"There's nothing dishonorable in surrendering to a superior opponent."

You flail your arms about.

You say, "Go back."

Arimantis shakes his head.

Arimantis's group just went north.

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message. You also see the Ganan disk, the Jorddyn disk and a snowflake zircon.
Also here: Arimantis, Ganan, the Legendary Lady Keriddwen, Ichiko, Lord Roelon, Madmerdigan, Lady Jorddyn, Lord Kelyan, Kalsey who is seated, Nekales
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

Jorddyn says, "I heard nothing"

You blink.

Yfa says, "You aren't worth a kobold's droppings. I shall leave my efforts to more worthy."

Ichiko exclaims, "Yfa!"

Jorddyn laughs!

Jorddyn says, "That one I heard"

Arimantis whispers, "what ya here sweetie?"

Keriddwen says, "me too"

Roelon says, "...Witch..."

Keriddwen cackles!

Ichiko scowls.

Keriddwen says, "Yfa"

Nekales smirks.

Arimantis grumbles.

Jorddyn exclaims, "Yfa, we love you!"

Jorddyn snickers.

Keriddwen mutters coward.

Arimantis smirks.

Jorddyn asks, "Kill 'er with kindness?"

You nod to Keriddwen.

Keriddwen nods to you.

Jorddyn exclaims, "Come get hugs!"

You say, "She's hiding in the shadows out of fear."

Roelon says, "Yfa. Show yeself so ah make greet ye properly."

Roelon grins slowly.

Yfa says, "I shall return, but the next time I return, it will spend the end of Thurfel"

You stifle a yawn.

Keriddwen waves her hand in a dismissive gesture.

Keriddwen says, "words"

Jorddyn asks, "Spend the end of Thurfel?"

Jorddyn snickers.

Roelon starts chortling.

Nekales asks, "really?"

Madmerdigan shakes his head.

Ichiko smirks.

You say, "Thurfel will kill you, hopefully."

You hear the faint thoughts of Strattus echo in your mind:
"is it safe out there yet?"

Keriddwen says, "and ineffective zombies"

Jorddyn asks, "How would that happen?"

Jorddyn snickers.

Arimantis says, "Hmmm.. I still din hear nothin"

Arimantis smirks.

Yfa growls, "I will leave you his bones and nothing more."

Nekales says, "i think he has other plans for ye witch"

Arimantis says, "Oh.."

Roelon says, "Ye, lady of dirt, cannae harm Thurfel."

Jorddyn says, "Aah, so that's what spend the end means."

Jorddyn nods.

You hear the faint thoughts of Candor echo in your mind:
"Well in a few days when this town has been taken over and all of you are outside the gates freezing to death, dont say I didn't warn you."

You say, "And he will leave you as dust.."

Akater gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Ichiko says, "If I survived your efforts, Thurfel surely will"

Madmerdigan raises his slooberry rum in a toast!

Madmerdigan raises his Talbot's Special in a toast!

Keriddwen chuckles.

Arimantis says, "Ashes more likely"

Madmerdigan flashes a wide grin.

Arimantis nods to you.

You nod to Arimantis.

Jorddyn exclaims, "Yfa, come get hugs!"

Roelon says, "Someone throw this trash out of Ice Mule."

Jorddyn leans on Kelyan.

Akater chuckles.

Roelon says, "Ah cannae bare the stench."

Madmerdigan exclaims, "bah ta the bone lady!"

Akater sniffs.

Roelon covers his nose tightly.

Yfa "I bid you a good evening. I believe I have found a clue to the whereabouts of the Staff of Amasalen. It shall be in my hands soon."

Madmerdigan grins evilly.

You say, "Sure you did."

Jorddyn snickers.

You roll your eyes.

Arimantis smirks.

Madmerdigan smirks.

Nekales says, "alright....don't hurt yourself with it"

Ichiko says, "Ye said that weeks ago too"

You say, "Quit your arrogant babbling..it's dull.."

Kelyan grins at Nekales.

You grin at Ichiko.

You nod.

You hear the faint thoughts of Jorddyn echo in your mind:
"Anyone else have Yfa babbling at 'em?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Strattus echo in your mind:
"candor, why don't you do us all a favor and give yourself to the zombies"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sindani echo in your mind:
"about as harmful, too"

Arimantis says, "I gots my own ideas where it is.. we will see who finds it"

Xyelin just arrived.

You hear the faint thoughts of Ganan echo in your mind:
"And you really think if this town was overthrown, the new ruler would have use for you Candor? Youre an annoyance"

Yfa says, "A last parting gift however."

Kelyan hangs a silver cross pendant around his neck.

Jorddyn exclaims, "YAY!"

Madmerdigan says, "now wheres that candor guy at.."

Madmerdigan grins evilly.

Kelyan gestures and utters a phrase of magic.

Nekales exclaims, "oh gee for us?!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Jorddyn echo in your mind:
"Um, more zombies comin', methinks."

The bandages on Ichiko's right leg come loose and she begins to bleed again.

Ichiko frowns.

Kalsey ducks slightly and covers her head with her arms.

Arimantis smirks.

You hear the faint thoughts of Rimalon echo in your mind:
"There an Invasion?"

Damet just arrived.

Nekales asks, "a parting gift really?"

Ichiko begins to do her best to mend her wounded leg.

Damet squints.

Arimantis says, "Ohhh.. gifts.."

Arimantis stares off into space.

Madmerdigan gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Roelon asks, "A gift?"

Roelon starts chortling.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You hear the faint thoughts of Jorddyn echo in your mind:
"Yfa just promised us another gift! Yay!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Candor echo in your mind:
"Nawww the new ruler is gonna like me. I can feel it."

Roelon says, "What can ye possibly give."

Arimantis asks, "Ya gots any cookies?"

Roelon waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

Akater splutters.

You glance at Arimantis.

Ichiko nods to Keriddwen.

Damet says, "greetings servant of the bloody one"

Roelon leans on Keriddwen.

Keriddwen meditates over Ichiko.
Keriddwen takes Ichiko's right leg damage.

You hear the faint thoughts of Strattus echo in your mind:
"yeah, until you steal from him"

Keriddwen meditates over Ichiko.
Keriddwen takes Ichiko's right arm damage.

Damet says, "my master sends his greetings"

Jorddyn stretches.

Akater says, "mmm...coookies"

Ichiko rummages around in her pockets.

Arimantis shifts his weight.

Arimantis says, "Ifin ya don got cookies.. I don want it"

Roelon says, "Only Gift ah believe everyone wishes.."

Adonist just went north.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tiaza echo in your mind:
"I am told to seek the Northern Fury, or other defenders of the town. The time draws near for a great battle."

Roelon says, "Is yir head."

Nekales says, "maybe its a cookie army"

Jorddyn says, "I see no gift"

Jorddyn scratches herself idly.

You hear the faint thoughts of Xulia echo in your mind:
"is Yfa gunna give us pie!"

Jorddyn chuckles.

Kelyan grins.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Madmerdigan says, "ah love this town.."

