An Invitation to Dine
Volnes, day 11 of the month Imaerasta in the year 5100

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
The cobblestone road continues east and west between the narrow buildings. To the east the foot traffic seems to grow considerably worse. A gate is just visible at the western end of the road.
Also here: Lord Randsford, Arimantis, Lady Ilvane, Halbian who is seated, Lord Germinal, Lord Thurfel
Obvious paths: east, west.

You blink.

Germinal asks, "Indeed, I have heard reports...that you unleashed your minions upon th'populace. Is it not enough that all who hear your name fear it? Why do you need to make such demonstrations?"

Thurfel bows to you.

Arimantis says, "There she is"

You curtsy to Thurfel.

Arimantis grins at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "I did nothing of the sort"

Germinal bows to you.

Ilvane grins at you.

Ilvane says, "Surprise."

Germinal says, "Well met, m'lady"

Thurfel says, "if there was trouble in this frigid village"

Thurfel says, "is was not my doing"

You say, "Good evening, Lord Thurfel."

You ask, "What are ye all speaking of?"

Thurfel says, "I was busy on my island attempting to hire an apprentice"

You cock your head.

Germinal says, "Then you exercise less than perfect control upon your servants...for they did indeed attack..."

Ilvane says, "Well your men did kill some towns people on the island."

Thurfel says, "I am being accused of attacking the town milady"

Randsford works his fingers under his knight helm and scratches his head.

Thurfel says, "I was hoping to find you milady"

You say, "Well, all the deaths were... heartbreaking."

Ilvane whispers, "By Germinal mind you."

Thurfel says, "along with Tierus"

Thurfel says, "he seemed to vanish last eve"

Ilvane nods.

Germinal says, "If it were nah by your own direction, then I'd look to your servants' discipline"

You say, "But the island is yer property, I will admit."

Arimantis nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "and I had an appointment with him"

You say, "Ah..."

You nod to Thurfel.

You ask, "And have ye found him?"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Thurfel shakes his head.

Thurfel says, "nay"

Arimantis says, "Had trouble stayin conscious last night, was quite upset bout it I thinks"

Ilvane nods to Arimantis.

Aranrhod's group just arrived.

Ilvane says, "He was."

Thurfel says, "well, I will not make a decision until I have spoken with him"

You say, "I heard he did have quite a spell of weakness in the head, aye."

You nod to Thurfel.

Blizzerdd glances at Thurfel.

Arimantis nods.

Thurfel says, "the choosing of an apprentice is quite important"

Germinal says, "Indeed..."

Arimantis nods to Thurfel.

Germinal rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Daelnor blinks at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "perhaps I shall simply lower the stones next time"

Daelnor nods to Thurfel in greeting.

Thurfel says, "then there need be no bloodshed."

Thurfel nods to Aranrhod.

Aranrhod nods.

Vazridth just arrived.

Blizzerdd says, "Seems we gots some speaking to do Thurfel."

Arimantis asks, "Since I did as you said an kept to myself off the island, might you share what it is yer lookin for in an apprenice?"

Blizzerdd glances at Thurfel.

Ilvane says, "Well I did try to tell people to stay off the island, no one listened though. Except us anyway."

Arimantis nods to Ilvane.

Vazridth places his hand on his Luukos symbol.

You say, "Well, Lord Thurfel, that might have been wise, but ye must understand the town... well... They do not wish to be..."

You say, "How do I put this."

Reddin shifts his weight.

You sigh.

Daelnor fidgets.

Germinal says, "It'd be well if everyone refrained from trespass...we have seen th'results of provocation."

Germinal raises an eyebrow.

Ilvane says, "They don't like to be told what to do."

Ilvane nods to you.

Ilvane grins.

You nod to Ilvane.

Arimantis says, "There will always be some that will have to go, jus to prove somethin"

Reddin rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Blizzerdd stands in front of you.

Blizzerdd squints.

You say, "Lord Thurfel, let me introduce ye to my husband, Lord Blizzerdd."

Blizzerdd nods to Thurfel.

Ilvane grins.

Thurfel asks, "ye are married milady?"

Blizzerdd nods to Thurfel.

(Vazridth chuckles softly)

Blizzerdd taps a diamond wedding band.

You say, "Aye."

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Arimantis winces.

Daelnor leans on Aranrhod.

Vazridth says, "If thats what you wish to call marriage."

Vazridth smirks.

Reddin leans on his falchion.

A look of sadness crosses Thurfels face, but only for a scant moment.

You glance at Vazridth.

Blizzerdd asks, "Seems ya enjoy the company of my wife?"

Germinal raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Aranrhod blinks.

Ilvane rubs Thurfel gently.

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Daelnor furrows his brow.

You ask, "Is something the matter, Lord Thurfel?"

Thurfel says, "I was not aware you were wed milady, that is news..."

Thurfel says, "I was not prepared for."

Ilvane grins.

Ilvane leans on you.

Arimantis rubs Thurfel gently.

You ask, "Oh?"

You blink at Thurfel.

Blizzerdd glances at Thurfel.

Ilvane asks, "She does wear a band doesn't she?"

Ilvane rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel says, "When ye are thinking of worldly things.."

Vazridth says, "She hides it when convenient."

Thurfel says, "the obvious often passes you by."

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Ilvane shivers.

Thurfel bows to you.

You curtsy to Thurfel.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Are ye upset with something, Lord Thurfel?"

You hear a sinister hissing nearby.

Armaxis fades into sight next to you.

Arimantis gazes up into the heavens.

Thurfel says, "my apologies milady, I shall no longer gaze upon you as I had, it would appear your husband is indeed quite the fortunate one"

Aranrhod glances at Armaxis.

Vazridth bows to Armaxis.

Thurfel nods to Blizzerdd.

Vazridth places his hand on his Luukos symbol.

Halbian hisses.

Tarkisis fades into visibility.

Tarkisis curtsies to Armaxis.

Armaxis nods to Vazridth.

Ilvane chuckles.

Thurfel says, "greetings Armaxis"

Tarkisis says, "Evening Armaxis"

You blink at Thurfel.

Armaxis nods to Tarkisis.

Tarkisis curtsies to Thurfel.

Armaxis says, "Evening, Thurfel."

Blizzerdd asks, "And how were ya gazing at my wife?"

Daelnor raises an eyebrow in Aranrhod's direction.

Tarkisis says, "Good eve FireMage"

Thurfel smiles at Tarkisis.

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Aranrhod nods to Daelnor.

Thurfel says, "as a man would always gaze upon one of lovliness."

Daelnor gives a half-hearted grin.

You blush a delicate shade of pink.

Daelnor nods to Aranrhod.

Halbian offers Armaxis a mixed berry tart.

Roelon squints at Thurfel.

Vazridth chuckles.

Thurfel asks, "There is no law against that is there?"

Roelon says, "Evening fiery one."

Blizzerdd says, "A good answer indeed."

Armaxis raises an eyebrow in Halbian's direction.

Armaxis declines Halbian's offer.

Halbian shrugs.

Thurfel says, "the constable would not take me away for that I do not believe"

Randsford works his fingers under his knight helm and scratches his head.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Thank ye for the compliment, Lord Thurfel."

Ilvane gazes up into the heavens.

Thurfel says, "but now, knowing she and ye are one.."

Blizzerdd says, "Well I suppose not but please keep yer tendrils in plain sight fer now on."

Ilvane says, "Getting a bit.."

Germinal rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ilvane rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Germinal shifts his weight.

Thurfel says, "I shall place my interests elsewhere."

Tarkisis leans on her staff.

Germinal glances at Thurfel.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod nods to Daelnor.

Germinal furrows his brow.

Thurfel says, "Back to hiring your services Germinal"

Thurfel asks, "you are a huntsman, would you hunt something for me?"

Germinal says, "My services are naught for hire, Thurfel."

Roelon nods to Germinal.

