Eight Names...
Day of the Huntress, day 14 of the month Eorgaen in the year 5101

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is actually the combination of two separate logs from two players, one from Atoyoz's player and one from Iscikella's player. It should be noted, therefore, that in this log the "you" references refer to either of these two characters, as noted in the initital reference.

In these logs, I think the words/actions of the essence in each of the four affected characters (Atoyoz, Iscikella, Tianni, Blizzerdd) is apparent by the context. During the moments when the essence used the voices/bodies of any of these said characters, the players of same had no control of their own characters.
***END NOTE***

This log is from the viewpoint of Atoyoz and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character.

[Rogue Guild, Center Courtyard]
The rough wooden wall of an old warehouse, broken only by the outline of a simple wooden door, bounds the north side of the courtyard. The frosty ground is hard-packed and muddy around the several small tables and chairs that have been arranged near the stone wall of the gaming hall on the south side, where a small well provides a convenient source of water. You also see some scattered dirt, a badly damaged iron trunk, some beautiful iceflowers, an oak barrel and Training Administrator Teagais.
Also here: Lord Jimmye
Obvious paths: east, west.

You ask Teagais for an assignment.

Teagais assays you with a critical eye and says, "Let's find you something to do to earn a rank in Cheap Shot."

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Great Lord Kyrolyn just arrived.

Teagais assays Kyrolyn with a critical eye and says, "Let's find you something to do to earn a rank in Sweep." Teagais gives Kyrolyn some instructions.

You smile at Kyrolyn.

Kyrolyn jumps up and down screaming like a madman!

Kyrolyn grins.

You chuckle at Kyrolyn.

Kyrolyn says, "courtyard, courtyard, courtyard..."

Kyrolyn gazes up into the heavens.

You snicker.

Teagais assays Kyrolyn with a critical eye and says, "Let's find you something to do to earn a rank in Sweep." Teagais gives Kyrolyn some instructions.

You chuckle at Kyrolyn.

Atoyoz begins to chant in an odd language.

You blink.

Jimmye raises an eyebrow in your direction.

You wring your hands.

You say, "uhm...."

Atoyoz says Grehemma, Dirhemma, Grontifar.

Kyrolyn asks, "Howabout....I run an get some critters real quick and then I sweep ya off yer feet?"

Jimmye says, "eh"

Kyrolyn blinks at you.

Jimmye says, "wha tha hell"

You say, "I think I need some help."

Kyrolyn rubs you gently.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Frugus disk, the Jadame disk, the Alamand disk, an arctic fox that is sitting and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Radoria, Grimlin who is sitting, Dubon who is sitting, Nithin who is sitting, Turous, Chomm who is sitting, Frugus who is lying down, Arvael who is sitting, Cyraxm, Reygne who is sitting, Maygog, Jadame, Chava, Stratblaster who is sitting, Ylsbeth, Lord Alamand, Zhalabrette who is sitting, Vrairdrick, Arinthea, Lord Damastis who is sitting.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Kyrolyn whispers, "this the Council?"

You furrow your brow, probably adding a wrinkle or two in the process.

You rub your chin thoughtfully.

Arinthea says, "I am not evil"

Jadame bows to you.

Atoyoz says, "Tonight, we shall rid the world of Thurfel and his minions. tonight, his keep falls."

Arinthea says, "I tried fer a while, but i failed"

You blink.

You exclaim, "No!"

Jimmye whispers, "whats wrong with you"

Arinthea gasps.

Arinthea says, "your the evil one fer sayin that"

Atoyoz snickers and says, "It begins."

You whisper "I've been possessed by one of the council" quietly to Jimmye.

Jimmye says, "shes possessed"

A gentle breeze causes the last of the fog to dissipate.
The area becomes brighter.

You ask, "Why tonight you of the council?"

Jimmye nods to Alamand.

Alamand blinks.

Jimmye says, "she started in tha guild"

Nekales just arrived.
Tianni just arrived.

Alamand sighs.

You exclaim, "Tianni!"

Tianni hugs you.

Nekales just kissed Tianni.

Tianni just kissed Nekales.

You hug Tianni.

Tianni beams!

Tianni just hugged Nekales.

You say, "They are here."

You try to pull Tianni towards you.

Aranrhod just arrived.

Tianni asks, "Who are here?"

Tianni asks, "Who?"

A pained expression crosses Maji's face.

You say, "The council."

Aranrhod put a juicy red apple in her hooded cloak.

Tianni gasps.

Tianni places her hand on her onyx serpent talisman.

Maji's face turns slightly pale.

You hear the voice of Ghrom ask, "they're here where?"

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow.

Nekales smiles at Aranrhod.

You say, "They said it will be tonight."

Tianni's face turns slightly pale.

Aranrhod just hugged Nekales.

Aranrhod hugs you.

You hug Aranrhod.

