Summary of
LORE BENEFITS
 
last updated 4/17/2009
                                 
Spell Num Spell Name Benefit Sorcerous Lore Spirit Lore Mental Lore Elemental Lore
Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
104 Disease Resist Increased resistance of +2 on second warding attempt       1                    
Increased resistance of +4 on second warding attempt       3                    
Increased resistance of +6 on second warding attempt       6                    
Increased resistance of +8 on second warding attempt       10                    
Increased resistance of +10 on second warding attempt       15                    
Increased resistance of +12 on second warding attempt       21                    
Increased resistance of +14 on second warding attempt       28                    
Increased resistance of +16 on second warding attempt       36                    
Increased resistance of +18 on second warding attempt       45                    
Increased resistance of +20 on second warding attempt       55                    
Increased resistance of +22 on second warding attempt       66                    
Increased resistance of +24 on second warding attempt       78                    
Increased resistance of +26 on second warding attempt       91                    
Increased resistance of +28 on second warding attempt       105                    
Increased resistance of +30 on second warding attempt       120                    
Increased resistance of +32 on second warding attempt       136                    
Increased resistance of +34 on second warding attempt       153                    
Increased resistance of +36 on second warding attempt       171                    
Increased resistance of +38 on second warding attempt       190                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
105 Poison Resist Increased resistance of +2 on second warding attempt       1                    
Increased resistance of +4 on second warding attempt       3                    
Increased resistance of +6 on second warding attempt       6                    
Increased resistance of +8 on second warding attempt       10                    
Increased resistance of +10 on second warding attempt       15                    
Increased resistance of +12 on second warding attempt       21                    
Increased resistance of +14 on second warding attempt       28                    
Increased resistance of +16 on second warding attempt       36                    
Increased resistance of +18 on second warding attempt       45                    
Increased resistance of +20 on second warding attempt       55                    
Increased resistance of +22 on second warding attempt       66                    
Increased resistance of +24 on second warding attempt       78                    
Increased resistance of +26 on second warding attempt       91                    
Increased resistance of +28 on second warding attempt       105                    
Increased resistance of +30 on second warding attempt       120                    
Increased resistance of +32 on second warding attempt       136                    
Increased resistance of +34 on second warding attempt       153                    
Increased resistance of +36 on second warding attempt       171                    
Increased resistance of +38 on second warding attempt       190                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
106 Spirit Fog Provides 30 secs of form concealment for the caster         40                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
107 Spirit Warding II 1% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       10                    
2% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       21                    
3% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       33                    
4% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       46                    
5% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       60                    
6% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       75                    
7% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       91                    
8% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       108                    
9% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       126                    
10% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       145                    
11% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       165                    
12% chance for temporary +25 warding boost       186                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
110 Unbalance Damage increases         ###                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
111 Fire Spirit DF increase of .001 a rank for first 50 ranks         ###                  
DF increase of .0005 a rank for ranks above 50         ###-50                  
cumulative +1 possible max target increase for 9 total (8 base + 1)         1                  
cumulative +2 possible max target increase for 10 total (8 base + 2)         3                  
cumulative +3 possible max target increase for 11 total (8 base + 3)         6                  
cumulative +4 possible max target increase for 12 total (8 base + 4)         10                  
cumulative +5 possible max target increase for 13 total (8 base + 5)         15                  
cumulative +6 possible max target increase for 14 total (8 base + 6)         21                  
cumulative +7 possible max target increase for 15 total (8 base + 7)         28                  
cumulative +8 possible max target increase for 16 total (8 base + 8)         36                  
cumulative +9 possible max target increase for 17 total (8 base + 9)         45                  
cumulative +10 possible max target increase for 18 total (8 base + 10)         55                  
cumulative +11 possible max target increase for 19 total (8 base + 11)         66                  
cumulative +12 possible max target increase for 20 total (8 base + 12)         78                  
cumulative +13 possible max target increase for 21 total (8 base + 13)         91                  
cumulative +14 possible max target increase for 22 total (8 base + 14)         105                  
cumulative +15 possible max target increase for 23 total (8 base + 15)         120                  
cumulative +16 possible max target increase for 24 total (8 base + 16)         136                  
cumulative +17 possible max target increase for 25 total (8 base + 17)         153                  
cumulative +18 possible max target increase for 26 total (8 base + 18)         171                  
cumulative +19 possible max target increase for 27 total (8 base + 19)         190                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
115 Fasthr's Reward Activation [+01%]       1                    
Activation [+02%]       3                    
Activation [+03%]       6                    
Activation [+04%]       10                    
Activation [+05%]       15                    
Activation [+06%]       21                    
Activation [+07%]       28                    
Activation [+08%]       36                    
Activation [+09%]       45                    
Activation [+10%]       55                    
Activation [+11%]       66                    
Activation [+12%]       78                    
Activation [+13%]       91                    
Activation [+14%]       105                    
Activation [+15%]       120                    
Activation [+16%]       136                    
Activation [+17%]       153                    
Activation [+18%]       171                    
Activation [+19%]       190                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
116 Locate Person Trace-back ability on locate rec'd if caster casts with no target within 30 secs         30                  
Ability to locate others in adjacent realms         30                  
Ability to locate others in near-adjacent realms         60                  
Ability to locate others in far realms         90                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
117 Spirit Strike 3% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      5                    
6% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      11                    
9% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      18                    
12% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      26                    
15% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      35                    
18% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      45                    
21% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      56                    
24% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      68                    
27% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      81                    
30% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      95                    
33% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      110                    
36% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      126                    
39% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      143                    
42% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      161                    
45% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      180                    
48% chance to remain active for an additional attack.
(Each subsequent attack reduces the chance by half.)
