Release of the Sphere Entity
Day of the Huntress, day 16 of the month Charlatos in the year 5101

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
In this log the words/actions of the "entity" are recognizable as they read "Iscikella" rather than "you" and the acts are not in parantheses. During the time the "entity" was in control of Iscikella, I -- the player -- had no input into those words/actions.
***END NOTE***

[Flashfeet's, Festival Finery]
Newly painted walls of white contrast with the shimmering silks and finely woven woolens on display in this part of the clothier's. Customers browse through the wares nearby, fingering scarves and discussing prices with a young clerk. You also see a group of mannequins with some stuff on it, a dress rack with some stuff on it, a wardrobe and a scarf hook with some stuff on it.
Obvious exits: east.

You hear the sound of tinkling glass upon your body, and a grey mist rises about you.

You blink.

The mist begins to seep into your clothing, touching your skin. It is not pleasant, the sensation nearly burning as it seeps about you.

You blink.

You hear a low mummur, the words undecipherable, but menacing. They do not sound as if they are coming from near you, rather from within you.

open my bag
Ok, it opened.
In the leather bag you see a pointed rod.

You exclaim, "OH!"

Your hand flexes of its own accord.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Myrefalcon.

You exclaim, "The divining sphere!"

You exclaim, "It broke!"

Myrefalcon asks, "ye ok?"

Myrefalcon asks, "what is this place?"

You say, "The clothier."

close my bag
Ok, it shut.

You exclaim, "The divining sphere has broken!"

Myrefalcon says, "not sure I ever been here"

Myrefalcon asks, "whats it do?"

You exclaim, "Myre, it's inside me!"

You exclaim, "The essence!"

You exclaim, "I'm in trouble!"

Myrefalcon carefully diagnoses your injuries.

(Iscikella glances down at her hand.)

Iscikella says, "I am more than ok. More ok than you will ever know."

You feel the blood drain from your face.

You say, "I didn't say that."

You say, "It's inside me."

Myrefalcon asks, "um ok so how do I help?"

Iscikella begins to laugh maniacally.

Your heart begins to pound at an alarming rate.

You say, "I don't know."

You place a hand over your heart.

You say, "My heart is pounding."

You exclaim, "I need to go to the temple!"

Iscikella says, "He deserted us like dogs. He will die."

Myrefalcon asks, "who did?"

You blink.

You say, "They must be speaking of Thurfel."

You say, "Is one of the nine."

You say, "I don't know."

Iscikella points at you. "Who are you!"

Myrefalcon asks, "who deserted you?"

You say, "Myre, I going to try to get to the temple."

Myrefalcon says, "I am your friend myre"

You say, "Myre, it's inside me."

You say, "Be careful."

You say, "I don't know what will do."

Myrefalcon asks, "so how do we get what ever it is out?"

You exclaim, "I don't know!"

[Hall of the Mind]
An aura of tranquility sits over the room. Stars twinkle on the south wall, comforting as they sparkle in the blackness, while the north wall glows a pearlescent grey the color of the moon behind mist. A black altar sits before the starry sky, and a grey altar seems to fade out of the misty wall.
Obvious exits: southwest, up.
Myrefalcon followed.

Your temples begin to throb.

You reach out and touch a grey altar.

You exclaim, "My head!"

(Iscikella rubs her temples.)

You say, "I can't believe this happened."

You say, "Thurfel warned me..."

You bite your lip.

You say, "Aran is away..."

You say, "I don't know who is about..."

Myrefalcon asks, "who is Aran?"

You say, "Aranrhod, another friend."

Myrefalcon asks, "Thurfel warned you what?"

You say, "That the essence in the sphere might not be fully contained."

You reach out and touch a grey altar.

You say, "I don't know what it will do."

You say, "It's inside me."

Myrefalcon says, "well you lost me..since i don't know anything about any essence......and why you might swollow a sphere"

You exclaim, "I didn't swallow it!"

You exclaim, "It broke!"

You say, "And seeped into me."

Myrefalcon asks, "so you were carrying this thing?"

You nod to Myrefalcon.

You tap a soft leather bag.

You say, "Ghiani made this bag special"

You show Myrefalcon your leather bag.

Myrefalcon asks, "who is ghiani?"

Myrefalcon says, "nice bag"

You say, "A wandering sylvan."

You say, "told of the holy spirits."

Myrefalcon says, "ok"

You say, "Wish Thurfel was about..."

Your head begins to throb

You say, "My head again..."

(Iscikella rubs her head.)

You say, "Is throbbing."

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
At this point a spontanteous bruise appeared on my head.
***END NOTE***

You gasp.

You concentrate on the Head Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Myrefalcon asks, "so how can I help?"

You say, "Injuring me."

You ask, "Did ye see?"

You wring your hands.

Myrefalcon carefully diagnoses your injuries.

You say, "I don't know what is going to happen."

Iscikella stares at her hand, as if fighting for control.

You grimace.

You say, "Is difficult."

Myrefalcon says, "Iscikella fight it"

You say, "I'm trying..."

You say, "I don't know what it's going to do."

You say, "Obviously is angry with Thurfel."

Myrefalcon asks, "who is?"

Myrefalcon asks, "the mist?"

You say, "The essence of one of the nine."

You say, "That was in the sphere."

You say, "I would say the nine are angry."

Iscikella begins to shudder.

Myrefalcon says, "that is unfortunate"

You exclaim, "Oh!"

You exclaim, "Where is Kadesha!"

Myrefalcon asks, "oh?"

You exclaim, "I need help!"

Junis just arrived.

Myrefalcon says, "probably rifting"

You exclaim, "Junis, help!"

Junis exclaims, "What?!"

You say, "The sphere broke."

You say, "It's inside me."

Junis says, "Oh no"

You feel a searing pain that courses throughout your body, then nothing but a low dull throbbing.

You say, "The essence."

You scream!

Junis touches you.

You kneel down.

You say, "I'm in pain."

Junis shudders.

You grimace.

Junis removes a glowing Lorminstra symbol from his neck.

Junis offers you a glowing Lorminstra symbol. Enter ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.

You accept Junis's offer and are now holding a glowing Lorminstra symbol.

Surely there are more interesting things to kiss than the symbol!

You say, "I don't know if that will help."

Myrefalcon says, "I doubt that do much"

Junis says, "Wear it, and rub it"

Junis nods.

You say, "Junis, the nine appear to be angry with Thurfel."

Junis gazes heavenward.

You tap a multi-gemmed quintuple ring medallion.

Junis says, "Lorminstra has filled it with her blessing"

You say, "I heard it say he had abandoned them."

You say, "I don't know what is going to happen."

Junis asks, "But the nine are still entombed?"

Myrefalcon says, "maybe they are inside her"

Junis winces.

You look at Junis and shake your head.

You say, "The essence of one was in the sphere."

You say, "The sphere broke."

You say, "And a mist came out of it."

You say, "And it went inside me."

Myrefalcon says, "what was his name"

Junis glares.

You say, "I don't know the name."

Junis asks, "Was there only one in the sphere?"

You say, "From what Thurfel told me, aye."

Junis gulps.

Myrefalcon asks, "you believe him?"

You say, "In this I do."

You say, "Cause he tried to protect me."

You nod to Myrefalcon.

Myrefalcon says, "he tells you what serves him best"

You offer your Lorminstra symbol to Junis, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Type CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.

Myrefalcon says, "he not care about you anymore then he does this town or anyone in it"

Junis asks, "Would you come with me M'lady, and I will see what we can do?"

Junis has accepted your offer and is now holding a glowing Lorminstra symbol.

Junis hangs a glowing Lorminstra symbol around his neck.

You say, "I'll speak with Lumnis."

You reach out and touch a grey altar.

You say, "But I don't know what to do."

Junis blushes a glowing shade of red.

Myrefalcon rubs you gently.

You concentrate on the Head Scar Repair spell...
You concentrate.
Your head feels better.

Junis says, "I fear I know what must be done"

Myrefalcon says, "maybe try some relaxation exercisies"

You say, "My head keeps throbbing."

You say, "And pounding."

Junis rubs you gently.

Myrefalcon says, "cast relaxation"

Junis removes a chrysoberyl inset ora flask from his belt.

Junis sniffs at his inset ora flask.

You say, "I don't know how that would help, but maybe calm..."

You concentrate on the Calm spell...
You gesture.
A calm washes over you.

Junis gazes heavenward.

You weep softly, quiet tears falling from your eyes.

Myrefalcon rubs you gently.

The feeling of calm leaves you.