Tianni just hugged Aranrhod.

Aranrhod says, "Evening"

You say, "They said tonight they will defeat Thurfel."

Raeuko blinks.

A pained expression crosses Maji's face.

You furrow your brow, probably adding a wrinkle or two in the process.

Tianni exclaims, "They will not take the keep!"

Atoyoz says, "The keep is under attack. His troops are routed."

Maji blinks.

You hear the voice of Ghrom ask, "the keep is under attack right now?"

Chayy exclaims, "Ghrom!"

Maji asks, "who's keep?"

You wring your hands.

Atoyoz says, "Thurfel hides like the coward he is."

Chayy exclaims, "get out here!"

Aranrhod searches around for a moment.

Maji asks, "Thurfels?"

Aranrhod blinks at you.

(Maji nods at the shadows.)

Aranrhod says, "Atoyoz"

Lady Iscikella just arrived.

You clasp a hand over your mouth.

Aranrhod asks, "Are you alright?"

You exclaim, "It's not me!"

Aranrhod peers quizzically at you.

Vrairdrick says, "the keep"

Iscikella cocks her head at you.

You flail your arms about.

Iscikella asks, "Something wrong?"

Aranrhod says, "Uh oh"

Great Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

You exclaim, "Iscikella!"

Tianni says, "We should go to the keep"

You try to pull Iscikella towards you.

Iscikella blinks at you.

Iscikella asks, "What's wrong, hon?"

Iscikella rubs you gently.

You exclaim, "They said tonight!"

Nekales says, "they said the keep is under attack"

You say, "Tonight they will defeat Thurfel."

Vrairdrick says, "oh my"

Iscikella cocks her head at you.

You say, "They said his keep is under attack now."

Vrairdrick just hugged Iscikella.

Blizzerdd glances at you.

Iscikella removes a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in her tooled-leather harness.

Tianni frowns.

Iscikella removes a gleaming eonake tower shield from in her tooled-leather harness.

You nod to Blizzerdd.


This log is from the viewpoint of Iscikella and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
Picks up at Iscikella's entry into Town Center in the previous log...
***END NOTE***

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see the Atoyoz disk, the Jadame disk, the Alamand disk, an arctic fox that is sitting and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Tianni, Lady Kisharra, Arinthea, Chayy, Tazelhoffe, Lord Alanus, Maji, Aranrhod, Nekales, Athereon who is lying down, Lord Jimmye, Great Lord Kyrolyn, Lady Atoyoz, Grimlin who is sitting, Nithin who is sitting, Turous, Chomm who is sitting, Arvael who is sitting, Reygne who is sitting, Maygog, Jadame, Chava, Stratblaster who is sitting, Lord Alamand, Zhalabrette who is sitting, Vrairdrick, Lord Damastis who is sitting.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

Atoyoz clasps her hand over her mouth.

Aranrhod asks, "Are you alright?"

Atoyoz exclaims, "It's not me!"

Vrairdrick says, "the keep"

You cock your head at Atoyoz.

Atoyoz flails her arms about.

You ask, "Something wrong?"

Aranrhod says, "Uh oh"

Great Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

Atoyoz exclaims, "Iscikella!"

Tianni says, "We should go to the keep"

Atoyoz just tried to pull you towards her!

You blink at Atoyoz.

Tazelhoffe hugs you.

You ask, "What's wrong, hon?"

You rub Atoyoz.

Atoyoz exclaims, "They said tonight!"

Vrairdrick whispers, "'is the keep under attack?"

Nekales says, "they said the keep is under attack"

Maji says, "eh"

You whisper quietly to Vrairdrick, "No, but apparently will be."

Atoyoz says, "Tonight they will defeat Thurfel."

Vrairdrick says, "oh my"

Aranrhod blinks.

Tianni says, "No they will not."

Tianni stamps her feet with impatience.

You cock your head at Atoyoz.

Atoyoz says, "They said his keep is under attack now."

Vrairdrick hugs you.

Blizzerdd glances at Atoyoz.

Jurican blinks.

You remove a razor-sharp rolaren falchion from in your tooled-leather harness.

Tianni frowns.

You remove a gleaming eonake tower shield from in your tooled-leather harness.

Atoyoz nods to Blizzerdd.

Atoyoz removes a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword from in her black leather thigh-sheath.
Atoyoz slings a black vultite shield off from over her shoulder.

Zhalabrette says in guild speak, "maybe I should go sit at voln"

Vrairdrick recites:
"Ronan! I call on ye to Bless Lady Iscikella, protect her from the evil darkness!"

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at you.

Blizzerdd asks, "What in the world is going on?"

(Vrairdrick touches Iscikella on the forehead)

Alamand blinks.

You whisper quietly to Blizzerdd, "Atoyoz's essence."

Blizzerdd moves to stand in front of Atoyoz.

Atoyoz furrows her brow.