      200                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
118 Web Area version: +1 additional snare charge (3 charges total)         5                  
Area version: +1 additional snare charge (4 charges total)         15                  
Area version: +1 additional snare charge (5 charges total)         30                  
Area version: +1 additional snare charge (6 charges total)         50                  
Area version: +1 additional snare charge (7 charges total)         75                  
Area version: +1 additional snare charge (8 charges total)         105                  
Area version: +1 additional snare charge (9 charges total)         140                  
Area version: +1 additional snare charge (10 charges total)         180                  
Bolt version: Initial possibility
[Base ensnare chance = 40% at like level]
        20                  
Bolt version: 1% increase in ensnare target chance for every 2 ranks
[140 ranks needed for 100% chance at like level]
        ###-20                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
120 Lesser Shroud Other-cast 2 minute duration       60                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
125 Call Lightning Cloud faster by 1s [-1s total]         10                  
Cloud faster by 1s [-2s total]         20                  
Cloud faster by 1s [-3s total]         30                  
Cloud faster by 1s [-4s total]         40                  
Cloud faster by 1s [-5s total]         50                  
Cloud faster by 1s [-6s total]         60                  
Cloud faster by 1s [-7s total]         70                  
Ability to cast indoors with Nature's Touch active         40                  
Ability to cast indoors         80                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
130 Spirit Guide Decrease to random range of landing location         ###                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
203 Manna +1 mana/cycle [+01 total]       20                    
+1 mana/cycle [+02 total]       40                    
+1 mana/cycle [+03 total]       60                    
+1 mana/cycle [+04 total]       80                    
+1 mana/cycle [+05 total]       100                    
+1 mana/cycle [+06 total]       120                    
+1 mana/cycle [+07 total]       140                    
+1 mana/cycle [+08 total]       160                    
+1 mana/cycle [+09 total]       180                    
+1 mana/cycle [+10 total]       200                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
209 Untrammel Persistent effect upon caster of duration is 600 + 30 seconds per MjS rank.
Caster receives 2nd attempt (warding or maneuver) to avoid being webbed while spell is active.
      10                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
210 Silence +1 add'l target [2 total]         20                  
+1 add'l target [3 total]         40                  
+1 add'l target [4 total]         60                  
+1 add'l target [5 total]         80                  
+1 add'l target [6 total]         100                  
+1 add'l target [7 total]         110                  
+1 add'l target [8 total]         120                  
+1 add'l target [9 total]         140                  
+1 add'l target [10 total]         160                  
+1 add'l target [11 total]         180                  
+1 add'l target [12 total]         200                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
211 Bravery Group version lasting 60 seconds       50                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
212 Inter-ference +1 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         5                  
+2 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         11                  
+3 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         18                  
+4 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         26                  
+5 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         35                  
+6 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         45                  
+7 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         56                  
+8 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         68                  
+9 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         81                  
+10 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         95                  
+11 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         110                  
+12 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         126                  
+13 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         143                  
+14 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         161                  
+15 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         180                  
+16 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         200                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
213 Minor Sanctuary Reduced chance of spell failure         ###                  
Aids in the prevention of the sanctuary being broken once cast or interfered with as cast         ###                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
215 Heroism Group version lasting 60 seconds       65                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+1 AS total]       10                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+2 AS total]       20                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+3 AS total]       30                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+4 AS total]       40                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+5 AS total]       50                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+6 AS total]       60                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+7 AS total]       70                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+8 AS total]       80                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+9 AS total]       90                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+10 AS total]       100                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+11 AS total]       110                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+12 AS total]       120                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+13 AS total]       130                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+14 AS total]       140                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+15 AS total]       150                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+16 AS total]       160                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+17 AS total]       170                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+18 AS total]       180                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+19 AS total]       190                    
Self-cast +1 AS [+20 AS total]       200                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
216 Frenzy +1 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         1                  
+2 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         3                  
+3 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         6                  
+4 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         10                  
+5 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         15                  
+6 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         21                  
+7 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         28                  
+8 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         36                  
+9 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         45                  
+10 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         55                  
+11 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         66                  
+12 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         78                  
+13 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         91                  
+14 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         105                  
+15 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         120                  
+16 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         136                  
+17 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         153                  
+18 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         171                  
+19 total increase to target's defense penalty on warding attempt for this spell         190                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
217 Mass
Inter-ference
+1 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         5                  
+2 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         11                  
+3 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         18                  
+4 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         26                  
+5 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         35                  
+6 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         45                  
+7 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         56                  
+8 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         68                  
+9 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         81                  
+10 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         95                  
+11 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         110                  
+12 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         126                  