Junis exclaims, "In my name, bless this water with you're power Lorminstra!"

Myrefalcon sits down.

Junis gazes in awe at the flask in his hand.

A wave of power flows out of Junis and toward a chrysoberyl inset ora flask.

Junis offers you a chrysoberyl inset ora flask. Enter ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.

You exclaim, "I wish I could get a hold of Kadesha!"

You accept Junis's offer and are now holding a chrysoberyl inset ora flask.

You ask, "Drink it?"

Junis nods.

You cock your head at Junis.

Myrefalcon says, "shes not locatable"

Junis says, "It may drive the essense out"

You take a drink from your inset ora flask.
Ah! Refreshing, indeed!
You have about 4 quaffs left.

Myrefalcon says, "could not be that smle"

Myrefalcon says, "simple"

Junis says, "but it will certainly cause it to wish it hadnt infested you"

Myrefalcon says, "this might be too powerful for her at this time"

You say, "I don't know. It spoke through me already."

You say, "Asked Myre who he was."

You weep softly, quiet tears falling from your eyes.

Junis wrings his hands.

Aranrhod's group just arrived.

You exclaim, "Aran!"

You exclaim, "The sphere broke!"

Junis just hugged Aranrhod.

Aranrhod kneels down.

You say, "And the essence..."

Xatier nods to you in greeting.

You exclaim, "It's inside me!"

Xatier nods to Myrefalcon in greeting.

Aranrhod just tried to pull you towards her!

You point at yourself.

Myrefalcon nods to Xatier in greeting.

Aranrhod asks in Elven, "What is it?"

You say, "It talked through me."

Aranrhod smiles at Junis.

Junis squints.

Aranrhod blinks at you.

Aranrhod asks, "What?"

You say, "Said that He had abandoned them..."

Junis exclaims, "I'll Kill him!"

Junis removes a pearl-hilted vultite falchion from in his leather sheath.
Junis slings a shiny silver alloy buckler off from over his shoulder.

Junis just went southwest.

You say, "And deserved punishment."

You say, "I think means Thurfel."

You say, "And my head keeps pounding."

Xatier says, "Thurfel in town central"

You stand back up.

Aranrhod says, "You cannot be alone"

Aranrhod says, "Wait"

Aranrhod stands up.

You say, "Come with me."

Aranrhod says, "Xatier"

Xatier coughs.

Myrefalcon says, "she he is in tc"

You say, "Join me quickly."

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease.
Also here: Junis, Lord Alex, Mystwalk, Belgarian who is sitting, Lysalla, Shaklar, Dabrezandi, Skarashae who is sitting, Lord Thurfel, Sovyna who is sitting, Kitlee, Lairia, Aeragorn, Jezabel who is sitting, Staraleigh who is sitting, Peachan who is kneeling, Kyndrid who is lying down, Glaerfax who is sitting, Lady Yllia who is kneeling
Obvious paths: north, south, east, west.
Myrefalcon, Xatier and Aranrhod followed.

Thurfel asks, "evil essence?"

Lairia asks, "What happened to Isci?"

Aranrhod glances at you.

Junis exclaims, "From the sphere!"

Thurfel asks, "what are you talking about?"

Alex exclaims, "Thurfel!"

Alex mutters under his breath.

You say, "My lord, I am in trouble."

Lairia whispers, "ye got infested with evil?"

Thurfel lowers his head.

Lairia peers quizzically at you.

You nod to Lairia.

You say, "The sphere is broken."

You say, "And..."

Thurfel asks, "what has happened?"

Lairia whispers, "what happened?"

You point at yourself.

Kitlee asks, "what sphere?"

Junis glares.

You say, "It's inside me..."

Alex asks, "what's yer son's name?"

Myrefalcon points at Thurfel.

Alex peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Lairia rubs you gently.

You say, "The essence..."

Aranrhod says, "Thurfel...you must help her"

You see Lord Thurfel Morpholik the Halfling Wizard.
He appears to be in his 120's, has short, curly sandy blond hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a pearlescent abalone sceptre in his right hand.
He is wearing an amber serpent earcuff, a small coral shield, a singed crabshell pouch, some very scorched robes, a heavily runed components satchel, and a supple grey leather pouch.

Iscikella laughs in a low rumbling laugh.

Aranrhod nods to Thurfel.

You exclaim, "See!"

Kitlee gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

You exclaim, "That's not me!"

Junis glares.

Myrefalcon asks, "what happened to her thrufel?"

Kitlee says, "Oh my goodness"

You exclaim, "I don't know what to do!"

Myrefalcon asks, "what happened to her thurfel?"

Thurfel says, "that is far more troublesome than your husband"

Kitlee says, "Drink some rose potion"

Xatier leans against an ice statue.

Thurfel says, "She is in grave danger"

Arliquin glances at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "perhaps you all are"

You say, "It seems the essence is angry with ye."

Arliquin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Alex peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Sovyna glances at Thurfel.

Thurfel looks over at Alex and shakes his head.

Angelrise leans on Myrefalcon.

Myrefalcon asks, "and this serves your purposes in what way Thurfel?"

Aranrhod says, "How caring"

Thurfel asks, "The breaking of the sphere?"

Richlynn just arrived.

Aranrhod scoffs.

Aeragorn asks, "where did all these old people come from?"

You say, "I never had a chance to use the rod on it."

Angelrise just hugged Myrefalcon.

Thurfel says, "it serves my purpose in no way whatsoever."

Myrefalcon nods to Angelrise.

Lairia peers quizzically at Aeragorn.

You say, "It broke when I was walking about."

Thurfel says, "and puts my loved one in danger"

Alex says, "Im growing rather impatient."

You say, "And a mist came out of it."

Thurfel says, "along with the rest of you"

Xatier raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

You hear the voice of Kitlee say, "I think they are on an adventure"

(Junis shudders in anger)

Myrefalcon says, "then exorsise it"

You say, "Seemed inside me, burning..."

You say, "Seeped inside me..."

You wring your hands.

Iscikella points at Thurfel, her fist glowing with energy.

You exclaim, "Stop!"

Aranrhod blinks.

A pained expression crosses Lairia's face.

Xatier blinks at you.

(Iscikella tries to pull her hand back.)

Lairia says, "thats nae good"

Myrefalcon gestures at you.
Strands of webbing shoot forth towards you.
CS: +571 - TD: +289 + CvA: +14 + d100: +60 - -5 == +361
Warding failed!
You are firmly webbed in place.

Lairia says, "uh oh"

(Junis lays a calming hand on Iscikella)

You hear someone gasp.

Thurfel says, "I am more powerful than any of the nine my love."

Angelrise says, "hrm"

Aranrhod asks, "What are you doing?"

Thurfel says, "however, I do not know that I can effect what it does to you"

Angelrise glances at you.

You hear the voice of Kitlee ask, "The nine?"

Xatier says, "my love?... I been away for way too long"

Angelrise glances at Myrefalcon.

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Myrefalcon.

Myrefalcon says, "shes not in control"

You hear the voice of Kitlee say, "hmmmm"

Xatier works his fingers under his rune-etched circlet and scratches his head.

Lairia raises an eyebrow.

Lairia says, "Appears ive been asleep too long..."

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel says, "I have studied a great deal of magic"

Lairia furrows her brow.

Aranrhod glances at you.

You ask, "Do ye have any idea what it might want from me?"

Xatier nods to Lairia.

Thurfel says, "but I am not a cleric"

Angelrise points at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "I would imagine it wants you to slay me"

Thurfel chuckles.

Angelrise squints at Thurfel.

Aranrhod nods.

You say, "I am trying to send a message to Kadesha..."

You say, "To help."

Junis says, "Well theres a positive"

Thurfel glares at Junis.

Aeragorn says, "she is usually in the landing"

Xatier snickers.

You nod to Thurfel.

Angelrise sighs.

Aranrhod says, "Iscikella"

Junis says, "You're a murderer Thurfel"

Lairia leans against an ice statue.

Xatier leans on Junis.

You say, "Is what I thought too."

Junis says, "You deserve whatever you get"

Aeragorn asks, "i can go get her?"

Dabrezandi says, "we all are murderers junis"

Aeragorn peers quizzically at you.

Thurfel says, "Desist Junis, I have no qualms with you"

Dabrezandi says, "thats life"

Alex says, "Thurfel, did your son send me here to talk to you or not.."

Thurfel says, "Please do not anger me. Especially now"

You say, "Since said ye abandoned them..."

Kitlee asks, "Desist?"

Junis exclaims, "You killed innocent dwarves!"