Kisharra glances at Atoyoz.

Atoyoz glances at Blizzerdd.

You ask, "What else did it say, Atoyoz?"

Atoyoz says, "I said some weird things."

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Blizzerdd nods to Atoyoz.

Blizzerdd begins chuckling at Atoyoz.

Atoyoz covers her ears.

You cock your head at Atoyoz.

Kyrolyn squints.

You ask, "Ye allright?"

You ask, "Atoyoz?"

Atoyoz asks, "yes?"

You ask, "Are ye allright?"

Blizzerdd waggles his fingers mystically at Atoyoz. How nice.

Blizzerdd rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Atoyoz says, "I think so."

Tianni asks, "Should se go to the keep?"

You join Blizzerdd.

Aranrhod nods to Tianni.

You say, "Let's go to the keep, hon."

Great Lord Blizzerdd's group just went west.

[Raised Stone Path]
Small flat stones jut from the water, closely spaced such that even a halfling could scamper from rock to rock with no difficulty. The water sloshes gently over the path now and again, briefly covering the stones then sliding effortlessly off the smooth surfaces. You also see a withered halfling zombie.
Also in the room: Great Lord Blizzerdd
Obvious exits: east.

Great Lord Blizzerdd's group just went east.

[Raised Stone Path]
The water swells and ebbs in an easy, soft rhythm, occasionally slopping over the sides of the smooth stone path that pokes up from the clear, dark surface of the underground lake. From time to time, a small splash breaks the water, ripples gliding away from the obvious point of disturbance. You also see a withered halfling zombie.
Also in the room: Great Lord Blizzerdd
Obvious exits: west, northeast.

A withered halfling zombie shambles in!

Blizzerdd asks, "eh?"

A withered halfling zombie claws at Blizzerdd!
AS: +205 vs DS: +554 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +96 = -230
A clean miss.

A withered halfling zombie claws at you!
AS: +207 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +8 = -308
A clean miss.

You blink.

A withered halfling zombie claws at Blizzerdd!
AS: +205 vs DS: +554 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +76 = -250
A clean miss.

Blizzerdd says, "Um I better get spelled up first"

A withered halfling zombie tries to bite Blizzerdd!
AS: +197 vs DS: +554 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +73 = -260
A clean miss.

Blizzerdd cackles!

A withered halfling zombie tries to bite Blizzerdd!
AS: +203 vs DS: +554 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +18 = -309
A clean miss.

A withered halfling zombie claws at you!
AS: +207 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +65 = -251
A clean miss.

Tianni's group just arrived.

Atoyoz removes a small statue from in her spidersilk cloak.

Tianni's group just went northeast.

You say, "Halfling zombies on Thurfel's Island."

Blizzerdd asks, "You staying?"

A withered halfling zombie claws at you!
AS: +205 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +29 = -289
A clean miss.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"Halfling zombies on Thurfel's Island."

A withered halfling zombie claws at you!
AS: +207 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +43 = -273
A clean miss.

Blizzerdd says, "I gonna get spelled"

Great Lord Blizzerdd's group just went northeast.

[Subterranean Island, Rocky Spit]
As the island comes to an end, the spit disappears into a line of stones. They offer footing out into the lake a ways, a natural pier with no boats to dock. Every now and then a small wave washes over them, making you think twice about heading too far out. Who knows what manner of great reptilian beast might frequent this cavern? You also see some rough stepping stones.
Also in the room: Great Lord Blizzerdd, Lord Alanus, Maji
Obvious exits: northwest.

Iscikella says, "Nobody to defend the keep. Thurfel's keep will be nothing more than bricks and dust."

You clasp a hand over your mouth.

Great Lord Blizzerdd just went northwest.

You flail your arms about.

[Raised Stone Path]
Small flat stones jut from the water, closely spaced such that even a halfling could scamper from rock to rock with no difficulty. The water sloshes gently over the path now and again, briefly covering the stones then sliding effortlessly off the smooth surfaces.
Also in the room: Lord Alanus, Maji
Obvious exits: east.

Alanus says, "heh"

Maji's group just went east.

The sense of peace and security passes away from the area.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
"My essence is saying keep will fall too, Atoyoz."

[Thurfel's Island]
A simple path of smooth, flat stones leads off into the water to the southwest, ending here on a clean, white sandy beach. Small footprints lead in all directions, their paths crossing and recrossing dozens of times before leading off to the north. You also see a withered halfling zombie, a plain brass trunk, a withered halfling zombie, a withered halfling zombie who appears rather calm, a withered halfling zombie who appears rather calm, a withered halfling zombie who appears rather calm, a withered halfling zombie who appears rather calm, the Atoyoz disk and a withered halfling zombie who appears rather calm.
Also in the room: Aranrhod, Lord Nekales, Tianni
Obvious exits: north, southwest.