Aranrhod turns to Germinal and cheers!

Ilvane just tickled Arimantis.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "I am sorry if I have hurt ye in any way, Lord Thurfel. I have great respect for ye and... well..."

Aranrhod examines her fingernails.

Roelon says, "A true huntsman would never work for ye."

Roelon grins at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "a true huntsman would hunt"

Roelon says, "Ye name be tarnished."

Halbian licks a mixed berry tart.

Ilvane says, "Nah, someone would."

Tarkisis asks, "Would you work for me, Roelon?"

Thurfel says, "or at least here the game."

Tarkisis peers quizzically at Roelon.

Germinal says, "My blade and skills are sworn to my House, and to Liabo."

Tarkisis grins wryly.

Roelon glances at Tarkisis.

Roelon rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Roelon says, "Ah hae to think about that."

Blizzerdd asks, "And what kind of beast do ye seek?"

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Tarkisis says, "Oh, pah..I know you would."

Tarkisis grins at Roelon.

Germinal says, "Our purposes are crossed, I cannot help you."

Ilvane stares off into space.

Arimantis says, "Perhaps that beetle is still runnin round.."

Arimantis coughs.

Thurfel says, "Ah, the object I hunt would seem to have been recovered already"

Armaxis nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "it would seem I am not in need of your services after all."

Aranrhod glances at Armaxis.

Tarkisis says, "Ahh..yes."

Tarkisis nods to Armaxis.

Ilvane asks, "Recovered?"

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ilvane asks, "What is that?"

Tarkisis says, "I believe I know to which he refers."

Roelon says, "Ah see.."

Armaxis examines his fingernails.

Germinal glares at Armaxis.

You glance at Armaxis.

Vazridth shifts his weight.

Arimantis asks, "What beast is this, that has been recovered?"

Thurfel tips his head slightly to Armaxis

Arimantis glances at Thurfel.

Ilvane smirks.

You ask, "And what have ye stolen now, Armaxis?"

You sigh.

Ilvane grins at you.

Armaxis says, "Stolen? Hardly."

Vazridth shakes his head.

Thurfel asks, "milady Iscikella, I take it your husband treats you as with the utmost of respect and care?"

Ilvane coughs.

Vazridth glances at you.

Thurfel says, "recovered is more likely"

Armaxis says, "More like corrected a mistake of incompetence."

Arimantis gazes up into the heavens.

You clear your throat.

Blizzerdd idly picks at a gilded mein Mularos symbol.

Blizzerdd says, "Of course"

Blizzerdd smirks.

Germinal says, "You are a murderer...as well as a liar."

Vazridth says, "He asked Iscikella."

Vazridth nods to Blizzerdd.

Vazridth glances at you.

Roelon nods to Germinal.

You glance at Vazridth.

You fidget.

Ilvane says, "not a word."

Arimantis asks, "What sorta beast might it be?"

Tarkisis says, "You hesitate."

Tarkisis raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Thurfel says, "no beast I wished hunted"

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel says, "I wished an object hunted"

Aranrhod sighs softly.

Vazridth says, "Of cource she hesitates. She wouldnt dare lie in front of all who know the truth."

Thurfel says, "but it has been found."

Aranrhod glances at Armaxis.

Tarkisis says, "Perhaps you should..return it."

Tarkisis nods to Armaxis.

You glance at Vazridth.

Aranrhod says, "Quiet Vazridth"

Vazridth examines his fingernails.

Thurfel nods to Armaxis.

You say, "Vazridth..."

Aranrhod mumbles something that you don't quite catch.

Blizzerdd scratches at his clothing.

Blizzerdd glances at Vazridth.

Arimantis asks, "Which object are we speakin of?"

Thurfel peers at Blizzerdd.

Daelnor furrows his brow.

Armaxis says, "Ah, I shall, but I am not so foolish as to brandish such a thing to ssso many."

Armaxis clears his throat.

Ilvane frowns.

Thurfel says, "he is a handsome man milady"

An arctic fox pads into the area.

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You nod to Thurfel.

Blizzerdd strikes a heroic pose.

Arimantis says, "Oh... that one.."

Aranrhod says, "Have seen it already"

Halbian pets the arctic fox.

Vrairdrick smiles at Blizzerdd.

Arimantis glances at Armaxis.

Ilvane nods.

Aranrhod waves a hand at Armaxis, dismissing him indifferently.

You fidget.

Armaxis smirks.

After a moment's silence a flame-tailed cat prances into the area and glances up at Thurfel intelligently.

Thurfel pets his flame-tailed cat.

Daelnor stretches.

Ilvane beams!

Tarkisis says, "It will save the questions that are sure to occur later."

Ilvane pets Thurfel's flame-tailed cat.

Arimantis pets Thurfel's flame-tailed cat.

Roelon takes a few steps back.

Tarkisis nods to Armaxis.

Thurfel whispers a few words to the cat.

You hear the voice of Katsuragii say, "Hm."

You say, "Lovely animal."

You nod to Thurfel.

Katsuragii fades into visibility.

Ilvane exclaims, "I love those cats!"

Blizzerdd mutters kitty.

Aranrhod mutters slim_to_none.

Thurfel says, "a bit hard to brush though."

Roelon says, "Bloody thing"

Ilvane beams happily at Thurfel!

Germinal nods to Katsuragii in greeting.

Katsuragii says, "This one is better today."

Arimantis grins at Thurfel.

Roelon says, "It nae no real cat."

Tarkisis says, "Strange how they despise you, but love your pets that do your will."

Katsuragii grunts. How charming.

Tarkisis nods to Thurfel.

Ilvane nods to Roelon.

Thurfel says, "I would ask if any of ye run into Tierus, I seek his audience"

Ilvane says, "It purrs like a real cat, just is warm.."

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "My husband has a different idea of respect than most, Lord Thurfel, that is only reason why I hesitated..."

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Vazridth nods to Thurfel.

Daelnor glances at Vazridth.

You fidget.

Aranrhod says, "As much as I dislike that message"

Roelon says, "It be empty"

Roelon nods to Ilvane.

Blizzerdd glances at you.

Aranrhod says, "I will tell him"

Tarkisis says, "He is oft find in the Hall of the Mind."

Germinal shifts his weight.

Arimantis says, "It is on fire.."

Tarkisis nods to Thurfel.

Arimantis leans on Ilvane.

Germinal frowns.

Aranrhod nods to Thurfel.

You pet the flame-tailed cat.

Blizzerdd idly picks at a strong leather gag.

Roelon says, "It is just a shell."

Thurfel whispers, "you deserve to be treated and showered with love. Anything else is inexcusable."

Tarkisis clears her throat.

Aranrhod sighs.

Katsuragii rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Tarkisis says, "Found..rather"

Ilvane says, "I like it."

Ilvane pets Thurfel's flame-tailed cat.

Roelon chuckles.

Daelnor smiles at Blizzerdd.

Arimantis gazes up into the heavens.

Arimantis asks, "Don you remember what happened with the mouse?"

Daelnor says in elven, "ah wonder what tha cats skin be worth..."

The arctic fox growls, "Interesting. A cat."

Arimantis gives Ilvane a good pinch!

Daelnor rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Vazridth looks over at Thurfel and shakes his head.

Aranrhod leans on Daelnor.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "Well, I'm sure he means it to be so, Lord Thurfel, but his ways are... hard to explain..."

Halbian says in elven, "And I'm sure there are lots of ways to skin it."

Daelnor says in elven, "mayhap"

Germinal scratches his ear.

The arctic fox sniffs into the air.

Thurfel says, "ye may try to skin my cat"

The flame-tailed cat meows loudly.

Katsuragii chuckles.

(Armaxis leans slightly on his staff, his eyes slowly moving over each face in the crowd.)

Daelnor smiles.

Thurfel says, "but it is a sure way to spontaneously combust."

Thurfel grins.