Dabrezandi says, "think of the kin of the critters we kill"

Kitlee says, "my goodness"

(Iscikella rubs her head)

Thurfel says, "I told the nine I would do my best to free them"

Aeragorn whispers, "would you like me to go to the landing and get kadesha?"

Angelrise wails!

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Kitlee stares off into space.

Thurfel says, "evidently they do not believe me"

Kitlee asks, "What nine?"

Angelrise peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Neava asks, "you cant find em?"

Kitlee asks, "What fortress?"

Kitlee starts jumping around like a twelve-year-old.

You whisper quietly to Aeragorn, "If she is there. I am not certain."

Aranrhod says, "You should not be alone"

Xatier asks, "Should they Thurfel?"

Myrefalcon says, "perhaps the essense does not want them free"

Xatier peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Kitlee asks, "Essence?"

Kitlee whimpers.

Myrefalcon says, "or ye Thurfel"

Thurfel says, "they wish to be free"

Exjavier looks over at Angelrise and shakes his head.

Thurfel says, "much as I freed myself"

You say, "They apparently think they were abandoned..."

Aranrhod glances at Thurfel.

Thurfel nods to you.

You ask, "Ye freed yerself?"

Kitlee paces back and forth.

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "not abandoned.."

Junis glares.

Alex says, "Thurfel, did your son send me here to talk to you or not.. I'm growing very tired of being ignored. and if you nae wish to speak with me then I have no furthur interest in being here at the moment.."

Thurfel says, "neglected perhaps"

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel chuckles.

Aranrhod asks, "How does this help her?"

Aeragorn says, "ill try to go get kadesha"

Thurfel says, "Alex, what are you babbling about"

Alex asks, "babbling?"

Myrefalcon asks, "what wil she do?"

You say, "I just am confused."

Thurfel says, "you are more mad than a tartless halfing"

Angelrise cackles!

You say, "My hand keeps doing things I don't expect."

Alex says, "I"

Dabrezandi says, "she is prolly on the rift"

(Iscikella gazes at her hand.)

Alex says, "would be happy to show you mad if you like, but I came here without anger..."

Aranrhod says, "You are a tartless halfling..."

Aranrhod glances at Thurfel.

Aranrhod fidgets.

Xatier asks, "You've plainly stated in the past the nine are of no use nor worry of you Thurfel. So why be concerned of them now?"

Myrefalcon whispers, "sorry I figured you were about to attack him and I thought that might not be so good here and now"

Iscikella's eyes roll back into her head, the whites clearly showing.

You say, "She said she was going home before... Kadesha I mean."

Thurfel asks, "would you not worry if one was to stalk you?"

Alex says, "Someone came an told me someone of high mind wished to speak to me here in icemule."

Chayy smiles at Thurfel.

Xatier asks, "But I thought you were more powerful than they, what worries would ye have?"

Aeragorn just went south.

Thurfel says, "well, Alex, I do not know ye, so if you have something of worth, speak your mind"

You ask, "This sphere that broke, how did the essence get inside it?"

Alex says, "If one was to stalk me, then they'd better have reason.. and if they attacked, they'd better kill me."

Myrefalcon asks, "so thurfel how do we get this "essense" out of her?"

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel asks, "I have no worries, save Iscikella is in danger, Would you have the one you love possessed by evil?"

You wring your hands.

Jolivette chuckles.

Angelrise shudders.

Alex says, "yes I'd like the one i loved posessed with evil.."

Xatier says, "I see it no different than her lving evil."

Jolivette asks, "When is the lass not in danger?"

Xatier nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "If I knew, I would be helping her this moment"

Aranrhod whispers, "So the sphere is no more?"

Alex says, "maybe i'd get attention from 'er then."

Xatier says, "loving as well"

Aranrhod asks, "So you have a way to help her?"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Angelrise rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel says, "For once.."

Thurfel says, "I find myself at a complete loss"

Thurfel says, "I can defend myself"

Eronon asks, "say how do you open that door in the keep with the sentries?"

Alex asks, "woman problems too?"

Alex peers quizzically at Thurfel.

You whisper quietly to Aranrhod, "Is gone. I didn't know what broke at first. Heard glass shattering and then a pain at my side and the mist. Realized then was the sphere and looked and was gone."

Thurfel says, "I can't free her from the one"

Eronon peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Alex says, "I bet I could"

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Chayy says, "greetings Thurfel... you know me not... but i have been wanting to meet you in the past"

Thurfel asks, "open the door?"

Angelrise glances at Thurfel.

Jolivette just nudged Alex.

Eronon says, "yes"

Aranrhod asks, "The one?"

Thurfel says, "I have no need for doors"

Thurfel chuckles.

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Xatier rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Eronon says, "well there is one in the keep"

Dabrezandi says, "specially doors that creak"

Aranrhod asks, "Who is the one?"

Aranrhod glances at Thurfel.

Angelrise winces.

Alex asks, "If i remember, weren't you the mad mage that SET this place on fire a few years ago?"

Alex peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Aranrhod turns to face you.

Iscikella says "It is only a matter of time betrayer. My allies will rise soon, and you will be ours."

Angelrise grins at Neava.

Xatier asks, "And why i got you here Thurfel, where's Witlass gone to?... you slay him as well?"

You clasp a hand over your mouth.

Angelrise shudders.

Chayy bows to you.

Angelrise says, "ew"

You say, "See..."

Thurfel says, "Witlass is fine"

Angelrise rubs you gently.

Jolivette raises an eyebrow.

Xatier glances at you.

You flail your arms about.

Chayy says, "evening m'lady"

Aranrhod blinks at you.

Chayy smiles at you.

Aranrhod just tried to pull you towards her!

Dabrezandi raises an eyebrow in your direction.

You exclaim, "It isn't me!"

Dabrezandi chuckles.

Angelrise rubs you gently.

Aranrhod says, "I know"

Aranrhod flails her arms about.

Xatier nods to Thurfel.

Dabrezandi says, "sounds like ye need rest"

Thurfel says, "Milady, we must find a cleric, perhaps it can be expelled from your soul."

Jolivette says, "So vulnerable to outside forces."

Angelrise says, "i'm a cleric"

Jolivette leans on her staff.

Angelrise says, "but how"

Lairia's jaw drops.

Angelrise cocks her head at Thurfel.

Xatier says, "I may not care much about what you are wanting these days, but I like Witlass"

Thurfel says, "tis ok, I care not what you wish either Xatier"

Chayy pokes you in the ribs.

Angelrise giggles.

Alex says, "Thurfel, what does one have to do to own your island."

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "you have to build it"

Dabrezandi asks, "some divine intervention may help?"

Myrefalcon says, "nothing at al"

Xatier says, "Of course you dont, your arrogance is beyond your powers"

Angelrise cocks her head at Thurfel.

You say, "I hope Kadesha can help."

Thurfel asks, "How would one repel one from a soul?"

You say, "I don't know what to do."

Chayy says, "or take one from someone else "

Dabrezandi whispers, "to the temple fer safety i would say"

Chayy shrugs.

Dabrezandi nods to you.

Aranrhod turns to face you.

Thurfel says, "Neither do I milady"

Aranrhod says, "You are not to be alone"

Thurfel says, "neither do I"

Aranrhod nods to you.

Staraleigh says, "what do clerics do best"

Aranrhod says, "Trust me on that"

Alex says, "sit there"

Angelrise gestures and utters a phrase of magic.

Alex nods to Staraleigh.

Staraleigh chuckles.

Chayy whispers, "whats going on?"

You whisper quietly to Chayy, "The sphere broke! the essence is inside me!"

Iscikella clenches her fist.

Dabrezandi says, "standin out here in the open...i suggest gettin into yer temple, nearer to the one ye pray to"

Chayy whispers, "oh my god!"

(Iscikella glances at her fist.)

Xatier rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Chayy just tried to pull you towards him!

Jolivette smirks.

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Aranrhod leans on Xatier.

You exclaim, "I can't control my hands!"

Chayy whispers, "is there anything i can do to help?"

Myrefalcon says, "nae leave her here"

Aranrhod blinks at you.

You whisper quietly to Chayy, "I need Kadesha but can't find her!"

Dabrezandi rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Xatier leans on his staff.

Chayy frowns.

Thurfel says, "Bad enough the sorceror's are planning on overtaking the town"

Chayy hugs you.

You ask, "What?"

You blink at Thurfel.

Angelrise snickers.