You hear the faint thoughts of Swiftstar echo in your mind:
"the time draws ever nearer...battles are fought here every day..."

Madmerdigan winks and flashes a sly grin.

Damet raises an eyebrow.

Jorddyn exclaims, "Awwww, c'mon, Yfa!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Kalsey echo in your mind:
"Chocolate puddin pie"

Jorddyn asks, "Where's the present?"

Madmerdigan takes a drink from his slooberry rum.

You ask, "So we are going to stand around waiting for her gift?"

Kalsey leans on Nekales.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Iscikella.


This log is from the viewpoint of Iscikella and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
As can be seen from the amunet thoughts, the beginning part of this log runs simultaneously to that of Ilvane listed above.
***END NOTE***

[Thurfel's Keep]
A pulsating green and yellow mist fills this room, making it nearly impossible to see anything further than your own hand. There doesn't appear to be any reason for the fog or the slowly dancing lights within it, but it does bear a rather pleasant light citrus smell.
Also in the room: the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd, Swiftstar, Lady Opalina
Obvious exits: south.

Swiftstar bows to Blizzerdd.

Blizzerdd gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Blizzerdd gestures.
A dense fog gathers around Blizzerdd, but soon fills the area.

Blizzerdd throws his head back and howls!

Blizzerdd bows to Opalina.

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Spaner blinks.

Blizzerdd bows to Swiftstar.

Spaner asks, "Is there a fight going on?"

Spaner blinks.

Blizzerdd says, "I needed to mae the mist stronger"

You hear the faint thoughts of Strattus echo in your mind:
"is it safe out there yet?"

Swiftstar nods to Spaner.

You concentrate on the Minor Sanctuary spell...
You gesture.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

Swiftstar says, "was.."

You hear the voice of Sabitor ask, "Why?"

Spaner smirks.

You hear the faint thoughts of Axehind echo in your mind:
"how did all this happen"

Junis just arrived.

Spaner says, "Just got in town"

You hear the faint thoughts of Candor echo in your mind:
"Well in a few days when this town has been taken over and all of you are outside the gates freezing to death, dont say I didn't warn you."

Junis smiles.

Swiftstar nods to Spaner.

You squint at a pulsating mist.

Blizzerdd says, "I don't want thurfel to escape, just in case"

You exclaim, "Quiet, love!"

You exclaim, "We need him!"

You hear the voice of Sabitor ask, "You do not want Thurfel to escape?"

Blizzerdd looks over at you and shakes his head.

You say, "She'll kill us all."

You hear the faint thoughts of Abagail echo in your mind:
"Candor, given your reputation as the town nusiance, your words don't amount to much."

Junis flashes a wide grin.

Spaner looks over at you and shakes his head.

Blizzerdd says, "I want him dead. I always have. He covets..."

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "Blizzerrdd, you're efforts are misguided..."

Blizzerdd glances at you.

You say, "Aye, she will."

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You squint at a pulsating mist.

Swiftstar leans on his falchion.

You hear the faint thoughts of Jorddyn echo in your mind:
"Anyone else have Yfa babbling at 'em?"

You say, "His cat was in town..."

You hear the faint thoughts of Strattus echo in your mind:
"candor, why don't you do us all a favor and give yourself to the zombies"

Blizzerdd says, "Nae they aren't. He doesn't respect my rights as a husband."

(Iscikella reaches toward the mist.)

You hear the faint thoughts of Ganan echo in your mind:
"And you really think if this town was overthrown, the new ruler would have use for you Candor? Youre an annoyance"

Opalina says, "ya we do need him .. need him to return the tomb back to it's rightful place and replace the seals"

You say, "Love, that isn't in the least true."

You hear the faint thoughts of Jorddyn echo in your mind:
"Um, more zombies comin', methinks."

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "Of course he does Blizzerdd."

You hear the faint thoughts of Rimalon echo in your mind:
"There an Invasion?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Jorddyn echo in your mind:
"Yfa just promised us another gift! Yay!"

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

You hear the faint thoughts of Candor echo in your mind:
"Nawww the new ruler is gonna like me. I can feel it."

Ryever just arrived.

Junis nods curtly to Ryever.

Junis grins.

Ryever nods to Junis.

You hear the faint thoughts of Strattus echo in your mind:
"yeah, until you steal from him"

Ryever says, "Missed the fireworks again."

Ryever grumbles.

Blizzerdd says, "Ye have never seen it, hon. Ye trust him while he has done nothing to gain my trust; in fact he has done the opposite."

Junis says, "You've almost missed the fun."

Ryever says, "Hell of a show though."

Ryever laughs!

Spaner says, "After he fixes it he still need to go to the jail"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tiaza echo in your mind:
"I am told to seek the Northern Fury, or other defenders of the town. The time draws near for a great battle."

You hear the faint thoughts of Kalsey touch your mind:
"Thank you for healing me, My Lady."

Junis says, "I dont know Ryever, I believe there will be more."

You hear the faint thoughts of Xulia echo in your mind:
"is Yfa gunna give us pie!"

Spaner says, "Still be a murderer"

Spaner shrugs.

You exclaim, "Yfa!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Swiftstar echo in your mind:
"the time draws ever nearer...battles are fought here every day..."

Spaner blinks.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kalsey echo in your mind:
"Chocolate puddin pie"

Spaner peers quizzically at you.

Swiftstar shuffles his feet.

Ryever raises an eyebrow in your direction.

You concentrate on the Transference spell...
You gesture into the air.
A silvery fog envelopes you. You feel a sudden lurching motion, and as the fog dissipates you see...

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message. You also see the Ganan disk, the Jorddyn disk and a snowflake zircon.
Also here: Ganan, Xyelin, Akater, Lady Ilvane, Arimantis, the Legendary Lady Keriddwen, Ichiko, Lord Roelon, Madmerdigan, Lady Jorddyn, Lord Kelyan, Kalsey who is seated, Nekales
Obvious paths: north, south, west.

Jorddyn paces back and forth.

You hear the faint thoughts of Opalina echo in your mind:
"Yes you are quite right"

Arimantis says, "Bah.. she don gots nothin"

You hear the faint thoughts of Xulia echo in your mind:
"chocolate puddin pie! goody!!"

You ask, "What happened?"

Ilvane gazes up into the heavens.

Ichiko bows to you.

Sabitor just arrived.

You sense Spaner looking in on you.

Jorddyn taps her foot impatiently.

Jorddyn seems to be waiting for something.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow.

Roelon waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

Akater wiggles his ears.

Keriddwen says, "Yfa promised us a gift"

Kalsey moves to a kneeling position.

Keriddwen giggles.

Jorddyn yawns.

Nekales says, "yfa has a gift for us"

Roelon says, "Barer of empty gifts."

Keriddwen says, "but nuffin yet"

You ask, "A gift?"

Kalsey hugs you.

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "Oh, that's lovely..."

Ilvane nods to you.

Keriddwen nods to you.

You say, "I would beward her gifts."

You say, "Beware."

