Confusion...
Feastday, day 1 of the month Imaerasta in the year 5101

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
This log is actually the combination of two logs -- one by Blizzerdd's player and one by Iscikella's player. It should be noted, therefore, that in this log the "you" references refer to either of these two parties, as noted in the initital reference.
***END NOTE***

This log is from the viewpoint of Blizzerdd and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character.

[Owlet Table]
Etched into the table top are what appear to be hundreds of tiny owls emerging from their eggs. The whole table is topped by a sheet of thick glass which is bolted down, to prevent further carving into the table's surface. Each chairseat is shaped like a cream-colored oval, giving the surreal impression that the patrons are also emerging from eggs. You also see a simple maroon gown.
Obvious exits: out.

You feel an overwhelming sensation of fear in your mind. You picture Thurfel, staff in hand, raining fire down on all who stand before him.

snarl
Ooh! That felt great!

You focus on projecting your thoughts... "No!"

[Tavern Burrow, Barley Lane]
Barley Lane turns sharply north here, its forward progress blocked by a community well. This section of town is somewhat quieter, although occasionally, the voices of parties heading home or to a tavern echo off the narrow buildings. You also see a low stone well.
Obvious paths: north, west.

You feel yourself being pulled away...

[A Frozen Battlefield]
Snowdrifts cover the area in random patterns, the swirling wind leaving nothing of permanence within this wasteland of ice and frost. The gusting wind bites deep, reinforcing the unrelenting chill. You also see a gold nugget, an enruned ice-covered battle axe, the Kamalot disk and a deep icy trench.
Obvious paths: south, west, southeast, southwest.

You glower.

A puddle of slush sloshes in and coalesces into an ice troll!

You glare.

snarl
Ooh! That felt great!

An ice troll melts into a puddle of slush which sloshes southwest.

You exclaim, "Come out and face me fool!"

A sudden fierce gust of wind howls through the area!
You are buffeted by the wind and knocked to the ground!

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

You stand back up.

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes you!
... 15 points of damage!
Burst of flames char forehead a crispy black.
You are stunned for 3 rounds!

You're not in any condition to be hiding!

A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Iscikella.

You say, "So you send yer clouds"

Mocking laughter rings out in your mind. "Burn Blizzerdd! Burn! You will serve me!"

You ask, "Will ye not face me?"

Iscikella asks, "Ye alright, love?"

Iscikella cocks her head at you.

Iscikella blinks at you.

Iscikella asks, "What ye doing here?"

Iscikella says, "ye don't hunt here."

Iscikella peers quizzically at you.

You exclaim, "When I have the staff, ye will serve me!"

Iscikella furrows her brow.

Iscikella blinks at you.

Iscikella asks, "Ye talking to someone?"

Iscikella blinks.

You nod to Iscikella.

Iscikella glances at you with a concerned expression, checking for injuries.

Iscikella meditates over you.
Iscikella takes your head damage.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's head looks better.

You say, "There is a loud voice yelling at me"

Iscikella asks, "What happened to yer head, love?"

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's head looks better.

A puddle of slush sloshes in and coalesces into an ice troll!

You ask, "What ya think happened?"

You say, "A ball of fire"

An ice troll melts into a puddle of slush which sloshes southeast.

You say, "Blasted Thurfel"

Iscikella asks, "A ball of fire?"

You nod.

Iscikella blinks at you.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's head looks better.

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

Iscikella says, "I didn't see any fire, love."

Iscikella rubs you gently.

Iscikella says, "But something surely hit yer head."

Iscikella furrows her brow.

You glower.

You say, "Ye were too late to see it."

You say, "Ye think anything here could hurt me"

You peer quizzically at Iscikella.

You exclaim, "Pull me to an arena and we shall see what happens!"

You feel an overwhelming presence in your mind, reading all of your memories. "Now I know how to hurt you." Laughter rings out.

You glower.

Iscikella glances at you.

Iscikella says, "Well... something."

The freezing cold winds shriek all around you, freezing your extremities.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella gestures.
A sense of peace and calm settles over the area.

You exclaim, "And how is that do ye think!"