Myrefalcon gestures at you.
Strands of webbing shoot forth towards you.
CS: +571 - TD: +289 + CvA: +14 + d100: +90 - -5 == +391
Warding failed!
You are firmly webbed in place.

Jolivette raises an eyebrow.

Eronon asks, "arent they the best?"

Alex says, "i doubt they'd succeed."

Jolivette asks, "What would we want with a block of ice?"

Angelrise says, "she needs an exorcism"

Alex says, "with the godly thurfel protecting icemule"

Zary's elongated ears begin to twitch.

Thurfel says, "They won't succeed, unless the town turns a blind eye to it"

Angelrise says, "clerics have that spell"

Zary wheedles, "have parts?"

Thurfel asks, "Milady, do you know this annoying person?"

Zary peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Alex sneers.

Thurfel points at Alex.

Chayy whispers, "if there be anything i can help with, my blade as always is yours"

Alex glances at Thurfel.

Jolivette chuckles.

Eronon says, "the gnomes did this look there one is"

Alex says, "If you'd like annoying i'll show you it."

You say, "Can't say I have ever met him, m'lord, nae."

Xatier fidgets.

Alex says, "thats cause i Rarely wander into this .. town.."

Zary wheedles, "annoying folks and non annoying folks, got some tinkering things?"

Zary's elongated ears begin to twitch.

Thurfel says, "He reminds me of a small dog in the midst of a field of large ones, barking his head off."

Chayy whispers, "i tryed to introduce my self to this Thurfel but i guess i am below his notic"

Chayy shrugs.

Xatier appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Angelrise grins at Zary.

Alex says, "You remind me of the same thing.."

You whisper quietly to Chayy, "I think is just too much going on..."

Alex says, "only the dog you were was the one in the corner taking the turd."

Jolivette asks, "Takes one to know one I suppose?"

Zary banters, "I will hold all your junk parts if you are to fight."

Aranrhod leans on Xatier.

Zary nods.

You say, "I will try to have Kadesha expel the essence then."

Alex leans back.

Myrefalcon bows to Zary.

Alex chuckles.

You say, "I don't know what will happen though."

Xatier grins at Zary.

Zary nods to Myrefalcon.

Thurfel asks, "Would the kind folks of this town consider that insult enough to take action on?"

Alex says, "god i hope she doesn't expell anything"

Thurfel says, "I do so hate to get a bad name"

Alex says, "last time she did, we had to evacuate the building."

Xatier begins chuckling at Thurfel.

Chayy whispers, "may i join your group... so that i can observer the goings on and help in anyway i can?"

Myrefalcon says, "you already got a bad name"

Dabrezandi whispers, "shall i fog ye to voln, sacred ground an all that"

Xatier says, "Please, one mroe aint gonna do a thing to your rep Thurfel"

Thurfel asks, "Milady, would it bother you if I removed the refuse?"

You whisper quietly to Chayy, "Surely."

Angelrise points at Thurfel.

Alex says, "Thurfel i'm not a bad person."

Angelrise points at you.

You whisper quietly to Dabrezandi, "Nae, thank ye. I was in the temple. Doesn't help."

Alyxandrah just arrived.

Jolivette says, "He's just slightly agitating."

You say, "I don't know him, m'lord."

Iscikella says, "What you say has no meaning to me at all. It is your death I seek."

Angelrise glances at Thurfel.

You clasp a hand over your mouth.

Dabrezandi asks, "thurfel could ye do me a great favor?"

Jolivette chuckles.

Alex says, "if you touch me.."

Myrefalcon says, "duck folks"

Aranrhod blinks at you.

Zary wheedles, "chuckling lady got parts?"

Thurfel asks, "If I touch you what?"

Zary peers quizzically at Jolivette.

(Iscikella looks very upset.)

Xatier chuckles.

Thurfel bows to Alyxandrah.

Jolivette glances at Zary.

Alex asks, "I guess you'll have to see hmm?"

Angelrise rubs you gently.

Aranrhod just tried to pull you towards her!

Thurfel says, "very well, I won't touch you"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Xatier snaps his fingers.

Thurfel points his abalone sceptre at Alex!
Flames and fire explode outward from the sceptre, the heat intense. The raging inferno burns in every direction, then subsides.
Alex just vanished.

Jolivette says, "Go find another person to frantically search for your parts."

Jolivette snorts at Zary.

Angelrise gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Thurfel says, "I'll simply remove him"

Thurfel chuckles.

Thurfel says, "far easier"

Xatier cackles!

You blink.

Angelrise says, "aww leave the little gnomes alone"

Thurfel says, "why do they test me so"

Angelrise rubs Zary gently.

Zary nods to Angelrise.

Jolivette says, "Eh, they smell."

Deschayn asks, "oh, is that the same trick you used to send my arse to terras?"

Jolivette wrinkles her nose.

Deschayn peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Deschayn asks, "in my damn sleep?"

Xatier says, "Ok Thurfel, I must say... thank you. And I really detest having to say that to you"

Zary waves the Clan Winedotter's good luck symbol at Angelrise.

Alyxandrah pokes Deschayn in the ribs.

Ossferatu asks, "free trip to da Isle?"

Thurfel says, "Now, back to the important matters at hand"

You say, "Please realize I am not myself, with some of the things I say."

You blush a delicate shade of pink.

Thurfel says, "We need a cleric of some skil"

Thurfel asks, "is there one here?"

Angelrise says something in guild speak.

Angelrise points at Ossferatu.

Letisha points at Arliquin.

Dabrezandi says, "miracle worker in the cottage"

Angelrise says, "he can excorsice.."

Arliquin peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Aranrhod glances at you.

Ossferatu rolls his eyes.

Angelrise points at Arliquin.

Angelrise points at Ossferatu.

Arliquin waggles his fingers mystically at Thurfel. How nice.

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Arliquin says, "I have some skill, and I am a cleric"

Ossferatu leans on Arliquin.

Arliquin chuckles.

Arliquin points at Ossferatu.

Letisha says, "Arli's cranky enough to be old"

Arliquin says, "so is he"

Alyxandrah grins at Angelrise.

Ossferatu says, "nah im skill liss tart eater"

Thurfel says, "We need to remove the soul from her body, have you any idea how. There is a presence within her."

You lean on Aranrhod.

Arliquin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod rubs you gently.

Myrefalcon says, "we can kill her and see what happens"

Arliquin sniffs at you.

You wring your hands.

Angelrise leans on Arliquin.

Jolivette grins.

Xatier glances at Myrefalcon.

Staraleigh places her hand on her iron Amasalen symbol.

Thurfel says, "I would prefer not to do that"

Aranrhod says, "No"

Letisha shakes her head.

Myrefalcon glances at Xatier.

Xatier says, "Last thing we try"

Aranrhod glances at Myrefalcon.

Dabrezandi says, "nah, she is of voln, that will not help"

Chayy rubs you gently.

Zary just opened a sturdy black canvas pouch.

Eronon asks, "well obviuosly the pressence would be undead mabey repel undead would work ? no?"

Arliquin says, "Hmmm"

Zary put a polished black tegula shell in his black canvas pouch.

Angelrise smirks.

Zary just closed a sturdy black canvas pouch.

Xatier says, "Thurfel has caused enough death, let's try to avoid anymore"

Arliquin says, "gotta think this one through"

Angelrise leans on Arliquin.

Myrefalcon glances at Aranrhod.

Thurfel says, "I do not believe the presence is dead"

Thurfel says, "merely captive"

Letisha peers quizzically at you.

Aranrhod examines her fingernails.

You say, "Aye, but wasn't captive enough."

You wring your hands.

Jolivette squints at Zary.

Myrefalcon says, "if the vessel dies perhaps the essense is released"

Dabrezandi says, "she would have to renounce voln and take the dark path fer death to work for her"

Angelrise rubs you gently.

Aranrhod turns to face you.

Arliquin just touched a delicate alum Andelas symbol.

Angelrise nods to Myrefalcon.

Jolivette just handed Zary some coins.

Aranrhod says, "We will fix it"

Letisha asks, "are you in pain?"

Letisha rubs you gently.

Arliquin kneels down.
Arliquin continues to beseech the gods for mercy and guidance.

Aranrhod says, "Somehow"

You look at Dabrezandi and shake your head.

Aranrhod fidgets.

Zary wheedles, "trying to bribe me?"

Iscikella peers about, a smirk upon her face.

Zary peers quizzically at Jolivette.

Jolivette says, "Melt that and make a part."

Zary's elongated ears begin to twitch.

Arliquin continues to beseech the gods for mercy and guidance.

Angelrise leans on Zary.