Arimantis says, "She just teasin"

Arimantis smirks.

Ilvane says, "Of course."

Roelon waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

Keriddwen says, "like those zombies were her gift"

Jorddyn says, "Just in case"

Jorddyn giggles.

Arimantis taps his foot impatiently.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tiaza echo in your mind:
"I come from the Landing Monastery, to find out if what I hear is true."

Roelon asks, "Why should one?"

Akater asks, "wheres da cookies?"

Akater gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Jorddyn just kissed Kelyan.

You hear the faint thoughts of Candor echo in your mind:
"I go now to prepare offerings to Yfa and her people."

Nekales says, "maybe i'll slap her upside the head with that staff when she finds it"

Ganan says, "Was a pretty nice gift of her to give us target practice like that"

Arimantis says, "Im still waitin for the cookies"

Arimantis nods.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

You ask, "What did she say?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Jorddyn echo in your mind:
"Give 'er yer head as a gift. I'm sure she'll love it."

You cock your head at Ilvane.

You hear the faint thoughts of Joter echo in your mind:
"Candor you give up to easily"

Arimantis says, "She saids she had a gift"

Madmerdigan says, "ahh.."

Xyelin says, "could tell, was too busy getting shushed"

Ilvane nods to you.

Xyelin says, "er couldnt"

You hear the faint thoughts of Adonist echo in your mind:
"offer yur corpse to her candor......it'll speed yur process"

Roelon grins.

Ilvane says, "She was in the shadows."

You scratch your head.

You hear the faint thoughts of Axehind echo in your mind:
"candor you is a wimpy"

Kalsey leans on Nekales.

Keriddwen says, "verra well hidden indeed"

Nekales says, "still is most likely"

Ilvane says, "Just wants to kill some more, I'm sure."

Akater shuffles his feet.

Junis says, "She did say we'd all die tonight."

Junis grins.

Ilvane nods.

Keriddwen says, "could hear her voice nae see her form"

Arimantis shifts his weight.

Ichiko says, "Her usual..Thurfel will die soon, she has an idea where the staff is"

Arimantis stretches.

Nekales says, "thurfel has other plans"

Keriddwen says, "she gonna serve up Thurfel's bones as ashes seh says"

Arimantis waggles his fingers mystically. Ooh...impressive.

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at Ichiko.

Keriddwen says, "er she"

Keriddwen coughs.

Spaner just arrived.

Arimantis mutters stillalive.

Junis snorts.

Arimantis smirks.

Blizzerdd asks, "Where I wonder?"

Ilvane says, "He is still alive."

Kalsey says, "I'm going to slay you as well.. That's what she told Nekales."

Xyelin says, "so we have two diametricly opposing forces, both trying decide how to best carve Icemule up"

Xyelin says, "so, both of them must die"

Xyelin says, "easy enough"

Shaylazar says, "right"

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "Thurfel isn't going to carve Icemule up."

Shaylazar nods.

Blizzerdd says, "I need to seek the staff"

Ilvane says, "They should just share as it has been."

Jorddyn says, "I say we have a bunch of crazy people, but that's just me"

Ilvane flails her arms about.

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "Fool."

Jorddyn grins.

You hear the faint thoughts of Kliks touch your mind:
"anything new at the mist?"

Keriddwen asks, "tis funny cause thurfel said he could control da council right?"

Roelon smiles.

Nekales says, "she could i don't doubt, but hey we live but to die i say"

Xyelin says, "he burned it down, Id say that was a good start"

Ilvane says, "And she said she was going to get the staff."

Arimantis stares off into space.

Ilvane nods to you.

You focus your mind on Kliks and think:
"Not while I was there."

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "Stupid, witless dirt elf."

You sigh.

Ilvane says, "That she was close to getting it."

You say, "She won't kill Thurfel."

Xyelin says, "I havent trusted that meal sized hobbit since then"

Roelon says, "Now now, Sabitor."

Ichiko asks, "Who are ye speaking of, Sabitor?"

Arimantis says, "She saids she had a clue to wheres it is.. the staff"

Madmerdigan says, "ah hear tha'.."

You clench your jaw.

Jorddyn giggles.

Junis asks, "Whos to stop her Iscikella?"

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "That sorcerer over there."

Ryever narrows his eyes.

You say, "Thurfel himself."

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "The stupid one talking complete and utter nonsense."

Junis chuckles.

The sky is filled with a blanket of low clouds, pale and unmoving. Sounds seem muffled and the air feels thick and takes on a quiet stillness.

Xyelin says, "and Sabitor, I know being a zealot forces certain things from your mouth, but Id becareful about going to far"

Blizzerdd asks, "did she give a clue where the staff is?"

Junis flashes a wide grin.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

pKalsey gazes up into the heavens.

You tilt your head up.

Shaylazar says, "here it comes"

Spaner gazes up into the heavens.

Arimantis gazes up into the heavens.

You say, "Look at the sky."

Shaylazar gazes up into the heavens.

Ichiko blinks.

Nekales says, "hmm"

Madmerdigan gazes up into the heavens.

You hear someone chuckling.

You say, "So.. heavy."

Blizzerdd gazes up into the heavens.

Madmerdigan says, "hmm.."

Ilvane gazes up into the heavens.

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "I've never been called a zealot before."

Arimantis says, "That don look like a very good gift"

Junis sniffs.

Arimantis smirks.

Madmerdigan says, "sounds like ah storms brewing.."

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "It looks like it's going to snow."

Xyelin says, "well, it seems rather obvious you are"

You say, "too still..."

Roelon shifts his weight.

Xyelin says, "either way, I defend the town from either threat"

Roelon asks, "Could it be the witch's gift?"

Roelon chuckles.

Zehnduul pokes Blizzerdd in the ribs.

A heavy snow falls, sculpting everything into round white curves.

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "You couldn't kill either one if you tried, anyhow..."

Blizzerdd gestures.
Blizzerdd appears to be listening intently to something.

You say, "Snow allright."

Madmerdigan says, "ugh.."

Jaxarren shivers.

Shaylazar says, "ooh snow"

Jaxarren shivers.

Arimantis says, "Jus plain ol snow"

Keriddwen says, "snow is ice mule"

Roelon tosses back the edges of his hooded cloak and frees himself for action!

Keriddwen grins.

Jaxarren shivers.

Jaxarren shivers.

Ilvane says, "No blood yet.."

Jaxarren shivers.

Jaxarren shivers.

Xyelin says, "perhaps I couldnt, but I do not think either of them could resist the power of a demon"

Xyelin shrugs.

Xyelin says, "never underestimate the power of sorcerery"

You sit down.

Ichiko just tried to pull a grey wolf-hide cloak.

You give a sigh of confusion.

(Madmerdigan moves his cloak over his body with ah look of disgust on his face)

Roelon says, "Tis only snow.."

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "Don't overestimate your piddly powers either."

Blizzerdd asks, "did she give a clue where the staff is?"

Ilvane shakes her head.

Madmerdigan says, "bah..humbug.."