Daelnor says in elven, "ah think ah'll pass"

Halbian asks, "Huh? Who said anything about skinning cats?"

You pet the flame-tailed cat.

Arimantis grins.

Arimantis pets Thurfel's flame-tailed cat.

Armaxis says, "Hm.."

You say, "Why would one skin the cat? It's done no wrong."

Tarkisis says, "Beware buckets of water."

Tarkisis nods to the flame-tailed cat.

Aranrhod nods to Daelnor.

Blizzerdd pets Thurfel's flame-tailed cat.

The arctic fox growls, "He understands elven...not a surprise."

Aranrhod says, "No"

Aranrhod says, "Is not"

Daelnor says, "jus wondering how many languages m'lord thurfel was fluent in"

Daelnor hums distractedly to himself.

Aranrhod pets Katsuragii's arctic fox.

Thurfel smiles at Daelnor.

You ask in sylvan, "Can ye speak sylvan as well, Lord Thurfel?"

Thurfel says, "several"

Arimantis says, "I would think most em"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "but not all."

Halbian smiles at the flame-tailed cat.

You ask in sylvan, "So not sylvan?"

Katsuragii grunts. How charming.

Thurfel whispers, "I had hoped to invite you to dine with me, but under the circumstances, I would not wish to anger your husband."

Aranrhod sighs wearily.

Daelnor says, "much as ah may not like some of yer methods...yer versatility astounds me"

Daelnor nods to Thurfel.

Roelon asks, "Do ye pets hae a will of there own?"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, " Lord Thurfel, I would love to come and dine with ye."

Daelnor leans on Aranrhod.

Roelon peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Reddin fades into view holding a perfectly rounded snowball.
Reddin winds up and hurls a perfectly rounded snowball towards Thurfel. At the last moment Thurfel tries to dodge the rounded snowball but ends up sticking his face right in its path. That had to hurt!

Germinal says, "His servants certainly do..."

Reddin cackles!

Thurfel whispers, "and what would your husband think, he would not be invited."

Arimantis mutters something about beetles.

Roelon's face turns slightly pale.

Roelon takes a few steps back.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Germinal chuckles.

Daelnor buries his face in his hands.

Vazridth blinks.

Germinal clasps his hand over his mouth.

Germinal smirks.

Daelnor grins.

Armaxis says, "How...delightfully childish."

Daelnor coughs.

(Arimantis moves away from Reddin)

Tarkisis says, "That was...foolish."

Vazridth nods to Armaxis.

Thurfel says, "If any of ye see Tierus..."

The flame-tailed cat turns away, looks back over its shoulder once, and then prances off.

Thurfel says, "please do let him know I seek his company."

Aranrhod nods to Thurfel.

Blizzerdd glances at Thurfel.

Arimantis nods.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "I would explain to him that I needed to talk with ye. Which I do. He knows my love of IceMule. I truly would like ye to understand why I do."

Thurfel says, "I also wish to chat with Artha as well."

Aranrhod says, "As much as I do not like to pass that message"

Aranrhod sighs.

Roelon chuckles.

Thurfel nods to you.

Aranrhod says, "He will get it"

Roelon nods to Aranrhod.

Daelnor rubs Aranrhod gently.

Vrairdrick says, "So you've don't made the choice of yet"

Thurfel says, "I have not as yet made the choice..."

Vrairdrick nods.

Thurfel says, "Artha fell before I could finish chatting with him"

Thurfel chuckles.

Arimantis gazes up into the heavens.

Aranrhod appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Daelnor winces.

Aranrhod coughs.

Thurfel nods to Vazridth.

You whisper quietly to Blizzerdd, "Lord Thurfel wishes me to dine with him, love. I would like to explain to him about IceMule, if ye will permit me to go.

You cock your head at Blizzerdd.

Arimantis says, "I would think that would prove him not very usefull"

Arimantis grins at Thurfel.

Blizzerdd scowls.

Reddin shifts his weight.

Tarkisis says, "He fainted..not suprising."

Thurfel says, "At the risk of being rude, I would like to speak with Armaxis alone for a moment or two"

Blizzerdd clasps your hand tenderly.

Vazridth bows to Thurfel.

Vazridth bows to Armaxis.

Lord Blizzerdd's group just went west.

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
On the north side of the cobblestone road everything seems quiet, almost too quiet. To the south, you can hear the rowdy shouts of people in the taverns and the gaming hall.
Also here: Lord Blizzerdd
Obvious paths: east, west.

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at you.

Blizzerdd exclaims something in guild speak.

You ask, "Well? May I go?"

Blizzerdd exclaims, "About what?!"

You say, "About getting him to not hurt IceMule."

Blizzerdd rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Blizzerdd says, "Well I think it is rude for him to ask ye."

You say, "I would like to go."

Blizzerdd says, "I would think it more appropriate for him to ask me if I would be offended. After all of his flirting."

Vazridth just arrived.

Vazridth grins.

You say, "I can suggest that."

Vazridth just went west.

Blizzerdd says, "Still I see no harm if ya tell me what happens."

You nod to Blizzerdd.

You kiss Blizzerdd on the mouth.

Blizzerdd says, "If he tries anything though..."

Blizzerdd leans on his waraxe.

Lord Blizzerdd's group just went east.

[Icemule Trace, West Road]
The cobblestone road continues east and west between the narrow buildings. To the east the foot traffic seems to grow considerably worse. A gate is just visible at the western end of the road. You also see an arctic fox who is sitting.
Also here: Lord Blizzerdd, Drivhn, Pendhra, Halbian who is seated, Thormock who is kneeling, Katsuragii, Vrairdrick, Lord Roelon, Tarkisis, Daelnor, Aranrhod, Lord Randsford, Arimantis, Lord Thurfel
Obvious paths: east, west.

Tarkisis says, "That was..interesting."

Daelnor's jaw drops.

Aranrhod says, "Not for him"

Roelon says, "Ah, happy unsafe journey to ye fiery one."

Aranrhod nods to Katsuragii.

(Tarkisis glances again at the snow rune.)

Katsuragii squints.

Arimantis leans on Ilvane.

Ilvane gazes up into the heavens.

Blizzerdd whispers, "Tis a matter of honor though"

Arimantis just tried to pull Ilvane towards him!

Thormock bounces around happily.

Thormock says, "he left"

Katsuragii grunts. How charming.

Blizzerdd whispers, "If he is a gentleman anyways.."

Ilvane says, "I didn't get to see the cat very long."

Katsuragii says, "We are helpless for now."

Daelnor puts on a pair of thick-lensed spectacles.

Katsuragii grunts. How charming.

Arimantis rubs Ilvane gently.

(Aranrhod peers at the rune)

Ilvane sniffs.

Katsuragii says, "This is maddening. He must have some weakness."

Katsuragii paces back and forth.

Daelnor squints.

Aranrhod shakes her head.

Daelnor taps a pair of thick-lensed spectacles.

Ilvane asks, "Rune?"

You hear the voice of Reddin say, "Aye"

(Daelnor examines the rune closely)

Ilvane asks, "Where?"

Ilvane gazes in wonder at her surroundings.

Katsuragii says, "He used it to make Armaxis disappear."

Daelnor works his fingers under his black hood and scratches his head.

Aranrhod stands up.

Vrairdrick says, "I was checking to see if Thurfel and company about"

Tarkisis says, "perhaps you look to hard for a weakness, Katsuragii"

Arimantis says, "In the snow.."

Vrairdrick shrugs.

Ilvane says, "Oh, he did that to Halfberry before too."

Arimantis nods to Ilvane.

Roelon says, "Ah seen that rune many times."

Katsuragii says, "Everything has a weakness."

Reddin nods to Katsuragii.

Daelnor nods to Katsuragii.

Reddin says, "even mes"

Katsuragii says, "This one does not look so hard, but he does look."

Daelnor smiles at Blizzerdd.