A withered halfling zombie tries to bite you!
AS: +148 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +52 = -326
A clean miss.

A withered halfling zombie tries to bite Tianni!
AS: +185 vs DS: +256 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +4 = -34
A clean miss.

Atoyoz leaps from hiding to attack!
Atoyoz swings a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword at a withered halfling zombie!
AS: +241 vs DS: +105 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +33 = +206
... and hits for 64 points of damage!
Awesome shot skewers skull! The halfling zombie blinks once and falls quite dead!
You hear a sound like a weeping child as a white glow separates itself from the halfling zombie's body as it rises, disappearing into the heavens.
The halfling zombie falls to the ground, a lifeless lump of flesh.

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"think this is it folks? Stay resolute"

[Thurfel's Island]
A very large statue of a very squat halfling has been constructed on the tip of the island. It stands upon a pedestal of polished pink coral, and is made completely from eroded chunks of seaglass. In spite of the odd material used to create the artwork, the piece is quite detailed. You also see a withered halfling zombie and a withered halfling zombie.
Obvious paths: south, east, northwest.

A withered halfling zombie claws at you!
AS: +201 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +84 = -238
A clean miss.

A withered halfling zombie's eyes flash bright red!
A withered halfling zombie claws at you!
AS: +201 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +80 = -242
A clean miss.

A withered halfling zombie shambles in!

[Thurfel's Island]
Odd tremors at your feet reveal the fearsome power of the lake. Large waves crash onto the beach with a thunderous roar, each new wave exploding in a spray of white surf as it pounds into the trembling sand. The water lingers for but a moment before the water recalls its violent probe. You also see a withered halfling zombie, a withered halfling zombie, a withered halfling zombie, a withered halfling zombie, a withered halfling zombie and a withered halfling zombie.
Obvious exits: west, northeast.

A withered halfling zombie claws at you!
AS: +207 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +34 = -282
A clean miss.

A withered halfling zombie waves his arms around flinging bits of flesh towards you.

A withered halfling zombie claws at you!
AS: +205 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +56 = -262
A clean miss.

A withered halfling zombie points at you and gurgles, "Fresh meat!"

A withered halfling zombie tries to bite you!
AS: +195 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +73 = -258
A clean miss.

A withered halfling zombie tries to bite you!
AS: +195 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +61 = -270
A clean miss.

A withered halfling zombie claws at you!
AS: +201 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +90 = -232
A clean miss.

[Thurfel's Island]
The looming wall of a strange-looking keep has been decorated with an odd assortment of seashells and hollowed coconuts. Perhaps it's just an illusion, but the pattern of shells suggests the shape of a tart. A splintery wooden ladder has been dragged along the sand and discarded. You also see a withered halfling zombie, a deep pink monkey, a withered halfling zombie and a withered halfling zombie.
Obvious exits: west, northeast, southwest.

A withered halfling zombie claws at you!
AS: +201 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +37 + d100 roll: +41 = -281
A clean miss.

A deep pink monkey swings a length of coiled red vine at you!
AS: +70 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +33 = -433
A clean miss.

The monkey does a little back flip and screeches in panic!

A withered halfling zombie's eyes flash bright red!
A withered halfling zombie tries to bite you!
AS: +200 vs DS: +560 with AvD: +34 + d100 roll: +35 = -291
A clean miss.

[Thurfel's Island]
A slate-tiled path leads to a small keep that has been constructed entirely of garishly colored stones. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to this structure, only madness. The only visible entrance to this small castle is through a pink coral portcullis. You also see a withered halfling zombie, a deep pink monkey, a withered halfling zombie and a withered halfling zombie.
Obvious paths: east, west.

A withered halfling zombie shambles in!

[Thurfel's Island]
Tall orange grass shaped in tight spirals covers the fine sand of this beach. The spring-like plants bounce upward with every passing breeze, the motion scattering the many tiny golden butterflies that are flittering about the stalks. You also see a withered halfling zombie and a wooden dock.
Also in the room: Lord Belthania
Obvious exits: east, northwest, southeast.

Lord Belthania just went southeast.

A withered halfling zombie shambles in!

[Thurfel's Keep]
As eclectic and bizarre as this keep might look, it still bears all of the standard protection that any fortress might provide its owner. Passage to or from the outside of the structure is guarded by a sturdy glaes portcullis that has been colored in the wildest pink imaginable. Numerous strands of colorful seashells that have been suspended from the ceiling are all that bar the path into the keep itself.
Obvious paths: east, west.

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"Blessing magic weapons in town center! Come get ready"

You shudder.

You hear the faint thoughts of Tazelhoffe echo in your mind:
"so it starts?"

You say, "Too quiet in here."

You hear the faint thoughts of Turous echo in your mind:
"How tough are the zombies?"

"You shall rule a horde of such troops", whispers the voice within you.

You gasp.