+13 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         143                  
+14 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         161                  
+15 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         180                  
+16 total increase to target's defense penalty on attempted ward of follow-up spiritual spell         200                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
218 Spirit Servant Duration == +30s/rank         ###                  
First 100 ranks Preserve duration == +15s/rank         ###                  
Second 100 ranks Preserve duration == +10s/rank         ###-100                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
219 Spell Shield Group version lasting 120 seconds       80                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
240 Spirit Slayer cumulative +2% to base chance of double strike (total 62%)         1                  
cumulative +4% to base chance of double strike (total 64%)         3                  
cumulative +6% to base chance of double strike (total 66%)         6                  
cumulative +8% to base chance of double strike (total 68%)         10                  
cumulative +10% to base chance of double strike (total 70%)         15                  
cumulative +12% to base chance of double strike (total 72%)         21                  
cumulative +14% to base chance of double strike (total 74%)         28                  
cumulative +16% to base chance of double strike (total 76%)         36                  
cumulative +18% to base chance of double strike (total 78%)         45                  
cumulative +20% to base chance of double strike (total 80%)         55                  
cumulative +22% to base chance of double strike (total 82%)         66                  
cumulative +24% to base chance of double strike (total 84%)         78                  
cumulative +26% to base chance of double strike (total 86%)         91                  
cumulative +28% to base chance of double strike (total 88%)         105                  
cumulative +30% to base chance of double strike (total 90%)         120                  
cumulative +32% to base chance of double strike (total 92%)         136                  
cumulative +34% to base chance of double strike (total 94%)         153                  
cumulative +36% to base chance of double strike (total 96%)         171                  
cumulative +38% to base chance of double strike (total 98%)         190                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
301 Prayer of Holding Increase to spell strength when a target is held     ###                      
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
302 Smite/
Bane
Chance of damage infusion (currently costs no extra mana)     ###                      
 
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
303 Prayer of Protection Other-cast for 2 minutes       40                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
305 Perserva-tion +15s per rank       ###                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
306 Holy Bolt Acidic degeneration of hit undead target     30                      
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
307 Benediction 1% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       6                    
2% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       13                    
3% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       21                    
4% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       30                    
5% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       40                    
6% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       51                    
7% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       63                    
8% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       76                    
9% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       90                    
10% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       105                    
11% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       121                    
12% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       138                    
13% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       156                    
14% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       175                    
15% chance of +15 AS bonus to group on a given attack       195                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
308 Well of Life Awareness of caster/deader conversion     ###                      
Decrease in cleric's recuperation period by 1s per rank       ###                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
309 Neutralize Curse Increases spell strength       ###                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
311 Blind Chance for target kneel as determined by formula:
15+(warding margin/4)+(Religion ranks/3)
    ###                      
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
312 Fervent Reproach Increases effect of physical rebuke on targets     ###                      
Increases duration of residual backlash (Wisdom/Max Health/Max Mana bonuses) on cleric       ###                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
316 Censure +1 possible target (5 total)     5                      
+1 possible target (6 total)     11                      
+1 possible target (7 total)     18                      
+1 possible target (8 total)     26                      
+1 possible target (9 total)     35                      
+1 possible target (10 total)     45                      
+1 possible target (11 total)     56                      
+1 possible target (12 total)     68                      
+1 possible target (13 total)     81                      
+1 possible target (14 total)     95                      
+1 possible target (15 total)     110                      
+1 possible target (16 total)     126                      
+1 possible target (17 total)     143                      
+1 possible target (18 total)     161                      
+1 possible target (19 total)     180                      
+1 possible target (20 total)     200                      
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
315 Remove Curse Increases spell strength       ###                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
317 Divine Fury Minimum damage increased     ###                      
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
319 Divine Wrath Second frame of attacks     20                      
Third frame of attacks     40                      
Decrease summoning time         ###                  
Decrease pause between attack frames         ###                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
325 Holy Receptacle Tier 1 (Silver to Gold)     10 5                    
Tier 2 (Brimstone)     15 5 5                  
Tier 3 (Nexus)     20 5 10                  
Tier 4 (Chrism)     25 10 15                  
Tier 5 (Intercession)     30 10                    
Additional +5% Chrism (Tier 4) exp retained for resurrected (Base 50% + 5% == Total 55%)       11                    
Additional +5% Chrism (Tier 4) exp retained for resurrected (Base 50% + 10% == Total 60%)       13                    
Additional +5% Chrism (Tier 4) exp retained for resurrected (Base 50% + 15% == Total 65%)       16                    
Additional +5% Chrism (Tier 4) exp retained for resurrected (Base 50% + 20% == Total 70%)       20                    
Additional +5% Chrism (Tier 4) exp retained for resurrected (Base 50% + 25% == Total 75%)       25                    
Additional +5% Chrism (Tier 4) exp retained for resurrected (Base 50% + 30% == Total 80%)       31                    
Additional +5% Chrism (Tier 4) exp retained for resurrected (Base 50% + 35% == Total 85%)       38                    
Additional +5% Chrism (Tier 4) exp retained for resurrected (Base 50% + 40% == Total 90%)       46                    
Additional +5% Chrism (Tier 4) exp retained for resurrected (Base 50% + 45% == Total 95%)       55                    
Additional +5% Chrism (Tier 4) exp retained for resurrected (Base 50% + 50% == Total 100%)       65                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
330 Prayer of Communion 2% increase in chance to establish link     6                      
4% increase in chance to establish link     13                      
6% increase in chance to establish link     21                      
8% increase in chance to establish link     30                      
10% increase in chance to establish link     40                      
12% increase in chance to establish link     51                      
14% increase in chance to establish link     63                      
16% increase in chance to establish link     76                      
18% increase in chance to establish link     90                      
20% increase in chance to establish link     105                      
22% increase in chance to establish link     121                      
24% increase in chance to establish link     138                      
26% increase in chance to establish link     156                      
28% increase in chance to establish link     175                      
30% increase in chance to establish link     195                      
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
350 Miracle Reduced chance of spell failure         ###                  
5% chance of Chrism-gem effect       2                    
10% chance of Chrism-gem effect       5                    
15% chance of Chrism-gem effect       9                    
20% chance of Chrism-gem effect       14                    
25% chance of Chrism-gem effect       20                    