Xatier asks, "Well, this essence must be part of the nine from the words which have been uttered by Iscikella... now how did they get in the orb?"

Babbling again, eh?

Arliquin removes a copper Andelas statue from in his black leather satchel.

Myrefalcon gestures at you.
Strands of webbing shoot forth towards you.
CS: +571 - TD: +289 + CvA: +14 + d100: +51 - -5 == +352
Warding failed!
You are firmly webbed in place.

Arliquin raises his Andelas statue skyward!

Thurfel says, "Even in captivity..."

Dabrezandi whispers, "there is a statue of the council, shall we go there?"

Xatier turns an inquisitive ear towards Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "they possess powerful magic."

Dabrezandi asks, "shall we go to the statue of the council?"

Zary wanders off.

Arliquin gestures at you.
Holy water sprays forth and cleanses you! You feel penitent.
A splash of water hits you squarely drenching you from head to toe!

Dabrezandi rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You say, "My head keeps throbbing, Letisha."

Roxana smiles.

Xatier asks, "Did you know they were in that orb Thurfel?"

Chayy says, "bah magiks"

Arliquin continues to beseech the gods for mercy and guidance.

Thurfel says, "Several must have imbued a part of their essence into the orbs."

Angelrise cackles!

Letisha rubs you gently.

Myrefalcon nods to Alyxandrah.

You say, "My eardrum burst before and injured me."

Thurfel says, "I did believe it a possibility"

Thurfel nods.

Arliquin says, "prayer not working"

Arliquin stands up.

You ask, "Several?"

Angelrise says, "try excorsism Arli"

Arliquin glances at a copper Andelas statue.

Xatier asks, "Then why would you let her carry that with her?"

Thurfel nods to you.

The webs dissolve from around you.

Xatier peers quizzically at Thurfel.

You say, "Aye, it sounded like more than one speaking."

You say, "When it spoke."

Thurfel says, "I asked her to rid herself of it"

You wring your hands.

Xatier sighs.

Thurfel says, "I feared the danger, and the danger is here"

Thurfel says, "Now.."

Xatier glances at you.

Jolivette smirks.

Aranrhod says, "Stop doing that to her when all it is so far is words..."

Thurfel says, "I have no clue how to aid her, and fear she may attack me at any time"

Thurfel says, "it would not be her attacking me"

Arliquin recites:
"Andelas,Lord of Cats and of the feral hunt
grant me your whim to rid this soul of outside influence"

Jolivette chuckles.

Arliquin kneels down.

Roxana asks, "The gnomes I saw last night are dangerous?"

Arliquin continues to beseech the gods for mercy and guidance.

Aranrhod leans forward.

Xatier asks, "But the question is... would you attack her?"

Xatier peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Dabrezandi says, "well, sanct this place one of ye cloth clutchers"

You say, "I am sure would be much stronger than me..."

Arliquin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel says, "I wonder if they are in league with the sorcerors"

You blink at Thurfel.

Kistari blinks at Thurfel.

Alyxandrah raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Alyxandrah laughs!

Chayy says, "you underestimate your own power and will m'lady"

You ask, "In league with sorcerers?"

Jolivette laughs softly, trying to hide her amusement.

Deschayn asks, "oh geez are we still on that?"

Chayy bows to you.

Thurfel nods to you.

Xatier asks, "What sorcerors you speak of?"

Xatier peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "what better time to wield whatever little power they have"

Kistari asks, "Now why would I wanna organize anything with the gnomes?"

Arliquin says, "there was some warmth ... maybe we need more clergy, in union to remove the offending spirit "

You ask, "Why would they be? Could the sorcerers free them?"

Thurfel says, "the sorcerors attempting to take over this town"

Kistari rolls her eyes.

Dabrezandi asks, "maybe 9 more clerics?"

Dabrezandi grins.

Thurfel asks, "surely you've seen the fortress they've built?"

Aranrhod says, "All of them I think..."

Arliquin says, "Hmm, I need to retive my tools"

Aranrhod nods to Xatier.

Chayy asks, "sorcserer take over my town?"

Aranrhod snickers.

Xatier says, "Nyah I have not."

Eronon says, "ohh yes i be some sorcer summed a demon onto her"

Xatier grins at Aranrhod.

Chayy says, "bah, not while i am around"

Chayy whistles tunelessly to himself.

Thurfel whispers, "I feel so helpless!"

Angelrise rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Eronon says, "ohh wait they dont have that spell yet"

Eronon chuckles.

Jolivette says, "I find that idea thoroughly amusing."

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Please understand, if something happens, is not me. I have little control of my hands currently."

Arliquin put a copper Andelas statue in his crimson silk cloak.

Myrefalcon whispers, "sorry I can't stay....sorry I was absolutely no help"

Roxana says, "That sounds like they are up to something"

Roxana nods.

Arliquin stands up.

Thurfel nods to you.

Kistari says, "I think somone woke up with a bad case of the paranoids. "

Angelrise gestures at you.
Holy water sprays forth and cleanses you! You feel penitent.
A splash of water hits you squarely drenching you from head to toe!

Angelrise cackles!

Arliquin says, "I'll be back, I need some tools from my locker"

Arliquin's group just went east.

Dabrezandi leans against an ice statue.

Iscikella laughs loudly.

(Iscikella wipes the water from her eyes.)

Angelrise begins pouting.

You clasp a hand over your mouth.

Xatier rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Angelrise rubs you gently.

Neava rubs you gently.

A tiny bit of blood begins to drip from Iscikella's eye.

Aranrhod says, "We need a cleric"

Xatier asks, "If they can speak through her, can this essence also instill thier power of magick through her Thurfel?"

You gasp.

Aranrhod glances at you.

Alyxandrah blinks at you.

Jolivette grins coldly, her eyes reflecting no emotion.

Thurfel says, "well, yes and no"

Alex suddenly fades into view.

Alex gestures at Thurfel.
The ground beneath Thurfel begins to boil violently!
Thurfel dodges out of the way!
The ground then quickly cools.

Alex gestures at Thurfel.
The ground beneath Thurfel begins to boil violently!
Thurfel dodges out of the way!
The ground then quickly cools.

Alex gestures at Thurfel.
The ground beneath Thurfel begins to boil violently!
Thurfel dodges out of the way!
The ground then quickly cools.

Alex gestures at Thurfel.
The ground beneath Thurfel begins to boil violently!
Thurfel dodges out of the way!
The ground then quickly cools.

Alex gestures at Thurfel.
The ground beneath Thurfel begins to boil violently!
Thurfel dodges out of the way!
The ground then quickly cools.

Alex gestures at Thurfel.
Nothing happens.

Thurfel says, "She might have it's ability"

(Iscikella wipes the blood away with the back of her hand.)

Alyxandrah glances at Alex.

Alex gestures at Thurfel.
The ground beneath Thurfel begins to boil violently!
Thurfel dodges out of the way!
The ground then quickly cools.

Alex gestures at Thurfel.
The ground beneath Thurfel begins to boil violently!
Thurfel dodges out of the way!
The ground then quickly cools.

Alex gestures at Thurfel.
The ground beneath Thurfel begins to boil violently!
Thurfel dodges out of the way!
The ground then quickly cools.

Alex gestures at Thurfel.
The ground beneath Thurfel begins to boil violently!
Thurfel dodges out of the way!
The ground then quickly cools.

Alex gestures at Thurfel.
The ground beneath Thurfel begins to boil violently!
Thurfel dodges out of the way!
The ground then quickly cools.

Jolivette shifts her eyes to Alex.

Xatier snickers.

Ossferatu gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Ossferatu gestures.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

Alex says, "Yer lucky"

Thurfel sighs.

Thurfel asks, "lucky?"

Alyxandrah says in Elven, "Alex, cease."

Alex nods to Thurfel.

You exclaim, "Stop!"

Chayy says, "your gona get ya self killed Alex"

Alex says, "the gods granted you immunity to my boils."

You sense Kadesha looking in on you.

Ossferatu glances at Alex.

You bury your face in your hands.

Jolivette rolls her eyes.

Deschayn says, "apparantly im not the only one that would like to end thurfels career"

Xatier rubs you gently.

Thurfel says, "methinks the remainder of the folks are unlucky that you are among them"

Lady Kadesha just arrived.

Alyxandrah glances at Deschayn.

Kistari nods to Deschayn.

Dabrezandi says, "someone sanct this place like i said earlier"

Xatier just hugged Kadesha.

You exclaim, "Kadesha!"

Dabrezandi grumbles.