Iscikella kneels down.

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

Iscikella says, "The essence of course."

Iscikella nods to you.

You ask, "The woman here?"

A roaring ball of fire streaks through the air and strikes you!
... 20 points of damage!
Flames incinerate muscle tissue in neck exposing the trachea. More than you ever wanted to see.
You are stunned for 4 rounds!

The flames set you alight!

Iscikella blinks.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella gestures at you.
You are no longer stunned.

The flames engulfing you flare up and sear your skin!
... 10 points of damage!
Burst of flames to left eye bakes eyelid.
You are stunned for 1 round!

You are still stunned.
You are still stunned.
You are still stunned.
You are still stunned.
You are still stunned.

You flail about on the ground in an attempt to extinguish the flames!
You fail to put out the flames.

You flail about on the ground in an attempt to extinguish the flames!
You fail to put out the flames.

You flail about on the ground in an attempt to extinguish the flames!
You fail to put out the flames.

Iscikella put a deep violet vultite falchion in her tooled-leather harness.

Iscikella begins to roll you around on the ground in an attempt to put out the flames.
Iscikella fails to put out the flames!

The flames engulfing you flare up and sear your skin!
... 15 points of damage!
Burst of flames to right leg blackens kneecap.
You are stunned for 1 round!
You are still stunned.

Iscikella begins to roll you around on the ground in an attempt to put out the flames.
Iscikella fails to put out the flames!

You are still stunned.
You are still stunned.

Iscikella begins to roll you around on the ground in an attempt to put out the flames.
Iscikella fails to put out the flames!

You are still stunned.

The flames engulfing you flare up and sear your skin!
... 15 points of damage!
Burst of flames to right leg blackens kneecap.
...wait 2 seconds.

You flail about on the ground in an attempt to extinguish the flames!
You fail to put out the flames.

Iscikella exclaims, "Lumnis!"

Iscikella begins to roll you around on the ground in an attempt to put out the flames.
Iscikella fails to put out the flames!

You flail about on the ground in an attempt to extinguish the flames!
You manage to put out the flames by rolling around!

You roll around on the ground.
You roll around on the ground.

You stand back up.

Iscikella stands up.

You exclaim, "Coward!"

Smoke continues to rise from you as your clothing smolders.
Smoke continues to rise from you as your clothing smolders.

Iscikella meditates over you.
Iscikella takes your right leg damage.

Suddenly, the winds begin to gust. They whip around you screaming, relentless in their fury. Brought by their chill touch, waves of painful cold course throughout your body!

Smoke continues to rise from you as your clothing smolders.

You exclaim, "I shall shear yer skin as if I were a butcher!"

Iscikella meditates over you.
Iscikella takes your neck damage.

Iscikella meditates over you.
Iscikella takes your left eye damage.

Smoke continues to rise from you as your clothing smolders.

Iscikella meditates over you.
Iscikella takes some of your blood loss.

Iscikella exclaims, "Love!"

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

Smoke continues to rise from you as your clothing smolders.

You glance at Iscikella.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella looks a little better.

Smoke continues to rise from you as your clothing smolders.

You ask, "Is this the work of yer friend?"

You ask, "Thurfel?"

Smoke continues to rise from you as your clothing smolders.

Iscikella looks over at you and shakes her head.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's neck looks better.

Smoke continues to rise from you as your clothing smolders.

Iscikella says, "Surely is the essence."

Iscikella just tried to pull you towards her!

Smoke continues to rise from you as your clothing smolders.

You say, "Seems he is the only one I know that tosses fire about"

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's right leg looks better.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's right hand looks better.

Smoke continues to rise from you as your clothing smolders.

Iscikella gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Iscikella concentrates.
Iscikella's left hand looks better.

Iscikella exclaims, "Love, we don't know what those lich mages can do!"

The stray bits of burning clothes finally stop smoldering and go out.

Iscikella wrings her hands.

You say, "When I get the staff, I shall free ye from his grasp and kill both he and the nine"

Iscikella blinks at you.