30% chance of Chrism-gem effect       27                    
35% chance of Chrism-gem effect       35                    
40% chance of Chrism-gem effect       44                    
45% chance of Chrism-gem effect       54                    
50% chance of Chrism-gem effect       65                    
55% chance of Chrism-gem effect       77                    
60% chance of Chrism-gem effect       90                    
65% chance of Chrism-gem effect       104                    
70% chance of Chrism-gem effect       119                    
75% chance of Chrism-gem effect       135                    
80% chance of Chrism-gem effect       152                    
85% chance of Chrism-gem effect       170                    
90% chance of Chrism-gem effect       189                    
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 23 hours     4                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 22 hours     9                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 21 hours     15                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 20 hours     22                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 19 hours     30                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 18 hours     39                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 17 hours     49                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 16 hours     60                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 15 hours     72                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 14 hours     85                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 13 hours     99                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 12 hours     114                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 11 hours     130                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 10 hrs     147                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 9 hours     165                      
Reduces wait time between possible spell casts to 8 hours     184                      
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
504 Slow RT +1s [+01s total]                           24
RT +1s [+02s total]                           100
RT +1s [+03s total]                           200
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
505 Hand of
Tonis
Bolt                           20
Bolt DF increase of +.001 a rank                           21 - 70
Bolt DF increase of +.0005 a rank                           71+
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
506 Haste RT -1s [-01s total]                           24
RT -1s [-02s total]                           100
RT -1s [-03s total]                           200
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
509 Strength Melee AS +1 [+01 total]                         4  
Melee AS +1 [+02 total]                         9  
Melee AS +1 [+03 total]                         15  
Melee AS +1 [+04 total]                         22  
Melee AS +1 [+05 total]                         30  
Melee AS +1 [+06 total]                         39  
Melee AS +1 [+07 total]                         49  
Melee AS +1 [+08 total]                         60  
Melee AS +1 [+09 total]                         72  
Melee AS +1 [+10 total]                         85  
Melee AS +1 [+11 total]                         99  
Melee AS +1 [+12 total]                         114  
Melee AS +1 [+13 total]                         130  
Melee AS +1 [+14 total]                         147  
Melee AS +1 [+15 total]                         165  
Melee AS +1 [+16 total]                         184  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
510 Hurl Boulder DF increase of .001 a rank for first 50 ranks                         ###  
DF increase of .0005 a rank for ranks above 50                         ###-50  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
511 Floating Disk +1 item size [8 from spell; +01 = 09 item total]                           10
+1 item size [8 from spell; +02 = 10 item total]                           21
+1 item size [8 from spell; +03 = 11 item total]                           33
+1 item size [8 from spell; +04 = 12 item total]                           46
+1 item size [8 from spell; +05 = 13 item total]                           60
+1 item size [8 from spell; +06 = 14 item total]                           75
+1 item size [8 from spell; +07 = 15 item total]                           91
+1 item size [8 from spell; +08 = 16 item total]                           108
+1 item size [8 from spell; +09 = 17 item total]                           126
+1 item size [8 from spell; +10 = 18 item total]                           145
+1 item size [8 from spell; +11 = 19 item total]                           165
+1 item size [8 from spell; +12 = 20 item total]                           186
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
512 Ice Patch Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 1 cast                     10      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 2 casts                     20      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 3 casts                     31      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 4 casts                     43      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 5 casts                     56      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 6 casts                     70      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 7 casts                     85      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 8 casts                     101      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 9 casts                     118      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 10 casts                     136      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 11 casts                     155      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 12 casts                     175      
Allows Minor Cold (blue wand) for 13 casts                     196      
Duration & slip/fall increases                     ###      
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
514 Stone Fist Commands more likely (Slap, Clench, Pound)                         ###  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
518 Cone of Lightning DF increase of .001 a rank for first 50 combo ranks
[Uses
Lightning Combo Ranks of (Air Lore + Water Lore)/2 to determine benefits]
                    ###/2     ###/2
DF increase of .0005 a rank for combo ranks above 50
[Uses
Lightning Combo Ranks of (Air Lore + Water Lore)/2 to determine benefits]
                    (###/2) -50     (###/2) -50
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
519 Immolation Insta-kill more likely (or increased chance of critical damage)                       ###    
Increased chance for 1 additional flare [3 total]?                       <50    
100%  chance for 1 additional flare [3 total]?                       50    
Increased chance for 2 additional flares [4 total]?                       >50 but <125    
100%  chance for 2 additional flares [4 total]?                       125    
Increased chance for 3 additional flares [5 total]?                       >125    
75%  chance for 3 additional flares [5 total]?                       200    
100%  chance for 3 additional flares [5 total]?                       246    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
520 Stone Skin Damage absorbed increases                         ###  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
601/
611
Natural Colors/
Mass Colors
+1 stealth bonus [+01 total]       1                    
+1 stealth bonus [+02 total]       3                    
+1 stealth bonus [+03 total]       6                    
+1 stealth bonus [+04 total]       10                    
+1 stealth bonus [+05 total]       15                    
+1 stealth bonus [+06 total]       21                    
+1 stealth bonus [+07 total]       28                    
+1 stealth bonus [+08 total]       36                    
+1 stealth bonus [+09 total]       45                    
+1 stealth bonus [+10 total]       55                    
+1 stealth bonus [+11 total]       66                    
+1 stealth bonus [+12 total]       78                    
+1 stealth bonus [+13 total]       91                    
+1 DS [+01 total]       5                    
+1 DS [+02 total]       11                    
+1 DS [+03 total]       18                    
+1 DS [+04 total]       26                    
+1 DS [+05 total]       35                    
+1 DS [+06 total]       45                    
+1 DS [+07 total]       56                    
+1 DS [+08 total]       68                    
+1 DS [+09 total]       81                    
+1 DS [+10 total]       95                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
602 Resist Elements +1 bolt DS [+01 total]       5                    
+1 bolt DS [+02 total]       11                    
+1 bolt DS [+03 total]       18                    
+1 bolt DS [+04 total]       26                    
+1 bolt DS [+05 total]       35                    
+1 bolt DS [+06 total]       45                    
+1 bolt DS [+07 total]       56                    
+1 bolt DS [+08 total]       68                    
+1 bolt DS [+09 total]       81                    
+1 bolt DS [+10 total]       95                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
603 Foraging Bonus increase       ###                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
604 Skinning +1% skin value [+01 total]       5                    
+1% skin value [+02 total]       11                    
+1% skin value [+03 total]       18                    
+1% skin value [+04 total]       26                    
+1% skin value [+05 total]       35                    
+1% skin value [+06 total]       45                    