Blizzerdd winks at Daelnor.

Katsuragii says, "Unfortunately.."

Daelnor hums distractedly to himself.

Katsuragii says, "This one has found nothing after observing."

Ilvane asks, "So he didn't know you were married?"

Katsuragii grunts. How charming.

Ilvane raises an eyebrow in your direction.

Aranrhod says, "That is odd..."

Aranrhod glances at you.

Aranrhod says, "So he does not know all"

Ilvane says, "You need to be around more with her, keep him away from her."

Roelon chuckles.

Ilvane gives Blizzerdd a little prod between the shoulder blades.

Aranrhod says, "That Iscikella is married"

Katsuragii says, "That was one of the reasons behind this one's attempted application."

You say, "He never asked me anything about that."

Roelon begins chuckling at Aranrhod.

Reddin cackles!

Aranrhod says, "Or that he would care that she is"

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Katsuragii says, "But we still have an 'in', perhaps."

Ilvane gazes up into the heavens.

Katsuragii grins.

Ilvane says, "You know.."

Aranrhod says, "He is very strange"

Roelon says, "Thurfel, perhaps he is a man after all."

Roelon rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Katsuragii says, "He is"

Ilvane smirks.

Katsuragii says, "No, he seems to have two sides to him."

Blizzerdd says, "I wouldn't think he would like to visit my dungeon is all."

Reddin whistles tunelessly to himself.

Aranrhod says, "He is male"

Blizzerdd idly picks at a strong leather gag.

Aranrhod nods to Roelon.

Ilvane says, "Manipulating man is what he is."

Roelon chuckles.

Ilvane rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Aranrhod says, "I will concede that"

Ilvane says, "Hmm.."

Roelon says, "Ah'll take ye word for it. ah nae checking"

Roelon nods to Aranrhod.

Roelon's face turns slightly pale.

Ilvane cackles!

Ilvane just tickled Roelon.

Katsuragii says, "No...there's a side to him that is the Fire mage, the member of the evil Council.."

Katsuragii says, "And then there is a side of him that is the learner, the halfling.."

Tarkisis raises her hand to her grey imflass symbol, touching the image of a yellow slit-pupilled eye.

Katsuragii says, "Maybe the madness there, too.."

Katsuragii says, "It is most puzzling."

Tarkisis says, "we all are students"

Reddin says, "bah"

You bite your lip.

Katsuragii says, "Ah ha, but Thurfel is a more advanced one, o one of Fash'lo'nae."

Katsuragii grins at Tarkisis.

Roelon grins.

You glance at Katsuragii.

Aranrhod kneels down.

You wring your hands.

Katsuragii says, "At any rate, we are at a loss for the moment."

Tarkisis says, "Agreed, but even Fash'lo'nae learns..he studies--just as Thurfel does."

Ilvane scowls.

(Aranrhod peers at the rune)

Daelnor smiles gently as he cleans his fingernails with his jagged edged skinning knife

Aranrhod shakes her head.

Aranrhod glances at you.

Daelnor examines his fingernails.

Roelon says, "Nae get too close."

Roelon pokes Aranrhod in the ribs.

Tarkisis says, "Just as we all do."

Aranrhod says in elven, "I am fine"

Katsuragii says, "Truly. But the side of him that is the Fire Mage has no desire to learn.."

(Ilvane runs her boots over the rune, obscuring it)

Katsuragii shudders.

Aranrhod says, "I am fine"

Ilvane says, "Stop looking at it."

Katsuragii says, "Only to destroy."

Aranrhod smiles at Roelon.

You ask, "Looking at what?"

Aranrhod says, "I have to Ilvane"

Tarkisis says, "He learns methods of destruction."

Aranrhod stands up.

Reddin says, "destroy.."

Reddin drools.

Reddin exclaims, "blood!"

Reddin throws his head back and howls!

Ilvane says, "The rune."

Reddin says, "erm"

Reddin shifts his weight.

Tarkisis says, "case in point..of the acid glyph."

Aranrhod says, "Is my nature"

Tarkisis says, "He claimed he recently learned it."

Aranrhod shifts her weight.

Aranrhod sighs.

Roelon says, "I nae trust anything from that mage."

Roelon mutters under his breath.

Aranrhod hugs you.

Aranrhod sighs softly.

Aranrhod shakes her head.

Aranrhod looks rather confused.

Vazridth just arrived.

Aranrhod glances at Vazridth.

Vazridth grins.

You glance at Vazridth.

You wring your hands.

Vazridth is admiring you.

Katsuragii says, "This is maddening. Logically, the best solution to pursue would be a counter-balance."

Reddin says, "aye"

Blizzerdd glances at Vazridth.

Daelnor nods to Vazridth.

Katsuragii says, "But there is nothing to counter with."

Katsuragii says, "Except us."

Reddin says, "bah"

Katsuragii says, "And even that is splintered, in some small way"

Katsuragii rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Daelnor bows to Vazridth.

Aranrhod says, "Only if we let it be splintered"

Vazridth grins at Daelnor.

Vazridth bows to Daelnor.

Aranrhod nods to Katsuragii.

Aranrhod says, "I will not"

Katsuragii says, "Yes, hopefully."

Aranrhod sighs softly.

Katsuragii nods to Aranrhod.

Katsuragii says, "In the end.."

Daelnor nods to Vazridth.

Arimantis leans on Ilvane.

Katsuragii says, "This one thinks everyone will come together...as we always have."

Vrairdrick asks, "I understand you think you may gain information from Thurfel by being polite. But perhaps if he was angered he reveal more unguarded information. Or perhaps lead himself in a rushed manner, which could be a weakness?"

Vazridth whispers, "You'll enjoy being with Thurfel."

Katsuragii says, "This one says nothing to him, usually, Vrairdrick."

Vazridth grins at you.

Daelnor says, "or he could just kill us all"

You blink at Vazridth.

Elminstir says, "i dont want him mad."

Daelnor shrugs.

Vrairdrick says, "that too"

Arimantis says, "If he were angered, we would all be dead"

Blizzerdd glances at Vazridth.

Daelnor nods to Elminstir.

Vrairdrick says, "it wouldn't be easy "

Vazridth chuckles.

Vrairdrick nods to Daelnor.

Tarkisis says, "You are all discussing possible weaknesses..rather than understanding his strengths."

Katsuragii says, "Just observing. Sometimes from the shadows, sometimes not."

You say, "I think a weakness has to be found first."

Vrairdrick says, "he is the enemy to most"

Katsuragii says, "We understand his strengths quite well, this one thinks"

Katsuragii rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Roelon says, "He has a weakness for women."

Katsuragii says, "We have seen what he can do."

Arimantis grins at Roelon.

Roelon says, "Or a certain woman"

Roelon chuckles.

Katsuragii says, "All too well"

Vrairdrick smiles at Roelon.

Blizzerdd glances at Roelon.

You blink at Roelon.

Elminstir nods to Roelon.

Blizzerdd begins chuckling at Roelon.

Reddin cackles!

Tarkisis says, "Seen, but not how to stop it..or override it."

Vrairdrick says, "but anger is a weakness in itself"

Ilvane says, "He has a weakness for Iscikella."

Katsuragii asks, "Is that not the weakness then?"

Vazridth whispers, "I'll have him ready to take you away from Blizzerdd for your own good and safety."

Ilvane grins.

Vrairdrick says, "and can be used against one"

Katsuragii peers quizzically at Tarkisis.

Elminstir shakes his head.

Katsuragii says, "And that is what we seek."

Ilvane says, "Sure."

You gawk at Vazridth.

Ilvane says, "Works for me."

Katsuragii says, "It matters not where it is, be it his strengths or not"

Blizzerdd says, "I never figured that my wife would have to use her um, how should I say it?, skills? to get information..."

Blizzerdd smirks.