Junis idly picks at a crimson Amasalen symbol.

Roelon says, "She has nae idea."

The sky all around is white with falling snow.

Blizzerdd snaps his fingers.

Madmerdigan takes a drink from his Talbot's Special.

Ilvane asks, "Why don't you charm her into finding it for you?"

Ilvane leans on Blizzerdd.

Xyelin asks, "I do not, but then again, I have studied magic, and you have studied what? stealing from the blind and crippled?"

Roelon says, "Poor lost soul."

Junis snorts.

You glance at Ilvane.

Shaylazar giggles.

Arimantis says, "Jus said she had a clue.. nothin else"

Roelon says, "Still stumbling in the dark ah see."

You hear the faint thoughts of Sheka echo in your mind:
"Where have you gone Tiaza?"

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "Think what you wish, sorcerer, you know nothing of me."

Junis says, "Not lost."

You hear someone chuckling.

Roelon says, "Very much so."

Arimantis says, "I know where I'd look for it.. ifin i had the urge to find it"

Roelon says, "Blinded as well."

Arimantis shrugs.

Xyelin says, "I know enough, just from your position in the shadows"

Xyelin starts chortling.

Ryever says, "His broad, sweeping statements are beginning to irk me, only a little though."

You tilt your head up.

Ryever yawns.

Blizzerdd bows to Ryever.

Ryever nods to Blizzerdd in greeting.

Madmerdigan yawns.

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "You know nothing at all. It would behoove you to silence your flapping mouth."

Xyelin grins.

Ryever rolls his eyes.

Shaylazar says, "looks to be a blizzard building."

Nekales says, "what a lovely gift, quick get a sled"

Blizzerdd nods to Shaylazar.

Ilvane paces back and forth.

Blizzerdd smirks.

Xyelin says, "spoken like an uncooth barfly"

Shaylazar nods.

Xyelin snickers.

Ryever says, "I'm feeling a bipartisan sorcerous moment coming up here."

You say, "I somehow doubt this is the gift."

Ryever nods to Xyelin.

Roelon grins.

Keriddwen says, "be safe"

Xyelin says, "no need Ryever"

Xyelin smiles.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd just went north.

Nekales says, "probably isn't"

Xyelin says, "his zealotous nature proves him out to be what he is"

Ryever says, "Certainly not necessary, but it would certainly give me the giggles."

Ilvane begins chuckling at Ryever.

You hear the voice of Sabitor say, "I am hardly a zealot."

Xyelin says, "as I remember he wanted to be a servant to a hobbit"

Keriddwen nods to Xyelin.

Xyelin asks, "or did that slip your memory?"

Roelon pulls the hood of his cloak over his head.

Xyelin grins.

You hear the voice of Sabitor ask, "And what is wrong with that?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Axehind echo in your mind:
"everybody dead or somtin?"

Ryever says, "Combing toes, baking tarts, sounds like woman's work. He -sounded- a bit husky for a woman, I could be wrong."

Arimantis says, "Least hobbits always gots food around"

You hear the faint thoughts of Bakwash echo in your mind:
"ya know that was a very short and fast invasion"

Xyelin says, "what is more distastful then being a slave to a hobbit"

Xyelin cackles deep in his throat, his voice rising in chilling laughter.

The sky is full of billowing snowflakes.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sheka echo in your mind:
"Soon,....soon"

Xyelin says, "nothing..."

You hear the voice of Sabitor ask, "I suppose is it is better to service a foolish dirt elf that babbles ceaselessly?"

You hear someone laughing softly nearby.

Xyelin says, "I do not ask for servitude "

Ilvane whispers, "Want to go back to the mist?"

Ilvane nods.

Roelon grumbles.

Xyelin says, "and you show your lack of will with your actions towards that hobbit thing"

Ryever whispers, "You screamed Yfa's name then fled here, why?"

You hear the voice of Sabitor ask, "I show... a lack of will? Is that right?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Axehind echo in your mind:
"is it safe outside?"

A sudden gust makes the snow dance and swirl around you.

Xyelin says, "indeed"

Roelon wraps his hooded cloak tightly around himself, as if to keep out the cold.

Junis grins.

You whisper quietly to Ryever, "She was here."

Keriddwen pulls her sable fox fur cloak tighter around her, bundling the soft warm fur closely about her neck and shoulders.

Ryever whispers, "I could not see her anywhere."

You hear the faint thoughts of Sabitor echo in your mind:
"Quite safe if you're dressed for snow."

You whisper quietly to Ryever, "She was a shadow."

Xyelin says, "I was speaking common, I would hope you would understand, perhaps if I speak more slowly"

Xyelin shrugs.

Xyelin yawns.

[Tavern Burrow, Pilsner Avenue]
A small niche has been carved into the old stone wall, and is surrounded by dried flowers and small folded notes. A young woman kneels before the wall, a wedding bouquet in one hand, her other hand pressing against the wall so hard that her fingertips have whitened.
Obvious paths: north, south.

You tilt your head up.

You hear the faint thoughts of Xulia echo in your mind:
"do it be snowing?!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Opalina echo in your mind:
"aye"

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"aye, it's snowing."

You hear the faint thoughts of Xulia echo in your mind:
"Ooh!"

[Tavern Burrow, Barley Lane]
Barley Lane turns sharply north here, its forward progress blocked by a community well. This section of town is somewhat quieter, although occasionally, the voices of parties heading home or to a tavern echo off the narrow buildings. You also see a low stone well.
Obvious paths: north, west.

You ask, "Thurfel, where are ye?"

You ask, "Where are ye?"

You tilt your head up.

You sigh heavily.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

A thick flurry of snowflakes drifts down from the grey skies.

You hear the faint thoughts of Dabrezandi echo in your mind:
"ooo, congrats someone! the rabbit died"

You hear the faint thoughts of Keriddwen echo in your mind:
"dab huh?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Xulia echo in your mind:
"dunt kill bunnies!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Ichiko echo in your mind:
"This is actually kind of nice..hardly what I expected from Yfa"

You hear the faint thoughts of Xulia echo in your mind:
"or monkeys either!"

You hear the faint thoughts of Seravadon echo in your mind:
"It was a possessed bunny."

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"I doubt it is she meant somehow..."

You ask, "A possessed bunny?"

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
The cobblestone road ends at the large western gate here. Through the gate you see vast plains of grass about as tall as a halfling, with very few trees for cover. You also see an old beer barrel.
Obvious paths: north, south, east.

You tilt your head up.

The sky all around is white with falling snow.

Achillea's group just arrived.

Achillea taps you lightly on the shoulder.

You cock your head at Achillea.

Achillea asks, "who is Tiaza?"

Achillea asks, "and where?"

You say, "I never heard of her before."

You hear the faintest voice, "Perhaps you should find out..."

Achillea asks, "would ye locate her?"

You concentrate on the Locate Person spell...
You gesture into the air.
Some unseen force is preventing you from doing that.

You say, "Unpresenced."

Achillea frowns.