+1% skin value [+07 total]       56                    
+1% skin value [+08 total]       68                    
+1% skin value [+09 total]       81                    
+1% skin value [+10 total]       95                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
605*** Whispering Willow*** Additional ability granted to be able to whisper to those visible and indoors in same realm         4                  
Additional ability granted to remotely whisper to those hidden or invisible in same outdoor room         8                  
Additional ability granted to remotely whisper to those hidden or invisible in same outdoor or indoor room         12                  
Additional ability granted to remotely whisper to those hidden or invisible outdoors in same realm         16                  
Additional ability granted to remotely whisper to those hidden or invisible either indoors or outdoors in same realm         20                  
Additional ability granted to remotely whisper to those visible in different realm         28                  
Additional ability granted to remotely whisper to those hidden or invisible outdoors in different realm         32                  
Additional ability granted to remotely whisper to those hidden or invisible,
whether outdoors or indoors, in different realm
        36                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
607 Sounds +1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +11% total]         1                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +12% total]         3                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +13% total]         6                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +14% total]         10                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +15% total]         15                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +16% total]         21                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +17% total]         28                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +18% total]         36                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +19% total]         45                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +20% total]         55                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +21% total]         66                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +22% total]         78                  
+1% chance target spell hindrance [10% incl; +23% total]         91                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
610 Tangleweed 2% chance of strength draining poison         1                  
25% chance of strength draining poison         10                  
51% chance of strength draining poison         24                  
75% chance of strength draining poison         50                  
100% chance of strength draining poison         100                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
612 Breeze 2% chance of hindering creature movement         1                  
25% chance of hindering creature movement         10                  
51% chance of hindering creature movement         24                  
75% chance of hindering creature movement         50                  
100% chance of hindering creature movement         100                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
613 Self Control +1 spirit TD [+01 total]       5                    
+1 spirit TD [+02 total]       11                    
+1 spirit TD [+03 total]       18                    
+1 spirit TD [+04 total]       26                    
+1 spirit TD [+05 total]       35                    
+1 spirit TD [+06 total]       45                    
+1 spirit TD [+07 total]       56                    
+1 spirit TD [+08 total]       68                    
+1 spirit TD [+09 total]       81                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
614 Imbue +1 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         1                  
+2 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         3                  
+3 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         6                  
+4 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         10                  
+5 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         15                  
+6 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         21                  
+7 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         28                  
+8 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         36                  
+9 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         45                  
+10 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         55                  
+11 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         66                  
+12 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         78                  
+13 extra mana capacity [cumulative]         91                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
615 Call Swarm +1 cumulative to swarm potency         5                  
+2 cumulative to swarm potency         11                  
+3 cumulative to swarm potency         18                  
+4 cumulative to swarm potency         26                  
+5 cumulative to swarm potency         35                  
+6 cumulative to swarm potency         45                  
+7 cumulative to swarm potency         56                  
+8 cumulative to swarm potency         68                  
+9 cumulative to swarm potency         81                  
+10 cumulative to swarm potency         95                  
+11 cumulative to swarm potency         110                  
+12 cumulative to swarm potency         126                  
+13 cumulative to swarm potency         143                  
+14 cumulative to swarm potency         161                  
+15 cumulative to swarm potency         180                  
+16 cumulative to swarm potency         200                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
616 SpikeThorn 1% chance of extra damage cycle         13                  
25% chance of extra damage cycle         27                  
50% chance of extra damage cycle         60                  
100% chance of extra damage cycle         160                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
617 Sneaking Chance to prevent icy slips increase       ###                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
620 Resist Nature +1% Resistance Strength added to spell base of 20% for every 2 ranks       ###                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
635 Nature's Fury 5% chance of extra cycle         1                  
50% chance of extra cycle         10                  
100% chance of 1 extra cycle; 2% chance of 2nd extra         24                  
100% chance of 1 extra cycle; 50% chance of 2nd extra         50                  
100% chance of 1 extra cycle; 100% chance of 2nd extra         100                  
100% chance of 1 extra cycle; 100% chance of 2nd extra; 100% chance of 3rd extra         200                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
650
(Part 1)
Assume Aspect
(Part 1)
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 1 = 21)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      2                    
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 2 = 22)
+1 Stat Bonus (total 10 base + 1 = 11)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      5                    
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 3 = 23)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      9                    
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 4 = 24)
+1 Stat Bonus (total 10 base + 2 = 12)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      14                    
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 5 = 25)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      20                    
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 6 = 26)
+1 Stat Bonus (total 10 base + 3 = 13)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      27                    
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 7 = 27)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      35                    
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 8 = 28)
+1 Stat Bonus (total 10 base + 4 = 14)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      44                    
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 9 = 29)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      54                    
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 10 = 30)
+1 Stat Bonus (total 10 base + 5 = 15)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      65                    
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 11 = 31)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      77                    
+1 Stat (total 20 base + 12 = 32)
+1 Stat Bonus (total 10 base + 6 = 16)
For Wolf = Dexterity and Intuition
For Lion = Strength and Influence
For Owl = Aura and Wisdom
For Rat = Agility and Discipline
For Porcupine = Logic
For Bear = Constitution
      90                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
650
(Part 2)
Assume Aspect
(Part 2)
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 1 = 21)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        2                  
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 2 = 22)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        5                  
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 3 = 23)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        9                  
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 4 = 24)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        14                  