Vrairdrick says, "seems not much has been gained by appeasement"

Reddin says, "feh"

Daelnor says, "ah think mebbe ye should ask m'ladies opinion on that...not to mention m'lord blizzerdd"

Tarkisis says, "you are looking for the hole under the wall, rather than at the cracks within it."

You blink at Blizzerdd.

Blizzerdd cackles!

Katsuragii asks, "Truly? Then what would -you- suggest?"

Katsuragii peers quizzically at Tarkisis.

Daelnor covers his ears.

Vazridth whispers, "Or perhaps.."

You say, "I'm very confused..."

Vazridth whispers, "Oh yes..indeed.."

You try to figure out how to ignore yourself.

Katsuragii rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Vazridth whispers, "Perhaps Chutnee could grow to like him if you will not"

Blizzerdd says, "Well hon, if what we spoke of comes to pass..."

Tarkisis says, "Armaxis seems to have gained his...trust."

Vazridth grins at you.

Vazridth just went west.

Aranrhod whispers, "He did not know you were married?"

Blizzerdd says, "Ya may need this..."

Aranrhod blinks at you.

Blizzerdd removes a braided leather bullwhip from in his spidersilk cloak.

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Blizzerdd offers you a braided leather bullwhip. Enter ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.

Vrairdrick says, "yes but Armaxis' can't be trusted from what I've heard"

Tarkisis asks, "What is Armaxis' weakness?"

Blizzerdd says, "And this..."

Blizzerdd removes a strong leather gag from in his spidersilk cloak.

Daelnor says, "ah must say...tis a very....interesting situation to walk into after being..away for so long"

Daelnor rubs his chin thoughtfully.

You whisper quietly to Aranrhod., "Never asked, but... He whispered things to me..."

Katsuragii says, "He's a zealot."

Katsuragii shrugs.

Aranrhod nods to you.

Tarkisis asks, "But Thurfel trusts him...why?"

You cock your head at Blizzerdd.

Katsuragii says, "There are zealots on both sides of the coin."

Vrairdrick says, "because he is a zealot"

Vrairdrick nods to Tarkisis.

Elminstir says, "Aye"

Tarkisis shakes her head.

Blizzerdd whispers, "If ya have dinner with him"

Reddin asks, "Wha would I's be den?"

Elminstir says, "thurfel understands him."

Reddin peers quizzically at Katsuragii.

Blizzerdd starts chuckling at you!

Daelnor says, "mebbe he can bribe him with power.."

Daelnor grins at Aranrhod.

Reddin asks, "Zealot er jus plain nuts?"

Vrairdrick says, "Zealots follow a straight path"

Katsuragii gives Reddin a little prod between the shoulder blades.

Katsuragii says, "Maybe a little of both"

Tarkisis asks, "Armaxis follows the Lord of Lies..does he not?"

Reddin says, "prollies"

You blink at Blizzerdd.

Roelon nods.

Katsuragii says, "He does."

Tarkisis says, "Yet Thurfel trusts him."

Vrairdrick says, "perhaps thurfel seeks to use him"

Katsuragii says, "Not trust him, aye, Vrair"

Tarkisis says, "So..Thurfel doesn't believe Armaxis will lie to him."

Elminstir says, "Does nae matter. Armaxis will do what is to his benifit or what he thinks is to his benifit, and thurfel knows this."

A soft touch caresses your ear, a bit warm to the touch.

[Icemule Trace, South Road]
A silvery sheen from something up north catches your eye over the heads of the crowds. No matter the time of day or night, this stretch of road always seems busy. A young halfling girl, dressed in the livery of the Silvermule Gaming Hall, rushes past you to deliver a message.
Also here: Vazridth, Armaxis, Lord Thurfel
Obvious paths: north, south, west.
Blizzerdd followed.

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at you.

You curtsy to Thurfel.

Blizzerdd says, "Ah.."

Blizzerdd chuckles.

Thurfel says, "the crunch of snow beneath my feet is not nearly as welcome as sand on my toes."

Thurfel bows to you.

Blizzerdd nods to Thurfel in greeting.

Lady Ilvane's group just arrived.

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Ilvane sighs.

You whisper quietly to Thurfel. "Lord Thurfel, my husband has said I may dine with ye if ye but assure him is no dishonor meant to him in the invitation to me."

Thurfel asks, "I have many things to discuss with your wife of importance to Icemule, would you allow her my company?"

Ilvane whispers, "I don't want you putting yourself in danger!"

Ilvane says, "Don't do it."

Arimantis shifts his weight.

Ilvane looks over at you and shakes her head.

Blizzerdd says, "Aye, is polite of ye to ask."

Ilvane glances at Thurfel.

Blizzerdd nods to Thurfel.

Armaxis says, "I shall speak with you later, Thurfel. I wish you luck in your...endeavorsss."

Arimantis glances at you.

Thurfel asks, "ye have a comment Ilvane?"

Arimantis glances at Thurfel.

Armaxis nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel nods to Armaxis.

Ilvane scowls.

You whisper quietly to Ilvane, "I'm not afraid, Ilvane."

Vazridth says, "Armaxis.We must speak"

Ilvane asks, "Do I have a choice?"

Ilvane says, "No."

Armaxis nods to Vazridth.

Ilvane says, "She's going to do what she wants anyway."

Armaxis reaches out and holds Vazridth's hand.

Vazridth bows to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "I see nothing holding your tongue"

You say, "I would be happy to dine with ye, Lord Thurfel, since my husband does not object."

Armaxis raises his hand to his bronze Luukos symbol, touching the image of a green serpent.

Thurfel grins.

Armaxis says, "May His coilsss warm your soul in their eternal embrace."

Ilvane says, "Crazy."

Armaxis stares blankly about and you notice his eyes are slitted! A long forked tongue slips out of his mouth, tasting the air.

Armaxis's group just went south.

Ilvane exclaims, "You are insane!"

Blizzerdd whispers, "Need the gag and bullwhip?"

Thurfel says, "then allow us to set a time that would be convenient to us both"

Blizzerdd winks at you.

Ilvane asks, "What is wrong with you?"

You nod to Thurfel.

Ilvane stares at you.

Arimantis glances at you.

You whisper quietly to Ilvane, "Perhaps I can learn something."

Ilvane smirks.

Ilvane says, "No."

Ilvane waves her hand in a dismissive gesture.

Thurfel whispers, "Friday eve at 8pm elven would be truly wonderful for me"

Thurfel pets the white cat.

Arimantis says, "Look in yer drinks afore you drink em.."

The white cat begins purring.

Arimantis nods to you.

Ilvane scowls.

Arimantis mutters something about worms.

Ilvane says, "No, he is up to something."

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "That would work well for me as well."

Ilvane glances at Thurfel.

You nod to Thurfel.

Blizzerdd says, "I would ask to come but I trust that ye shall be a gentleman."

You whisper quietly to Ilvane.,"But we haven't learned much to this point and if I can learn something..."

Ilvane asks, "Are you crazy too?"

Ilvane stares at Blizzerdd.

Arimantis says, "A man in love, is a man in love.."

Ilvane says, "No wait, you are."

Arimantis begins chuckling at Ilvane.

Ilvane frowns.

Thurfel smiles at Ilvane.

Blizzerdd says, "Is on his word of honor. "

You hear the voice of Tarkisis ask, "Are you all still doting on Thurfel's admirations?"

Ilvane says, "If you hurt her."

Blizzerdd peers quizzically at Thurfel.

Blizzerdd asks, "Right?"

The white cat yawns.

Ilvane glances at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "She has nothing to fear"

Nanna fades into view. Fearsome streams of magical fire explode from the weapon, savagely immolating him!
... 15 points of damage!
Good blow to right arm!
He is stunned!

You hear the voice of Tarkisis say, "Apologies Firemage for being so..blunt."

Blizzerdd nods to Thurfel.