The sky is full of billowing snowflakes.

Achillea says, "blasted cold"

Achillea bellows a guttural series of oaths.

Spaner blinks.

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: Lady Ilvane, Arimantis, Lord Thaark, the Legendary Lord Keemac, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, Darovan who is seated
Obvious paths: north.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Skyfawn curtsies to you.

Ilvane smiles at you.

Keemac hugs you.

You whisper quietly to Ilvane, " Have ye seen Tiaza? Have to find her."

Ilvane shakes her head.

Skyfawn says, "Iscikella"

Ilvane nods.

Skyfawn asks, "what is wrong with your husband?"

You sigh.

Ilvane whispers, "I'll look around for her..be right back."

Skyfawn says, "he is not acting right"

You say, "He went into the fires."

You say, "I don't know what happened."

You say, "He won't tell me."

Skyfawn sighs.

Skyfawn hugs you.

[The Nightowl Pub, Lounge]
Waitresses wearing feathered headdresses fashioned like the heads of owls work the room swiftly and quietly, trying not to interrupt the guests or the stage act. Although the tables are set relatively close together, the darkness creates a feeling of intimacy. After their number, the chorus glides off the stage and all but disappears behind a dark curtain. You also see a steep staircase.
Also in the room: Lord Pannaka
Obvious exits: none.

Lady Ilvane's group came up a steep staircase.

Ilvane leans on you.

Ilvane giggles.

You say, "She's here."

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ilvane asks, "Who is?"

Perigourd waves at you and invites you to come sit at his table.

You head over to the Barn Owl Table.

[Barn Owl Table]
This table has been made with dark red battens and boards, styled to look like the side of a barn. Even the lamp on the table is topped by a shade of barn red, with a finial shaped like a weathervane. The chairs are stylized milking stools, thickly-padded for comfort. You also see the Delthore disk and a rotting thanot trunk.
Also in the room: Lord Pannaka, Trizzdt, Achillea, Swiftstar, Lady Opalina, Risky, Lord Guarrin, Lord Lodayne, Shirkon, Delthore who is seated, Tiaza who is seated, Sindani who is seated, the Legendary Lord Syberus who is seated, Perigourd who is seated, Lord Joter, Hhooru who is seated
Obvious exits: out.

Joter asks, "where isci?"

Opalina says, "Icemule would gladly accept your support and help Tiaza"

You see Tiaza Dolarion the Human Monk.
She appears to be in her 180's, has long, flowing silver hair, bright blue eyes, and smooth skin.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing some reinforced mithril boots, a silver-edged black leather satchel, a veniom threaded harness, some black chain mail armor, and a pure white surcoat.

Joter bows to you.
(Achillea cautiously scrutenizes Tiaza)

Delthore scoots his chair back and stands up.

You curtsy.

Tiaza looks Achillia up and down, appraisingly.

You pull out a chair and plop yourself down at the table.

Shirkon bows to you.

Shirkon pulls out a chair and plops himself down at the table.

Joter says, "Forgive me as I heal"

Pannaka works his fingers under his silken top hat and scratches his head.

Pannaka pulls out a chair and plops himself down at the table.

You say, "I am very confused."

You sigh.

Achillea begins to twitch.

Trizzdt furrows his brow.

Achillea mutters under her breath.

Tiaza asks, "what is confusing to you, m'lady?"

Pannaka leans forward and rests his chin in his hand, a thoughtful expression on his face.

Hhooru raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Guarrin nods to Shirkon.

Achillea asks, "Me?"

You say, "Everything at the moment. My husband has gone into the fires and wants to help Amasalen."

Hhooru turns an inquisitive ear towards you.

Joter rubs you gently.

You say, "I have an essence ripping me apart."

Sindani blinks at you.

Perigourd winces.

Tiaza says, "helping Amasalen aids Luukos"

Tiaza scoots her chair back and stands up.

You say, "And I don't know what to do about anything."

Tiaza says, "never do that, for your souls are nothing but fuel to him"

Pannaka stares off into space.

Perigourd scoots his chair back and stands up.

Joter says, "Isci, I am your friend. I will stand with you and help you."

Opalina asks, "how is the essance ripping you apart?"

Tiaza nods to Delthore.

Delthore clasps your hand tenderly.

Pannaka asks, "anyone wanna tell me what I'm missin?"

Pannaka stares off into space.

Delthore clasps Tiaza's hand tenderly.

Delthore whispers to the group, "moving"

You say, "Rose when I was trying to heal."

Delthore clasps Opalina's hand tenderly.

Delthore's group just went out.

Sindani coughs.

Pannaka rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Guarrin nods to Shirkon.

Perigourd says, "hmm"

Achillea grumbles.

Sindani asks, "was there a reason for that?"

Shirkon says, "Phoenix Protector's join me"

You ask, "Where did they go?"

Perigourd says, "i dont know"

[The Nightowl Pub, Lounge]
Waitresses wearing feathered headdresses fashioned like the heads of owls work the room swiftly and quietly, trying not to interrupt the guests or the stage act. Although the tables are set relatively close together, the darkness creates a feeling of intimacy. After their number, the chorus glides off the stage and all but disappears behind a dark curtain. You also see a steep staircase.
Also in the room: Swiftstar, Lady Ilvane, Zacciwie, Lady Daelynn, Arimantis
Obvious exits: none.

You ask, "Where did they go?"

Arimantis asks, "They who?"

Hhooru says, "I wish I knew."

You ask, "Tiaza?"

Ilvane says, "Down the stairs."

[Tavern Burrow, Pilsner Avenue]
Pilsner Avenue ends at the West Road, although you can see that another road continues beyond this intersection. A tall, narrow, wooden framed building, apparently hastily constructed some years past, houses the Nightowl Pub.
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You concentrate on the Symbol of Thought, "Tiaza where are ye?

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Joter asks, "Isci, can I help you?"

Lady Ilvane's group just arrived.

Arimantis asks, "What we missin?"

Joter peers quizzically at you.

Achillea paces back and forth.
Achillea paces back and forth.

You shake your head.

You say, "No."

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
The cobblestone road ends at the large western gate here. Through the gate you see vast plains of grass about as tall as a halfling, with very few trees for cover. You also see an old beer barrel.
Obvious paths: north, south, east.

You focus your mind on Tiaza and think:
"Where are ye?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Delthore touch your mind:
"outside of white haven please don't announce it"

[White Haven, Outside Facade]
A crystalline tower streaked with gold rises above an outer wall of white stone, radiating warmth and light against the chill surroundings. A finely detailed ice sculpture stands guard at each side of a white modwir gate bearing the words "White Haven" in gold leaf. You also see the Delthore disk, a glaes plaque and a path leading back out to the street.
Also here: Delthore
Obvious paths: none.

Delthore clasps your hand tenderly.

You ask, "Where is the monk?"

(Iscikella looks upset.)

Delthore says, "inside"

Delthore's group went through a path leading to a white modwir gate.