You hear the faint thoughts of Arinthea echo in your mind:
"they make great pets"

You hear the faint thoughts of Tianni echo in your mind:
"Undead invasion on Thurfel's Island"

You hear the faint thoughts of Radoria echo in your mind:
"They seem like the zombies on the farm."

An arctic fox pads into the area.

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"Blessing magic weapons in town center! Come get ready"

You hear the faint thoughts of Maji echo in your mind:
"they stink a lot tho"

There is a twinkle in an arctic fox's eyes.

The voice continues, "We will attack until the keep falls, then we will ruin it from the inside."

You shiver.

You exclaim, "Merciful Lumnis!"

The arctic fox begins to watch the goings on carefully.

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"Blessing magic weapons in town center! Come get ready. Go with Ronan into the Dark Nightmare.."

The arctic fox raises its ears.

Lord Tierus came through a shattered pink portcullis.

Tierus pants.

Tierus says, "M'lady..."

You belt out, "M'lord Thurfel! Be wary!"

You say, "My essence."

You say, "Is talking of hordes."

(Tierus clasps a hand over a rent in his longcoat.)

You exclaim, "That will destroy the keep!"

Tierus exclaims, "Zombies!"

Tierus sways back and forth.

A swirling grey-blue mist slowly fills the area. It begins to spin faster and faster, congealing into a large upright disk. The mist slows its spinning and within the swirling vapors you can make out an opening.
Xayd steps out of the swirling mist.
The swirling mist begins to speed up as it spirals back into the opening and fades away.

Tierus yells, "Ware tha zombies!"

Xayd cracks his knuckles.

Tierus says, "They be e'erywhair."

Xayd removes a carved vruul bone longsword from in his vaalin-edged scabbard.

You say, "Out on the island."

You say, "They are starting there."

You say, "My essence is speaking..."

A blue wolf pads into the area.

You shudder.

Tierus says, "M'lady, 'ave ye tha magic tae expend in channelin'? They are e'erywhair!~"

Tierus shudders.

Tierus glances over at you and winces.

The blue wolf looks upward negligently.

You hear the faint thoughts of Rorac echo in your mind:
"An invasion, and no Fury call-to-arms?"

You face Tierus, close your eyes and begin chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between the two of you. You awaken, feeling slightly drained, but satisfied that 50 points were successfully transferred to Tierus.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Taleea.

Tierus says, "Nae false prophets, nae at all."

Xayd leans on Taleea.

Taleea peers quizzically at Xayd.

Xayd says, "invasion"

You hear the faint thoughts of Rorac echo in your mind:
"I'm apalled!"

Tierus says, "They be runnin' up tha walls."

The blue wolf sits down.

Xayd grins.

Tierus nods.

Taleea says, "not"

Tierus says, "Ah'll be back."

You say, "Out on the island."

Tierus yells, "Fer Thurfel an' Icemule!"

Taleea blurs into a white fog, and then vanishes!

Lord Tierus went under a shattered pink portcullis.

You say, "Zombies everywhere."

Xayd says, "where"

Xayd went under a shattered pink portcullis.

Lady Atoyoz's group came through a shattered pink portcullis.

You shiver.

Atoyoz hugs you.

You say, "Atoyoz, my essence..."

Atoyoz nods to you.

You say, "Is speaking of their battle plan."

You shudder.

Atoyoz asks, "What is it saying?"

A snowshoe hare hops into the area.

The blue wolf growls, "You saw zombie roltons?"

Kyrolyn says, "Where's Sheka? I want to kill the witch when the battle comes"

Kyrolyn stares off into space.

You say, "That they will attack from the outside first."

You hear the faint thoughts of Vrairdrick echo in your mind:
"Blessing magic weapons in town center! Come get ready. Go with Ronan into the Dark Nightmare.."

The arctic fox sits down.

You say, "Not Zombie roltons."

Atoyoz nods to you.

You say, "Halfling zombies."

Atoyoz says, "They are attacking now."

You say, "And then destroy the keep from within."

Atoyoz furrows her brow.

Atoyoz asks, "From within?"

You say, "Telling me I shall lead a horde of troops."

You nod to Atoyoz.

Aranrhod's group came through a shattered pink portcullis.

Atoyoz glances at you.

Kyrolyn glances at you.

You ask, "Has yers spoken again?"

The blue wolf sniffs the ground.

Kyrolyn says, "Ye better not"

Lord Tierus came through a shattered pink portcullis.

Tierus wipes the sweat from his brow.

Xayd came through a shattered pink portcullis.

You cock your head at Atoyoz.

A snowy owl appears overhead, circling.

Atoyoz shakes her head.

Tierus says, "Tried... me best."

Tierus sways back and forth.

The arctic fox rolls around on the ground for a moment.

Tierus leans on Aranrhod.