Nanna waves a flaming rolaren awl-pike at Thurfel!
Fearsome streams of magical fire explode from the weapon, savagely immolating him!
... 5 points of damage!
Strike glances off the chest.

Nanna waves a flaming rolaren awl-pike at Thurfel!
Fearsome streams of magical fire explode from the weapon, savagely immolating him!
... 7 points of damage!
Light blow to right arm.

Nanna waves a flaming rolaren awl-pike at Thurfel!
Fearsome streams of magical fire explode from the weapon, savagely immolating him!
... 35 points of damage!
Right arm is torn from shoulder!

Nanna waves a flaming rolaren awl-pike at Thurfel!
Fearsome streams of magical fire explode from the weapon, savagely immolating him!
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to head!

Nanna waves her rolaren awl-pike around.
Nanna raises her rolaren awl-pike skyward.
The wisps of orange flames surrounding the weapon vanish!

You say, "I do not believe I shall be harmed, Ilvane. Is only dinner and talk."

Ilvane says, "She should think."

Nanna put a rolaren awl-pike in her leather weapon harness.
Nanna removes a transparent catoetine mace from in her black petticoat.

Vrairdrick says, "oh"

Tarkisis glances at Nanna.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +82 = -747
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +86 = -743
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +15 = -814
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +25 = -804
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +83 = -746
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +68 = -761
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna seems to flinch momentarily as her weapon jerks in her hand. Suddenly she moves with blinding speed!

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +18 = -811
A clean miss.
Not even close.
A blast of air strikes Thurfel.
... 5 points of damage!
Blow to back connects lightly.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +17 = -812
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna seems to flinch momentarily as her weapon jerks in her hand. Suddenly she moves with blinding speed!

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +54 = -775
A clean miss.
Not even close.
A blast of air strikes Thurfel.
... 20 points of damage!
Strong blow to left arm breaks it!

? Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +91 = -738
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna seems to flinch momentarily as her weapon jerks in her hand. Suddenly she moves with blinding speed!

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +50 = -779
A clean miss.
Not even close.
A blast of air strikes Thurfel.
... 10 points of damage!
Light blow to back.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +14 = -815
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +7 = -822
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna seems to flinch momentarily as her weapon jerks in her hand. Suddenly she moves with blinding speed!

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +998 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +17 = -812
A clean miss.
Not even close.
A blast of air strikes Thurfel.
... 25 points of damage!
Hard strike to left arm breaking tendons and bone!

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +1018 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +38 = -811
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +1018 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +41 = -808
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +1018 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +3 = -846
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +1018 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +16 = -833
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +1018 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +4 = -845
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at Thurfel!
AS: +137 vs DS: +1018 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +53 = -796
A clean miss.
Not even close.

Nanna's weapon twists in her hand as she struggles to control it. With a sudden surge of power the weapon swivels in her grip and strikes at her!

Nanna swings a transparent catoetine mace at herself!
AS: +137 vs DS: +497 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +67 = -258
A clean miss.
Not even close.
A blast of air strikes Nanna. Good blow to left hand!
She is stunned!

Arimantis rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel exclaims, "desist!"

You see Lord Thurfel Morpholik the Halfling Wizard.
He appears to be in his 120's, has short, curly sandy blond hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.
He has a completely severed right arm, a completely severed left arm, minor cuts and bruises on his chest, deep lacerations across his back, and severe head trauma and bleeding from the ears.
He is bleeding from the right arm, from the head, and from the left arm.
He is holding a twisted serpentine staff in his right hand.
He is wearing a singed crabshell pouch, some very scorched robes, and a heavily runed components satchel.

Tarkisis says, "gah"

Nanna snorts at Thurfel.

Arimantis says, "Well now, there was a good plan"

Nanna asks, "why?"

Tarkisis frowns.

Thurfel asks, "have I attacked ye?"

Nanna put a transparent catoetine mace in her black petticoat.

Ilvane asks, "Dinner with your enemy?"

Ilvane says, "Makes sense Iscikella."

Thurfel says, "I merely seek company with one of your town..."

Nanna says, "You attacked everyone"

Ilvane shakes her head.

Thurfel asks, "and ye come here to kill me?"

Nanna says, "you sought the destruction of everything who is not with you"

Nanna says, "yes"

Thurfel raises his staff from his toes to his head.

You see Lord Thurfel Morpholik the Halfling Wizard.
He appears to be in his 120's, has short, curly sandy blond hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a twisted serpentine staff in his right hand.
He is wearing a singed crabshell pouch, some very scorched robes, and a heavily runed components satchel.

Nanna says, "You killed me last night"

You blink at Thurfel.

Nanna snorts at Thurfel.

Arimantis winces.

Vrairdrick nods to Nanna.

Thurfel asks, "I killed you last night?"

You say, "A useful implement."

Nanna says, "Yes"

Vrairdrick nods to Thurfel.

Ilvane says, "I think he's going to do it again."

Vrairdrick says, "Lightning"

Ilvane nods to Nanna.

Nanna begins a careful examination of Thurfel -- she takes his pulse, checks his temperature, and checks for broken bones or any other ailments.

The white cat licks at one of its paws.

Thurfel says, "I did not come here to kill anybody"

(Arimantis steps to the other side of the street, pulling Ilvane with him)

Arimantis just tried to pull Ilvane towards him!

Thurfel says, "I certainly did not come here to be attacked"

You hear the voice of Reddin say, "woo"

Nanna snorts at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "it would appear I am agitating the townsfolk milady"

Ilvane begins chuckling at Thurfel.

Nanna asks, "Did I come to your island last night to be attacked?"

Ilvane asks, "Oh that surprises you?"

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Thurfel asks, "were you invited to ransack my house?"

Tarkisis blinks at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "do I bang down your door..."

You ask, "Were ye not warned to stay away from the island, however?"

Nanna says, "I didn't even get near your hous"

Arimantis says, "Actually, he told ya you would be... so the answer to that is yes"

Tarkisis says, "Innate healing ability..how intregueing"

You cock your head at Nanna.

Arimantis nods to Nanna.

Thurfel asks, "and enter your house unbidden?"

Ilvane says, "His Island is his home Nanna, give him at least that."

Nanna says, "You're as far here as I was last night"

Reddin says, "Feh"

Thurfel says, "nobody asked me not to come tonight"

Thurfel says, "nobody told me to leave"

Reddin says, "Nobudies owns tha lands"

Thurfel says, "nobody told me I was unwelcome"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "She is not a resident of IceMule, so please do not take out on the town for her... impetutousity. I am sorry for the attack, though I understand the frustration of those who died last night."

Reddin says, "any land"

Thurfel nods to you.

Thurfel says, "my island is my island"

Nanna says, "This is not your town, you sought to destroy it, and just recently destroyed many shops in it, I don't know why you should be allowed to walk it streets."

Thurfel says, "I asked that nobody visit last night"

Vrairdrick says, "Thurfel, I think the folks are more scared of you, to tell you the truth"

Ilvane says, "He came to ask Iscikella to dine with him. And she accepted and her husband says it's okay."

Thurfel says, "understandable Vrairdrick..."

Ilvane gazes up into the heavens.

Targotyll nods to Ilvane.

Thurfel says, "but let it be publicly known...."

Thurfel says, "on this eve..."

You say, "I think he came seeking Tierus mainly, Ilvane."

Thurfel says, "with no evil intentions..."

Thurfel says, "I was attacked.."

The white cat begins purring.

Thurfel says, "with no warning"

Ilvane says, "Oh keep telling yourself that."

Ilvane nods to you.

Nanna says, "You always have evil intentions Thurfel"

Randsford squints at Thurfel.

Nanna asks, "Why are you here seeking someone?"

Reddin says, "is wha happens when yas endanger a town"

Thurfel says, "and while I could leave her a puddle of ash."

Thurfel says, "I did not."

Reddin says, "er somebudies home"

Vrairdrick says, "that I am surprised by"

Randsford asks, "Attacked by whom?"