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 5 = 25)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        20                  
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 6 = 26)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        27                  
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 7 = 27)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        35                  
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 8 = 28)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        44                  
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 9 = 29)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        54                  
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 10 = 30)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        65                  
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 11 = 31)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        77                  
+1 Skill Rank increase (total 20 base + 12 = 32)
For Jackal = Ambush
For Panther = Stalking & Hiding
For Hawk = Perception
For Yierka = Survival
        90                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
650
(Part 3)
Assume Aspect
(Part 3)
Increase to block and poison effects of Wall of Thorns
For Porcupine Aspect
        ###                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
650 (Part 4) Assume Aspect
(Part 4)
+1 HP (total 25 base + 1 = 26)
For Bear Aspect
        1                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 2 = 27)
For Bear Aspect
        3                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 3 = 28)
For Bear Aspect
        6                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 4 = 29)
For Bear Aspect
        10                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 5 = 30)
For Bear Aspect
        15                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 6 = 31)
For Bear Aspect
        21                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 7 = 32)
For Bear Aspect
        28                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 8 = 33)
For Bear Aspect
        36                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 9 = 34)
For Bear Aspect
        45                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 10 = 35)
For Bear Aspect
        55                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 11 = 36)
For Bear Aspect
        66                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 12 = 37)
For Bear Aspect
        78                  
+1 HP (total 25 base + 13 = 38)
For Bear Aspect
        91                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
650
(Part 5)
Assume Aspect
(Part 5)
+1% increase (total 10% + 1% = 11%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      2                    
+1% increase (total 10% + 2% = 12%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      5                    
+1% increase (total 10% + 3% = 13%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      9                    
+1% increase (total 10% + 4% = 14%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      14                    
+1% increase (total 10% + 5% = 15%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      20                    
+1% increase (total 10% + 6% = 16%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      27                    
+1% increase (total 10% + 7% = 17%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      35                    
+1% increase (total 10% + 8% = 18%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      44                    
+1% increase (total 10% + 9% = 19%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      54                    
+1% increase (total 10% + 10% = 20%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      65                    
+1% increase (total 10% + 11% = 21%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      77                    
+1% increase (total 10% + 12% = 22%)
For Serpent = Evade
For Burgee = Block
For Mantis = Parry
      90                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
650
(Part 6)
Assume Aspect
(Part 6)
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 3% = 28%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      1                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 6% = 31%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      3                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 9% = 34%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      6                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 12% = 37%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      10                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 15% = 40%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      15                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 18% = 43%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      21                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 21% = 46%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      28                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 24% = 49%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      36                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 27% = 52%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      45                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 30% = 55%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      55                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 33% = 58%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      66                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 36% = 61%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      78                    
+3% RT reduction (total 25% base + 39% = 64%)
For Yierka = Sense/Foraging/Healing Herbals
      91                    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
701 Blood Burst Transfer of HP to caster ###                          
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
704 Phase +2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 2 = 12 lbs total)   3                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 4 = 14 lbs total)   7                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 6 = 16 lbs total)   12                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 8 = 18 lbs total)   18                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 10 = 20 lbs total)   25                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 12 = 22 lbs total)   33                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 14 = 24 lbs total)   42                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 16 = 26 lbs total)   52                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 18 = 28 lbs total)   63                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 20 = 30 lbs total)   75                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 22 = 32 lbs total)   88                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 24 = 34 lbs total)   102                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 26 = 36 lbs total)   117                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 28 = 38 lbs total)   133                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 30 = 40 lbs total)   150                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 32 = 42 lbs total)   168                        
+2 lbs to max item weight (10 base + 34 = 44 lbs total)   187                        
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
708 Limb Disrupt Animation of severed limbs ###                          
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
711 Pain Infliction Power increase ###                          
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
712 Cloak of Shadows Retribution more likely to trigger   ###                        
95% chance of retribution triggering   50                        
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
715 Curse Increases spell strength         ###                  
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
718 Torment Able to prep other spells/damage increase if not prepping   ###                        
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
719 Dark Catalyst Damage increase (by element)                     ### ### ### ###
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
725 Minor Summoning Better command of demon (more items/mana/tasks)   ###                        
Summon by valence (no failure)   50                        
Summon by valence & type (no failure)   100                        
Summon by valence, type & archetype except abyran'sa (no failure)   125                        
Summon abyran'sa (no failure)   150                        
Additional mana capacity (added to base amt)
   Grik'tyr and Shien'tyr (except Aishan)=Skill Bonus/10
   Lorae'tyr=(Skill Bonus/10)-3
  ###                        
Additional coins capacity (added to base amt)
   Grik=60 per rank, Imp=40 per rank, Abyran=45 per rank
   Grantis=55 per rank, Igaesha=10 per rank, Verlok=50 per rank
   Aishan=N/A, Shien=20 per rank, Arashan=unknown
  ###                        
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
730 Animate Dead Crystal quality/level affected; duration [+4s/rank] ###                          
MAL modifier (this result is then added to the caster's level to determine MAL) [(###-20)/5]-10                          
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
740
(Part 1)
Planar Shift
(Part 1)