You try to pull Kadesha towards you.

Kadesha just tried to pull you towards her!

You exclaim, "The sphere shattered!"

You exclaim, "It's in me!"

Kadesha just hugged Xatier.

Xatier says, "Kade, Iscikella needs help"

Neava says, "it is sancted"

You exclaim, "The essence!"

Thurfel says, "Alex, I would advise you to find somewhere else to go"

Ossferatu asks, "do wish to kill us all Alex?"

Angelrise flails her arms about.

Aranrhod just hugged Kadesha.

Neava just hugged Kadesha.

Ruga says, "The sorcerer's guild has to stay in tact."

Xatier examines his fingernails.

Dabrezandi says, "i says we take her to statue of the council"

Alex says, "No, I wish to kill thurfel for how he treats everyone."

Aranrhod leans on Xatier.

Chayy says, "why would sorcerers wana rule Icemule"

Chayy squints at Thurfel.

Roxana rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Alyxandrah peers quizzically at Alex.

Kadesha asks, "wha hapent?"

Thurfel says, "I believe you attacked me child"

Alex says, "he owes me money"

Alex nods.

Kistari says, "Most of us dont Chayy."

Ruga says, "Thurfel is lyin"

You exclaim, "It shattered!"

Angelrise cocks her head at Kadesha.

You exclaim, "The sphere!"

Aranrhod says, "Kadesha"

Alex says, "You initiated the attack"

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Ruga says, "we not takin over"

Alex says, "idjit."

Aranrhod says, "She needs your help"

You say, "And a mist came out of it."

Chayy asks, "Thurfel?"

You say, "And burned me."

Thurfel says, "we have far more important things to deal with at the moment Alex"

Thurfel says, "begone"

You say, "And now is inside me."

You say, "Controlling much of what I do."

You say, "And say."

Kadesha glances at you with a concerned expression, checking for injuries.

Alex leans back.

You say, "And my head keeps throbbing."

Kadesha bites her lip.

Chayy asks, "Thurfel? why would sorcerers wana rule Icemule?"

Dabrezandi says, "and blood fell from yer eyes"

Roxana asks, "Well, what do you suggest needs to be done Thurfel?"

Dabrezandi nods to you.

Alex says, "You will not command me what to do."

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Alyxandrah leans against an ice statue.

Angelrise grins at Kadesha.

Thurfel asks, "Kadesha, you are a cleric of note?"

Kadesha furrows her brow.

Eronon says, "dont be silly thurfel sorcerers allready own this town"

Aranrhod turns to face Kadesha.

Aranrhod asks, "Can you help?"

You say, "Aye, that she is."

Aranrhod peers quizzically at Kadesha.

You nod.

Kadesha says, "I''"

Dabrezandi asks, "eronon ye selling out?"

Aranrhod nods.

Thurfel bows to Kadesha.

Kadesha says, "don't know"

Dabrezandi leans against an ice statue.

Letisha says, "Arli is getting his tools"

Kadesha curtsies to Thurfel.

Thurfel asks, "what would you suggest we do Kadesha?"

Aranrhod says, "I think you can"

Aranrhod nods to Kadesha.

Xatier says, "Kadesha, Iscikella just had blod drip from her eyes... she needs help fast dear."

You say, "M'lord Thurfel says a cleric might be able to help, but he is not sure."

Kadesha says, "I have never encountered the likes of this before"

Letisha says, "I hope this doesn't hurt"

Alyxandrah nods to Thurfel.

Chayy says, "but of course a mighty wizard like Thurfel don have to pay any attention to a simple warrior"

Chayy shrugs.

Ruga says, "I suggest everyone lives in harmony"

Ruga cackles!

A wave of power flows out of Kadesha and toward Iscikella who is surrounded by a soft white light.

Roxana says, "That never works"

Roxana begins chuckling at Ruga.

Alex says, "Thurfel, the sorcs are going to ruin the town, i know for a fact one of their high leaders plans on.. killing everyone.."

Kadesha asks, "Iscikella?"

Kadesha rubs you gently.

Alyxandrah glances at Alex.

You ask, "Aye?"

Ruga shifts his eyes to Alex.

Alex says, "yeah thats it. now go show everyone your godlyness and... go blow it up."

(Iscikella looks upset.)

Kadesha asks, "does that hurt?"

Chayy shakes his head.

A wave of power flows out of Kadesha and toward Iscikella who is surrounded by a soft white light.

Angelrise rubs you gently.

Ruga pokes Alex in the ribs.

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Alex rolls his eyes.

You look at Kadesha and shake your head.

Ruga says, "We don't want him hurtin the sorcerer's guild"

You say, "Nae doesn't."

Tungi shrills, "Hellos!"

You say, "But the essence hurts."

Roxana says, "Pah, just kick them when they are busy waggling their hands...no big threat"

A wave of power flows out of Dabrezandi and toward Iscikella who is surrounded by a soft white light.

You say, "My head..."

Ruga glances at Tungi.

Roxana waves her hand in a dismissive gesture.

Angelrise exclaims, "gnomes!"

Alyxandrah says, "Hello Tungi."

Alex says, "You're nothing Thurfel."

Xatier smiles at Tungi.

Angelrise just kissed Tungi on the nose.

(Iscikella puts her hands to her head.)

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Roxana raises her fist defiantly.

Tungi blinks at Thurfel.

Alex says, "and you owe me money"

Angelrise nods to Kadesha.

Alex says, "so pay up."

Ruga says, "Thurfel if I was you, I'd be more worried about the gnomes takin' over"

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Ruga nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel asks, "gnomes?"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Who is this Alex who has so much to say?"

Ruga nods to Thurfel.

Ruga points at Tungi.

Tungi trundles over to Thurfel and peers up at him.

Thurfel says, "he is some clown milady"

Tungi cocks her head at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "lost from a circus I believe"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Kadesha asks, "Iscikella?"

Thurfel says, "what is this talk of gnomes"

Chayy shrugs.

Kadesha asks, "and, Thurfel?"

Angelrise points at Tungi.

Kadesha begins to twitch.

Ruga says, "Gnomes are takin over. Tungi right there is one of them"

Neava says, "there everywere"

Ruga exclaims, "Kill the gnomes!"

Dabrezandi says, "gnomes be lookin fer machine parts"

Tungi banters, "Tungi gnome."

Tungi taps herself on the chest.

Jolivette says, "They smell but I figure they are helping to pick up the metal junk lying around the towns."

You say, "They have been collecting things, the gnomes."

Tungi blinks at Ruga.

Eronon says, "there all over this town"

Dabrezandi points at Tungi.

Angelrise exclaims, "no don't!"

Thurfel exclaims, "heh!"

Tungi shrills, "Tungi not fer killing!"

Angelrise exclaims, "don't kill the gnomes!"

Ruga shifts his eyes to Tungi.

Angelrise wails!

Tungi shifts her eyes to Ruga.

Ruga exclaims, "You have poluted the town!"

Seamare says, "Perhaps even the mighty Thurfel could have learned from the tale."

Xatier grins at Tungi.

Thurfel says, "I've seen gnomes"

Ruga grins at Tungi.

Thurfel chuckles.

You say, "Some of them are rather sweet."

Richlynn says, "They are building an Airship as most of you should know."

Alyxandrah nods to you.

You say, "Quay kept hugging my boot."

Angelrise nods to you.

Thurfel says, "they make stuff that falls apart the first time you use it"

Tungi grins mischieviously.

Xatier moves to stand in front of Tungi.

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Tungi's elongated ears begin to twitch.

Ruga says, "That's what they want you to think. All sweet, until they get ahead, and then they crush ya."

Thurfel says, "gnomish swords crack on the first swing"

Thurfel chuckles.

Tungi blinks at Thurfel.

Jolivette chuckles.

Seamare says, "As do halfling heads."

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Chayy chuckles.

Seamare nods to Thurfel.

Dabrezandi says, "they are here to seek revenge fer us killin their kin the cave gnomes, but we dont know that yet"

Kadesha rubs you gently.

Dabrezandi whistles tunelessly to himself.

Angelrise glances at Thurfel.

Deschayn chuckles.

Angelrise rubs Tungi gently.

Roxana says, "An airship... that sounds absurd. They should be building a bathtub"

Alyxandrah bites her lip.

Tungi plops down in Thurfel's lap and stares up at him, obviously entranced.

Kadesha asks, "Iscikella are you in pain?"

Ruga says, "Gnome legs are good for dinner"

(Roxana sniffs the air)

You say, "Just my head, Kadesha."

You say, "Keeps throbbing."