Thurfel says, "I wished to speak with Tierus"

Nanna says, "I could have you as well, I stopped when you asked me to"

Reddin says, "Les nae fergit yas fiddlin wit tha masoleum"

Ilvane says, "Pile of ash."

Roelon glances at Randsford.

Arimantis rubs Ilvane gently.

Randsford glances at Roelon.

Aranrhod's group just arrived.

Daelnor says, "eek"

Randsford nods to Roelon in greeting.

Reddin says, "Thas perty much puttin mes home in danger through yer plans"

The white cat licks at one of its paws.

Ilvane asks, "Gods why am I so angry right now?"

Aranrhod nods to Daelnor.

Tarkisis says, "I rather think he was debating between a puddle of molten flesh, or the pile of ash"

Tarkisis nods to Ilvane.

Ilvane peers quizzically at Arimantis.

Nanna asks, "Why did you want to speek with Tierus?"

Nanna peers quizzically at Thurfel.

The white cat yawns.

Thurfel says, "he applied to be my apprentice"

Thurfel asks, "Does this woman live in a cave?"

Ilvane nods to Tarkisis.

Nanna asks, "What do you plan to do with these apprentices?"

You say, "Tierus had some consciousness problems last night."

Ilvane begins chuckling at Thurfel.

Tarkisis nods to Thurfel.

Daelnor raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Thurfel asks, "what is it to you?"

You say, "And could not keep to his appointment time."

Thurfel says, "I seek to employ and train an apprentice"

Roelon glances at Nanna.

Roelon glances at Thurfel.

Roelon chuckles.

Nanna says, "I'm simply trying to show that you only seek to do evil"

Thurfel says, "give a worthy job to one"

Ilvane says, "We know that."

Blizzerdd glances at Thurfel.

Nanna says, "And this apprentice ploy is nothing more than a sham at best"

Randsford nods to Nanna.

Ilvane nods to Nanna.

Blizzerdd wrings his hands.

Thurfel asks, "what is evil?"

Nanna snorts at Thurfel.

Nanna says, "Evil is that which seeks to destroy"

Elminstir just arrived.

Nanna says, "And that is you"

Elminstir tugs at his beard, lost in thought.

Thurfel says, "I seek to renew"

Randsford says, "Evil is burning down a tent full of people"

Thurfel says, "not destroy"

Vrairdrick asks, "Didn't you think the punishment didn't fit the crime of Halfberry though Thurfel?"

Reddin says, "feh"

Reddin waves a hand at Thurfel, dismissing him indifferently.

Daelnor asks, "apprentice doing what might I ask?? is this more of that finger wagglin stuff?"

Ilvane says, "Wait Nanna, you attacked him..he didn't touch you tonight."

Nanna says, "You seek to renew only by destruction"

Arimantis says, "Renew.. huh.."

Daelnor raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Thurfel says, "perhaps not..."

Vrairdrick asks, "to destroy permanently?"

Thurfel says, "but he was like a brother to me..."

Thurfel says, "then turned on me..."

Vrairdrick asks, "ash?"

Ilvane glares at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "and plotted to kill me"

You ask, "Halfberry?"

Vrairdrick asks, "ash though?"

Aranrhod blinks.

Vrairdrick blinks at Thurfel.

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Nanna says, "He is the cause of my attack, as he killed me last night when I was simply trying to figure out what was going on"

Blizzerdd nods to you.

Ilvane says, "A brother to you."

Vrairdrick asks, "Do you feel for your lose?"

Thurfel says, "stole my things of value..."

Nanna says, "not to mention all of his other atrocities which I have witnessed personally"

Vrairdrick blinks at Thurfel.

Ilvane asks, "You tie up and abuse your brother?"

Roelon says, "Ye treated this 'brother' like a pet."

Arimantis says, "After the way you treated him, was no supprise he left you"

Roelon squints at Thurfel.

Aranrhod says, "I asked Halfberry of his life..."

Thurfel says, "and intended to use them against me"

Vrairdrick asks, "If I killed my brother?"

Vrairdrick asks, "even if he was plotting?"

Aranrhod sighs softly.

Randsford says, "With good reason"

Ilvane says, "You are disgusting."

Vrairdrick asks, "it must heart?"

Tarkisis says, "He's currying favor, Nanna. By making you look to be the villan rather than himself."

Roelon says, "Ah can just imagine what ye did with ye father."

Vrairdrick says, "hurt"

Roelon's face turns slightly pale.

Vrairdrick says, "that is"

Thurfel says, "if your opinion meant anything to me Ilvane, I'd be hurt"

Thurfel says, "but it does not"

Thurfel points at you.

Ilvane rolls her eyes.

Daelnor asks, "didn't ye blow up half of icemul?"

Thurfel says, "hers does however"

Vrairdrick chuckles.

You blink.

Arimantis gazes up into the heavens.

Reddin says, "two-toungued, snake kissin, finger wagglin, goot fer nuttin goot, hairy-toed, foog"

Daelnor raises an eyebrow in Thurfel's direction.

Reddin snorts.

Elminstir grins.

Aranrhod rubs her chin thoughtfully.

Ilvane says, "Lucky Iscikella."

Thurfel smiles at Reddin.

The arctic fox growls, "The Fire Mage. He's back."

Roelon nods.

Reddin says, "Yer words speak"

Ilvane glances at Thurfel and yawns.

Roelon says, "Ah can smell that."

Reddin says, "But yer actions of past ring clearer"

Daelnor leans on Aranrhod.

Thurfel says, "Milady...."

Reddin scowls.

Thurfel smiles at you.

You ask, "Aye, Lord Thurfel?"

You cock your head at Thurfel.

Daelnor fidgets.

Randsford says, "Just be glad I just recently heard of your actions or else I would have been here to stop you myself"

Thurfel says, "my presence here serves no purpose any further..."

Ilvane says, "Oh Iscikella."

Randsford glances at Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "I do seek Tierus"

Aranrhod blinks.

Ilvane exclaims, "You are making me sick!"

Thurfel says, "and I do seek Artha"

Randsford says, "But know this now I do know and I intend to prevent you from harming this town again"

Thurfel says, "but for now, I will retire to my home"

Nanna asks, "Why do you seek these people Thurfel?"

Vrairdrick asks, "Is Halfberry truely gone Thurfel? Perhaps you could ease your loss by simply banishing him?"

Arimantis says, "I think Artha went home to the landin"

The penguin squawks, "There is not trace of the Halfling. Only the Fire Mage."

Arimantis chuckles.

You say, "Well, I imagine they will receive yer message, Lord Thurfel."

You nod to Thurfel.

Elminstir says, "I see tierus often, I can let him know ye are looking for ye."

Reddin says, "Feh.. tha big arse dent on yer portcullis"

Blizzerdd says, "Until later Lord Thurfel."

Aranrhod says, "I will help you with Tierus only because I made a promise to do so"

Blizzerdd bows to Thurfel.

(Ilvane turns away resting her head on Arimantis' shoulder)

Aranrhod sighs.

Thurfel whispers, "and I will look forward to a fine repast on friday milady"

Elminstir says, "If someone else doesnt first."

Ilvane sobs.

Arimantis rubs Ilvane gently.

Reddin says, "strongest coral I's seen"

Reddin grins wickedly.

The white cat meows loudly.

Aranrhod says, "Pass the message"

Thurfel says, "I thank thee Blizzerdd for entrusting thy wife to me."

Aranrhod says, "That is all I will do"

Thurfel says, "my intentions are honorable"

You whisper quietly to Thurfel, "And I look forward to a fine discussion between us as well, milord."

Blizzerdd says, "Of course."

You hear the voice of Reddin say, "ew"

Ilvane says, "Everyone is losing thier mind."

Nanna snorts.

Aranrhod raises an eyebrow.

(Arimantis strokes Ilvane's hair softly, turning her away from the crowd)

Roelon chuckles.