Inter-realm (cross realm) failure % reduced additional 1% from base of 10% = 9% failure rate   12                        
Inter-realm (cross realm) failure % reduced additional 1% from base of 10% = 8% failure rate   24                        
Inter-realm (cross realm) failure % reduced additional 1% from base of 10% = 7% failure rate   36                        
Inter-realm (cross realm) failure % reduced additional 1% from base of 10% = 6% failure rate   48                        
Inter-realm (cross realm) failure % reduced additional 1% from base of 10% = 5% failure rate   60                        
Inter-realm (cross realm) failure % reduced additional 1% from base of 10% = 4% failure rate   72                        
Inter-realm (cross realm) failure % reduced additional 1% from base of 10% = 3% failure rate   84                        
Inter-realm (cross realm) failure % reduced additional 1% from base of 10% = 2% failure rate   96                        
Inter-realm (cross realm) failure % reduced additional 1% from base of 10% = 1% failure rate   108                        
Inter-realm (cross realm) failure % reduced additional 1% from base of 10% = 0% failure rate   120                        
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
740**
(Part 2)
Planar Shift**
(Part 2)
Intra-realm (same realm) travel group increase of +1 for total of 2 (caster + 1 other)   20                        
Intra-realm (same realm) travel group increase of +1 for total of 3 (caster + 2 others)   40                        
Intra-realm (same realm) travel group increase of +1 for total of 4 (caster + 3 others)   60                        
Intra-realm (same realm) travel group increase of +1 for total of 5 (caster + 4 others)   80                        
Intra-realm (same realm) travel group increase of +1 for total of 6 (caster + 5 others)   100                        
Intra-realm (same realm) travel group increase of +1 for total of 7 (caster + 6 others)   120                        
Intra-realm (same realm) travel group increase of +1 for total of 8 (caster + 7 others)   140                        
Intra-realm (same realm) travel group increase of +1 for total of 9 (caster + 8 others)   160                        
Intra-realm (same realm) travel group increase of +1 for total of 10 (caster + 9 others)   180                        
Intra-realm (same realm) travel group increase of +1 for total of 11 (caster + 10 others)   200                        
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
901 Minor Shock DF increase of .001 a rank for first 50 combo ranks
[Uses
Lightning Combo Ranks of (Air Lore + Water Lore)/2 to determine benefits]
                    ###/2     ###/2
DF increase of .0005 a rank for combo ranks above 50
[Uses
Lightning Combo Ranks of (Air Lore + Water Lore)/2 to determine benefits]
                    (###/2) -50     (###/2) -50
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
903 Minor Water DF increase of .001 a rank for first 50 ranks                     ###      
DF increase of .0005 a rank for ranks above 50                     ###-50      
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
906 Minor Fire DF increase of .001 a rank for first 50 ranks                       ###    
DF increase of .0005 a rank for ranks above 50                       ###-50    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
907 Major Cold DF increase of .001 a rank for first 50 ranks                     ###      
DF increase of .0005 a rank for ranks above 50                     ###-50      
cumulative +1 possible max target increase for 9 total (8 base + 1)                     1      
cumulative +2 possible max target increase for 10 total (8 base + 2)                     3      
cumulative +3 possible max target increase for 11 total (8 base + 3)                     6      
cumulative +4 possible max target increase for 12 total (8 base + 4)                     10      
cumulative +5 possible max target increase for 13 total (8 base + 5)                     15      
cumulative +6 possible max target increase for 14 total (8 base + 6)                     21      
cumulative +7 possible max target increase for 15 total (8 base + 7)                     28      
cumulative +8 possible max target increase for 16 total (8 base + 8)                     36      
cumulative +9 possible max target increase for 17 total (8 base + 9)                     45      
cumulative +10 possible max target increase for 18 total (8 base + 10)                     55      
cumulative +11 possible max target increase for 19 total (8 base + 11)                     66      
cumulative +12 possible max target increase for 20 total (8 base + 12)                     78      
cumulative +13 possible max target increase for 21 total (8 base + 13)                     91      
cumulative +14 possible max target increase for 22 total (8 base + 14)                     105      
cumulative +15 possible max target increase for 23 total (8 base + 15)                     120      
cumulative +16 possible max target increase for 24 total (8 base + 16)                     136      
cumulative +17 possible max target increase for 25 total (8 base + 17)                     153      
cumulative +18 possible max target increase for 26 total (8 base + 18)                     171      
cumulative +19 possible max target increase for 27 total (8 base + 19)                     190      
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
908 Major Fire DF increase of .001 a rank for first 50 ranks                       ###    
DF increase of .0005 a rank for ranks above 50                       ###-50    
cumulative +1 possible max target increase for 9 total (8 base + 1)                       1    
cumulative +2 possible max target increase for 10 total (8 base + 2)                       3    
cumulative +3 possible max target increase for 11 total (8 base + 3)                       6    
cumulative +4 possible max target increase for 12 total (8 base + 4)                       10    
cumulative +5 possible max target increase for 13 total (8 base + 5)                       15    
cumulative +6 possible max target increase for 14 total (8 base + 6)                       21    
cumulative +7 possible max target increase for 15 total (8 base + 7)                       28    
cumulative +8 possible max target increase for 16 total (8 base + 8)                       36    
cumulative +9 possible max target increase for 17 total (8 base + 9)                       45    
cumulative +10 possible max target increase for 18 total (8 base + 10)                       55    
cumulative +11 possible max target increase for 19 total (8 base + 11)                       66    
cumulative +12 possible max target increase for 20 total (8 base + 12)                       78    
cumulative +13 possible max target increase for 21 total (8 base + 13)                       91    
cumulative +14 possible max target increase for 22 total (8 base + 14)                       105    
cumulative +15 possible max target increase for 23 total (8 base + 15)                       120    
cumulative +16 possible max target increase for 24 total (8 base + 16)                       136    
cumulative +17 possible max target increase for 25 total (8 base + 17)                       153    
cumulative +18 possible max target increase for 26 total (8 base + 18)                       171    
cumulative +19 possible max target increase for 27 total (8 base + 19)                       190    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
910 Major Shock DF increase of .001 a rank for first 50 combo ranks
[Uses
Lightning Combo Ranks of (Air Lore + Water Lore)/2 to determine benefits]
                    ###/2     ###/2
DF increase of .0005 a rank for combo ranks above 50
[Uses
Lightning Combo Ranks of (Air Lore + Water Lore)/2 to determine benefits]
                    (###/2) -50     (###/2) -50
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
912 Call Wind Chance of vortices [02% chance]                           5
Chance of vortices [04% chance]                           11
Chance of vortices [06% chance]                           18
Chance of vortices [08% chance]                           26
Chance of vortices [10% chance]                           35
Chance of vortices [12% chance]                           45
Chance of vortices [14% chance]                           56
Chance of vortices [16% chance]                           68
Chance of vortices [18% chance]                           81
Chance of vortices [20% chance]                           95
Chance of vortices [22% chance]                           110
Chance of vortices [24% chance]                           126
Chance of vortices [26% chance]                           143
Chance of vortices [28% chance]                           161
Chance of vortices [30% chance]                           181~
Chance of vortices [32% chance]                           201~
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
914 Sandstorm Duration and damage increases                           ###
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
917 Boil Earth Second strike [% chance == skill]
Third strike [%chance == skill - 100]
                        ###  
50% chance of second strike                         10  
100% chance of second strike; 2% chance of third strike                         24  
100% chance of second strike; 100% chance of third strike                         100  
Damage increases to additional strikes                       ###    
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1000s Bard Circle +2 seconds Renewal per rank             ###              
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1002 Vibration Chant Increased chance of breaking target's weapon/shield               ###            
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1004 Purification Song Failure reduction (less chance of shattering a gem)               ###            