Thurfel says, "If you spend your silver on a gnomish creation, you might as well just toss it in a well"

Xatier begins chuckling at Tungi.

Ruga asks, "Save the town and have a good dinner. What more could you want?"

You say, "And my eardrum burst before."

Seamare says, "As are halfling livers."

Aranrhod picks up a rose-marrow potion.

You say, "And then my eye was bleeding."

Ruga says, "Don't be fooled"

Ruga nods to Thurfel.

Angelrise cocks her head at Kadesha.

Aranrhod offers you a rose-marrow potion. Enter ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.

A tiny wisp of smoke begins to curl about Iscikella's body.

Tungi tugs on Thurfel's sleeve, waiting for his attention.

You grimace.

Ruga says, "She tryin to use her wicked ways to win you over."

Xatier glances at you.

Dabrezandi says, "actually, thurfel, its a clan war, different clans racing to get more parts than the other"

Angelrise rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You say, "Now that hurts."

Aranrhod says, "Might help"

Offer declined.

Thurfel peers at Tungi

Kadesha glances over at you and winces.

Ruga says, "Then before you know it, it becomes Tungi's Island"

Seamare asks, "So Thurfel, what brings you to town?"

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Thurfel asks, "you wish a silver or something?"

Kadesha gestures and utters a phrase of magic.

You furrow up your face and wince.

Aranrhod sighs.

Alex says, "the things i could do to help you"

Kadesha reaches out and holds your hand.

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Tungi give Thurfel a wide yellow grin.

Alyxandrah chuckles.

Kadesha asks, "Iscikella, Thurfel?"

Ruga groans at Tungi.

Tungi shrills, "Nos... Tungi want say Hellos!"

Thurfel begins chuckling at Alyxandrah.

Xatier points at Tungi.

Xatier says, "I like her"

Eronon is admiring Tungi.

Kadesha asks, "Thurfel?"

Xatier smiles at Tungi.

Thurfel nods to Kadesha.

Tungi's elongated ears begin to twitch.

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Alyxandrah smiles at Thurfel.

Seamare shrugs.

Seamare mutters halflings.

Tungi shifts her eyes to Thurfel.

Kadesha says, "if the essence left Iscikella, where then would it go? then"

Alex says, "me"

Thurfel says, "hmm, well"

Nickidemus asks, "anyone going to the landing?"

Alex nods to Kadesha.

Xatier raises an eyebrow.

Dabrezandi says, "nickidemus, ask thurfel real nice, maybe he send ye there"

Roxana smiles softly, obviously thinking fondly of something.

Thurfel nods to Ruga.

Chayy rubs you gently.

Angelrise smirks.

Thurfel says, "that is a good question"

Aranrhod fidgets.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Krisenfest.

Thurfel says, "two things could happen"

Krisenfest says, "Hi love"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "three perhaps"

Krisenfest just kissed Roxana.

Xatier says, "I thought the same, and fear it will go into another"

Roxana beams!

Roxana just hugged Krisenfest.

Thurfel says, "it may disipate"

Roxana says, "Hello dear"

Thurfel says, "it may return to its host body"

Ruga glances at Tungi.

Thurfel says, "or it may simply take over another one of you"

Alex says, "Or it goes into me"

Roxana says, "The town seems to be in danger..."

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Roxana shivers.

Jolivette raises an eyebrow.

Angelrise squints at Thurfel.

Ruga says, "I could take her"

Ruga grins.

Aranrhod joins Kadesha's group.

Neava says, "it may go into you"

Chayy asks, "could it prehaps take another body?"

Krisenfest says, "Oh?"

Krisenfest peers quizzically at Roxana.

You say, "That is what I was afraid of..."

You sigh.

Angelrise begins chuckling at Chayy.

Letisha says, "Junis was looking for you M'Lady"

Letisha smiles at Kadesha.

Dabrezandi says, "and died"

Ruga says, "How about Icemule make peace with the Sorcerers."

Letisha nods.

Kadesha asks, "who is the host body?"

Letisha says, "twice"

Krisenfest asks, "What's going on?"

Kadesha rubs you gently.

Aranrhod glances at you.

Xatier points at you.

Aranrhod says, "She is"

You say, "The actual one of the nine, Kadesha, or several of them."

Chayy leans on his falchion.

Aranrhod nods to Kadesha.

Thurfel says, "Kadesha, if you have ideas, I would like to hear them"

Kadesha says, "thats what I meant"

Dabrezandi says, "gnomes are invading us peacefully and iscikella's been posessed"

Alex says, "ive got an idea"

Alex nods to Thurfel.

Kadesha says, "I was jes called, am trying to think"

Kadesha says, "uh"

Angelrise nods to Dabrezandi.

Krisenfest says, "Ah, I see"

Xatier says, "From what she has uttered.... it must be of the nine, how many of them we nyah know"

Chayy says, "peacefil gnome invasion"

Kadesha says, "I do have one idea"

Chayy chuckles.

Thurfel nods to Kadesha.

You say, "I know is of the nine."

Krisenfest asks, "Possessed by evil spirits?"

Krisenfest glances at you.

Xatier leans on his staff.

Thurfel narrows his eyes.

(Iscikella rubs her throbbing temples.)

Kadesha says, "but I think it would not be popular"

Thurfel says, "I will be back"

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Flames leap about Thurfel.

Xatier says, "We're trying to avoid that kade"

Aranrhod says, "Iscikella...take a potion"

Xatier leans on Kadesha.

Tungi rolls away from Thurfel, barely missing the flames.

Ossferatu says, "and poof gone"

Alyxandrah smiles at Tungi.

Tungi banters, "Sos..."

Tungi rocks back on her heels.

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow.

You exclaim, "It's all my fault!"

Krisenfest says, "Maybe we could build something to defend town"

Ruga glances at Tungi.

You lean on Kadesha.

Krisenfest pokes his finger at a copper-lined spiral miter gear.

You weep softly, quiet tears falling from your eyes.

Tungi wheedles, "Anyones got junk for Tungi?"

Chayy says, "and intreasting wizard... as wizards go"

Ruga says, "I don't trust little squatty women"

Chayy rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Kadesha rubs you gently.

Tungi stares at Krisenfest.

Aranrhod sighs.

Tungi banters, "Oooos yous trade Tungi gem for dats"

Letisha says, "careful.. you'll melt the statue"

Tungi cocks her head at Krisenfest.

Letisha shakes her head.

Kadesha whispers, "Thurfel returnin?"

You say, "My hand keeps flexing..."

Arliquin just arrived.

Krisenfest asks, "Hmm, what kind of gem?"

Krisenfest peers quizzically at Tungi.

Angelrise rubs you gently.

Aranrhod says, "Nothing mechanincal...though you might want to make soup out of it"

Tungi rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod taps a moldy bone.

You whisper quietly to Kadesha, "Said he was. So I will wait a bit."

Tungi removes a checkered chiton shell from in her black canvas pouch.

Tungi shows Krisenfest her chiton shell.

Arliquin idly picks at some dark crimson-lined robes.

Alex says, "where'd thurfel go"

Tungi shrills, "This one of Tungi good shells!"

Angelrise whispers, "how did the spirit reach you?"

Kadesha whispers, "wheres the sphere? or bag that held it?"

Tungi shrills, "Plus... Tungi trow dis in!"

Tungi removes a speckled conch shell from in her black canvas pouch.

Arliquin removes a white ceremonial candle from in his drawstring bag.

Chayy says, "i ate um"

Tungi shrills, "Two shells fer one gear!"

Arliquin carefully places his ceremonial candle on the ground.

Kistari says, "Who knows.. he's old and senile."

Tungi nods to Krisenfest.

Arliquin removes some crimson blood incense from in his drawstring bag.

Aranrhod grins.

Arliquin carefully places his blood incense on the ground.

Xatier grins at Tungi.

You whisper quietly to Kadesha, "The sphere is gone. Broken. the bag is still here but all that is in it is the magic rod I carried to dispell it."

Alex says, "ack a gnome"

Ruga says, "bargaining with a gnome. what next"

Richlynn says, "If flames were to appear all around me and I disappeared, I'd hate to think where I went."

Arliquin removes a raven's feather from in his crimson silk cloak.

Tungi cocks her head at Krisenfest.

Alex says, "I have an offer for you"

Alex nods to Tungi.

You whisper quietly to Angelrise, "The divining sphere broke in its bag and the essence came out as a mist and entered me."

Tungi wheedles, "Whats?"

Kadesha whispers, "ya waved the rod at the sphere?"