Aranrhod says, "Something is happening with Tianni"

Kyrolyn leans on Xayd.

Tierus put a swept-hilt blued rolaren longsword in his jackal fur cloak.

Atoyoz glances at Tianni.

Tierus takes off a blemished pearl and wire Mularos symbol.

You hear the voice of Nekales say, "tianni had an evil look in her eye, i didn't like it"

Tianni says, "There is nothing wrong with me."

Tierus glares.

Xayd says, "dosnt seem too serious"

Tierus put a blemished pearl and wire Mularos symbol in his black velvet rucksack.

The snowy owl swivels its head around to peer directly at you.

Tierus removes a lustrous onyx Ronan symbol from in his black velvet rucksack.

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Tierus hangs a lustrous onyx Ronan symbol around his neck.

Tierus shifts his weight.

Lord Belthania went under a shattered pink portcullis.

Kyrolyn says, "Not yet anyways, I am waitin to see the councilmembers"

Xayd says, "just zombies"

Kyrolyn nods to Xayd.

Tianni places her hand on her onyx serpent talisman.

(Tierus grins brightly at Aranrhod, and merely winks.)

You say, "Too quiet in here. Makes me nervous."

You hear the voice of Nekales say, "she somehting that sounded like names aslo"

You hear the voice of Nekales say, "also"

Atoyoz asks, "Anyone able to cast some defensive spells my way?"

Xayd asks, "should there be a call to arms for just zombies?"

You ask, "Names?"

Tierus gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Tierus gestures at Atoyoz.
A translucent sphere forms around Atoyoz.

You hear very soft footsteps.

You say, "It is the beginning."

Great Lord Blizzerdd just arrived.

Atoyoz says, "That's what I said too I think."

Tierus says, "Ach. Ah'm near outta mana."

Tierus winces.

Atoyoz glances at you.

Atoyoz faces Tierus, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Atoyoz opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

Aranrhod says, "It has begun"

You say, "Both her essence and mine have said the same."

Tierus gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Tierus gestures at Atoyoz.
A translucent sphere forms around Atoyoz.

Atoyoz just hugged Tierus.

The wall of force disappears from around you.

Tianni says, "Grenfider, Monstolt"

Xayd says, "should get the fury active then"

Tierus says, "Willnae last fer so long... bu' ah do wha' ah coul'."

Atoyoz says, "Thank you Tierus."

Atoyoz nods to Tierus.

Blizzerdd rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Tierus asks, "Grenfider, Monstolt? Tha Names o' tha Nine?"

Tierus clasps his hand over his mouth.

The snowy owl descends to the ground and lands nearby.

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow.

You cock your head.

You ask, "Who said that?"

The snowshoe hare scratches an ear.

You hear the voice of Nekales say, "this mean anything to anyone? Grenfider or Monstolt"

You shake your head.

The blue wolf sniffs the ground.

Aranrhod exclaims, "Stop saying the names!"

Aranrhod flails her arms about.

You say, "Thought could be names."

Blizzerdd says, "Nae"

The snowshoe hare wrinkles its nose.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

You hear the voice of Nekales say, "Tianni's....thing, said that"

You say, "But ye will summon them."

Tierus says, "Ah wis stupid 'nuff tae say 'em."

Tierus winces.

You say, "If ye call out to them."

You shudder.

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Kadesha.

The snowy owl ruffles its feathers.

Atoyoz stares off into space.

Kyrolyn smiles.

Kyrolyn nods to Atoyoz.

Xayd says, "dont speak thier names"

You say, "Zombies out on the island, Kadesha."

Kyrolyn says, "Good to see ye, Kadesha"

Tierus says, "Aye..."

Kyrolyn smiles.

You say, "Halfling zombies."

Nekales comes out of hiding.

Kadesha asks, "where?"

Xayd went under a shattered pink portcullis.

You say, "My essence and Atoyoz both saying has begun."

You say, "Out on the island."

You say, "Not in the keep... yet."

Xayd came through a shattered pink portcullis.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Kyrolyn taps Xayd lightly on his shoulder.

A swirling grey-blue mist slowly fills the area. It begins to spin faster and faster, congealing into a large upright disk. The mist slows its spinning and within the swirling vapors you can make out an opening.

Tierus says, "If ye folks cin hold tha portcullis..."

Earthdiver steps out of the swirling mist.
The swirling mist begins to speed up as it spirals back into the opening and fades away.

Kyrolyn smiles at Earthdiver.

Tierus says, "ah might be able tae take doon a few o' tha zombies."

Kadesha faces Tierus, closes her eyes and begins chanting. Suddenly, a small bolt of energy arcs between them!
Kadesha opens her eyes, looking slightly drained.

Tierus chuckles.

Kyrolyn says, "Good to see ye"

Tierus just hugged Kadesha.

Earthdiver grins.

Earthdiver waves.