[White Haven, Library]
Hundreds of books on any imaginable topic are stored in this vast library. Overstuffed chairs and a warm fire invite visitors to rest here with a good book, while a large polished haon table gives more studious visitors a spacious area for their research. Vast windows allow ample light into the room, while providing a breathtaking view of the snowy landscape.
Also in the room: Delthore, Tiaza, Lady Opalina
Obvious exits: out.

Tiaza asks, "he betrayed them?"

Opalina says, "but he's not done so"

Tiaza chuckles.

Delthore walks over to the chair and settles down.

Opalina says, "well either he's been too slow at it.. or has stoped"

Tiaza says, "they will foil themselves, if they are not careful."

Opalina nods to Tiaza.

Delthore says, "sorry Iscikella"

Tiaza says, "I am here, Iscikella"

Opalina says, "the Lady Iscikella can explain much better than I"

Tiaza says, "though, I must admit, I'm not sure where here is"

You whisper quietly to Tiaza, "My lady did ye wish privy confidence? Many would like to speak with ye who can't here."

Delthore says, "but soon the table would be nothing but twenty Armaxis wanna-be's screaming doom"

Opalina says, "I seem to get things rather confused.. Im good at heart but not a very good bard.. and story teller"

Tiaza says, "I will venture out soon"

Tiaza says, "you have done well, though, Opalina."

Delthore stands up.

Tiaza says, "I understand much more than I did."

Delthore just went out.

You ask, "Understand?"

You sigh.

Tiaza says, "I wish to speak to the defenders of the town, not the snakes"

Tiaza says, "there is plenty of time for the enemy"

Tiaza says, "there is nothing complex about what I have heard so far"

Tiaza says, "evil is evil"

Opalina nods to Tiaza.

Opalina says, "exactly"

You say, "Please explain to me a bit, m'lady."

Opalina says, "the only confusing part is the essance itself.. "

You say, "I am sorry."

You say, "This has been a bad night for me."

Delthore's group just arrived.

Delthore walks over to the chair and settles down.

Shirkon says, "Sorrah abouts dats"

Shirkon sits down.

Tiaza says, "can you get Swiftstar? I believe he has information for me as well."

You ask, "Please, m'lady, do ye know what Amasalen seeks?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Achillea echo in your mind:
"ya know folks with Tiaza, be rather rude to hide your locale"

(Iscikella runs a hand through her hair.)

Shirkon says, "Tiaza, I is da commandin officer o' da Landin Phoenix Protector's by da ways"

Tiaza asks, "what does he always seek?"

Tiaza says, "pain"

You hear the faint thoughts of Swiftstar echo in your mind:
"shut up. you have no business with them"

Tiaza says, "torture"

Delthore nods to Tiaza.

Tiaza says, "it's his delight"

Tiaza says, "nothing more"

Delthore says, "tell him to stand by the doorman"

Opalina says, "I shall get him m'lady"

Tiaza bows to Shirkon.

Opalina says, "I know where he is Delthore"

Opalina says, "I'll get him"

You hear the faint thoughts of Junis echo in your mind:
"Who are you to say who has business with who?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sindani echo in your mind:
"excuse you, Swiftstar, I'd watch yer mouth"

Lady Opalina just went out.

You hear the faint thoughts of Joter touch your mind:
"Did you find them? You okay?"

Tiaza says, "and Luukos goal is unchanging"

Tiaza says, "he seeks souls"

Tiaza says, "for his own power and to feed his denizens"

You say, "that I understand."

You say, "I am just confused why this particular town."

You say, "And know long ago I found that relic here."

You say, "But..."

Delthore says, "probably because I'm here"

Tiaza smiles at Delthore.

You hear the faint thoughts of Xyelin echo in your mind:
"lots of muscle being thrown around tonite...I suggest everyone take a deep breath or get a drink"

You focus your mind on Joter and think:
"She is summoning people to her. I can't tell ye. but she says will venture out in a little."

Tiaza says, "you might just as well ask why the Council of 10 serve Luukos"

You hear the faint thoughts of Xulia echo in your mind:
"whas wrong eberybody? no puddin!?"

Delthore nods.

Lady Opalina's group just arrived.

Lady Ilvane's group just arrived.

Delthore says, "Tiaza the council so far has demonstrated a lot of power"

Ilvane flails her arms about.

Ilvane sits down.

Arimantis sits down.

Tiaza bows to Ilvane.

Amlaruil leans against a large polished haon table.

Ilvane nods to Tiaza in greeting.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sindani echo in your mind:
"I just dont appreciate anyone, who talks like that"

Tiaza bows to Arimantis.

Arimantis stands up.

You hear the faint thoughts of Xyelin echo in your mind:
"see, talk about spirits and the love starts to flow"

You kiss Ilvane on the cheek.

Delthore asks, "did you have anything in mind for fighting them?"

Ilvane says, "Good evening lady Monk."

Arimantis bows to Tiaza.

Ilvane smiles.

Vonka scratches her head.

You ask, "Tiaza, can ye tell us anything more of the Council? Anything that might aid us?"

You say, "We know but little."

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ilvane says, "A wish answered.."

Ilvane places a hand over her heart.

Delthore says, "she didn't even know the council was awake Iscikella"

Ilvane smiles at Tiaza.

Tiaza says, "I only know that if they are freed, we will have a fight on our hands that will hold Icemule itself in the balance."

Arimantis asks, "Should we be worried bout Yfa findin that staff?"

Vonka's face turns slightly pale.

Tiaza says, "I tire. The journey was long for one so used to books."

Amlaruil rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You say, "I'm afraid I've lost my husband to the essence."

Delthore nods to Tiaza.

Arimantis smiles at Tiaza.

Tiaza says, "he is not lost for good"

Ilvane says, "What a relief."

You say, "I pray that is true."

Ilvane asks, "How do you know?"

Tiaza asks, "how is your husband?"

Tiaza says, "who is he"

You say, "Blizzerdd."

Opalina says, "I say we need to find a way to return the Tomb to it's rightful place and get the seals back on it"

You say, "He is one of the possessed."

You say, "But he went into the fires."

Delthore says, "he seemed fine to me tonight"

You say, "And now..."

Ilvane says, "And so are you, and Opalina."

You bite your lip.

Ilvane sighs.

Arimantis rubs Ilvane gently.

You say, "He's been acting oddly."

Tiaza says, "because, if it's Amasalen that toys with him, he soon tires"

Opalina says, "yes I am Ilvane"

Vonka blinks.

Opalina says, "and so is Vonka here"

Tiaza says, "but, your husband may never be the same."

Ilvane nods.

Ilvane says, "I know."

(Iscikella nods sadly at Tiaza.)

Arimantis says, "Lets hope Amasalen don hold a grudge too long"

Arimantis coughs.

You ask, "Did anyone think to get Atoyoz?"

Opalina asks, "is she here?"

Delthore says, "not I"

Ilvane asks, "Is she awake?"

You nod to Opalina.

Ilvane asks, "Would you like me to get her?"