A small breeze blows through the area, a dustdevil in its midst.

Xatier points at Tungi.

Arliquin removes a rose-embossed sterling silver chalice from in his drawstring bag.

Krisenfest says, "Hmm... looks interesting, but I got a few of those"

Aranrhod smiles.

Krisenfest rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Xatier grins at Aranrhod.

Letisha says, "Arli's in his working clothes"

Alex rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Tungi rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Alyxandrah gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Thurfel begins to take shape.

Xatier says, "I want one"

Arliquin asks, "dust devil?"

Xatier nods to Aranrhod.

Tungi put a speckled conch shell in her black canvas pouch.

Jolivette chuckles.

Letisha smiles.

Tungi removes a small crystal-spoked wheel from in her black canvas pouch.

Iscikella chants an arcane phrase.

Neava nods to Arliquin.

Dabrezandi says, "barter with the clans, there are several clans lookin for machine parts"

Tungi shows Krisenfest her crystal-spoked wheel.

Tungi banters, "This a good gems."

Chayy says, "are them gnomes still here? thought they would be off building more junk"

You whisper quietly to Kadesha, "Never had a chance. I didn't have the sphere out. I was foraging for machine parts for the gnomes. Was in the clothier and I heard glass shattering and there was pain at my side, and then the mist."

Alex asks, "you gnomes good at making toys?"

Alyxandrah sighs.

Alex peers quizzically at Tungi.

Jolivette raises an eyebrow.

Aranrhod blinks at you.

Aranrhod says, "Kadesha"

Alex says, "feel like making one"

Krisenfest asks, "What do you need it for anyways?"

Letisha put a black ceremonial candle in her vruul skin hip pack.

Alex nods to Tungi.

Iscikella points at the dustdevil and gestures.

Krisenfest smiles at Tungi.

Tungi shrills, "So Tungi can builds!"

Xatier blinks.

Aranrhod says, "Something hast to be done"

Alyxandrah blinks at you.

You clasp a hand over your mouth.

Neava gasps.

Kadesha blinks.

Angelrise rubs you gently.

Xatier says, "hmmm..."

Tungi wheedles, "Please?"

Alex exclaims, "I want a toy build by the gnome tungi!"

The dust devil scatters to the wind. You hear an angry yell of defiance, then silence.

Alex begins pouting.

(Arliquin dips the feather into the chalice in his hand, then leans down and begins to paint a circle around Iscikella)

Letisha offers Tungi a spool of slender black wire.

Chayy mutters under his breath.

Alyxandrah blinks.

Tungi blinks at Letisha.

Aranrhod asks, "Do you see how it is advancing?"

Tungi banters, "Ooos"

Krisenfest says, "I risked my life for this up in the rift"

Angelrise gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Chayy smiles at you.

Tungi put a checkered chiton shell in her black canvas pouch.

Arliquin kneels down.

Kadesha gestures at you.
Nothing happens.

Tungi accepts Letisha's slender black wire.

Alyxandrah peers quizzically at you.

Kadesha gestures and utters a phrase of magic.

Kadesha gestures at you.
Holy water sprays forth and cleanses you! You feel penitent.
A splash of water hits you squarely drenching you from head to toe!

Letisha says, "to build"

Tungi just hugged Letisha.

Tungi beams!

Letisha smiles.

Letisha just hugged Tungi.

You say, "I think it sent Thurfel away..."

Krisenfest shows Tungi his spiral miter gear.

Tungi put a spool of slender black wire in her black canvas pouch.

Tungi cocks her head at Krisenfest.

You say, "I don't know what is doing."

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Neava rubs you gently.

Alex offers Tungi a mud-covered toy zombie.

Tungi wheedles, "Tungi offer yous two shells..... please?"

Aranrhod says, "Temple I think"

Letisha nods.

Angelrise smirks.

Tungi declines Alex's offer.

Tungi just tickled Alex.

Alex mutters under his breath.

Chayy asks, "shells?"

Alex drops a mud-covered toy zombie.

(Arliquin lights the candle , then th incense on the ground, then begins soft prayers)

Arliquin lights the ceremonial candle, which flickers and begins to burn.

Letisha says, "two shells"

Iscikella says, "I did not think it to be that easy."

Arliquin continues to beseech the gods for mercy and guidance.

Alex asks, "so your too good for my zombie?"

Alex frowns.

Tungi banters, "Nos..."

You gasp.

Ruga removes a tall glass of pink love potion from in his dark storage sack.

Ruga shows Tungi his pink love potion.

Tungi banters, "Tungi no want make it messy."

Dabrezandi leans against an ice statue.

Tungi pokes Alex in the ribs.

Krisenfest says, "Maybe you can sell me your parts? I'm working on building something too"

You clasp a hand over your mouth.

Krisenfest grins at Tungi.

Angelrise rubs you gently.

Tungi looks over at Krisenfest and shakes her head.

Alex cackles!

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

You fidget.

Tungi banters, "Tungi needs'em."

Iscikella grimaces in pain, her face twisted in agony.

Angelrise's jaw drops.

Letisha nods.

Angelrise says, "she's in pain"

Deschayn says, "Be well Ms. mageheart, til our paths cross again"

Aranrhod says, "Kadesha"

Xatier rubs you gently.

Chayy whispers, "perhaps we could go to the alter and see if the lady of wisdom has any answer"

Deschayn gazes fondly at Alyxandrah.

Krisenfest exclaims, "Me too!"

Jolivette grins.

Chayy smiles.

Deschayn gazes up into the heavens.

Ruga asks, "What are you building that you need so many levers?"

Aranrhod says, "Do something"

Krisenfest points at himself.

Deschayn just went west.

Letisha says, "something's happening"

Angelrise nods to Letisha.

Letisha kneels down.

Alex says, "let's run off together"

Tungi shrills, "Tungi want build BIG toy!"

Alex nods to Tungi.

You say, "Such pain..."

Alyxandrah mutters ex's.

Alyxandrah ducks her head.

You gasp.

Ruga asks, "Big toy that will destroy a town?"

A small draft catches the flame of a white ceremonial candle and it flickers brightly.

Ruga squints at Tungi.

Kadesha says, "I honestly do not know specific what to do"

Tungi blinks at Ruga.

Neava rubs you gently.

Tungi furrows her brow.

Tungi shrills, "Nos!"

Ruga says, "Don't lie."

Chayy rubs you gently.

Kadesha rubs you gently.

Ruga glances at Tungi.

Krisenfest says, "I wanna build a little toy"

Angelrise rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Tungi shrills, "Tungi no lie!"

Tungi glares at Ruga.

Jolivette gazes into the flickering flame of a white ceremonial candle, lost in thought.

Ruga says, "You get all shrill like when you lie"

Aranrhod says, "Well...go to the temple I think"

Ruga glares at Tungi.

Alex asks, "you build a big toy for me right?"

Alex smiles at Tungi.

Aranrhod says, "To start"

(Arliquin mutters prayers to the gods, praying for the spirit of presence in Iscikella to be removed)

Krisenfest says, "Something that will hold about twenty or thirty gnomes"

Angelrise glances at Ruga.

Alex offers Tungi a butterfly clasped dice pouch.

Chayy says, "bah they don wana destroy us, just take all are money prolly"

Alex says, "use the materials it has"

Chayy chuckles.

Krisenfest smirks.

Aranrhod says, "Something has to be done"

Angelrise says, "you're mean to the cute little gnomes"

Jolivette traces the lines of her symbol of Eorgina.

Angelrise peers quizzically at Ruga.

Tungi pokes Alex in the ribs.

Tungi shrills, "No Nos... yous keep!"

Alex exclaims, "take it!"

You lean on Kadesha.

Letisha continues to beseech the gods for mercy and guidance.

Arliquin put a raven's feather in his crimson silk cloak.

Ruga says, "Cute my toe nail."

Alex stares off into space.

Xatier says, "Wonder if you slept her it would slow down the consumption"

Kadesha says, "Iscikella I think we shall go to the altar of Lumnis"

(Alex forces it in her hand.)

Tungi shrills, "Use it to holds all yous parts for Tungi!"

Ruga says, "She is tricking you all, and if you're too blind to see it, good riddens to Icemule."

Angelrise stares off into space.

A white ceremonial candle burns with a warm golden light.

Dabrezandi sings:
"Gnomes were made fer huntin"

Dabrezandi whistles tunelessly to himself.

You nod to Kadesha.

Alex says, "I see"

Lady Kadesha's group just went north.



Button Link to Remainder of Entity Release Log