The cold winds begin to howl with relentless fury, chilling you to the bone!
Iscikella shivers in the freezing wind.
... 1 point of damage!
Chilly blast to the head. Bet Iscikella's ears are tingling!
Iscikella has been injured by the gale!

Iscikella asks, "What are ye talking about?"

Iscikella says, "I am only in the grasp of the essence..."

Iscikella sighs.

The ice-covered battle axe melts into a puddle of slush!

Iscikella says, "Unfortunately."

Iscikella looks rather confused.

You pick up a gold nugget.
You put a gold nugget in your raw white silk robe.

Iscikella just kissed you.

Iscikella glances at you with a concerned expression, checking for injuries.

Iscikella slowly empties her lungs.

Iscikella says, "I got the burns, thank Lumnis."

The shrieking winds become suddenly violent. The temperature drops drastically, numbing your extremities in a heartbeat. You cannot see through the flying snow and ice, and it looks as though you may be in trouble!

Iscikella shivers in the freezing wind.
... 3 points of damage!
Iscikella just got the cold shoulder!
She is stunned!
Iscikella has been injured by the gale!

You shiver as the frigid wind seems to find every gap in your clothing.
... 5 points of damage!
Chilly blast to the chest causes heart to skip a beat.
You have been injured by the gale!


This log is from the viewpoint of Iscikella and the "you" references, therefore, are in connection to said character

***TECHNICAL NOTE***
Picks up directly after the end of the previous log..
***END NOTE***

Blizzerdd gestures and utters a phrase of magic.
Blizzerdd gestures at you.
Nothing happens.

You ask, "Love, should we go back to town?"

You rub Blizzerdd.

You ask, "And warm up?"

Blizzerdd clasps your hand tenderly.

You hear very soft footsteps.
You hear very soft footsteps.

Blizzerdd is no longer moving so silently.

Blizzerdd's group just went south.

[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
The bustling town comes together in this square. Halflings dressed in varying fashions stand about, some chattering happily, others reclining on cloaks laid on the ground. One ancient halfling leans against the base of the large ice statue of a mule, snoring blissfully. A feeling of community pervades the area, putting you immediately at ease. You also see some manna bread, a simple fel trunk, the Ssobed disk, some manna bread and a carved ice bench with some stuff on it.
Also here: Blizzerdd, Journeyman Lealand who is sitting, Grimfandel, Tazelhoffe, Glavinefire who is lying down, Lord Aias who is kneeling, Ghaagsheblah who is sitting, Avalyn who is lying down, Reain, Journeyman Cimarion, Journeyman Andaron, Katsuhikko who is lying down, Dortren who is lying down, Journeyman Ssobed who is sitting, Journeyman Runewynd who is sitting.
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west.

You kiss Blizzerdd softly on the neck.

Blizzerdd says, "I am convinced that it was yer 'friend'"

Grimfandel waves to you.

Blizzerdd squints at you.

Grimfandel waves to Blizzerdd.

You look at Blizzerdd and shake your head.

Blizzerdd waves to Grimfandel.

You say, "The essence, love."

Grimfandel says, "elloo der"

You bite your lip.

Blizzerdd exclaims, "No!"

Blizzerdd says, "It was Thurfel"

Blizzerdd says, "I know it"

Blizzerdd says, "I hate getting fire thrown at me and ye know he loves to do that."

Blizzerdd says, "I will find the staff and ye should pray that I do..."

Blizzerdd glances at you.

You say, "I just don't see..."

Blizzerdd says, "It is the price of yer freedom"

You bite your lip.

Blizzerdd nods to you.

You say, "Freedom? From the essence, aye. That it is."

You say, "But..."

Blizzerdd says, "And from Thurfel"

Blizzerdd nods to you.

You say, "Love, the essence will use the staff through ye."

Blizzerdd says, "That is your theory woman"

You say, "Thurfel isn't holding anyone, love."

Blizzerdd squints at you.

You kiss Blizzerdd on the cheek.

You give a sigh of frustration.

You lean on Blizzerdd.

You rub Blizzerdd.

Blizzerdd says, "I must retire to the woods for a little while to meditate. I shall return this evening."



Button Link to Thurfel Main