Blizzerdd says, "Not many left"

Tierus says, "Wizards do wha' Wizards do. An' Dream Magicians..."

Blizzerdd says, "Ornot, Restoh, Fernotten."

The arctic wolf looks around suspiciously.

You say, "Saying they will take the outside first."

Tierus exclaims, "Stop!"

You say, "Then the inside."

You say, "Destroy it stone by stone."

You shudder.

Tierus says, "Dun' say those names, Blizzerdd."

Blizzerdd says, "I didn't just say that"

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Tianni releases a slow, low whistle.

You hear the voice of Xayd say, "blizzerdd wants to get stunned"

Kadesha asks, "uh what names?"

Radoria just arrived.

You ask, "Blizz is that ye?"

You rub Blizzerdd.

You ask, "Or yer essence?"

Aranrhod says, "They are naming them"

Ryever's group came through a shattered pink portcullis.
Lady Ilvane came through a shattered pink portcullis.

Blizzerdd says, "No is the sickness"

You exclaim, "It is his essence!"

Renowned Lady Skyfawn came through a shattered pink portcullis.

Tierus says, "Thurfel Morpholik, we call tae ye! Defend yerself! Please."

Earthdiver leans against a shattered pink portcullis.

Kadesha says, "oh those names"

Blizzerdd says, "Is the snakes poison"

You say, "Is the names of the Nine."

Tierus says, "Damn those halflings."

You say, "Tianni said two."

Ilvane asks, "What is?"

You say, "Blizz three."

Lord Tierus went under a shattered pink portcullis.

Nekales nods.

You say, "They are being summoned."

You shudder.

Skyfawn asks, "what?"

Earthdiver narrows his eyes.

Kadesha paces back and forth.

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Aranrhod says, "Oh gods"

You cover your ears.

Lord Tierus came through a shattered pink portcullis.

Ilvane frowns at you.

Tierus says, "Tha island is secured."

Blizzerdd searches around for a moment.

Atoyoz smiles.

Earthdiver gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Earthdiver gestures.
A strong whirlwind whips through the area, stirring up dust and other small pieces of debris, which form a small cloud overhead.
The whirlwind subsides, allowing the dust cloud to settle.

Atoyoz nods.

You say, "Five of nine."

You shudder.

Delyian asks, "what's going on here?"

(Iscikella buries her head against Blizz's chest.)

Ilvane reaches out and holds Aranrhod's hand.

Blizzerdd removes a fel hafted vultite waraxe from in his leather binding harness.

Tianni asks, "Can I get this blessed?"

Tianni taps a jagged onyx-edged sabre.

Jestin's group came through a shattered pink portcullis.

Ilvane closes her eyes for a moment.

Tianni asks, "Please?"

Jestin blinks.

Sepher came through a shattered pink portcullis.

Blizzerdd gestures toward the floor.

Sepher nods to Ryever in greeting.

You blink at Blizzerdd.

Ilvane glances at Blizzerdd.

Ilvane reaches out and holds Tianni's hand.

You ask, "What are ye doing, love?"

Ilvane clasps Nekales's hand tenderly.

Great Lord Roelon came through a shattered pink portcullis.

Skyfawn blinks.

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Ryever nods to Sepher.

Roelon squints.

Jestin's group went through a string of hanging seashells.

Ilvane moves to stand in front of Tianni.

Earthdiver takes a few steps back.

Blizzerdd shivers.

You ask, "Love?"

Blizzerdd glares.

(Aranrhod looks at the floor)

Aranrhod glances at Blizzerdd.

Tierus says, "Wheew. 'Tleast ah dun' speak in strange voices."

(Iscikella looks down at the floor.)

Kadesha gestures at Tianni.
A searing white light enfolds Tianni's onyx-edged sabre for a moment and then appears to become incorporated into it.

Tierus turns to face Aranrhod.

Elinar came through a shattered pink portcullis.

Tierus says, "Mos' o' tha time."

Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.

Tianni just hugged Kadesha.

Tierus shows Aranrhod his onyx Ronan symbol.

Blizzerdd snarls menacingly!

Roelon raises an eyebrow.

Aranrhod just hugged Tierus.

Elinar winks at Ilvane.

You ask, "Is the voice speaking to ye, love?"

You try to pull Blizzerdd towards you.

Elinar just gave Ilvane a smooch.

Sepher nods to Ryever.

Ilvane just hugged Elinar.

Aranrhod just tried to pull Roelon towards her!

Blizzerdd says, "Nae, is making me gesture"

Roelon grins slowly.

Tianni clears her throat.

Tierus says, "Some'un kept me frem gettin' sliced in half by tha zombie tha' tore me longcoat."

Lord Belthania came through a shattered pink portcullis.

You nod to Blizzerdd.

You say, "I saw that."

Sepher went under a shattered pink portcullis.

Tierus says, "It sure as tha blazes wisnae Mularos."