Tiaza says, "I wish to go outside now. Then, if you all would be so kind as to help me find the monastery here"

Ilvane nods.

Delthore stands up.

Ilvane says, "Of course."

Ilvane stands up.

Opalina nods to Tiaza.

Arimantis nods to Tiaza.

Delthore says, "I can take you"

Swiftstar scowls.

Opalina says, "Delthore can lead ya Im sure"

A pained expression crosses Vonka's face.

Swiftstar sighs.

Swiftstar gazes heavenward.

Vonka grins.

Ilvane says, "A ranger."

Ilvane mutters under her breath.

Arimantis begins chuckling at Ilvane.

Delthore asks, "anyone else coming?"

Lady Opalina just went out.

Amlaruil shakes her head.

Vonka curtsies to Tiaza.

Delthore's group just went out.

[Icemule Trace, Ice Garden]
Alpine flowerbeds ring this tucked-away courtyard, their bright colors a feast for the eyes in comparison to the white of all the snow that lies beyond the gate. Tamped snow paths keep footsteps soft in this small haven as travellers make their way to and from the chambers north of here. Centered in a bed of white edelweiss and aromatic purple-flowered calamintha is an ice fountain, its watery spray frozen in a sparkling plume. You also see a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: Shirkon, Tiaza, Lady Ilvane, Vonka, Arimantis, Swiftstar, Delthore, the Legendary Lord Keemac, the Esteemed Lady Skyfawn, Shogarin
Obvious paths: north.

Swiftstar just hugged Skyfawn.

Tiaza says, "stay a moment"

Keemac points at Tiaza.

Skyfawn just hugged Swiftstar.

Delthore says, "I assume you meant voln"

Keemac says, "i see her"

Skyfawn curtsies to Tiaza.

Tiaza bows.

Keemac bows to Tiaza.

Tiaza says, "Greetings, everyone"

Perigourd came through a wrought-iron gate.

Sabitor came through a wrought-iron gate.

Keemac says, "people been asking after you"

Arimantis asks, "Did the ranger mannage to find where ya wanted to be?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Junis echo in your mind:
"so who is this Tiaza everyones chasing around?"

Lady Sheka came through a wrought-iron gate.

Arimantis stares off into space.

Tiaza asks, "they have been?"

You hear the faint thoughts of Achillea echo in your mind:
"bad news"

Sheka glowers darkly at Tiaza.

Tiaza smiles at Keemac.

You hear the faint thoughts of Seravadon echo in your mind:
"A monk from the Landing."

Keemac nods to Tiaza.

Ilvane glowers darkly at Sheka.

Sheka leans against a wrought-iron gate.

Tiaza says, "ah, and here's Sheka again"

Keemac points at Sheka.

Arimantis glances at Sheka.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sindani echo in your mind:
"bad news to you Luukos lovers"

Vonka wrinkles her nose.

Ilvane waves a hand at Sheka, dismissing her indifferently.

Sabitor smirks.

Sheka says, "Go back from where you came."

You hear the faint thoughts of Junis echo in your mind:
"Bah, lets see dis monk."

Sheka stares at Tiaza.

Perigourd nods to Delthore.

A dense fog filters in from somewhere, and obscures your vision.

You whisper quietly to Tiaza, "I am sorry if I have disappointed Lumnis. Was never my intent. I have tried very hard to keep balance."

Vonka says, "She come from Voln."

Ilvane blinks.

Arimantis says, "We are jus so blessed with Sheka's presence"

Tiaza peers quizzically at you.

A sickly glow pulses for a moment somewhere in the shadows.

Arimantis smirks.

Armaxis fades into sight next to you.

You hear the faint thoughts of Atoyoz touch your mind:
"You need to speak to me?"

You sigh.

Arimantis glances at Armaxis.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sindani echo in your mind:
"for some reason her local's a secret"

Vonka says, "So, dis where she berlong."

Armaxis's serpent suddenly uncoils from around his neck and crawls down his arm, straightening into a staff in his hand.

Skyfawn says, "it is nice to meet you Tiaza"

Ilvane stares at Armaxis.

You focus your mind on Atoyoz and think:
"Come to Voln."

Tiaza bows to Skyfawn.

Keemac peers quizzically at Armaxis.

Armaxis raises an eyebrow.

Sheka nods to Armaxis.

Sabitor raises an eyebrow.

Delthore mutters under his breath.

Vonka gulps.

You hear the faint thoughts of Junis echo in your mind:
"I wonder why, perhaps not much of a threat after all hmm?"

Delthore says, "liked it better in White Haven"

Sheka glances at Tiaza and paces back and forth.

Tiaza raises an eyebrow.

Skyfawn just hugged Vonka.

Vonka moves to stand behind Swiftstar.

Delthore takes a drink from his Icemule bock.

Shirkon nods to Delthore.

Vonka just hugged Skyfawn.

Tiaza says, "it was long enough to make my feet hurt"

You hear the faint thoughts of Sindani echo in your mind:
"not sure, all I know is, is that my evil hare is gone"

Tiaza says, "I will rest now"

Arimantis moves to stand in front of Tiaza.

Arimantis glances at Armaxis.

Armaxis narrows his eyes.

Sheka asks, "You have heard what you needed to?"

Sheka cocks her head at Tiaza.

Sabitor smirks.

You ask, "Will we see ye again?"

Armaxis says, "I can help you rest, yesss...quite...a long time."

Arimantis asks, "Whats ya want here Armaxis?"

Zacciwie looks at Sheka and gags.

You cock your head at Tiaza.

Skyfawn says, "have a good rest"

Achillea's group came through a wrought-iron gate.

Tiaza says, "Armaxis, this name I heard bandied about"

Skyfawn curtsies to Tiaza.

Sheka waves a hand at Zacciwie, dismissing him indifferently.

Delthore chuckles.

Armaxis says, "I merely wish to see the...unexpected arrival."

Achillea turns towards Armaxis and renders a sharp salute with her ceremonial dagger.

Tiaza asks, "are you also a servant of Voln?"

Sabitor nods to Vonka.

Armaxis nods to Achillea.

Sheka smirks.

Junis came through a wrought-iron gate.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Achillea smirks.

Armaxis glances at Tiaza.

You hear someone chuckling.

Achillea coughs.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sindani echo in your mind:
"my hare became possessed in TC earlier"

Shirkon says, "Anuddah Luukosian"

Armaxis says, "Take a close look, and guess."

Junis yawns.

Tiaza spreads her arms, indicating the garden.

Tiaza says, "well, you come here."

You hear the faint thoughts of Damet echo in your mind:
"Tiaza is in Voln"

Achillea snickers.

Junis nods to Armaxis in greeting.

Vonka nods.

Trizzdt shifts his weight.

Armaxis nods to Junis.

Sheka squints at Tiaza.

Sheka mutters darkly.

Achillea glances at Tiaza.

Arimantis coughs.

Perigourd nods to Tiaza.

You hear the faint thoughts of Damet echo in your mind:
"I can sense the servant of weakness from here"

Arimantis smiles at Tiaza.