You hear the voice of Reddin say, "needs practice"

Roelon clasps his hand over his mouth.

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Roelon appears to be trying hard not to grin.

Daelnor blinks.

Blizzerdd nods to Thurfel.

Arimantis rubs Ilvane gently.

Elminstir shifts his weight.

You nod.

(Aranrhod rubs her head)

Ilvane says, "Foolish."

Tarkisis says, "I believe we have found..your weakness."

Ilvane shakes her head.

(Tarkisis smiles sardonically at Iscikella.)

Daelnor raises an eyebrow in Tarkisis's direction.

Aranrhod mutters headache.

Thurfel bows to you.

Daelnor rubs Aranrhod gently.

Tarkisis curtsies to Thurfel.

Elminstir groans.

Ilvane begins chuckling at Tarkisis.

You curtsy to Thurfel.

Thurfel says, "a good eve to ye all"

You say, "Good eve to ye, sir."

Elminstir says, "ye also."

Blizzerdd says, "And to ye..."

Elminstir says, "have a good eve."

Nanna snorts at Thurfel.

Daelnor nods to Thurfel.

Thurfel mummurs a few soft words.

Ilvane stares at you.

Daelnor blinks.

Roelon waves his hand in a dismissive gesture.

Nanna raises an eyebrow.

Aranrhod sighs.

Roelon says, "The air is suddenly cleaner."

Nanna smirks.

Roelon chuckles.

Randsford pokes Roelon in the ribs.

Vrairdrick rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Vrairdrick says, "interesting"

You lean on Blizzerdd.

Lady Nanna just went north.

You say, "Most confusing."

Ilvane says, "Iscikella I am truly starting to believe you like putting yourself in danger."

Ilvane scowls at you.

Roelon glances at you.

Daelnor says, "he is a rather...interesting fellow"

Daelnor rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Roelon says, "I nae think he is too honorable."

Roelon chuckles.

You say, "Ilvane, we have learned nothing..."

Blizzerdd just kissed you on the cheek.

Randsford says, "Bah cant believe I didnt know what was going on till tonight"

Roelon pokes Blizzerdd in the ribs.

Randsford grumbles.

Roelon says, "Keep on eye on her."

You say, "If I can learn anything..."

You say, "It's dinner and talk."

Blizzerdd says, "I have no worry.."

Aranrhod whispers, "What did you promise to do...I worry"

Ilvane says, "Don't risk yourself over it."

Ilvane says, "Gods."

Aranrhod whispers, "That is all...you know I will not judge"

Blizzerdd says, "I think that he would honor his words."

Elminstir chuckles.

Arimantis sighs.

Aranrhod sighs softly.

Ilvane says, "I'm only so upset because I don't want something to happen to you."

Elminstir nods to Blizzerdd.

Ilvane just tried to pull you towards her!

Roelon nods to Ilvane.

You say, "I understand, Ilvane, and I appreciate the worry."

Ilvane exclaims, "No!"

You say, "But I don't think he'll hurt me."

You say, "I truly don't."

Ilvane says, "Don't give me that, you don't care.."

Daelnor says, "evil and unsettled as he may be...ah don think he be lying on this...."

Blizzerdd says, "He wouldn't."

Elminstir says, "He wont."

Daelnor says, "how odd..an honorable villian...."

Ilvane says, "I don't want you dying over this."

You say, "And I might be able to convince him to..."

Daelnor furrows his brow.

Ilvane says, "He is not honorable."

Blizzerdd says, "Thats my job."

Arimantis says, "He said himself... you never know what someone will put in a drink offered to you.."

Blizzerdd taps a braided leather bullwhip.

You say, "Not hurt IceMule."

Blizzerdd winks at you.

You lean on Blizzerdd.

Daelnor says, "mayhap a well manored villian"

The white cat meows loudly.

Randsford says, "There is a difference between honor and being devious"

Daelnor raises an eyebrow in Ilvane's direction.

Aranrhod says, "I think we should try to help each other here..."

Aranrhod sighs sadly.

Aranrhod glances at you.

Ilvane exclaims, "Thurfel is not someone you go have dinner with!"

Elminstir asks, "He stated just the other night he doesnt want to hurt mule, So you are now going to convince him of something he said he doesnt want to do?"

Elminstir glances at you.

Aranrhod mutters something about hope.

Ilvane says, "You are nuts."

Ilvane says, "Completly insane."

You say, "Elminstir, he has said that before."

Blizzerdd cackles insanely, wild-eyed and drooling.

Ilvane says, "Blizzerdd you.."

Ilvane stares at Blizzerdd.

Daelnor asks, "what was his story when he burned mule?"

You say, "But when I asked him what would happen if Mule was there in the way when he opened the tomb."

Blizzerdd squints at Ilvane.

Daelnor asks, "oops??"

Ilvane says, "You could have said no."

You say, "And he said that would be a shame, but oh well."

You say, "wouldn't stop him."

Ilvane says, "Protect your wife."

You say, "That's the idea I wish to change."

Aranrhod says, "Ilvane...she did not do this in private...and Thurfel likes to show he tries to keep his word...even though I do not trust him"

You say, "If I can."

(Aranrhod spits)

Elminstir says, "I wish ye luck, but ye wont convince him from not opening the tomb."

Arimantis says, "I don think that he will physically harm ya Iscikella, Im more worried bout the lengths he will go to to get yer attentions"

Elminstir says, "That is why he wants an apprentice"

Elminstir says, "to help."

Blizzerdd says, "I could have said and done many a things., but I am not one for running in blindly."

Ilvane says, "No, but the dinner will be in private, won't it."

Ilvane glances at Aranrhod.

Daelnor says, "ah believe he would keep his word in this matter...if for nothing else than to play head games with everyone"

Randsford says, "If we cant convince him not to open the tomb then we simply have to stop him from doing it"

Ilvane says, "You are crazy."

Ilvane stares at you.

Aranrhod says, "Iscikella is taking a risk here"

Ilvane says, "I do believe you are going to get harmed Iscikella."

Blizzerdd says, "If he harms her..."

Ilvane frowns.

Ilvane says, "He will.."

Aranrhod says, "And is best if we try to support her if we can"

Aranrhod says, "Until we see what he wants"

Ilvane says, "And there will be nothing you can do about it."

Blizzerdd says, "I will have a new slave for my pits."

Blizzerdd idly picks at a gilded mein Mularos symbol.

The white cat begins purring.

Ilvane scoffs.

Arimantis rubs Ilvane gently.

Aranrhod says, "No Blizzerdd..."

Aranrhod says, "He will make you think you are a halfling..."

You say, "I truly don't think he will harm me. He will try and convince me of his logic, I am sure, but likewise I will try and convince him of mine."

Aranrhod sighs.

Randsford asks, "And what if you can not convince him, then what?"

Blizzerdd says, "I agree."

Blizzerdd nods to you.

Ilvane says, "Iscikella, I have always respected your decision, this is a mistake."

Ilvane says, "Please don't go."

Aranrhod says, "Ilvane"

Arimantis says, "Im afraid he will put somethin in yer drink, to um.. make ya like him more"

Ilvane exclaims, "No!"

You say, "Then I will have tried and nothing is lost in the trying. It is my life to risk."

Daelnor gasps.

Aranrhod says, "I would have said yes also"

Ilvane exclaims, "You are not going to convince me this man in honorable!"

Aranrhod says, "To try to talk"

Blizzerdd says, "But after all of the sessions with the snakes, I think he has met his match in ye."

Blizzerdd starts chuckling at you!

Daelnor blinks at Aranrhod.

Daelnor leans on Aranrhod.

You chuckle at Blizzerdd.

You say, "I hope ye are right, love."

Daelnor grins at Blizzerdd.

Blizzerdd says, "I know I am."

Ilvane mutters under her breath.



Button Link to Thurfel Main