Earthdiver surveys the area.

The snowy owl swivels its head around to peer directly at you.

Delyian asks, "Anyone blessing?"

Tierus smiles slightly.

Tierus nods to Aranrhod.

Kadesha gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Kadesha gestures at Delyian.
A searing white light enfolds Delyian's double-edged sword for a moment and then appears to become incorporated into it.

You shiver.

Earthdiver pulls the hood of his cloak over his head.

Blizzerdd searches around for a moment.

The voice whispers, "We shall rest, then we shall bring the attack anew."

Kadesha paces back and forth.

Aranrhod nods to Tierus.

Delyian shakes his head.

Blizzerdd tightens his grip on his vultite waraxe.

You ask, "Did ye hear it?"

You hear a ferocious growl nearby!

You blink at Blizzerdd.

Ilvane glances at you.

You ask, "Did ye hear it?" Blizzerdd says, "No"

Aranrhod asks, "Hear what?"

You cover your ears.

Nekales slowly paces to his left, moving in a circle around Tianni.

The arctic wolf scratches itself.

Aranrhod blinks at you.

You hear the voice of Kyrolyn say, "Nae me growlin..."

Ryever snickers.

Nekales leans on Tianni.

You say, "Said they shall rest and then begin the attack anew."

Atoyoz winces.

You cover your ears.

Elinar frowns.

Tierus asks, "Ye mean... we beat back tha ferst wave?"

"Our voices shall get stronger and stronger, until nothing can stand before us"

Tierus gawks at you.

Roelon starts chortling.

You belt out, "hear that?"

Aranrhod says, "No"

Belthania says, "a rotting halfling corpe\se west of here"

Lord Belthania just went west.

Tianni says, "It will not be long now."

You say, "Said the voice will get stronger and stronger."

Tianni grins evilly.

You hear the voice of Xayd say, "that seems a bit easy"

Atoyoz just hugged Skyfawn.

Skyfawn gestures at Atoyoz.

Roelon says, "Perhaps they need a rest from laughin' at how pittiful we are."

You say, "Nothing can stop the summoning."

Roelon ponders.

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow in Tianni's direction.

You shudder.

Ilvane glances at Roelon.

Ilvane says, "Behave."

Roelon leans on Ilvane.

Ilvane pokes Roelon in the ribs.

Roelon grumbles.

Blizzerdd searches around for a moment.

Tianni's whole body trembles with fear.

Aranrhod points at Roelon.

You ask, "Tianni?"

Aranrhod snickers.

Nekales rubs Tianni gently.

(Iscikella touches Tianni's arm lightly.)

Tianni slowly empties her lungs.

Tianni says, "Yes"

Aranrhod rubs Tianni gently.

You shudder.

Roelon squints.

Blizzerdd pets the snowy owl.

Atoyoz whispers, "Grehemma, Dirhemma, Grontifar are the 3 names the essence said through me earlier"

Aranrhod says, "So we do not know how long they mean to rest"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

You whisper quietly to Atoyoz, "Blizz also said three and Tianni two."

The snowy owl swivels its head around to peer directly at you.

You blink at Tianni.

A swirling grey-blue mist slowly fills the area. It begins to spin faster and faster, congealing into a large upright disk. The mist slows its spinning and within the swirling vapors you can make out an opening.

Atoyoz furrows her brow.

You say, "They are summoned."

Grandevr steps out of the swirling mist.
The swirling mist begins to speed up as it spirals back into the opening and fades away.

Kadesha just arrived, dragging the body of Delyian behind her.

You shudder.

Roelon raises an eyebrow.

Atoyoz turns towards Grandevr and renders a sharp salute with her black rolaren longsword.

Grandevr smiles at Atoyoz.

Lord Tierus just arrived.

Xayd turns towards Grandevr and renders a sharp salute with his vruul bone longsword.

Grandevr nods to Xayd in greeting.

Roelon glances at Tierus.

You take a quick appraisal of Delyian and find that he has minor cuts and bruises on his chest, deep lacerations across his back, and a completely severed left arm.
He is bleeding from the left arm.
He is also quite dead.

You kneel down.

You meditate over Delyian.
Delyian's left arm damage is transferred to you.

Tierus says, "Ah jus' took care o' ano'er horde o' corpses."

Tierus mutters under his breath.

You meditate over Delyian.
Delyian's chest damage is transferred to you.

You meditate over Delyian.
Delyian's back damage is transferred to you.

Roelon pokes Delyian to see if he will move.

A strange whirlwind sweeps through the area, raising dust and blowing it in all directions.
The whirlwind subsides, allowing the dust cloud to settle.

You whisper quietly to yourself, "Grehemma, Dirhemma, Grontifar, Grenfider, Monstolt, Ornot, Restoh, Fernotten... Eight of nine...



Button Link to Thurfel Main