Armaxis says, "I come here to face an enemy, which would namely...be you."

Ichiko came through a wrought-iron gate.

Tiaza says, "poor boy"

Tiaza says, "you are not my enemy"

Sheka smiles chillingly at Tiaza.

Swiftstar gazes up into the heavens.

Shirkon asks, "Trizzdt, ya been twisted by da Luukosian's too's?"

Zacciwie says, "he visits Ronan's alter alot too"

Vonka grins.

Achillea strides over to stand before Armaxis.

Armaxis raises an eyebrow in Tiaza's direction.

Trizzdt looks over at Shirkon and shakes his head.

(Vonka edges closer to Tiaza.)

Tiaza smiles at Vonka.

You hear the faint thoughts of Sindani echo in your mind:
"I figger if I was meant to be there, they'd invite me"

Sheka says, "We are but servants of her enemy."

Trizzdt says, "I am new to Icemule, and Achillea was kind enough to show me around"

Sheka nods to Armaxis.

Vonka grins at Tiaza.

Xulia's group came through a wrought-iron gate.

Tiaza says, "and now, I am weary."

Xulia gasps.

Perigourd mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Sheka asks, "Is that not right?"

Trizzdt says, "I am still a student of Voln"

Shirkon says, "Wrong guide ta has"

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd's group came through a wrought-iron gate.

Sheka cocks her head at Tiaza.

Junis says, "Vonka my dear, I dont believe you want to get in the way there."

Achillea says, "chase around is more like it"

Xulia just tried to pull a mischievous milk chocolate monkey.

Perigourd grins at Vonka.

Xulia just tried to pull Tiaza towards her!

Fire smiles warmly.

You ask, "Will we see ye again?"

Plumbley bounces around happily.

Xulia blushes a delicate shade of pink.

Tiaza says, "yes, I will return"

Xulia exclaims, "Yer nae a monkey!"

Armaxis says, "Yes. Rest. And sleep lightly."

Iscikella smiles timidly at Tiaza.

Xulia beams happily at Tiaza!

Keemac beams happily at Fire!

Vonka grins at Perigourd.

Xulia glances at Armaxis.

Delthore says, "rest well"

Shogarin says, "rest well M'Lady"

Armaxis narrows his eyes.

Sabitor furrows his brow.

Ichiko bows to Tiaza.

Fire hugs you.

Achillea glances at Tiaza.

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at Tiaza.

Plumbley beams happily at Arimantis!

Fire just hugged Keemac.

Skyfawn beams happily at Tiaza!

Spaner came through a wrought-iron gate.

Fire says, "hiowdy folks"

Arimantis bows to Tiaza.

Keemac just hugged Fire.

Tiaza went through a wrought-iron gate.

Blizzerdd asks, "Who is this?"

Sheka says, "May Her Darkness enfold you."

Xulia exclaims, "Dis why is so quiet!"

Skyfawn just hugged Fire.

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at you.

Fire just hugged Skyfawn.

You sigh.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd's group went through a wrought-iron gate.

Spaner went through a wrought-iron gate.

Xulia hugs you.

Ichiko glances at Sheka.

Xulia blinks.

Lady Atoyoz came through a wrought-iron gate.

Shirkon says, "May da Lady an Lord Voln watches ovah ya"

Plumbley works his fingers under his purple beret and scratches his head.

Lord Seravadon went through a wrought-iron gate.

Xulia just hugged Arimantis.

Atoyoz blinks.

Achillea glowers darkly at Swiftstar.

Skyfawn hugs you.

Swiftstar sneers at Achillea.

Xulia just hugged Sabitor.

Arimantis just hugged Xulia.

(Armaxis turns abruptly, a barely-heard curse uttered under his breath.)

Vonka grins.

Sheka says, "She makes my skin crawl."

Sheka glares.

Armaxis went through a wrought-iron gate.

Vonka struts about.

Delthore whispers to the group, "moving"

Atoyoz curtsies to you.

Xulia just hugged Skyfawn.

Shirkon nods.

Xulia just hugged Keemac.

Vonka exclaims, "You snaky folks days be numbered!"

Xulia just hugged Ilvane.

Keemac just hugged Xulia.

Xulia just hugged Xyelin.

Delthore's group went through a wrought-iron gate.

[Temple Burrow, Oleani Way]
Pieces of ice dot the street and one yard sports a small, carrot-nosed snowman. To the north looms the glacier, above the dwellings on the streets, with the Temple sitting atop it. Carved from the ice, the Temple gleams in the sun, giving those that live here an impressive view. You also see a wrought-iron gate and a snow-covered stone path.
Also here: Shirkon, Lady Ilvane, Vonka, Arimantis, Perigourd, Delthore, Fire, the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd, Tiaza
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest.

Blizzerdd asks, "Voln?"

Tiaza says, "Voln"

Tiaza nods.

A blue wolf pads into the area.

Achillea's group came through a wrought-iron gate.

Blizzerdd says, "Sure I can take ya"

Delthore whispers, "if I could have a word"

Shirkon says, "May da Lady an Lord Voln watches ovah ya"

Achillea says, "Tiaza"

Achillea glances at Tiaza.

Arimantis says, "Tiaza.. should ya need anythin whiles yer here. Feel free to ask"

Vonka asks, "Yer need ter go ter de landin?"

Tiaza says, "my dear boy"

Vonka cocks her head at Tiaza.

Fire says, "lots of folks interested in talkin with you"

Blizzerdd chuckles.

Vonka just hugged Atoyoz.

Fire nods to Tiaza.

You hear someone cackle.

Achillea asks, "What brings you here?"

Atoyoz just hugged Vonka.

the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd's group went through a wrought-iron gate.

Spaner asks, "Where they going?"

You say, "She went back inside."

[Ice Garden, Altar]
Benches of carved ice with seats of wood surround the central altar, bowered with beardtongue shrubs. The glitter of the fallen snow reflects light in a myriad of rainbows, creating a hypnotic effect ideal for settling into a meditative state. Carved into the base of the glacier is a dark crevice leading into the mountain of ice.
Also here: Vonka, Trizzdt, Achillea, Fire, the Legendary Lord Blizzerdd
Obvious paths: south.
Atoyoz followed.

Blizzerdd says, "I shoulda taken her to the hall of the wounded heart to see the master"

Achillea snarls menacingly!

Blizzerdd cackles!

Xyelin just arrived.

Lady Sheka just arrived.

Sheka asks, "Why is one of Lornon aiding her?"

Fire glances at Blizzerdd.

Sheka stares at Blizzerdd.

Junis just arrived.

You ask, "She gone?"

Fire points at a dark crevice.

Xulia stares off into space.

Blizzerdd points at a dark crevice.

Achillea says, "Shoulda least all can go there"

You say, "ah..."

You ask, "She resting there?"

Vonka exclaims, "Guessin' all you snaky folk might es well jus' pack up an' go home!"

Vonka grins.

Fire says, "I think the monk is where she wished to be"



Button Link to Thurfel Main