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1007 Kai's Triumph Song Increases +1 AS to GROUP             3              
Increases +1 AS to GROUP [+02 total]             7              
Increases +1 AS to GROUP [+03 total]             12              
Increases +1 AS to GROUP [+04 total]             18              
Increases +1 AS to GROUP [+05 total]             25              
Increases +1 AS to GROUP [+06 total]             33              
Increases +1 AS to GROUP [+07 total]             42              
Increases +1 AS to GROUP [+08 total]             52              
Increases +1 AS to GROUP [+09 total]             63              
Increases +1 AS to GROUP [+10 total]             75              
Increases +1 AS to GROUP [+11 total]             88              
Increases +1 AS to GROUP [+12 total]             102              
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1008 Stunning Shout Increase in primary damage of 1 HP per every 3 ranks                           ###
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1009 Sonic Shield Song Size -1 for Dodge penalty                           20
Size -2 [cumulative] for Dodge penalty                           50
Size -3 [cumulative] for Dodge penalty                           100
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1009/
1012/
1014
Sonic Equipment DU +05                           1
DU +050 [cumulative total]                           10
DU +090 [cumulative total]                           20
DU +120 [cumulative total]                           30
DU +140 [cumulative total]                           40
DU +201 [cumulative total]                           101
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1011 Song of Peace Reduced chance of spell failure             ###              
Aids in the prevention of the sanctuary being broken once cast or interfered with as cast             ###              
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1012 Sonic Blade Song Extra flare chance [+03% total]                           3
Extra flare chance [+06% total]                           7
Extra flare chance [+09% total]                           12
Extra flare chance [+12% total]                           18
Extra flare chance [+15% total]                           25
Extra flare chance [+18% total]                           33
Extra flare chance [+21% total]                           42
Extra flare chance [+24% total]                           52
Extra flare chance [+27% total]                           63
Extra flare chance [+30% total]                           75
Extra flare chance [+33% total]                           88
Extra flare chance [+36% total]                           102
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1014 Sonic Armor Increase to elemental protection                           1
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1015 Song of Depression +1 RT             10              
+1 RT [+2 total]             25              
+1 RT [+3 total]             45              
+1 RT [+4 total]             70              
+1 RT [+5 total]             100              
-1 TD             1              
-1 TD [-02 TD total]             2              
-1 TD [-03 TD total]             3              
-1 TD [-04 TD total]             5              
-1 TD [-05 TD total]             8              
-1 TD [-06 TD total]             10              
-1 TD [-07 TD total]             14              
-1 TD [-08 TD total]             17              
-1 TD [-09 TD total]             21              
-1 TD [-10 TD total]             26              
-1 TD [-11 TD total]             31              
-1 TD [-12 TD total]             36              
-1 TD [-13 TD total]             42              
-1 TD [-14 TD total]             49              
-1 TD [-15 TD total]             55              
-1 TD [-16 TD total]             63              
-1 TD [-17 TD total]             70              
-1 TD [-18 TD total]             78              
-1 TD [-19 TD total]             87              
-1 TD [-20 TD total]             96              
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1016 Song of Rage +1 effect level             5              
+1 effect level [+2 levels]             15              
+1 effect level [+3 levels]             30              
+1 effect level [+4 levels]             50              
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1025 Singing Sword +1 AS for every 2 ranks               ###            
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1030 Song of Sonic Disruption Focus for 1/2 mana               15            
Non-Focus == 1H instrument               30            
Focus == 1H instrument               45            
Non-Focus == 2H instrument               60            
Focus == 2H instrument               75            
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1035 Song of Tonis +1 rank of Dodge to GROUP                           1
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+02 total]                           2
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+03 total]                           3
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+04 total]                           5
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+05 total]                           8
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+06 total]                           10
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+07 total]                           14
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+08 total]                           17
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+09 total]                           21
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+10 total]                           26
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+11 total]                           31
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+12 total]                           36
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+13 total]                           42
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+14 total]                           49
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+15 total]                           55
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+16 total]                           63
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+17 total]                           70
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+18 total]                           78
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+19 total]                           87
+1 rank of Dodge to GROUP [+20 total]                           96
+1s duration for 20 ranks; +1s/2 ranks thereafter             ###              
-1s RT (haste) to GROUP                           30
-1s RT (haste) to GROUP [-2 total]                           75
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1040 Trouba-dour's Rally Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +3% [cumulative]             1              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +6% [cumulative]             3              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +9% [cumulative]             6              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +12% [cumulative]             10              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +15% [cumulative]             15              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +18% [cumulative]             21              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +21% [cumulative]             28              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +24% [cumulative]             36              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +27% [cumulative]             45              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +30% [cumulative]             55              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +33% [cumulative]             66              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +36% [cumulative]             78              
Group Stun/Immobility effects removal increased to (90%-3% per second of effects duration) +39% [cumulative]             91              
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1101 Heal/Harm Increase in amount of damage               ###            
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1102 Limb Repair Chance to cure rank 1 limb scar along with wound       10                    
Chance to cure rank 2 limb scar along with wound       50                    
Chance to cure rank 3 limb scar along with wound       90                    
-1 second hard RT for every 3 ranks           ###                
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1103 System Repair Chance to cure rank 1 nerve scar along with wound       20                    
Chance to cure rank 2 nerve scar along with wound       60                    
Chance to cure rank 3 nerve scar along with wound       100                    
-1 second hard RT for every 3 ranks           ###                
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1104 Head Repair Chance to cure rank 1 head/neck scar along with wound       30                    
Chance to cure rank 2 head/neck scar along with wound       70                    
Chance to cure rank 3 head/neck scar along with wound       110                    
-1 second hard RT for every 3 ranks           ###                
Spell# Spell Name Benefit Necro Demon Relig Bless Sumng Tform Telep Manip Div Tsfer Water Fire Earth Air
1105 Organ Repair Chance to cure rank 1 organ scar along with wound       40                    
Chance to cure rank 2 organ scar along with wound       80                    
Chance to cure rank 3 organ scar along with wound       120                    
-1 second hard RT for every 3 ranks           ###